THE LONGEST WEEKEND (MMMM/M, MMM/MM, MMM/MMM) *** CONCLUDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

If you could get rid the gag or blindfold in this story, which would you pick?

The gag.
14%
The blindfold.
31%
I want both on!
55%

Total votes: 42

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 5
SATURDAY MORNING

(these next few parts will be shorter as they're each one "episode")

I was miserable within minutes. Not only did I still hurt all over from the brutal tickle torture, but my calves were trembling from the stress the bent knee position put me in. I could try to kneel down further, which would pull my arms up painfully, or try to straighten my legs, which would pull on my balls painfully. I was lightheaded from the continued olfactory assault on my every breath, the hose making me work for air.

Time passed, and I suffered in silence, covered in sweat from head to toe from the stress position. Finally, I heard the rustling of leaves and cracking of branches, someone approaching to free me from this position.

Something furry or feathery brushed against my hip. I yelped and almost jumped out of my skin, painfully yanking on my balls, then my arms as I struggled not to lose balance. The shoe danced on the nipple clamps, causing additional pain. What the hell was that? A wild animal? I tried to bring my breathing under control, incredibly loud in my ears due to the gas mask, and to listen.

More movement, right next to me, circling me. Another brush against me. I heard, or imagined, a sniffling...

...and something cold, wet and slimy pressed against my balls. I jolted again and screamed in panic, but the gag and mask muffled it to nothing at all. The shoe was dangling again and must've gotten the creature's attention, because there was a sudden blinding pain as it *yanked* the shoe and clamps off my nipples, then bolted. The end of the hose popped out, and I suddenly got a lot more air than before, but I was badly shaken for several minutes. What if it returned? Were my captors not watching me?

As if on cue, I heard them approaching, unmistakably this time.

"Lil man got the tit clamps off," noted Blessing. "Naughty."

Apparently whatever it was had left its prize on the ground - I tried to talk, to explain, but it was obvious they had no interest as one of them reapplied the clamps while another gave my butt cheeks a few sharp slaps with the shoe, jiggling the plug I'd almost forgotten about, only stopping when I ceased to make noise.

"Unruly boys need extra punishment," stated Freedom ominously, then started to release me from the stress position. The ropes were removed, the spreader bar replaced with the leg cuffs. The sock came off the end of the gas mask's hose, only to be replaced with a rebreather bag that was mercifully open at the bottom end. For now.

They finally uncuffed my hands, only to re-cuff them in front of me with a different set of cuffs, these connected with a slightly longer chain, then hitched to the chain around my waist.

I figured out they'd be making me crawl back to the camp site when they started to strap knee protectors on me. The rebreather bag was tied to my collar, resting on my back, and as expected I was pushed into a crawling position.

Then one of my tormentors reached between my legs and pulled my balls back while another fastened a humbler to me - a metal bar bent to hug the thighs while trapping the testicles on the far end, forcing the wearer to stay on his knees. But this wasn't just a normal humbler - he was turning two screws that moved the metal plate my scrotum fed through away from the body, stretching my ballsack and compressing my balls yet again. I was surprised by how far he managed to extend them. "But that's not all," as one of them might have said, as a second plate approached my trapped testes from the far side, digging blunt spikes into them. He tightened that plate until it was obvious I was squirming, then slapped my ass again.

They clipped a leash to my collar. "Get crawling, lil man." How I wished they'd stop calling me that, although the humiliation of it all turned me on deep down. Well, not that deep down, my dick was straining to get hard yet again.

I started to crawl, led by the leash. It was spectacularly uncomfortable, though the knee pads and hand socks provided good protection. Initially, they gently "encouraged" me with a riding crop when they thought I was too slow, but soon they added speed challenges: they'd plug the open end of the rebreather bag and give me a distance goal to hit before they'd allow me access to fresh air again, with threats of additional punishment should I fail. That was enough to get me to master all of their hurdles, and they were merciful enough to give me some time to recover after each re-opening of the air hole. I almost passed out on the last challenge, hyperventilating the last bits of stale air, but I forced myself to crawl onward, and was rewarded with the mask being pulled off entirely, a torrent of sweat pouring over my neck from it.

The rest of the "walk" seemed to go by more quickly. Finally, the humbler was removed, I was helped upright, and before I could get my limited bearings, they grabbed me by the shoulders and legs and heaved me into the lake.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 6
SATURDAY AFTERNOON

With my hands still cuffed in front, I quickly managed to get back to the surface and find my footing. Two splashes indicated that they were jumping in as well, and soon enough two pairs of hands were scrubbing and massaging me, getting the dirt off me and giving my sore muscles a break. Far too soon, they removed me from the water, towelled me dry and re-cuffed my hands behind my back with the original cuffs.

A loud grumbling from my stomach indicated I hadn't been fed all day. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait much longer as Blessing had prepared lunch during my washing-up, and I got fed a pureed version again. "Unfortunately, Rodney couldn't join us at the table, but you can join him for naptime!"

They marched me into the hut - the first time I'd been inside, not that my perpetual blindfolded state allowed me to admire it - and laid me on a mat on the floor before binding my elbows, tying my ankles to that, and forcing my soles to bend by connecting my big toes together, then pulling them towards my shins with more thin rope. A number of ratchet straps they'd previously put on the mat immobilized me all but completely.

I found out why quickly as they slid me back until my folded legs were between the metal bars of the cage and my feet touched skin - Rodney! I could hear him - very quietly and incomprehensibly - and metal clanked as they roped his head to my feet, his face forcibly buried in my soles.

"He can't hear you, but we wouldn't want your own nap to be disturbed by idle chatter," explained Promise as he plugged my ears.

Apparently they'd removed the rubber part of the gag from Rod's mouth as I could feel his lips resting against my skin. He could move his head a little, rub against my soles, and press his nose into them, but - given the way they'd tied his head - he could not stop himself from drooling all over them; and that is how we spent the entirety of "naptime". To be so near to Rodney and not being able to see, hear or touch him drove me mad with frustration and, once again, lust - I did not get much rest.

Eventually I was untied and marched back out of the hut. I was allowed a toilet break and cleaned before the cage's cap I'd hoped they'd forgotten about went back on, as did a pair of socks on my feet, but then, a surprise: the metal tips digging into my cock were retracted. The earplugs were also removed.

They picked me up and dumped me on the table, and their plan became clearer. One inserted a larger plug than before and started playing with it, another started using a vibrating wand on my balls and less-restrained dick, and a third worked my glans over with a feather, all holding me down as I writhed.

"You are forbidden from coming," said Freedom, as they kept working on me. The stimulation from my prostrate, cockhead and the vibration was unbearable, my dick digging into its cage with renewed furor, and I knew I couldn't obey the command.

"Don't you fucking dare come!" he said, and I came, cringing from the stab of pain as I was denied a real release, the ejaculate flooding back up my urethra.

The stimulation ceased instantly. "What the fuck did I just say?" shouted Freedom, grabbing my throat. I made whimpering sounds; he clearly wasn't interested.

He held me there as another extended the metal tips again, protruding farther than before, touching even my now flaccid dick. Despite everything that had just happened, my helplessness turned me on again, a fact not lost on my tormentors.

"Fine, since you don't want us going easier on you..."

They fell on me, and that they had all the materials ready convinced me they'd planned this. What a cruel prank they'd played on me! I wished I were ungagged to give them a piece of my mind, but that, of course, was also part of their relentless domination.

"We cut these directly off of him especially for you," announced Blessing as he forced a pair of Rodney's boxers in my mouth, replacing the rubber insert. He worked them in as far as they would go; I had no chance of expelling them, so he didn't even bother with any duct tape. They were a little musty, not too terrible, but there was so much of them it made it difficult to breathe. Still all chained up, I couldn't even fight as one of them just threw me over his shoulder and carried me off.

- * -

I forgot to tag the audience that has made itself heard last part. Nice to see hundreds of views anyway, unless that's all bots, but as mentioned initially, comments stroke the writer's ego! Please take a few minutes if you're so inclined.

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Oh my, some of these scenarios are amazing! Tinos feet attached to Rod's head for "naptime" is such a hot idea! :oops: I like that we don't know what predicament Rod's in too, since Tino is constantly blindfolded. Glad to see he's still enjoying himself, despite everything that's happened so far.

Quality writing as always, and I'm already looking forward to the next part! :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

When Rodney was taken down, I was beginning to wonder if they just did that just for a rouse for Tino, since he can't see. I guess we can throw that out the window now since we have better proof he's in the cage now πŸ€”πŸ˜…. This would be the only reason I wouldn't want to team up with other doms. Personally I'm not into the whole who's the bigger/better dom and therefore would be rather pissed if somehow they got the drop on me and tied me up. Tying me up may be one thing but pushing the envelope with things I'm not even remotely into is where I'd have to draw the line. Story wise, doms battling it out and forcing another dom into submission, love it! Though, unless I missed something, nothing says Rodney is pure dom πŸ€”
blackbound wrote: ↑1 year ago
Well, I hope you'll find something. The story's grown by around 20% since I thought it was done for the second time and started posting it, and I thought it was done again but it keeps wanting to expand.
Find something πŸ€”, I think maybe I miss spoke slightly. I always find plenty of things in your stories I enjoy! I can't not deny there are elements that are outside of my personal likes but I don't fault you or any authors for that matter for including them. A story has to be something a author is happy with 1st, so it's only natural for a author to put things in, of which they enjoy. I think you already have a good (or atleast some) idea where I'm at with the whole M/M thing but I in no way want anything changed for my sake. I can enjoy stories with those elements regardless!

Also love the fact you keep allowing your stories to expand multi times. More for us to enjoy!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Tiddles wrote: ↑1 year ago Oh my, some of these scenarios are amazing! Tinos feet attached to Rod's head for "naptime" is such a hot idea! :oops: I like that we don't know what predicament Rod's in too, since Tino is constantly blindfolded. Glad to see he's still enjoying himself, despite everything that's happened so far.

Quality writing as always, and I'm already looking forward to the next part! :D
Glad you're still enjoying it! What a day he's had, and there's more to come.
Red86 wrote: ↑1 year ago Though, unless I missed something, nothing says Rodney is pure dom πŸ€”
Very astute observation! We know he's into feet and socks, something usually more associated with subs.
Red86 wrote: ↑1 year ago I think you already have a good (or atleast some) idea where I'm at with the whole M/M thing but I in no way want anything changed for my sake. I can enjoy stories with those elements regardless!

Also love the fact you keep allowing your stories to expand multi times. More for us to enjoy!!
Don't worry about it, I'm just hoping to have something for everyone. I know it's impossible to have everything appeal to everyone, myself included.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I've forgotten where we are in the weekend. There seems to be an awful lot going on in a short space of time.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: ↑1 year ago I've forgotten where we are in the weekend. There seems to be an awful lot going on in a short space of time.
Thanks for the feedback - I've gone back and added times (at least as far as Tino knows or estimates) to the previous chapters. Right now, we're around Saturday afternoon.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, [mention]blackbound[/mention], I know it kind of spoils the idea of the sensory deprivation effect but it migt help a confused old man suchbas I.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Two more uncomfortable chapters for Tino! I wonder what animal helped him remove the nipple clamps in the woods? A scary moment when you're all trussed up.

I'm glad to see no expense was spared on the humbler with all the optional extras included. At least they gave him a wash and let him spend a bit of time with Rodney. Love the image of the two of them all tied up with Rodney drooling uncontrollably over Tino's feet.

The terrible trick of telling someone not to cum but then continuing to stimulate them so they have no choice and then punishing them for it!

What inventive scenario will they come up with next?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: ↑1 year ago Two more uncomfortable chapters for Tino! I wonder what animal helped him remove the nipple clamps in the woods? A scary moment when you're all trussed up.
This question will definitely be answered.
Pup Wingletang wrote: ↑1 year ago What inventive scenario will they come up with next?
And so will this... soon! Thanks as always for taking the time to comment. I hadn't seen the type of humbler before this year and knew I had to feature it.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 7
SATURDAY LATE AFTERNOON & EVENING

My three captors made a mockery of my attempts to resist as they spreadeagled me standing up between two younger trees. They had bent them before tying my limbs to them, so as they straightened back up, they pulled on my arms and legs while forcing me to stand on tiptoes.

An inordinate amount of time was spent decorating my entire body with rows of clothespins - the nipples, of course, along the pecs, down my sides and legs, on my balls, earlobes, you name it. When they were finally done, there was some additional preparation going on for some minutes before Promise placed a heavy sphere, clearly made of metal, in each of my hands; the socks didn't allow me a very good grip, of course.

"You better not drop these if you know what's good for you," he said, then smacked me on the ass, almost causing me to do just that right away. I heard him laugh as he walked away, and I was, again, alone.

I tried to dislodge at least the boxers from my mouth, but couldn't. Every movement jiggled the clothespins, sending waves of discomfort through my body. In short time, I was, yet again, covered in sweat and trembling, holding on to the spheres as best I could.

Eventually, though, my strength gave out, and I lost what little grip I had on the sphere in my left hand. I tried desperately to catch it, but with my fingers still rendered useless, I didn't stand a chance.

The sphere fell and pain exploded through me as every single clothespin on the left side of my body was yanked off. I howled and lost grip on the second sphere, which did the same to the remaining clothespins. They'd all been connected by a string which they'd thrown over a branch and tied to the spheres.

I was still thrashing in my bonds and screaming obscenities into my gag when I was hit with a coordinated assault of several buckets of cold water.

"Looks like we're finally getting to him," laughed Freedom. "Ready for round two?"

What I did couldn't really be called "backing away", but the frantic shaking of my head and making of "mm mmm" noises made it clear what I thought of the idea.

Freedom approached and pulled the cloth out of my mouth, then grabbed my neck gently but firmly with one hand and ran his thumb over my lips with the other. He spoke, right next to my ear. "Yeah? What you going to do for me instead, lil man? You gonna take my dick in your mouth? Not like you can stop me."

Noticing my reaction, he stepped away. "Nah, I'm joking," he said, in a tone that made me believe him. "Behave as we get you ready for bed, though, or there *will* be a round two." I believed that as well, and did not resist as they took me down, put the cuffs back on me, zipped the clothes on and marched me back to camp. I got liquid food, another opportunity for biological necessities, then was spreadeagled to the tent stakes again and the bag connected to my catheter.

I was spared having my mouth stuffed, but they covered the lower half of my face with the widest duct tape I'd ever encountered, then - of course - "had to make sure" it was secure by holding my nose shut. Repeatedly.

When enough time had passed that I was as sure as I could be nobody remained in the tent, I tried to at least rub the blindfold off I'd been wearing for two full days. No dice. The stakes were also unyielding and I was dead tired from the day's ordeal, so I fell asleep soon after.

- * -

And with that, we're going into Sunday, Tino's actual birthday. My text editor tells me I've posted 38% of this story...

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention]
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

How kind of your hosts to allow you a little lie down.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: ↑1 year ago How kind of your hosts to allow you a little lie down.
Well, the hosts also have to rest at some point... unless they took shifts to sleep... *takes notes*
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The dreaded zipper! Even worse when it's been rigged in such a way that you end up doing it to yourself. Probably good that the shock of the first drop made him drop the second ball immediately - get it all over with quickly rather than knowing that you're going to have to go through it all again when you drop the next one.

Love them checking multiple times that the gag seal was complete - we don't want shoddy workmanship.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: ↑1 year ago The dreaded zipper! Even worse when it's been rigged in such a way that you end up doing it to yourself. Probably good that the shock of the first drop made him drop the second ball immediately - get it all over with quickly rather than knowing that you're going to have to go through it all again when you drop the next one.

Love them checking multiple times that the gag seal was complete - we don't want shoddy workmanship.
Those few seconds between finding out what the first one feels like, then inexorably losing your grip and knowing what's coming without being able to prevent it... delicious.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 8
SUNDAY

Again, the sound of the tent unzipping awoke me in what I assumed was the morning of my birthday; the clothes quickly followed.

Nobody spoke, but I thought I detected a familiar smell. Before I could place it, something hot hit my chest, making me flinch - wax! It wasn't painful, just briefly hot before cooling off. Another splash hit, then another, and so it went on until I imagined my entire chest had to be covered. After it had all tried, all three took great pleasure in peeling or slapping it all off of me. When they arbitrarily decided my moans were too loud, my air supply would be cut off until I "calmed down", which was, paradoxically, when I begged squealingly for air.

With the wake-up call completed, I was put back into clothes and chains, the urine bag disconnected and the cage cap put back on. This time, there was a new variation: my elbows were bound together, then separately to a short wooden pole before they cuffed my hands in front, trapping the pole between the crooks of my arms and my back. The handcuffs were connected to the waist chain they pulled through the pants's belt loops, as was the chain leading to the legcuffs. Even though my hands were in front, I could move them less than ever.

The tape was removed from my face for liquid breakfast, followed by a break for bodily functions, and then Blessing triumphantly informed me that it was time to give up the secret phrase. With everything that had happened, I'd forgotten about their misbegotten idea that I knew any such thing! I started to protest, but they just ignored me. Again, I felt a finger on my lips, coating them in... something. Only when a drop of it fell inside my mouth did I realize it was honey. What was going on?

They marched me off into the woods again, not too far this time, then forced me flat on the ground on my stomach. I heard stakes being hammered to either side of me. A metal cable touched the back of my neck, then dug in some as the stakes were driven all the way into the earth. One of them turned my head to the side and a second pair of stakes at forehead height fixed it in this position, with my mouth touching the ground...

...my honey-covered mouth...

As I realized their plan, I tried mindlessly to push myself up with my legs, but they were already on me, and, very quickly, the legcuffs were staked into the ground as well, and I was, once more, completely helpless. I tried to beg them to let me go, that I didn't know anything, but no mercy was forthcoming; they started the timer and simply left me there. I shouted - or what passed for shouting on the third day of having my jaws forced open by a dental gag - after them for a while, then gave up. I lay uncomfortably on my cuffed hands and caged dick, my head turned at almost a right angle, and my lips were going numb - they must've mixed something in with that honey. In short order, I was drooling uncontrollably. In order to not lose it, I was consoling myself with the thought that they only had a single hour for their interrogation. I could do this.

Something touched my lower lip.

- * -

I froze up and freaked out at the same time. Whatever it was felt prickly against my numb lips. My hopes that it was just some random piece of foliage that had rolled there were dashed when it started moving along the lip, paused, then climbed up it, poised to enter my oral cavity.

I screamed and bucked as hard as I could. My head didn't move at all, but the crawling thing was gone. After some time, my breathing returned to normal...

It was there again. I shrieked, but it was undeterred, moving along my lip until it reached the corner of my mouth. I was absolutely terrified. It climbed along the underside of my upper lip, then touched my gums just behind my teeth.

I whimpered and started to retch and cough.

I heard an "Ok, stop!" and the thing went away. The stakes pinning my head down were yanked out of the ground and Freedom pulled me up and held me from behind, putting his hand over my mouth to regulate my hyperventilation while one of the other two unstaked the legcuffs.

"It wasn't real, there wasn't an insect," he murmured. He held me like that until I'd recovered from the panic. "You ok now, Tino?" I nodded. The first time he didn't call me "lil man".

The alarm rang.

"Good, because we're not done with your ass." After what I'd just gone through, I was almost grateful when they re-inserted the rubber gag, sealing my lips behind it.

"We get a do-over, right?" said Blessing. "Ow!"

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention]
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for this concise update.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Now that's a nasty trick to play on someone when they're completely defenseless. Assuming they're telling the truth I'm guessing the 'animal' encounter yesterday was also created by them.

I'd be freaking out as well. The morning wake-up call sounds a bit more fun though.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: ↑1 year ago Thanks for this concise update.
You're welcome. These "episodes" make for good chapter breaks.
Pup Wingletang wrote: ↑1 year ago Now that's a nasty trick to play on someone when they're completely defenseless. Assuming they're telling the truth I'm guessing the 'animal' encounter yesterday was also created by them.
My lips are sealed (unfortunately not with duct tape). At least they've shown that they do know when they've gone too far.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Dang, that zipper trick is a fun yet evil thing to pull 😈. Love the concept of it but I'm unsure if I consider doing that to a sub. Even as a Dom, causing pain (atleast serious pain) isn't my style but I'll not 100% rule it out if it's something a sub is into.

Now the mind games, that's more my style! Along as we're not getting to the point of the sub(s) freaking out, I'm definitely game to mess with their mind. So it's nice to know they are looking out for Tino and comforted him when he freaked out. They've probably been keeping more of an eye on him then he's been able to realize/sense. Hard to tell since we're only privileged to Tino's point of view πŸ˜…
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: ↑1 year ago Dang, that zipper trick is a fun yet evil thing to pull 😈. Love the concept of it but I'm unsure if I consider doing that to a sub. Even as a Dom, causing pain (atleast serious pain) isn't my style but I'll not 100% rule it out if it's something a sub is into.
Yeah, I bet this one was unfun for Tino. He really is a trooper.
Red86 wrote: ↑1 year ago Now the mind games, that's more my style! Along as we're not getting to the point of the sub(s) freaking out, I'm definitely game to mess with their mind. So it's nice to know they are looking out for Tino and comforted him when he freaked out. They've probably been keeping more of an eye on him then he's been able to realize/sense. Hard to tell since we're only privileged to Tino's point of view πŸ˜…
Another very good observation. Surely no good dom would just leave their sub entirely alone (and forgo the opportunity to get photos and/or video).
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 9
SUNDAY, LATE MORNING

Again, a brief march through the forest; without the socks my ankles would probably be raw from the legcuffs by now. At this point, I was thoroughly sick of the gag and blindfold, but deep down I was surer than ever this domination was what I really wanted, as evidenced by my dick's continuing, futile attempts to harden in its spiky prison. I hoped that my freakout wouldn't make them change their relentless treatment of me.

I didn't have to wait long. I was made to sit down with my legs pulled toward my chest. The wooden pole was untied from my elbows, and they contorted me so they could trap it between the hollows of my knees and the crooks of the arms, my cuffed hands between my legs and tied to my feet. More ropes lashed the pole to my elbows and knees, and a final chain tied to the collar and connected to the leg cuffs completed the ball-tie.

They tilted me on my back and raised the pole off the ground, fixing it so only my head and upper back were still touching the ground. The leg cuffs were loosened enough to allow them to pull off the socks, then re-tightened. Next, they tied my big toes together and pulled them back towards the pole, fully exposing my soles, then decorated the sensitive spaces between my toes with tiny, spiky cones from the forest floor.

They proceeded to make me lose my mind by alternatingly tormenting my defenseless soles with a Wartenberg wheel, a riding crop, an electric toothbrush, a feather, metal clips, and bare fingers. I have no idea how long it went on for, but they did not stop until I was incapable of making another sound, my nostrils flaring wildly as I tried to get enough air to survive the ordeal.

While I was still recovering, they used my exhausted state to quickly get me into a classic frogtie, then strapped me into a harness they used to suspend me from a tree in mid-air. The straps distributed my weight so I was comfortable. They gave me a push that started slowly spinning me in one direction, then the other as the suspending rope wound up enough to release its tension in the other direction. Exhausted from the day's proceedings so far, I started to nod off, a fact not lost on my captors: a two-handed slap on my asscheeks quickly roused me again.

"I think it's time to show you the last feature of your cock cage, lil man," said Promise, removing the screw cap. There was some nore manipulation, and in short order I felt a low tingling in my genitals - apparently it could directly connect a TENS unit. They set it to a random cycle clearly intended for stimulation; it worked. Once again my poor penis threw itself against the spikes holding it in check, the current mercilessly keeping me on the edge of an orgasm without letting me actually come. Despite (or because of?) the spikes, I was constantly leaking precum, unsuccessfully trying to hump the air to trigger an ejaculation - much to the amusement of my tormentors.

I was begging them to let me come when they finally turned the device off and left me hanging there, incomprehensibly cursing at them as the lust slowly faded.

I felt someone manipulating the cage again and gasped when it came off, the catheter sliding painlessly out of my urethra. Sensing its opportunity, my dick was at full mast within seconds.

"We're going to play a little game called 'breathe or come'," said Blessing. "I think it's self-explanatory, just shake your head when you want some air."

A clothespin on my nostrils cut off my air as his slick, cool hand started to slowly, SLOWLY masturbate me. I was getting closer and closer, but he was stimulating me so agonizingly slowly that I had to concede defeat and give the sign before I was there. He snatched the clothespin off and removed his hand, announcing a five-minute break.

I don't know how long this torment lasted, I couldn't say how many times he brought me right to the edge and held me there, waiting for my air to run out, taunting me. It was the most insanely erotic experience of my life by a long shot. Clearly he was a master at this and could've continued until I was desperate enough to agree to anything just so he'd let me come. But eventually, my signal did not lead to him removing the clothespin; instead, he changed his grip slightly, sped up slightly, and made me hold on to consciousness for another 30 seconds or so before I came like a rocket launcher; my nose and mouth were freed of their obstructions at that same moment, but I was coming so epochally hard it took an extra few seconds before I managed to even inhale. I was drooling uncontrollably, too, but there was still nothing I could do about it.

"Happy birthday!" said Blessing - I could hear the smirk - and patted my drained testicles. He re-inserted the rubber gag and told me to hang tight before plugging my ears and setting me to slowly spin again.

- * -

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Tino really is insatiable isn't he - even after his freak out and everything else they've put him through he still wants them to keep him going. I guess at least now he knows they are watching out for him.

The tie you describe with the bamboo pole between legs and elbows is an image that has always stuck in my mind. I have a feeling it was one of the earliest images I saw back in the dial up days of the internet!

Possibly the most intense session yet with tickling, edging, electro and breath play. What an amazing birthday present!

I'm also now suspicious as to how incapacitated and out of the loop Rodney actually is. Tino's senses have been heavily controlled since the beginning so Rodney could be just as involved in the action as the other three. That feels like a [mention]blackbound[/mention] sort of twist to me!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: ↑1 year ago
I'm also now suspicious as to how incapacitated and out of the loop Rodney actually is. Tino's senses have been heavily controlled since the beginning so Rodney could be just as involved in the action as the other three. That feels like a @blackbound sort of twist to me!
I'm right there with you on this one. Even with us being told Rodney was put in a cage and then was the one in the cage with his nose tied to Tino's feet, I am also thinking he's behind a bit more of this then Tino knows. And with [mention]blackbound[/mention] writing techniques, we know a twist is coming but is this or some other one?

Another thing I noticed, is it's seems we still have quite a bit to go yet. Blackbound mentioned at the end of chapter 7, he had only posted 38% of the story so I'm guessing we're only somewhere around 60% at the end of chapter 9, so there's plenty of time for more then one twist here!I
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] doing detective work! And accusing poor little moi of twists? Well I never!

Joking aside, I'll comment more on this later so as to not give anything away just now. The next chapter was the original conclusion, but now will only take us up to 53%, with chapter 9 at 45%. I didn't even know until I just checked.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic