Batgirl captured! (F reader)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
faye2013

Batgirl captured! (F reader)

Post by faye2013 »

One night I was out with batman doing patrolling when I spotted a mysterious building with guys taking in boxes and boxes of stuff looking shifty.
I look over at batman thinking how if he knew he wouldn't let me go on my own to investigate. So I just sneaked off without him catching me, I decided to get a closer look and jumped down onto some lower buildings.
Whilst I was watching them, completely focused. I didn't realise I was on top of one of their buildings. I shivered feeling the cold and someone nearby I looked around me not spotting anyone. I sighed and spoke to myself "I can't see anyone, but it's so darn cold. My nipples are so perked up" I say thinking how I should of wore a thicker bra as I carry on watching the shifty guys taking more boxes in.
After about 10 minutes my breasts feel warm and snug and I let out a soft moan. Failing to realise why they ain't cold anymore, I feel a delightful squeeze to my nipples as I moan I look down to see two hands covering my breasts over my suit. I quickly try to pry them off before someone has a cloth to my mouth and I'm out like a switch.

I wake up feeling stiff. I slowly look around blinking seeing I'm in a dark warehouse but there's spotlights on me. My arms are tied behind my back, so are my elbows -pushing my breasts out, I realise I've been stripped of my suit and my thighs are tied in a frogtie position. I only have my thin black bra and knickers on. I thinking how stupid I am for wearing this bra as it's too small and my breasts threaten to reveal themselves. I look around not feeling as cold as outside due to the spotlights. I again look down at myself and begin to struggle " can't believe how stupid I've been, I can't even tell batman" I mutter to myself. A guy approaches from behind and kneels down whispering "you wouldn't want batman to see you like this.. how much you'll enjoy being like this. Only way your getting out if you want to get out.. is to struggle" he says as his fingers stroke the tops of my breasts. My breath falters as I close my eyes. He backs away as I begin to struggle really hard. My elbows won't budge at all. I fall forward onto my knees thinking how that might work but it didn't. It only made my sweet succulent breasts spill out my bra. My breath quickens as I try to hide them but I suddenly felt a intense buzzing sensation inside me which instantly made me lie on my back and squeeze my thighs together. I was biting my lip to hold my pleasure back until I felt some delicious nipple clamps on my nipples I couldn't stop moaning!
At this point I wasn't sure how many guys were around watching, I felt embarrassed but I couldn't stop.
Suddenly the buzzing stopped and I was panting. I felt my bra and knickers being cut off. I opened my eyes to see four guys looking at me. I knew I was soaking wet but I've never felt such pleasure in my life!

They grabbed one of the boxes they brought in and opened it. Pulled out a dildo and stuck it to the floor. "For you baby girl. Looks like you really need it" he says as they all laugh. I look at this dildo thinking how I'm a virgin but I'm so intrigued how it feels.
The guys watch me hungrily stare at it as they help me up and I end up kneeling above it, the dildo brushing againest my clit. I moan loudly and whine feeling nice but nervous. I slowly put the tip in and bite my lip as I sink onto it all the way feeling it hit my cervix.
Thinking if batman saw me like this, he would be disgusted. I start to bounce along it moaning and whining how amazing it feels as my breasts bounce up and down too. Feeling so much pleasure I feel a tight pressure release as I orgasmed on the dildo. I felt a warm, sticky substance shoot deep inside me as my mouth forms an 'o' shape and my eyes closed. I stop moving as I'm left tired and panting. The guys help me off the dildo and remove the tight nipple clamps as they lie me back down. My eyes flutter open as I begin to feel really hot and horny again. My nipples perked up as I open my thighs as wide as possible feeling completely soaked.
All the guys watch me as they resist the urge to touch themselves.
Makes me wonder what the warm, sticky substance from the dildo was and why do I feel this way...
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

This is why I enjoy thinking of you captured Batgirl.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A lovely story [mention]faye2013[/mention]
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago This is why I enjoy thinking of you captured Batgirl.
Hehe :twisted: :twisted:
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago A lovely story @faye2013
Thank you! :D
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

A very nice story indeed. Having a batgirl tied up and helpless would be a dream come true for many criminals (and many more fans too!)
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 1 year ago A very nice story indeed. Having a batgirl tied up and helpless would be a dream come true for many criminals (and many more fans too!)
Oh yes! Could you imagine batman's reaction when he finds her...
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]faye2013[/mention] Yummy story!
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @faye2013 Yummy story!
Haha thank you! 😁😁
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Part2
(catwomen is your best friend)
(I recently posted a photo on my devianart Faye2013 of my juicy breasts and my big areolas which is what catwomens look like. Feel free to check it out :D )

Catwomen had been watching batgirl enter the building and wondered what was taking so long. After she finished dealing with a robbery, she decided to have a look to see if batgirl was okay. She entered through the top of the roof to see 4 fours surrounding batgirl. She was in a frogtie position on her back naked. Catwomen frowned thinking what on earth is she doing. She jumped down in front of batgirl to protect her as the four guys jumped back. Batgirl moaned seeing catwomen but not wanting to leave until she's stopped feeling so horny.

Catwomen knelt down beside batgirl and said "you okay?" She replied with "I feel in heaven catwomen. I'm so hornyyyy. These guys was gonna help me out" she grinned.
Catwomen shook her head "I don't think so batgirl". As catwomen was about to untie batgirl she felt ropes going around her wrists and legs. Her wrists tied above her head and attached to a hook whilst her leg was up in the air. She looked around annoying and shouted "let me down right now"!.

The four guys laughed. They made sure she was tied good. She failed to realise Joker was behind her as she felt two hands all over her slippery suit. Sliding over her breasts she's gritted her teeth also forgetting to wear a bra this morning. "Get off me joker!" She shouted noticing his purple gloves on my breasts. He giggled " your both in for a good time now" he said as he kept rubbing over the same spot finding her nipples easily as they perked up.
He slowed undone her front zip as her full round breasts fell out. The four guys stood watching as there jaw drops. He fondles her breasts "gosh catwomen I can see why batman likes you! He has a good eye for the ladies!" He says as he giggles. Joker gets eager and cuts off the rest of her suit. Catwomen not pleased at all. "Let me go! Your gonna pay for this jokerrr!!".

Batgirl let's off a loud moan as the squirting dildo is inserted back into her by one of the guys. Catwomen snaps her head at batgirl "snap out of it batgirl! Your better than this!!" Not realising batgirl is not in the right state of mind, Joker sprays catwomen in the face, her breasts and her vagina. "W..what was that?! I..it feels weird.." she says as she feels more relaxed yet itching. Joker laughs.

Batgirl is moaning and whining as its having an effect on catwomen. Her breasts feel more sensitive and her areolas get bigger. Her vagina widens and she's so turned on her juices drip onto the floor. Joker says "give her one too, shes gonna love it!" as one of the guys get out another squirting dildo from the box and slides it in easily into catwomen making her mouth form the 'O' shape as it hits her cervix. Different was this one also expands and knots.

As the guys take care of catwomen and batgirl, Joker steps back watching how vulnerable they are. Just imagining he can have all the pretty ladies in this state. He smirked watching back from the shadows. Batgirl and catwomen moaned in unison as they both cum together, squirting in the dildos and the guys hands. Catwomen had her eyes closed panting feeling the fast squirting dildo shoot a warm, sticky substance right into her cervix as batgirl also panting looks at her.. "see? Not so bad is it?" She says whilst giggling. Catwomen flutters her eyes open "It's actually quite good. I ..I need more" she said feeling herself slipping into pleasure land feeling more vulnerable.
Batgirl and catwomen are too far in there minds to think about escaping...
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

These are my kinds of stories. I really enjoyed them. Although I think more often about being being captured and tied up as Robin, I also love it when Batgirl is bound and helpless in that succulent outfit
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago These are my kinds of stories. I really enjoyed them. Although I think more often about being being captured and tied up as Robin, I also love it when Batgirl is bound and helpless in that succulent outfit
Hehe glad to hear you enjoyed it! :D :D ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic