THE LONGEST WEEKEND (MMMM/M, MMM/MM, MMM/MMM) *** CONCLUDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

If you could get rid the gag or blindfold in this story, which would you pick?

The gag.
14%
The blindfold.
31%
I want both on!
55%

Total votes: 42

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE LONGEST WEEKEND (MMMM/M, MMM/MM, MMM/MMM) *** CONCLUDED

Post by blackbound »

THE LONGEST WEEKEND

This started as a much shorter story, called "The long weekend", but ballooned into a story even longer than my previously longest, A Night to Remember.

I couldn't stop writing. I've been writing this on and off for months. I hope you'll enjoy reading. If you do, please let me know. Like all writers here, I crave feedback.

I'll try to space this out more leisurely than before.

First part coming right away.

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]liam_678[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 22 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 1
FRIDAY

When Rodney pulled up to the campsite, the others were already there and had made themselves at home. Hugs were exchanged and drinks opened as the four caught up with each other for a bit, until one could no longer contain his curiosity. "So, where's the main attraction?"

"Oh right," said Rod, as if just remembering. He went back to his truck and retrieved a large duffel bag from the bed, carrying it over to the table. He put it down, unzipped it, and tipped it over. Out fell a large amount of used socks, boxers and briefs... and me.

- * -

Before continuing the story of the longest weekend, I should probably explain how I got into this situation.

Rodney had been assigned to me as a college room mate, and I don't know if whoever made that decision thought it was funny - I was slender and small, while he was literally twice as wide and tall enough that the top of my head only came up to his chest. He wasn't chubby, but also not ripped, just this massive presence with dark brown skin - several shades lighter than my own - and a clipper cut. We hit it off, though, and he was away often enough that my self-bondage experiments could continue unabated.

It was a weekend that Rod would be away. I had covered my hands and feet with socks before cuffing them to prevent any suspicious marks, and to make it much harder, but not impossible, to get out of the timed lock on the handcuffs early. I'd also gagged myself with my favorite ballgag, and was slowly grinding my crotch against my pillow, covered with a towel of course, when the door opened.

I froze, in full view of Rod, whose mouth dropped open. "I'll go get help," he managed, then fled, closing the door behind him.

I was mortified and perplexed in equal parts. Get help for what? Did he think I had been burgled? He could've just taken out my gag and asked me, or taken a look at my bonds to see they were self-inflicted. Whatever the case, my only recourse was to get out of this and explain. I started fiddling with the time lock in a mild panic; unfortunately, I'd only tried whether the socks would still allow me to release it while cuffing myself in front, and it turned out that it was much, much harder with my hands behind. I was still fumbling and uselessly jerking at the cuffs when Rodney returned, carrying a small bag.

"Couldn't find anyone," he said, putting the bag on the bed next to me. "What's going on here?"

I rolled my eyes at him, exaggeratedly moving my hand to indicate my gag and tried to talk around it; he seemed to catch on.

"Oh, right. Let me get that." He pushed my head down and moved my braids out of the way, then unbuckled the gag. I could feel it slackening, and then... he pulled it two or so notches tighter and buckled it again. What the hell?

There was no longer any talking around the gag, which was now lodged deeply in my mouth, but I made incredulous and/or angry gurgling noises. Rod just kept my head pushed down with his elbow; I could hear him unzip his bag, and then the pressure disappeared; I started to lift my head just as he slipped some fabric over my eyes - one of his gigantic socks. It was wide enough to cover my eyes and nose, and he tied it tightly behind my head.

Somewhere between worried and afraid, I started shouting into the gag; he immediately covered my mouth with his large palm. "Hey!" he said, in a friendly, calming tone. "Hey. Hey. Do you really want me to stop? Nod and I'll stop."

He waited.

I didn't nod.

"That's what I thought."

He used a second huge sock to tie over my the ball gag in my mouth; my entire face was now covered by the pair. They were soft and newly washed; I enjoyed their fresh scent on every inhale.

I felt rope around my wrists; he bound them in an X shape, palms up, expertly before unlocking and removing the handcuffs. He spread my thighs and bound my feet in the same manner before removing the legcuffs; I just let it happen, overwhelmed by what had transpired. Next, he looped a rope from my feet over my forehead, pulling my head up to do so, and back to the feet, then lifted my arms up enough to connect my bound hands to that same rope in a sort of hogtie. My neck protested slightly at being tilted back, but it didn't take a minute for me to get used to it. My dick was throbbing, leaking precum, the entire time.

And then he buried his face in my socked soles, grabbing the bridges with his hands, and inhaled deeply. I was mortified again; I'd worn those socks for at least two days now. He didn't seem to mind, rubbing his face against them and sniffing.

"So good," he said, and then I felt him pulling them off. "God, I love the contrast of your palms and soles, it's so much more pronounced than mine." He buried his face in my feet again for a while.

"Let me know if this is too weird," he said, then started licking my soles. To be honest, I did think it was weird, but given that he'd found me in self-bondage, I couldn't really judge. Being ticklish, I did have to start to giggle, and he briefly stopped before correctly placing the sound and continuing to lick my feet before putting the entirety of my forefoot into his mouth and sucking the toes, repeating it with the other foot. I could hear his breathing getting heavier and then the tell-tale signs of an orgasm.

"Thank you, Tino," he said, massaging my saliva-covered feet. "Can I... give you a hand?"

I grunted affirmatively, but rolled my eyes at the pun. He flipped me on my side and my erection disappeared beneath his fingers. It didn't take long before I made the same sounds he had, coming longer and harder than I ever had before.

Rod removed the socks he'd placed over my eyes and mouth, then finally removed the ball gag as well. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"How..." I started to ask.

"I saw your little toy box, Tino, and set you up."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say. "Can you untie me?"

His grin got wider. "Nah, I want to watch you untie yourself." He pulled the socks off my hands, stuffed one in my mouth and fixed it with the other, then sat there, lazily masturbating, while I grunted and strained to undo his knots. The situation was enough of a turn-on for me that I came again while trying to get free, but I had to concede defeat eventually.

"I think I'm going to keep you," he said, tousling my braids, then untied my hands enough for me to be able to do the rest.

And keep me he did.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I hope you've got a convenient washing machine.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

a promising start to a mutually beneficial friendship.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Getting caught while doing self-bondage could go a lot worse but Tino hit the jackpot with this one. Rodney is casually dominating but also clearly respectful of his boundaries. The flash-forward opening gives a nice taste of things to come and I'm looking forward to see how our narrator will handle being in the hands of four captives at once.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great start to what promises to be an outstanding story. The standard dorm buddies tale isn't usually my favorite plot (though you might be changing my mind here) but the hotness level is high and the consensual aspect is always a selling point, What makes it great is the way you write. You've become one of the writers I never skip over. The initial teaser is enough to get me intrigued (I DO like camping tales!) and the characters you've introduced are likable and believable.

I'll wait patiently for the next part. Well, semi-patiently, anyway.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago I hope you've got a convenient washing machine.
At a campsite? Well, we'll have to see.
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago a promising start to a mutually beneficial friendship.
Some months have passed between the flashback and "now", so it's good to see they're still going.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago I'm looking forward to see how our narrator will handle being in the hands of four captives at once.
Right in the next part!
MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago the consensual aspect is always a selling point
Uh oh.
MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago You've become one of the writers I never skip over.
I can't even tell you how wonderful of a compliment this is. Thank you!
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

I have to echo what others have said. A great start and I love the SSC going on between Rod and Tino. A dom that pushes boundaries but cares for their sub is a big plus for me. Really looking forward to what comes next! (Oh and thanks for the mention <3)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As usual [mention]blackbound[/mention] your story has already got its hooks in me as you tease the future before cutting away to the past. Love Rodney tightening the gag and then improving on Tino's bondage. It definitely seems like they have interests in common! It'll be much easier for Tino now he doesn't have to worry about tying himself up. Looking forward to where this one goes.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Another fine start to another story!!

Liked the way Rodney set Tino up but not in a mean way. Now Tino doesn't need to worry about tying himself up!

Looking forward to seeing this continue!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Looking forward to where this one goes.
Not much longer to wait. Glad to see you're on board.
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Another fine start to another story!!

Liked the way Rodney set Tino up but not in a mean way. Now Tino doesn't need to worry about tying himself up!

Looking forward to seeing this continue!!
Welcome back to you, too. The next chapter is on the way.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 2
FRIDAY

"Tino, meet the guys," he said. "These are Freedom, Promise, and Blessing." He probably thought he was very funny, since I couldn't see (although I had to quietly admire just how quintessentially Nigerian those names were); the guys were making lewdly appreciative comments regarding my current, almost fully naked state.

Rod had tied me into a small bundle, and now undid the ropes folding me into a Z shape, helping me stretch into a neatly roped display piece. My arms were box-tied and connected to a harness covering my torso, while my legs were bound in multiple places. My hands and feet were encased in my own socks, while one of his immense socks was tied on as a blindfold. But that wasn't all.

"Nice, man!" said Promise. "What kind of gag's that?"

"Special order from the Rope & Bunny," said Rodney. "It looks like a ball gag from the outside, but... well, you'll see." He smacked my ass, causing a barely audible yelp. "It's pretty good, though."

"Oh man," said Freedom. "Sorry to spoil the surprise, but I brought the 2.0 of that gag. I'll show you in a bit."

"You all brought your presents for the birthday boy?"

"You're damn right we did."

For my impending 21st birthday, I had asked Rodney for a consensual non-consent session. He insisted on a safe word, but started planning in secret enthusiastically. Very early this morning, I'd woken up to him bodily dragging me out of bed, zip-tying my hands to keep them out of the way until he could force the gag into my mouth before blindfolding me and then roping me up. He'd stuffed me in the bag, filled it up with a frankly incredible amount of used socks and underwear, and zipped it closed. While carrying me to the car, he cheerfully explained how he'd invited three other doms to come camping with their favorite gear to give me an unforgettable three-day birthday wekeend.

And now there I was at the mercy of four men, three of whom I didn't know and couldn't even see, and I couldn't have been any hornier.

- * -

I was ignored for a while as the four doms discussed the toys they'd brought in maddeningly vague detail. I drifted off for a bit until the words "...start with this" caught my attention. I turned my head toward the speaker and made an inquisitive sound.

"I think he's ready," said Blessing. Rod seemed to agree as two pairs of hands flipped me over. His voice was right by my ear. "This is going to feel a little weird. I hope you know you can trust me, and the other three, with your safety." I nodded, unsure what to brace for.

There was a cool sensation at the tip of my penis as someone covered it with a liquid; I could feel it numbing slightly, and my erection went down. "Here it comes," said Rod. There was a brief burning sensation, and then something I don't know how to describe, a fullness in my urethra. I was quickly distracted by a metal ring snapping closed around the base of my genitals, followed by a metal chastity cage sliding along my penis and locking to the ring. "Your birthday should be something special, so you're not getting your dick back until Sunday," Rod explained. "And with the urethral tube, we have even fuller control over you - we can just plug it with this endcap and you can't even go to the toilet without permission!"

To a normal person, that may have sounded like insanity, but to me, it was a massive turn-on. My penis grew in its cage, only to come to a straining halt against its metal bars.

Blessing continued in his best salesman impression. "But wait, that's not all! This prototype I got from the R&B proprietor for testing does even more! Apparently it's a special order for a special someone." His hand grabbed my package, and suddenly I could feel a blunt tip pressing into my glans. And then another, and another, and several along the shaft. As I was coming to grips with this new situation, someone ran what I later found out was a tiny feather duster along my cockhead. My cock twitched, trying to get hard, but running into the tips, retreating, then swelling again. I was leaking precum like a waterfall during this sensory overload, but the cage did its job. Eventually, it ended and I was left flushed and panting - and the day had hardly begun! With a "that's enough for now", the endcap was placed on the tube and they rolled me back on my stomach, my cage trapped under it.

"This next!" exclaimed Freedom, a little too excitedly. After a stern warning not to speak, Rodney unbuckled my gag and started to extract it from my mouth. I had to open very wide for him to get its bulk past my teeth - it was engineered to trap the tongue under it and for the teeth to slide into two ridges, "like a butt plug for the mouth", as he had so disgustingly described it.

"Keep it open," Freedom commanded. His fingers entered my mouth, and shortly after, he'd installed the gag. It was an internal dental gag, entirely invisible from the outside, that depressed the tongue with a metal plate while its two V-shaped sides trapped the back top and bottom teeth on either side, forcing the mouth open perpetually with no chance of me dislodging it. I must've looked like an idiot with my lips perpetually parted.

"But wait, that's not all!" Again? "The second part is pretty similar to the gag you bought." Another huge rubber ball entered my mouth, forcing my jaw open even wider before settling in with a pop. "But the outside also covers the lips, and that doubles as a handhold to pull it back out! Kind of like a baby's dummy, but it's airtight. This way, you can keep him quiet until it's feeding time" - I could practically hear him grinning as he said that - "and then you can put it right back in. Or you can leave it out and shove whatever else in there, with the tongue depressor there's no way for him to spit it out. Since it's internal, you can even tape over his mouth no problem."

"I love seeing his lips straining around a gag, but this is also pretty hot," mused Rod. "I guess you're right, this can just stay on until Sunday, along with the blindfold." This declaration brought another wave of trepidation and excitement. Would they really do that?

"Speaking of!" interjected Promise. "You set on this sock, or..?" Rod grunted his assent and ordered me to keep my eyes closed as the sock was removed and replaced with a very comfortable padded blindfold. It had straps running over and under my ears and molded itself to my face as he pulled them comfortably tightly. "Thanks to the design, this thing is impossible to rub off," Promise advertised. "But wait, that's not all... no, I'm just kidding. Nowhere near as spectacular as these other toys, though."

"Oh, don't be like that. I know you brought more."

"We all did."

With those preliminaries out of the way, my bindings were transformed into a hogtie and earplugs deafened me as the quartet decided my fate.

- * -

Time gets weird when you're bereft of your sight, speech, and hearing. I was drifting in a pleasant haze, focused on my breath, but thoughts about my current predicament kept intruding and causing my poor dick to strain against its cruel prison. This was the most unusual, extreme, unpredictable and arousing situation I'd ever found myself in - I was completely at the mercy of my boyfriend/master and three strangers. Deep down I knew I could stop this at any time with the safeword (or gesture, in this case), but even deeper down I wished I could forget what it was, to forget I was in a safe environment, to snap my fingers and come to and find myself bound, gagged, blindfolded and deafened without a clue why. I'd have to make do with not knowing what was coming, but the mere train of thought sent another wave of pleasurable pain through my body as the metal spikes forced my budding erection back into submission.

Just as I was starting to fall asleep, the plugs were pulled from my ears. I wiggled expectantly, but... nothing. I quickly realized they were allowing me to hear whatever it was they were constructing - scraping noises, hammering, rustling, creaking, and so on.

Eventually, they were apparently done, because Rodney bizarrely strapped a football helmet over my head. He undid the hogtie, threw me effortlessly over his shoulder, carried me for a few steps, then held me upside down as one of the others tied a thick, coarse rope to the one tying my ankles. He released me, and I was dangling head down from whatever structure they had erected.

I heard Rod's voice next to my ear again. "Whatever happens next: don't panic. It's going to be scary, but I promise you're safe."

He pulled a plastic bag over my head and fixed it around my neck with a belt. Before I could even adjust to that, whoever was holding the rope suspending me let go and I fell.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]liam_678[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Freedom, Promise, Blessing and ... Rodney. You had me smiling from the very beginning.

That's a pretty impressive chastity cage they've found for Tino - I don't think little Tino will be escaping any time soon although I think he'll keep reminding himself that it's there!

Chastity cage, gag and blindfold - three much better gifts than the ones brought by the wise men. I don't think any expense has been spared.

It seems like these guys have lots of imaginative ideas so I look forward to what they bring out next. What sort of contraption have they attached Tino too?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Is there room for a 5th dom? 🤣. Okay, I respect the fact that things may and or will happen that are technically outside of what I'm personally into but still, with all these ideas you come up with, I could still honestly have some fun in these stories!

Sounds like a fun weekend is ahead for these 4 doms and Tino. Looking forward to seeing this continue!!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

These guys should accept invitations to birthday parties! You never know what to expect with Rodney but I'm sure he's being careful not to hurt his boyfriend with his creative schemes.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Freedom, Promise, Blessing and ... Rodney. You had me smiling from the very beginning.

That's a pretty impressive chastity cage they've found for Tino - I don't think little Tino will be escaping any time soon although I think he'll keep reminding himself that it's there!

Chastity cage, gag and blindfold - three much better gifts than the ones brought by the wise men. I don't think any expense has been spared.

It seems like these guys have lots of imaginative ideas so I look forward to what they bring out next. What sort of contraption have they attached Tino too?
They can't all have traditional Nigerian parents, that would be ridiculous. The cage is a sneaky tie-in to an offhand comment from an earlier story ;)
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Is there room for a 5th dom? 🤣. Okay, I respect the fact that things may and or will happen that are technically outside of what I'm personally into but still, with all these ideas you come up with, I could still honestly have some fun in these stories!

Sounds like a fun weekend is ahead for these 4 doms and Tino. Looking forward to seeing this continue!!
At the peril of bragging: there's going to be so much going on in this story that I would be disappointed in myself if you couldn't find anything you're into.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago These guys should accept invitations to birthday parties! You never know what to expect with Rodney but I'm sure he's being careful not to hurt his boyfriend with his creative schemes.
The combination of this comment and the Three Wise Men comment above is giving me ideas... they are nominally there for Tino's birthday party, however early.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 3
FRIDAY

I shrieked as I plummeted headfirst into a pit of mud and kept going until I was stuck all the way up to my feet. I struggled in a panic, but quickly felt Rod's hands stroking my feet - and then I calmed down and understood. The bag provided a (limited) supply of air, and the helmet was there to prevent it from being pressed directly against my face from the weight of the mud.

The rope tightened and I slowly started moving upward again. Soon enough, I had fully emerged from the pit and was dangling freely again. My air was running out at this point, but the bag was immediately removed, followed by the helmet, and Rod took my head in his hands. He yanked the rubber part of the gag out with a *plop* and tilted my head upwards. The inner gag remained in place as advertised.

"Celebratory shot!" he warned, then carefully poured a sip of (really good) whisky down my throat as the others cheered and applauded.

"You did good, baby. Welcome to the Brotherhood of Black Campers."

"Plenty of BBC to go around here", snickered Blessing. "Ow!"

With that, the celebration ended and the rubber gag was shoved back into my defenseless mouth.

- * -

They left me hanging there for a while as the mud dried on me, then took me down, untying my legs and walking me over to sit on the bench by the table. They'd been cooking in the meantime, and even pureed a meal for me so they could feed me without removing the dental gag. I was amazed at how comfortable it was to wear even after what must've been several hours by now. As expected, they reapplied the second gag as soon as I was done eating, then marched me through the forest for a few minutes.

We emerged somewhere there was sunlight - it was immediately warmer. Rod scooped me up and placed me on a sun lounger - one of those old ones made from winding that was essentially clothesline around a frame to form a canvas. My ankles were tied to either side of the metal frame, then my hands were released from the box tie and immediately retied to the armrests. One of the guys trapped my balls between two of the elastic cords, making me essentially immobile again, while another untied and removed my torso harness.

Again, I was left alone. I could hear the others in the water of what had to be a lake, confirmed when they repeatedly returned to stand over me, dripping with cool water, to check up on me as I was baking in the late summer sun. My sweat mixed with the dried mud caked on me.

"Will you look at this pigsty," said Freedom, placing a hand on my chest to scoop up some of the rehydrated mud and smearing it onto my face. "We're going to have to clean that up."

Scrambling noises, and then the lounger was lifted up and unceremoniously dumped into the water, where it quickly began to sink. I had just enough time to take a deep breath before my head was submerged and I was dragged down into the ... shallows, actually. They waited until I started struggling for real until they raised it back up so my body was out of the water, but "baptized" me several more times before deciding I was now clean and returning the lounger to shore.

I was dry and back to warming up in no time.

At that point, we were apparently done with the lounger. They untied my feet from it and sat me up, my balls still trapped in the seat. They untied my hands from the armrests, holding them tight as if I was going to be able ot mount any resistance, then expertly tied them behind my back before marching me back to camp.

It was now getting cold, and I was shivering in my naked state. Promise spoke up. "Time for my next present!"

I was laid on a tarp on the ground, and he started his spiel. "For this demonstration, we're first going to need these." A rattling, then metal cuffs locked around my wrists and ankles. There was a short chain between the ankle cuffs, but the handcuffs were connected by a single bolt. Another chain connected the pairs of cuffs to each other, and a final chain went around my waist, fixing the hands in place. The ropes, now useless, were removed; the socks were still on my hands and feet, maddeningly restricting my dexterity - not that I could've escaped these metal restraints.

I was pulled into a standing position. "Got your boy tied up but need to dress him? Don't want to remove the restraints? With these special clothes, you no longer have to!"

The innovation was apparently clothes split in half by a zipper, and indeed, after some minutes I was fully dressed in warm pants and a thick longsleeve.

"God you look hot in camo, baby," said Rodney. He picked me up and carried me over to the bench. Once again I was made to wait while food was prepared. The beautiful smell of barbecue soon permeated my nostrils, but Rod adamantly refused to remove the spreader gag, so pureed meat and vegetables it was, washed down with an alcohol-free beer.

"Bedtime, lil man," said Blessing. "The big boys sleep in the hut, but you get the tent. You'll love the stakes, they're embedded in concrete so neither storm nor naughty subs can't rip them out of the ground!"

I slowly shuffled to the tent, guided by Rod's strong hand. He sat me down on a comfortable mat and undid the handcuffs but holding my socked hands with his, immobilizing my arms by sheer strength. The others quickly got to removing the leg cuffs and tying my feet to the stakes, whereupon Rod handed my arms over one by one until I ended up in a tight, but not uncomfortable, spreadeagle.

The rubber gag had not been reapplied, presumably so I couldn't choke during the night. I figured it couldn't be that late, but I had no choice but to go to sleep. So far, so good, I thought - I'd pushed Rodney for harder treatment but apparently he was too much of a softie to really put me through the wringer. Maybe the following days would be different.

He fiddled with my cage. "If you need to pee, just pee, I've connected your catheter to a bag." "We'll make you drink it on Sunday!" shouted Blessing from outside, then, "Ow!"

He kissed me on the forehead, then left. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. An indeterminate amount of time later, I was awakened by a hand pressing over my mouth. I immediately knew it wasn't Rod, and the whisper confirmed it. "You're being babied way too much, lil man. Let's make you a little less comfortable for the rest of the night."

And with that, he slowly but inexorably pushed a pair of vile socks into my mouth. I coughed and moaned, but with the accursed tongue depressor, there was nothing I could do to stop him. Being only used to Rodney's clean socks, the taste was indescribable, but he didn't stop there, briefly lifting the bottom of my blindfold to stick the end of a sock under it, then draping the rest over my nose and shoving the end in my now overly full mouth as well. He laid a fourth sock horizontally over my mouth and tightly knotted it at the back, pushing the bundle in further and fixing the one assaulting my nostrils in place.

He wasn't done, though - roughy pulling my head up by my hair, he quickly and efficiently wrapped my lower face in tape. My protests and shouts were reduced to nearly inaudible, as if the rubber gag had been inserted, except whatever monstrous filth had accumulated on the articles in my mouth was numbing my tongue and gums while every breath forced me to inhale similarly noxious vapors.

"Nighty-night!" he said, condescendingly patting my cheek, and I could hear the tent being zipped back closed.

I struggled for a while, but to no avail. Deep down, I was excited at the rougher treatment, but worried that Rod would see it in the morning and abandon the entire thing. With all kinds of thoughts swirling around in my head, I nevertheless fell back asleep.

- * -

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Alright, all sorts of torments I can understand - - - but alcohol-free beer!? That's inhuman!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Alright, all sorts of torments I can understand - - - but alcohol-free beer!? That's inhuman!
It takes a real sadist to think of the small details. Or maybe the three already knew what they were going to do that night and wanted to make sure Tino wouldn't be gagged unsupervised while drunk.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hanging upside down, a bag over a helmet on your head and dropped into a mud pit, Jesus, that would take some serious truss in your partner for someone to not lose it and freak out. I'd been freaking out no matter how much I trusted someone. But then again, I hate losing control anyways. I guess that's the dom in me 🤣

The non alcohol beer is just blah to me (can't stand that stuff) but it makes sense that they wouldn't want him to be drunk & gagged while being left alone. Smart and responsible doms!
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago
At the peril of bragging: there's going to be so much going on in this story that I would be disappointed in myself if you couldn't find anything you're into.
I don't think you have any disappointment to worry about. You have proven time and time again how crafty you are with writing these stories. And not everything that happens in a story has to be something I'm personally into. But it is a bonus when you do have multiple things in your stories that I am into!
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

I sense inner turmoil brewing between the doms. It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. Tino clearly likes it rougher but at the expense of Rod's wishes? Also, the mud drop was superb and I love the details you put into the gag. Great work as always! ;)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago I don't think you have any disappointment to worry about. You have proven time and time again how crafty you are with writing these stories. And not everything that happens in a story has to be something I'm personally into. But it is a bonus when you do have multiple things in your stories that I am into!
Well, I hope you'll find something. The story's grown by around 20% since I thought it was done for the second time and started posting it, and I thought it was done again but it keeps wanting to expand.
Tiddles wrote: 1 year ago I sense inner turmoil brewing between the doms. It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. Tino clearly likes it rougher but at the expense of Rod's wishes? Also, the mud drop was superb and I love the details you put into the gag. Great work as always! ;)
Thanks! Good observation on the turmoil, we'll have to see what comes of that.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 4
SATURDAY MORNING

I was woken up by the tent unzipping. I could hear someone enter and close it back up, but whoever it was didn't say or do anything. My querying mmphs, even quieter now that the socks in my mouth had been soaked with my saliva and expanded, were ignored.

Shortly after, I could hear Rodney approaching, chatting with two of his friends. The tent zipped open, and I heard Rod say "What the-" before there was a loud thump and "oof" and chaos ensued.

"The fuck are you-"
The ratcheting of handcuffs.
Scuffling.
Grunting.
"Motherfucker, I - nngh"
"Open your goddamn-"
"Agh!"
"Will you- here, press here-"
"AAH! Nnngh!", then a gurgling sound.
"Earplugs!" A pause. "Gag!"
More ratcheting and garbled shouting, then a familiar "plop" reducing the sound to nothing.
"Hood... no, the other one!"

I was struggling like mad against the stakes, trying to slip off my blindfold. No chance. There was more grunting and shuffling, the sounds receding from the tent. I struggled pointlessly for another minute or two before a hand grabbed me around the throat.

It was Freedom's, as it quickly turned out. "Ok, lil man. Your boyfriend is too soft to give you what you need. You're not here for a beach holiday. So, we're securely storing him away in a cage in the hut while we show you a good time. He's even wearing the same gag as you! Now, we don't know your safe word. But what we do know is that Rod had you write down a passphrase that we were supposed to torture out of you, and he's already wasted a full day. We're honoring his one hour a day time limit, so it's gonna be fucking intense."

My mind was reeling. Anxiety: I hadn't given Rodney a passphrase! Fear: I was at the hands of three doms I didn't know, hadn't even seen, who had just taken out my boyfriend. Excitement: I was at the hands of three doms I didn't know, hadn't even seen, who wouldn't honor a safeword. My dick was pressing hard into the cage's studs, refusing to go down.

Freedom roughly unwrapped the tape from my mouth, extracted the socks, and shoved the rubber gag in. "Better pee while you still can, that cap's going back on in 10. Bio break right after, and then we're getting started."

This time, I tried to fight back as they put the hand and leg cuffs on me, but all it earned me was derisive snickering. As threatened, they screwed the cap back on my cage. I'll spare my readers the details of the toilet break; suffice it to say it ended with my ass in the cold water of the brook for a while. Thus cleaned, my captors decided it was time to take charge of the last biological function they couldn't control at will yet, and a plug was inserted, followed by some sharp slaps on my butt and comments on its jiggle. It stimulated my prostate as I was perp-marched step by tightly constrained step back to the camp.

A collar was fastened around my neck before they unceremoniously pushed me to lie on my stomach. They shortened the chain between the two pairs of cuffs until I was in a tight hogtie, then pulled the end of the chain through the collar and back to the handcuffs, pulling my head back and raising my chest off the ground. They zipped the clothes off of me and removed the socks off my feet, but not my hands.

There was some beeping. "Timer set to an hour. All you need to do to stop this is tell us the passphrase." Promise said, removing the rubber part of the gag.

"Three... Two... One... GO!"

Three pairs of hands started tickling me, hard. At first, it merely hurt, but soon I was giggling, then screaming with laughter, panting as if I were running a marathon. I tried to beg them to stop between breaths, but they either didn't understand or didn't care. After an eternity, they stopped. "Ready to give us the phrase? There's a good lunch in it for you, too."

"Ah ann ahh!" I desperately tried to make it clear that I didn't know of any passphrase.

They started again. I was howling, crying with laughter, my voice going hoarse when they next stopped another eternity later. Throughout, I could feel their sweat dripping all over me, mingling with my own.

"You're harder than I thought. What's the passphrase?"

"Ah ann ahh! Hllf hrr a hff uh hod!"

"As you wish." This time, it was only two pairs of hands brutalizing me. I found out why when the third tormentor pulled a plastic bag over my head and taped it in place.

My instinct was to conserve air; what happened was that I continued to pant exactly as before. The air got warm and stale in no time, and soon enough I was sucking the plastic against my face, into my open mouth and nostrils, in desperation to get a breath. I gave an involuntary high-pitched wail and, just like that, the bag was torn open and they gave me two gasping breaths before resuming my tickle torture.

At this point, my laughter had turned into toneless rasps, my vocal chords seizing up. I could hear the wrinkle of plastic approaching my head, couldn't even beg for mercy as I felt another bag sliding over it, and then...

...the timer went off.

The bag receded. The torment stopped. The hogtie was undone, and they left me lying there, barely conscious.

"Well," said Blessing, clearly disappointed. "We'll have to try something else tomorrow."

"We have all day today and tomorrow to wear him down," replied Freedom.

"And night," Promise chimed in.

Mercifully, they poured some water down my sore throat before the socks went back on my feet - the leg cuffs readjusted to be on top of them - and the gag back in my mouth. They pulled me upright and marched me off into the woods. I was hurting all over and the leg chain again only allowed small steps, so it took a long while until we were where they wanted me to be.

I knew I was going to be there for a while when the leg cuffs were replaced with a spreader bar set just a little too wide for comfort. Thin rope was wrapped around my balls and they forced me to bend my knees slightly before tying it off to the bar.

A thicker rope was tied around my handcuffs, thrown over a branch, and my arms pulled up behind me until I was bent forward, then tied off as well. Throughout all of this, they worked in ruthless efficiency, giving me no opportunity to fight back whatsoever.

Next came a rubber gas mask hood; from the way my breath whistled, a hose was connected to the intake... and from the smell reaching my nostrils, they'd pulled a nasty sock over the hose. They weren't done, however: clamps connected by a chain bit into my nipples. They tied something to it - a shoe, I was gleefully informed by Freedom - and dropped it, adding significant weight to the chain. They put the end of the hose deep into the shoe, which added a second, cheesy layer of stench.

"You'll be here for a while so we'll let you pee if you need to," announced Blessing, then unscrewed the cage's cap. I felt a brief burst of schadenfreude when his hand was flooded with the precum that had collected in the catheter.

"Haha, he's loving it," crowed Promise. "Well, see you later, lil man."

- * -

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Two chapters for the price of one! It looks like Rodney's plans have gone a little off the rails - always a danger when you've got multiple doms with differing ideas on what to do with a sub. I loved his take-down purely described though the sounds Tino can hear. Also love the first sign of these differing views with Tino's late night gagging visit - welcome to the world of raunchy socks.

I like the range of emotions fighting inside Tino as the scales of power tip around him whilst he is helpless to do anything about it. It feels like he is going to be pushed to the limit although he doesn't seem to be in any real danger. It looks like he's about to learn about stress and predicament bondage - would we expect anything else from [mention]blackbound[/mention]? He doesn't seem too upset about it.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Tino's getting more than what he specifically requested, but would he really be happy if he knew he could stop it at any point? His id and ego don't necessarily seem to be in agreement about how he feels now that he has no say whatsoever.

Thanks for letting me know what you enjoyed - I try to bring mostly new things every story, which is getting progressively more difficult, so it's good to know what works and what doesn't.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic