THE CANVASSER (one-off) (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE CANVASSER (one-off) (M/M)

Post by blackbound »

THE CANVASSER

I usually ignore street canvassers, but when the little guy followed me for the third minute on end talking about how my patronage was needed, I had to move to a more drastic measure.

So I stopped, leaned in, and kissed him full on the mouth, then turned away and walked off at my quickest pace while he was still stunned.

What I didn't expect was him following me. He wasn't as fast as I was, still walking briskly and ignoring his "hey!"s from behind, but he kept going even as he was falling behind.

Interesting, I thought, this one was really tenacious. Well, we'd see how far he was willing to go soon enough. I took a left at the next road, where the density of the city miraculously gave way to wider-spaced single houses. I could still hear him a good bit behind me, huffing and trying to keep up without the indignity of running, but pretended I could not. Reaching the penultimate house on the road, I remotely unlocked it and strode right in, slamming the door behind me and making my preparations.

About a minute later, there was an insistent knocking at the door. I won't lie, I respected the kid's persistence. Finishing my preparations, I pushed the unlock button again, and he all but fell inside as the door swung open.

For a moment, he stood there, his jaw comically open, as he beheld me - fully naked, erect cock, looking down on him. Then, to his credit, he managed to construct a sentence: "Yo what the fuck man, you can't do that and not sign the clipboard!"

I had to suppress a visible laugh at his doggedness. Instead, I sternly said "You want my donation, boy? Suck my dick and we have a deal." Surely, he wouldn't...

He closed the door behind him. Ok. He'd called my bluff. Time to take it a step further.

"Alright then, boy, take off your jacket, shoes and socks and get on your knees."

He did as I told him, staring at me defiantly. Nothing else to do now but to go for it. I presented my erection; he opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the head, then brought up a hand to wrap around the shaft.

I slapped it away. "No hands!"

He continued to inexpertly try and give me a blowjob, then brought up his hand again. This time, I slapped him on the cheek.

"I said no hands! Seems like I have to make that clearer to you, boy. Put 'em behind your back."

He hesitated for the first time.

"Now! Or you can kiss your donation good-bye."

He followed orders, again. I unlatched his belt and pulled it out of his pants, then put it only through the loop at the back and bound his wrists, comfortably but - as he would find out - inescapably, with it. Attached to his pants, his hands were now going nowhere.

He was clearly nervous now but opened his mouth again. I took control, grabbing his ears and guiding him to satisfy me. Since he'd impressed me, I didn't go too rough on him, but I made it clear who was in charge.

The situation was so unexpected and hot that it didn't take me long to reach the edge; I pulled out and ejaculated all over his face.

"Dude!" he protested.

"Sorry," I pretended, "let me get that for you."

He didn't see me grab his socks. I used one to roughly clean his face and, when he next opened his mouth to speak, I jammed it right in there, then tied it tightly in place with the other, knotting it at the back and bringing it back around for a second knot inside his mouth.

Now he was staring at me wide-eyed, protesting into the gag, trying to get up off his knees. I pushed him down effortlessly.

"No need to panic, boy, just having some fun. I promise you'll be fine. Now, I'm a man of my word."

I picked up the clipboard and let him watch as I put in my details and a very generous donation amount. I fished around in his jacket for his wallet and memorized his name and address. Further examination of the jacket yielded a key ring and a balaclava. Perfect.

"Ok, it's time for you to go," I said as I pulled him upright. He was looking at me quizzically, making noises into his gag and wriggling in his bonds; my threat of just throwing him out on the street as he was quickly made him compliant.

I helped him into his shoes and laced them, then pulled the balaclava over his head, hiding the sock gag.

"Hmm, but you can't hold the clipboard this way... oh, I know."

I pulled his shirt over his head, blinding him momentarily, then quickly retrieved a nipple chain. I clamped it on his sexy little nubs, evoking a muffled shout of pain, then hung the clipboard from it and pulled his shirt back down.

"Oh, that's why they're called clipboards." He was very much unamused but too afraid to protest.

I placed the jacket over his shoulders and still-bound hands and zipped it up, shoving the empty arm sleeves into the pockets. Holding up his wallet, I slipped two crisp bills inside, then placed it into his pocket. "An off the record donation for your services," I explained.

Finally, I put his key ring into his hand. "That should give you a fighting chance of making it home undetected," I smirked. His eyes grew wide again as I opened the door and force-marched him outside, then gave him a push that almost made him fall over and must have made his clipboard yank on the clamps something fierce.

He was already running when I closed the door.

THE END

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Don't be surprised if he comes back for a replay.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's one hell of a way too deal with a persistant boy! I liked that the canvasser was willing to go with the sex but couldn't back out of the bondage.

The idea of "undetectable" bondage is really hot and I loved the balaclava worn by the captive here - a far cry from its usual usage.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] your stories are always imaginative and fun to read. The idea of using the belt to secure someone's wrists is a classic but I'd never thought about looping it through the belt loop first!

The canvasser ended up with quite a lot of stimulation by the end of it and all of it cleverly hidden. He's in for a fun walk home.

Thanks for once again letting us in to your depraved world!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

How come I only get the Jehova's Witnesses at the door?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Don't be surprised if he comes back for a replay.
Either that, or - of course - our protagonist now has the canvasser's address in case he wanted to stage a surprise visit...
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago The idea of "undetectable" bondage is really hot and I loved the balaclava worn by the captive here - a far cry from its usual usage.
I'm also a big fan of invisible bondage, and the image of the application of the jacket and balaclava just appeared fully-formed in my mind...
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago [mention]blackbound[/mention] your stories are always imaginative and fun to read. The idea of using the belt to secure someone's wrists is a classic but I'd never thought about looping it through the belt loop first!
I don't know how long ago I saw that in a video (not even a smutty one, just some guy tormenting his brother), but it stuck with me.
Xtc wrote: 1 year ago How come I only get the Jehova's Witnesses at the door?
Sounds like you need to take the initiative!
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

haha Very good story, that's definitively a way to deal with the persistent people, and i love the idea of the invisible bondage under layers of clothes.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yaru wrote: 1 year ago haha Very good story, that's definitively a way to deal with the persistent people, and i love the idea of the invisible bondage under layers of clothes.
Glad you like it! I'm getting the feeling that invisible bondage might be an untapped vein...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

"Invisible" bondage does surface every so often. It can set some intriguing dilemmas.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Simple and effective bondage. Also enjoyed the invisible bondage too! His persistence paid off in the end but I suspect this wouldn't be the last time these two meet. Even if it's just left open ended for our imaginations to wonder!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Simple and effective bondage. Also enjoyed the invisible bondage too! His persistence paid off in the end but I suspect this wouldn't be the last time these two meet. Even if it's just left open ended for our imaginations to wonder!!
They certainly know each others' whereabouts, in any case... :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic