TAKEN AT NIGHT (MMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TAKEN AT NIGHT (MMM/F)

Post by ropeladygags »

As the work day from hell finally concluded, I found myself exiting the office after the sun had set. The parking lot was decorated in the fluorescent lights with one at every row, but only a couple of cars sat empty.

My little hatchback awaited me about five rows from the front door. Fiddling with my keys, I finally got the damned remote to open the doors so I could get in and out of the chilly night breeze.

My drive home was uneventful. My modest abode was about ten miles from work. The lock read 9PM so thankfully there would be far less traffic to enhance the level of anxiety that was rushing through my veins. Dealing with the public was always a pain for me. The only reward was that it paid the bills.

I pulled my car into the alley slowly and drove three garage doors down until I stopped at number 404. The door creaked open slowly, the mechanical sounds of the gears echoing in the nearly empty structure. I pulled my car in slowly and cut the engine. In my distracted, anxious state, I did not see the unmarked van pull up behind me and stop perpendicular to my car.

As soon as I climbed out and shut the driver’s side door, I was overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of being surrounded. Shadows formed on the walls in front of me. I saw three human shapes cast upon it and knew I had to run. But, in my exhausted state, I was no match for the three strangers who quickly subdued me.

My surroundings were shrouded in darkness as a cloth bag went over my head and a hand clamped over my mouth with an iron grip. A beefy arm pulled my own arms behind me and I was helpless. Voices whispered forcefully at each other, but I barely heard them over the sound of my heart pounding in my temples. I felt myself being dragged backward as I protested into the stranger’s hand. The garage door closed as soon as my legs cleared the safety mechanism and, before I knew it, I was being dragged into their van.

“We got her, let’s get the hell out of here!” a voice shouted. I felt the sensation of the vehicle moving forward as I was pushed onto my stomach. The bag was removed, and I only caught a brief glimpse of the back of a van, along with a collection of ropes and rolls of duct tape before it was replaced with a different blindfold. A different hand clamped over my mouth this time and I screamed, even though I knew it was in vain.

My hands were forced behind my back and I felt the sticky side of tape pressing against my wrists. The band of tape was wound around my wrists about six times before it was torn off and smoothed over my skin. Next, I was turned onto my back. My legs were placed in someone’s lap as I heard the tape ripped from the roll again. My ankles were pushed together and I felt more bands of tape securing them tightly. Then the sensation moved to my thighs. Around and around the tape roll went. Next, I felt the same pulling feeling around my legs, just below my knees. My limbs were sufficiently immobilized. Testing out the tape proved that I was truly unable to move.

A pair of hands worked their way under my back and lifted me into a sitting position. Once again, the tape sound plagued my ears. This time I felt a band of tape being pulled tightly across my torso, just below my chest. The duct tape roll moved around me six more times before it was secured. The same thing was done around my waist and my shoulders, effectively locking my arms against my upper body. All this time, the hand on my mouth had not budged.

“Time to stay quiet, missy.” A low, gravely voice said to my left. As soon as the hand pulled from my face, I felt a wad of cloth being shoved past my teeth and over my tongue. Then, to my horror, the sticky side of the tape was pressed hard across my mouth. I felt the band of tape go across my cheeks, behind my head and come back around over my mouth again. It did this seven times in total. Each revolution seemed tighter than the last.

“NMMMMMMMMPH!!! LMMMMMMPPH MMMMMMMMPH GMMMMPH!” I protested into my very tight tape gag, but the sounds were effectively muffled. By the time the tape had been secured to my face, I felt a vice around my jaw, unable to move it at all.

After effectively tying me up and gagging me, I was pushed onto my back on the floor of the van. A pair of noise cancelling earmuffs went over my ears and I was none the wiser of what was going on around me. No hands touched me for the rest of the ride.

It felt like an eternity of left and right turns, stops and starts. When it finally did come to a stop, I could only wonder where they had taken me. What did these people want with me? Why did they have to tie me up and gag me to bring me where they were going? Worst case scenarios kept playing in my head as I felt vibrations around me. Muffled voices came from behind me and I was suddenly pulled forcefully across the floor of the van.

Since my eyes and ears were covered, I could only use touch as a way to assess my surroundings. The sensation of cold steel surprised me as I was pulled onto a different surface. I began to squirm a bit and heard another muffled voice. Within seconds, leather restraints were pulled across my legs, waist, chest and forehead. What the hell was going on?

The surface I was on seemed to glide easily and I surmised that I must have been placed on some kind of wheeled cart or gurney. Much like the car ride, I felt the sensation of going around several corners. Left, then right, then left, then right again. After the last right turn, the cart continued straight for some time. I felt the rhythmic and subtle bump from underneath, telling me that we were probably moving over tile floor.

When the cart came to a sudden stop, I was removed of my blindfold and earmuffs only to be blinded again, but by a bright light in my eyes.

“So, what do you think? Will she work for the experiment?” A voice to my right inquired.

Experiment? Oh god.

“I need to assess her. So, if you’ll kindly stop talking and let me work.” An authoritative voice responded to my left. I could feel his hand caressing me, touching my skin, my face and my hair.

“Wmmmmmmmmpt dmmmmmm ymmmmm wmmmmmmnt???!!” I shouted incoherent protests into my tight tape gag. They were completely ignored. The sounds around me resembled that of a hospital. I heard beeping monitors, muffled conversation and the sounds of wheeled carts being pushed about. The blinding light made it impossible to see anything, though.

I felt a poke in my neck and gasped. Moments later, I heard the same authoritative voice say,

“Nope, she’s not a candidate. Take her back.”
I wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or worried by that statement. My kidnappers seemed less than satisfied with that answer. I heard them sigh with frustration.

The blindfold was placed back over my eyes and the earmuffs once again covered my ears. I began to panic this time. I screamed as loudly as I could into my gag. I knew the chances of rescue were very low, but I was desperate. As far as I knew, they were going to kill me.

Suddenly I felt another poke in my neck. Within seconds, I felt like I was swimming, and the ocean waves were carrying me away. Oh, god. I had been drugged. I had only seconds left before I was out.

The pounding of my alarm jolted me awake. I glanced at my clock on my nightstand, grogginess plaguing my every move. It read 10AM. Oh crap. I was late for work! My sudden panic was overcome when I looked again and saw the clock read SAT. My day off. Sinking into my pillows and sheets, I gave a huge sigh of relief.

My morning routine consisted of a cup of coffee, eggs and bacon. The aroma that filled the house made my mouth water. As I sat at the little table in my kitchen, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the news stories. My heart almost skipped a beat when I read the first headline:

SECRET LAB SHUT DOWN BY FBI AFTER DISCOVERY OF HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION.

The location was not far from my place of employment. I had to stop and take a breath. And here I thought it had all been a dream.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is always a pleasure to ready a story from someone new to the forum, [mention]ropeladygags[/mention] . And doubly so when the writing is so clear and descriptive. You have given us a most interesting scenario here. I do hope that you will continue writing and posting on this site.

Welcome again to tugstories.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago It is always a pleasure to ready a story from someone new to the forum, @ropeladygags . And doubly so when the writing is so clear and descriptive. You have given us a most interesting scenario here. I do hope that you will continue writing and posting on this site.

Welcome again to tugstories.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Thank you so much for your very kind words! It always means a lot for anyone to hear someone say they like what they do. I definitely have more ideas.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great storytelling again, my friend! Wouldn’t it be great to be able to act out a story like this? That’s my dream! You share your thoughts very vividly!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Very nice short story!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Lovely storytelling, really felt like it flowed nicely
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic