Mistletoad (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mistletoad (F/M)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

(bondage at end)
Alexis Shaw hung the mistletoad in her home gym at 1214 Embrasser Avenue. The little ornament always brought a smile to her face. A toad with a missile on its back. It was a silly tradition, but the women of Embrasser Avenue loved it. Especially when they got someone under it. Not something that happened to Alexis enough, she lamented. Most men were turned off by her 7ft frame, her bodybuilder physique, or both. It was enough to drive a woman to drink. Which was why she was chugging a beer when the bell rang that day.

It was no mystery who was behind the door. She had placed an add hoping to sell an old weight set. The buyer had opted to come pick it up to save them both shipping costs.

“Hello, Brad,” she said, answering the door.

She was pleasantly surprised by what she found waiting for her. Brad, as it turned out, was a very handsome man. He certainly worked out, not as buff as her but still very muscular. His eyes were soaking up her muscles in the skimpy workout gear she wore. The raging boner that had popped up in the last few seconds told her he was not putt off by her in the least.

“H…hello,” he finally managed to say.

“Please, come in.”

As she walked him to the gym, she took the opportunity to take in more of his body. He had an ass she just wanted to grab and squeeze.

Entering the former garage, she allowed him to take it all in. The old set was stashed in the corner. The new, sturdier, higher tech set dominating the room, overlooking the wrestling match. The mistletoad hung over it. She let him study the set he was here to buy. Once he was satisfied his curiosity got the better of him and he explored the rest of the room. He eyes soon fell on the ornament. He stepped under for a better look and gave a little chuckle.

“What’s that?”

“My Mistletoad.”

“Mistletoad?”

“It was silly meme. All the women in our cul-de-sac loved it so much we made a fun little tradition out of it.”

“What do you do under a mistletoad?”

Her face lit up into a broad, wicked smile. It was time.

“Each woman chooses her own rules.”

“And yours?”

“Anyone under my mistletoad has to wrestle me.”

“Really?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Absolutely.”

“Well, I’m under it. Do I get to wrestle you?”

“You know it. Though, you’ll a little over dressed for it.”

Brad didn’t need to be told twice. He stripped down to the speedo he was wearing under his clothes. Boy was just waiting to show off that body of his. All the better for Alexis.

There was no warning. She was on him in a second. If he had been expecting a prolonged sparring match, she had sorely disappointed him. She had no patience for such things. She had a goal, and she was going to achieve it. He did manage to get a few good playful flips and holds in, but it only took seconds to get his head scissored between her legs. She squeezed until he patted her leg in defeat. She kept going. He only relented when he was halfway into unconsciousness.

“Sorry,” she told him. “I’ll give you a fair fight tomorrow.”

With an ease he could never imagine she easily tossed him over her shoulder and carried him off to her bed. She whipped off the speedo and tied his arms and legs into place spreadeagle in the middle of her bedspread.

“What…?” he tried to ask.

She grabbed his dick and began to stroke. His mind fell prey to her skilled hands as she worked him over. She stripped out of her own clothing as she stroked him closer and closer to climax. Once she was fully naked, she slid him inside her and rode him like the piece of meat she had do quickly and easily made him. It took a few good thrusts on her end to send him over the edge. As he lay there panting she laid next to him and ran her hands over his muscular frame.

“You’re beautiful.”

“Thank…you…” he panted.

“How long till someone notices you’re missing?”

“What?”

“How long till someone notices you’re missing?”

He thought for a moment. Still overwhelmed and not putting two and two together fast enough he told her the truth.

“I work from home. I’m new to town. So, I guess, no would ever notice if I went missing.”

“Shouldn’t have said that.”

“Why not?”

“Because now I never have to let you leave.”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is a good start. Hope to see more.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Sadly that won't be till Christmas yet to come
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

That’s a great start! Wish I was him!
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

House 1215

The Goth arrived at 1215 Embrasser Avenue with a plan. She was going to kidnap the Cheerleader who lived there. She had nothing against the girl. She seemed nice. Sweet. Her cousin just really wanted someone like her as a slave. She’d take good care of her so The Goth was going to get her as a Christmas gift.
Putting on her best smile she knocked on the door. The Cheerleader opened the door in her pretty pink pajamas. Perfect.
“Oh hey!” she beamed, recognizing her from class.
“I’m not bothering you, am I?” The Goth asked.
“No, no, come on in.”
She gripped her bag of supplies as she stepped inside her victim’s home.
“What brings you around?”
“I was hoping to ask you something.”
“Oh! Hold on!”
She ran from the room. The Goth shook her head. She almost felt bad about what was coming. She came back with a strange little ornament. It was a frog with a rocket strapped on its back.
“What’s that?”
“My Mistletoad.”
“Cute.”
“You hang it up just like you would the other one.”
“What happens if you stand under it?”
“That depends on who owns it.”
“OK, what about yours?”
“You have to answer a question honestly or be punished.”
Huh. Not what she was expecting to hear.
“What kind of punishment?”
“Better off not knowing.”
Interesting. The Cheerleader held it over her own head.
“Ask away.”
“Do you sleep with women?”
“Ooh, direct, I like that. I do. A lot.”
That cleared up any lingering doubts. She passed the ornament to the Goth. Taking a deep breath she held it over her head.
“Fire.”
She wondered what cutsie question she was going to ask.
“Are you here to kidnap me?”
“Ex…excuse me?”
“Did you come here to kidnap me for your cousin?”
“How did you…?”
“Just answer the question.”
“Yes.”
“Thank you for being honest. Just follow me and I’ll explain.”
The Goth followed The Cheerleader into the basement. Her eyes widened in shock. There was her cousin! She was naked and locked in a kennel, on all fours. She whimpered at the sight of them.
“What the fuck?!”
“She came to kidnap me last week,” The Cheerleader explained. “I’m not as weak or as stupid as you two counted on. She’s been sold to a sorority in another state. They’re coming to pick her up tomorrow.”
“But you can’t…”
“I can. I did. End of discussion. You have a choice to make now. Better focus on that.”
“I do?”
“You can either be thrown in as a free gift and spend your life as the pet of sorority girls…”
“Or?”
The Cheerleader kissed The Goth with a possessive passion she had never felt before.
“You become my pet.”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Enjoyable continuation. Well done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic