AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+) *ILLUSTRATED* NEW CHAPTER FEB 05

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY AND TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST
15%
A PASSIVE/INVISIBLE ONLOOKER
6%
ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS
4%
ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS (SPECIFY)
75%

Total votes: 72

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Wow, wow, wow. I have no words. I just wanna say that I really really enjoyed this hot story. Hot boys wearing shiny shorts showing their bonners, dirty socks, wide duct tape gags. Can I ask for more? Amazing. Corey is living My dream
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

aaaaaand bookmarked :lol:

Very glad you brought it to my attention because you were right this is very much up my alley. I would kill to have a university campus like this haha
naturally, I'm choosing to identify with the brown haired scrawny one getting piled on by beefy jocks ^_^
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Another great story from Sir Bondagefreak. I can hardly wait to receive the next chapters 👍
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Another story getting better by every detail… ‘d love to be one off the unlucky ones and can’t wait to find out what more is about to happen!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Whether it's a side story or the main story, I always look forward to the stories you write because you always give such great detail. It is as if we were in the world that you have created. Also, I really appreciate that the main perspective of this short story is in the eyes of the dom. Looking forward to the next chapters, I am excited that you are not limiting it to three chapters.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

I think definitely Corey’s sub - watching all that going on but knowing your captor is a little more considered and actually sexually invested - yes please.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

This story feels like it has a bit of a dreamlike quality to it. The main character feels more like he is watching, while being moved by whatever is happening, with no real danger for himself, through this weird place that doesn't quite feels real (considering this should just be a party, but we have this secret room with tons of guys doing stuff that has nothing to do with regular party stuff). The main character is spoken to, but not in personal dialogue, only in vague group demands. Nicely done. I guess it helps, though, that I read this at night.

I had to laugh, when I voted and found that most people here voted the same way. A lot of subs here, but that probably shouldn't be surprising, considering the stories you are writing. I couldn't tell you which one, but in the last few months, maybe years, the thought of being prisoner and plaything of a college frat has started to appeal to me more and more. Including the rougher stuff (things that are not allowed in stories here, for good reason). No idea what exactly, something about the roughness of the scenario and just being used as a toy draws me in (plus the bondage, of course, but that's a given).

I still hope to find out what the actual reason for the imprisonment of these four guys actually is. That's still the biggest draw for me. But keep going, however you were going to, even if it wasn't planned to ever give a reason for what is going on here. In any case, looking forward for more.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CONTENT ADVISORY & AUTHOR'S NOTE
THESE EVENTS TAKE PLACE TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THOSE OF "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE"

PART III
AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE
A "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE" SIDE STORY

With my big broad palm making short work of the now-silenced captive's once-spirited attempts at protesting his fate, my rowdy colleagues carried on with the disorganised restraining process; showing nary a hint of concern for the fact that their prisoner was already well bound and suitably restrained.

I watched as the tumultuous spectacle unfolded before me; my eyes hungrily soaking up the scene before intermittently darting back towards the hopelessly defeated lad's very heavily muzzled face.

The vanquished tyke sheepishly tried getting away from my silencing grip a few times, but I wouldn't let him. His pitiful attempts at speaking past my beefy hand yielded no worthwhile results, nor did his occasional efforts at trying to work out some sort of mutually beneficial compromise. When finally I understood what it was he was trying so hard to communicate, I loosened the oversized hold I had over his pretty face and allowed the little guy to get some air in through his partially obstructed airways.

Tiny filets of breathable air rushed in through my once impenetrable handgag's ever so slightly imperfect seal. The young man's panicked eyes betrayed an immediate expression of relief as fresh air very noisily greeted his desperately flaring nostrils. I watched as he struggled to draw a few more laboured sniffs, loomed above him like a capricious deity and then slowly tightened my palm around his face, ensuring his silence and continued compliance.

It didn't take long for me to regret skipping laundry day in favour of going out for an afternoon jog and hitting the gym for a strenuous workout with the bros a bit earlier that same evening. I of course wanted to look my best for this new year's eve party, but only came to realise my mistake upon stopping by the dorm to get showered and changed and then coming face to face with the realisation that I was fresh out of clean underwear.

I'd tried sampling some of my go-to Saxx undies which were sitting near the top of the laundry hamper and even scoured my own bedroom in the hopes of finding a jockstrap or a pair of worn compression shorts that could potentially pass a quick sniff test. Anything really...

Unfortunately, everything I picked up seemed to be in urgent need of a washing and smelled quite strongly of butt, balls and crotch sweat; a testament to the particularly active lifestyle I led.

But yeah, no fuckin' way I'd be wearing one of my musky-as-fuck jockstraps or some sweaty bum-scented post-jogging boxers to a dope party full of hot chicks. Going commando seemed like the only viable option at the time; one that initially seemed fine but that I was only now starting to seriously regret.

As you can probably imagine, the silky pair of silver basketball shorts I had on proved of absolutely NO help in concealing the throbbing cock-monster that seemed bent on jutting out past my thick thighs. Some of the other guys also seemed to be dealing with angry stiffies, but my bobbing tent was so much more prominent than theirs! A problem no doubt further accentuated by the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I tried sorta repositioning myself - all the while keeping my bear paw-sized hands dutifully clamped around the annoyingly fuckable prisoner's cute head and face - but no matter how many times I tried discreetly squirming around and readjusting myself, my girthy eight-inch boner-tent just stuck out like a sore thumb.

In any case, even several minutes after our own prisoner had successfully been subdued, the commotion coming from the other side of the room showed no signs of dying down or waning. In fact, it was made amply clear from the high decibel output leaving the more uncooperative victim's mouth that the various threats intended to make him shut up were going unheeded. So you can probably imagine how thankful we all were when one of the guys taking part in the riotous brawl suddenly got up, sprinted across the room and snatched a particularly hefty roll of stupendously wide duct tape.

I watched as he slowly headed back towards the brawny throng and watched as his dextrous fingers struggled to tear open the very unwieldy-looking roll. Judging from the amount of difficulty he was having, I immediately realised it must've been some seriously sticky stuff.

The familiar sensation of an intense battle being waged inside my meaty palm once again alerted me to my own captive's increasingly urgent needs; something which temporarily caused me to tear my eyes away from the other dogpile and focus on the scrawny runt whose mouth I'd been tasked with policing.

I loosened my hand just a bit, once again allowing his nostrils to sniff up some precious life-saving oxygen. A few more sniffs followed suit before my oversized palm's airtight seal was restored; reminding him of the fact that compliance was in his best interest.

With the scrawny runt no longer begging for air, the thunderous growl that ensued forced my gaze away a second time.

I turned my face towards the deafening roar's general direction and saw the tape-wielding bro entering the boisterous melee, this time with a satisfied smirk lining his lips and his newly-readied weapon in hand.

Though he wasn't short by any measure, his somewhat lanky frame initially struggled to find an opening amid the particularly broad-shouldered torsos that cluttered around the unruly prisoner. He was eventually - after repeated calls to let him through - provided with a narrow opening and swiftly swallowed into the very agitated swarm.

Though I couldn't really see what was happening due to the sheer number of beefy blokes taking part in the frenzy, the shrill screech of ripping tape followed by a particularly desperate-sounding call for help gave me a fairly good idea.

"No! No, wait!"

"Gag his mouth!"

"Haha! Yeah, tape his fuckin' trap shut!"

"No, you can't do this! No! NO! HELP! HELLLmmppphhh." were the last decipherable words to leave the obnoxious prisoner's mouth...at least for a while anyway.

The sound of angry mmmpphhing naturally alerted me to the fact that he'd been gagged; something which was also confirmed by the plurality of cheers that erupted as a result of his newfound inability to mouth off or call for help.

"Yo Gabe! Pass the tape, bro!" one of the studs squatting right next to me enthusiastically called out, his uber-deep voice further adding to the cacophony. The husky jock had to repeat his request a second and third time before the jumbo roll of silver tape was launched into the air and adeptly caught by his waiting hands.

The easily recognisable sound of roaring adhesive immediately resonated across the cluttered bedroom as the jock's strong fingers very zealously tore the roll open; allowing me to see just how fibrous and cruel-looking the broad tape's sticky side actually was.

"Dude, hold his head up. Imma gag this little fucker." the coarse-spoken bro-jock authoritatively demanded.

Considering the fact that I already had the compliant twerp heavily muffled and under strict control, I quite logically expected his mouth to be equipped with a more permanent gag: one composed of a thick speechproof stuffing and half a dozen layers of sticky duct tape going all the way around his dishevelled brown-haired dome.

I removed my silencing hand from the visibly terrified prisoner's face and raised his head up off the floor by gently grabbing his jaw and lifting it up a bit; unwittingly bringing him face-to-face with the downright colossal arousal tenting up my shiny basketball shorts.

I was fully expecting to be told to pry his mouth open so that something could be forcibly stuffed in, but that's not quite what happened...at least not yet.

I watched as the assertive bro-jock skillfully used his teeth to rip a piece of tape off of the heavy roll and then watched as he pulled the sticky piece taut and plastered it atop the fearful captive's pursed lips. Another strip of tape followed suit, and then another after that; each one only slightly bigger than the last and serving no real purpose beyond making the gag a little thicker.

Judging by the amount of tape used to silence the two already-bound captives located on the other side of the room - both of whom were coughing beneath their respective sockgags and struggling quite valiantly to escape their bonds and the reeking skate shoes sitting in close proximity to their faces - I instantly knew that our prisoner's comparatively meagre gag was only a temporary measure. These guys obviously weren't gonna let him get away with just a few strips of tape over his mouth.

So when the tape-wielding bro-jock went back to helping his buddies with the disorderly tangle of strong rope and thick zipties, I somewhat timidly presented my oversized palm down to the tape-gagged twink's face and semi-apologetically imposed my undefeatable hand-muzzle back on top of it; simulating some measure of usefulness by reinforcing his already adequate gag.

The quietest of muffled moans left the scrawny runt's tape-covered lips as his nostrils struggled to find air from beneath my immensely broad palm. But aside from that, no outwardly discernable signs of displeasure were voiced out. None that I could make out anyway...

But yeah, you should've seen how positively mortified the little guy looked when the restraining process eventually ended with him being verbally taunted and left in a super strict hogtie.

Several of the group's mouthier jocks gathered around him; one of them even squatting down to gently ruffle his hair up; something we of course all recognised as a deliberately feigned gesture of affection.

"Yeah, I bet pretty faggot-boy over here really regrets sneaking into the locker room and stealing our shit, doesn't he?" the visibly amused stud smirked, drawing a dissonant orchestra of jeers and cackles from his mates before a plethora of verbal taunts and embarrassing jabs filled the room.

"Fuckin' perv. We'll teach you to steal our stuff!" one of the rowdier blokes semi-angrily cheered.

Mind you, the air was already thick with laughter and saturated with the sound of testosterone-induced hollers, but it's only when a particularly cocky dude - one whom I'd come to know quite well over the course of the coming years - voiced out his idea of a fitting punishment that the throng broke down into a bout of uncontrollable hysteria.

"Guys. Let's fuckin' cream one of our socks up and make him eat it." the seated hunk very seriously suggested; causing a veritable mixture of roars and cheers to fill up the already raucous chamber.

"Yeah, I bet you'd really like that, wouldn't you, pretty-boi?" the crouching stud then quietly teased, prompting the little guy to eye us - and our fiercely tenting crotches - with a look of unspeakable terror.

I admittedly felt a bit bad for what the runt was going through, but a sizeable portion of the initial sympathy I felt pretty much flew out the window upon hearing what it was he was being accused of.

I'd heard of pervs who snuck into gym locker rooms and sniffed other guys' socks, boxers and jockstraps. But it still sort of dazed me to find out that this stuff actually happened in real life and that this little dude was actually caught red-handed trying to steal some of their gear.

If he ends up being forced to suck on some smelly old collective jizz sock, then he'd have only himself to blame for it, I silently thought to myself, while at the same time keeping his puny face gagged and struggling to contend with the increasingly agitated erection in my shorts.

Such a fate would undoubtedly teach him a valuable lesson about what happened to pervs who got caught trying to steal from locker rooms. A harsh lesson indeed, but perhaps a necessary one given the nature of his crime.

* READER POLL *
IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY & TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

* COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST?
* A PASSIVE OR INVISIBLE ONLOOKER?
* ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS?
* ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE & VOTE ON THE POLL!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Making him watch and wait as the sock gets more and more disgusting (or delectable?), then shoving it in his yap, is devious. I love the idea.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Quite a read I needed this morning for my busy morning at work. Poor guy being suffocated by Corey's thick palms and getting the wide sticky tape to quiet him for a temporary gag. Now he's got a fate worse than he could imagine for an upcoming gag.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Im sure after this chapter Corey will have a few more twinky visitors coming to steal and smell his jockstraps, boxers and socks :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

absolutely amazing chapter it's going to be hard to wait for the sequel lol
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow a filthy sock gag that's been creamed up by all of the jocks? That's taking your typical dirty sock gag to the next level!

Of course you know, I'd want to be one of the prisoners! Maybe even the one that wins the gag lottery ;)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Don't these guys get how this works?
This is just going to encourage more theft of their gear!

Great chapter as always.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's interesting having Corey be such as passive dom. definitely not what I'm used to in stories on this site. Not that its a bad thing, at all. It's just very interesting. Like he's just calmly narrating everything around him, and occasionally getting involved. it's endearing how chill he is about all this!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love the punishment, but I question how "bad" it will be for someone who was stealing jockstraps to sniff? the the right person, that may be more of a reward. it may even encourage more behavior. then again, these brutes will also enjoy dishing out more punishments. seems like the beginning of a good kinky partnership.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a suitable punishment for stealing those alpas' stuff from the locker! In my opinion they should be kept for a few days in tight restraints and taught a lesson! Although... on the other hand... they might like this lesson :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

without any hesitation one of the 4 prisoners with an absolutely huge gag
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As others have already said, I'm not sure this punishment will necessarily deter future crime! At least we have some idea of why this orgy of bondage is happening now - the punishment fits the crime. And there's always one in the group who knows how to elevate things to a whole new level. Given the number of tents in the room it shouldn't take long to fill a sock - somehow I feel Corey might be asked to help out.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent addition to this story....so many directions it can go with this active scene. I like Corey's view of the scene unfolding...I can't wait for he to decide to partake and take an active role in the punishment.....though Corey's handgag in itself was an awesome start from my point of view .... :lol:

Really like his realization how he is 'enjoying' this scene and how he is discovering that there are dudes that look for the used gear. Its kind of refreshing to see how a dom is created :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Definitely would want to be the main prisoner. Being handgagged by Corey while having his huge boner bob next to my face would be hot as fuck.

Can’t wait for the next chapter
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

It has been said above, but I am of the same mind: whatever creamed-up sock they want to impose on the prisoner's mouth has to be completely horrendous, acrid and so on... to actually keep any future hands off more dirty, smelly garments!
Besides breeding into socks ( bad pun), these guys are also breeding a future bondage, gagging addict! If he was willing to put himself in so much danger just to get a grip or a whiff of a dirty sock, then having one forcefully introduced to his yapper by a group of rowdy, jeering, muscular jocks would only be a dream come true! A very intense dream at that...

As always, great chapter, great sock photo, praying at night in thanks to god for giving bondagefreak such writing talent...just the usual :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks a bunch for all the cool comments, folks!
Some very interesting thoughts and lines of reasoning here.

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago It's interesting having Corey be such as passive dom. definitely not what I'm used to in stories on this site. Not that it's a bad thing, at all. It's just very interesting. Like he's just calmly narrating everything around him, and occasionally getting involved. it's endearing how chill he is about all this!

I agree that it's not a thing we normally see on here, hence why I've been focusing on it a lot these past few years.

I know you haven't made it super far in B&G, but one of the guys - Big Mike - who also attends the same college as Corey and the rest of the gang is a dom in his own right, but a super passive one. About as passive as Corey. Nick's cousin Shawn can also be somewhat passive, and so can Andrew - who was initially quite sheepish about the whole restraining & gagging process.

A lot of dominant guys would be sorta passive if presented with the sorta scenarios I tend to write about.
The idea of dominant guys all being handsy, aggressive and/or "active" couldn't be further from the truth.
I'm glad you're picking up on my attempts at featuring less stereotypical character types ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
A lot of dominant guys would be sorta passive if presented with the sorta scenarios I tend to write about.
The idea of dominant guys all being handsy, aggressive and/or "active" couldn't be further from the truth.
I'm glad you're picking up on my attempts at featuring less stereotypical character types ;)
I believe there is quite a bit of truth here. In a real life setting, that is almost, if not exactly how I am. I tend to usually sit back in a room full of people, read the room and only engage in something when I'm comfortable, especially if there's horseplay involved. I'm definitely the type that will step in if I see things getting out of hand though.

All that being said, I'm not sure how I'd react to what's going on in this particular situation in reality. I think we're reaching my getting outta hand category but it is fiction so by all means, let's see how it plays out!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic