AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+) *ILLUSTRATED* NEW CHAPTER FEB 05

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY AND TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST
15%
A PASSIVE/INVISIBLE ONLOOKER
6%
ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS
4%
ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS (SPECIFY)
75%

Total votes: 72

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+) *ILLUSTRATED* NEW CHAPTER FEB 05

Post by bondagefreak »

CONTENT ADVISORY & AUTHOR'S NOTE
THESE EVENTS TAKE PLACE TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THOSE OF "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE"

MATURE CONTENT MATTER, OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, NON-CONSENSUAL BONDAGE, MORALLY AMBIGUOUS SCENARIOS.
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT

PART I
AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE
A "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE" SIDE STORY

Hey guys, happy new year! With 2023 now finally upon us, I thought I'd introduce myself and tell you all about how I came to find out about my own interest in tie-ups and that sorta thing. I'm admittedly not much of a writer, but hopefully, a few of you will find this account to be an enjoyable read.

Seeing as how what I'm about to recount took place exactly two years ago, back when I was a freshman at the college I'm still attending, I guess it sorta makes sense for me to choose this moment to step out of the shadows and share with you what seeded my growing passion for bound guys and smelly sockgags.

This all started on the night of December 31st 2021. So yeah, I was a college freshman at the time and was a decently popular guy at that. Chicks dug me for my muscles and good looks, and I quite predictably ended up making a name for myself by successfully getting drafted into the college football and basketball teams.

When I wasn't training on the field or hitting ball on the court, I was pumping iron with my bros at the local gym or hooking up with some of the finer chicks my school had to offer. In any case, I wasn't entirely surprised when myself and a few of my fellow freshmen bros received an invitation to a new year's eve party that would take place at a friend of a friend's house, just a few kilometers outside of town.

I knew the actual host only by name, but seeing as how I wasn't one to turn down an opportunity to drink booze, hang out with the guys and potentially hook up with a few more hot girls, I of course wasn't about to let this opportunity pass by.

Anyways, I got to the designated place shortly before 10 PM, and much as you probably would expect, I found it packed to the brim with rowdy bros and busty babes, all of whom were laughing, flirting, dancing and drinking quite liberally.

The house was real fuckin' big even as far as lavish suburban homes went, and the host's parents were obviously out of town for the holidays, otherwise I'm none too certain they would've approved of this party...which, I should probably point out, was already going 100-people strong by the time of my arrival.

I spent roughly ten or fifteen minutes going about the packed living room; searching the lively throng for my best buddy Ryan and some of the other mates I knew would probably show up. I recognised about a third of the faces I saw there, fist-bumped about a dozen or so bros as I made my way deeper into the crowd and caught the attention of more than a few chicks; some of which I'd undoubtedly banged at one time or another.

I, at one point, decided to head up to the slightly less crowded second floor, thinking that Ryan and my other freshmen mates might be chilling up there in an attempt to get away from the loud music and general mayhem taking place downstairs. Suffice it to say, my buddies hadn't actually arrived yet, but my tentative foray into one of the upstairs bedrooms gave me reason for open-mouthed pause and left quite the lasting impression on me.

As soon as I made it all the way to the end of the upstairs corridor and pushed the slightly gaping doorway open, I was greeted with the sight of a moderately cluttered bedroom with no less than a dozen or so guys crowding its relatively cramped interior.

The instant my eyes caught sight of the shenanigans going on within, I was mesmerised.

On the hardwood floor, right next to the unkept bed that stood at the centre of the heavily populated room, two guys - a blond one and a darker-haired one, neither of which I recognised - were bound up, hogtied and gagged. Their wrists were tightly strung up to their ankles and their limbs were kept in check with a rather chaotic mixture of what appeared to be ropes and thick industrial-grade zip ties. Both of them were moaning and groaning, no doubt in a solemn effort to get someone's attention, but the room's numerous occupants had apparently taken it upon themselves to prevent their victims from doing just that.

That's not the only thing that struck me though.

Directly in front of the blond-haired prisoner's gagged face lay a fiercely battered pair of blue and grey Osiris skate shoes; shoes that had seemingly been yanked off of his fellow captive's very sizeable bare soles. The nakedness of the darker-haired victim's noticeably sweaty lint-ridden toe cracks immediately hinted at the fact that cotton socks had previously been covering his feet; one of which was still inhabiting the inside of his somewhat decrepit left sneaker.

The second sock, which was neither occupying the shoe's harrowingly smelly-looking interior nor stretched taut across the large foot it once hosted was seemingly out of sight and apparently nowhere to be found.

Only when I caught a glimpse of the similarly-coloured off-white fabric poking out from in between the many crisscrossing layers of heavy-duty gaffer tape that had been haphazardly spun around the wheat-haired dweeb's head did I come to understand where his darker-haired companion's missing sock had taken up residence.

The sock had taken up residence inside his mouth!
That's right. The blond kid's mouth had been preventatively stuffed up with one of his fellow captive's worn socks! And judging from the looks of it, it most definitely wasn't a clean one either.

The darker-haired prisoner's mouth was also stuffed, mind you. But the seemingly unending revolutions of transparent packaging tape orbiting his dishevelled dome did a rather poor job at concealing the mighty black stuffing that bulged out from in between his gaping, tape-covered lips.

Not having been privy to the events which had previously transpired here, the stuffing's nature remained somewhat of a mystery to me...that is, until I eventually caught sight of the sockless, smug-looking jock strutting across the room, proudly showing off his big lint-infested toes to the poor dude who had what seemed like half a mile of clear packaging tape wrapped around his speechless stuffed gob.

The sweaty sock lint lining the cocky stud's supremely plump digits was the same colour as the material being held hostage inside the dark-haired victim's mouth; allowing even the most casual of onlookers to successfully put two and two together.

Anyways, the two bound and gagged runts cried out in unison when their eyes caught sight of my frame standing by the now-open doorway. They screamed; the look on their wide-eyed faces and the sound of their very panicked chorus instantly hitting me like a figurative bag of bricks.

They weren't just begging for release. They were calling for help!
That's when several of the room's jockier occupants took notice of my unannounced and very much uninvited appearance.

Standing at over six feet in height and weighing in at close to 230 pounds, I was definitely no slouch and could brawl with the best of them. But the sheer number of potential opponents sizing me up at that very moment had me temporarily dazed and at a slight loss for words. Fortunately, even though most of the room's occupants were only of a passing familiarity to me, my hunky stature and confident demeanour immediately helped them to identify me as one of their own. I was a bro, a jock, a hunk...a kindred spirit.

"Dude! Why the fuck you standin' around for? Shut the fuckin' door and come help out already!" one of the rowdier studs assertively demanded, making it amply clear to me that he and his burly colleagues didn't want their victims alerting the other partygoers.

Only when I stepped into the room proper and saw the full scope of what was going on did I come to understand why the aggressive-sounding jock was ordering me to assist and why everyone - save for the victims - seemed greatly irked by the wide open doorway. There weren't just two captives, there were four!

The general feeling of annoyance that was temporarily felt following my compromising intrusion came not only from the fact that two of the victims were still in the process of being bound up, but it also stemmed from the fact that neither of them had been properly gagged yet, meaning that their cries for help could potentially alert those who had no business being here.

My initial quest to search for my buddy Ryan temporarily took a figurative backseat as I closed the heavy bedroom door and stood there, taking in the forceful trussing up of two unabashedly uncooperative victims.

I would've been quite content to just observe the chaos from a distance, but one of the guys - whom I immediately recognised as one of the senior players on the campus' football team - rose his head up from the meaty dogpile taking place on the somewhat more compliant victim and addressed me by name.

"Yo Corey!" he called out, immediately causing my gaze to temporarily leave the tumultuous melee. "It's Corey, right?" he asked, to which I approvingly nodded.

"Come on over here and give us a hand, will you? This lil punk is slippery as fuck." he cheerfully complained, drawing me out of my stupor and causing me to rush into the brawny commotion.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Well well well...many new hot faces, twice as many new, steaming hot soles!
It seems Corey might also take the lead of the story of the four bound students! Being in such a rush and in such rowdy settings, I wonder who will join black sock guy in having the honour of getting one's sock washed by means of an unwilling, protesting mouth!

Since they just invited our main guy to help with the tying, they might as well just go all in and also use his socks as gags! Or maybe something worse than just socks... :shock:

And is there even the QUESTION of wanting a second chapter after such a well written, cliffhanger ended first one?!
You can't leave us with two prisoners taken care of and two who's faiths are still in the making, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
Of course, more people need express their desire in the comments, but you already know my opinion on the matter!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Happy New Year [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! What an intriguing little side story! Love to see that Corey is gaining an appreciation for bondage and stinky sock gags! That must mean he will be putting them to good use for his lucky victims!

Wonder who the victims are... blond Joshua? Dark hair... maybe Phil? The others no clue! Look forward to finding out!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Happy New Year [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I really love this new story . Can't wait to read more .
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Happy New Year to you too, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :D I'm looking forward to what Corey is going to do with the captive that is to be tied up with the others. Must be one hell of a New Years Eve party. Hopefully Ryan gets to join in the fray. Can't wait to see part 2 of this. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooh another story!
While Corey isn't really a guy I'm that interested in, it's still really nice being able to see a prequel story like this.

Would like to caution our author though against having too many active stories at once!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Interesting context for the original story. Eye-opening for me and for Corey but for slightly different reasons I think ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

sounds like my kind of party. I wonder what the little twirps did to deserve this? or are they maybe the unwilling host who dared try to stop the party as it got out of hand?
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Happy new year [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i love this new story can’t wait to see what happens next
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Happy new Year! and an amazing story to kick it off! can't wait to see what these jocks have planned
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Maybe Corey isn't as new to all of this as I thought! Sounds like he's found the real party now and it's time to get stuck in. Love the brief moment of tension as he uncovers the chaos and the jocks decided if he is a fellow predator or prey. And you've got to love the cocky stud showing off his feet to his sock's reluctant guardian.

Hopefully the mystery of what is going on to who will unravel in the next part.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Corey seems to have a habit on walking in on heavily bound and gagged guys. What a skill that is!
My M/M Stories Here
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm really enjoying the start of this man. It's good to know the origins of Ryan and Corey haha. can't wait to see what happens next ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

wow [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another awesome start.... but can I keep all these plots in order? :o I will try! the story linking to others of yours is always amazing...

Would love to be one of the four captives in this scene! :oops: :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was an incredible chapter! I loved getting to see this side of of Corey. When chapters go into detail about what got a person to enjoy bdsm, it’s usually from the subs side learning they liked to be tied up. Getting to see this from a dom perspective is really interesting. I’m excited to see where it goes from here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the nice comments so far, guys!
Thrilled to see so many of you enjoying this.

Sockbound1234 wrote: 1 year ago Happy new year @bondagefreak I love this new story and can’t wait to see what happens next
I was hoping to see your name pop up in the comments. You've been asking for clear packaging tape gags for a looong time, so I assume you appreciated the little in-story nod to that effect ;) It may take me a while to fulfil requests, but I don't normally forget about them.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Side stories are the best stories.
:P

Gotta love fleshing out characters more.
Cant wait for the next chapter ;)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this first chapter is missing incredible
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Very nice beginning Sir. I wonder if poor Corey will once experience what it’s like to end up fully tied up like this :mrgreen:
Last edited by Whitestorm 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Great start, looking forward to getting to know more about Corey's past. Amazing story as always Sir.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys! Thanks a bunch for all the feedback and comments.
Just wanna let you guys know that although I was aiming for brevity, I'm apparently unable to put a lid on my verbose tendencies. As such, Corey's little tale will undoubtedly sprawl out into three full-sized instalments instead of the two I'd initially planned on publishing. In other words, this tale will span three chapters instead of two. Chapter II is right around the corner!

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Defs keen for Chapter 2! ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

More chapters= more time with the characters= more time surrounded by socks and feet ( and the bound guys lol)= a win win
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The more the merrier, I do look forward to sinking my teeth into a work of yours
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!
AVAILABLE ON PAGE 2

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 9 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic