Pokemon Misadventures (M, M/M) - Fanfiction - CHAPTER 3 is UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pokemon Misadventures (M, M/M) - Fanfiction - CHAPTER 3 is UP!

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is the first time I'm posting fanfic here so some notes:

- No canon Pokemon characters will make an appearance as I don't trust myself writing them. It's all original characters.
- The story takes place in an unspecified original region but all Pokemon up to Gen 8 may appear.
- I'm tagging this as an adult story just to be safe for future chapters. Nothing naughty happens yet.

Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HANG BY A THREAD

Carter checked the map one last time to confirm that yes, he drew a large circle along the trees in the last hour and he was lost.
“I’m not saying this was your fault, buddy but it kinda was. And I can really use you pulling your weight here.”

His Nickit, Booster, perched up from his shoulder where he was resting nonchalantly at the mention of him but went right back at lazing around when his owner didn’t push him.

Carter sighed. At 21, he was older than most Pokemon trainers who just began their journeys but that didn’t seem like an advantage when his Pokemon barely seemed to listen to him.

Even his 6’4 frame and farm-earned muscles didn’t intimidate them to obey his commands - not that he would purposefully try to strong-arm them. In truth, he was a softie and his vulpine partner was aware of this.

Maybe it was because he still gave off the impression of a pretty boy with his short cropped black hair, bright blue eyes, and a chiseled face that still carried the hints of baby fat. His good looks combined with his tendency to trust people without thinking usually got him into troubles that his body or unruly Pokemon partner couldn’t get him out of.

Still, Carter was optimistic about getting to bond with Booster eventually. Even if the reason they got lost in the first place was the little fox stealing his underwear from the clothesline and running off to the woods, probably to stash it somewhere hidden and then forget about its whereabouts.

Carter had no idea what Booster loved so much about his jocks but he was going to run off of undies less than a month after leaving his home at this rate.

Regretting not getting a Rotom phone like his moms insisted he do, Carter searched for some sort of landmark that could help him find his way back to the Pokemon Center until he spotted a particularly tall tree. The branches were far too thin and few in between to carry his brawny body but maybe his partner could lift his weight for once.

They needed to return before long. The weather was starting to get chilly as dusk got closer and his sleeveless shirt and cargo pants didn’t offer much protection against the elements in this northern region.

“Booster, do you think you can climb on that tree and try to find where we came from?” Magnanimous, Booster peered one eye open and yawned. Lazy goober. To his surprise, after some stretching, the fox Pokemon actually got up and studied the tree. Would you look at that? Carter was proud. Maybe he was starting to get the hang of this trainer thing!

Seemingly finding this duty acceptable, Booster jumped to the lowest branch of the tree (by using Carter’s head as a springboard because of course) and steadily made his way above among the bushy leaves by hopping from branch to branch.

Carter held his breath after losing sight of Booster. For all his naughtiness, Nickit was still young and he couldn’t help but love that brat of a cub.

For five minutes, nothing happened Right as he was starting to get worried, Carter saw a shadow diving from above. He opened his arms to catch Booster but apparently, he was worrying for nothing. Booster cushioned his fall with his owner’s chest, toppling the burly trainer on his ass.

Carter grunted but it didn’t feel like anything was broken. He glared at his Pokemon. “When did you get so heavy… wait, what are you carrying behind you?” True enough, Booster had his long tail wrapped around something almost as large as himself, no doubt making him heavier. “...Is that an egg?” Carter asked incredulously.

As an answer, Booster sheepishly lowered his ears and jumped down, running past his trainer and into the woods - taking the egg with him.
“Hey, wait you rascal!” Carter scrambled to his feet, trying to ignore the soreness in his butt. “That egg doesn’t belong to you! Bring it back!” He ran behind Booster to catch him - or he tried to, rather.

A tug on his boot tripped him up, making him fall again but on his knees this time. Carter looked down, seeing that a white, thin but sturdy piece of string was sticking from his boot. His eyes followed the string to its owner, discovering a large, rather angry-looking Ariados which apparently hit him with a String Shot.

Well, shoot.

“Oh,” realization dawned on Carter. “I think my little buddy dashed off with your egg.” Maybe it was just him but it looked like the spider Pokemon tugged on the string rather impatiently. “Don’t worry though! I’ll just go and get it back before you even notice and - oof!”

His boot was yanked with much more force this time, making Carter kiss dirt and got very close to the scary face of the Pokemon very fast.
Unimpressed by his promises, Ariados threw another thread, pulling the young trainer’s boots together and webbing them expertly. Carter kept continued to reason with the Pokemon as he was used to talking down an unruly Mudbray but his lack of experience with wildlife was a larger issue than he thought.

Ariados spewed thread after thread while crawling towards Carter, finally climbing on top of him. “Stop! Don’t eat me!” Carter crossed his arms over his chest to protect himself. Those fangs and legs looked a lot sharper from up close!

“I’m sure I’m not tasty at all from all the muscl-hmmgh!” Maybe it was sensitive to loud noises or had enough sense to prevent him from calling for help but Ariados sent a ball of web that exploded right on Carter’s babbling mouth. “Mmmnnggh! Hmmmnn uuunnggh!”

Before he could yank on the gag, Carter felt his arms pressed against his torso in an x shape. He tried to get it off by flexing his jaw but the elastic material was far more durable than it looked. It held fast, keeping his jaw closed for good. “Nnnnggh!” He moaned, though a bit thankful that none of the sticky stuff got in his mouth.

The good news, the spider Pokemon wasn’t trying to eat him on the spot. Bad news, it instead excreted more web from its mouth and flipped Carter over as it wounded more thread over him. And over. And over.

When he realized the predicament he was in, Carter tried to resist being turned into a trainer burrito but his limbs were already stuck and he felt disoriented from all the falling and spinning. For all his muscles, he was no match for Ariados’s strength as his body gradually disappeared under the rounds of white webbing that seemingly had no end.

The angry parent Pokemon was only satisfied when the hunky trainer was reduced to a cocoon that was barely able to wiggle. Carter’s upper face and boots were the only parts of him that were exempt from the spider web. The rest of his body was stuck inside the skin-tight encasement, showing off his struggling muscles and firm lines of his body. He was sure even the outline of his lips was visible under the silk. “Hmmmnn uunnnggh!”

Without a care for his pleas, Ariados dragged him by a hollow tree bark nearby (hitting his head on every pebble in the way during the process), finally throwing a large Sticky Web over Carter, gluing him to the wood.

Only then, it cried threateningly and turned back, making its way up to the nest. Carter calmed down a little. The spider Pokemon wasn’t interested in getting back at him, it was just neutralizing a threat to its offspring. It was probably tending the baby Spinaraks up on the tree.

However, he still had a problem. With his movement range reduced to those of a cocoon Pokemon, Carter had no way of freeing himself.

“Mmmmnn nnnn hhmmmm mmnnggh?” He grunted behind his gag and struggled against the web with all his strength. He tried to kick at the web over himself, pushing his arms out of the silk prison or at least get the damn gag off so he could breathe properly.

After fifteen minutes of thrashing where he left, Carter gave up, panting heavily through his nose and his clothes sweaty under the bondage. As the sun began to set, he closed his eyes and moaned in distress.

He was sure someone would come to rescue him eventually. People at the Pokemon Center knew that he was using the route through the forest and when Booster returned all by himself, they would figure that something must have happened to his owner, and sent a research team.
(Speaking of Booster, he was so going to get a stern talk when they get reunited.)

However, it could take hours until someone would find him, especially when that infernal gag isolated his cries to mumbles barely audible to himself. All he could do was wait and hope that he wouldn’t be discovered by a predatory Pokemon or some weird pervert - like he did that one time.

Carter slowly dozed off, thinking that he should be grateful for the small things. At least the silk he was wrapped in would keep him warm at the night.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

POKEDEX

Nickit: Fox Pokemon. It prefers stealing other Pokemon's food rather than finding its own. The soft pads on its feet allow it to walk silently and its bushy tail is used to sweep its footprints.

Ariados: Long Leg Pokemon. A large arachnid that makes nests in forests and leaves its nest during the dark to hunt. It captures its victim with a single thread and can paralyze them with its bite.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Great story so far bud, the simplicity, the hints of teasing and you paint a great picture of that hunky new trainer. keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is a cool idea. Can't wait for all the creative ways you'll combine pokemon with bondage. Or maybe a special someone will join Carter in his journey.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]thespy[/mention] Thanks a lot! This was something new for me but I'm glad it turned out to be enjoyable!

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Can't make too many promises but I have already some plans for the next chapters. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love it so much! Glad to see that the Pokemon world is so ripe with opportunity for hapless hunks to get restrained and gagged! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I love it so much! Glad to see that the Pokemon world is so ripe with opportunity for hapless hunks to get restrained and gagged! :D
That means a lot coming from you! :D

I was huge on Pokemon and recently got into it again, hence this story. There truly are so many scenarios that popped into my mind just by the setting, hapless hunks are just my specialty and a nice bonus.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This was such a fun tale. I'm not all that familiar with Pokemon, but a guy getting webbed has always intrigued me,

I imagine Carter as this muscled dude all webbed up and frustrated that despite all his strength, he's stuck!

Thanks, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I love it so much! Glad to see that the Pokemon world is so ripe with opportunity for hapless hunks to get restrained and gagged! :D

I was huge on Pokemon and recently got into it again, hence this story. There truly are so many scenarios that popped into my mind just by the setting, hapless hunks are just my specialty and a nice bonus.
Perhaps one day we will have a Pokemon battle with our captured lads!

Helpless Hunk used Struggle!
It's not very effective...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loving this so far! Carter is adorable and I can't wait to see him get into more predicaments! As for this one, some many wonderful options, "rescued by an evil team or hiker, breaking free of some of the webs but forced to hobble his way back to the pokecenter still mostly bound and gagged, or maybe even joined in bondage by a well meaning traveler. Perhaps the spark of a new friendship as Carter meets another trainer that shares his unfortunate penchant for predicaments!

Can't wait to see what happens to Carter next!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I was thinking about where exactly this would become hard for non-fans to follow but thankfully the allure of webbed hunks is universal.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking about each chapter detailing a different small adventure a la Pokemon cartoon but I'll definitely nothing your suggestions down.
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago

Perhaps one day we will have a Pokemon battle with our captured lads!

Helpless Hunk used Struggle!
It's not very effective...
Haha, if only bound hunks could fit into a Pokeball so you could carry six of them whenever you go.

Maybe we should trade a few to see whether that helps them to evolve. :lol:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A nice and original concept! Well done, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]!

[mention]Terry[/mention]
Very much think this'll be right up your alley, mate!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Seeing a bondage story in the world of pokémon is amazing, I loved it, Carter looks so cute, I can't wait to see what challenges the pokémon world has for him
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Very nice. I love Ariados and their String Shot should be used more often for this purpose. If you've seen my own Pokemon fics here, an Ariados also has a big part in it. Well for the first part at least.

Been thinking of maybe doing another Pokemon fic soon also.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Glad you guys liked it, Carter was a lot of fun to write.

[mention]Terry[/mention] I'll definitely give your story a read. Giant spiders are a staple of fantasy bondage and while I actually prefer Galvantula and Araquanid more, Ariodos has a creepy charm to it.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Here is chapter two, where we actually get to see a Pokemon match, a new trainer appears and things get R-rated. This story likely won't have a regular update schedule and instead act as a place where I post when I come up with new ideas, so I have you guys don't mind.

A STUNNING ENCOUNTER

In an increasingly worrying trend, Carter was beginning to dread every time Booster wandered off as they camped near a settlement while the trainer set the camp stove for cooking.

When the little fox Pokemon didn’t steal and hide Carter’s underwear (which he was running low on), he usually did the same with other people’s laundry.

Carter was sure that the police stations around the region had his name and when Booster trodded back to the tent with a bright blue scrap of fabric in his mouth, he was already imagining the awkward talk he would need to have with the cops.

“Not again! Booster, we talked about this!” Carter gently wrestled the undies between Nickit’s mouth and studied it. “You can’t just snatch people’s… boxer briefs?”

They were indeed some fancy boxer briefs with bold accents, stylized Mudkip heads all over them, and even a small opening on the front.

Cute, Carter thought with a blush, though maybe a bit lewd. The briefs felt soft to the touch and when he got them closer to his face, smelt faintly of fabric softener.

“What the heck are you doing, you perv?”

Carter jumped in his skin, clutching the underpants in his hands and almost knocking over the stove.

Turning to the source of the accusation, he saw a guy around his age, shorter and leaner than him, although still looking lean and fit in his hoodie and skinny jeans. He had a light-colored mop of hair peaking under his beanie and a pale, boyishly handsome face.

It was a shame he looked to annoyed, Carter briefly considered, because he was really cute. But he was mostly thinking: oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

“It’s not like what it seems!” he protested, thrusting the undies at the newcomer. “You can take them back!”

This somehow made the disgusted look on the guy’s face even worse. “Like I’d want them back after a panty thief got his drool all over them.” Carter’s ears were burning now. He didn’t sniff them that hard!

“I think this was a misunderstanding. I didn’t take your uh, undergarments.” Carter stood up, raising his hands as if surrendering. “It was my Nickit, you know how they are. He loves to steal stuff from people’s clotheslines when I don’t allow him to hide my jocks.”

The other boy - judging from the Pokeballs around his belt, a fellow trainer - frowned. “Dude, aren’t you ashamed of blaming that little thing for your crimes? Look how sad he looks!”

Booster indeed was looking down with a convincing look of sadness on his face. If Carter wasn’t so flabbergasted by the sheer audacity of his partner, he could be impressed by the acting.

“But I’m telling the truth! Look, uh…”

“Roy.” The other trainer impatiently tapped his foot and got a Pokeball from his belt.

“Right, Roy. I’m sure we can settle this peacefully. I don’t have any money on me right now but maybe I can compensate you with something else?”

As Roy carefully studied him, Carter felt weirdly naked. It didn’t help that his camp clothes - a tight tank and running shorts - weren’t exactly concealing. However, Roy’s face softened as he toyed with his offer. He probably understood what a nice guy Carter was!

“Deal,” Roy suddenly smirked. “Let’s have a Pokemon battle. If you win, I'll forget that this whole thing happened. You can even keep my briefs. But if I win,” his grin got mischievous. “I’ll get to keep you for the whole day.”

Already nodding after the first sentence, Carter didn’t even hear the last part. Now that was a relief! Nothing to make peace than a good old-fashioned, wholesome Pokemon match!

Roy could hardly believe his chance!

He thought having his lucky boxer briefs stolen would ruin his day but not only he found the culprit immediately thanks to his Noibat's sonar but the thief turned out to be a scantily clad hunk, which was something he thought would only happen in erotica.

Not only that, he was surprisingly nice and compliant, almost a textbook himbo. He thought he would need to fight to get his briefs back but now, he was going to get something even better on top of that. He just needed to win a simple match.

Carter bent over to turn off the stove, showing Roy that his short fought for their lives to cover his buttocks completely (he had to be doing this on purpose, right?) and got his Pokeball out.

“Booster, you caused this so it’s only fair if you help me win the match.”

Nickit stuck its tongue out and returned to the Pokeball with a flash, seemingly content with sitting this one out. Judging by how Carter merely sighed and took another Pokeball out, this wasn’t an uncommon occurrence.

“Of course, you don’t want to fight. Alright, then. Stella, I choose you!”

Carter threw the Pokeball, which a Comfey popped out and danced cheerfully as it floated in the air.

Roy smirked. In 1-on-1 matches, the one picking their first Pokemon always had a huge disadvantage but Carter didn’t seem to notice that. Actually, he didn’t seem to be a very good trainer, despite obviously loving his Pokemon very much. Roy was almost going to feel bad about destroying him in the match.

Almost, if it wasn’t the prospect of essentially playing a punishment game with zero rules with a stud like this.

“Let’s begin!” Nero sent his Noibat and the match started.

To his credit, Carter was planning to go easy on the other trainer.

His failure to discipline his Pokemon caused trouble and if all he needed to do was go with the orders of a pretty boy for a few hours, he didn’t have any objections. The idea was a little exciting to him for some reason.

Still, he didn’t expect Roy to put up such a fight.

He began the match by ordering Stella to use Sunny Day, hoping to get a headstart. Comfey's Grass-type skills would become stronger under the sun so when Stella’s impromptu dance intensified the bright sunlight falling on them and made his shoulders glisten with sweat, he didn’t mind.

Maybe a part of him was hoping that the heat would make Roy strip off his hoodie, too but Carter would never admit that.

However, Stella always got into dancing a bit too much whenever she started and that gave the opposing side a big advantage.

“You know speed means nothing if I get you first,” Roy called out, smiling with the excitement of the match. “Noibat, use Air Cutter!”

Roy’s Noibat nodded and took off into the air, starting to flap its wings rapidly. The wind took shape under the bat Pokemon’s flutter, sending blades of heavy wind toward the Comfey.

Carter held his breath. Stella may not be endure the blunt force of the attack without any preparation! “Quick, get out of the way!” he shouted desperately.

Thankfully, the boost she got from the sunlight was enough for Stella to use Flower Shield and stop the attack at the last second. So the slashing air went ricocheting around by her barrier - only to hit Carter square on the chest.

“Ouch!” Carter staggered, only barely holding himself from falling. “Darn, that hurt. Your Pokemon isn’t playing around.”

Roy slowly blinked, the expression of terror on his face turning into confusion. “You’re… okay? How did you get hit with that and didn’t even fall?”

Carter shrugged. “My moms always said that I’m sturdy like a log.” He looked down, seeing that the slashing attack ripped huge holes in his tank top, making it useless at covering his ample chest and tight abs. “Uh, sorry about the view.”

The sun was seemingly starting to get to Roy, his face was beet red. “Never mind that! If you’re fine, let’s continue the match!”

Carter nodded and turned to his nervous Pokemon. “I’m alright Stella. Let’s finish this! Use Sweet Scent!”

Nero pumped his fist. “Not so fast! Noibat, retaliate with Gust!”

Stella began twirling to spray a mist of pink, sugary glitter from the flowers on her body right as Roy’s Noibat used his wings to launch another strong gale. And that was it.

Not only Gust was enough to send Carter’s Comfey flying, but it also effortlessly blew the powder attack back - once more right into Carter!

He should’ve stopped getting surprised about his bad luck, Carter thought as he accidentally breathed a lungful of the sickly sweet smell. The aroma worked quickly, draining all the strength out of his muscles and keeping him immobile like a statue on the spot.

At least Stella got back into her Pokeball by herself, so she couldn’t be hurt badly, Carter thought.

“Great job, Noibat!” Roy hive-fived his Pokemon's wing and sauntered to Carter’s side. “Are you okay there, man? I got some healing items with me if you want.”

Carter grunted. He felt pins and pricks all around his body but it wasn’t painful. At least he could still talk. “I’m fine. You won fair and square at least. You can heal me if you need me to do your chores or something.”

For a few seconds, Roy didn’t say anything. Then, he slowly put his hand on Carter’s exposed chest, drawing a gasp from him. “You not being able to move is exactly what I want from you.”

Carter’s breath shuddered as Roy’s hand trailed lower, rubbing against the bumps of his ab muscles. “But I don’t want to act like a pervert after accusing you of being one.”

Carefully considering his options, Carter weighed the hesitant look on Roy’s face. He didn’t seem like a bad guy and he’d be lying if one part of him wasn’t curious about what he “wanted” entailed.

His cock twitched in the confines of his shorts. Carter licked his lips and spoke: “I’m… okay with going along. And I can’t resist you anyway, right? Just be gentle.”

A huge grin appeared on Roy’s face. “Now you’re asking for it. Okay, you can move your eyes so blink twice if you want to get out. Because when I said I will keep you for the whole day,” he looked at the midday sun. “I meant the whole day.”

Carter was surprisingly okay with this.

Even though Carter promised he wouldn’t resist, Roy still enjoyed bending his unresponsive limbs to his liking. The other trainer was so buff that he would probably have a better chance of winning Pokemon matches if he fought by himself instead of his cute but weak partners.

After positioning Carter in a sitting position against a tree with his arms lifted above his head and hands crossed behind it, legs splayed above, and ankles resting on his tights, Roy pulled the shredded clothes off Carter, discovering the studly trainer’s choice in underwear with no small amount of satisfaction.

“A jockstrap? Really?” It was just an old-fashioned, white pair but with Carter’s squat exposing not only his muscular body and shaved armpits but also hit spread ass, the underwear looked downright pornographic.

Carter avoided eye contact. “I thought it would support me in outdoor activities. Is this pose really necessary? I feel too exposed.”

“Yup, you're perfect like this.” Roy licked his lips and pulled out another Pokemon. “Don’t forget our deal. Carnivine, I choose you!”

The flytrap Pokemon chirped with enthusiasm upon appearing. “Carter, meet Carnivine. He’s friendly but make no mistake, he can be a serious threat, as well. I used to keep reminding him to not try and eat people.”

This remark didn’t seem to cheer Carter up. “I wish I was that good at training my Pokemon. Booster is a naughty little thing and Stella always gets distracted during battles.”

Huh, those were problems usually newbies encountered, Roy thought. “How did you get any badges this them, then?”

Carter blinked. “I don’t have any badges. I’m still trying to find my way to the first gym.”

Roy felt a pang of guilt. He already collected four badges so learning that he beat a fresh trainer’s ass didn’t make him feel good.
Well, maybe he could make it up to Carter in a way. “Carnivine, use Vine Whip.”

Carter recoiled at the pair of thick, strong creepers that grew out of the Grass-type Pokemon’s back and head for his immobilized body.

“Wait, what are you doing to do with themmmmpphhhhh!” His eyes grew as one of the vines wrapped itself around his head, pulling between his teeth and going over his lips. The other one tied Carter’s wrists in place, making sure that he wouldn’t go anywhere even after the paralysis wore off.

Roy kneeled in front of Carter and began to stroke the bulge in his jock’s pouch. “Does that feel good? Because you look gorgeous right now and I’d like to keep going.”

A muffled moan escaped from Carter’s mouth and Roy took this as a sign to keep going. Ordering Carnivine to grow more vines, green tentacles shooting themselves at the bound hunk and entangling him in a web of ivies.

“Hmmnnhgg!? Uuuhh uhhhh! Nnnnnhhmm!” Carter objected to the sudden assault but he couldn’t deny the pleasure and the erection that straining his jock and threatening to pop out of it was the proof.

A few vines held Carter’s legs open similar to his arms while another blindfolded him. At Roy’s command, Carnivine directed others to pleasure the trainer: some clung to his nipples and tugged on them, some positioned around his armpits and sides to give him a good tickle, some sneaking under his jock to stimulate his thick cock and heavy balls.

Carter was laughing like crazy under the vines filling his mouth, trying to pull away from the overstimulation but there was nowhere to escape even if he could move.

One of the vines brushed the exposed hole of Carter as Roy raised his hand to stop his Pokemon.

“Carter, are you sure you want to do this?”

Maybe the conditions weren’t ideal as Carter was still bound tight and gagged but after some consideration, Roy relaxed as the muscular trainer nodded, blushing to his ears.

“Alright, Carnivine, get going!”

Vines returned to grope, tickle and flick all around Carter, now with a particularly thick one gradually forcing itself inside Carter, slowly going in and out but picking up the pace as it went on.

Unable to stop himself, Roy pulled down his pants (damn, they were really doing this out in open, huh?) and began to stroke his erection.
Carter’s muffled laughter turned into grunts and then panting moans as the vines jacking him off and fucking his ass got him close to the edge over half an hour. When the wet spot of precum on his jock grew, Roy told Carnivine to stop.

“Gggnhmm? Hhhmmmm mmnnn gghhmmm!” Carter’s moans of pleasure turned into desperate wails as the vines squeezed the base of his dick and balls, preventing him from cumming but not stopping their attack otherwise.

“I think you remember that I get to keep you until night. It’s still a nice sunny day out.”

“Mmmmggnn! Nnnnmmmm! Hmmmm pphhhhnn uunnnggg ggmmmpph!” Carter could move his body now but his muscles were no match for the Pokemon holding him down, especially as tired as he is.

“Too bad. I think that should motivate you to come up with a better strategy in our next match. Who knows, you can even get to tie me up.”
Roy ordered his Carnivine to keep going as he jacked himself off to climax, watching the jock-clad muscular guy’s useless attempt to make himself come or even get rid of the vines that held him still, unable to speak and in a constant state of pleasure.

Edging Carter so mercilessly may be a bit much but Roy guessed that Carter wasn't as experienced in this kind of stuff as him and he wanted to make his first time last long. Well, of course, the sexy sight and sounds were nice too, and one part of Roy wondered if Carter would try and get back at him for this.

All in all, a simple misunderstanding turned into an afternoon that would be unforgettable for both young men. And this could be the beginning of a beautiful travel fellowship.

POKEDEX

Noibat: Sound Wave Pokemon. This small, bat-like Pokemon lives in dark caverns and uses sound waves it emits from its ears to immobilize its prey and communicate with its kin. It loves fruits.

Comfey: Posy Picker Pokemon. An extremely small Pokemon that gathers aromatic flowers and creates a ring around itself with them. These flowers can be thrown as distractions but it feels uneasy without them.

Carnivine: Bug Catcher Pokemon. It resembles a Venus flytrap and hangs from the trees to chomp down prey passing beneath it with its huge maw. It is usually gluttonous and has an unruly temper.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I don't know the first thing about Pokemon - have I been missing out all this time?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwww, it's adorable how innocent Carter is, with his resistance to Pokemon moves making him the perfect guinea pig for more... erotic applications. Roy really lucked out. I hope he keeps the big stud and guides him on his journey, but you know what they say - there's always a bigger fish, and opportunities for the PokeHunk to get stolen away!

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Deleted
Last edited by Terry 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Terry[/mention] A) it's a collection of loosely connected scenes, B) it is in the Fic for Adults section, and C) right at the top of the fic is the warning that it may/will get sexual in later chapters.

I think it's kind of rude to blame the author when you didn't read the warnings.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Awwwww, it's adorable how innocent Carter is, with his resistance to Pokemon moves making him the perfect guinea pig for more... erotic applications. Roy really lucked out. I hope he keeps the big stud and guides him on his journey, but you know what they say - there's always a bigger fish, and opportunities for the PokeHunk to get stolen away!
Carter's natural resistance to pokemon moves could indeed be worth studying... perhaps by this region's "evil team"? Would certainly be a shame if Carter and Roy had continuous run ins with grunts and admins that are experts at kidnapping hunks!

Regardless, I love the addition of Roy as a traveling partner and mentor! Looking forward to the next leg of their journey!
My M/M Stories Here
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Good continuation, I like the way you somehow work the pokemon world and canon into actual working bondage situations and actions, keep it up dude! I can't wait to see more of poor little Carter.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is a great continuation. Lovely how you merge pokemon and bondage so well
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm floored by the positive attention this story got, thank you, guys! I have a few other drafts waiting but after them, I'll try to come back to this story as soon as possible. The characters and the chapters that stand on their own make this really enjoyable for me.

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Unfortunately, the actual series is a bit lacking in the bondage smut department but there are still plenty of hot guys and inspiring game mechanics.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It's safe to say Carter's bad luck is going to get both of them into various troubles but yes, I'm sure Roy is going to be protective over his new friend. Carter may be bigger and older but he still keeps finding himself as a dude in distress.

(by the way, thanks for looking out for me there, I never know how to deal with tactless comments)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] It may just be his sturdy constitution but I have a feeling that bad guys still would love to get their hands on Carter... for various reasons, haha. I love the way you think.

[mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Thanks a lot! My knowledge of actual games needs some polishing but it's a lot of fun to write in this setting, glad you enjoyed it.

Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Wasn't sure what to expect since I don't know much (er, anything) about Pokemon. But I decided, hey, it's DeeperThanRed and that dude is a master at depicting hot studs in, uh, exciting, peril! So, gave it try. Glad I did! A quick internet search of some of the characters was all I needed. Everything else is pretty much explained in the stories, which are light-hearted, humorous, erotic, and fun. You have come up with an appealing character in Carter - the kind of muscle-bound stud whose naiveté is simultaneously sweet and sexy - especially when it gets him into sticky and helpless predicaments.

Looking forward to further tales of Carter's (mis)adventures!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 1 year ago Wasn't sure what to expect since I don't know much (er, anything) about Pokemon. But I decided, hey, it's DeeperThanRed and that dude is a master at depicting hot studs in, uh, exciting, peril! So, gave it try. Glad I did! A quick internet search of some of the characters was all I needed. Everything else is pretty much explained in the stories, which are light-hearted, humorous, erotic, and fun. You have come up with an appealing character in Carter - the kind of muscle-bound stud whose naiveté is simultaneously sweet and sexy - especially when it gets him into sticky and helpless predicaments.

Looking forward to further tales of Carter's (mis)adventures!
Aw, thanks for the compliment! It's nice to learn that I have a brand, haha. I really enjoy writing beefy, yet innocent guys', as you put it, predicaments.

I contemplated just how hard this story may be for people who don't know much about Pokemon, so I think I'll edit the previous chapters to include some handy notes/links to save readers time. Still, I'm glad the stories are still fun reads!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic