The Spy Task Force (M+/F) Chapter 8 January 25, 2023 Completed

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago it is a gripping tale, for sure!
I agree.

But it does bring thoughts of the people in Ukraine with it. But, this is a bondage story site, so we'll skip the political rhetoric today.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Pretty intense scene of Sasha - interesting recruiting methods :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], and [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, please let me know by PM or by posting.

We are nearing the end of this story.

-----

Chapter 7
Sasha gets ready

Col. Rod McKay looked over his assembled Task Force. In the early morning hours, he had met with Sasha when she returned from the Taverna BoomBeer. After getting her report, he considered it briefly before telling her, "Sasha, thank you for your complete briefing. Before you arrived, I received a report from my counterpart in the Ukrainian military. Arsen Andrusenko is vetted. I am told that he is very competent and completely reliable. He has considerable Ukrainian resources on call and will assist you as you see fit. I should tell you that I understand that you may be conflicted because you have just begun establishing a relationship with Wayne. I am confident that you will prioritize the mission right now. I hope it will give you the confidence to know that the satellites tracked the device we embedded in your shoulder perfectly. We knew where you were at every moment. Do you have any questions for me?"

“Arsen treated me with respect tonight," Sasha replied. "I should let Wayne know that I have assistance and we were close but that he is not a rival."

“No, Sasha. You must keep this information compartmentalized. It is not that I do not trust Wayne. But you must have the habit of keeping things separate. You will find that it is easier in the long run. After breakfast, I will brief our Task Force on what they need to know about this. Now go and get what sleep you can."

But there was no sleep for Rod McKay. And now he was going to tell the Task Force that Sasha was knowingly going into harm's way. It only took a few minutes to tell them what he wanted them to know. And, as he had expected, he could see that Wayne was very agitated. But Wayne was a professional and kept his concerns to himself.

When the meeting adjourned, Wayne had a quick word with the executive officer. "Kit, I hope that you and the Colonel will place me where I can get to Sasha as quickly as possible when this goes down."

-----

At lunch, Sasha told Wayne, “Tonight, I am yours, yours to do whatever you wish. Tomorrow, I will exercise any kinks out.”

“Would you like me to take you out to dinner tonight?" Wayne asked.

“No, I shouldn’t take the chance of being seen with anyone from the Task Force. I am supposed to be unhappy with all of you. Besides, I would rather be with you alone tonight.”

That night, Sasha locked the door behind them and stripped off her clothes. She stood proudly before Wayne. "I am your tonight to order in any way you might wish. You can tie me up any way that you wish. You can untie me and retie me as many times as you like. You can fuck me in any way that you dream of, Wayne. Tonight, I am completely yours." Even though Sasha couldn't tell Wayne anything about the mission, she wanted it to be clear to him that she was his.

“Then,” Wayne answered, “I want you to have multiple organisms. As many as you can. I don’t care if you are tied up or not.”

“I like being helpless in your hands, Wayne. But, like I said, it is all your choice.”

“If you like being helpless for me, Sasha, I will certainly make you helpless. I can't get over how gorgeous and statuesque you are. And how in tune you are with my kink. Let's start with a simple box tie."

A few minutes later, Sasha's arms were firmly tied parallel to each other, and Wayne had led Sasha to the bed. Wayne reclined against the headboard and had Sasha leaning against his chest. As Wayne began to fondle her boobs, Sasha thought, "This is so similar to Arsen last night. Could they have been talking? No! That's not possible."

But the comparison to the night before, combined with the sheer pleasure of Wayne's hands on her body, rekindled the glow in her core almost impossibly fast. When one of Wayne's hands drifted down to stroke her labia and titillate her clit, Sasha exploded into her first organism. While she was still embedded in waves of pleasure, Wayne moved from behind her and pulled her to the center of the mattress. After taking a few minutes to suckle on her tits, he entered her and almost immediately had his own climax. However, he was moments behind Sasha's second one.

Wayne arose to get a damp towel and used it to clean them both. Then he rolled Sasha face down and crossed her ankles before binding them in that position. Then Wayne pulled her ankles toward her arms and lashed them to her box tie. Moving back to the headboard, he let his legs rest to each side of Sasha and pulled her so that her head was at his groin. "Sasha, you can say no if you want to. You drained me completely. I wonder how long it would take for me to get hard again if you were sucking on me?"

“Wayne, I told you that I am yours to order tonight. I think it will be an interesting experience to have you in my mouth, limp. Let’s get started.”

Sasha began working on him with determination. Soon she felt some reward as his member lengthened and enlarged a little. With this encouragement, Sasha doubled her efforts with her lips and tongue, adding to his stimulation. As his erection grew, she found she was at the wrong angle and started squirming to move to his side. Seeing her squirm, Wayne became even more excited and soon had a full erection. Watching this sexy, statuesque woman move while hogtied was beyond exciting. Sasha had moved to his left side and could accommodate his member with her mouth.

In the meantime, perhaps it was her hogtied squirming, maybe it was her focus on bringing pleasure to Wayne, but she was feeling her third arousal. She would force Wayne deep in her throat while hunching her cunt on the bed. It crossed her mind that a crotch rope would be handy right now. The tingle had started in Sasha, and it grew in Wayne as well. When Wayne released his load, Sasha swallowed and licked him clean. Wayne still had a clean part of the towel he had used earlier and used it to wipe Sasha's face and mouth.

“That is two spectacular climaxes for me and, I think, three for you," Wayne commented. "I don't think I have any more in me tonight. What would you like now?"

“Well, if you don't need my mouth now, you could gag me. Stuff cloth in my mouth until it is wide open and my cheeks are full. Use a strip of cloth to cleave it off. Then, how about changing this box tie to a reverse prayer? A reverse prayer hogtie while gagged would keep me occupied for a while, especially if you added a crotch rope."

Wayne released her hogtie but kept her ankles tied and sat her up on the edge of the bed. Then he started untying her box tie and repositioned her wrists, palms together, between her shoulder blades. After tying her wrists, he used a noose to pull her elbows closer. He kept tightening the noose until Sasha made a soft "Hmmmph."

“Do you need me to back your elbows off a little? This is pretty stressful,” Wayne asked.

Sasha replied, “Nnnph,” while she shook her head no.

Wayne continued tying a breast harness. The bands of rope around her arms and chest went above and below her tits and crisscrossed between them. He used a light rope to pull the loops above and below her globes closer together. Wayne passed the ends of the rope over her shoulders and tied it to the cinch on her wrists. This pulled her hands even higher up her shoulders. He ordered, "Stand up for your crotch rope."

Wayne put a knot in the crotch rope to put even more pressure than usual on her clit. The line was embedded deep between her labia. Because Sasha's hands would not be able to move the crotch rope, Wayne tied it tightly to the loops he had placed around her hips.

“Are you okay? Shall we continue?” he asked.

Sasha shook her head up and down. “Then sit on the bed again and scoot toward the middle,” Wayne told her. When she did, he said, “Now pull your ankles up to your thighs for a frogtie.”

When that was done, Wayne pushed her over backward and rolled her face down. Next, he tied her ankles as close to each other as possible with her legs in a frogtie. Kneeling at Sasha's knees, Wayne lifted her legs and slid his legs underneath hers, arching her back. Then, he tied her ankles to her chest harness, pulling her heels as far over her butt as he could.

Wayne played with Sasha for the next hour as she struggled with this back-arching, reverse prayer hogtie. Sasha first tried to find a knot with her fingers but quickly discovered that she would have no success there. But Sasha never stopped struggling and trying to find some way to make some slack in the ropes or sense an opportunity to slip out of some of her bonds. She tried turning to change the dynamics of the rope's tension. She was essentially totally helpless.

Wayne did not let this opportunity go to waste. His hands and mouth were all over her body. He would turn her on her side to get better access to her breasts and vagina. He didn't realize that he was helping Sasha with her escape plans. Of course, it didn't matter. Even with some help, she was tied up well and would stay so until he released her. He was helping her in another way. His activities often cause movement of her crotch rope. That was something she wanted with increasing desperation.

A long time passed. It could have been an hour when Wayne found that he had grown erect once more. Sasha had finally found another orgasm from the cumulative stimulation from Wayne and the ropes. That was when Wayne found that he was ready. He untied Sasha's crotch rope to her muffled protest, "Hmmmph! Hmmmph!" Wayne continued anyway, removing her gag next.

“I didn't signal you to free me, Wayne," Sasha said. "This is your night. Tonight, Sasha is your slave girl."

Wayne answered, "Ah, but I am not freeing you yet, Sasha. I am just making some of you more accessible."

“Well, in that case, Big Boy,” Sasha cooed, “come and get it.”

With that, Wayne turned her entirely on her back. It was not a restful position for someone who was tied up as Sasha was. But she could part her frogtied legs, and Wayne worked his way up, taking a lick at both sides of her labia and her clit. Continuing his upward path, Wayne took each nipple in turn with his teeth and shook her tits. He reached her mouth with his as he inserted his dick in her eager pussy.

“Wonderful plan, darling,” Sasha murmured as she drew his tongue into a deep, satisfying kiss. They both slept well satiated that night, closely entwined.

-----

The next day was a full training day for Sasha. Perhaps not as light as she had anticipated. An hour on the rifle range, another hour with pistols, an hour of calisthenics, and finally, an hour of hand-to-hand combat filled the morning. It did work any soreness from the night before out of her body. Then, the afternoon was simply a repeat.

After the evening meal, she met Col. McKay in his office. "Sasha, Arsen has reported that several FSB operatives were in the Taverna BoomBeer last night. We expect they will report spotting you to their bosses and plan on kidnapping you. It seems unlikely that they would not follow up. But there is also a possibility that they will act tonight. We don't expect that. If it happens, we will be ready. We will have enough support to wipe out the entire nest this time. Any questions?"

Sasha answered, "Yes, Col. McKay. Can you share with me what may happen after this operation? I would be happy returning to my old unit, but then it would seem like a lot of specialized training would go to waste."

“Sasha, we are going to great lengths to ensure that nothing goes wrong. You know, however, failing to rescue you is a possibility. If that happened, the FSB would learn everything you know. I cannot tell you about future plans because that is a possibility."

“I apologize for asking, Colonel. Of course, I knew that. If that is all, I will change into my vamp outfit and be on my way."
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

i dare say: those "spies" have too much spare-time!
Making a good read, though! ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago i dare say: those "spies" have too much spare-time!
Making a good read, though! ;)
Oh absolutely! And I guess, the time will come soon, when Playtime is over - and things get serious. But be honest: Who does not need some relaxation now and then?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

-----

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], and [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, please let me know by PM or by posting.

-----

Chapter 8
Sasha goes in harm’s Way

Noise from the Taverna BoomBeer spilled out onto the street as Sasha paid for her taxi. As usual, the taxi driver was, in fact, an agent of the Ukrainian government who immediately reported all that he observed at the tavern to Ukrainian intelligence. The driver's information was combined with other sources and made available to Col. McKay of the Spy Task Force without delay.

Sasha's entry to the Taverna BoomBeer was greeted with hoots and whistles, for she was a striking and sexy woman. Arsen Andrusenko was quaffing ale with several buddies but rushed to Sasha's side to collect her. "Come, Sasha, have a tankard of ale with my friends."

Sasha kissed Arsen and replied, "I would like to meet your friends." Arsen ushered her to his table, a high table with high chairs. While he was making introductions, a tankard of ale was set before Sasha. Sasha paused to pull from her flagon before continuing with the introductions. She smiled at each man, leaning across the table to shake hands when necessary. The men were enthralled with her, especially after she displayed cleavage when she leaned across the table.

Arsen whispered in her ear, “These are all reliable men from Ukrainian intelligence. But it is not secure to talk in here.”

As the evening continued, Sasha joined in the festivities and drinking games at the table. She frequently lifted her mug to her lips but would only take a tiny sip. The barmaid would often bring her a fresh tankard even though her old one was mostly full. Arsen had let her know the barmaid was one of theirs. He also let her know there were FSB in the tavern.

Sasha wondered how she could contact the FSB while surrounded by Ukrainian intelligence agents. The FSB solved that problem for her. It was nearing midnight when a fight broke out in the tavern. In short order, the scene resembled bar fights that might be seen in an American old wild west movie. It seemed like everyone was involved. A wave of men attacked Sasha's table, and all of her new friends were on the floor in the blink of an eye. Sasha felt a prick in her neck as she was grabbed. She found that she could not resist as a group of men surrounded her and pulled her to the back of the Taverna BoomBeer and out a back door. There, a van was waiting in the alley. After she was hustled into the vehicle, it sped off. Sasha's hands were cuffed behind her back, and she was gagged.

“You will regain the ability to move in a few minutes. The shot contained a very short acting agent," one of her captors told Sasha. Sasha's back was against the side of the van. Feeling was returning to her limbs, and she could feel with her hands to determine that her handcuffs attached her to a D-ring in the floor. The agents had stretched out her legs in front of her and cuffed her ankles to another D-ring.

“You will not be mistreated by us. Our job is to collect you and bring you to our new Headquarters. But the last time you were in our hands, you had communications devices, some of which escaped our notice. We must search you thoroughly." Before Sasha could shake her head, her clothing was cut off. All of her things were stuffed in a copper-lined box. "These will be analyzed by experts at Headquarters."

They then used a portable X-ray machine to take pictures of her entire body. Sasha was concerned that this would reveal her embedded tracker. "These pictures have been transmitted to Headquarters and are being analyzed now." A few minutes later, the agent's cell phone chirped. After listening, he said, "Driver, now you can proceed directly to Headquarters."

At their Headquarters, the van went into a back alley to a loading dock. Sasha was released from the D-rings and immediately re-cuffed before being lifted to a gurney and strapped to it. She was rolled into the building and met by none other than her previous acquaintances: Ivan, Kostya, and Boris. Kostya removed her gag.

Sasha was pleased to find that she had regained the ability to talk and now had full mobility. "Ivan, you asshat. Here I've been doing my best to come to the FSB's attention to defect. You don't know how to take the easy way, do you?"

“That is a most interesting story, and I want to hear all about it," Ivan replied as they moved the gurney into an elevator.

Starting down, Sasha said, “Not the basement again. You turds just don’t have any imagination.”

They entered a room in the basement that chilled Sasha to the bone. It was filled with torture equipment, some of which Sasha recognized. Chains with hooks at the end hanging from pulleys at the ceiling, an X-cross, poles, and many kinds of whips and floggers hanging on the walls.

“Dear Miss Sasha, you were a delight to work with last time. I am very pleased to resume our engagement. But I want you to meet someone special. This is a lady that General Popov has assigned to help us extract information from you. Sasha, meet Tanya.”

“Tanya," Sasha spoke earnestly, "can you help me. I have been touring bars in Kyiv, trying to find a lead to the FSB so I could defect. The Spy Task Force is not treating me right. They claim that my incompetence got me captured last time. I can't get a promotion, although I am long past due. And as the only woman in the Spy Task Force, I get all of the shitty details. Look, I have a lot of information that you want to know. And I want to share it with you. I want a good position with the FSB or enough money to make a life away from the USA. What do you say? Can we talk turkey?"

Tanya looked hard at Sasha. She was an expert at reading people. Her first thought was that Sasha was legitimate. “Sasha, Sasha, I think that you might be telling me the truth. But as they used to say in the old Spanish Inquisition, we will have to put you to the question to find out. Ivan, get her situated on my table.”

The straps were removed that attached Sasha to the gurney. She was lifted from the gurney and placed on her back on a long narrow table in the middle of the room. Her cuffs were removed, and padded leather cuffs were placed on each wrist and ankle. Her ankles were hooked to rings at the foot of the table, and her wrists were pulled over the top of the table above Sasha's head and attached to ropes that kept her stretched out.

Tanya was dressed in black hip-huggers and a black tank top. She had a pale complexion but was clearly fit. Her hair was dark brown and trimmed short. Tasha leaned over Sasha and looked her in the eyes. "Okay, here is how this will work." Tanya rested a hand on Sasha's midriff, lightly stroking her skin. "You may not have caught on yet, but this table is a modern rack. Your feet are locked into position. The ropes attached to your wrists are part of a powerful wench. At the moment, it is just holding your arms over your head. With this remote control, I can pull you tighter and tighter until it pulls your arms off." Tanya pushed a button on her remote control. "But for now, I will just stretch you a little. To prepare you to talk to us."

The wench tightened the ropes on Sasha very slowly but inexorably. As a scream left Sasha's mouth, Tanya stopped the tightening. "Ivan, use the heavy flogger and give Sasha a strong lash across her pelvis." Sasha screamed again. Tanya said, "Sasha, if I think you are not being honest and forthcoming with me, there will be much more. Now, tell me your story. I want to know how you were selected, everything about your training, your movement to Ukraine, the structure and personnel in the Spy Task Force, and the details about why you were in the Taverna BoomBeer tonight."

Sasha started telling her story.

-----

Col. McKay was in the Communications Room with Terry. Wayne was standing against the wall, staying out of the way. One screen showed a street map of the area around the Taverna BoomBeer. Buildings were outlined, and an icon hovered over the tavern. The icon represented the location of Sasha. Two other screens displayed views of the interior of the bar. They could see Sasha laughing and joking with the men at her table. A third monitor showed the current satellite view of the area around the tavern. It showed real-time traffic and people on the street. It also showed a surprising amount of detail in the interior of the Taverna BoomBeer using infrared technology. A fourth monitor displayed data from Sasha's implant. The implant was the highest technology possible and was carefully designed to avoid most detection devices. The implant transmitted not just Sasha's location but also her vitals: pulse rate, blood pressure, and oxygen level.

“It appears to be unusually busy in there tonight. Send Arsen a message asking if this is a normal crowd,” the Colonel directed Terry.

Terry reported within a minute, "Colonel, Agent Arsen says that the crowd is about 30% larger than usual."

“Wait, something is happening!” the Colonel exclaimed. Keep your eyes on Sasha. I am betting that the FSB is staging this bar fight as a cover to kidnap Sasha. Yes, she is being grabbed and hustled out the back. They are putting her in that van. Terry, tell the satellite operator to stay centered on that van.”

They watched for some time while the van drove around randomly. "They are trying to ensure that they have neutralized any trackers. When they are satisfied, they will proceed to their Headquarters. Wait. They are pulling a machine up to Sasha. I expect that is an X-ray machine."

The satellite was giving them a limited view into the van's interior. Suddenly, the van made a turn and increased its speed. Col. McKay ordered, "Message to Gen. Kitko: Van containing package is proceeding rapidly south on Bratyslavska St. Recommend staging focus on southeast Kyiv."

Terry answered, “Done.”

Col. McKay ordered, "Wayne, have the Task Force move from the ready room to board our truck. Terry, turn the Comm Room over to the comm NCO (noncommissioned officer). I want a text message update from each of these monitors every minute. Tell him to call me about any significant change in status. Join me as quickly as you can in my Humvee." The Colonel was conflicted about going with the unit or staying in the comm room where all the intelligence was displayed. He elected to go with his troops.

Minutes later, the Colonel was in his Humvee, leading the truck with the Spy Task Force. As was SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), he could talk to individual team members, a group of them, or all. He said to all, "We are moving south initially, and soon we will turn east to cross the Dnieper River."

Kit, the XO, identified himself on the net and informed the Colonel, “We have an uninvited guest aboard, Nurse Janice. She says Terry or someone else might need her.”

“Have her remain with the truck,” ordered Col. McKay.

Terry announced, "We have their destination's location, as do the Ukrainians. The Ukrainians will have the building cordoned off by the time we arrive. We are three minutes away."

“Remember, Sasha has knowingly walked into this situation to provide us with the opportunity to make a clean sweep,” Col. McKay said. “We are one minute out. Sasha’s vitals are showing that she is under a lot of stress.”

The Humvee and the truck pulled up to the doors of a large three-story building. As the Spy Task Force piled out of their vehicles, Ukrainian trucks slammed on brakes, stopping beside them. The Task Force charged into the building with hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers on their heels. The same was happening at every possible entry or exit from the building. Troops on the streets covered windows with their weapons in case someone tried to escape that way.

-----

Sasha was into the telling of her story. It was interrupted occasionally as Tasha flicked her with the flogger. Tasha wasn't hitting her hard, but it was a wicked instrument, striking Sasha's torso with a thud. "You are doing so good, Sasha," Tasha told her. "So far, I believe everything that you have told me. You will continue telling me the truth, won't you?"

“I told you that I want to tell the FSB everything. The Task Force won’t promote me. They give me the shittiest jobs. Please take some of the pressure off my arms. I will continue talking.”

Tasha considered and used her remote to ease to pull of her machine on Sasha. "If I didn't believe you, I would let Ivan play with you for a while. He has been very frustrated over your abrupt departure last time."

The device in Sasha's shoulder signaled her that her team had arrived. The door flew open, and Kit, Wayne, Massey, and a Ukrainian translator poured into the room. "Hands up!" the translator ordered in the Bear's language. All did but Ivan, who went for his sidearm. Ivan was shot in the chest by every team member. The shots were so close together that they all hit him before he fell to the floor.

Wayne rushed to the rack holding Sasha. Slashes of his knife freed her. Sasha had not sustained any damage and stood to hug Wayne. “Open my backpack, Sasha. I have some clothes for you.”

By the time Sasha was dressed, the FSB thugs were cuffed with their hands behind their backs. Sasha went up to Tasha and slapped her hard. "I bet, if I asked, these nice people would give me a little time to see how you like your rack. But no, I am sure you will enjoy your time with the Ukrainians very much after all the nice things you folks have done for them."

It was a clean sweep. The Ukrainians were delighted to have General Popov in their control. There would, indeed, be a lot of questions for all of the FSB. At the front of the building, Janice was waiting with Terry. Sasha hugged both of them. "Janice, see, you didn't even have to perform triage on me."

Wayne was acting almost dazed. It was as if he couldn't believe that this was over and Sasha had not been damaged. He knew, for sure, that she was one tough cookie and could handle a lot of pain. Col. McKay came out of the building, and Arsen Andrusenko was with him.

Arsen saluted Wayne, "Wayne, I am Arsen. I congratulate you on this wonderful heroic lady that you have. Sasha, if I may?" He reached for Sasha's hand and lifted it to his lips for a kiss. We will have a long night ahead of us. We have to get and use these people's information while it is fresh. Goodbye, I do hope to see you again. Thank you, Spy Task Force, for making this possible."

Col. McKay ordered, "Load up. We have done our part."

_____

Janice sighed with contentment. She was naked and helpless in Terry's bed. Her hands and elbows were tied securely behind her back. Her knees were tied together, as were he ankles. Her long red hair was unbraided and draped over her shoulder. Her hair reached down to her hips. She was leaning against Terry, who was propped up on pillows with an arm around her, fondling her hair and breasts. They had just had the most satisfactory sex and were still in the afterglow.

“Janice, I hope it is as clear to you as it is to me that we are made for each other," Terry said. I don't know what my future will be like. But I am sure I can find a place for my skills in industry when I leave the Army. Will you stay with me and be my wife?"

Janice gasped, "Terry, people sometimes fall in love with their nurse. Don't you want to give this some more time?"

“No, Janice, I don't. You are beautiful, smart, and compassionate. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise not to keep you tied up all of the time."

“Terry, I did not dare to dream of this. Yes, I will marry you. But you will keep me tied up enough, won’t you?” Janice turned her face to Terry and arched up to kiss.

-----

After returning to their Headquarters, it was well past midnight. The Colonel spent over an hour in his office talking to President Z, POTUS, and generals in the Pentagon and Ukrainian generals. The FSB had been successful, and the presence of the FSB in Ukraine was now minimal and disorganized. The Spy Task Force had been a resounding success but must return to the US without fanfare. Officially, the US had no boots on the ground in Ukraine. On their return, however, they would be met by a senior Pentagon personnel officer who would work with each team member who wished to remain in the military for fast-track career planning. They would get no medals or public recognition. They would find their careers greased.

After signing off with the last big wheel, the Colonel joined the rest of the Spy Task Force in their briefing room. "Officially, this mission never happened. Unofficially, you are recognized as heroes at the highest levels of our government and the Ukrainian government. We will return home now. Our correspondent will write our story. At some point, it will be published.

“It is my honor and privilege to do one thing right now. With one exception, you will be promoted to the next highest rank. Line up in formation."

Starting with Kit, Col. McKay handed each team member a package containing the member's new rank insignia. Kit was now a Major and not a Captain. Everyone except Sasha was promoted. The Colonel said, "As you all noticed, Sasha has not received her promotion. That is because she is singled out for her outstanding performance. Sasha, you were a Corporal, E4. A field commission is considered by most military people to be the most honorable of promotions. That can happen only in times of war, and congress has not declared war for now. But by special order from POTUS, our senior commanding officer, you are hereby promoted to Second Lieutenant."

-----

In Wayne’s room, Wayne said, “Would the Lieutenant like me to help her move her things back to her room?”

“Don't you dare give me any of that formal bullshit, Wayne," Sasha answered. "Right now, I want the comforts of your bed, covers, arms, and ropes. We will figure out where we go from here in the morning." Sasha stripped off her clothing, provided by Wayne at FSB Headquarters. "Right now, I want a comfortable hogtie in your bed and to be held by you while I get some sleep. Later, you might have other ideas about what to do."

Before falling asleep, Sasha said, "Thank you, Wayne, or should I call you Gunny now?"

The End
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fitting end for this story: Sasha stays strong and faces heinous torture - but her bravery is rewarded. And I can understand Sasha´s desire very well: To have some alone time with Tasha on the rack.

A very well told story [mention]GreyLord[/mention] Chapeau!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago .... Sasha, you were a Corporal, E4. A field commission is considered by most military people to be the most honorable of promotions. That can happen only in times of war, and congress has not declared war for now. But by special order from POTUS, our senior commanding officer, you are hereby promoted to Second Lieutenant."
The End
Very fitting! Congrats!

tbh, not all the content was my kettle-of-fish, but it was so well told and certainly worth the reading! So much work in it! Great job.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago ...
Very fitting! Congrats!

tbh, not all the content was my kettle-of-fish, but it was so well told and certainly worth the reading! So much work in it! Great job.
Thank you for your comments, [mention]Nainur[/mention], and thank you for sticking with the story to the end.

Soon, I will return to new stories about the Bandit Scout.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This is one of those stories that has to grow on you, I found. Get yourself over that first hurdle and then you enjoy it.

Now if only all of these stories would be available as audiobooks...I could be sitting tightly tied, listening to all these wonderful creations. Turning the page when tightly tied is so difficult. :lol:

Well done dear Sir!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic