JINGLE (one-off) (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

JINGLE (one-off) (M+/M)

Post by blackbound »

The third short story that popped into my mind and demanded to be written down.

JINGLE

In retrospect, I should've just let them haze me along with everyone else.

But no, I had to be more clever - or so I'd thought - and so I sealed my own fate.

They caught up with me at the crack of dawn, when I thought I would be alone in the locker room. I was busy changing into my running gear when two of them appeared at either side of the row, cutting off any escape. They advanced on me and, knowing nobody was there who might hear me shout for help, quickly and brutally subdued me, tightly holding my arms behind my back while pressing me into the bench.

That's when Daniel made his presence known. He was rumored to be the sadistic mastermind behind all the various hazings and punishments freshman athletes encountered on campus, and today I would find out the truth first hand.

He started by tightly wrapping my wrists with duct tape - spinning it around several times, then at a 90 degree angle to firmly immobilize them in an X shape. Seemingly unsatisfied, he tore it off, then wrapped my fingers as well, ensuring I had absolutely no chance of getting out.

His goons flipped me over, one sitting on my legs, the other grabbing me by the throat. Daniel held something big and glinting in his hand as he bent over me, ordering me to open my mouth. When I didn't comply, his lackey brutally pressed his thumbs into the hinges of my jaw, causing an explosion of pain. I couldn't stop my reaction and opened up; before I could clamp down again, he'd shoved the implement into my mouth. It tasted disgustingly of old metal and filled the width of my mouth, with a bar sticking out either side. Using a leather strap wound around these, he pulled the device in deeper, then tied the strap off at the back of my neck. It was like a horse's bit, but, weirdly, it was partly hollow as I could breathe through it, which in turn produced a sound. I realized he'd just gagged me with a harmonica.

That's when the duct tape made its return. He started under my chin and wrapped vertically over the top of my head, pulling it tight, forcing my jaws closed around the musical instrument. I was perplexed as to the point of this when he tore the tape off and immediately started using it again, wrapping it tightly over my nose, cutting off my normal air flow. This forced me to breathe through the harmonica, which made dissonant sounds whenever I did so.

Satisfied, he next produced a sharp knife. My eyes went wide, but he just smirked. "Should've opened your yap when I asked... now I must teach you an extra lesson."

The goon at my feet started pulling off my shoes and socks as Daniel brought the knife to my shirt and simply cut it right off. I was too afraid of him to say anything as he ran the tip of the knife down my chest until it disappeared below the elastic band of my boxers; with a sudden yank, these, too, were cut off.

With one guy sitting on my legs and Daniel menacing me casually with the knife, the third busied himself with putting all of my stuff into my locker, including the clothes they'd just sliced off me.

"Flip him over again," said Daniel, and soon I was back on my stomach. His helper bent my right leg in half, holding it immobile as Daniel taped the ankle tightly to my calf, then used the rest of the roll to reinforce that bond and, finally, to connect my foot to my taped wrists.

They stood me up, then, and laughed as I desperately tried to balance on one foot, creating a cacophony with the harmonica as I breathed heavily. They didn't let me fall over, thankfully, and eventually the two silent aides held me on either side as Daniel dug in his bag.

He revealed three vicious-looking binder clips with small bells attached to them, and proceeded to clamp one on each of my nipples, with the third going on my shaft. I cried out in pain each time, my agony reduced to a comedic sound by the musical gag. When they let go of me again, I immediately had to start hopping, and the bells tinkled merrily.

Seemingly satisfied, Daniel commanded his troops to shove me into my locker. It was almost, but not quite, tall enough for me to stand in, and I was now balancing on one bent leg, trying not to hurt myself.

He closed the door. "Change the code on the padlock, but only stick it through the holes, don't lock it."

"People will soon start to arrive," he said through the slits. "Sure hope you can keep quiet enough so nobody finds you... what would people think?"

The sheer malevolence of his plan came crashing down on me. I couldn't move without making noise, but had to balance or fall over and hurt myself. I couldn't breathe, other than extremely shallowly, without making noise, but the exertion meant needing to breathe more deeply.

Within minutes, my hands were going numb and my folded leg was cramping. Eventually, I managed a semi-controlled fall onto both knees, taking off some of the strain. No amount of force I could muster even began to loosen the tape around my wrists and fingers, and it was cold enough that I didn't even work up a sweat that might aid me. At least I could breathe shallowly enough now that the harmonica remained almost inaudible.

Not that it mattered. I was stuck in a kneeling position with no way to move, much less get up. Even if I could fully untie myself by some miracle, the locker was still held shut from the outside. If I didn't make myself known, I'd be in here until someone noticed I was missing and came looking - I was sure Daniel or his goons wouldn't be back to let me out.

I was found two hours later, forced to reveal myself when a helpful friend was about to close the padlock of my locker's door. They unwrapped the tape from my nose, but a certain someone who just happened to drop by goaded them into catching me up on the hazing. There were so, so many videos and selfies made before I was let go. The one I still get sent on my birthday has me making ungodly sounds as I'm getting mercilessly tickled, the bells swinging wildly.

My nickname had been "Starboy." From that point on, it was "Jingle", and no amount of athletic excellence ever changed it back.

In retrospect, I should've just let them haze me along with everyone else.

THE END

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, man, that's one imaginative hazing.

Stuffing someone into a locker so that nobody would find them is one thing but arranging a humiliating position for him to be discovered and gradually forcing him to reveal himself is just devilish.

I wouldn't want to get on your bad side, [mention]blackbound[/mention], this was a great read! :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely told.
I've always considered the almost unquestioned 'tradition' of hazing to be one of the less civilised of American customs.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago Stuffing someone into a locker so that nobody would find them is one thing but arranging a humiliating position for him to be discovered and gradually forcing him to reveal himself is just devilish.
A mere lockering is way too unimaginative for a real conoisseur like Daniel ;)
Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Nicely told.
I've always considered the almost unquestioned 'tradition' of hazing to be one of the less civilised of American customs.
I agree that in reality it's reprehensible, but it sure makes for an instantly recognizable situation without requiring a ton of setup...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yeah, should've got it over with. But then we'd've missed this excellent tale. The harmonica was a nice touch. Daniel apparently has a sense of humor, but I'd say he needs a dose of the same treatment he's been dishing out.

It's okay in a fictional setting, but I abhor hazing in real life. Those who do such things deserve no mercy.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Wow this was one awesome written story! Daniel is a truly sadistic guy. Great work [mention]blackbound[/mention]
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love the way your mind works. a simple stripped naked and stuffed in a locker would work for most people, but to add the harmonica and bells is a whole next level. short of adding itching powder, you couldn't get much worse then that. keep these one offs coming
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Yeah, should've got it over with. But then we'd've missed this excellent tale. The harmonica was a nice touch. Daniel apparently has a sense of humor, but I'd say he needs a dose of the same treatment he's been dishing out.

It's okay in a fictional setting, but I abhor hazing in real life. Those who do such things deserve no mercy.
Again, fully agreed. Fortunately it seems to have moved on to much more harmless things in sports, at least.
liam_678 wrote: 1 year ago Wow this was one awesome written story! Daniel is a truly sadistic guy. Great work [mention]blackbound[/mention]
Thanks for the nice review!
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago I love the way your mind works. a simple stripped naked and stuffed in a locker would work for most people, but to add the harmonica and bells is a whole next level. short of adding itching powder, you couldn't get much worse then that. keep these one offs coming
Ooh, itching or sneezing powder, I didn't even think of that. Now that would be truly monstrous.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Devilish and imaginative as always [mention]blackbound[/mention]! I'm so glad your brain comes up with these ideas and that you have the time and skill to write them down for us.

Daniel was kind in a way. Our protagonist was always going to have to attract attention eventually if he was to get out of the locker and Daniel gave him all the tools he needed. I can just imagine the music he made as his rescuers went to work.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Devilish and imaginative as always @blackbound! I'm so glad your brain comes up with these ideas and that you have the time and skill to write them down for us.

Daniel was kind in a way. Our protagonist was always going to have to attract attention eventually if he was to get out of the locker and Daniel gave him all the tools he needed. I can just imagine the music he made as his rescuers went to work.
I'm laughing at the idea of Daniel being the good guy in this scenario. "What, did you want to just stay in there forever? I helped you, dude!"
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Man, being forced to reveal yourself to get free and then to have more hazing, that's devilish 😈🤣

You always amaze me with the creative situations you put the characters in! Can't say I've ever heard of anyone being gagged with a harmonica 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Man, being forced to reveal yourself to get free and then to have more hazing, that's devilish 😈🤣

You always amaze me with the creative situations you put the characters in! Can't say I've ever heard of anyone being gagged with a harmonica 🤣
Thanks! As you know, I like twists, and turning a gag - usually intended to shut someone up - into the opposite was too good to pass up.
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

It's one thing to have a fun hazing story, but the addition of sound giving Jingle away, (nice touch with the harmonica gag, i never would have thought of that), knowing any movement will expose his humiliating predicament really elevates the scene.

Daniel has a sadistic sense of humour and I'm loving it! Keep it up! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic