My Housekeeper's Secret - (M/F) The final chapter! April 7, 2023!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

The obvious is a hogtie then slowly examine her bare feet, legs, neck, tummy and rate (even write ) a score out of 10 for ticklish mess.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 22 – Naty

“I’ll be right back, dear,” said Raquel as she closed all the curtains in the living room and sauntered off to her room.

In the semi-darkness, Naty struggled with her bonds with a heady feeling of excitement. She was truly tied up…with no hope of escape! Raquel had secured her quite well and she could find no way of releasing herself. Her mind whirled with the possibilities of what Raquel planned to do with her.

She was unprepared for Raquel’s return. Raquel had changed into a skin-tight black nylon suit which showed off her lean, but curvy figure quite well. She had also tied her long straight hair into a ponytail atop her head. She had applied some severe makeup with dark kohl around her eyes and blood red lipstick. She wore ankle-length boots. With her panther-like gait, she looked every inch a dominatrix. Like a predator, her eyes were fixed on her prey.

“Oh my!” was all that Naty could utter as her captor drew near. Raquel sat beside her and draped one long leg over the housekeeper’s fettered and bare legs. The silky nylon seemed to convey a current of electricity as they contacted Naty’s bare skin.

“You look so pretty and yummy all tied up like this, dear!” exclaimed Raquel as she drew her bound captive near with one hand around Naty’s shoulder while her other hand slowly explored Naty’s face and neck. As if by reflex, Naty threw her head back, exposing her throat in a submissive gesture.

“Now what should I do with you, hmmm?” asked Raquel.

Naty started to answer, but Raquel covered her mouth with one hand while her other hand wandered down to Naty’s breasts, which were displayed so prominently because of the ropes around her body. Raquel then took a wad of cloth and commanded Naty to open her mouth. The silky wad filled Naty’s mouth before Raquel secured it in place with several strips of surgical tape. Now, Naty was bound and gagged, helplessly silent and immobilized.

Raquel moved farther away from Naty and took her bound legs in her lap. Her fingers explored every inch of Naty’s legs causing the helpless housekeeper to grunt and groan as her bare flesh was caressed.

“Such nice legs you have, dear! And such tiny feet!” said Raquel whereupon she raked her long fingernails on the sole of one foot. This caused Naty to kick her legs, but Raquel held them still as she continued to torment Naty’s soles with her hands and fingernails. Now Naty could not help laughing as she was tickled. The tickling sensation was driving her crazy.

After several long minutes, Raquel smiled and slowly pulled off Naty’s skirt. Naty stared wide-eyed as her panties were exposed. She looked at Raquel and shook her head, but Raquel put one finger on her gagged mouth before saying, “Now, now, dear! You can’t do anything so you may as well enjoy the ride!” Her chuckle sent shivers up and down Naty’s spine.

Raquel threw the skirt to one side before she stood up to turn Naty facedown on the couch. She took another length of rope and tied Naty’s bound ankles to her chest harness so that the housekeeper was now hogtied. Raquel then continued tickling Naty’s upturned soles eliciting more bursts of hysterical laughter from her prisoner.

Raquel then explored Naty’s bent legs and began applying soft kisses to her feet and exposed skin. Naty could only endure the worshipping of her bound body, although she could feel her excitement growing…especially between her legs.

As if reading her mind, Raquel groped Naty’s womanhood, which was covered only by the thin fabric of her panties and this elicited a groan of pure excitement from the captive.

Raquel then turned Naty faceup and pushed Naty’s shirt up to expose her breasts, covered only by the thin bra. Raquel fondled the twin mounds, making her prisoner writhe helplessly on the couch and moan helplessly. She pushed the bra cups aside exposing the nipples and she bent forward to lick, bite and suck the hardened nubs.

Naty was now floating in sensual bliss. Her apprehension had turned into raw desire and she wanted more. She wished she could tell Raquel what to do but she was a helpless passenger in this incredible sexual rollercoaster.

When Raquel stopped, she asked her captive, “Are you ok with this, Naty? Shall I continue?”

Naty nodded enthusiastically, but she was surprised when her hogtie rope was removed and she was helped to her feet.

“I think we need a bit more privacy now, so off to the bedroom with ya!” said Raquel with a slap to Naty’s butt.

Naty balanced precariously, started with the slap, but she shuffled forward and began to hop…slowly at first, then gaining more confidence. As she hopped, her exposed breasts bounced and Raquel smiled appreciatively as her bound prisoner made her way to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, at last, Naty stopped and was guided into a chair, slightly out of breath. She remembered how she spied on Raquel through the window and now she was in the same room, but, in her case, she had been bound into helplessness and she now awaited her fate.

