Ali & Hals night in (featuring Alisonlovesropes)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ali & Hals night in (featuring Alisonlovesropes)

Post by ishfet »

After waiting for hours at the restaurant, Hailey decided to go back home. The plan was to meet up with Alison after work, but she did not show up, nor did she answer her phone. Hailey figured she got caught up with something. She was right.

“Ali?” called Hailey quietly, but received to response.

She moved upstairs and walked into their bedroom: a uniform tossed all over the floor and on the bed there she was: stripped down to her black bra and panties, her wrists tied together with rope to the head of the bed, her ankles were tied together with a similar rope tethering them to the foot of the bed, a blue ballgag secured in her mouth and a black scarf tied over her eyes: Mrs. Footwrangler could to nothing but shake her long pale soles and utter muffled protests at the teasing fingers of her captor: Alison.

It had been several weeks since Alison and Hailey had hired Mrs. Footwangler to be their housekeeper, much to the delight of Alison. She knew all her sensitive spots and just how to secure her tight, and although she was mostly looking forward for the next time the housekeeper “cleaned” her up and Hailey, she also was interested in a little payback of her own.

Hailey slammed the door shut behind her, making both captor and captive turn around, frozen at the sight of Alison's wife standing behind them. The sight of her reminded her of the date they had, and the lateness of the hour. When she found Mrs. Footwrangler's chloroform bottle, she thought she would have time for a little payback with her housekeeper. Turns out time does fly when you are having too much fun.

Alison stood up muttering some less than coherent sentences, Hailey rush to put her index finger over her wife's lips.

“No need to explain, Ali.” She moved towards her, forcing Ali to take steps back until she was pressed against a wall “If you want to spend time with Mrs. Footwrangler, I can arrage that...

…............................................

“Hope you are comfy...” said Hailey with a sly smile

Alison stared with wide eyes at her wife, lying in bed next to her former captive. Unlike Mrs Footwrangler, her ballgag was red, but she was pretty much tied up in the same fashion as her. Hailey did not even hesitate to strip her down to her baby blue knickers.

“...Because I'm going to make sure you two stay here all night, since you would rather ditch our dinner plans!”

“Mmmmph!!!”

Both women stared at each other with wide eyes. Alison's attempts at explaining to her wife what transpired were now reduced to unintelligible mumbles.

“Is this why you wanted us to have a housekeeper?”

Hayley kneeled in front of Mrs. Footwranglers large, pale bare soles. Blindfolded as she was, she could not see the incoming danger her her soft, yellowish soles were at, yet she still arched her head in every direction, in a desperate attempt to figure out what was going on. Her long toes twitched instinctively, as if they knew her captor's fingers were getting closer and closer.

“So you can do this!”

When redheaded woman felt the sharp nails lightly stroking the wrinkles of her soles, she immediately screamed into her gag, trashing in every direction her bonds allowed her, but she wasn't the only one: while one hand worked over Mrs. Footwrangler's soles, another worked on Alison's. Hailey smiled as she watched her wife laugh uncontrolably, only for her screams to be reduced to desperate moans

For a minute or two Hayley explored both her victims' wiggling bare soles, from their arches to the space between their toes, and while she quietly admitted the appeal of tickling Mrs Footwrangler, she knew Alison's most ticklish spots, and she was not about to leave those spots unatended now when they were the most vulnerable.

Climbing on top of her on the bed, Hailey's fingers moved to the back of Alison's feet: now that her ankles were tied together and tethered to the foot of the bed, she could no longer kick her when caressed every inch of her bare feet with the tip of her fingernails, screams of laughter erupted from the poor helpless captive, yet Hailey kept moving up to her legs, the back of her knees and even her innner thighs.

She continued with her wife's belly button, which she knew would drvie her insane, her ribs and also gave special attention to her armpits, tears streamed down Alison's cheeks as it was getting harder and harded to breathe in between laughter. How long had Hailey been torturing her? Ten, twenty minutes perhaps, though it felt like an eternity to her (yet as soon as it would be over, it would feel like it ended too soon) Looking at just how much fun her wife was having, she dreaded to ask how long will she continue torturing her..?

Just when she thought she couldn't take it any longer, Alison, finally, gets a break, though not out of mercy. Hailey had been having so much fun torturing her wife, she had completely forgotten about her other captive: the one tied up before she had tied her wife, the one that in the conmotion fo Alison's muffled shrieks of laughter, managed to slip of her now loosen bonds, grab Hailey from behind and cover her mouth.

“Well now!” Mrs Footwrangler said “I think ye ought to be joining yer wife, dont ye think?”

Hailey let out a high pitched shriek and stared at her wife with wide eyes, this being her first interaction with the housekeeper yet, but the glint of excitement behind her wife's eyes told her what was happening was less frightening than she thought she was.

Mrs Footwrangler was now standing in front of the bed, fully dressed in her housekeeping uniform, escept for her high heels, which she kept off, for the moment.

“I trust yer finding yer accomodations quite comforting, missus?”

Lying now on the bed were now Alison and Hailey, stripped down to their undies. Their hands were tied behind their backs and ther ankles were tied together, but Mrs. Footwrangler was a lot more crafty with her ropework: not only had she hogtied both of them, connecting their ankles with their wrists, but she had also tied their hair and pulled it to connect it to their chest harness, forcing them to arch their heads, and their big toes were not only tied together but a rope connected the toe tie with the ankle tie, forcing them to arch back.

With big ballgags in their mouths, the couple could only look up at their captor with puppy eyes, as their pleas only came out as gargled mumbles.

“Well, im sure yer quite sorry you had me tied up and tickled!”

Head movement was limited, but both captives managed to look at each other and shoot a defiant glance at their captor towering above them

“Hmmml nmmph!” they both mumbled in unison

“Oh, is that so..?”

Mrs Footwrangler moved behind the ladies and sat right behind their feet. With their soles arched they way they were, the housekeeper took a pair of dry loofahs, and with each hand, she made short work of those vulnerable soles, scrubbing from the rough skin of the heels, to their tender arches. With their toes tied they way they were, they could only twitch their little toes, proving to be ineffective in swaying the tickling sensation, and hogtied they way they were they could only rock back and forth like a couple of sacks filled with fish.

“Feeling like ye learned yer lesson?” asked their captor, giving them a short break of respite.

“Hmmmmphh...”

“Ymmmph...”

Wether that was a sign of submission or defiance, it didn't matter, as Mrs Footwrangler wasn't done with thier captives either.

“If ye wanted me feet so badly, ye could've just asked...”

Sitting with her legs straight out each barefoot rested upon each captive's head. She used her long toes to pull their hair, pinch their noses and flick their ears. Their angry grunts did little to shake the foot off their faces.

“Oh, c'mon lasses, where's yer christmas spirit”

She now resumed to tickling ther soles, alternating from using her nails to explore the space between the toes, to digging her nails under their arms. In between their screams of laughter they manage to coordinate and sing:

“Jmmgl blls, Jmmgl blls, Jmmgl mll th wmmph...”

“That's the spirit!”

This continued for a long while, and as Alison and Hailey sang more carols through their gags, Mrs. Footwrangler gradually decreased her tickling onslaught, until she finally stopped and stood up.

“Well, this has been fun! But I must be going now, yer sister is expecting me early tomorrow, no doubt wanting to give me a similar treatment...”

She put her heels back on and began walking away. Both Alison and Hailey grunted at her expectingly.

“Of course I havent forgotten about you! Let me get you more comfortable...”

“Is this your idea of a date night?” remarked Hailey

“C'mon, you know you love cuddling and snuggling with me” answered Alison.

“Not much cuddling we can do like this...”

Alison and Hailey lied in bed completely naked facing each other, their arms wrapped around each other, and their wrists cuffed together with a pair of time-release handcuffs. Another coil of rope was used to cinch and secure their waists together, foring them to press their breasts against each other.

Their knees, ankles and big toes were bound together as well, with rope cinching both pairs of legs and feet to one another. They were ungagged, for the moment, but Mrs. Footwrangler was about to fix that.

“Hope ye like me christmas present” said the housekeeper, now fully dressed, as she set the timer on the handcuffs “I've only set the timer to 25 minutes, ye should take a 10 min rest and tie yerselfs up again, if it'll please ya”

The redheaded woman began walking outside the room when Alison yelled at her.

“Wait!” Alison stopped her “Before you go, there is something in the top drawer of our bedside table that you might find interesting...”

Intrigued, Mrs. Footwrangler walked to the nightstand, and inside she found a couple of bullet vibrators. She turned around to look at her captives: Alison was biting her lower lip, while Hailey looked away, blushing.

“Well, if ye want me to use them, ye'd only need to ask...”

She moved towards the two pairs of inmobillized fet and quickly raked her nials all over their soles. Without any gags to muffle them, their screams were loud and clear:

“HAAHAHAHAHA, OH GOHOHOD, PLEEEEASEHEHEHE, STOOHOHOHOP....”
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YEEEES! USE IT!!!”

Alison and Hailey wiggled around in all direction, their breasts rubbing against each other as they tried to shake off the tickling sensation, all to no avail.

“Well, if ye insist...” she left her captive's soles alone “...but we're missing something outa this pretty package, arn't we?”

In one hand she held her captives pair of panties, and in the other a roll of ductape. Alison and Hailey looked at each other andand proceeded to open their mouths wide.

“Anything else ye like to say?” asked Mrs. Footwrangler

“I love you, Hals” said Alison before receiving Hailey's balled up panties in her mouth and being secured with multiple layer of ductape

“I love you too , Ali” Said Hailey, before being gagged int he same fashion as her wife.

With both of them gagged, they were left with only rubbing their noses and the occasional buttocks squeeze, as kissing was no longer an option.

Before leaving, the housekeeper turned on the vibrators and placed them between their pussies. Not satisfied, she went and turned on Alison and Hailey's electric toothbrushes and taped them over their soles. As a finisihng touch, she took a couple of long socks and blindfolded them both.

With their sight gone, their other senses were heightened, making the vibrations all the more intense. They heard Mrs. Footwrangler's heels as she walked outside and then the front door opening and closing.

Rubbing against each other, nipples brushing against nipples, caressing, squeezing and pinching each others asses, rubing their faces against each other, using their noses to blow air to tickle their necks: the giggles of laughter soon turn into moans of pleasure. The rubbing became more and more intense as they were both steadily approaching the climax.

This was definitely going to be a good night for them.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]ishfet[/mention]

Excellent story thanks. I let Hailey read it when she gets back to work. Well maybe I’ll read to her because she’ll be a little tied up later. :lol:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic