THERAPIST (one-off) (M/M NC)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THERAPIST (one-off) (M/M NC)

Post by blackbound »

I couldn't get this idea out of my head, so here it is for all to enjoy.

THERAPIST

Student-Athlete housing is so easy to get into.

I aim the blow gun and fire, scoring a direct hit into the carotid. The stuff on the dart will knock my victim out cold for a few minutes, and that's all I need. It helps that he's sleeping in just his boxers, but he's my fourth, so I have the procedure down pat.

Men not experienced with bondage are usually too inflexible to help themselves if a knot is even remotely competently tied, and I've been doing this for a long time. I dump him on a chair and start my handiwork, roping him to it at the neuralgic spots: elbows, crossed hands, legs opened, feet pulled back and tied off to the rear legs to minimize the amount of "jumping" with the chair. I shove the cloth in his mouth and tape it in; right now, I'm taping tightly between his lips, stretching the corners of his mouth. A few turns under the chin and over the top of the head, and two or three to blindfold him, and I'm ready for him to wake up.

I take the time to position the cameras and start recording. I'm tying a simple harness around his chest and neck to further immobilize him when he starts to wake up. He's testing his restraints and shouting into his gag. It'll do him no good.

Time for the fun to begin. I step behind him and, with one swift move, pull a rubber swim cap over his face, cutting off his air.

As he starts to panic and thrash in his bonds, I calmly add a rope here, move one there, strengthen a knot in a third place. His grunting is acquiring a desperate keen as he runs out of air; finally, just before it's too late, I hook one finger behind the cap and pull it to the side, allowing him access to precious oxygen for a few breaths before letting it snap back into place and continuing to immobilize him.

This goes on for a while. I take my time, and rescue him from the edge when needs must. Sometimes I give him a slightly longer rest, sometimes shorter, always unpredictable. His squeals of despair when I repeatedly only give him a single breath, then catch him on the exhale, are music to my ears.

Eventually, he's bound so tightly his head is the only thing he can move. I pull the cap off, wait until his breathing has normalized, then slip it back on. He's howling now, but I soon refocus his attention by squeezing his nipples between my gloved fingers while he fights for air. The noises he makes when he's about to pass out could be called comedic if his situation weren't so serious, but I always bring him back from the edge just in time.

After a while, I get bored and move on to the second stage. The cap comes off for good, and I give him some minutes to recover. When I see he's confident enough to start testing his bonds, I surprise him again by viciously taping over his lower face, sealing it airtight.

I adjust the scuba mask's straps to his head and put it on his face. Watching him struggle at full force, screaming and raging all but inaudibly as he is cut off from air again is delicious, and again, it doesn't take long before he's begging and whining for air. I oblige, and as before, play with his breath at random intervals, caressing his almost-naked body while he's struggling.

I'm running out of time, so I move on to the coup de grace. The mask comes off, and after a brief recovery period, I free my victim's dick from the confines of the boxers. Now he's really jerking around and cursing, but he might as well be quadriplegic for all the good it does him.

I slip a large, transparent plastic bag over his head and tie it off, then get to work milking him. Through my expert ministrations, his body betrays him as he quickly gets hard - my favorite part - but he's still almost out of air when he finally comes into my waiting hand. I pull the bag off with the other, then smear his come all over his face. I pack up while it dries, take one last photo with him, and leave.

It's two weeks later when he walks into my office with the same attitude the others did: resentful of himself, unbelieving that something like this could have happened to him, his identity as the strong male athlete shattered.

I smile at him and bid him take a seat. He does so, reluctantly. He's been referred to me by the other three student-athletes I have in my care.

"I'm sure your companions have told you what I do here. I realize it sounds strange at first, but I assume they've also told you how it has helped them." He nods. "What I do here is called reconstructive therapy. I begin by having you tell me what, exactly, happened to you, in as much detail as you can remember. It's important that you leave nothing out - I know you're probably ashamed and nervous, but remember: none of this was your fault. When we have all the details, I will reconstruct what happened that night with you, but recontextualized into a safe scene for you. We can start as small or as big as you are comfortable with. For example: if you were tied to a chair like the others, we can just have you sit on the chair with your hands behind your back, but entirely unrestrained, until you're ready to continue, or, if you feel confident, we can jump in at any other point. We'll work up to the full ordeal - again, reframed so the trauma is replaced with safety and comfort for you. The speed is up to you, we have as long as you need, and you'll always be able to abort or tone down any situation."

He nods again.

"Any questions?"

He shakes his head no. I smile inwardly; mentioning his compatriots will have fuelled his competitive instincts, and soon enough he'll be begging me to repeat the scene he suffered, unbeknownst to him, at my hands.

"Then, in your own time, please tell me what happened in as much detail as you can remember."

He hesitates for a moment, then opens his mouth and starts to speak.

THE END
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, it seems like I've caught a bout of covid, but fortunately I'm mostly bored out of my skull instead of seriously ill - that makes this the perfect time to comment, ask questions, whatever.

I'm not sure my tag of previous loyal readers worked so I'll try again...

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Get well soon. A bit snowed under at present.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Covid is no joke, I hope you get well soon [mention]blackbound[/mention]

As for the story, wow, it's really intense in a good way, right up to your usual style. The athletic jock brought down is a nice trope by itself but the breath play in here (while I'm not really into it) gave a unique edge of danger.

The therapist angle is what I loved the most. Tricking victims into describing - and possibly reliving - their bondage ordeal to their captor without knowing it is a fun concept that adds a psychological side to the bondage.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Get well soon. A bit snowed under at present.
Thanks. I hope it's the fun kind of snowed under.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago Covid is no joke, I hope you get well soon [mention]blackbound[/mention]

As for the story, wow, it's really intense in a good way, right up to your usual style. The athletic jock brought down is a nice trope by itself but the breath play in here (while I'm not really into it) gave a unique edge of danger.

The therapist angle is what I loved the most. Tricking victims into describing - and possibly reliving - their bondage ordeal to their captor without knowing it is a fun concept that adds a psychological side to the bondage.
Thank you as well. Yeah, the idea of the perpetrator's reveal was what kept it in the back of my mind.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is great, as are all your tales. Like [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] , I especially enjoyed the reveal.

Hoping you get well soon and have no aftereffects from that nasty disease.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago This is great, as are all your tales. Like @DeeperThanRed , I especially enjoyed the reveal.

Hoping you get well soon and have no aftereffects from that nasty disease.
Cheers, I think I'm already on the rebound.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Nice to see you back at writing again [mention]blackbound[/mention], though I'm sorry to hear you've caught covid. Stuff definitely sucks. I've had it no less then twice over the past couple of years. 1st time was bad and the 2nd known time was nothing compared. Like you, I was mostly just bored outta my mind the 2nd time.

As for the story, I loved the angle the therapist played. Subject them to it unwillingly the 1st time and then get them to come to him willingly (and even possibly begging for more). In real life, I would say that is a pretty messed up thing to do. However given that it a story, it's a genius idea!!

As always, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Nice to see you back at writing again @blackbound, though I'm sorry to hear you've caught covid. Stuff definitely sucks. I've had it no less then twice over the past couple of years. 1st time was bad and the 2nd known time was nothing compared. Like you, I was mostly just bored outta my mind the 2nd time.

As for the story, I loved the angle the therapist played. Subject them to it unwillingly the 1st time and then get them to come to him willingly (and even possibly begging for more). In real life, I would say that is a pretty messed up thing to do. However given that it a story, it's a genius idea!!

As always, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future!!
Thanks a lot, it's already getting better. Glad to hear you made it through both bouts.

Agree about the idea being evil, fortunately fiction allows us to be guilt-free :mrgreen:

I've got another short one-off in the works, so look forward to that soon!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As others have said I love the therapist angle with the therapist creating the trauma in the first place and then helping them through it by getting them to recreate it. Definitely a creative way of keeping yourself in business!

And what a trauma he creates - heavily restrained and then unable to breathe. A terrifying prospect in real life - even in consensual situations. I struggle to put my head underwater at the pool!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Goddamn, [mention]blackbound[/mention]!
I'm so glad I read this one-off gem. Tremendously enjoyable, not only because of the written quality and arousing descriptions, but also because of the plot twist and original content. Superb stuff! So glad you decided to take the plunge and start writing for us (and yourself). You're very talented.

Not at all surprised to see [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] here! I immediately thought of you guys as I was reading this.
[mention]privateandrews[/mention] and [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] really oughta take a look at this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago As others have said I love the therapist angle with the therapist creating the trauma in the first place and then helping them through it by getting them to recreate it. Definitely a creative way of keeping yourself in business!

And what a trauma he creates - heavily restrained and then unable to breathe. A terrifying prospect in real life - even in consensual situations. I struggle to put my head underwater at the pool!
Yeah, our therapist is definitely a massive sadist in more ways than one. Thanks for checking it out!
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Goddamn, [mention]blackbound[/mention]!
I'm so glad I read this one-off gem. Tremendously enjoyable, not only because of the written quality and arousing descriptions, but also because of the plot twist and original content. Superb stuff! So glad you decided to take the plunge and start writing for us (and yourself). You're very talented.

Not at all surprised to see [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] here! I immediately thought of you guys as I was reading this.
[mention]privateandrews[/mention] and [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] really oughta take a look at this.
Thanks for your kind words. I think my writing style couldn't be more different from yours if I tried, but I'm glad to see you can enjoy mine as much as I yours.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Sorry for the late reply; my oh my was this a tale!!
If there ever were such a thing as a bondage-based school, I'd definitely put this one as the foundation for the economics class! Putting aside the deliciously hardcore bondage, gagging and breath control, what our therapist is doing is quite the way to run a profitable business!
Though what he imposes on his victims is truly BRUTAL, I'd love to go through such an experience. AND I'd be able to relieve it too? Yes, please!

Forever thankful to Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for recommending it to me and forever thankful to [mention]blackbound[/mention] for producing such a literary gem!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago Sorry for the late reply; my oh my was this a tale!!
If there ever were such a thing as a bondage-based school, I'd definitely put this one as the foundation for the economics class! Putting aside the deliciously hardcore bondage, gagging and breath control, what our therapist is doing is quite the way to run a profitable business!
Though what he imposes on his victims is truly BRUTAL, I'd love to go through such an experience. AND I'd be able to relieve it too? Yes, please!

Forever thankful to Sir @bondagefreak for recommending it to me and forever thankful to @blackbound for producing such a literary gem!
Thanks for the rave review! If you liked this, you might enjoy some of my other stories as well - they're all linked in my signature.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Oh wow, how did I manage to miss this the first time around?!

I, like [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], am not primarily into breath play but I absolutely respect those who do it safely and well. I appreciated the detailed descriptions of different types of breath restriction - and, obviously, the super-effective tying and gagging - and the reveal was suitably twisted! Excellent stuff!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago Oh wow, how did I manage to miss this the first time around?!

I, like @DeeperThanRed, am not primarily into breath play but I absolutely respect those who do it safely and well. I appreciated the detailed descriptions of different types of breath restriction - and, obviously, the super-effective tying and gagging - and the reveal was suitably twisted! Excellent stuff!
I guess I'm not doing a good enough job at advertising my stories :cry:

That said, thanks for the comment! I've been mulling over two different scenarios involving the therapist - one a group "therapy" for these victims, and one an unrelated story in which he "helps" someone to stop smoking. Seeing that there's interest in this one makes the other two more likely.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year agoI guess I'm not doing a good enough job at advertising my stories :cry:
Nah, I think it's more me being inconsistent and a bit shit at doing things systematically. Maybe I need therapy... ;)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago
blackbound wrote: 1 year agoI guess I'm not doing a good enough job at advertising my stories :cry:
Nah, I think it's more me being inconsistent and a bit shit at doing things systematically. Maybe I need therapy... ;)
Well, if you think you missed anything else, there's a nicely organized list linked in my footer. And if that doesn't help, maybe I can refer you. :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic