THE LONGEST WEEKEND (MMMM/M, MMM/MM, MMM/MMM) *** CONCLUDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

If you could get rid the gag or blindfold in this story, which would you pick?

The gag.
14%
The blindfold.
31%
I want both on!
55%

Total votes: 42

Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

Just ran into this story and yeah, it's pretty interesting so far.
Gags and contact lenses for prolonged periods of time? Its something I have not found reading other stories for sure.
Looking forward to reading more of this. :mrgreen:
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Hmm interesting dilemma. If I had a choice in his shoes, it's gotta be the blindfold. He has not had a chance to see anything all weekend. He might be loving what's going on, but he still has no idea what's happening around him, or even check to see if Rod is OK.

Am I going crazy, did you add the MMM/MM tag recently?

Something tells me this next chapter is gonna be very enlightening!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], very well argued and it seems that those not masochistic enough to stick with both agree with you ;) Props to those who'd choose to remain blind and mute for who knows how much longer, though!

[mention]Bunnyo[/mention], thanks for stopping by! I hope the rest of the story keeps entertaining you.

[mention]Tiddles[/mention], agreed about the blindfold as well. I did add the MMM/MM tag, yes, as soon as Rod joined Tino in captivity. The upcoming chapter, in just a few minutes, will demonstrate why it's still there.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 14
TUESDAY AFTERNOON

I could grab the central rope with both hands, easily, but not a single knot was anywhere I could reach. I could move my arms almost freely, but never enough to slip out of the loops. Moving one arm immobilized the other, moving both was impossible. I couldn't get enough leverage to bring my shoulders closer together. I tried to reach my bound feet, but they were too far away, and the thickness and stiffness of the center column actually prevented me from moving them closer.

I tried a new tack - grabbing one of the loops with my right hand, I tried to keep it in place in order to pull my left hand out of it. The way the ropes were tied did not let me move my shoulder enough to do that, either.

At this point, I got angry and furiously struggled against the ropes for a while. I got lost in that frustration, because the next thing I remember is being told time was up and coming out of a trance to find myself dripping with sweat, its salty taste all over my lips and mouth.

I'd gotten absolutely nowhere.

"Don't be mad, lil man, you never stood a chance," Freedom laughed. "You were a good sport, though, so I've got some rewards for you."

He inserted a penis gag into my helpless mouth and buckled it behind my head. "If it seems a little small, it's because we molded it off of yours earlier," he said, then laughed again and smacked my ass. "Sorry, couldn't resist that joke. You got a nice dick. A dick so nice, we made it twice, and the other one is a butt plug!"

With that, he lubed me up and gently but firmly shoved the replica of my dick up there. "Now you can fuck *and* blow yourself!" he enthused, rhythmically pushing the base of the plug to stimulate my prostate, making me writhe and moan before stopping suddenly.

"Now it's time for the real deal." And with that, he started working his rope magic until he had my arms in a brutally tight reverse prayer position. He untied my ankles and moved me back into a sitting position, then immediately tied my ankles to the far corners of the cart, forcing my legs far apart and making me bend over forward. He pulled on the leash to force my head further down, then tied it off to the cart as well.

I was sweating again, this time from the physical stress of the bondage. Freedom ran his fingers over my flanks for a while, making me giggle and squirm what little I could, before going back to playing with my anal intruder. When he could see tremors in my muscles, he attached a vibrator to keep stimulating me back there and used his hand to play with my real dick. It didn't take long for him bring me over the edge, grunting as my muscles seized up and I shot load after load.

He kept me bound like that a little longer, then started to untie me. I was ready to wipe the floor with at that point and couldn't put up any resistance when he put the various chain restraints back on me.

"You did really well! I think it's time for a reward, some quality time with your boyfriend! How's that sound?"

He helped me off the cart, then started leading me by the collar again. With the plug still inside me, I was shuffling even more awkwardly than before. We passed through several doors before he made me get on the floor and crawl into what turned out to be a cage. He tied me spreadeagle, face up, to its four corners before closing and locking the entrance hatch.

- * -

[This part is augmented with Rodney's retelling; I was, of course, still blinded.]

I just lay there for a while, not even bothering to test my bonds. Eventually, there was the sound of the door opening, and the unmistakable grunts of Rodney. He was manhandled to the cage and his ankles cuffed to it at ground level, spreading his legs, then bent over it and fastened to the top with straps at waist and chest height. His hands were cuffed behind his back and pulled upwards toward a thick collar by a chain. They'd positioned him in a way that my head was below his groin.

"We're starting with twenty. You know what to do after each." Blessing's voice.

I flinched as I heard a loud THWACK. Rod grunted, then managed a muffled "One, Sir, thank you, Sir!"

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Good boy."

THWACK.

"Two, Sir, thank you, Sir!"

This continued as I lay there stunned. By the twelfth or thirteenth impact, I could feel small drops of a warm, slimy liquid dripping onto my face. Rodney was getting off on a beating!

After the twentieth impact, Blessing switched to a flogger for a while. The impacts sounded less severe, but Rod was still grunting and rattling the cage, continuing to drip pre-cum onto me.

Finally, Blessing switched to his hands to "make that ass jiggle" and "make that plug do the work". He still made Rod count out each hit, varying speed and intensity. He'd switched to a painful-sounding almost permanent rhythmic assault when a full blast of cum hit me, followed by several more.

"Man, what would Chuck Tingle title this one?" teased Blessing. "Pounded in the butt by impacts on a replica of my own dick?"

At this point, Rod could apparently no longer pretend he didn't know I was there and mumbled a "sorry, Tino".

Blessing pulled my replica dick from my mouth, wiping it off, and gagged Rod with it, then gagged me with his. Finally, he led Rod away again to be, as he gleefully announced, punished for failing to continue to count.

At this point I had learned several more things. Rod had clearly not been blindfolded, and he had enthusiastically partaken in being paddled and flogged, but he'd still been restrained and gagged the same as me. The talk we'd have to have if we were ever released would be very interesting indeed.

A few minutes passed before someone came back. The penis gag and plug were removed and I was fed a shake.

"Well, it's been a long day, time for bed!" Freedom announced. He unlocked the cage long enough to cover me with a blanket, then left.

I was suspicious. Bereft of vision, it was hard to judge the passing of time, but it couldn't have been an entire day? Unless they'd let me sleep forever the previous night? Were they trying to fuck with my sense of time as well now?

Thing was, I *was* very tired. And so I drifted off to sleep.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Bunnyo[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

In one way I thought Tino was gonna be fighting a loosing battle but I was also thinking maybe they set it up so he did have a shot to win, for a change of scenery. Poor guy 😅

I've heard the joke many times over the years, telling someone to go fuck themselves but I'm dying here. I figured they would end up either as a gag or plug but it didn't register that these guys would make multiple ones for both purposes 🤣

It's really sounding more and more like either Rod really did set this whole thing up or atleast part of it. Just sounds like he's actually enjoying what's happening to both of them. Sure the "virtues" as they been nicknamed (it does have a ring to it) could have set up the extended part of the weekend without Rod's approval but I'm not entirely sold on that. After this chapter, yes Tino and Rod need to talk about what's happened. Even though Tino isn't even sure they are going to get outta this 🤣🤣
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Who's Tino's mysterious cell mate? Love the idea of this sort of unexpected encounter with neither side really in a position to work out what is going on or do anything about it. My mind is racing again.

Nice of Freedom to incorporate Tino's suggestion of an escape attempt into the play and change his plans even if Tino completely failed. The full sensory control of Tino is great but I think you'd want to loose the blindfold for a bit just to try and get an idea of where you were and who you were with. Losing the gag doesn't really give you anything except the chance to shout for a bit!

Love the cast penis gag and plug. Those casting kits are harder to use than they look!

Seems like Rod is definitely in to a bit of corporal. At least now they can suck on each other's dicks with the gag exchange, all warm and moist from the previous user.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Another couple of great chapters. Keep up the great work!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], I'm glad you enjoyed my little joke. There'll be SHOCKING REVELATIONS about Rodney later (ok, maybe not that shocking), I promise. Story threads for a prequel are already forming in my brain...

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], you make the gags sound so hot... and don't worry, you'll also have some answers about the mysterious extra guest.

[mention]John2222[/mention], thanks for sticking with me! Tune in tomorrow for more adventures, perhaps something completely different?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 15
WEDNESDAY?

The need to urinate awoke me, and after some struggling and shouting, Promise led me to the toilet - not without chaining me up beforehand, of course. If they wanted, I realized, they could keep me - or us - like that basically forever. A scary thought, yet deep down it titillated me.

"You're all mine today," he said while plugging my mouth with the rubber insert. "First order of business: the shower."

He got in the shower with me and soaped me up, then pressed himself up against me from behind, his semi-erection against my butt as he played with my nipples while we rinsed off.

After drying me off, he led me on. This walk was notably longer than the others so far and ended with Freedom and Promise strapping me into a weird contraption. It held my legs immobile and wide open like a gynaecologist's chair, but my arms were fixed in a crucifixion position, except my palms were pointing backward. The leather collar around my neck was replaced with a metal one connected to the chair, and I was once again immobilized.

"Ok, let's get to work."

He adjusted the metal collar so my head was forced back and started to mess around with my hair. In short order, it was clear he was untwisting and combing out my hair, a long and painful process. My all but inaudible protests were, of course, ignored. When he was done, I heard the sound of running water, and shortly after he was shampooing and washing my hair, massaging my scalp, combing it out further as he dried it.

The buzz of a shaver was next as he made some adjustments to my hairline, and then he started to retwist my hair; a thankless, endless task. Despite the near-constant pulling on my hair by comb or nimble fingers, I drifted off into a kind of trance.

I surfaced when Promise ran his hands through my newly retwisted braids. "God that looks good if I say so myself," he said. "Wish you could see it."

I mumbled that I did too and he tousled my hair.

Next, he positioned a device to blow warm steam onto my face and expertly "expressed my blackheads", whatever that meant. It wasn't exactly painful, but weird.

Next came reshaping my eyebrows, and he finished by shaving off the fuzz that had built on my cheeks, briefly removing the rubber gag to trim my mustache back to a thin line.

"There we go! Now for the painful part."

He shaved what little body hair I had, then used wax strips to really clean my armpits and crotch. It wasn't as terrible as YouTube videos make it out to be, but it turned out that the pedicure and manicure that followed were a lot more painful than I'd expected as he pushed, squeezed, cut, filed and abraded like a man possessed.

Freedom returned to help move me to a massage table to which I was secured face-down. The cuffs they used to attach my arms and legs had longer chains; I would find out quickly why this was the case as Promise started to give me a full-body Thai massage. This involved, among other things: oiling up my entire body; wood planks on my appendages being hit with a hammer; standing on my back and methodically pressing his feet into various muscles; bending arms, legs and back into various shapes; and even cracking every single knuckle. Eventually, they flipped me over and he continued with similar techniques on my front.

When he was done, I was more relaxed than ever before, but also felt like a steamroller had run me over. They had no problem chaining me back up.

Next was a visit to the hot tub, which had some fragrant oil added to the water. He let me soak; I drifted off again.

Eventually he pulled me out and towelled me off. As I stood there, unsure of what was next, I felt a cool spray on my body: oil. Promise oiled up my entire body, including the face.

"All done. You look fabulous!"

He stepped behind me, grabbed my throat with his left, and my dick with his right, one foot on the leg chain. His erection was pressed against me again, and I managed to grab it with a few fingers, massaging it while he was massaging mine until we both came simultaneously.

He wiped us both off again, then smacked my ass. "Thanks, lil man! Now it's time for your modelling session."

The next number of hours was spent with Promise and Freedom posing me in various amounts of bondage, with the latter taking photos. I think we went through just about every item in that dungeon. He was an expert at detecting the items I really hated and made sure they stayed on for longer. I detested one in particular, a device with multiple hooks that pulled my nostrils wide open in multiple directions, and not only did he leave it on me for several rounds of photos and a lengthy break, he then decided that it didn't "look good after all" and re-did all the photos I'd worn it for without it. Eventually it ended with the straitjacket the whole kidnapping had started with.

They left me in it, first feeding me, then putting me to bed in the cell, with the earplugs making a return. I wondered if the mysterious other guest was still there, but this time they dragged the mattress next to the toilet and attached my ankle chain to the floor to prevent further "expeditions".

Once again, I was dead tired; it had definitely been a long day, but I was still wondering if they were lacing the food with something to fuck with my perception of time.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Bunnyo[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Sounds like a fun way to have a hair cut and all that other pampering. I love all the fun little details you include - from personal experience?! It sounds like they could publish a whole bondage catalogue now.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now Tino is thinking they are possibly drugging him? He doesn't even know what day it. Is it Wednesday or is only Tuesday. Sure it's possible but extended sensory deprivation could have you thinking all kinds of stuff that isn't true 😅

If your gonna get "kidnapped", captors that pamper you doesn't sound like a bad deal. Even if you have to deal with a photo shoot they end up redoing half of when they don't like some of the pictures.
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Now Tino is thinking they are possibly drugging him? He doesn't even know what day it. Is it Wednesday or is only Tuesday. Sure it's possible but extended sensory deprivation could have you thinking all kinds of stuff that isn't true 😅

If your gonna get "kidnapped", captors that pamper you doesn't sound like a bad deal. Even if you have to deal with a photo shoot they end up redoing half of when they don't like some of the pictures.
Drugging Tino maybe its a fake, they try to make him think so. But yeah, sensory deprivation for extended periods of time does manifest through loss of time perception.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like a fun way to have a hair cut and all that other pampering. I love all the fun little details you include - from personal experience?! It sounds like they could publish a whole bondage catalogue now.
While I've had hair cuts, facials, and Thai massages, none of them, unfortunately, involved bondage. The board and hammer were certainly completely unexpected.
Bunnyo wrote: 1 year ago Drugging Tino maybe its a fake, they try to make him think so. But yeah, sensory deprivation for extended periods of time does manifest through loss of time perception.
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Now Tino is thinking they are possibly drugging him? He doesn't even know what day it. Is it Wednesday or is only Tuesday. Sure it's possible but extended sensory deprivation could have you thinking all kinds of stuff that isn't true 😅

You're both right, of course, Tino can only rely on his own sense of time passing. As for the photos, think of it more as pretending not to like the pictures so they can screw with him some more...
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago You're both right, of course, Tino can only rely on his own sense of time passing. As for the photos, think of it more as pretending not to like the pictures so they can screw with him some more...
Oh I figured this was just another way of messing with Tino vs the photos not turning out the way they wanted. Head games is definitely something these guys like playing!

Honestly I think it's something your good at in way because some of us can predict an outcome to your stories and may even get close but you always manage to throw in one last twist. It's not the sole reason I always come back with each new chapter or new story but it's definitely part of it!!

I patiently awake the next chapter. Which I guess is in a few days if I'm tracking your posting schedule correctly!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago You're both right, of course, Tino can only rely on his own sense of time passing. As for the photos, think of it more as pretending not to like the pictures so they can screw with him some more...
Oh I figured this was just another way of messing with Tino vs the photos not turning out the way they wanted. Head games is definitely something these guys like playing!

Honestly I think it's something your good at in way because some of us can predict an outcome to your stories and may even get close but you always manage to throw in one last twist. It's not the sole reason I always come back with each new chapter or new story but it's definitely part of it!!

I patiently awake the next chapter. Which I guess is in a few days if I'm tracking your posting schedule correctly!
Tomorrow (my time), in fact! Thanks for the nice words, feedback like this is what helps keep me going (plus overactive imagination).
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 16
THURSDAY?

I was shaken awake, had the earplugs removed, and was given to drink before the straitjacket came off. My hands were cuffed behind my back as usual, but, to my surprise, the ankle cuffs came off, and no further restraints were added.

"That garbage rusted in the hot tub!" Promise complained. "We're giving you a chance to behave anyway - if you don't, you're going back in the jacket."

He marched me into a different room. "Blessing and I need to head out, so we're leaving the three of you in Freedom's capable hands. Don't give him any trouble, or there'll be hell to pay."

Soon enough, they'd left and Freedom had sat me on a chair. "I can't put all three of you in the same cell, so just sit here and behave until they're back," he said.

As Rodney tells it, Freedom was playing on his phone and didn't notice him contorting to bring his own handcuffs to the front - a feat I wouldn't have expected him to be capable of given his stature. He removed his dental gag, snuck over to the third prisoner, and rang the "safeword" bell the latter was holding in his hands.

Freedom put his phone away, annoyed. "Great. Does it have to be now? Ok, big man, move over here so I can blindfold you while I check on Fabio."

"You know you ain't blindfolding me, F," Rodney replied. Freedom was startled. "The fuck did you... you motherfucker!" He opened a drawer, extracting a syringe. "Move your ass to the bars so I can knock you out, then, if you're too pussy for a blindfold."

"Ain't happening," asserted Rod.

"What the fuck, man, I need to check on Fabio." The latter was ringing the bell, more urgently than Rod had.

"That's your problem."

"Alright, then, I'm going to have to knock Tino out and get the fucking taser if you're not cooperating."

No way was I going to let him inject me with the knock-out drug. I launched myself in his direction from the chair, actually making contact, and had enough momentum to slam him into the bars. We both went down, and there were a few seconds of utter chaos before Rodney triumphantly shouted "got him!"

Rodney had managed to grab the syringe and inject Freedom, who was out cold almost instantly. He directed me to the keyring, which I handed to him. He unlocked my handcuffs and I wasted no time in getting rid of my gag and the contacts. After these many days in darkness, the lights in the dungeon made my eyes water; by the time I could see again, Rodney was out of the cell, sweeping me up and kissing me intensely before setting me back down.

"No time to waste. You free this Fabio guy, I'll take care of this bastard." He took off, presumably in search of some restraint material.

Freedom lay on the ground, unmoving. He was dark brown and had that sexy Nigerian baby face, wide with somewhat small eyes, a fuzzy chinstrap and carefully frizzy hair. Like Rodney, he was pretty stocky with good muscle definition. His pretty lips were slightly open, revealing braces on his teeth. He was adorned with a small golden septum piercing and two golden earrings.

I refocused my attention on the prisoner brutally tied to the metal pole I had discovered during my exploration. He was tall, thin and very black, looking at me with intense dark eyes. I managed to find the correct key for the gag harness and pulled it off of him, then took the tongue depressor gag out of his mouth. He nodded his head at me in gratitude, but said nothing. I set about untying the ropes that all but welded him to the pole; I was still loosening knots when Rod returned and went directly to work.

Eventually, I had Fabio out of his bonds. He gestured at me, and it clicked: he was mute. Looking directly at him, I said "you're mute?", pointing at my mouth. He pointed to his ear, then his mouth, and nodded. Deaf-mute then.

"Then why gag you?" I blurted out. What a stupid question. But his answer surprised me: he pointed at himself, made a heart with both hands, pointed at the gag, then the ropes. "You like being tied up and gagged," I repeated. He nodded, then gestured to wait, mimicking writing something on a piece of paper, and walked out of the room.

This gave me time to check on Rod's progress. He'd picked up a roll of wire and gone to work on our erstwhile captor. He'd looped the wire through his braces, then taped over his lips with tegaderm. Next, he'd bound Freedom's hands behing him with wire, elbows pointing down and hands up in an X shape, then flipped him on his back. Together, we dragged him to the metal pole, where Rod separately wired his feet to two of the eyelets.

"The rest'll have to wait until he's awake," Rod said. "Where's the other guy off to?"

Just then, Fabio walked back in with a pad and pen. He'd written: "Came here for extreme bondage. Was left here like this the entire time, watching you all. Thought I'd play along with your plan." This made a perverted kind of sense from their point of view, I thought: being fully immobilized and left to die of boredom while forced to watch everyone else's action was certainly an extreme kind of bondage.

I was impressed that he'd caught on to what Rodney was doing, but some more back and forth revealed that he had been shown some of our treatment, to further torment him, and concluded that we were being held at least partially against our will.

Freedom was now stirring, so Rodney focused his attention back on him. We stood him up against the pole, and when he started struggling and shouting into his gag, Rod threaded some wire through his nose ring and pulled upward, forcing him on tiptoes before tying it off to an eyelet. He wound more wire around his captive's balls and tied that off as well. Freedom had shut up at this point and was wide-eyed, breathing heavily as he tried to keep his balance. Fabio seemed impressed at the severity of Rodney's revenge; I was kind of envious.

Rodney slapped the restrained dom's ass hard, eliciting a groan and some desperate shuffling. "So much for Freedom."

I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer. "You were never blindfolded throughout, were you? What's up with that?"

Rodney seemed embarrassed. "I have a phobia. I just freak out completely. They know and respected it throughout, until Freedom right now."

"And the 'yes Sir thank you Sir' stuff?"

I could swear he was blushing. "Yeah, uh, I... I'm into impact play. I love getting spanked, paddled, flogged, you name it."

"And I always assumed you were a complete top!"

"I am to you, babe. And you should know assuming makes an ass out--"

Fabio caught our attention by snapping his fingers and pointing at the pad. "How to handle the other 2?"

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hummm, interesting turn of events!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say something feels off. Promise and Blessing just so happen to randomly leave, leaving Freedom to watch over the captives and he just so happens to allow Tino some minimal restraints becasue he couldn't put all three of them in a cell...... They are supposedly in a large freaking dungeon, there's plenty of ways to keep Tino locked up even if the cell was full. I can't believe the Virtues would be this careless. Something isn't adding up. I'm suspicious!

Well [mention]blackbound[/mention], you've gone and done it again. Is this a twist in a bigger twist or am I over thinking everything. My mind is back in overdrive trying to figure this out!!

On another note, it seems we have 9 brave souls that wanted to remain in both the gag and blindfold. Makes me think about how fun it would be to test to see how long the 9 could make it IRL 😈😅
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Well @blackbound, you've gone and done it again. Is this a twist in a bigger twist or am I over thinking everything. My mind is back in overdrive trying to figure this out!!
To pour some fuel on the fire, maybe they're getting tired and careless too. Or they don't want any of the three to be unsupervised. Or Freedom might not be the brightest bulb in the box. I'm not saying it's definitely any of these, of course, it's much more fun to see the speculation and I hope I'm doing somewhat of a good job at keeping some things open-ended.
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago On another note, it seems we have 9 brave souls that wanted to remain in both the gag and blindfold. Makes me think about how fun it would be to test to see how long the 9 could make it IRL 😈😅
Love this idea. Who's stepping up?
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago To pour some fuel on the fire, maybe they're getting tired and careless too. Or they don't want any of the three to be unsupervised. Or Freedom might not be the brightest bulb in the box. I'm not saying it's definitely any of these, of course, it's much more fun to see the speculation and I hope I'm doing somewhat of a good job at keeping some things open-ended.
How dare you pour fuel on a burning fire 🤣🤣. All of these are definitely plausible but not where my suspicions lay. I can't exactly put my finger on it but there was just to many things of convenience for Tino, Rod and Fabio to get free. Yes, Rod was supposedly in the cell but even he was loosely restrained. This is why I'm suspicious. Tino being blind for so long has technically caused us readers to be blinded as well. Such an evil yet genius thing to do!!

So for now, I'm still sticking with Rod has his hand on planning some of this. This latest situation with a role reversal is liable to be all part of the plan. Or maybe it's a trap..... So many ways this could go!!
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Love this idea. Who's stepping up?
I already know who one of them is that voted to remain gagged and blindfolded. Shame we can't just set something up and see how long each of them could last! Any other doms or switches out there with a big enough place to host something like this? Could even be fun to place bets to see who could last the longest 😅
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] you're really getting inside and messing with [mention]Red86[/mention]'s head now!

A fun twist as Freedom literally loses his namesake. I like Fabio deciding to help them with their plan - I guess the Virtues should have tried a bit harder to keep him occupied rather than just left him tightly tied to a pole. Still, it did meet the definition of extreme bondage so he got what he asked for! My gut instinct is telling me that this escape wasn't planned but it will be interesting to see what happens next.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], ask and you shall receive! Next part coming right away.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 17
THURSDAY, PROBABLY

We unlocked Freedom's phone with his fingerprint and sent the other two a message, indicating there'd been an emergency. The reply came quickly: "cant leave u alone 5 min, p coming".

When Promise came into the room and found himself surrounded by three angry ex-captives, he surrendered without a fight. Maybe I was swayed a little by his spa treatment, but I thought it would've been a shame if his handsome, golden-colored angular face, his pretty big eyes and his immaculate hair or skin had been messed up. Rodney was far less charitable and Promise soon found himself wired to the metal pole across from Freedom, his beautiful lips pouting under the tegaderm, cheeks puffed from having his thong shoved in his mouth. As he was about my size, he was stuck staring at Freedom's nipples.

Blessing, on the other hand, fought all three of us tooth and nail when he finally returned, and we eventually had to use the remaining syringe to knock him out. There was no more room on the pole, but Rodney had a different idea after he walked out into the main dungeon, where our final captive had parked an enormous birthday cake, several bags of catered food, and multiple straitjackets.

When he awoke, he found himself hanging upside down from a large, motorized horizontal beam in the spa room, tightly wrapped in one of the jackets, mouth stuffed with a sponge and plastered shut with tegaderm. He was as tall and dark as Fabio but all muscle and had a pharaonic face, as if hewn from black marble, and heavy-lidded eyes with a strong epicanthic fold; his hair was closely cropped.

"Generous" offers to our other two captives saw them submit to the same treatment, and soon we had the three of them dangling side by side, restrained identically.

Fabio had found his phone and typed. "This calls for a celebration," the speech synthesizer said. "Stay right here."

He disappeared for a while, then returned with a tray with three glasses of whisky. We got in the hot tub, clinked glasses, and drank. We sat there for a while, not speaking, Rodney cuddling me. The warmth of the water made me

so

so

tired

- * -

I awoke with a start, my head pounding. An upside-down Fabio swam into view before me. I tried to rub my eyes, but my arms weren't moving. I tried to say something, but my mouth wasn't opening.

"Sorry," said the inflectionless phone voice, "how could I resist?"

Further exploration and contortions revealed that Rod and I were now also straitjacketed, gagged, and hung upside-down like our erstwhile tormentors, five bodies lined up in a neat row.

He used the winch to lower us to the ground, positioning us such that we were on our chests with our legs still in the air, cruelly bending our spines. Unperturbed by our predicament, he opened a six-pack of earplugs and proceeded to shove a single plug into our right nostrils.

After watching us struggle some more, he finally lowered us further, then disappeared. All our struggles were in vain; there was nothing we could do but wait until he reappeared.

When he finally did, he had a cart full of gear; I was amazed by the sheer amount of stuff this dungeon seemed to have in stock.

There were five breath restriction masks, and one went over each of our heads. They were transparent rubber, bulbous with a small hole for air. As long as one breathed calmly, one could get oxygen just fine, but any exertion would cause the hole to suck against the skin, cutting off the supply, and any ensuing panic would just make things worse.

Fabio untied Promise first and locked his ankles into a metal device that was clearly meant as a pillory, then laid him on his side.

Getting Freedom down from his hoist, he pulled him up to Promise's legs and locked his neck in the center opening of the device, then locked another such device onto Freedom's legs. This continued until he had all five of us in a circle, Promise's head trapped between my ankles.

He placed an ominous-looking machine in the center of the circle and started plugging in wires. These had pads at the ends that he slapped all over our bodies; they apparently stuck with an adhesive. There were dozens of the things, and he applied all of them.

Finally, he turned the machine on, and it started randomly jolting us with electricity.

"I will check on you in some hours," came the voice again. I could see Fabio walk away through the thick rubber as my muscles were forced into contractions by the machine.

It was harder and harder to breathe with only one free nostril. I felt my head going cold, my cheeks tingling, my vision dimming...

- * -

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well that is a twist that I didn't see coming - Fabio has certainly taken control of the situation. At least Tino has finally managed to catch a glimpse of his three original captors!

Who knows where this is going to go now as Fabio is an unknown but clealy highly devious entity.

Love the image of our now 5 captives hanging upside down in straightjackets.

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great writing, and suspense
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Son of a bitch..... I was expecting something to muck up the escape plan but I definitely didn't see this coming. Can't trust no one 🤣

Seems as though Fabio is just as extreme as the Virtues. And not only takes but gives too. And quite the predicament he's left the 5 in!

Now I'm sitting here trying speculate what's next. Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic