Taken At Lunch (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taken At Lunch (M/F)

Post by hankygagger »

I watch you.

You are dressed neatly and business like as always, and with an added twist to highlight your unique style. Today you are all in black. Black shirt, black skirt, black leggings and black shoes. Today’s twist is the red paisley bandana that's tied through your hair. I wait until you are alone in your office.

I watch.

I wait.

My heart rate increases.

I wait to make sure. I know you're working through your lunch break. You will be alone for a while. You are sitting with your back to the door. You tap away at your laptop oblivious, occasionally swivelling on your comfortable office chair.

Silently and carefully I move into the room. I have two large, unfolded handkerchiefs wadded up together in the palm of my right hand. Both are white with striped borders, one red and the other blue. I sneak up behind you and clamp the handkerchiefs over your mouth. You jump. As you open your mouth to take a deep breath to scream, I force the cotton wad in with my fingers then keep my hand over your mouth to stop you spitting the handkerchiefs out.

I deftly take the red bandana from your hair and tie it very tightly between your lips, pushing the packing in place and forcing the corners of your mouth back. Your protests are effectively muffled. I then pull your wrists behind you and tie them together with two bandanas that I had pre folded, before looping a large leather belt around your waist and lashing you to your office chair. Making sure you are quite secure.

Leaving you to temporarily struggle and protest into your gag, I take a quick look out of the door, checking the corridor is empty. I listen. I wait. I make sure no one is coming.

I press my left hand over your gagged mouth to muffle you further and start to wheel you out of the door on your chair. We move down the corridor as you fruitlessly struggle. We get to the corner and I carefully check. All clear, so we move on. Next corner and the same routine is repeated. We move on and soon are waiting outside a locked door. The door is simply marked “21a”.

I unlock the door, quickly wheel you in and lock the door behind us. I flick on the light. We are now in an empty executive office. This is evidenced by the larger, well made, quality furniture and art on the walls. I wheel you over to an antique, brown leather sofa. I undo the belt that held you secure, pick you up and bend you over the back of the sofa.

I use my body weight and height advantage to pin you against the sofa as I tie a red bandana collar around your neck. It fits snugly, but not so tight that I can’t slip my fingers between it and your skin if and when needed. I lift up your skirt and peel back your leggings exposing your pale, vulnerable flesh.

I pin your wrists to the base of your back with my left hand and without saying a word, I hold you still and wait until you stop squirming. When you're settled, and when I'm ready, I start to spank you.

It’s constant.

It’s rhythmic

It’s methodical.

I say nothing, but continue to beat you with the palm of my hand. It stings and you soon flinch with each blow, moaning into your gag. I read your body language and stop as silently and suddenly as I started.

I slip my, now very warm, right hand between your thighs and push two fingers into your pussy, feeling your moistness, then withdrawing and massaging your swollen, throbbing clit.

You start to move back onto my fingers, enjoying the pleasure and relief from the stinging pain. Your breathing quickens and your gagged moans make me hard.

I smile.

I taunt you.

"You're clearly enjoying this young lady."

"Let's give you some more enjoyment."

I withdraw my hand and then grip your bandana collar with my left hand, controlling you and to a small extent, your breathing if needed.

And so it begins again. I spank you harder this time. Both sides equally split in batches of six, but never more than a fleeting break between each batch. Again, after monitoring your body language, I stop after roughly five minutes. You are panting into your gag. The handkerchiefs in your mouth are now damp with your saliva.

By the time I stop and check you again, you're soaking. My fingers easily slide into you and effortlessly glide around and over your clitoris. You move as my fingers massage you.

“You are nearly finished young lady.”

I massage you for a good three minutes. Your moans and how your legs nearly give way, let me know that you are so close to cuming.

I take a large, soft, white handkerchief from my pocket. I shake it open and apply it to your soaking pussy. I dab you dry with the middle of the soft cloth, fingering you through the dampening cotton as I do so. The handkerchief is soon soaking. I take the handkerchief and fold it once as a triangle. I then tie it over your nose and mouth like a bandit mask. The wettest and most fragrant bit over your nose.

“Please enjoy the smell of your arousal.”

I pick up the earlier discarded belt. I wrap it twice round my right hand and standing to your left and just behind you.

“This is going to sting young lady. I’d advise you to make the most of your gag.”

Without further ado I commence. The belt swishes and embraces your now red, swollen skin. Each strike burns more than the last. I know you don’t want, let alone need, as many strikes as the earlier spanking, so I restrict the session to just ten, but make every one count.

You are now red and on fire. Your skin is swollen and scarlet. It is hot to the touch. I drop the belt and then drop my trousers. I am rock hard and ready to cum.

I enter you from behind, gripping your bandana collar and pulling your head back a bit. I push into you deep as you back onto my cock.

I am so turned on, I fuck you brutally and hard, cuming in under three minutes. I withdraw from you and turn you around to face me. Mascara tinted tears work their way down your cheeks. I untie the handkerchief bandana mask and use it to clean us up, discarding it temporarily on the floor. I pull up my trousers.

I grip your hair with my left hand, ungagging you with my right. You spit out the now damp mouth stuffing.

I kiss you deeply and you kiss me back passionately.

I then untie you.

"Same time next week young lady?"

You nod enthusiastically.