Raquel worked efficiently removing the ropes from around Naty’s legs. She also removed the bonds around her captive’s upper body and Naty took the brief respite to shake out the kinks in her arms and legs.

“Feeling ok, so far, dear?” asked Raquel and Naty nodded since she was still gagged.

“Good!” said Raquel before she pulled off Naty’s shirt. Suddenly self-conscious, Naty tried to cover her bosom and womanhood with her hands before Raquel gently pulled her hands away and held her wrists firmly. She stood close to Naty and said, “Naty, you should know that I intend to strip you naked before I tie you up again. If you don’t want this, now is the time to let me know.”

Naty appreciated Raquel’s concern for her and remembered how Paul would do the same when he tried a new position or restraint on her. She decided to trust her captor and nodded slowly.

Delighted, Raquel unsnapped Naty’s bra before removing the garment. She drank in the sight of the exposed tits and softly caressed them, feeling the nipples harden under her touch. Naty nodded again and Raquel slowly pushed down Naty’s last garment. Naty stepped out of the panties and she stood exposed and vulnerable. Raquel guided her to the bed where she was made to lie down in he middle.

Raquel deftly secured Naty’s wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed so that her naked prisoner was now spreadeagled and utterly helpless to resist her. She slowly walked around the bed savoring her captive’s nakedness, stealing a touch or a caress from time to time.

Raquel slowly shed her boots and bodysuit. She wore no underwear so her nude body was exposed to Naty’s sight. Naty took in the lean and sexy woman standing over her and feelings of excitement, wonder and apprehension warred within her. She was tied down to the bed, completely naked and exposed to another woman who had plans for her.

Raquel bent down to softly caress Naty’s face and said, “I know you love Paul and he has brought you to heights of pleasure. Now you will feel how one woman can love another.”

---

I hope this meets with your approval [mention]JulieG[/mention]! ;)

Watch for the continuation...
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I think i'll just leave that to you, Sir. Because, i'm certain that, whatever you come up with WILL be good!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am really curious what Raquel will be doing next :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 24 – Raquel

Fast asleep, Raquel was awakened by a soft rustle. She opened her eyes and saw only darkness. Her night light was off and she assumed she had forgotten to turn it on or the power was off. She tried to get up but found that she could not. Her arms were drawn behind her. She felt something wrapped around them, binding them together. Her ankles were also tied together. The lower part of her face was covered in tape and she felt her mouth stuffed with something.

Then, from the darkness flowed a figure. She could barely make out its form, but it seemed large and tall. Then a voice spoke, “I am here to give you what you need.”

The figure flung off the comforter covering Raquel and she was shocked to see herself naked. How someone could strip her thus without her knowing about it was a mystery. A hand slowly traveled up her legs up to her hips and stomach.

“You are indeed quite lovely and full of sensuality!” remarked the dark figure. Try as she might, Raquel could not see his face, but his voice was deep and masculine.

The hand was on Raquel’s breasts now, squeezing and caressing insistently. Much to her chagrin, Raquel could feel herself getting turned on. Her helplessness and nudity had started this and the touches were gradually enhancing it.

Even with the man so close, Raquel could not discern any features except for his eyes, which seemed to flash with a blue fire. Now the man was using both hands to fondle his helpless captive. Despite the fear, Raquel could feel her excitement mount. She had not been tied up so helplessly for so long. She needed this! She wanted this!

“Yes, you need to savor the helplessness and the hopelessness of your situation! Give in to your inner desires! Let go!” urged the man.

Raquel began to struggle in her bonds, but none too strongly.

“This simply will not do!” remarked the man and he stood. With his standing, Raquel felt her vision blur. Her limbs moved on their own and when her sight became normal again, she had been somehow bound in another position. This time, she was stretched out on her bed, tied to its four posts. Her thighs were kept open with more rope insuring that nothing was hidden from her captor.

His hands were back, exploring every square inch of Raquel’s exposed body. Her mind was slipping into bliss and she could not help herself. She was panting now, in bad need of more. She tried to move and writhe to ease the incredible fire between her legs.

“I can see that you are about ready, Raquel!” said the man.

And a shroud of darkness descended upon Raquel. She tried to scream.

----

“Hi Paul!” said Naty, waving gleefully at the laptop. Onscreen via Zoom, Paul waved back.

“Hey there, cutie! How ya doin’?” asked Paul.

“Oh, I’m fine! It’s raining here. Monsoon season, you know. Otherwise, things are kinda quiet,” responded Naty.

Paul smiled slyly and asked, “Do you miss me?”

Naty blushed before smiling bashfully and saying, “I…yes, Paul. I miss you!”

“Hey, don’t sweat it! I’ll be home in just over a week!” reassured Paul.

“I admit the days have been…different,” said Naty.

Paul smiled thoughtfully, before saying, “Well, why don’t we try something?”

“Like what?” asked Naty.

“You’ll see. First, take off your shirt!” commanded Paul.

Naty complied with a puzzled look on her face.

“Oh, good, you’re not wearing a bra! Now put your arms behind you!” said Paul, “Good! Now imagine that I’ve tied your wrists behind your back and that I’m using my hands to touch your breasts.”

Naty understood at last and closed her eyes imagining Paul fondling her breasts. She let out a breathy sigh as she visualized him grabbing, squeezing and pawing at her.

“There ya go! Now, be a good girl and fetch some of that white medical tape!” said Paul. Naty complied and Paul commanded her to cover her mouth with tape before resuming her position.

Paul continued, “Now, that’s hot! If I could, I’d pop over there and take those lovely tits into my mouth, baby! Feel that? I’m sucking on them! I’m licking your nipples! Are they getting hard?” Naty was moaning now through her gag, thoroughly turned on by Paul’s words. She was very horny now and wanted some relief.

“Now scoot back a little and take off the rest of your clothes. Show me your hot cunt!” said Paul and Naty moved backwards so her entire body could be seen on camera. She ended up on the bed, naked with her legs spread wide apart.

“Now, I want you to play with yourself…slowly!” said Paul. Naty inserted one finger into her snatch and started to finger herself slowly. She was very wet now and her body thrummed in time to her finger’s thrusts.

Onscreen, Paul was panting also, “Yes, baby! I’m getting off seeing you naked and playing with yourself! I’m imagining you tied up and helpless while I spread your legs…fingering you…eating you…fucking you!”

It was too much. Naty came and grunts could be heard from the laptop as the two came almost at the same time.

----

Your comments would be most welcome [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention].
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hmmm .... I wonder who the mysterious captor of Raquel is :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Raquel seemed to awaken from deep slumber. Her bed was lit by a shaft of light, but her surroundings were blanketed in impenetrable blackness. She tried to get up but was rudely reminded of her plight.

She was still completely naked, but she had been bound in a different way. Her bare body had been cocooned in rope. Soft and white rope held her in an immovable grip. Her arms had been cruelly bound behind her, fettered at wrists and elbows. More rope was wound around her body above and below her breasts. More rope was wound around her waist, pinning her forearms firmly. Her ankles were bound together with a generous amount of rope. More strands were wound above and below her knees. Her thighs were also tied together. Her mouth was stuffed and taped closed. There was no hope of rolling off the bed since her ankles were tied to the bed.

“You are awake, I see. Good! Time for some more fun!” said the black figure. In his hand was a vibrating wand. He flicked it on and Raquel watched helplessly as it neared her breasts. A brief touch produced shock, warmth and stimulation. Raquel arched her back, as much as her bonds would allow. Then, her other nipple received the same rude treatment. Raquel groaned helplessly in her bonds, unable to stop the assault on her body.

Raquel felt the tip of the wand drawn down her body towards her flat stomach before it was moved tantalizingly around her very vulnerable womanhood. She shook her head, but part of her longed for more. In her mind, she needed this. Slowly and inexorably, the wand was moved towards her sweet spot. When in touched her, Raquel screamed. The vibrations did their insidious work and Raquel felt her control and resistance slipping away.

“Feel it, girl! Take it! That’s good!” enthused the man. The power was increased and Raquel groaned long and hard.

“Please no more! But…I need this! I want this!” thought Raquel.

“Yes, my captive…you needed this! Now, come for me! Come hard!” commanded the man.

Raquel had no choice. She was his prisoner and slave. The pleasure built until nothing else mattered. Her body was writhing now, and there was nothing to stop the inevitable.

And then, she came….

----

The next morning, Naty arrived as usual to have breakfast with Raquel. She opened the door and went to the dining room. She saw Raquel sitting on a chair with her legs drawn up. Before her was a fast cooling mug of coffee.

Noticing Raquel’s red eyes, Naty asked, “Hey! Are you ok?”

Raquel looked blankly at Naty and did not speak for several long seconds. She sighed and said, “I need a favor, Naty.”

“Yes, yes! What can I do for you?” asked Naty.

“I want you to tie me up,” answered Raquel.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 25 – Naty

Naty was stunned into silence. For minutes, she could only stare at her friend, not knowing how to react.

Raquel interjected, “Let me explain, Naty. For several nights now, I’ve been having dreams…dreams of being tightly bound and dominated. You must understand that I have this need…this deep want to be tied up and dominated. I had this very intimate relationship with someone before and she managed to satisfy my need…for submission. But since I’ve moved away from her, I haven’t managed to find anyone I could trust enough…to submit to. You saw me tied up on the bed. It was my way of easing my need. But the past nights’ dreams must be a sign that I badly need to be bound…with no hope of escape.”

Raquel ended with, “I know and feel that I can trust you, Naty. Will you help me?”

Naty thought for several minutes and said, “I would very much like to help you, Raquel, but I don’t know what to do!”

Raquel smiled wanly and said, “Don’t worry, I will guide you…then we’ll see what happens, eh?”

Naty nodded and said, “Ok, I agree. What do I do first?”

Raquel stood up and shucked her robe. She was completely naked underneath and, with the curtains drawn, she looked incredible even in the half light.

Raquel put her arms behind her clasping her hands so that her arms were parallel and turned around before saying, “First, you need to tie up my wrists.”

Naty picked up a length of rope and began to wind it around Raquel’s wrists just above the wrist bone.

Raquel guided her with, “Yes, make sure the loops are lined up neatly. Now slip it through the initial loop…wrap it several times…tie a double knot…make sure its beyond the reach of my fingers.” Soon, Raquel’s wrists were firmly bound. Next, Raquel instructed Naty on how to bind her elbows together. When this was done, Raquel tested her bonds and exclaimed, “Good job! I don’t think I will be slipping out of this!”

Raquel then walked slowly towards the couch and sat down. Naty could not help but gape at the naked and bound woman walking gracefully. She still could not believe she was putting this tall and sexy woman into helplessness. She felt nervous, yet excited.

Raquel sat down on the couch and extended her legs, “You’ve done well so far! Now you need to make sure your prisoner doesn’t run away!” She flutter-kicked her legs to emphasize her point.

Naty inhaled deeply before taking up the duffel bag and fishing for more rope. She sat down on the floor and took Raquel’s ankles in her lap. She couldn’t help admiring the long and shapely gams that were to receive the restricting bite of the ropes that she would wield. Naty tied Raquel’s legs above and below her knees and again Raquel complimented her on her work.

“I’m tied up now, Naty. Naked and helpless. What do you plan to do with me?” asked Raquel.

“I…I don’t know!” admitted Naty.

Raquel smiled and said, “Think of what Paul did to you in the past. What he did to you, you can do with me.”

Naty closed her eyes as if remembering before she walked behind Raquel. Standing behind the couch, she put her hands on the shoulders of her captive before slowly moving her hands downwards to the lovely breasts.

“Ooooh! Oooh! That feels so good!” sighed Raquel as Naty’s small hands softly squeezed her tits. Naty noted how hard Raquel’s nipples were.

Naty suddenly covered Raquel’s mouth with one hand while she continue to fondle the helpless girl’s breasts. Raquel writhed and struggled, moaning sensually. Naty could feel something…a sense of excitement at her power over her prisoner.

“I think you need to be quiet, girl!” said Naty before she hastily took a length of cloth and used it to cleave gag her prisoner. Raquel opened her mouth willingly and allowed herself to be gagged. To this, Naty added a blindfold so that Raquel was rendered even more helpless. She then continued to caress her captive’s vulnerable front, marveling at the lovely brown skin. She squeezed a little harder on the exposed breasts, eliciting a gasp and a groan.

“Oh, you like that, eh? How about this?” said Naty as she slapped Raquel’s tits. Raquel struggled some more and her moans grew more breathy. Naty’s questing hands reached between Raquel’s legs and found her shaven slit to be leaking moisture…so turned on was she. Her finger sought a way in, but Raquel’s thighs were tightly bound together.

But this did not deter Naty. She took up a cordless vibrating wand and slipped it between Raquel’s legs. Immediately, Raquel groaned and writhed, but Naty relentlessly held the wand tightly against her prisoner’s most sensitive body part.

“Mmmh! Mmmmh! Mmmmh!” came from Raquel’s gagged mouth. Naty covered Raquel’s mouth with one hand while she continued to wield the vibrating wand. Raquel was trembling now and her hips were humping up and down frantically.

And then, Naty, lifted the wand before saying, “Not yet, girl. You don’t get to cum yet!”
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 26 – Raquel

It had been a long time since Raquel was completely and thoroughly helpless. She basked in the embrace of the tight ropes, knowing that she would be powerless to stop anything that would be done to her. Naty had left her frustrated and she was breathing hard, hoping for release. She was, therefore, surprised when Naty helped her up from the couch and went before her. Naty smiled and waggled her finger beckoning her to follow.

With her legs tightly bound together, Raquel had no choice but to shuffle slowly forward.

“Not like that! I want you to hop!” said Naty as she suddenly slapped Raquel’s exposed derriere. Raquel gasped through her nose and took a tentative hop. She was well aware of how her breasts were bouncing up and down whenever she took a hop, but she had no choice but to move forward.

They reached the hallway where the two bedrooms were located. It was here that Naty took a long piece of rope before stringing it up one of the ceiling beams. One end was attached to Raquel’s body harness and the other end was firmly knotted to a convenient anchor point, in this case, a doorknob to one of the bedrooms.

Raquel now stood in the hallway, naked and helpless, and now tethered so she was not going anywhere. Naty moved around her, needlessly checking the ropes, which were as firm as ever. In doing so, Naty took liberties in touching, caressing and pinching Raquel’s bare skin.

Raquel was helpless to stop Naty from applying a blindfold on her. She could sense Naty’s bare feet padding away and then returning. She then felt something wedged between her thighs before more rope was used to secure the object.

When the object buzzed and vibrated, it inflicted incredible waves of tormenting pleasure onto Raquel’s bare crotch. Naty had secured a vibrating wand between Raquel’s legs and now it was tormenting her no end.

----

Naty stepped away from her captive and took in the marvelous sight of the bound and blindfolded woman with a vibrator tied between her legs. Raquel writhed pitifully, utterly helpless to prevent the wand from tormenting her already sensitized womanhood.

Thus, Naty was caught by surprise as someone seized her from behind and applied a damp cloth onto her face. Naty perceived a sickly sweet odor before slowly slipping into unconsciousness.

---

The minutes ticked by like months as the wand tickled Raquel’s vulnerable crotch. She wondered why Naty was so quiet. She thought she heard a yelp, but she couldn’t be sure.

And then she heard a voice that was certainly not Naty’s, “Well, well, well, what have you been up to, you naughty girl?”

------

Please let me know if you want to know what happens next dear readers, especially [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention].
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Absolutely! Of course we ALL want to know, good Sir!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Being forced to hop, tied up gagged and naked with mu boobs bouncing whilst someone spanks me. That’s one of my favourites!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Being forced to hop, tied up gagged and naked with mu boobs bouncing whilst someone spanks me. That’s one of my favourites!
I am so tempted to put you into one of my stories [mention]JulieG[/mention]!
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Thank you @Switcher1313. I just found this story line and enjoyed every episode so far.

I like the way that the different parties express their feelings and needs to be bound, and their anticipation of the ultimate reward.

I hope that you will continue to write, especially to bind @JulieG in one or more episodes. Too bad we just read, and must "watch" with our imagination.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

When the blindfold was removed, Raquel’s eyes took a few moments to adjust to the brightness, but they went wide when they beheld the figure before her.

Her hair was reddish piled on top of her head in waves. Her face was lovely and her brown eyes stared hungrily at Raquel’s nude helplessness. She stood very tall at almost six feet. She wore a dark blue sweater and tight jeans. Black ankle-length boots completed her outfit.

“Remember me, darling or has it been so long?” said the woman, “Don’t you remember your Mistress Sharon?” She stood with her arms crossed in front of her ample bosom smirking.

“I see you’ve found a new playmate. Oh, don’t worry, she’s safe, for the moment, and just kept out of the way,” continued Sharon when she noticed Raquel looking around, looking for Naty.

“It was nice of your little friend to prepare you for my arrival. Oh, right! You didn’t know I was coming! It took awhile, but I finally tracked you down!” said Sharon.

“In any case, let’s adjust you a bit, dear slave!” said Sharon as she slowly walked forward.

Raquel felt the ropes imprisoning her arms untied as well as her wrists. However, the ropes on her wrists were simply replaced with soft but sturdy leather cuffs connected by a short chain. Sharon pulled up Raquel’s arms so that she was forced to bend forward with her arms raised behind her. Sharon tied off Raquel’s cuffed wrists to the rope that was tethering Raquel. Now, Raquel was rendered in a strappado.

Moving around her captive with one hand cupping her chin, Sharon shook her head and said, “No, this will not do!” Sharon removed the wand between Raquel’s legs before she went off to rummage in a large duffel bag that she had brought. She brought out what looked like a metal cylinder with leather straps at each end. She placed this on the floor before untying Raquel’s legs.

“Spread your legs, dear! No, a bit more…that’s it!” prompted Sharon before she ensnared Raquel’s slim ankles with the leather straps of the spreader bar which she had already telescoped so they were around 3 feet apart. Raquel’s spread legs had the effect of increasing the severity of her strappado. The crotchrope was still on her and Sharon tightened this, bringing a helpless grunt from her captive.

“Now that you are properly positioned, I can put this to good use!” said Sharon as she retrieved the vibrating wand. She stood behind her bound captive and switched on the device. She started at Raquel’s rear, planting the head on the crotchrope between the ass crack. Raquel writhed in response and Sharon smiled devilishly.

Slowly, Sharon moved the wand up and down Raquel’s roped ass before putting it right between her legs. The vibrations were gradually having an effect on the helpless young woman and she could feel her womanhood moisten in response. Several times, the wand traveled up and down Raquel’s rear causing her to start sweating…her breath gasping.

Sharon momentarily stopped her efforts, but only to fetch a pair of clothespins which she applied to the defenseless nipples of Raquel. The tormented girl reared in her restraints as she felt the bite of the clips, but she gradually calmed down. Smirking again, Sharon went beside her captive and drove the wand onto the rope bisecting Raquel’s womanhood. Raquel moaned long and hard as she was buffeted by the merciless waves emanating from her crotch.

Raquel shook her head, trying to resist, but the wand was now set to a higher setting and she could feel her climax looming.

And then, Sharon withdrew the wand, saying, “You don’t get to cum yet slave! You can stay that way while I get ready for your punishment!”

Raquel slumped in her bonds, feeling a mix of desperation and need within her chest.

---->

Please let me know what you think, dear readers, especially [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention] and [mention]StringTheorist[/mention].

[mention]StringTheorist[/mention], thank you for the kind comments. I will do my best to be worthy of your expectations.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another ghost from christmas past :) Well done!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Another ghost from christmas past :) Well done!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! I do my best to satisfy!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 27 – Naty

Naty regained consciousness slowly. She couldn’t see anything. She could sense something covering her eyes. Her mouth was stuffed full and a thin strip of cloth tied around her head insured that she couldn’t spit it out. She was effectively gagged.

The worst part was the ropes binding her body. Her wrists were tied together behind her palm-to-palm. More rope surrounded her arms and body further restraining her. Her ankles were also tied together tightly. When she tried to stretch her legs, she found that she had been placed into a confined space. She must have been placed in a closet.

Sure enough, the closet doors were opened and her blindfold was removed. Sharon’s lovely and cruel face looked down on her. She pulled up the girl and simply said, “Let’s go, little girl!”

Naty was forced to hop awkwardly beside the tall woman. Fortunately, her captor had ahold of her arm so she had less fear of falling down. They finally reached the naked and tethered Raquel. She was shocked to see how severely she had been bound. Droplets of sweat dotted Raquel’s body. What did this woman do to her?

Naty was deposited unceremoniously on the floor in front of Raquel. She looked up to see Raquel’s head bowed down with her hair covering her face. Sharon cruelly pulled up Raquel’s hair and Naty could see that her eyes were closed.

“Open your eyes slave! Here’s your little playmate!” snarled Sharon. Raquel’s eyes popped open and she seemed out of focus.

“Now what should I do with her, hmm? Maybe I can play with her too! What do you think, slave?” asked Sharon and Raquel shook her head as best as she could.

“No? How dare you say no! You should learn not to contradict me!” said Sharon as she released Raquel’s hair. She walked off to rummage in her bag and came back with two wooden clothespins. She caressed each exposed nipple before crushing them with the implement of torment. As the jaws of the clothespins closed, Raquel jerked helplessly as the pain shot through her. She finally calmed down, but her chest was heaving with exertion.

Throughout all of this, Naty could only stare mutely, thinking of how she could help her friend.

Sharon left her struggling slave alone and went back to Naty. She whipped out a butterfly knife from one pocket and expertly flipped it open. Naty tried to back away, fearful of being stabbed.

Sharon pounced like a tiger but only to pin Naty to the floor. Naty was now facedown and Sharon proceeded to remove her skirt. Using her knife, she made several strategic cuts, divesting Naty of her shirt. Naty was now clothed only in her bra and panties and she felt utterly exposed. Sharon went behind her prisoner and grappled her neck with one arm, while the other hand fondled her breasts.

“Look, Raquel, I’ve found a brand new toy to play with! LOOK, I SAID!” snarled Sharon. Raquel looked up and Naty saw defeat and submission in those eyes.

Meanwhile, Sharon’s fondling was having on effect on her. As Sharon’s large hand cupped her crotch, Naty struggled, to no avail. Despite her fear, she could feel herself succumbing to the tall woman’s ministrations.

“Ooooh, she likes it!” exclaimed Sharon and Naty could only blush in shame.

“Now that I have two lovely toys to play with, I have an idea!” said Sharon.

Naty slumped helplessly, imagining the terrible things that could be done to her and her friend.

----

Your feedback would be most welcome, dear readers, especially [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]StringTheorist[/mention], [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 28 – Sharon

Sharon left Naty facedown on the floor. She connected her bound ankles to her wrists leaving her in a fairly strenuous hogtie.

“That should hold you while I prepare my dear slave!” said Sharon with an evil chuckle.

Sharon then carefully lowered Raquel from her strappado. On her part, Raquel was only half-conscious as she slowly slumped to the floor. Her legs were released from her spreader bar. Exhibiting her strength, Sharon lifted her prisoner over one shoulder and brought her to the bedroom. There, she released her captive from her bonds, but only to place her on the bed. She worked quickly and efficiently binding her naked captive’s wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed so that she was spreadeagled and once again helpless. She also removed the crotchrope, which was now wet from Raquel’s juices.

She smiled as she removed one clothespin from an entrapped nipple at which Raquel uttered a loud, “Mmmmh!” through her gag. Her sound of anguish was repeated when the other clothespin was removed as the onrush of blood engorged the sensitized nubs and lashed Raquel with waves of pain.

She went back to Naty and released her from her hogtie. She lifted the tiny girl onto her shoulder and brought her to the bedroom. Raquel could only stare helplessly from the bed as her friend was lowered onto the floor.

“It’s not fair that Raquel is the only one naked, so…” with this, Sharon brandished her knife again and cut the shoulder straps of Naty’s bra before slicing through the strap in back. The ruined garment was pulled off and Sharon kneaded the exposed breasts.

“Such exquisite tits, my dear sex toy!” exclaimed Sharon as she noticed that Naty’s nipples grew hard at her touch. She then sliced through Naty’s panties leaving her just as exposed as her friend.

She tied Naty’s wrists behind her again and helped her get on the bed beside Raquel.

“Now, little girl, you are going to follow my instructions carefully and to the letter, understand? Or you will be sorry!” growled Sharon. Naty could only nod, overcome by the power emanating from the tall woman.

“Play with her tits now, little girl! Quickly now!” commanded Sharon. Naty wondered how she could accomplish this then she slowly scooted along the bed and reached behind her, feeling for Raquel’s breasts. She found her target and squeezed gently, bringing forth a sigh from Raquel. Her fingers tweaked the turgid nipples and rolled them between her fingers.

“That’s it! Continue!” prompted Sharon.

“Now, finger her cunt, little girl!” commanded Sharon.

Maneuvering awkwardly, Naty’s hands grazed Raquel’s hip and thigh before her finger discovered the moist slit. She slowly slipped her finger in and began a slow rhythm. Raquel responded by writhing on the bed.

“Continue with the show, little one!” encouraged Sharon as she pushed her pants and panties down and began to finger herself as well.

Soon, Raquel’s moans of pleasure echoed Sharon’s own. Sharon sought to keep time with the spectacle before her. Even as Raquel let out a muffled scream, Sharon let out with an, “Aaaah!”

Embarrassed but excited, Naty slipped her finger free, rolling her wet fingers around.

----

Raquel lay on the bed, feeling exhausted. She had been naked, exposed and rendered helpless. Several orgasms had been forced out of her. No escape was possible, yet she felt energized…recharged. Despite her helplessness, she realized that this was precisely what she needed.

She looked down and realized it wasn’t over yet!

Naty had been hogtied between her spread legs. Her gag had been removed.

“Now, little one! You will use your mouth to force yet another orgasm from this slave! Do it well or you will suffer the consequences,” threatened Sharon.

Naty looked closely at Raquel’s pussy lips, that were but inches from her face. Tentatively, she opened her mouth and her tongue penetrated the moist and musky slit. Raquel flung back her head and let out a muffled moan as Naty’s tongue entered her.

“That’s it, little one! Waggle that tongue! Not too fast! Make her beg for it!” prompted Sharon.

Naty did her best to comply. She grunted and hummed as she continued to tease and tantalize the helpless captive. Raquel writhed anew in the throes of her bondage. She shook her head and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as waves of incredible pleasure swept through her.

“Enough!” said Sharon, pulling on Naty’s hair.

“Guess what, little girl? It’s your turn to be tortured!” snickered Sharon.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 29 – Naty

“Please, don’t do this!” begged Naty before Sharon covered her mouth with her hand and stuffed it with a ballgag.

“Oh, but I have to do this! And you have to take it!” said Sharon with an evil sneer.

This time, Naty had been tied spreadeagled on the bed. Her tiny frame barely filled the bed. Her eyes widened in horror as Sharon brandished her butterfly knife once again. With several deft slieces, Naty was divested of her bra. Sharon smiled and took the time to fondle her breasts.

“Small, but exquisite!” exclaimed Sharon as she bent down to kiss the dark nipples.

While Naty looked down at the tall woman worshipping her breasts, she was startled as one side of her panties were cut, followed by the other side. Sharon rose and pulled off Naty’s remaining garment so that she was now rendered completely naked.

“Now slave, do your best and be quick about it!” said Sharon. Raquel had been released from the bed only to have her wrists cuffed behind her. She awkwardly got on the bed and went between Naty’s spread legs. The last thing Naty saw was Raquel’s mouth opening and then something firm and wonderful stabbed her between the legs. A welter of pleasurable sensations suffused Naty’s petite body as Sharon masterfully manipulated her womanhood. Pleasure built upon pleasure until Naty was delirious.

“Finish her off, now!” commanded Sharon as if from far away. The pressure built in Naty’s loins until she screamed with an intense and satisfying climax. Such was the power of the orgasm that Naty fainted.

----

Naty regained consciousness to find herself on the floor, still naked, but hogtied. Her wrists and ankles were tied and drawn together by rope. She looked up to see Sharon and Raquel, now fully dressed.

“Sorry, we can’t take you with us little girl, but Raquel and I need to have a serious talk. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll make sure that you will get free,” said Sharon before she placed her knife by the door.

“Raquel will be back in a few days, little girl. After all, she has to go back to work by then,” said Sharon as she pulled Raquel out of the room, leaving Naty alone.

Naty tried to break free of her bonds, but realized she had to get to the knife to free herself. She strained, rolled and coiled her body, slowly reaching the knife. She moved awkwardly so she could reach it and carefully open it. She managed to slice through the hogtie rope. After this, she strained to bring her bound arms beneath her butt and legs. With her hands now in front, it became easier to free herself.

Free at last, Naty sat on the floor and pulled herself up onto the bed. She was gratified to see her clothes arranged neatly on the bed and put them on sans bra and panties. She picked up her flip flops downstairs and her keys before leaving the now-empty house.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 30 – Naty

It was 2 days later that Naty received a text message from Raquel assuring her that the latter was all right. She also promised to explain everything when she returned.

The other important thing was that Paul was returning that day and Naty got busy cleaning and preparing the house. She finished by lunchtime and took a well-deserved meal and nap. She awoke at 2:00 PM and took a shower. She put on a skimpy cropped tank top and very revealing denim shorts.

And then, she thought she heard a car pull up and she saw Paul…her Paul…alight from the cab. He looked at the house and smiled broadly. When he entered the house, Naty leaped at him and he lifted her easily in her arms. They kissed deeply for several wonderful moments.

“Oh, Naty, I missed you so much!” said Paul kissing her all over her neck and face.

“I missed you too, Paul,” said Naty, her voice catching in her throat before hugging Paul again.

Paul kicked the door shut behind them and carried Naty to the couch in the living room. Paul regaled Naty with stories from his trip before he said, “And I bought you a few things.”

Naty smiled before asking, “Really, what…?”

“Later, my dear! You’ll find out soon enough!” said Paul raising both hands.

Naty served dinner early while Paul took a shower. They spoke about mundane things and Paul even helped put away the dishes.

Later, Naty’s heart was thumping as she opened Paul’s bedroom door. Paul was waiting on the bed with a large shopping bag beside him.

Paul stopped Naty with an upraised hand and ordered her to strip naked. Naty smiled naughtily and slowly shed her clothes, intentionally prolonging the show to tease Paul.

“Oh, you are going to pay for that!” said Paul, with his own naughty smile.

Naked now, Naty stood as Paul arose and walked around her, saying, “Hmmm, I had to see for myself whether you were real and not a mirage. You’re just as sexy as I remember!” Naty blushed at Paul’s complement.

Paul went to the bag and pulled out something silky and explained, “I want to try something I saw over the net. He proceeded to bind Naty’s wrists behind her back. Her elbows followed soon after. The material of her bonds were silky and smooth. Soon, she was on the bed, completely hogtied and helpless.

Now, you stay put while I prepare a few things. I am going to enjoy making you my naked and helpless prisoner the entire night.

Naty screamed and complained through her gag, but her eyes twinkled, indicating she was ready to be used and loved tonight.

In her mind, Naty also thought, “Should I tell him about Raquel? Maybe I should keep it a secret…for now.”

As Paul walked out of the room, Naty squirmed and struggled. She could feel her needy pussy getting wet already.
Last edited by Switcher1313 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the exciting tale [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] !
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quite the exciting tale @Switcher1313 !
As always, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], your feedback and appreciation is most welcome!
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

I loved the Paul and Naty part a lot!
I liked the sweetness and the love of their games.
I understand that you want to move to new projects but I hope that you are going to write more about this two wondeful characters and their love.
Have a nice Sunday.
Emilio
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic