The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago @Stormee @bondagefreak @Volobond @DeeperThanRed @noarmgr @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @socjuc

Seems like there are 4 alternatives here.
1. More Doms visit to torture Nick
2. Jason, Steven, Jeremy continue undisturbed
3. Nick escapes, chaos ensues
4. More Doms visit, more doms captured

#1 or #4?🤔😏
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago @Stormee @bondagefreak @Volobond @DeeperThanRed @noarmgr @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @socjuc

Seems like there are 4 alternatives here.
I say let them have their fun. #2, then eventually the inevitable #3 will have to happen.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, this is pretty comical! Have as much fun as you can now boi's and run afterwards, Nick's revenge is unlikely to be short and simple after this 🤣
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago :lol: @gag1195 I look forward to your payment for three body bags. Cause of death: encouragement from gag1195 hahaha
I'll be paying for nothing! My advice is not a binding command! They are free to ignore me if they wish! Besides, I think [mention]Volobond[/mention] has the right idea of it!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago
Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago Seems like there are 4 alternatives here.
No reason that they can't all happen! 2, then 1, then 4, then 3!

Of course at the end of the day Nick reigns supreme again, just with a slightly more crowded house. Jason, Jeremy, Steven, Mitch, Zack all wriggling around in one pile ;) ;) or lined up side by side.... waiting to serve the one and true lordship. :twisted:

The way this is going this "short" story is not going to end anytime soon. Thanks for all the comments guys, really motivates me to write!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Once you've dug a hole so deep you can't get out of it you might as well keep digging!

Looks like these three troublesome twinks are having a whale of a time at Daddy Nick's expense. I'm sure they'll all receive their just desserts in the end so they might as well enjoy themselves now. And I'm sure Nick will realise who the real ringleaders are here - team double J - Jason and Jeremy. Steven has just fallen under their bad influence - look at his shaking hands!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 6

Everything was going well. Nick remained naked and spreadeagled on his bed, his mouth stuffed with his worn socks, his nose nestled in his running shoe that was also stuffed with his old underwear. Jeremy, Steven and I kept the angry hunk forcefully aroused, hoping to slowly convert the alpha Dom to appreciating his own stink just as we did. Admittedly, this was highly unlikely to happen, we were all aware of that fact, but that did not stop us from trying. Through active sucking and worshipping, Nick's nipples were kept perky and erect. Similar attention was paid to Nick junior, and I decided to give an impromptu tutorial on how to shoestring a set of cock and balls.

"See, here you can tie it off like this and voilà! We almost ran out of shoestring because of the size of this thing," I said, leaning back so Jeremy and Steven could have a closer look. "Thank the heavens your Daddy has a large pair of feet then," Jeremy said, nudging Steven and giggling at the sight of Nick's set being bound in such a way.

Nick had already been edged a few times at this point and was constantly leaking sticky white precum from his large mushroom head. We took turns cleaning this off his member, teasing him by sticking our tongues out and watching him painfully arch his back in an attempt to shoot his full load into our open mouths.

"He's going to murder us when we let him out," Steven frowned. "Then we don't let him out until he promises not to kill us," Jeremy said. "You're becoming real scary Jems," I laughed, interrupted by a sudden ringing of the door bell. "Eeekkkk!" We shrieked. Who could it be at this late hour? "Open up Nick," came a low masculine voice. "Zack!" Jeremy covered his mouth in shock.

"Didn't he tell you he was coming!" I said in an exasperated whisper, holding back the urge to strangle him. Forget the council, there was a need for a drastic change of plans.

"Hi there," I smiled, trying to look as normal as possible. "Oh it's you, Jason," the hunk roughed up my hair and I shivered as the memories of my past interactions with the hunk ran through my mind. "Where's everyone?" he asked, casually walking past my bodily blockade of the door with his hockey bag. I caught a whiff of his puffer jacket and wanted to melt on the spot, however, I had a web if lies to spin. "They're out, buying a few things," I said. "And he left you, the naughtiest boy, alone in his house," Zack said, raiding the fridge for a canned drink. "Hey....." I bit my tongue, drawing a blank as Zack manspreaded on the sofa. "Why are you here?" I asked. Why did you decide to spoil this perfect, beautiful night. "I came over from the hockey rink. Decided to pay Nick a visit, see what happens when Nick has three Bois to contend with, make sure Jeremy isn't causing any trouble...." he said.

"Did I hear something?" Zack asked, head turning around like an owl. A low moan, a shout for aid? I did too. "No I didn't," I said. "There it is again," he pulled me in and covered my mouth with his fleshy palm, "shhhh shhh listen."

"Mmmmmmmppphhhhgg," I whined, hoping to distract him. "He shouldn't have left you alone boi. What happens if you're burglared at night and there's no one around to keep you safe," he whispered, tightening his grip on my mouth and body. "I really should check on that noise," Zack said. I wanted to tell him h
that he should never be fighting a house robber with a boi in his hand. What was he going to do, use me as a bludgeon?

I kicked and moaned, trying to keep him away from the bedroom door. "Heh, keep that up and if the noise is really nothing, I'm going to make you the one disturbing the neighbours. You must be so bored after being left alone by Nick," Zack threatened in my ear.

The bedroom was dark but the source of the noises was obvious now. There were figures underneath the duvet, but the duvet was clearly moving and grunting. "Jason...." Zack set me down and switched the lights on. The duvet was quickly lifted and the truth was revealed.

Nick, with his shoe still taped to his face, nude and in full arousal. Steven and Jeremy were beside him looking fearful and guilty. Zack blinked at the scene then turned and blinked at me. I was, of course, speechless. Steven and Jeremy blinked at Zack and for a moment, all of us could hear a pin drop, however we were interrupted by a frustrated half groan half grunt.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Thanks for reading! Keep the comments coming! Want to read more stories like this? Link is in my signature. Want to bump this story up my priority list? Vote on the poll in my main story.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention][mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention][mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] oh this was excellent!....oh how do i say this eloquently....they are screwed :lol: I suspect it won't be just Nick but Zack too that will partake in the punishments....I can't wait to see how it unfolds :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhm, so is Zack going to save Nick or add to his humiliation? Or is there a tiny chance Zack will suffer a similar fate? I can see this going multi directions. Quite the spot to end the chapter and leave us hanging 🤣
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

They only succeeded in trapping Nick by drugging him and playing the waiting game... I'm not sure the three of them have the strength or speed to subdue a fully conscious Zack... Well, someone- or someones- will end up bound and gagged, so nevertheless it will be exciting!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A takedown by these two? :?

Hardly possible! :roll:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 10 months ago They only succeeded in trapping Nick by drugging him and playing the waiting game... I'm not sure the three of them have the strength or speed to subdue a fully conscious Zack... Well, someone- or someones- will end up bound and gagged, so nevertheless it will be exciting!
Come on, comrades! Rise up, grab some cold soup and pop it in the hatch and run! You're all already dead, might as well get as much as you can out of it!

Then again, Zack has always been deviously playful. I bet he'd enjoy teasing a bound buddy.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Thank you. We all know Nick and Zack make a terrifying team for dishing out punishments. Question remains though, what will Zack do, after he's finished laughing.

[mention]Red86[/mention] What do you want to see happen ;) I love a good cliffhanger because I'm a crowd pleaser, I still haven't decided which way I should leap.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Add to that Zack's past experience with Jason. Zack already knows he's dealing with a less compliant twerp.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Nothing is impossible. Everything is permitted. ;)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Revolutions never proceed as intended. With Zack in the mix, things are surely going to be messier. Will a fellow dictator fall in the exact same fashion though? Or will the twink uprising be smothered before it catches fire.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago @Red86 What do you want to see happen ;) I love a good cliffhanger because I'm a crowd pleaser, I still haven't decided which way I should leap.
I've got a love/hate when it comes to cliffhangers 🤣

This is a hard one for me to say because I'm a pretty dominant guy (even if passive a good portion of the time) and would not like what's happening now, to happen to me. That same dominance says no, Zack should free Nick and make the boys pay dearly for what they've done, now. But..... there's a part of me that wants to see the boys have their fun and see just how far they can take this. They've already dug the hole, might as well take this for everything it's worth because it's doubtful it'll ever happen again. So if the latter was to happen, I do hope Zack will join Nick. The boys just need to remember, revenge is best served cold 😈🤣🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hopefully those three little shits are gonna pay for it big time now that Zack is in the picture.
But yeah, I'd be terrified shitless of Zack's arrival if I were Nick in this story :shock: This probably does not bode too well for him.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] I'm trying very hard to think of various paths forward. I don't want to have to use sleeping pills again, but may end up needing to. Would be glad to read any suggestions from you or others :D If it happens, I want it to be fun.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] What would Zack the Knight do? Nick probably knows Zack the best. But there are a few things I can think off that Nick wouldn't know about Zack :twisted: :twisted:

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like the knight in shining armour has arrived although I'm not entirely sure this is the rescue Nick might have hoped for. I just feel that Zack is the sort of person who would admire the cunning of our three little hero's to bring down a mighty beast like Nick. I'm sure there'll be appropriate punishment down the line - you don't want to set a precedent - but for now I just don't think Zack could resist the temptation...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Going so well!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] What would Zack do? Hmm, without wanting to interfere with any creative thinking on your part, I'd have to say [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and I see things eye to eye - as usual. His predictions are very much in line with my own. But I've said enough.

With that being said, I hope you don't plan on making us wait much longer! ;)
The people have spoken!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Well ;) I guess you'd have better insight into the mind of a Dom than me. We'll all have to wait a little while, this story is ranked 1/2 on my writing list, depending on how lazy/inspired I am to write a new main story chapter.

Here's a little teaser though, the person laughing at the end of the last chapter is.... ZACK. Read into that what you will :lol: ;) ;)

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 7

"HAHAHAHA!" Zack burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Alright. All three of you in the corner now with your hands up where I can see them," Zack said, seizing command of the room. Democratic backsliding? Yes, but there was nothing we could do to stop Zack's counter coup. Zack crawled onto the bed, always maintaining a watchful eye on the three of us. "Hey Buddy," Zack slapped Nick's abdominals. "Mmmmppphhhh mpppphhhhhhhh," words barely escaped from Nick's multi-layered gag.

"How did this happen eh? You wanted them to do this to you?" Zack asked sarcastically. Nick grunted angrily in response. "You say no but your cock seems to be saying something different," Zack playfully tugged at the ropes surrounding Nick's member. Nick pointed a middle finger at his best friend. "Ohhh, I wouldn't do that if I were you," Zack dug his fingers into Nick's sides, causing the giant to wriggle in a futile attempt to avoid Zack's tickle torture.

Zack seemed to be having fun, I briefly thought that we had gotten away with what we had done, however Zack quickly quashed that thought. "Who orchestrated this?" Zack asked. "Jason did," Steven and Jeremy replied almost immediately. Damn you traitors! "I thought so," Zack smiled menacingly, walking up to Jeremy. "Tell me Jemmy, how did the three of you pull this off?" Zack asked, grabbing hold of Jeremy in his arms. "Ermm... drugged soup," Jeremy whispered. "Clever. But it's time for your punishments. Any objections?" Zack said. Yes! But we maintained our silence.

We were all made to undress, Jeremy and Steven were then forced into sleepsacks beside Nick. Zack gagged each of them with a large sponge stuffing, before sealing their lips shut with multiple rounds of duct tape round their heads. "Sleep tight Bois. Don't make too much noise and get some rest. Especially you, Nick," Zack said, tickling each of them one last time before covering them with the duvet.

'What about me?' you might ask. I was made to watch. My hands had been taped behind my back and my mouth taped over with a few strips of tape. But as Zack stepped away from the moaning bed and towered over me, a sinking feeling crept into my head. Jeremy and Steven probably just had the lighter punishments being dealt to them, meaning I was about to have it worse.

Zack scooped me into his arms and carried me out of the bedroom, leaving Jeremy, Steven and Nick to struggle in the darkness. "I knew you were trouble. But I'll set you straight. Teach you some lessons about pulling dirty tricks," Zack said.

"Mmmpgggghhhh," I moaned in his arms. He sat me down one of the dining chairs and ungagged me. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. Zack said nothing but popped a bowl of leftover soup in the microwave. THE infamous soup! "No..... please," I begged.

"Your mind sure works quickly doesn't it, but it's not going to be so simple," Zack said. "Lesson 1: you never play with food, Jason boi," Zack whispered in my ears just as the microwave beeped. Zack rummaged through his hockey bag and came back with a stained jockstrap. "I just used this, so it's nice and ripe. But I'm going to sweeten the deal for you," he said, soaking the jockstrap in the drugged soup. "That's disgusting," I said. "It wouldn't be a punishment if you enjoyed it," he laughed.

Zack followed up with ten revolutions of duct tape round my head, forcing me to suck on my putrid stuffing which would put me ever so slowly put me to sleep. "Feeling groggy yet Jason? I hope not," Zack carried me over the couch and stripped. I screamed when I saw Zack's eagerness and tried to wriggle away. "I won today's game by the way. I wanted to bed Jeremy to get rid of the adrenaline but you'll do just fine," Zack said, climbing on top me. "Mmmmmppphhhh mpppphhhhhhh," he cupped his hand over my mouth. "I'll be with you till you sleep, then you'll wake up in a different place," Zack murmured deeply and sexily, slowly pushing himself into me.

"Mmmmm mpphhhhh," my voice grew weaker, but the slow pounding continued relentlessly. "Sleep boi, I have other plans for you," Zack said. The soup took hold and I closed my eyes.

I woke up with the weight of a giant over me. My hands were bound behind my back but his hands were bound around me. I was surrounded by his heavy, heated musk and tasted it too. My mouth was stuffed and taped over and I assumed he was gagged similarly too. It was hot, not only because I was completely squashed by him, but also because we were additionally both completely enclosed and trapped in a heat trapping material. Then, I made sense of everything. I was bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, WITH NICK.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention][mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention][mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Last edited by Guardianbound 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

No!! you can't leave us on this!
Fast ! the next chapter!

aside, is jason still gagged with zack's big jockstrap? (It would have been great to have the details of the scene). and Nick, what is he gagged with?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

AH the wonderful suspense of the cliffhanger! I wonder where the others are, and of course, what terrible terrible plans Zack has planned! And of course, the eventual comeuppance when Nick if finally free... I know we encouraged it, but man are Jason and the others totally screwed!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, I saw this going multiple ways but Zach is quite devious isn't he 🤔😅

I actually feel kinda bad for the boys. They were having fun and it was cut short. But Zach putting Jason in a sleeping bag with Nick, definitely didn't see that coming 🤣

Curious if Nick will seek revenge on all 4 of them now 😈
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Muahahah if there's one thing I love, it's a full-circle reference! I hope that Nick was re-drugged with some other bit of his buddy's gear, haha!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic