THE LONGEST WEEKEND (MMMM/M, MMM/MM, MMM/MMM) *** CONCLUDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

If you could get rid the gag or blindfold in this story, which would you pick?

The gag.
14%
The blindfold.
31%
I want both on!
55%

Total votes: 42

Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Best birthday present ever! Allowing him to enjoy his ecstasy, even briefly, tells me alot about Blessing and the others.

Based on the last few chapters, it's clear that the crew have Tino's best interest in mind. The moment Tino started panicking with the honey, they were on it, bringing him back to reality and safety. They're sadistic, but not monsters. It makes the scenes even hotter. Particularly fond of frog suspension scene, love a bit of edging!

And as has already been noted, its interesting Tino has spent the entire 2 days gagged, but more importantly, blindfolded. ANYTHING could be going on, and he has had no idea. My theory is that with Rod being a more soft dom, he is watching and learning/engaging with the scenes in the background, helping Tino get the hard love he's been looking for, that Rod may not be capable of.

Once again, fantastic work [mention]blackbound[/mention]!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Tiddles wrote: 1 year ago Best birthday present ever! Allowing him to enjoy his ecstasy, even briefly, tells me alot about Blessing and the others.

Based on the last few chapters, it's clear that the crew have Tino's best interest in mind. The moment Tino started panicking with the honey, they were on it, bringing him back to reality and safety. They're sadistic, but not monsters. It makes the scenes even hotter. Particularly fond of frog suspension scene, love a bit of edging!
I'm glad this came across as intended! Another interesting theory on Rodney as well. I can promise multiple reveals about him, starting with the next chapter!
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Too bad birthdays only come around once a year!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

John2222 wrote: 1 year ago Too bad birthdays only come around once a year!
Sounds like it's time to start celebrating un-birthdays as well.

Bonus: due to an absence tomorrow, I'll have to post the next chapter earlier!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 10
SUNDAY

This time, I did fall asleep, and only awoke when I was unceremoniously dumped back onto the ground. I was freed from the suspension harness and my legs untied; naturally, socks and leg cuffs went back on immediately. They kept the ropes encircling my arms and elbows instead of using the remainder of the metal restraints, however.

Another brief trip, this time deaf as well as mute and blind. I felt the now-familiar terrain of the camp site under my feet, but we kept going into the hut.

The earplugs came out. "We were going to give you another opportunity for a nap, but it seems like you already had one," said Promise. He lowered me onto a massive wooden chair, with my bound arms over the back rest. It was slightly too tall, jamming uncomfortably into my armpits, but he tied my hands off to a crossbar and that was that. He removed the leg cuffs and spread my calves so my legs hung off either side of the seat, then tied my ankles tightly to the chair's back legs, leaving me exposed and vulnerable once more.

"Rodney's being prepared outside, so I get to have some fun with you in the meantime," he announced.

"There's a weight on the edge of the chair. It's connected to this clip" - he slid it on my nose, cutting off my air - "and all you gotta do is buck the chair enough to make the weight fall."

Breath control again? I had clearly demonstrated how into it I was - a thing I hadn't even known until this weekend - so I guessed they may have adjusted their plans. I did as I was told, and, as promised, the falling weight pulled off the clip.

This repeated several times, with Promise moving the weight further inward, forcing me to exert myself harder to make it fall off the edge.

"Time to add a little more difficulty," announced Promise. He attached clamps to my nipples, and suspended a small weight from each before placing the weight and nose clip. Struggling to rock the weight off the seat now set the clamps to swinging, pulling painfully on my nipples.

He continued to escalate the situation by connecting the larger weight to not just the nose clip, but also first one, then both, of the clamps, forcing me to pull them all off in order to be able to breathe, then reattaching them for the following round.

He'd just tricked me by attaching the weight only to the clamps but not the nose clip when a shout from outside the hut indicated everything was ready. He sighed and let me breathe again. "Shame, I was about to add your balls to the mix," he grumbled, but released me from the chair and marched me outside.

Grunts and rattling informed me that Rodney was indeed present and apparently still restrained.

Freedom spoke. "Rod wanted to end the festivities with a surprise four-way gangbang. Unfortunately he won't be able to participate, just watch, so I'm asking you: are you up for it? No will mean no, but you'll be missing out on the time of your life, of course."

They could've just done it, and I wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. Thinking back now, would it have gone too far? I wasn't sure. I was awash with lust despite everything that had happened over this weekend, and just being told that they would respect a "no" made me nod in agreement basically immediately.

"Told you," said Freedom. "Ok, lil man, let's get you ready." This consisted of locking me into double rigid irons and laying me ass-up on the bench, my head hanging off the end.

"No speaking now," he admonished me, then pulled out the rubber gag. I felt him fumble in my mouth for a moment, and then the dental gag that had accompanied me for the better part of three days was gone too. I barely had time to lick my lips before the first dick entered my mouth, while another of the three lubed up my other end and entered it.

The next hours were a veritable sex orgy with me at the center. It only ended when all of us had come repeatedly - all over me - and my captors were too worn out to continue.

The final dick withdrew from my mouth. "Holy sh--" I started to say, but someone had had a ball gag ready and, just like that, I was bereft of speech again. My curses were somewhat more comprehensible than with the previous gag, but several painful slaps on my ass eventually shut me up.

Again, the trio worked in unison to remove me from the rigid irons and hogtie me with ropes, dumping me on the ground. In the process, they finally pulled the socks from my hands and feet.

"We're ready to be out of here, little man. Enjoy the rest of your birthday!"

"Shouldn't take you too long to get out of this," Blessing snickered.

"Do yourself a favor and keep the blindfold for last!"

I was still working on the first knots when I heard their cars pull out one after the other, but once I had those loosened, it went more quickly. Finally, I was out and could unbuckle the gag and remove the blindfold that had, as promised, not once come off during my adventures.

It took a few moments for my eyes to focus, but the sight was glorious. There was a big wooden picnic table, on which Rodney lay on his back, naked. His arms and legs were zip-tied to the table legs at intervals, with four pairs of handcuffs tied to stakes in the ground immobilizing him. On his cum-splattered torso, the trio had placed 20 tea candles (and apparently "accidentally" spilled most of the wax in the process), with a much larger 21st LED candle shoved in his mouth. A note was clipped to one nipple, reading "GO INSIDE"; around his neck was a keychain with a small key.

I pulled the candle from his mouth; he was indeed wearing a duplicate of the internal dental gag they'd used on me. It took me a few moments to figure out how to unlatch it and get it out.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "I am now," he sighed. "Come on, get me out of this."

I freed him and he pulled me into a bear hug, followed by a long kiss. "I can't believe those fuckers," he said when he was done. "They actually locked me into a fucking cage and... and you, what they did to you... making me watch them gangbang you and milking me dry at the same time... it..."

"...was fucking awesome," I said. He seemed taken aback. "Rod, I loved it, it was everything I craved but didn't know how to get across to you without seeming like a weirdo."

He kissed me again. "We need to talk about that. I don't think you're weird. I'm sorry you didn't think you could tell me what you wanted."

"I don't think I knew I wanted it."

"This is too complicated for me right now. I'm freezing, and clearly you are too, let's head inside."

Inside, our captors had decorated the hut with a birthday banner, dinner for two, and a cake. But more importantly, they'd filled the natural hot spring bath tub for us, and we wasted no time climbing in (after showering first, of course!), the heat soothing our sore muscles. We talked, then, and it ended in a makeout session that would have seen our dinner grow cold if it hadn't been a large charcuterie board with a side of bread. We were both ravenous, devouring the plate and half the cake before falling into bed practically unconscious.

MONDAY

I asked about the secret gesture the next day as we had the rest of the cake and were getting ready to leave, and Rodney was perplexed. Apparently Promise, Freedom and Blessing had just made it up to toy with me some more, which explained the - in retrospect - half-assedness of their attempts to extract it from me. In return, they'd told him they'd gangbang me in front of him without consent, which I had to refute. They'd also shown Rod some footage of the "animal" attack on me: it had been Promise, with a wet sponge. I complained of not catching a single glimpse of the three men who had played with, and tricked, me for this long and promised he'd show me some photos.

First, though, there was the matter of my presents.

I spent the long drive back in a brand new, custom-tailored rubber suit, rubber straitjacket and rubber muzzle harness, the latter's straps applied over a sock blindfold. Two leather straps restrained my feet and calves. As much as I loved the presents, I was looking forward to being free again after this very long weekend.

After an eternity, Rod pulled up to our place. "I'll be right back out," he promised, then jumped out of the car, closing the door behind him.

Time passed. More time than I thought "be right back" could imply, though I knew well how sensory deprivation distorted the feeling of time.

Finally, the trunk opened. I mumbled happily into my gag, awaiting sweet freedom, but instead, something clearly heavy was pushed inside, accompanied by considerable grunting... and then the trunk slammed shut again. I was part confused, part annoyed - I wanted out of my strict restraints already!

The door opened. The other door opened.

"Sup, lil man?" came Freedom's voice.

I was still screaming when the car drove off.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

And there we have it, a twist that's been expected! Really two when I think about it. But neither went how I was theorizing.

For one, I definitely thought Rod was more in the background. Doesn't appear so "at the moment" now. Two, I was wondering how the story was going to continue past Sunday. Looks like we got that answer. Seems someone wants to continue with Rod and Tino without the others 🤣🤣

Now I still have my theory Rod could still be in the background of this. Rod and Freedom could be the masterminds behind this together. Somehow this whole thing was started with Rodney and the other three planing something so I'm not ruling anything out. I guess we'll have to wait and see what other twist [mention]blackbound[/mention] will be throwing in here. I know it's coming 😉🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], your new theory is that Blessing and Rodney are in the front seats? If not, who opened the other door? :twisted:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Red86[/mention], your new theory is that Blessing and Rodney are in the front seats? If not, who opened the other door? :twisted:
As I said, I'm not ruling out anything at the moment.

When I 1st read the last chapter, I missed the part where both car doors opened. I only noticed Freedom spoke up and incorrectly assume it was just him. I was on my lunch break at the time and my client decided it would be nice to come ask me questions, so I quickly read the last few sentences before answering them. So I was a tiny bit off when I stated "one" of them wanted to continue the weekend without the other's 🤣

My theory is still basicly the same though. What if (and this is a big what if) Rod still set this whole thing up? Rod has a few characteristics, that are more in line with being sub. Maybe he's switchy but sub leaning? So what if he set this whole thing up for both himself and Tino? Or atleast set the wheels in motion with the other three. I mean it is a plausible theory.

The real mastermind here is you!

I could be entirely wrong, right or somewhere in between. Therefore I rule nothing out and just wait to see. Wait and see what other twist is thrown in to change my theory!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a fun way to round off the weekend - a gangbang followed by a romantic evening (their hot tub etiquette would make an Icelander proud!).

It seems that The Three Virtues were playing with both Rodney and Tino although I'm still not entirely convinced that Rodney was a completely innocent party - maybe he just got a bit more bondage than he bargained for! Once you're tied up it's hard to enforce an agreement! I love the idea that Tino spent the entire weekend being bound and tormented by these guys and still has no idea who they are or what they look like.

And what's happening now? Who's in the car, who's in the boot and where are they all going? As always [mention]blackbound[/mention] keeps us guessing. Looking forward to more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying your theories. I can only promise that I'm not altering the story to make you seem mistaken on the fly :D

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], wouldn't want all that stuff floating in the tub after all. I also had a good chuckle at the "Three Virtues", what a great name. What I said above applies to your theories as well, of course.

I hope you'll both be surprised and pleased as the story continues.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 11
MONDAY

Merciless application of fingers to nostrils eventually got me to calm down, at least outwardly. What had they done to Rodney? Presumably he lay bound and gagged alongside me, but he made no noise that I could make out. I steamed in my inescapable predicament, torn between anger, fear, and resignation. I should've been more forceful when Rod begged me to let him restrain me for the drive back, but I couldn't resist his puppy-dog eyes. Now we were back in the hands of these three men I'd still never even seen, taking us God knows where to do God knows what to us.

At long last, there was some movement and groaning, followed by very muffled shouting, from next to me.

"Welcome back to the land of the living! Sorry for knocking you out like that, but my ribs still hurt from when we took you down fairly. Really, it's on you though, you can't just not tell us it's your birthday on Friday! Obviously we need to throw you a party as well, and what good fortune that your boyfriend was right there to celebrate along with you.

"You're already familiar with your gag, of course, Rod, but what you don't know is that we rented out an entire dungeon at the last moment and, may I say, at great expense. It's got real cages and whips and chains and everything. Plus we have a handful of surprises waiting for you two! We'll have so much fun!"

Another week in the hands of these maniacs, in a real dungeon? I could hear Rod struggling and protesting next to me, but as I uselessly fought my tight restraints I couldn't help but notice that I was toweringly erect.

"Y'all can protest as much as y'all want but y'all dicks speak a different language," drawled Blessing. I was intrigued. Rod too? He had certainly played it like he'd hated every second of his previous captivity. I tried to recall if he'd been hard when I untied him, but couldn't be sure. Something to talk about when - if - we were free again.

- * -

[For the reader's easier comprehension, I am clarifying events and dialogue with information stemming from talks with Rodney after our ordeal was over, so as to not keep everyone guessing at endless gag talk. I'm also eliding further descriptions of various bodily needs except as relevant to the proceedings; they were taken care of. Per Rodney's request, I am only including those of his "adventures" that I was present for.]

Eventually we arrived. It took two of our captors to transport Rod but, humiliatingly, Promise just threw me over his shoulder and carried me. In short order, we were both deposited on separate carts, arranged such that our faces were almost touching.

"Say bye-bye, you won't be seeing each other for a while."

"I love you," mumbled Rodney through his gag.

"Love you too," I replied through mine, somewhat more comprehensible than him.

"Aw, isn't that cute. Well, let's get started."

I was rolled on my back and the crotch of my rubber suit unzipped. Someone fished out my penis, then tightly wound some cord around the base of the shaft and gave it a few pumps to make it painfully erect. I could feel it pulsing with my heartbeat - and then suddenly it was stuck in something cold and slimy. I gave a shout of surprise almost simultaneously with my boyfriend, who was receiving the same treatment.

After a while, the... goo? - which had now hardened - was removed along with the cord. My suit was zipped closed again, and then Rod and I were really separated as my cart started moving.

"Alright, lil man," said Promise, "as hot as you look with that gear, we want to see more of your sexy face this go-around. We're going to remove your blindfold and put some opaque contacts in your eyes. Resist and it'll go badly for you."

He painstakingly untied the sock that was stuck under the gag harness and pulled it off. It took my eyes a moment to adjust, and then my captors swam into view for the first time.

- * -

They were fully dressed in black, wearing face-obscuring hoods and sunglasses. I was denied again! While I was still processing that, the first contact lens slid right into my eye. One of them held my head and my other eye open while the other applied the second lens, and just like that, I was completely blind again.

"Take them out!" I shouted through my gag.

"No can do, lil man," came Promise's reply. Funny how he could tell exactly what I was saying if it suited him.

"Stop fucking calling me that!" I was getting really mad at them, and at myself for passively letting them blind me like that.

"Ooh, someone's getting feisty. Well, lil man" - he was specifically emphasizing it - "we're also going to put your favorite gag back in. It just makes things so much easier for us."

I was now struggling as much as my bonds allowed and shouting "No! NO! Let me go! Fucking LET ME GO! HELP!"

He ran a finger over my dick, which was still fully erect. "Your mouth says mmph, but your dick says yes. Ok, tell you what: I'll have you begging for that gag within the hour. If not, I'm going to let you go ungagged for the remainder of the celebrations."

I should've known better, but rage and embarrassment got the better of me. "Bring it on, motherfucker," I enunciated as clearly as I could.

He responded by connecting a pump to the gag I was wearing. "Your boyfriend really is a big softie," he said, and started pumping.

The bulb in my mouth expanded, and kept expanding. My jaw was stretched uncomfortably, then painfully, the bulb expanding further back in my mouth, pressing against my palate. When he finally stopped inflating it, waves of pain were rolling through my jaw muscles. I groaned, but Promise merely disconnected the pump.

Blessing lifted my head with both hands. What now?

Promise pressed a gigantic wad of socks over my nose. I'd always rolled my eyes at stories where people had violent reactions to smelly socks, but the stench of these damp monstrosities literally took my breath away for a moment. While my mind was still reeling at the olfactory assault, he was brutally taping the stack of socks in place. I started to cough, which in turn made me retch, which made it even harder to breathe through the mass of fabric.

"I'm so glad we put those contacts in, you should see yourself," laughed Blessing as he let my head go. "Eyes as wide as that fucking Shrek kitty." I whimpered in response, trying desperately to breathe.

"Ok, we'll talk in an hour."

I ... couldn't deal. I whimpered as loudly as possible, and shook my head no, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh, what's that? You're already begging?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, still fighting to get any air at all.

"You're gonna be a good boy and accept that gag?"

I nodded again.

"One word, one iota of resistance, and this one's coming back and staying on."

Another nod. More tears.

"Alright."

He unwound the tape, freeing me from the socks, then reattached the pump and deflated the bulb. I lay there, defeated, as he unbuckled the harness and removed it, then installed the hated dental gag and tongue depressor, but not the rubber plug.

He gently wiped my tears away. "Alright. Time for the fun to begin!"

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Poor Tino still has no idea what the doms look like, now they've put blackout contacts in his eyes and got him to "agree" to the dental gag again. They taken a mold of his and Rod's dicks (can only imagine what they'll do with those) and now they are supposedly in a real dungeon!

So many questions to be answered. Did they really "rent" a dungeon? One would think one or more of these guys already has one. Did Rod deliberately leave out that it was his birthday too or was this all part of the plan? Did these doms go beyond an orginal agreement? My mind is in overdrive, the suspense is starting to kill me 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] good catch on the mold. Poor "innocent" Tino had no idea what was going on.

I'll answer one of your questions just so you don't go insane :D - they're talking about renting out a large, multi-room dungeon.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

If Rodney's birthday is Friday and it's still Monday it sounds like they have a long week ahead of them!

The blindfold contact lenses are an interesting idea. Very discreet and much harder to remove.

Love Tino standing up to his captors only to be shown very quickly and clearly just who is in control. These guys mean business!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago If Rodney's birthday is Friday and it's still Monday it sounds like they have a long week ahead of them!
That's when I retitled it "The Longest Weekend" :D
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago The blindfold contact lenses are an interesting idea. Very discreet and much harder to remove.
As much as I love a good blindfold, I also love seeing the eyes, so this is a perfect compromise. Plus less in the way when hoods or masks need to be applied!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Love Tino standing up to his captors only to be shown very quickly and clearly just who is in control. These guys mean business!
"It's not bondage until you want out", and I think he's reached that point. Too bad for Tino that the Virtues (still love that name) have decided to keep involving him...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 12
MONDAY, LATE AFTERNOON

Blind, and for all intents and purposes mute, I was helped off the cart and led away. They made me step onto an elevated platform, undid the butt flap of the rubber suit, and spent some time applying various straps to my body until I was trapped in some kind of stretchy harness, except for my legs. The straps were positioned to hold me upright and framed my buttcheeks, allowing full access.

There was a beeping sound and the platform started to move. It was a treadmill, going at a snail's pace... for now. I refused to engage, slowly moving towards the end of the belt, when the harness pulled me up into the air and I swung forward.

THWACK! THWACK! Two hits with a riding crop on my exposed cheeks were the punishment for my disobedience. Even as I yelped from the unexpected pain, I was lowered right back onto the treadmill.

I wasted no time in complying, slowly walking in place, but of course that wasn't all there was to this "game". They gradually increased the speed, making me walk faster and faster, then run. With my arms tightly constrained by the straitjacket, it was difficult to keep my balance, but every time I was in danger of hurting myself, the harness yanked me to safety - and the riding crop made an appearance.

Suffice it to say my behind was pretty sore when they turned the machine off. I allowed myself to relax, only to be rewarded with a gas mask hood forced over my head, a breath restrictor already attached... and then they turned it back on.

Even at the lower speed they'd set, I was sweating buckets within minutes. The hood made it even harder to balance, and as I was pulled into the air, I braced for the impact... but this time, they smacked my balls. It wasn't anywhere near as hard as the previous hits, but it got me unprepared and I shouted in dismay, trying to close my legs and further losing balance, only to end up completely tangled in the harness, hanging almost upside down while the unrestrained laughter of my captors was clearly audible even through the hood's ear pads.

They freed me from the harness and ended the experiment, pulling off the hood. I was breathing heavily, sweat running down my face and into my mouth until one of them showed some mercy by wiping my face with a towel.

"What a sorry show that was," said Promise. "You, lil man, definitely need more regular forced workouts."

- * -

"Ok, as hot as you are stuck in this straitjacket and suit, it kind of limits our options. Let's get you out of there. I assume you know better than to fuck around, because believe me, finding out will be the opposite of fun for you."

They took their time peeling me out of the jacket, then unzipped the suit and pulled it off, leaving me entirely naked yet again. I was even allowed a moment to stretch before they cuffed my hands behind my back.

"First order of business is cleaning you up. You stink, lil man."

They led me to a shower and, to my surprise, allowed me to soak in hot water before soaping me up with a rough brush and rinsing me off again.

Promise grabbed my cuffs by their hinge and started pushing me forward. Soon enough, they had me securely bound to a chair. "Now, if you recall, we were so rudely interrupted last time we played..."

"I'm going to go see what Freedom's up to," announced Blessing while Promise was taping my mouth shut. Since I was already familiar with the premise, he wasted no time explaining it again, and had all the time in the world to make me suffer his games. Again, I was leaking all over, especially when fighting for air.

Eventually, I'd apparently bucked the weights off the chair enough times to satisfy him. I was covered in sweat, my nipples and balls aching dully. He freed me from the tape, fed me a shake, and gave me to drink. Finally, he untied the ropes and helped me stagger back to the shower, where I got another hot soak before being towelled down.

At this point, I was so tired I could barely stand, so Promise declared bed time. Again I was led through the dungeon, stumbling blindly. When we arrived, I had the familiar chain ensemble put on me: a waist chain holding the handcuffs (he graciously replaced the hinged ones with a pair that had a short chain, at least) and a connecting chain down to a short leg chain that allowed me a painstaking shuffling gait at best.

He helped me lie on a mattress, put a pillow under my head, and pulled a blanket over me.

"You're in one of the dungeon cells, and I'm about to lock you in. Any emergencies, you better find the toilet yourself - it has a bidet and auto-flush. See you tomorrow."

He deafened me with earplugs and inserted the mouth-filling rubber part of the gag before leaving. Despite the discomfort of my chains, I fell asleep quickly.

- * -

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Pleasant dreams.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Loved the forced exercise on the treadmill with the harness. These guys do like to play hard but have never given us pause when it comes to keeping things safe!!

Even had Tino put up some resistance, it would have been pitiful at best. No blindfold to just knock off! Though, if this was a real life situation, I would have enjoyed seeing him trying to resist, eyes wide open yet can't see a dang thing 🤣

Now that brings us to his current situation. I do hope they are still keeping an eye on him (I suspect they are). As funny as that would be to watch him trying to search around the cell for the toilet in the event of an emergency, it's cruel at the same time. Idk, maybe I'm just to soft as a Dom 😅

Sleep easy Tino. Your long weekend is only halfway complete!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year agoPleasant dreams.
I'm sure the sentiment is appreciated.
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Loved the forced exercise on the treadmill with the harness. These guys do like to play hard but have never given us pause when it comes to keeping things safe!!

Even had Tino put up some resistance, it would have been pitiful at best. No blindfold to just knock off! Though, if this was a real life situation, I would have enjoyed seeing him trying to resist, eyes wide open yet can't see a dang thing 🤣
Oh they probably were open comically wide when he accidentally trapped himself in the harness. I feel like people have their facial expressions under control far less when they're blindfolded in some way.
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Idk, maybe I'm just to soft as a Dom 😅
Sounds like you may need to intern with these guys!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The Virtues are very good at pacing things and there always seems to be another level they can push things to although they also know when to stop.

Love Tino's little defiance of refusing to walk at first, like a stubborn little pup or pony. Nice to see he's still enjoying the chair game.

And what's going on with Rodney?

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago The Virtues are very good at pacing things and there always seems to be another level they can push things to although they also know when to stop.

Love Tino's little defiance of refusing to walk at first, like a stubborn little pup or pony. Nice to see he's still enjoying the chair game.

And what's going on with Rodney?
The whole thing started with Tino begging for what he's now getting, he's such an ingrate :mrgreen: More about this in tomorrow's part 13.

We'll be seeing Rodney make his next appearance in part 14, confirming or refuting some of the theories that have been bandied about!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 13
TUESDAY

I don't know when I woke up, but nobody was there to greet me. I felt rested and had the urge to pee, so I struggled out from under the blanket and, after taking an embarrassingly long time to get up, shuffled blindly in a random direction until I hit a wall, then walked along it, keeping it on my left. Luck was with me: the next object I ran into was in fact the toilet.

Everything being done, I got back up and continued to explore the space. I followed the wall the other way until I found the corner, where the wall indeed ended in metal bars. I kept going and eventually ran into the toilet from the other side; the cell was bigger than I'd expected.

From the corner, I followed the wall again a little, then detached from it to cross the open space, hoping I was walking relatively straight, in order to find out whether anything else was in my cell. I almost stumbled over the mattress I'd slept on and chose to walk around it instead of across. I was ready to give up when something so unexpected happened that I stumbled backwards and fell on my ass: my foot touched what was clearly another human!

Cursing, I painstakingly got back up and started to investigate; not an easy task with my hands cuffed behind my back. I could only bend so far backwards, too.

What I was able to figure out was this: there was a metal pole in this part of the cell, with a huge number of eyelets attached to it. Someone was fastened to it, presumably on their knees, with their arms tightly tied behind the pole. From carefully examining their face, they had a huge ball gag harness locked on, but weren't obviously blindfolded. I felt their quickened breath on my hands, but they either couldn't or wouldn't evade my probing. I couldn't hear them, obviously, but if they could hear my muffled attempts at communication, they did not respond physically.

My heart almost stopped when a hand landed on my shoulder. The earplugs were removed, and I heard Freedom's voice. "Found our special guest, huh? Maybe you'll get to know him later, right now he's busy being bored."

He fastened a leather collar snugly around my neck, attached a leash to it, and started slowly leading me elsewhere. While I was shuffling along, he spoke. "One thing I really love is very tight bondage. Completely immobilizing someone, watching them struggle to get out. I didn't really get a chance up at the camping site, so I'm excited to have this day with you to myself. I hope you are too!"

He removed everything but my handcuffs, then helped me up on a cart; this one was lower than yesterday's. He quickly tied each ankle to a corner before making me sit on my calves. He began weaving a rope harness around my torso, working slowly and methodically, clearly relishing each knot. When he was finally done, he started wrapping rope around my upper arms, then - to my surprise - removed the handcuffs before resuming his work.

After a few minutes, Blessing stormed in and excitedly announced that "they're done". "That quickly, wow," Freedom replied, then addressed me: "Please excuse me for a minute."

They left. At first, I wasn't sure it wasn't a trick. Did they just leave me alone while I was barely restrained? But I had to risk it. All I needed to do was to get that rope off my arms, then I could untie myself and... well, I'd have to wait until I restored my sight.

I bent my arm, trying to reach the rope, but didn't manage to reach it. I tried with the other arm - I could just reach it with two fingers, but not get them over it; they just slid off ineffectually. I tried twice more, at which point I somehow managed to slide the rope further up my arms! I grunted in frustration and thought for a moment. What if I brought my shoulders together and gyrated until the rope was further down?

I attempted this and could feel the rope moving. I relaxed my shoulders, tensed them again, felt the rope moving again. I relaxed... well, I tried to relax my shoulders, but the rope had somehow tightened instead of slipping down my arms, trapping my arms uncomfortably behind me. In a panic, I bent my arm again, trying to catch the rope... and my wrist slipped into the rope between my arms. It had come down some, but I hadn't noticed, and now I'd completely trapped my right arm in a very painful position. I flailed with my left, but the knot I'd maneuvered myself into made it impossible to do anything. I started writhing like a madman to no avail, screaming obscenities into the rubber monstrosity in my mouth.

"What's going on here then?" I heard Freedom's voice, and froze. "Lil man! You were trying to escape! So feisty! That looks like it hurts though!" he said, disingenously. After some disentangling that may have been more painful than strictly necessary, I was back under his control.

"I won't lie, I like your defiant spirit! Tell you what: I'm going to offer you a deal. I'm going to rope you super loosely. I'm not even going to tie your hands! If you can get out in an hour, you get to ditch either the contacts or the gag for the rest of your stay. Hell, if you can get out in half an hour, I'll let you ditch both! Now, full disclosure: that doesn't mean we won't gag or blindfold you at all, just not permanently, and we won't use these specific items you're wearing right now again. But either way, I'm going to tie you up for real afterwards, and you're going to struggle for me."

He pulled the rubber gag out of my mouth and gave me to drink before he continued. He laid me on my stomach after untying my ankles from the cart, crossed them over each other and started roping them up. From there, he bent my legs, and connected the ankle rope to the center of the rope around my upper arms, which was now basically two open loops halfway up to my shoulders, like a lying figure 8. Next, he turned that single rope into sort of a column by winding additional rope around it, adding more open loops above and below my elbows as well as around my wrists and tying complex interconnects between the figures 8 that I could not possibly describe even after seeing photos of my predicament. When he was done, my arms were mostly parallel to the center rope column, with only my wrists drawn slightly closer to it.

"And done!" he announced. "Time starts... now!"

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Tino and Rod have another joining them. Interesting!

I love that he tried to escape and eneded making it tighter and uncomfortable! Now, one hand I wanna root for Tino to win this challenge. On the other hand, I'm enjoying his total blindness keeping him guessing as to what's going on. Since he'll only be granted removing the contacts, the gag or both and this will not be his get outta jail free card, I'm hoping he does succeed. But I'm sure Freedom surely isn't making that easy on him. Or was this all done by design already 🤔. Once again, you are killing me with suspension but I'm loving it!!
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like you may need to intern with these guys!
I mean if we could agree to certain terms, I wouldn't see a downside to that!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], your comment brings up an interesting point: what would Tino pick to get rid of if he could only pick one?

I'm going to have to ask you to wait until the next part for the reveal, but what would you, the readers, pick in this situation? I've added a poll, so please feel free to vote and elaborate on your choice in a comment!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Had to think about this one. Being in Tino's shoes, they both would drive me crazy. Not being able to move your tongue and jaw for multiple days would be extremely tough. Tougher then not being able to see for multiple days too. So in that case, I'd probably go for a change of gag but that also could come with its own complications since they could switch to something more difficult or worse to deal with.

From a doms perspective, if he's only allowed one choice, I would hope he'd chose the contacts. The current gag prevents him from complaining (at least anything that's comprehensible) and also allows for easy watering and feeding without removal. And honestly, I'd probably want Tino to be able to see some of the things he's in for anyways. So I chose the contacts being removed for the poll question.

Regardless of his choice, the deal is he's still going to serve out the remaining time and with that agreement, they can still blindfold and gag him, it wouldn't change much for me. As a dom, I like changing things up throughout a scene so technically he'd be playing right into my choices 😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic