The time on the karate girl’s fall (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The time on the karate girl’s fall (M/F)

Post by arbamanre »

A beautiful and expert karate girl finds herself bound and gagged with tape, only wearing panties and a sports bra, captured by her weakest karate partner...

Fatigued, she subtly moves her sculpted body, her beautiful legs tense trying to break the tape, her flat belly gently wiggles trying to support her movements, and she moans softly through her gag while she makes her vain efforts; knowing that she is entirely to the will of her captor…

This are their two narratives of how this happened.
**********************************************************************************

Part one: -Jim-

My name is Jim, I'm 17 years old and I've been practicing karate for a year. I've never been very athletic, so I thought training karate would help me. The environment was demanding but very friendly, except for one advanced girl, Meredith; she always makes fun of me, mess with me, she’s very sarcastic and even doesn't mind invading my personal space; every time she is around makes me feel insecure, to the point that my classmates laugh at me and tell her “leave the poor boy alone haha”.

Meredith is 19 years old, light brown hair, and is just a little taller than me (well, I'm kind of short), and she's been training since girl, so she's very skilled and is in great physical condition. That's why she acts very arrogant in class, she only greets advanced students, and uses me as a mocking example of what not to do; and since in practice fights she always wins me all the points she nicknamed me the "useless". She was the only reason I even considered quitting. But everything changed a few weeks ago.

I live just with my mother, and that weekend I was alone because she had to go out the state because the house had been remodeling, but we had problems with the builder and he left us the work unfinished. The house was a disaster, especially the area around the exit door, it was littered with sand, bricks, tools and more. My mother went to see her brother who works in construction, to personally ask him for help and also visit the family by the way; while I stayed to take care of the house and try to make progress on some simple repairs.

Very early that Saturday I was asleep, when I heard the doorbell ring; I slowly went down and surprised I saw Meredith through the peephole with her eternal ponytail, she had a folder in her hand. My stomach clenched from the nerves at the sight of her; couldn't she leave me alone even if it's the weekend!? I thought about pretending there was no one here, but she yelled:

"Open up! I already saw your lights on, lazy boy; I don’t care if you're still in your pajamas, open me up!"

I had to open the door, but when I did it I was surprised to see her in her running clothes, I hadn't realized how beautiful she was! I knew she was pretty, but I always saw her in a loose karate-gi; so when I saw her in her tight white long-sleeved T-shirt that framed her bust and small waist, and royal blue athletic leggings fitted to her shapely female legs, I was paralyzed.

"Let me pass now, useless, it will be fast; the Sensei asked me to bring you something"

She entered without waiting for my answer, I was embarrassed since I was wearing my pajamas; so, she just looked at me quizzically, and then sneered at the house:

"No wonder you're so bad, you don't even have a decent place to live"

"It's just a remodeling... and well... Shall I offer you a glass of water or something?"

"No! I'm in perfect condition because I was on my way to go for a run, but I suppose that for a sluggish like you that must be something strange”

"Just tell me why you're here for!"

"Take this folder, the Sensei forgot to give you the forms to register you with the association for your first tournament, you must submit them on Monday morning"

“Thanks, but you had to come here at 6:30 in the morning?”

"Your home is on my running route, and I have a long day planned that I won't interrupt for someone like you; but I guess a nerd doesn't know what it's like to have a life."

"Good for you, but how do you know where I live? Never mind... please wait here, I have to go to the bathroom"

In the bathroom I took the opportunity to brush my hair a bit and then I went quickly to my room to search and put on some jeans and a t-shirt so I wouldn't look so scruffy, then I left my room as fast as possible without putting anything in its place; and as soon as I came back she laughed at me:

"Hahaha, you already changed your clothes. Do you feel less embarrassed now?"

I just kept quiet, I don’t know how to respond that; so, we sat down and I got amazed when she crossed her great legs in front of me, but next she rudely explains the forms to me, she was making me very uncomfortable again! Now I just wanted her to leave. When she just finished, asked me about the bathroom and went there, but after a long time of not returning, I went to look for her and to my surprise I saw her in my room photographing my posters and my things.

"Hey! What's wrong with you?!"

"I just wanted to see your room, it's a mess too, and you seem to like Japanese cartoons a lot haha, I want everyone to see it on Monday"

"It's called anime! Delete that and go!"

I wanted to grab her cell phone, but she skillfully evaded me and hook kicked me at the knee to get me down and then kicked me in the ribs; and she continued taunting me.

"You are really useless haha. I'm going now. See you Monday, haha."

At that moment I don't know what happened to me but I got angry like never before, I got up slowly and then ran towards her who was already close to the exit, and then I grabbed her tightly by the waist to throw her to the ground, due to the sand the floor was very slippery, luckily to me my heels settled in some bricks, so I had good support to stand stable, while she couldn't prevent her feet from slipping on the sand, so somehow I managed to make her slip and she fell, lying face down.

When she tried to get up I sat on her and took her hands bringing them behind her back; I struggled to subdue her but it was very difficult, that's when I saw a roll of black insulating tape among the nearby tools, I let go of one of her hands to quickly reach the roll of tape to hold it in my mouth, so I could grab again her loose hand; and little by little, with great effort, I began to join her wrists while she writhed violently and threatened me; and making a great effort to hold her wrists with one hand I began to secure them with the tape, remaining it settled on her sleeves. As soon as I felt that I could let go of hers her hands, I turned without getting off her and tied her ankles together too, and finally I was able to stand up; but I began to see how with sheer force she began to stretch the tape of her ankles and also the tape of her wrists over the sleeves of her shirt that was still sticky, so she was trying to remove her shirt to free her hands:

"Once I get free, you'll be so sorry!"

And I knew she was right, and she would be free soon; so I ran to the nearby tools and found the sturdier tape, a gray duct tape, and ran back while she desperately tried to break free. When she saw that I came with the duct tape she said:

"Don't even think about it!"

Then I got over her and myself finished removing her shirt from her, leaving her in her black sports bra, and quickly wrapped her bare arms, above her elbows; later taking advantage of her poor mobility, I rejoined her wrists and secured them with a lot of tape this time, then I used even more tape to set her arms to her torso, wrapping her just below her breasts until almost reaching to the navel; all this time she doesn't stop threatening me and I just keep quiet concentrating on what I'm doing. Next I secured her legs just above the knees wrapping up in circles until the middle of her thighs, then I saw that the tape on her ankles was almost torn, so I removed it and wrapped from her ankles to the middle of her calves, letting her well taped up. She was really furious:

"You will pay really dearly!"

I couldn't answer anything, by now the adrenaline was wearing off, now I was getting nervous again and starting to regret it. She kept cursing me, but her voice got louder and louder and I panicked, so I cut off a piece of tape and put it in her mouth, but in the struggle I couldn't put it on her well, besides, even with the tape anyone could understand to what she was saying, and by opening her mouth she began to take it off little by little, so it occurred to me to go to my room for a sock from my drawer to silence her, when I returned we wrestled for a while to put it into her mouth, until finally I managed to introduce it, and I force her to close her lips with the sock inside maintaining it with my hand over her mouth, later I secure it with tape wrapping in her head over her mouth many times.

She struggles and snarls through her gag and shoots me a defiant look that makes me want to run, but I finally had her secured; then I dragged her to the floor of the living room, because it was clean there and without scattered tools. A few minutes passed, but she continued fighting furiously to free herself while she looked at me with hate; I felt in big trouble despite seeing her subdued with so much tape; so I temporarily decided to leave her there, hoping she would calm down, also, through it all I loved seeing her bound and gagged! She looked beautiful, too hot just in her sports bra and tight leggings in that great body, and moaning and struggling like that she looked too feminine to me for the first time, was something too gorgeous to appreciate.

After all this it was impossible to go back to sleep, so I took the opportunity to breakfast and get ready while I saw her from afar, seeing how she was still writhing furiously. When it was almost 7:30 I went back to see her, she seemed a little less angry but she was very focused, as evaluating her tape and trying to get rid of it with very well measured movements, the confidence that she projected while she sought to free herself was such that I was sure that sooner or later she would achieve it.

I decided to leave her alone for a while until she got free, I just wanted her to calm down; so I went to do various tasks like order some of the tools, separate junk, and patching up some cracks in a wall. I lost track of time working and suddenly I remembered her; it's not that I had really forgotten her, it's that I truly did count that she would escape and would come furiously to claim me or take revenge on me. It was already after 11, so I went to see her and to my surprise, she was still tied up exactly as I left her! She looked tired and a little sweaty, a little head down, when I entered she looked into my eyes angry (and that was the first time that I realized how beautiful are her eyes) and she began to moan demanding that I release her from restraints.

"Well... I can take your gag off… but please don't yell"

"Mmm phmm" she nods sarcastically; I remove the tape of her mouth and the sock

"Plaahh... look, stupid boy, you can't do this to me! You're going to have a lot of problems; I'm going to make you regret for going so far against me."

“Well, I thought I was just useless, plus you started it! Look, let's get this over with, delete the photos and that's it, I'll release you."

“Listen, useless idiot! I'm not going to do anything you tell me! Just release me as I order you!"

I got annoyed, she didn't recognize anything and even offended me despite her situation, I was upset and wanted to see her repentant; so I took the sock and tape to gag her again:

"Well... you promised not to yell"

"Don’t you dare! Ahh…rrrmmmph”

I gagged her again as before, this time she didn’t put so much resistance, and I left her alone while she growled and waved her legs angrily. I went on with my business while keeping an eye on her as much as possible, and I could notice how she gradually began to look worried, looking everywhere and trying all kinds of movements to get free.

I was beginning to enjoy having her captured, but a lump in my throat appear when at about 1 p.m. I receive a message from my mother, she comes with my uncle and they were almost here! They would come to bring some materials and take a look at the entrance, which was in the part of the house in worst conditions. So, I quickly took Meredith in my arms and carried her to my room while she protests and shakes her head; She already looks a little distraught but I ignored her in my own haste.

As I used a lot of tape I saw that her ties were stable, so I didn't reinforce them, I just took a long black sock from my drawer and with it I blindfolded her as firmly as possible so she wouldn't try anything crazy; while she moans desperately. Then I saw my jump rope and tie her with it discreetly to keep her from moving around the room too much. When I'm about to leave I turned to see her, I was really enjoying seeing her tied up like that, she looked so sexy! Her breast, her abs, even her legs that still had leggings looked so stunning, although I almost felt a bit sorry for her.

Meredith now releases sad moans and she moves a little, as making a last vain effort to try to get free; I kept that spectacular image in my mind before going out and locking my door, immediately in the living room I turn on the stereo and started to play music with a slightly high volume to disguise the sound of Meredith ‘s moans, all with the anguish of being discovered.
Last edited by arbamanre 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Part two: -Meredith-

My name is Meredith, I am a 19-year-old and I am a karate practitioner, and I had a rough experience with a partner on a Saturday; I was tied up all day, and it was by the most harmless person I knew, Jim, from my karate dojo. I still remember with clarity the frustration when I was alone and desperate locked in his room, wrapped up with too much duct tape avoiding any possibility of escape; my gag was very effective with a sock in my mouth and set it with tape around my head that did not allow me to scream loudly; also I was blindfolded, I had no chance to plan anything. I was exhausted and starting to feel hungry and thirsty.

Jim is a slim handsome boy, but he seemed very frail and weak, too shy, and for some reason that made me angry for him; in the dojo I felt him so out of place that I even enjoyed bothering him to see if it would bring out some character from him, but he always remained silent or even responded kindly, he drove me mad! I admit that there were times when I was very mean to him, but if he couldn't face that he had nothing to do in my dojo.

Those days I was alone because my parents were on their second honeymoon, and when the weekend finally came I had a lot of plans in mind with some friends, but I still had to maintain the discipline, so I had to go for a run early; but just the Friday before I heard that the Sensei forgot Jim's registration and it was urgent to fill it out by Monday morning; I told him that I knew where he lives and that I would have no problem giving it to him, because although he never noticed me, I have passed his house many times because it is within my running route, so I decided to surprise him by visiting him very early on Saturday morning.

That Saturday I woke up early, I drank my energetic shake with supplements and I went out walking with the papers to see him before starting my jogging; when I got there obviously he was asleep and he was a disaster… and his house was too. According to him they were remodeling it, but the work looked very uneven.

After explaining to him the papers I went to the bathroom, but when I left I couldn't avoid notice his room open, and I went in out of curiosity; and I was surprised to see that it was more tidy than I expected despite the unmade bed and the open drawers, he also had many books and according to the exams on his desk he seems to be a good student, although what surprised me the most was that he had some good weight dumbbells; but two Japanese cartoon posters on his wall ruined my impression of him, it was childish for someone of his age, so I thought I'd take photos and video to tease him; and it was when he came in and he finally show me some character, he claimed me and wanted to grab my cell phone but I easily hit him back and let him in the floor, and walked to the exit; but when I was about to leave, almost reaching the door, he took me from behind with great force, I couldn’t perceive him! Then we struggled until I fell to the floor and he keep me in there and strongly holding my hands; I had no idea he was this strong, I couldn't believe he was the same useless boy! That struggle was the first time he won against me.

But what shocked me the most was what came next, because I never imagined that he would be able to tie me up! First, while I was struggling to get him off me, he tied me with a thin tape that I was breaking easily and I was escaping from it taking off my shirt, but then he remove my shirt and with duct tape tied me up using a lot of it in my hands, arms, torso and legs; also he took a sock and putted in my mouth, I try to resist with all my might but with all the pressure of his hand I felt overwhelmed and I preferred surrender and let that disgusting thing get inside my mouth, and I didn’t struggle too much when he tape my lips with tape wrapping tape around my head, anyway in that moment I thought that eventually I would manage to get free without problem, then I would teach him a lesson! But at the end the only thing I won was to get tired in vain, I didn’t loosen my restraints a bit.

Hours had passed, this was an exaggeration! And too much time later he finally took my gag off for a moment, but when I demanded that he release me, he mercilessly gagged me again. Later I heard that his mother sent him a voice message, she said that she was on her way with her brother. I was happy because I thought that this would be the end of this, he now has to free me, but to my surprise instead he took me in his arms and carried me to his room, only to blindfold me and leave me locked in there, while I moaned desperately demanding to be freed. My last plan remaining was to rest until his mother arrived, then I would drag myself to the door to kick it hard to get her attention; so when I finally heard people arriving I proceed to drag myself quickly to the door, but suddenly a tug on my ankles stopped me, then I realized that my ankles were tied to the legs of the bed, probably with rope, my plan was over.

I felt incredibly frustrated, this was already unbearable, I tried to shout for help but only low moans came out through my gag; I struggled and moan non-stop while calmed chatter were heard in the living room, I wanted to attract their attention but no matter how hard I tried I did not achieve anything; I heard them laugh and talk as if nothing had happened without even suspecting that a few steps away there was a kidnapped woman.

I was like that for I don't know how long, until he came back:

"Hello, are you having a good time?"

“Mrrmp mmrrph”

“Yes, me neither, fortunately your moans are barely heard thanks to the music. But I'm worried because I don't know if they are leaving or staying here; if they don't leave, eventually they'll listen to you and I'll have a lot of problems."

"Mmmph"

"Geez, I hope they do leave soon... well… I'll see you soon anyway"

“Mmmrrph!!!” He came out again leaving me locked up.

Another long time passed, I was waiting for a miracle, until sadly I began to hear people saying goodbye. I tried to scream in one last attempt to be discovered, but it was in vain; and as they were leaving, so did my hopes of being rescued. When they finally left, he came back with me:

“Wow, you did try really hard, but luckily it didn't work for you. My mother came with my uncle to show him the urgent problem, but they had to return because they are going to bring some materials; in other words, the house and you are mine until tomorrow"

“Mmmmmmmph!!!”

I frantically shook my head, and made signs that I wanted him to remove the gag.

"Okay, I'll let you talk, but don't try to raise your voice and when I want you gagged again you'll let me do it without resistance, and this time you won't break your promise; is that clear?"

"...Mmm phh" I was surprised that he spoke to me like that, but I just nodded my head, I didn't want to provoke him anymore.

“…aaph!!! What a relief! ...please, let me go now, you can't do this to me; besides… well… I have to pee! Ok!?”

"Open your mouth, you raised your voice"

“No! wait, it was just a little high, I just…”

"Stop it! Open your mouth now!"

I couldn't refuse because I was afraid of making everything worse, so I obeyed him in spite to my pride, I open my mouth and he gagged me again as before; but then I felt how he untied something like a rope from my ankles and then he cut with scissors the tape on my thighs and calves to completely free my legs, then he took off my tennis shoes, my socks and surprisingly he took off my leggings too! leaving me only in my black panties; I growled in protest, but he completely ignored me. Then he also removed my blindfold, picked me up off the floor and walked me to the bathroom.

Inside, while he turned his face to not see me, he lowers my panties so that I could sit on the toilet, it was extremely uncomfortable, but at the same time I was surprised that he not tried to go even much far. When I finished I moaned to him as a sign and he got me up, he rearranged my panties and we were going back to his room, and as soon as we left the bathroom I tried to run; but he didn't let me move forward, he held my forearm tightly stopping me immediately, so I tried to kick him but he blocked me without problem and warned me in a very serious way not to try it again, and that I should to stay still; I was stunned, he was a different person, he was not the same useless one as always, he projected a firmness that I never thought he was capable of.

In the way to his room, I could see on a distant clock that it was almost five; once there he ordered me to lie down on his bed, I obeyed, he took the tape again and taped my ankles and thighs again. My ponytail was already disheveled and some hair stung my face, he noticed it and undid my ponytail and arranged my loose hair back, then I leaned back in his bed and noticed how he was looking at me. I was embarrassed that he saw me tied only in my sports bra and black panties, but for some reason I also slowly began to feel a bit excited and began to let myself go with the situation, even deep down and I don't know why, I was starting to really wishing him to come over and caress my whole body.

After a few moments and without saying anything he left the room. And after being alone for a while, I tried to call him through my gag, but not too loudly because I didn't want him to think that I was trying to yell for help; when he finally returned, he had a sandwich and a large glass of water. Then he very carefully removed my gag and helped me to drink and eat. I was glad because I was very hungry and thirsty; I was so hungry and it was so delicious that when I finished, all I thought about was thanking him:

"Thanks, really thank you so much!"

"You are welcome"

“It was really delicious, it seemed very elaborate”

"That's right, I have to cook often so I know some recipes"

“Good for you… now… well… I'll say it! I just want to know… Why did you go so far? Why are you holding me captive like this!?”

"You provoked it, remember?"

"I did nothing to deserve something of this level"

“Just getting violent against me?”

“Look, useless! I repeat that I did nothing that justify what are you doing to me, and if you do not release me immediately, I promise that I will get even in a way you cannot imagine, posting the photos and video of your room will only be the warm-up of what awaits you”

“Oh! Really?"

And at that moment I realized that I made a mistake, he was already calm and I made him angry again, pride made me talk too much; I immediately regretted it and although I wanted to apologize, but for some reason I froze and couldn't say anything. Then he took the sock to gag me again, while I just shook my head no; he put it in my mouth and I was still so paralyzed that I hardly resisted, then he cut several pieces of tape and began to put them over my lips to secure the gag. Then he took me in his arms and without much delicacy laid me down on the floor, took out his cell phone and started recording me.

“Mmnrph mmmph”

"Looks like I'll have a more interesting video of my room to show"

“Mmmrph!!!”

He recorded me for a long time, while I uselessly tried to hide my face; until I finally decided to accept my defeat, he had me completely subdued, I got that there was no point in threatening him, I could only appeal to him to take pity and decide to do the right thing; I surrendered to him, stopped fighting against my bonds and stay still accepting my fate, waiting for his usual kindness to appear again.

He stopped recording and then I moaned indicating that I wanted to tell him something, I would apologize to end this, I count with my beauty to help me, because I noticed how he can’t apart his eyes from me and I realized that my body looked great, especially when I was tensing my tied muscles, I really think I looked very sexy. So he let me talk again and I tried to speak him tenderly:

“…blahh! Listen to me, Jim… well… I'm really sorry! okay? I should never have been so mean to you, it was a mistake, you are a nice guy and I just wanted to prove you; I promise you that everything will be very cool between us"

"You're finally going to be cool, huh?"

"Yes, bothering you is over, I no longer want problems for anyone, please untie me right now, and let's say that we'll be even"

"And if I don't want to be even?" then Jim takes the sock again to put it in my mouth

"No no no no! Please don't....aagghmmmph!” he put it back in my mouth and sealed it again with pieces of tape over my lips

"You will not go anywhere; you will be my prisoner until tomorrow"

“Mmmmrrppphhhhh!!!”

I couldn't believe it, this was too much for me! Not only had I been tied up all day, I would spend the whole night like this and many more hours! I start to squirm and groan helplessly, but Jim just walked out of the room, turn off the lights and leaved me lying there struggling on the floor. Right at that moment I couldn't take it anymore and I started crying. I stayed like that for a long time, I moved from one side to another in desperation, until the crying stopped, the only thing I could do now was accept my destiny, so I stayed still as Jim said.

After a while he came back; and when he saw me, with a slow calm, he takes a handkerchief and dry my tears, then he took me in his arms and carries me carefully into the living room and sits me on the sofa, and goes to the kitchen to drink some water. And after a while of he being walking around the house doing a lot of things while I just I look at him expectantly, he finally sits next to me and gently puts his arm around my shoulders and approaches me:

"Now you are calmer?"

"Mmn phmm" I timidly nodded yes to everything he asked

"Are you going to stop messing with me?"

“Mmm phmm”

"As long as you are my prisoner, will you obey me in everything?"

“Mmm phmm”

"Will you cooperate willingly?"

“Mmm phmm”

"And you agree to be my prisoner until tomorrow night?"

“…Mmm… phmm”

"Okay, it's over; that's enough for me"

"Mmmph?"

He suddenly takes out his cell phone and in front of me deletes the video where he recorded me tied up. Then he takes the scissors and carefully and slowly begins to free me from all the tape that was holding me, starting from my legs, then he removed my gag and finally releasing my arms.

“Your clothes are folded behind that sofa, get dressed”

"…okay"

"It's already 10, it's late, I'll take you in my car to your house"

"Thank you, Jim."

We didn't say a word afterwards, the atmosphere was too quiet and serious, I just put on my leggings, my tennis shoes and my shirt, and Jim opened the door for me so we could go out to his car. He drove where I told him to finally get to my house:

"…A bit more please, Jim… and here it is"

"Okay, so… enjoy what's left of the weekend…"

"Yes. Thanks for the driving "

And without him or me were expecting it, I spontaneously give him a kiss on the cheek; then I get out of the car to finally get to rest at my house.
Last edited by arbamanre 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Nice start, I hope you'll continue the story!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 1 year ago Nice start, I hope you'll continue the story!
Thank you!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Jim and Meredith make a very interesting (unlikely) pair. You show growth for both of them. As [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] said, I hope you will continue the story. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome start to the Story! It sounds like Jim and Meredith could be nice couple
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Thank you all for the support!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

The toilet part was arousing.