The Enchanted Forest Girl (M/F) - Complete Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Enchanted Forest Girl (M/F) - Complete Story

Post by SpookyLirva »

Slowly coming back to life, I feel that something is very wrong. A buzzing head and my inability to move are ample prove of that. My hands are pulled
together behind my back, knees bend at an awkward angle. Trying to move my arms results in a sharp pain to my wrists, which are tied together tightly, leaving no room to struggle. Seems like my hands and feet are also connected, restricting my movements even further. Adding to this, the blindfold over my eyes scares my even more than the gag, as it really disorientates me.

Realizing I am in captivity makes me panic instantly and my heart sinks as I notice how limited my options are now. What the fuck is going on, I scream in my mind. After a couple moments of panic I try to calm myself down.

Come on girl, get it back together. I can not quite remember what happened, so lets take it slow and start with the basics: My name is Sam, I am 18 years old. I live in Florida, sharing an apartment with my best friend Kim. I work at, oh wait where do I work today. Right, I was volunteering at the enchanted forest sanctuary. I drove there earlier today, something must have happened there. If only I could remember what is was, but that part of my memory seems to be covered in a dark haze.

So the question is where am I now, still close to home or somewhere else entirely. No way to tell, as I am helplessly bound, gagged and blindfolded right now.
Last edited by SpookyLirva 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
My Stories:

1. The Enchanted Forest Girl (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19031
2. The Managers Daughter (M/FF) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19397
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

SpookyLirva wrote: 1 year ago Slowly coming back to life, I feel that something is very wrong. A buzzing head and my inability to move are ample prove of that. My hands are pulled
together behind my back, knees bend at an awkward angle. Trying to move my arms results in a sharp pain to my wrists, which are tied together tightly, leaving no room to struggle. Seems like my hands and feet are also connected, restricting my movements even further. Adding to this, the blindfold over my eyes scares my even more than the gag, as it really disorientates me.

Realizing I am in captivity makes me panic instantly and my heart sinks as I notice how limited my options are now. What the fuck is going on, I scream in my mind. After a couple moments of panic I try to calm myself down.

Come on girl, get it back together. I can not quite remember what happened, so lets take it slow and start with the basics: My name is Sam, I am 18 years old. I live in Florida, sharing an apartment with my best friend Kim. I work at, oh wait where do I work today. Right, I was volunteering at the enchanted forest sanctuary. I drove there earlier today, something must have happened there. If only I could remember what is was, but that part of my memory seems to be covered in a dark haze.

So the question is where am I now, still close to home or somewhere else entirely. No way to tell, as I am helplessly bound, gagged and blindfolded right now.
Lovely start! Keep it up, girl! You’re doing a great job!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, very intriguing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Thank you, both of you, for the nice and encouraging comments. There is more to come, next chapter this weekend.
My Stories:

1. The Enchanted Forest Girl (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19031
2. The Managers Daughter (M/FF) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19397
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Intriguing start. please continue. :)
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

24 hours earlier

This is going to be an awesome day. My first thought of the day after waking up early is usually the right one, or so I thought. It is monday morning and I am quite hyped, as today I am starting my volunteer internship at the enchanted forest sanctuary. A wonderful place I love so much, all this peace and quietness in the nature. Cannot wait to get there and meet with my coworkers for the first time. Jumping out of bed and into the shower gets me completely awake in a breeze.

I am about 1,63 meters tall, weighing 58 kg, with a slim body and natural long blonde hair. Picking my favorite dress, the one with the blue stars, feels just about right. Grabbing a quick bite for breakfast and of I go, jumping into my car and heading off. 15 Minutes later I reach my destination and realize I am much too early. Being all alone in the parking lot is a strange feeling, but hey, what could possibly go wrong on my first day.

After checking outside, all being peaceful and quiet, I get out and head for the entrance, just to realize I forgot my newly issued ID card in the car. On the way back I thought I heard the noise of breaking branches. I stop and look around, but cannot see anyone in the morning shade. Just as I get my ID from the passenger side seat, I am grabbed from behind and feel a strange smelling piece of cloth being pushed onto my nose and mouth. I begin to struggle, but it is already too late, as I slowly loose consciousness. In a daze I feel myself being carried away, before everything finally goes black.
My Stories:

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this, looking forward to more
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

SpookyLirva wrote: 1 year ago 24 hours earlier

This is going to be an awesome day. My first thought of the day after waking up early is usually the right one, or so I thought. It is monday morning and I am quite hyped, as today I am starting my volunteer internship at the enchanted forest sanctuary. A wonderful place I love so much, all this peace and quietness in the nature. Cannot wait to get there and meet with my coworkers for the first time. Jumping out of bed and into the shower gets me completely awake in a breeze.

I am about 1,63 meters tall, weighing 58 kg, with a slim body and natural long blonde hair. Picking my favorite dress, the one with the blue stars, feels just about right. Grabbing a quick bite for breakfast and of I go, jumping into my car and heading off. 15 Minutes later I reach my destination and realize I am much too early. Being all alone in the parking lot is a strange feeling, but hey, what could possibly go wrong on my first day.

After checking outside, all being peaceful and quiet, I get out and head for the entrance, just to realize I forgot my newly issued ID card in the car. On the way back I thought I heard the noise of breaking branches. I stop and look around, but cannot see anyone in the morning shade. Just as I get my ID from the passenger side seat, I am grabbed from behind and feel a strange smelling piece of cloth being pushed onto my nose and mouth. I begin to struggle, but it is already too late, as I slowly loose consciousness. In a daze I feel myself being carried away, before everything finally goes black.
The fiends!!! How could they do this to a beautiful young woman???? Looking forward to the next installment! ❤️
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

AH! The game's afoot!
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Realization sinking in:

Settling in and accepting the situation for now seems like the only option, as I realize that struggling is of no use and makes me feel even worse. Assessing my situation, it seems like I am tied with zip ties, which are cutting into my skin relentlessly. There is also another sensation of something metal around my wrists as well, reminding me of handcuffs. I got myself into some of thoose earlier this year for trespassing. Great, so I am in double trouble now, ziptied and handcuffed, no way I am going to get out of this anytime soon.

Adding to this is the position I am tied in, I have no idea if there is a word for it, but it is a brutal way to restrain a girl. Hands and feet connected together behind my back, completely take all movement options away. On the other side, my jaw hurts badly, as that stupid ball gag is applied way too tight. It also makes breathing and swallowing difficult, so I drool quite a lot. The only thing I managed to move slightly out of place is my blindfold. At least I can get a few glimpses of my surroundings now. I am in a small room, lying on some nice and comfy bed, which is about the only good thing right now. To the left is a small window, through which the sun shines at a low angle. So its probably morning again, and oh my gosh, does that mean I have been out for a whole day or even longer? There is no AC running, no hum to be heard, but it still is not too warm in the room. Shocked by that revelation I begin to shudder. In Florida this time of year around it would be really hot in the room by now, so that probably means that I am a long way from home.

I have to lie there for quite some time, enduring my painful predicament, while the only thing I can do is watch the sun rise slowly. Suddenly the door opens and a tall person wearing black clothes and a mask appears.
My Stories:

SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

First encounter

My kidnapper comes into the room, clearly not amused that I have tempered with my blindfold, but he lets it go for now and to my surprise even removes it completely. He has a baseball bat in one hand and a gun in a hip holster. Not exactly sure what is most scary, I stare at him with pleading eyes, waiting for an explanation while he scrutinizes me. All the time he does not say anything, while I breathe heavily, trying to make sense of the situation.

That awkward tension lasts for a couple of minutes, before he finally approaches me. In one swift motion he cuts the zipties, connecting my hands and feet together. I sigh in relieve, as my aching muscles finally relax a little. As he is sitting me up, I get a better look around. Through the open door I can see another room and it seems like I am in a cabin somewhere high up in the mountains. Removing my ballgag is his next action. I decide against screaming, as it seems pointless anyway and I do not want to agitate him. So I just ask him to let me go, where I am and why he took me, but all the time he just remains quiet, not saying a single word.

With my hands still tied behind my back, he starts feeding me. I hastily gulp down the provided water into my dry throat, which makes me feel at least a little better. There is the smell of fresh meat coming from the kitchen, but I soon realize that this not meant for me. So just water it is for now, well at least a start. After that he pushes me onto my back on the bed, positioning my body in the dead center of it. Looking at the bed, I can see it has four corner posts, which are already equipped with handcuffs. I start shivering again, as he puts a collar around my neck, which he then connects to the beds frame, making sure I can only move my head up by a couple dozens of centimetres.

Next he removes the zipties around my ankles, spreads out my legs and cuffs my feet to the posts on both sides of the bed. Finally my hands are freed as well. When I try to resist, he slaps me in the face, making me wince. Holding each of my hands with a steady steel grip, he completely immobilizes me by stretching my arms out and cuffing my hands to a post on each side. Shit, shit, shit what is he doing now? Please do not hurt me, is the last thing I can say, before the ball gag goes back in, applied even tighter this time.
My Stories:

Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Oh no, poor lass!
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Yeah, our girls in for a ride, next chapter coming soon.
My Stories:

SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Psycho Games

After he leaves the room, my mind begins to spin. What does he want from me, how long does he want to keep me here? Will he rape or maybe even kill me? This are the most important questions floating through my mind for the next couple hours. With each passing minute, I become more worried, but hey, at least I am tied a little more comfortable this time. On the contrary, being spread out in a X-shape like this makes me feel so extremely scared and helpless. No way to protect myself from any kind of harassment. No way at all to prevent him from doing whatever he likes to me and my body. In the previous position I was at least curled together and not so obviously helpless. My arms spread away from my body like that, just make me feel so vulnerable. I feel like being on a display, being deprived of all movement options is just so humiliating. Pulling on the handcuffs is of no use, there is not even the slightest chance for me to get out on my own. Later that day he comes back into the room and blindfolds me once more.

Speaking of time, I can now only see shades of light through my blindfold, but I think the sun is starting to set. Is he going to leave me like this for the night? Not knowing is the worst, being helplessly tied up comes next. After the sun finally sets, I try to get some uneasy naps of sleep, but that does not really work either. At some point I must have drifted of anyway, but I wake up quickly, still dark outside, when I sense him sitting next to me on the bed. Panic immediately surges through my body, waking my instantly. How long has he been there already, has he touched me or has he just been watching? Why can he not just speak with me, tell me what he wants? Instead he just sits there, purpose unclear.

The next morning I wake up exhausted and confused. What happened tonight? Was he really there watching me, or was I imagining or dreaming it? Oh my gosh, this is driving me insane.
My Stories:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love the psychological torture here. Is the heroine undressed or do we find that next?
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Nope, she is still wearing her favorite dress. But it seems like you can read my mind ...
My Stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are keeping us in suspense. Looking forward to learning more.
Spy Task Force Completed
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Sorry, I am a little behind schedule for this one, but here you go.

Human trafficking or ransom?

Some time later I hear the door creaking and I feel something cold being pressed against my skin. Is this a knife? Please, please, please do not hurt me, I try to mumble through my gag. But it only comes out unintelligible. I feel my dress being lifted up, as he starts to cut and then rip it away from my body. Oh, noooooo! He strips it of my completely, leaving me with only in my bra and panties. I feel so humiliated by this move, I do not want him to see me like this. Stripped down to my underwear makes the whole situation even more scary. Without further action, he leaves the room once again. I really hope he is not coming back for more. What is he up to?

Later that day he pays me another visit. I can feel his breath on my skin, as he leans over me. He drops something next to my head and a little later I can hear the click of a camera. Seems like he takes several pictures of me. I start to shiver again, I do not want anyone to see those photos ever. This is my body, I whimper through my gag, but I doubt he can understand me. My mind is racing, is this human trafficking, does he want to sell me to the highest bidder in the internet? I picture myself being hauled off into some other country, where I am held as a sex slave for the better part of my life. But that thought is just too scary, so I try to push it away the best I can. Or maybe, just maybe that was a newspaper with the current date on it, that he put next to my head. That could mean he wants to ransom my father, showing him I am still alive. I might after all get out of this nightmare alive.

After that he uncuffs my hands from the bed poles and before I can start to resist, he immediately recuffs them behind my back. Next he cuffs my feet together and helps me stand up. Restrained like that, I am only able to take small steps, but he does not seem to mind. He leads me outside, not caring how humiliating as it is for my, only dressed in my underwear. To my surprise he removes the blindfold again. I blink at the unsuspected light and realize it is indeed a lonely place in the woods with no neighbors nearby, a mountain range on one side and a creek an the other. A small dirt road leads all the way to the front porch, where his truck is parked. Along the creek is a small foot path that leads deeper into the woods.

Grabbing my arm, he forces me to walk there barefoot, little needles and stones poking my feet, making me wince in pain. Getting deeper and deeper into the forest I can not shake the feeling that this is the last place I will ever see. I have no choice but to go with it anyway. After I do not know how long, we reach an old barn, which has seen better times. My god, if the cabin was remote already, nobody is ever going to find me here.
My Stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

We didn't learn anything of note about the captor. But the story is moving forward. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Spy Task Force Completed
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

I know, but that is on purpose, something for another story.
My Stories:

sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very beautiful...
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

The barn

After opening the door, I am surprised to see that the barns floor is covered with concrete. In the middle of it, there is a nasty looking wooden pole installed, probably intended to hold the roof. He leads me toward it and forces me to kneel down. Before I know what is happening, he uncuffs my feet and cuffs them together behind the pole. Moments later the same happens to my hands. To add an extra layer of security, he pulls out some flex-cuffs, the kind the police uses for mass riots, and zipties my hands together behind my back and behind the pole. Here we go again, I think, ziptied and handcuffed once more. To add to my discomfort, he again loops a ziptie between my hands and feet and pulls it together slowly. Gradually lifting my feet up puts even more stress on my knees, which now carry all of my body weight.

Wincing in pain as my muscles protest and get sour, I have to endure this position, while he comfortably sits nearby and just watches me suffer. Is he enjoying this, thinking of it as some kind of stupid game? Or does he just like to torture me? And why the heck can he just never talk to me? He is still wearing his mask, but nevertheless I decide it would probably be best to memorize as much as possible from him. He is almost 2 metres tall, with a muscular and trained figure. One thing I noticed earlier is, that while we were walking he was limping a little, seemed like he has troubles with his knees. If I survive, maybe this information might come in handy.

Before he leaves he blindfolds me again, this time adding some duct tape to keep the blindfold in place. Additionally he puts headphones over my ears, which just emit a strange white noise, blocking out everything else. This is a whole new level, completely sensory deprived, I finally loose all track of time and place.
My Stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Short but sweet, [metion]SpookyLirva[/mention]. Our Enchanted Forest Girl is having a hard time.
Spy Task Force Completed
SpookyLirva
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SpookyLirva »

Helplessness:

Minutes, Hours, Days later??? I have no idea how long I have been like that already, it sure feels like an eternity. Through my blindfold I can not even see what time of day it is, so I just wait and endure. After a while my whole body starts to ache badly, knees and joints complaining the most.

Time passes ...

Oh my god, how long should I stay like this? Or is he afraid of actually actively killing me? No, I do not even want to think about the possibility that he brought me here to die from dehydration. Sure he is going come back soon and let me go. By now it feels like I am on fire, my whole body hurts so badly. I have no idea how long I can survive like this, but I have no choice anyway. My body starts to get numb, as I try to disconnect from it as good as possible.

More time passes ...

All of a sudden I hear a click and the static noise from the headphones cuts out, probably with an empty battery. In the distance I can hear a bass banging and when I concentrate on it, there seems to be a certain rhythm to it. No that can not be true, what the heck. Is that guy actually throwing a party at his cabin, while he keeps me tied up in a barn nearby? How sick and cold hearted can he be and I wonder if this the first time he is keeping a kidnapped girl helplessly tied up in his place.

Even more time passes ...

Without warning I feel something being pushed against my mouth and nose, covering both almost completely. So this is how I am going to die, at least that nightmare is over now, are my last thoughts before I pass out.
My Stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very tense. Eagerly waiting and hoping to find out what is going on.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic