AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+) *ILLUSTRATED* NEW CHAPTER FEB 05

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY AND TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST
15%
A PASSIVE/INVISIBLE ONLOOKER
6%
ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS
4%
ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS (SPECIFY)
75%

Total votes: 72

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CONTENT ADVISORY & AUTHOR'S NOTE
THESE EVENTS TAKE PLACE TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THOSE OF "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE"

PART II
AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE
A "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE" SIDE STORY

No sooner had the invitation finished leaving the senior football player's mouth that I was already rushing into the chaotic frenzy and rubbing shoulders with other big dudes of similar size and stature to my own.

The little punk they - or should I say we - were attempting to control may have been squirmy and slippery as fuck, but he was definitely a poor match for the four comparatively bulky blokes crouching atop his frame and keeping his limbs in check. Much to his own credit though, the brown-haired twerp squirmed and valiantly fought like a fish out of water even though he knew he was badly outnumbered and very sorely outgunned.

The harsh dissonance of growling tape coming from the other side of the room only added to the already discordant orchestra of moans, groans and orders being flung about the place. Luckily for us, the conveniently loud music coming from the living room's main stereo set easily drowned out the many protests escaping from the mouths of our four unfortunate captives.

In any case, the twink myself and my fellow bros were holding down was a relatively scrawny fellow. He couldn't have weighed more than 150 pounds, and even that was being quite generous.

Seeing as how the four guys piled on top of him were all endowed with substantially greater size, strength and muscle than he was, I felt like a third wheel and didn't exactly feel as though my assistance was needed in order to keep the lad from escaping. Still, I assertively barged into the meaty throng and forcibly claimed my own spot in the melee by wedging my muscular frame in between two reasonably broad-shouldered college blokes. My hands, which were quite large as far as hands went, scrambled to be of use to my fellow assailants and eventually grabbed onto the squirming prisoner's twig-like upper arms; greatly reducing their usefulness and mobility.

Thick zip ties the likes of which I'd rarely seen were swiftly passed around and secured around the protesting lad's fragile limbs. Long coils of rope were also pulled into the fray, but getting the prisoner bound up proved a lengthy and tedious affair, mostly due to the sheer number of hands that hungrily fought for involvement in the chaotic restraining process.

The second yet-to-be-bound captive endured a similar fate to our own, but judging from the even brawnier and noisier dogpile taking place atop him, he was undoubtedly deemed more troublesome and slippery than the one we were holding.

Anyways, it didn't take long for one of the more verbally aggressive jocks - the only one apparently too busy to help out - to tire of the very desperate-sounding groans coming from the two bound and gagged prisoners writhing on the floor not far from where he was sitting.

I watched as the reasonably buff bloke - who'd spent the last few minutes burping, farting and absentmindedly gaming on the PS5 console - very angrily rose up from the leather recliner chair, and then watched as he made his way over towards the hogtied captives, yanked both of their heads up and aggressively told them to - and I quote - "Shut the FUCK UP!"

I thought he would leave it at that, but the dominant wifebeater-clad dude was apparently so incensed by the admittedly annoying sound of their muffled cries for help that he squatted down next to the blond prisoner's hogtied body, grabbed a leftover roll of sticky black gaffer tape from off the floor, and started angrily wrapping the stuff around the already-gagged twink's lower face and mouth.

Around and around the tape went, and I don't just mean four or five times.
I'm talking a SHIT-TON of orbits!

The overlapping layers of wide adhesive going around the blond twink's head were so numerous and coming in so fast that I very quickly lost count of them. The impulsive jock-bro didn't stop there, however. After swiftly wrapping what must've been well over a dozen orbits around the panicked dweeb's lower face, he moved the tape higher up and angrily spun additional revolutions around the poor prisoner's nose, eyes and forehead; showing absolutely no concern for the captive's now partially obstructed nostrils.

The dark-haired prisoner shook his head 'no' and screamed into his black lint-ridden sockgag upon noticing the hyper-dominant jock moving towards him with that menacing roll of tape in his hands.

He squirmed for freedom and tried calling for help through his gag, but he too fell victim to the aggressive bloke's unending orbits of uber-sticky, callously applied gaffer tape.

His face rapidly disappeared - much like that of his blond counterpart's - only to be replaced with a featureless mask decorated by nothing more than a hairy dome and a pair of flaring nostrils.

"I swear, the next one who pisses me off gets my FUCKIN' SHOE taped to his face!" the belligerent stud barked, allowing a thunderous *BURP* to escape the cavity of his mouth before finally grabbing the pair of morbidly overworked trainers he so proudly called his own, and then forcing both captives to sample the poignant smell no doubt harboured within them.

Judging from the panicked coughs and screams coming from the two heavily sock-and-tape-gagged prisoners, those massive DC shoes must've smelled every bit as strong and as harrowing as they looked. Quite possibly even more so.

Either way, the angry bro-jock's threat had a definite effect.
The room suddenly fell noticeably quieter after that; a tribute to the weight of his spoken words.

Witnessing the heartless spectacle unfolding before my eyes was thrilling, to say the least. But it's only when I was verbally coerced into taking a somewhat more active role in stifling our own prisoner's incessant complaints that I got a real kick out of this whole affair.

"Dude, cover his mouth up." one of my colleagues assertively demanded, all the while brutishly keeping the twink's elbows pressed together while another slightly brawnier fellow struggled to spin a lengthy coil of rope around them.

I was somewhat hesitant at first, but I successfully managed to put those feelings aside and answered the call for added involvement by presenting one of my fiercely oversized palms to our mildly combative victim's vehemently protesting face.

The instant my warm skin came into contact with his own, the little dude moved his face away, shook his head out of my somewhat sheepish grasp and glared up at me almost as if appalled by what I was proposing.

His clear unwillingness to accept my large palm's muffling embrace gave me pause and caused a momentary bout of hesitation to overtake me. The concept of forcibly removing someone's ability to speak against his own will left me feeling somewhat weird and uncomfortable...so much so that I found myself taking a figurative step back and temporarily halting my attempts at cupping his face inside my broad hand.

Left to his own devices, the pugnacious dweeb once more struggled against his unrelenting bonds; bonds which, unfortunately for him, were growing more numerous and restrictive by the minute.

My fellow jocks didn't relent though. Their near-unanimous calls for my own intervention eventually forced me into making another, albeit more forceful attempt at stifling our victim's mouthy complaints.

The glaring twink faced off against my meaty palm a second time. The expression on his unquestionably handsome face once again betraying clear signs of anger and dissatisfaction with what it was I was trying to do to him.

He let out a series of curses and immediately tried to move his head out of range, but I simply moved my hand closer towards his retreating face and - after several attempts - successfully clamped my oversized palm atop it.

Suffice it to say, the squirmy runt was seriously pissed off.

"Mfffppgghh phgghh...mmmphh!" he semi-comprehensively lashed out; shooting daggers at me with his hazel-coloured orbs and mouthing off what I immediately recognised as colourful insults and anger-induced complaints.

The sound of his muffled speech and the sensation of his moving lips rubbing against the soft underside of my thick palm ignited a mixture of bizarre feelings within me. I felt dizzyingly powerful, and for reasons as of yet unknown to me, it caused a tingling in my groin and a familiar weakness in my thighs.

His spirited attempt at escaping my handgag ensued; something which temporarily resulted in the seemingly panicked prisoner's face once again freeing itself from my tentative grip. Another string of verbal platitudes began streaming from his mouth, but for the sake of my and everyone else's ears, I very promptly and commandingly intervened.

The troublesome lad's rant was suddenly cut short when my undeniably meaty palm caught up to his flailing head and clamped itself atop the entirety of his lower face. The young man predictably moved to pull out of my speech-preventing grip's fear-inspiringly disabling seal, but my other hand very swiftly moved in to bar his escape route; preventing him from getting away.

And so, the mouthy runt quickly found himself lying there, with everything from his chin right up to the underside of his fearful little eyes trapped inside the very silencing embrace of my exceptionally meaty handgag.

He was going nowhere and his verbal complaints would be heard by no one.

"That's right, bitch. Can't say shit now, can you?" one of the studs who'd walked over from the other dogpile mocked; rubbing his crummy sock-clad foot atop my helpless prisoner's dishevelled brown dome and apparently drawing great satisfaction from the defeated twink's newly imposed state of speechlessness.

I was expecting the little guy to try and fight me or at the very least throw a tantrum inside my hand...but strangely enough, he didn't. He just lay there, looking utterly defeated and understandably worried as to the fate that would later befall him.

The huge boner throbbing in between my beefy thighs caused my shiny silver basketball shorts to tent up a solid seven or eight inches in front of me, but none of the other jocks in the room seemed to care or even notice my shamefully prominent arousal. In fact, judging by the way a few of the other guys were also tenting up their own satin shorts and nylon trackies, I very obviously wasn't the only one dealing with a painfully erect hard-on.

I watched as the newly silenced captive eyed my palm up with a look that betrayed a mixture of fear, awe and newfound respect, and then watched as he tentatively lifted his frightened gaze up towards me, almost as if hoping to garner my favour or approval.

Our eyes met, if only for an instant, and then he averted his gaze back down to my palm; which to him must've seemed absolutely terrifying and immense!

He sniffed...or rather tried to; his flaring nostrils struggling to find whatever slivers of available air remained trapped inside my tremendously smothering grip. His face was well proportioned to his smaller-than-average frame, but even so, my hand dwarfed it by a rather significant margin; rendering any and all attempts to vocalise some sort of call for help out utterly pointless.

But yeah, those next few minutes proved unequivocally arousing.

The strangely compliant captive whose face was firmly wedged in my palm remained quiet and submissive, to the point where I quickly came to realise he'd surrendered to my authority and was in a weird trance of some sort.

The level of power I held over him was undeniably intoxicating, and though it felt a bit strange using my own very broad and beefy hands as a means of preventing another guy from being able to call out or communicate, my body was definitely enjoying it.

My boner bobbed around and throbbed as though possessed of a vengeful sentience, and my nutsack felt numb and quite a bit heavier than usual.

I was into chicks and only chicks...but had this little guy been willing and had we been alone at the time, I would've happily rammed his tight mouth onto my colossal eight-inch shaft and shot my load down his receptive throat. Of that, I had absolutely no doubt.

* READER POLL *
IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY & TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

* COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST?
* A PASSIVE OR INVISIBLE ONLOOKER?
* ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS?
* ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE & VOTE ON THE POLL!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Wow, one thing for sure was a bit overkill for the gaming guy to take that tape roll and put into extra punishment on the two already tied up victims. But least they know their place after sampling his shoes. And Corey is starting to realize how he's enjoying his experience handgagging the twerp in front of him, and he's not the only one enjoy this situation in the room.

Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Can't wait to see the conclusion of Corey's tale. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Ahh the sweet self-discovery for Corey. Maybe he will get some alone time with his captive in the next chapter... I wonder what these twerps did to deserve this pile up from so many jocks and hunks in the dorm.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Seriously, where do I find this dorm and this dorm party? I'm sure there are enough materials, socks and guys' hands for one more prisoner!

Also, the bulk of my pity goes to our initial first two prisoners. They weren't even allowed to say their moans and complain in their gagged gibberish about the materials stuffing their gobs; the gaming guy had to intervene! I guess clear tape is good for appearance's sake, but when it comes to real silence it's black gaffer tape all the way!

As for Corey...
I was into chicks and only chicks...but had this little guy been willing and had we been alone at the time, I would've happily rammed his tight mouth onto my colossal eight-inch shaft and shot my load down his receptive throat. Of that, I had absolutely no doubt.
:shock: .This is all I'm gonna say...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome continuation....love the description of the entire scene going on and the different treatment of the various captives. Sounds like Corey's captive got the better deal....well so far. :lol:

Particularly like Corey's account how he is realizing he is enjoying this scene and how he discovers he enjoys dominating.....His narrative of the changing behaviour and submission of the captive I find awesome....from his hands alone, which to the captive must have been the turning point for no longer attempting to get away....

Hope that Corey gets some alone time to discover what other forms of domination he enjoys forcing on our captive :mrgreen:

I think [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] knows what I mean :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really enjoying Corey's discovery of a new fetish! Very hot handgagging scene!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm loving this story from the dom's perspective! Extremely interesting!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Interesting to see how Corey's characterised as having a more-than-meets-the-eye sexuality!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* READER POLL *
IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY & TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

* COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST?
* A PASSIVE OR INVISIBLE ONLOOKER?
* ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS?
* ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE & VOTE ON THE POLL!
BONUS APPRECIATION POINTS TO THOSE WHO SHARE THEIR VOTES IN THE COMMENTS

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah, so Cory's back story! While it could have happened many different ways, I'm not shocked to see this is how he began his whole venture into tying guys up 😆

Almost a shame to see this is only a three part story but it is no less entertaining because of it. Looking forward to seeing this concluded!!

As for the poll, I of course undoubtedly chose taking on Cory's role 🤣
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

If I was in that world/story, I'd would want to be one of those (un)lucky victims. Preferably the blonde one that Corey first mentioned and had the extra tape on it.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oh Corey, experiencing some wonderful new feelings! I love that he doesn't even question why the jocks have kidnapped all these twinks, just happily, if a bit confused, joins in!
My M/M Stories Here
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'd definitely go for the dark-haired captive gagged with the jock's black sock! He also got to sample the tyrant's shoe 8-)
Last edited by OrdinaryWorld 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

As much as being the protagonist would be fun, realistically I'd probably prefer being one of the four victims.

Though if I actually had the choice Infront of me I'd likely chicken out and choose onlooker.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’d enjoy being one of the prisoners most I think. Possibly the Twink.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Absolutely fantastic chapter! This has been an awesome back story for Corey and I’m really excited to see where it goes from here.

As for the poll, I would go with the brown haired one who was making too much noise. He got to see what was happening to the blond one before it happened to him which I thought was pretty hot.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I went with one of the four twinks!
Choosing just one of them, now that was a bit harder... As much as I would've wanted to divide myself into four I went with the guy Corey is hand gagging as my final choice. Though the two initial twinks do enjoy a deliciously ruthless predicament, heavily bound, gagged, and reinforced gagged, their faiths being mostly decided takes away from the mystery, the uncertainty of it all!
My guy has already experienced a lot of sweet physical contact, being forcibly taken down, bound, hand gagged, then hand gagged again, and again...And a dirty sock contact! I think I'm getting ahead of myself...

His gag will most surely make me reevaluate this option, but for the sake of, you know, tugstories, let's say I'm forever bound to this choice ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I went with one of the prisoners
skytargaryen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skytargaryen »

Hello! I'm new around here. I've been following the story of "How I became the college dorm slave" for a while, and after I read this side story I decided to sign up and comment your wonderful work [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

I really enjoy the high level of details in the story. The description of the scenes are so developed that you can imagine them in your mind without much effort. One of the best parts of the story for me is when the hung jock puts more tape around the heads of the boys. Another good moment is when Corey realizes the power he has over the guy he's handgagging. The detail of Corey feeling the guy trying to talk through his huge hand is so hot.

I loved the story to this point, it's so interesting learning about the initiation of Corey to bondage games. I'd love to see this continues with more chapters.

About the poll, I'd love to be in the position of the guy who's being gagged by Corey. I would love to feel the huge palm of the beefy jock pressed against my mouth not letting me talk. And, of course, I'd love to smell the foot of the other jock while I am handgagged by Corey!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak I'm really enjoying this new chapter man. Out of the poll, I think I'd want to be that prisoner who has the black socks in his mouth. Black socks are the hottest socks in my opinion, plus the guy who gagged him, looks like he has pretty stinky feet too.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a fantastic party! I would definitely like to attend it and if it was up to me, I would love to be in the place of one of the victims :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

sequel simply amazing love it can't wait for the next chapter
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

After thinking long and hard, I had to pick Corey. Easy to get in on the fun and then, if I wanted to join the victims, it's probably easy to antagonize the jocks...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Almost a shame to see this is only a three-part story but it is no less entertaining because of it. Looking forward to seeing this concluded!!
Yeah, about that...I was initially aiming for a short one-off, something short & sweet and straight to the point. Fitting all of this into one or two chapters should have been easy. Should. And yet, I now find myself wondering how the hell I'm supposed to conclude this little nugget with another 2000-word chapter.

I was looking at the comments a bit earlier, saw how everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, gave it a bit of thought and then came to the inevitable "screw this!" conclusion. Corey's background side story will span the number of chapters I deem necessary. One-offs are definitely not my strength, so I need to stop setting myself up for failure. Besides, the whole point of this is to have fun, is it not? I'm certainly enjoying myself and judging from the many comments you guys are leaving, it appears that you are as well! 8-)

That's all that matters. The story will run its course, regardless of whether I intended for it to be short or not.
Hopefully, this will please a few of you.

On the subject of feedback, I really want to thank all of you guys. The comments have been great, and also I've received quite a few really nice PM reviews from [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and a few other members who are following from Tumblr and DeviantArt.

I won't go into detail as to the content of those privately relayed comments, but it pleases me to see that [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], [mention]Pup[/mention] and quite a few others are really enjoying the fact that we're seeing things unfolding from a Dom's - albeit a very passive one - perspective.

Also glad to see many of you enjoying the descriptions and the overall scenery.

[mention]skytargaryen[/mention]
Welcome aboard, buddy! It's always a thrill to see a new face pop up on here.
Absolutely stoked to hear that Corey's side story pushed you into joining us!

Glad you're enjoying those descriptions and I'm not all that surprised to hear that the gaffer tape-wielding bro-jock's harsh intervention stands out for you. I received quite a few messages about that particular scene. It seems that many of you were left feeling bad for the two victims, but also embarrassingly aroused by the severity of their plight. Noted for future reference 8-)

Very much looking forward to seeing your name pop up on a regular basis from now on. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Sometimes you just need to give in to peer pressure! I love how we're seeing all these different thoughts and emotions rising in Corey as he does something as simple as hand gagging a prisoner. The way he goes from being quite nervous and timid to taking control and finding that sense of power is brilliant and wonderfully backed up by his captive's response and submission to that. As has been said by others, it's great to see this from the dom's perspective. We so often focus on the sub's perspective that it can be easy to forget that the dom has all these thoughts and feelings as well that are often harder to articulate.

So many shiny tents!

Great work [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! I'm not too sad that you have been unable to keep to your self-imposed chapter count - at least one new year's resolution down the drain already! At least we're all having fun!

As for the poll - I'm no good at diving into social interactions so I'll be a passive onlooker - at least for now!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic