First Date (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First Date (F/M)

Post by radarlove67 »

Part 1
Barry was nervous, the dating game had been a bit hit and miss since his divorce. Lockdown and Covid hadn't helped, and he had been apprehensive about restarting his OKCupid account. However, the profile for Freda was supposedly 91% compatible and their online conversations had been really good. He'd chatted to her on the phone and they'd got along great which was a good sign in Barry's book.

The pub where they'd arranged to meet wasn't too busy, just the right amount of people for some atmosphere without being too busy. Barry's phone beeped softy and a screen pop-up announced a text message.

"I'm outside. Come find me."

Barry frowned, but quickly drained his drink and grabbed his jacket.

Outside the back of the pub it was all in darkness, Barry hesitated and slowly looked around the car-park. He walked forward and just as he got to the darkest corner a crunch of gravel made him jump. His heart started thumping and he cautiously turned towards the sound, but a quiet voice made him stop...

"Freeze there, don't turn around."

A firm grip took hold of his elbow and pulled him towards a car. Barry knew not to say anything, their online discussions had agreed the ground rules. The unseen person pushed him to the car passenger seat and then moved swiftly to the driver's side.

Inside the car it was cold, Barry started to shiver and tried to control it for fear of appearing scared. The driver' side door opened and a dark figure jumped in. The door slammed shut and there was silence.

Without saying a word the dark silhouette leaned over to Barry and took hold of his wrists. Such was Barry's apprehension he barely noticed the leather gloved hands that tied a silk scarf around his hands. A reassuring kiss on his cheek allayed his fears, and then a rustle of something. A sound that Barry knew was micro-pore tape being pulled off a roll preceded something sticky being applied to his lips. A second application sealed his mouth and then a surgical mask was hooked over his ears.

Gloved fingers slid a pair of glasses on to his face, but even in the gloom of the car's interior Barry knew that masking tape had been affixed over the lenses to blind out any view. If anyone had cared to look inside the car, all they would have seen of Barry was a man wearing dark tinted sunglasses and a surgical mask. No sign of a tape gag or his blindfolded eyes, or for that matter the silk scarf around his wrists. To all intents and purposes 'Freda' had kidnapped Barry, if indeed it was Freda or even if she existed at all. He'd corresponded with a stranger online and was now sat in their car hands bound and gagged.

End or Part 1
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Finally! I'm glad you're back! ;)
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Like how this story has started out looking forward to reading more thanks
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Silkyscarves wrote: 1 year ago Like how this story has started out looking forward to reading more thanks
Thanks, I appreciate that.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 1 year ago Finally! I'm glad you're back! ;)
Thank-you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic