Femdom Island (F+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I'm going to away for work again this week, and so won't be able to return to this site until next weekend. So if anybody posts here, or sends a 'Mistress Request via a PM, please bear with me when i say that i won't be deliberately ignoring you if i don't reply until then.

Next day’s Mistress, who turned up at the normal time, also was East European and her name, Elena, again heralded from that part of the world. Unsurprising, I guess. That job I’d been sent to, which had led to my capture by these women, was located in Eastern Poland, and although nobody actually confirmed it to me, it was quite clear to me that ‘Femdom Island’ was located within the Baltic Sea, as I correctly guessed. Like Masha, Elena was tall and slim, still stunning to look at even if she didn’t quite possess the ULTIMATE beauty of her Russian compatriot. “Good morning, it’s time for you to attend to Mistress Elena’s sexual desires today!”
“Yes Mistress. Have you any particular ‘desire’ in mind?”
“Not really. You’re a damn fine looking bloke, and to be honest I just want your cock in my pussy! ALL DAY! With you on the bed as my captive and unable to stop me doing just what I want to. Sorry if that all sounds a bit boring and repetitive, but hey, I sure we can still make today exciting and pleasurable! After all, there‘s nothing wrong with a bit of plain and simple straight sex, is there? Well as ‘straight’ as it can be with you chained to the bed!”
“I guess not and I’m sure we can, Mistress Elena. Do you want me on the bed, then?”
“Sure do, I’m certain that you know the correct position by now.”
Yes I did, and after the agony of Mistress Svetlana’s ‘strappado’ from the day before, I wasn’t going to object today if Elena wanted it ‘plain and simple!’

I guessed that this Mistress Elena wasn’t the most ambitious or adventurous female present on the Island, because she was NOT one of those who insisted on TYING her male slave to the bed. Especially as there were already four sets of completely secure leather cuffs already fitted to the outer bedposts, no Elena was perfectly content to utilize those in order to take total control of my body. Which she did, making me her helpless prisoner, a position I wasn’t too fussed about finding myself in.

Elena, as she’d already shown wasn’t the most passionate and forward Mistress here, but in some ways that wasn’t a bad thing. Sex in Elena’s bondage proved to be far less frantic than with the majority of my previous encounters here, but maybe a ‘gentler’ day was just what was needed. And please believe me, that did NOT mean that the day in Elena’s hands was dull or unexciting. For if a little, shall we say, lazier, than her colleagues, Mistress Elena was NO less skilled! And as she even said herself, what was the rush, for she had me in her power for the entire day.

But the main point from my point of view was that I’d given my very best to give Elena the sort of day that SHE had wished for, and again it was a ‘satisfied customer’ who walked back out through the door at the end of that day. You see by now, my mind was focused on the ‘bigger picture,’ this question of who would be my ‘wife’ at the end of all this, and I was determined to thoroughly please as many of the Mistresses here as I could. And here was another success I could ‘chalk off.’

A policy that I continued for the day after, my Mistress for this period having the delightful moniker of Natasha. She wasn’t actually Russian, despite the name, but was from Ukraine. Unlike many of the Ladies I’d ‘entertained’ during my time here, she wasn’t blonde but brunette. However, that didn’t stop her being utterly gorgeous though, and the sight of her undressing down until she was just wearing her VERY sexy lingerie soon had my ‘juices flowing, make NO mistake about that! Oh, and YET again, she had NO panties on! Obviously no longer a shock at all, by now

Now Natasha was another one who decided that not only HER body should be dressed in female lingerie. As she put it herself, “wouldn’t you agree, Slave, that stockings and suspenders ARE the, albeit unofficial, ‘clothes of sex?’ And as it’s THAT activity that I’ll be well and truly subjecting you to, during your time in MY hands, well, I don’t think it’s at all fair that you should miss out in the pleasure of wearing some yourself. Come and stand here please,” pointing to a tall mirror, “and watch as I dress you up, how I WANT you!”

What would have been the point of refusing her wishes, and as Natasha was NOT the first of ‘Femdom Island’s’ residents to express this desire, by now I KNEW that wearing such apparel DID feel VERY sensuous. To be honest, I knew that what Natasha wanted felt good.

So, I obeyed her instruction, and soon I could see myself in said mirror. Natasha stood behind me, and ‘hid’ behind me, gaining a huge amount of amusement by poking her head either side of my body. Fair enough I guess, it takes ALL sorts! But she soon got down to business. “Lift your left leg please.” Once I’d complied, Natasha covered my foot with the VERY sheer nylon stocking. “Ok, you may lower it.” So, I did. “Now the right, please.” Seconds later both of my feet were covered in nylon. “Good, now you won’t have to take your feet off the ground again. Well not until I’ve finished dressing you! STAND STILL! HANDS ON HEAD!”

Natasha then placed her suspender belt around my waist before clasping it together. Now standing at my front, she bent down onto her knees. Now. As her hands began to ‘lift’ the stockings up my legs, her tongue started to lick my balls, and, as you can well imagine, TOTALLY erect cock! However, there was NO way that Natasha was going to allow me to obtain release, she was VERY careful to not take things past THAT point! Leaving me frustrated, slightly squirming about, as the stockings gradually moved their way up my legs. Eventually stocking met suspender, and thankfully Natasha DID cease this particular torture!

“That’s better, you look absolutely delicious wearing those, and, DON’T deny it, they feel good, don’t they?”
“Yes, Mistress Natasha, I must admit they do.”
“Good. Because that will only improve the quality of the sex that you’re going to provide me with! Which is EXACTLY the aim I’m hoping to achieve by ‘dressing you up!’ So then, let’s get on with it shall we? On the bed, please!”

I obeyed and before long Natasha had me fully in her grip, she was another who used the leather cuffs to place me fully in her hands and power. Keeping me there for the rest of the day, as she helped herself to several VERY loud climaxes, and making FULL use of my erect tool. However, she also allowed me to enjoy the ‘occasion’ and I pumped a fair amount of my spunk into her body during that day.

Again, after what would back in the ordinary world have been a memorable day, but here was just a normal, if slightly boring day, Natasha declared herself pleased with my efforts. It seemed I’d gained another ally, another ‘friend’ within the females here.

Well, there’d be NO Mistress on the next day, for it was Sunday again. However, things were to take a major ‘turn’ in that regard. For, after the Sunday ‘exercise’ routine, which had needed to be conducted inside this time as the rain was tipping down, I was relaxing watching a movie, when my ‘sex cell’ door opened, and a Mistress walked in. This was STRICTLY against the rules here, this should NOT be happening. But here’s the thing, it was the VERY person who had set that rule who was now breaking it. Yes, it was none other then Mistress Anya herself who entered!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

“I’m SO sorry for disturbing you Darling, but I just HAVE to see you!” Anya continued to walk towards me as I rose from the bed to meet her. We were soon in each other’s arms as our lips met, not in a frantic manner driven by lust, but in a gentle loving way. I looked into Anya’s gorgeous bright blue eyes, and I saw the same deep love that was present in my own. Now I lost myself, and before I could prevent it, I suddenly blurted out, “I LOVE YOU, ANYA!”

Now, what do you believe SHOULD have happened now? Well, technically nothing, because, by her OWN laws, Anya had NO business being in my cell in the first place. However, now that she was, firstly I’d failed to address her by her title of ‘Mistress.’ And as you can well imagine, for me to have declared ‘love’ like that was a COMPLETE ‘NO-NO!’ Let’s just assume, for a moment, that Anya’s presence HAD been legitimate, she SHOULD have called for back-up, and sent me straight to the punishment block for impudence!

But, of course, she had NO intention of any such action, as these feelings of true love were travelling on a ‘two-way’ street. Instead, Anya stared intently into my eyes, as she confirmed my greatest wish in the entire world at that time. “Yes, I know. As I do you, my Darling!”

Both of us, naked in my case with Anya in her gorgeous lingerie, were soon on the bed’s surface as we made love, gently and sensuously, before Anya looked into my eyes with a mischievous smile on her beautiful face and simply suggested, “why don’t you chain ME to this bed, and have YOUR wicked way with me?” Good Lord, how many of her OWN rules was this stunningly sexy Lady going to break today?

Not that I intended to refuse, you understand. And NO, once I’d used those leather cuffs to place the spread eagled Anya into MY power, I had NO intention of attempting to use that situation to attempt any escape at all. For Anya KNEW that my love for her was REAL and genuine. At that precise moment in time, there is NOTHING I would have even contemplated, let alone performed, to hurt this wonderful Lady who had complete control of my heart. I now KNEW that I’d rather spend the rest of my life as a prisoner if it meant I could be with Anya, than be a free, wealthy man without her. I’d have WILLINGLY died to protect Anya, I’d have killed for her, I couldn’t imagine life without her, so she was, correctly, utterly confidant that she was TOTALLY safe in MY bondage.

Confidence that was completely justified, not that I didn’t give her a torrid time though! Although I just loved looking into her gorgeous eyes, that didn’t stop me from covering those with the same blindfold she’d used on me, when the tables were turned. And before I allowed my cock to enter her soaking wet pussy, I teased her, tickling her body, and licking various parts of it, stoking up her frustration and longing for me.

But I couldn’t hold myself back for TOO long, temptation took over, as I delighted in allowing my member to gently slide into her own sexual organ. And soon we were ‘at it,’ the time for gentle ‘making love’ was over, this was purely COLD, HARD and above all RAW SEX! And, as you can imagine, at THAT pace things didn’t take long to occur, Anya slightly ‘beat me to it’ as her climax arrived fractionally before mine! This was THE most intense orgasm that I had EVER tasted, and judging by the volume of the screams emitted by Anya’s mouth, hers must have been earth shattering too! And as she tried to move her lovely body to counter the range of extreme emotions flowing throughout it, her bonds prevented this to a large extent, so her body ‘twitched’ and thrashed about, confined as it were! What a FANTASTIC sight, I told myself!

I shagged Anya twice more, before I asked her if she’d had enough. “More than enough, Darling, but WOW! What a ‘sexperience’ you’ve just given me! But please, yes may I now be released?” I WAS tempted to refuse, but by now I LOVED Anya more than I LUSTED after her, so, naturally I let her out of bondage.

We lay there together, cuddling one another and both of us drifted off into a very contented deep sleep. So deep, that Anya only just awoke in time for her to leave before the next day’s planned ‘activities’ were due to begin. Just before she left though, again she took hold of my hands and looked straight into my eyes.

“I KNOW that I LOVE you more than ANYTHING in this world, Darling! But we must be careful in this present world that I have created. Please promise me that you WILL do EVERYTHING you can to please the rest of my girls that have yet to sample the delights of your cock! I simply MUST win the right to ‘marry’ you, and we MUST win that vote! Promise me that you will, and NO, of course I completely accept that you will NOT be betraying me by shagging them to the best of your ability. Indeed, the opposite is the case, by helping to secure my victory in the vote, you’ll be making it more likely we WILL be together. And they are ALL my good and real friends, including Karin.”

“Darling Anya, I promise with ALL my heart, I’ll do EVERYTHING I can to bring us to each other! And I understand just what you mean about trying my hardest with your companions and friends. By pleasing them I KNOW that I’m also pleasing you.” Reassured, Anya quickly kissed me and left. With me in the highest state of contentment and sheer joy, that I’d EVER been in throughout my ENTIRE life. It was, after all, the VERY first time I’d EVER been really and truly ‘in love.’
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great continuations!

I did notice that Anya specifically included Karin amongst her "good and real friends" :!:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

All WILL be explained later in the story, my friend. And will that 'friendship' survive future events?
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

But Anya had been completely correct in her assessment of our situation, I HAD to carry on as if our illicit meeting last night had NEVER occurred. Today’s ‘companion’ was scheduled to be Mistress Tanya. And to be completely honest, IF I had NOT been in love with MY Anya, I’d have been only too happy to end up being shagged by Tanya, yet again we were talking about a STUNNINGLY beautiful Lady, who simply radiated sex appeal. And didn’t want me on the bed.

“Despite being a Mistress here and having seen plenty of ‘action’ there’s one thing I’ve NOT tried. And to be honest it was a chat with one of your potential ‘wives’ who gave me the idea.” I knew that Tanya wasn’t referring to Anya, so it must have been a suggestion from Karin. I racked my brain as to what she had done to me, and soon Tanya confirmed that I’d worked it out correctly.

Just as my unwelcome ‘suitor’ had done, Tanya soon had my arms stretched out as I stood, and with my wrists secured in leather cuffs that were fastened by chains to the ceiling. As my legs were once more held astride with a spreader bar, which just as Karin and done, was locked to a floor mounted ring. I was going NOWHERE until Tanya decided otherwise. However, there would be a major difference to what occurred with Karin on that earlier occasion, and what Tanya had planned for me.

Karin had stood behind me and shagged me with an artificial ‘cock’ strapped to her own body. Tanya remained to my front, grabbing hold of my own member, and making it clear that her intentions were for HIM to take part, directly, in her plans for me!

Tanya’s opening move, as it where, once she’d secured my body in bondage to her, was for her lips to attack mine, during which she then fitted the normal blindfold over my eyes, removing my power of sight. Something I was by now, extremely grateful for, because it DID mean that I couldn’t, directly, see that it wasn’t my Darling Anya herself, who was about to ravish my bound form.

Ravish was a good choice of word for the situation is was presently in, for Tanya set about me with REAL zest and energy. And just as all of the females of ‘Femdom Island’ were stunning to look at, my experience so far told me that they were also very highly sexually skilled, and Tanya proved to be NO exception! Her hands were ALL over my body, and then she guided her pussy onto my TOTALLY erect cock! Delicious!

Almost immediately Tanya started her motions, and didn’t they just feel SO good? Slowly at first, it appeared that all of Anya’s Ladies realised that, and then gradually accelerating. Increasing the excitement naturally and not trying to rush things, Tanya got ‘it’ perfectly right as her actions began to have the desired effect. And soon she was ‘up to speed’ as it were and even if I wished to, I could hold back no longer! Thankfully Tanya reached her own climax at basically the same time, something else the Mistresses here also had got down to a fine art! As she arched her back and began to cry out in ecstasy, so I shot my load into her womanhood, also screaming out as I lost control, temporarily, of my emotions!

“Good Lord!” Tanya exclaimed, “I could hardly hear myself think with all that noise! Sorry sweetheart, but if you’re going to be as loud as THAT, I’ll have to think about putting a ball gag into your mouth!” I knew straight away that she would, my own cries however loud had been totally dwarfed by her own, she was just seeking an excuse, that’s all.

In all fairness to me, Tanya did wait until I started to become hard again before she put her ‘silencer’ into my mouth, and although I couldn’t see the size of it, it was clearly smaller and therefore far more comfortable for me that the one Karin had used.

As I said, by the time I became ‘silenced’ I was fully hard again, and Tanya wasted NO time in setting about me! Eventually, of course, her actions produced the required result, but this time I couldn’t scream out, just a muffled “mmmmmmpppppphhhhhhh!” The intensity of Tanya’s own audible ‘emissions’ more than made up for my relative silence however!

And that was just the first ‘silenced’ shag that Tanya inflicted upon me, but finally she removed her gag, and also released my body from its bondage. “Well done, Slave, yes I’ve VERY much enjoyed today, and I hope you did too, because it’s clear you put EVERYTHING you could into trying to please me. Well you succeeded!” With that she left.

Next day another gorgeous Lady stepped into my room, and this woman was German. “Guten Morgen, Liebling, I am Mistress Emma. You are all MINE today! I understand that you had a visit from my good friend Tanya yesterday?”
“Yes Mistress Emma.”
“Knowing her like I do, I guess that you had a good time, but she said that she wasn’t going to put you onto the bed. Am I right that she didn’t do so?”
“You are correct, Mistress Emma.”
“Thought so. You’re probably still a little sore as a result of that no doubt?” To be honest Emma had guessed correctly, I was still slightly stiff as the result of Tanya‘s ‘stand up sex.’ “Well don’t worry, Liebling, with me you’ll have the solid support of the bed beneath you again. GET ON IT! NOW!”

I obeyed instantly, and Emma responded by immediately using the leather cuffs, that REALLY were ‘part of the furniture,’ to make me her complete captive. “That’s better Liebling, now you have NO chance to escape just what Mistress Emma has planned for you today! Were you any good at mathematics when you were at school, Liebling?”
“Yes Mistress Emma, I was. I actually obtained an ‘A’ level in the subject”
“Gut. Then I’m sure you’ll have no difficulty in answering this rather simple equation, then. What is the result if you subtract the number one from the number seventy?”
“Sixty nine, Mistress.”
“Sixty nine, that is correct. Does that number mean anything to you, Liebling?”
“I guess, that you are referring to the famous ‘position sixty nine?’ Is what you wish to do to me today, Mistress Emma?”
“Sehr Gut, Liebling! It is indeed!”
Emma firstly undressed down to the normal lingerie, and no she wasn’t wearing any, just in case you’re wondering, fitted the almost obligatory blindfold, and thank goodness for that I thought, as she placed her spread eagled legs so that her pussy was right next to my mouth.

“You may begin, Liebling,” as her lips opened and swallowed up my entire cock, which, as you can no doubt imagine, was fully erect by now. As she started the process that formed her ‘part of the bargain,’ so my tongue sought her ‘clitty’ so I could likewise commence mine. By now I KNEW how to play the game, and as I could feel that my efforts were closer to fruition than those of my Mistresses, I ‘backed of’ a little. Thankfully Emma correct guessed my intentions, and so I rewarded her by ‘getting back onto the pace’ as her own effort was just about to ‘bear fruit!’ Meaning that we both hit climax almost simultaneously, as Emma’s juices flowed into my orifice, so mine nearly filled her mouth, she ‘got out’ just in time!

“Sehr Gut Liebling, a few of the other girls have said that you’re very good at this ‘sex’ lark, and I can see that they were not wrong.” And then she fetched a small plastic bowl and some mouthwash, to enable me to ’freshen up’ as it were. Another thing about Anya’s ’team,’ was that, Karin possibly excepted, that they were NOT cruel.

Once I was hard again, Emma once again indulged herself with another round of ‘soxiante- neuf,’ and once again we brought each other to climax. Then, for the rest of my day in her hands she switched to shagging me intensely in the normal fashion. And so another day in the hands of another girl passed in a flurry of sexual action, until Emma declared herself completely satisfied. Another happy Mistress then. By my reckoning I’d actually passed over the half way mark, so there were now less girls ‘to go’ than I’d already ‘serviced.’ PHEW!

I was actually correct on that score, Emma had been the eleventh Mistress who had subjected me to her desires, and after having been in the hands of the Teutonic Lady, it was back to a native of the former Soviet Union, for Mistress Number Twelve. I now recalled that this girl had possibly been the first of Anya’s friends that I’d actually seen, she was one of the original two females that had followed me all those days ago now, and I’d spotted her before her companion, who incidentally, had been Mistress Tanya. Another utterly beautiful, tall blonde, my next ’partner’ was from Latvia, and as she stepped into my ‘Sex Cell,’ she announced, “Good morning Slave, today you will attend to the sexual wishes of Mistress Tatiana!”
“Good morning to you, Mistress Tatiana. I’m ready for you!”
“Good.” As she started to remove her outer clothing, “well let’s get off to a fast start then!”
“Why not, Mistress?”
“Why not indeed!”

Tatiana was soon down to her lingerie, no, before you ask, of course she wasn’t wearing any, and came up to me, grabbing my head and subjecting me to an ’oral’ attack that was as intense and passionate as any that I’d been subjected to since I’d arrived here, including Karin!

“Um, not bad at all, Slave. Now, before we begin the serious sex, I want to get some sort of measure as to precisely what I’m dealing with here. Stand against the lower bed frame, facing away from the bed!” Slightly puzzled, I must admit, I obeyed. Behind me I could feel Tatiana climb onto the bed itself, and pull my left arm towards the outer bedpost. Swiftly, with a length of silk bondage rope, she bound my wrist and hand to the post, at the upper end, tying the remainder of the tie around the ’knob’ at the top. “There, that should keep you quite for now!” Especially after she’d tied my right arm to the opposite bedpost in the same, totally inescapable manner! Meaning that I was going NOWHERE until Tatiana allowed me to.

Tatiana climbed off the bed, soon she was standing right in front of me. Now she tied my ankles together, and then fetched the tall mirror present within my cell, so I could see myself standing, whilst my outstretched arms were secured to the bed. “Um, nearly there, Slave!”

A visit to the obligatory bag that Tatiana, as all the Mistresses had, with her produced another red ball gag, that she soon put into position, rendering me speechless once more. Now I watched, helplessly, as Tatiana climbed back onto the bed, came right up to me resting her head upon my left shoulder, as I watched her hands pass through the slats of the bed frame and around my body, one either side. One of them now cupped my balls, while the other grabbed hold of my cock which was, well I’ll let you work out for yourself what condition it was in!

“What have we here? Wow, who said that this little, no actually little is the WRONG word, ‘chappie’ could ‘stand to attention’ like this? Did I give you permission for this? I don’t recall doing so,”
“Nnnnooo Miiiisssstttrrresssss,” trying to join in her game.
“No, I didn’t, did I? So, why is it in THIS condition then? This needs to be PUNISHED!” And all the time while this ‘conversation’ was ongoing one of her hands was constantly ‘playing’ with my balls, whilst the other began stroking up and down my cock, slowly but VERY sensuously! “Well, Slave?”
“Yyyeeessssss Mmmiiisssstttrreessssss!”

Tatiana began to accelerate the process until I was just short of THAT point, when, well you’ve guessed it, she stopped! “Now, hang on a minute Slave, I want this to last a little longer.” With me almost causing the entire bedframe to shake along with my body, such was the level of my frustration! Having allowed me to ‘calm down’ a bit, Tatiana resumed her ‘attack’ while I saw her face in the mirror. With a mischievous grin upon it, she stopped just short of the mark AGAIN, and I saw her laugh white the extreme frustration was featured all over my own visage!

Once more Tatiana teased me by stopping just before, and either she relented or she just got it wrong, because after her next pumping on my cock she failed to stop in time, and huge gushes of my ‘product’ came flying out of my rampant ‘tool,’ shooting high into the air, and completely covering Tatiana’s pretty little hands! YES, that’s wiped the smug smile off of your face, hasn’t it? Although I barely noticed her face in the mirror, because my body was shaking uncontrollably and I was screaming as loudly as I could, bearing in mind that I had a large red ball shoved into my mouth!

Tatiana allowed me to ‘come down’ as it were, and then announced, “my, oh my, don’t you just have SO much spunk within you! VERY impressive, and you shot it out with such force! Well, next time you ejaculate like that, it won’t be into the air, AND over my hands, but into MY pussy! After I’ve untied you, and YOU have cleaned up the mess that YOU just made!”

Having washed her hands, and yes I WAS relieved to not be forced to do that myself, after ungagging me Tatiana did release me from that bedframe, and, again thankfully, although she made me wash the floor it was in the conventional manner with not having to perform this task with my tongue. Once I’d finished I received the normal command, “ON THE BED!”

I complied immediately, and within minutes I was back into that all too familiar position, spread out on the satin covered bed, with my wrists and ankles ‘attached’ to the four corner bedposts with the leather cuffs coiled around them! You’d have thought that I’d have learned that particular lesson by now, wouldn’t you?

As Tatiana climbed ‘on board’ to shag me senseless in, shall we say, the ‘normal’ way, one thing needs to be pointed out. Each Mistress was different, each had their own ways, and each were being offered just one day, to ‘play’ with the ‘new boy,’ i.e. me. Sure, it might appear that every day was repetitive, and possibly for myself it WAS, but they were all individual, and wanted to do what THEY choose from their respective session with myself as their own slave for that day. Anyway, as far as I was concerned I simply decided to enjoy as much as I could from each of them, and possibly more important, please them to especially persuade those of their number that would be making the decision, to choose to give me to the Lady whom I loved with ALL my heart, my Anya. It must also be born in mind, that any ‘unmarried’ Mistress, could also claim the right to be considered to become my ‘wife,’ putting herself forward to be included in that all important vote, once the entire team had ‘sampled’ me. Yet again thankfully, I’d managed to please Tatiana, so another Mistress left my quarters with a warm smile on her face.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I'll be working away this week so won't be able to come back here until next weekend. So here's a short post for now. You'll notice how i've 'compressed' some of the Mistress sessions, as this story is approaching it's crux, the clash between Anya and Karin for my 'services.' However, there are still some Mistresses to go, so there's still time if any of you wish to 'claim' one.

And so, the process of myself becoming ‘acquainted’ with the females of ‘Femdom Island’ continued, and the next Mistress I was due to ‘service’ was named Nadia. Another stunningly beautiful Eastern European, tall, slim and blonde, she walked into my room with a massive, radiant smile on her gorgeous face that couldn’t fail to produce one on mine. Smiles that DID remain in place for the entire day, for although Nadia didn’t do ‘anything’ beyond the standard ‘tie me to the bed,’ yes Nadia was another who preferred rope to cuffs, ‘and shag me to her tune’ procedure, it was still a very enjoyable day. For Nadia, like every other girl here as far as I’d experienced, possessed the same level of sexual skills as her stunning looks. Remembering my promise to Anya, yet again I gave everything I had to Nadia, and so that smile was very much present as Nadia left me as the day started to turn into evening.

And to honest that’s more or less how the next two days also panned out, in the company of an English Mistress named Tina, followed by another girl from Eastern Europe called Anna. Wow, by now I was completely shattered, having had the very lovely company of six girls on the trot in just six days, between them they had completely sexually exhausted me!

However, the next day was Sunday, and so in theory, apart from the weekly exercise I could completely rest as there should have been NO sexual action today, indeed it was actually forbidden. But just like the previous Sunday, the very Lady who had issued that particular order, broke it. Although she demonstrated her love by completely recognizing my shattered state, and so the only sex that took place that day with Anya was gentle and loving. No chaining anybody to any beds today!

Instead, we talked, and Anya explained to me just how ‘Femdom Island’ had come to be. A distant female relation of hers had family roots right back to before the Soviet Union had come into being. And much of the money owned by them HAD successfully been smuggled out of Russia just before Lenin and the Bolsheviks had seized power back in 1917. And then bought back in, following the collapse of Communism in the late 1980s / early 1990s. This old Countess had proved to be somewhat of a recluse, never marrying and purchasing the Island herself, planning to live there in splendid isolation. Anya was one of the very few people who had made an effort to befriend her distant relation, and the old Countess grew to love and cherish time spent with the youthful and energetic Anya, so when she died, she granted her entire fortune to the Lady I was in love with. So, that explained just how Anya had come to own the Island itself, and how she possessed the financial resources to fund the settlement that she had established here.

So, that did explain why and how ‘Femdom Island’ had come into being. But how had Anya selected her companions? Simple, they were ALL girls whom she’d known, some from childhood, but most from her time at University. And they were ALL good friends, people who Anya knew and trusted. And, of course, all of them had come to regard the male sex as purely sexual ‘toys,’ to be used and abused, many as Anya herself, having had a bad experience at the hands of a male. Although, it rather appeared that their ‘leader’ had now began to develop other feelings towards one man in particular, ME! Because as we lay in each other’s embrace, gently kissing and cuddling it was utterly clear to that I meant as much to her, as she did to me. Yes, I was one of those REALLY lucky people in life who had found their true ‘soul mate.’
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

If you discount this ‘illegal’ Sunday liaison with Anya, then it was quite appropriate that my last Mistress went by the name of Anna. For on the Monday, at the normal time, who should step through my door but none other than Mistress Elsa! And yes, she DID look like a human version of the famous Disney character from a certain movie.

And what’s more, having used the fitted leather cuffs to capture me securely on the bed, what Elsa produced from her bag DID cause my blood to almost become ‘Frozen!’ A gag, but not one of the normal ball variety. Oh no, this gag had an eight inch ( 200 mm ) dildo fitted onto it, that was manufactured out of pure black silicon! “Now then Slave, I’m going to have a little ‘warm-up’ session, using your ‘oral’ skills, however in a different way to the way Dawn utilised them. Are you ready for this?”
“Ready as I’ll ever be Mistress Elsa.”
“You’ll be fine! I’ve heard good things about you, that you always try your VERY best to please us girls, and I’m sure you’ll do the same for me!” With that Elsa fitted her ‘device’ around my head, and secured it in position. And, knowing what sight I’d be presented with as she ‘played’ on her ‘tool’ she, mercifully, blindfolded me.

Straddling my head, and using the upper bed frame to stabilise herself, Elsa allowed the dildo to penetrate her pussy, and began to descend down onto it, until she’d ‘swallowed’ its ENTIRE length. “OH YES! That feels SO good!”

Pulling with her arms, and again, using the bed frame for support, Elsa began to move up and down the shaft, very slowly at first, and then gradually accelerating the process! Until she was pumping her body rapidly, and her cries of pleasure began to become louder, as if in ‘tune’ with the speed of her movement, while all I could do was lie there, unable to see Elsa, but feeling her motion, and above all hearing her, what were by now, screams!

And then she became ‘frozen’ as she stopped any movement other than arching her back, and the volume of her cries would have made even the ‘Sharapova Scream’ seem silent by comparison! Elsa went through a ‘shaking’ stage, until with one deep breathe she basically collapsed onto my bound body! Finally able to move, she lifted herself up, and declared, “WOW! Thank you, Darling that was SENSATIONAL! I was only going to inflict it on you just the once, but seeing as I AM the Mistress, and the one in charge here, I want a REPEAT!”

Obviously I couldn’t reply directly, having a gag fitted with a large dildo attachment made speech, on my part, a little tricky. And what didn’t help, was that Elsa’s juices were now running down said ‘attachment, and entering my mouth! Elsa did at least, once she’d calmed down enough, wipe those away for me. Something she was required to do twice more as she took full advantage of my ‘captive’ state to bring herself to two more memorable, well for her anyway, climaxes using the ‘extension’ to my tongue!

But, like nearly all of the Mistresses here, Elsa wasn’t cruel or without consideration for my needs and desires. “I’m rather sorry Darling, I enjoyed THAT SO much that I got a bit carried away! I’ve cum three times now, and believe me each one was fantastic, but so far you haven’t even opened your own account yet. Most remiss of me.”

And I did take a good and DEEP breathe when Elsa finally released my mouth from her device, only to immediately replace it with her own lips, and commenced a full blown kiss as passionate as any delivered by either Anya, or even Karin!

When Elsa finally released me from our oral ‘embrace,’ she laid down beside me, and took my cock in her hand. “So far then Darling, this ‘chappie’ seems to have missed out. And yes, I totally accept that it’s MY fault that he has. That’s not fair I accept that, so I think I need to make it up to him.” Elsa knelt in between my legs, and placed my rampant cock in her mouth. And began to lick it first, and then suck gently on it. Followed by her sucking vigorously, as one of her hands fondled my balls. Naturally these actions soon produced a ‘reaction’ down there, and I was only just able to warn her in time of the inevitable conclusion of her teasing, so she just managed to withdraw her mouth before I shot a load of spunk down her throat!

“My, who’s the messy one, eh?” But she was smiling, very nearly laughing at me as she made that ‘accusation.’ The ‘ice’ had been well and truly broken, oops another ’Frozen’ pun, sorry about that! And we spent the rest of day enjoying some more sensational, if somewhat ’normal’ sex, before Elsa decided to call it a day. “Well done, Darling, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed being ’entertained’ by you, Anya was completely correct in ‘inviting’ you to join us all here.” Another good day, then.

Another blonde and utterly gorgeous Lady walked though my door on the next day. “I am Mistress Ingrid.” I assumed that she was Swedish, but it actually turned out that she heralded from Denmark. Nothing really different occurred with Ingrid, again she was one who, having secured my body to the bed, just shagged me again and again, in the conventional manner. But that didn’t stop this day in her hands being very rewarding and enjoyable. Ingrid was both beautiful and highly skilled.

And it was very much the case of ‘same again’ with the Mistress of the next day. Her name was Helena, and she also simply cuffed me to the bed, and shagged me all day. But she seemed to enjoy it, and quite frankly I managed to do so too.

But Mistress Aliona, who followed these two was a different ‘kettle of fish’ altogether! Oh no, THIS day wasn’t going to follow the normal pattern at all, or certainly not to start with anyway. Firstly Aliona was another who wanted MY legs coated in VERY sheer nylon as well as her own. I don’t know if Aliona had confided in Mistress Natasha, but just like the girl from a few days ago, Aliona ‘dressed’ me while I was standing in front of the tall mirror with my hands upon my head. Once I was now ‘dressed for sex.’ Aliona ordered me onto the bed, but told me to hold my arms together behind my head, instead of spreading them out, as usual. Setting upon my chest, Aliona now bound my wrists together, firmly and securely, as befitting of her ‘status’ as one of Anya’s Mistresses, and then bound this ‘assembly’ to the bed frame, again in a totally inescapable manner.

Aliona now looped both of my ankles, and naturally I expected her to bind them, spread out to the lower bed posts. But, NO! This latest Mistress, suddenly climbed off of the bed herself, and moved to behind the upper bed frame. Wrapping each bondage tie around stays in said frame, if not the extreme outer posts, Aliona began to pull on her ties, pulling my feet towards the upper bed frame, bending me over, and exposing my arse completely. Aliona bought the two ties together, and knotted them together, holding my body in this rather unorthodox, and to be honest slightly uncomfortable position.

I almost guessed what was coming next as Aliona fitted a ’strap on’ to her own body, and like Karin’s this one also had an ’attachment’ to tickle her clitty during what she obviously planned to inflict upon me! Also like Karin had been, Aliona was fully aware of the need for proper lubrication during the process of anal sex. Now my captor climbed onto the bed, kneeling just in front of my anus which she now smeared with plenty of lube, then, again just as Karin had, placed a good dollop on her ‘tool.’ And I could see all of this happening, as Aliona had neglected, by accident or design I knew not, to place a blindfold over my eyes.

Gently, VERY gently Aliona started to insert her own cock into my body. And again, very slowly she began to push it inwards, always giving me time to absor b this in stages, pushing a bit, and pausing, before pushing a bit more. Eventually she’d inserted the full length into my backside. “Well then Sweetheart, you seem to have swallowed ALL of Mistress Aliona’s cock into your own form? Does it feel good? You have part of Aliona inside of you now, you BELONG to her! Don’t you?”
“Yes, it appears that I do. And to answer your question, Mistress, yes you DO feel good!”
“Excellent! Shall we begin then?”

Again slowly, Aliona began to withdrew her ‘tool’ and then re-insert it. In and out, in and out, with Aliona gradually, VERY gradually increasing the speed of her thrusts and withdraws. After some time she was REALLY pumping me HARD and FAST, and as the speed of her actions got faster so did the volume of both her cries and mine! And also the level of excitement ‘down there,’ as not only was Aliona pumping my backside, but one of her hands was now, equally vigorously pumping up and down on my utterly erect cock!

Of course there was an inevitable conclusion to all of this, and it wasn’t long before we arrived at THAT point. My cock began to spew ‘output’ right up into the air, and over Aliona’s hand, naturally! Not that she noticed, because, yet again, a member of Anya’s team had mastered the art of simultaneous ‘cumming,’ her own body was shaking violently as her screams of ecstasy filled the ‘Sex Cell’ completely drowning out my own oral emissions of pleasure!

“Thank you for that,” Aliona exclaimed when she’d finally calmed down. “I’ve ALWAYS wanted to try doing things THAT way, but no, I’m not going to put you through any more of that, it’s very much a case of curiosity satisfied, you’ll no doubt be relieved to hear!” Yes, you could say that Aliona, I would willingly admit I’d been shagged in more comfortable ways, that was a very true statement.

Aliona was true to her word, and soon untied my legs from the upper bed frame, only to then re-imprison them, in the manner I’d been expecting beforehand, tying them to the lower outer bed posts, leaving my body tied in an inverted ‘Y’ shape to the bed.

And then Aliona proceeded to shag me for the rest of that day, in the normal manner. Oh, and with a blindfold fitted now, so I didn’t set eyes upon her until just before she left me. With a BIG smile on her gorgeous face!

All of which left just one Mistress remaining. Next morning a beautiful red head walked in through the door. “Good morning, I am the last of Anya’s team to sample the delights of just what you have to offer, and I understand from some of the others that’s quite a fair amount! I am Mistress Geraldine, and today, you are mine!
“Good morning to you Mistress Geraldine. I’m sure that I’ve seen you before, although I can’t place where from.”
“I don’t doubt it. I used to be part of a VERY successful girl pop group, that’s probably where you remember me from. FEMALE DOMINATION! Of which, the ultimate form of is undoubtedly what happens here and THAT is why I was only too happy to accept Mistress Anya’s, a BIG fan of the band by the way, kind offer to join her team here.”
“Yes, that is exactly how I remember you from, you were always my favourite member of that group, and it’ll be a pleasure to serve you for today, Mistress Geraldine.”
“Why, thank you. Now, if you wouldn’t mind getting onto the bed, and assuming the usual position. No, before that, I know some of the girls here have put you into certain items of female lingerie, and said that these items suited you. Over to the mirror with you, I fancy a bit of that myself! Like I say, FEMALE DOMINATION!”

So, for my last scheduled female liaison before I became either Anya’s or Karin’s personal sex slave, Mistress Geraldine also put my legs into sensuous sheer nylon, before using the leather cuffs present on the four corner bed posts to place me completely under her control. And then, having blindfolded me, spent the day shagging me hard and extensively. And enjoyably, both for her and for me, as Geraldine took both herself and me to many an exciting climax! And just as our strength began to really become tested, the day was at an end, and so now I’d been shagged, in exactly the manner of THEIR choosing, by all twenty of the females present here on ‘Femdom Island.’

So, in two days’ time my fate would be decided. By now the time for any Mistress to put forward her own candidacy was over, it was now officially a straight ‘fight’ between Anya and Karin, as to which one would become my effective ‘owner.’ Would it be the woman I loved with ALL of my heart, or the one who I FEARED beyond all others?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As you can well imagine those two days seemed to drag endlessly, but at the said time I was fetched from my ‘Sex Cell’ and taken to a large room, where now all twenty Mistresses were present. There sitting on two chairs were Anya and Karin, both of them looking absolutely stunning, although as I’m sure that you can well imagine, Anya appeared to be extremely nervous. Karin actually looked radiant, remember we are talking about an extremely sexy Lady, and if I hadn’t been totally in love with Anya, there probably would have been a part of me that wouldn’t have been too dis-appointed if she emerged victorious. And this was the very first time that either of them had put themselves forward to claim a male.

Also sitting apart from the main ‘crowd’ were Nurse Fiona and Mistress Dawn, who would act as ‘officials’ for the vote that they would not take part in. That left sixteen of the Ladies present eligible to vote here, the twelve that were already ‘married,’ and the four that were not, but had not ‘tendered’ their names forward to ‘marry’ me.

Mistress Masha, one of those who already had a ‘husband’ was going to act as the ‘Mistress of Ceremonies.’ Normally Anya herself performed the role, but of course today she was a candidate, and therefore ineligible.

“Ladies,” she began obviously ignoring me, “we are gathered here as two of our number wish to claim our latest recruit, to become their ‘husband’ and personal sex slave. Mistress Anya and Mistress Karin have put their names forward, and it is our job, as their colleagues to choose which one of them will be successful in their quest to take possession of Sex Slave Number Eleven!” That incidentally was the number of the ‘Sex Cell’ I occupied, and therefore THAT is what I was referred to as.
“Mistress Anya,” Masha continued, “is it your true wish to take this Sex Slave as your personal ‘husband?’”
“It is Mistress.”
“Mistress Karin, is it your true wish to take this Sex Slave as your personal ‘husband?’”
“It is Mistress.”
“As both Anya and Karin have officially declared their intention, it is now up to us, the ‘Mistresses of Femdom Island’ to decide which one of them shall be granted the rights of ownership over Sex Slave Number Eleven. However as there are an even number of eligible Ladies who can vote, that could result in a tie. Is there amongst us, a Mistress willing to forgo her right to vote today, and assist Nurse Fiona and Mistress Dawn with the organisational tasks?”

After a little pause, Mistress Tina stood up, and volunteered not to vote. “Thank you, Mistress Tina, please could you join our two esteemed colleagues over there?” Tina got up, left the ‘throng’ and moved over to where Fiona and Dawn waited.

“Now then Ladies, each of you is to rise in turn, and having collected a voting slip from Mistress Dawn, are to proceed, singularly to behind the screen over there.” she indicated just what she’d described, no doubt something familiar to anybody who has voted in a democratic nation’s polling station. “There, in TOTAL privacy, you will all have the chance to vote for whom you wish to take possession of Sex Slave Number Eleven, by marking an ‘X’ against either the name of Mistress Anya or that of Mistress Karin. Then, may you please fold your ballot paper and place it within the ballot box, over there.” Again pointing to a large box standing on a table. “When all fifteen of us have voted, Nurse Fiona and Mistress Dawn will undertake the official count, and declare which one of our two good friends is the winner.”

Masha herself was the first Mistress to undertake the procedure that she herself had described, and cast her vote. One by one, the other fourteen eligible Mistresses followed her. The die was now cast, as Anya and I looked at each other in nervous anticipation! Please, PLEASE, let it be her!

Mistress Tina fetched the box, and placed it just in front of Fiona and Dawn. The ballot papers were emptied, opened and counted by Dawn and Fiona, with the final result being verified by Tina. Nurse Fiona rose from her chair.

“Ladies. The votes have been cast and counted, and I hereby declare that possession of Sex Slave Number Eleven is granted to Mistress….” EVERYBODY in the room held their breath!

So, who's it going to be, Anya or Karin? Please feel TOTALLY free to post here with YOUR Suggestion! It's funny sometimes, how i DO get 'attached' when i write some of my stories to some of the characters i create. And, i'm sure that it will come as NO surprise to any of you, that Anya is one of these. But, from the point of the story it might be better if Karin triumphs!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

“KARIN.”

The ground seemed to drop from underneath me, and I saw the utter anguish in Anya’s normally radiant face, as the shock of what had just occurred hit home to both of us. Our worst nightmare had happened, we wouldn’t be able to share our love for each other after all. Anya mumbled a congratulation to Karin, and, unable to hold back the tears any more, fled from the room!
Naturally I tried to follow her, but was grabbed by Karin, “not so fast sunshine!” But as I turned to look at her, there was NO look of triumph on her face, no, her expression was one of genuine concern. And I remembered Anya’s words about the friendship between them.

“Ladies,” Karin started, “would it be possible to have a quiet word in private with my fiancée?” All the other girls muttered their ascent, leaving the room until just Karin and I remained. She took my hand, gently. “Please, I had NO idea just how strongly Anya felt towards you. Promise me that you’ll be TOTALLY truthful with me now. Anya and yourself? You’re FULLY in love with each other, aren’t you?”
“Yes Mistress Karin. I love her with ALL my heart!”
“Yes, I can see that. And it’s clear now to me that she feels the same way towards you. Now then, what I have just won is the right to claim you as my own. But, I don’t HAVE to exercise said right. I can, even now, choose to let you and Anya be together. And let me tell you something about Anya, I owe her MY life! For yes, I know ALL about being utterly in love, I was once myself, only to be cruelly betrayed. And yes, I strongly considered taking my own life, and it was ANYA who showed me that wasn’t the answer, and by inviting me here to her island community she’s given me a purpose in life once again. So, there is NO way I’m going to come between her and real happiness, I couldn’t live with myself if it means hurting her, so I’m going to forgo the right to you I was given today, and let you two be happy together! If I’d truly known about the strength of the love Anya and yourself have for each other, I’d have WILLINGLY withdrawn from the vote today!”
“Mistress Karin, how can I EVER thank you for this?”
“Well, I CAN think of a way, but first let’s find Anya and give her the good news, eh?”
“Certainly, Mistress Karin. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, once again.”
“Now DON’T get too soppy on me, I’ve a reputation to consider!”

Karin correctly guessed where Anya would have run to, and as we followed in her footsteps, she confided in me. “I know I was SO hard on you during that day when you were in my power, but I AM on EVERY new male we take. And I wasn’t lying when I said that you impressed me, you out-lasted me and not many do that. So, if Anya is in love with you, then you EARNED my full respect and I am in LUST with you! That’s why I put myself forward to claim you. I REALLY do want your cock in my pussy, so I will ask Anya, and yes, I will ASK yourself and NOT demand, if I could have another sex session with you. I DO want to command your cock, and have you tied to the bed in the normal orientation. Oh, and for now, as we’re alone, you may call me just Karin, and drop the ‘Mistress’ bit.”

“After what you have just sacrificed for Anya and I, Karin, I am MORE than willingly to allow you to tie me to your bed, and do just what you wish to me. And I PROMISE you that I will try my VERY best to give you EXACTLY what you wish for!”
“Yes. I KNOW that you will. Anya has made a VERY good choice in whom she fell in love with, and I’ve a good idea that will help the two of you. But, let’s find her first and then I’ll suggest it.”

When we reached the room where Anya had gone to, Karin knocked on the door and asked if we could enter, informing Anya that she wasn’t alone and that I was with her. Anya answered in the affirmative, and as we walked through, Karin looked at me and softly said to me, “go to her, show Anya that everything is going to be fine!” I rushed to my love and cuddled her as if she was the only thing in my world, which, because of Karin’s generosity wasn’t far from the truth. Our lips met and stayed together for quite some time, before Anya broke from my embrace, looked at her friend, her TRUE friend, and quietly uttered, “Thank you SO much, Karin.”
“Did you REALLY believe that I could break your heart, after ALL that you have done for me, Anya? You two DESERVE each other. And I have a suggestion for you.”
Turning to me. “That girl from the reception of the hotel you were staying at told me that you were in Poland for work as an engineer. Is that true?”
“Yes I was supposed to service a machine at an oil refinery there.”
“So, you know about machines then? Does that include any knowledge of electricity?”
“Well I’m not actually a qualified electrician, but yes I can read circuit diagrams, and do have quite a decent level of skill with ‘sparks.’ I’ve built and serviced quite a few electrical appliances and yes, they DID work after I’d touched them.”
Turning to Anya, Karin continued. “Aren’t you ALWAYS saying we need a ‘handyman,’ or as you put it a ‘handywoman’ here? Well isn’t that just what we have here? I suggest that your man here moves out of the ‘Sex Cell’ block and lives here in your quarters with you. And then becomes our maintenance guy here on the island. It’ll save a fortune in repair bills having a skilled person here, not to mention the inconvenience when something breaks, and we have to wait for a person to come from the mainland?”
“But what will the other girls make of a male being outside of the ‘Sex Cells?’ Will that be a problem?”
“Anya, EVERYBODY trusts, respects and loves you here! NONE of them will want to stop you from being happy. And I can tell, believe me, your man is REALLY in love with you and just wants to be with you.” Turning to me. “Am I right?”
“Absolutely Karin. I will NEVER do ANYTHING to hurt or betray Anya!”
“Well surely that’s settled then Anya. And I’d better get ready to organise another ‘snatch,’ as ‘Sex Cell’ Eleven is about to become vacant again. AND, as you’ll be married by the time we take another male, IF I WANT THIS ONE, you won’t be able to take him from me!” But that was said accompanied with laughter, it was clear that, true friend that she had showed herself to be, Karin was UTTERLY delighted to see Anya happy.

Karin now left us alone, promising to bring all the other Mistresses ‘up to speed’ about her idea, which Anya did agree to. And now, said Anya looked at me, and her eyes that had been full of tears were now clearly full of total lust! “BEDROOM! NOW!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

With myself somewhat shattered after the purely raw sex that Anya had subjected me to after securely tying me to her bed, the next day saw us start to make the preparations for both our forthcoming ‘wedding’ and my moving into her quarters. Oh, and my new ‘job.’ I’m not sure just how many engineers normally work with machinery wearing a satin blouse and leather skirt, not to mention having their legs covered in sheer nylon but I was destined to, it seemed. Although Anya was very sensible about purchasing proper safe work clothing for the jobs I did say would require it, and she wasn’t going to argue if I said a particular task required the use of it.

There was also the matter of Karin’s request to have me subject to her desires for a day. As expected, just as I had, Anya readily agreed to this very reasonable desire of her friend, so early one morning a few days before the ’wedding,’ I reported to Karin’s own room. The door opened, and I was almost pulled through by Karin, her lips immediately ‘attacked’ mine, after which she shut and locked her door. “I know that you love Anya, as she does you, and after today I will NEVER do anything to question or threaten that TRUE love between you. But for today, YOU BELONG TO MY LUST!”

Karin almost pulled me over to her bed, covered in delicious black satin. “ON, NOW!” I obeyed, and once I’d stretched my limbs out, Karin was onto my left arm like a flash. Within seconds she’d looped that wrist and hand in totally inescapable bondage to the solid bed post. Now Karin moved across to the other side of her bed, and it wasn’t long before she’d skillfully also tied that wrist and hand to her opposite bed post too. That was it, my state of freedom had now ended and, for as long as SHE wished it, I was utterly helpless in the hands and power of the absolutely gorgeous Karin! And didn’t she just KNOW it!

She moved to the foot end of the bed, completed my spread eagled bondage to it, and then stood leaning on the lower bed frame, admiring her ‘handiwork.’ A dirty smile emerged on her face as she looked at me in, I guess, the same way that a predator regards its prey, which was a fairly decent analogy of the situation here. “I see that Anya has sent you to me dressed for sex already, saving me the trouble of having to do so myself.” By, that Karin was referring to the fact that on my, freshly shaved legs, I was already wearing a suspender belt and VERY sheer nylon stockings.”
“Yes Karin. Anya has decided that I shall wear these ALL of the time, just as you Mistresses do. Except for the rare occasion when the nature of my work requires that I don’t. And don’t they just feel great?”
“Yes, they do. But, make NO mistake they ARE the symbol of just what you are here for, of what I’m going to do to you ALL day. Let’s face it, aren’t they just the, albeit unofficial, ‘clothes of sex!’ Wouldn’t you agree?”
“Yes Karin, I completely agree.”
“And SEX is what I WANT you for, COLD, HARD, and above all, RAW SEX! From now until I, and ONLY I, decide otherwise you have NO purpose in your life other to provide me, Mistress Karin, with SEX! SEX! and yet more SEX! Oh, yes, Darling, my reward for allowing you and Anya to be together, which as you now know I’m delighted about, is that I now get to shag you completely senseless again and again and again. You are totally in MY power, utterly in MY hands and absolutely at MY mercy. And, please don’t believe for one moment that I intend to show you ANY of that whatsoever!” Make NO mistake, I didn’t doubt that for one second! With that my captor climbed onto the bed herself, mounted my bound body and began the day’s ‘activities!’ She kissed me passionately again, during which time she fondled my balls and stroked my cock, delighting in the fact that it had NEVER been harder! And then slipped it into her soaking wet pussy, for the very first time! PURE HEAVEN!

Karin wasted NO time and started to pump me SO vigorously for the first ‘round’ of the day, and for now there was NO blindfold used, so I could observe the delicious look on her beautiful face as she pounded me! At the speed that she was operating at, things didn’t take too long to occur, as my captor used her considerable sexual skills to bring us both to a shuddering climax! And the shaking and screaming, from both of us, began to subside I fully realised that this was just the start! Karin clearly intended to spend the FULL day in shagging me in the form of fully blown almost animal sex! What a prospect?

And that is precisely what Karin did. Showing NO mercy whatsoever, just as she’d promised, Karin subjected me to a day, the like I’d ever experienced before or since. Now, don’t get me wrong, here, I just loved being shagged by Anya, who was, of course, totally gorgeous, VERY high skilled between the sheets herself and our couplings also heavily featured the very real emotion of love between us, so were utterly fantastic and rewarding. But, if love was taken out of the equation, if we were talking about sheer, almost primeval lust, pure excitement and adrenalin, then great though Anya could be, and believe me she COULD, even very her best wouldn’t quite match what Karin did put me through that day! Karin shagged me right to the limits of my endurance, and left me completely spent! But, what an absolute ‘SEXPERIENCE!’ Karin, I SALUTE YOU!

Karin and I never went to bed together again until about forty years later, following the death of my beloved Anya. But after that day with her there existed a bond between us, one of UTTER respect, friendship and TOTAL trust. And, in a way, although completely different both in intensity and meaning to that between Anya and I, one could almost say love. As I say, following Anya’s death Karin and I turned to each other for comfort, but of course, with both of us nearly seventy years old by then, it took us ALL day to do what we did all THAT memorable day! Although that fact didn’t stop her from securely tying my body to her bed posts. As if I’d want it ANY other way, of course!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

However that was all very much in the future, at the time of the telling of this story, Anya was VERY much alive and well. With a ‘wedding’ to plan. And this woman COULD plan, notice how she left me a few days to recover after my day with Karin, days I NEEDED to regain what strength Karin had literally ‘sucked out’ of me!

So, our ‘Wedding Day’ arrived. Anya and I proceeded to the conservatory that was the ‘Wedding Room.’ Meanwhile all of the other Mistresses were sitting in the ‘pews’ like a ‘normal’ wedding venue, all dressed in their beautiful leather suits with satin blouses and yes today that included Fiona, with basques and stockings underneath!

Anya was dressed in white, she wore a tight white basque that almost allowed her tits to be all ‘full’ view as it were! Naturally her basque had suspenders attached, that held up VERY sheer white nylon stockings, and she had a blue garter over the stocking of her right leg. Neither of us wore panties at all, although I too had been put into white stockings and a suspender belt. I had a collar fitted with my arms chained by having said chain fed through my wrist cuffs “D” rings, however, as this was our “Wedding Day,” these cuffs and collars were WHITE. But there was a VERY valid reason just why I wore NO panties, for I had my balls bound with a tight leather strap. As for the other end of that strap, THAT was wrapped around Anya’s right wrist, with both of her hands clad in beautiful white nylon gloves! The ‘Bride’ also wore the normal veil and head ‘train,’ and she clutched a small bouquet of flowers in her left hand, for she wanted the occasion to be as ‘authentic’ as possible!

Mistress Aliona had volunteered to play the part of the “Vicar” a role that would normally be performed by Anya herself and she started proceedings by using, slightly adapted, the traditional “Church” greeting. “Dearly Beloved,” she boomed out, “we are gathered here to witness the joining in ‘Wholly Bondage’ of this Slave to his Mistress!” Turning to Anya, Aliona continued. “Mistress Anya, do you take this, our new Engineer Sex Slave, to be your solo Bondage Captive? Do you promise to shag him hard, as often and as much as YOU wish to? Do you also promise to show NO mercy and to have NO regard as to whether he wishes for sex or not? Above all, do you promise to subject him, for the rest of his life, to TOTAL Female Domination?”
“I Do!” The completely standard ‘wedding vow’ on ‘Femdom Island,’ I understood.

With that the ‘Ceremony’ was over, time for the ‘Honeymoon’ shagging to start! With that we, ‘the ‘Couple,’ proceeded upstairs to the ‘Bridal Suite.’ Much smaller than the “Sex Cells,” they just contained a King Size bed as they were intended to be used for limited time, compared to the permanent holding of a male captive within the normal cells. And the bed, complete with the central pillow, was covered in WHITE satin. I was laid down, in a central position on the bed as normal, where upon Anya and her ‘assistant’ for the day, Mistress Dawn, swiftly chained my outstretched limbs in the usual way, the only difference being the white colour of the cuffs instead of the normal black. A blindfold, also white, was placed onto my head, but not placed over my eyes just yet. Then Dawn left us, Anya and I were now completely alone.

“Well my Darling man, here we are as husband and wife. Although as I’m sure you’d agree, our ‘wedding vows’ here are somewhat different to the ‘normal’ ones. Yes, it’s true that I DO love you with ALL my heart, as I KNOW you feel about me too, but, well I AM still your Mistress. To be obeyed at all times and in all ways.” Anya now stopped talking, and please bear in mind that ALL of that had been said in a cheerful and almost kind voice, certainly NOT threatening at all, and her beautiful, radiant smile was FULLY present as she climbed onto the bed and laid herself down onto my bound body, one hand stroking my chest as the other started to play with my balls and TOTALLY erect cock! “And now I’m going to SHAG you utterly senseless. Because I CAN, you’re totally in MY hands, utterly in MY power and completely helpless in the absolute grip of MY rampant and lustful sexuality! YOU ARE MINE! For the rest of your life, Darling, after all the name of this establishment that I’ve set up is……” pausing as Anya’s lips attacked mine with a lustful passion that was almost as powerful as Karin’s, at the same time as my world became utterly black because she placed the blindfold over my eyes, and then finishing her statement once her kiss also had terminated,
“FEMDOM ISLAND!”
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for a fun and wonderful story [mention]LunaDog[/mention] !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you for your very kind words and support [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] It seems that you enjoyed reading this creation of mine, as much as i enjoyed writing it.

As i said earlier, i do often become very 'fond' of some of the characters i come up with, and this story is no different, with Anya definitely finding a place in my heart. But, as you can probably guess, so did Karin. Who turned out to be that 'true' friend after all, and NOT such a 'wrong un!'

I'm thinking of possibly writing a sequeal featuring Karin, with her in the 1st person role and actually telling the tale, as she seeks a 'companion' for herself. What do any of you think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic