My Housekeeper's Secret - (M/F) The final chapter! April 7, 2023!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'd give up !y job and become your housekeeper if there is a vacancy!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I'd give up !y job and become your housekeeper if there is a vacancy!
:D :D :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 – Naty

When Naty had felt Paul’s hands on her shoulders, she stopped moving. Her attention was drawn to the gentle touch on her shoulder. The hands went down her arms to her bound wrists, playing with the cords binding them together.

Naty was somewhat startled by a whispered, “Is it ok to touch you, Naty?”

Naty could only nod. What she wanted to tell him was, “Yes, Paul. Touch me…all over. I can’t stop you. And I like it!”

As if reading her mind, the hands went back up Naty’s arms and seemed to check on the pink bow tie. Her head bent backwards as her neck was touched as a sign of surrender and contentment. She sighed as the hands went down her neck and traced her collarbone. Her skin broke out in goosebumps as if an electric charge was running through her body.

Expecting her breasts to be touched, Naty grunted as his hands found her stomach instead, caressing her exposed skin softly. She wanted to tell Paul to touch her breasts, but his hands lingered on her tummy.

“Maybe he doesn’t like my boobs. Too small?” thought Naty.

Then the hands moved down and Naty braced herself internally but the hands caressed her bare thighs. Paul’s voice was back whispering, “You look so pretty, tied up like this. Makes me want to touch you all day!”

The complement made Naty’s heart soar. He liked to touch her? And she was letting him! She could have protested, but she wanted this…she needed this! For so long, she had hoped for a partner who would bind her but take care of her. Eric had done so, but Paul seemed so much more!

Naty nodded in assent. She could not see Paul strain mightily so as not to clumsily grope his prisoner. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he was. It was so hard to dampen the urge to fondle Naty unmercifully, but Paul did so, for he wanted more…much more.

Thus, when his hands found her breasts, Naty arched her back as best as she could, nodded her head and mmphed enthusiastically. His hands squeezed her breasts so gently, caressing and worshipping them before he used his fingers to lightly pinch the engorged nipples. Naty was delirious with delight at what was being done to her. The fire had been relit inside her. She longed for more…much more.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 13 – Paul

With Naty tied helplessly on the chair, it took all the self-control that Paul possessed, but he could tell that it was slowly slipping away. He wanted this girl so badly, but he could not take the risk of hurting her or pushing her away.

He decided to risk it and whispered in Naty’s ear, “You are so lovely! I want you! I need you! Will you be mine?”

For long seconds, Naty did not move. The gag effectively silenced her. Finally, she nodded. She wanted to shout, “Yes, Paul. Take me! I’m yours!” Thus, it was with some disappointment that she felt herself freed from the ropes binding her to the chair, but she felt her wrists were still tied. Then she felt herself hoisted into the air. Disoriented, it took her a moment to realize that Paul had lifted her and his arms bore her weight easily. His hands gripped her shoulders and legs firmly and she was borne off.

The journey did not take long. She was slowly put down on something soft…a bed? She was pushed to one side while her wrists were untied. And then, she felt him pull off the skimpy crop top to be followed by her shorts and panties. She now lay naked on the bed and she kept still, her senses straining to sense what would come next.

Paul took Naty’s right hand and wound rope around her wrist before attaching the other end to the brass railing on her bed. He did likewise to her other hand so that the naked housekeeper was now secured to the bed. Paul paused to drink in the fabulous sight and to slip out of his clothes.

Naty was already a prisoner and her legs were bending and straightening as if they had a mind of their own. Paul took the opportunity to closely scrutinize the tiny woman tied to his bed. Her skin reflected the light like burnished bronze. Her long black hair was strewn all over the pillow. Her breasts heaved and Paul touched them tenderly.

Paul then took more rope and secured Naty’s ankles so they were attached to the other corners of the bed. She was now bound spreadeagled, helpless and exposed. Finally, Paul removed the gag and asked her, “Is this what you want, Naty?”

Naty licked her lips before responding with, “Yes, sir Paul. I like this very much! I am all yours!”

Paul needed no further encouragement as he crawled up on the bed between Naty’s thighs. Her bush was inches from his face and he inhaled her musk. She was obviously excited and waiting for him. He decided to tease her a bit so he let his tongue probe into Naty’s vulnerable slit.

“Aaah! Ang sarap! Sige pa! (That’s so good! More!),” exclaimed Naty as she writhed helplessly, the pleasure building in her petite body.

The urge to enter that luscious body was too strong and Paul took his hard cock and he groaned with pleasure as he finally entered her wet pussy. His groans blended with Naty’s at that first contact. Captive and captor savored the moment and Paul inhaled Naty’s wonderful scent. He kissed her deeply and she responded. Their tongues intertwined even as Paul slowly thrust into her.

Naty’s moans of pleasure were like music to Paul’s ears as he penetrated deeply while she accommodated him. He loosened the ropes holding Naty’s legs so she could position herself better. Their lovemaking was slow and exquisite and nothing existed except for their naked bodies, united as one.

Then, when he was on the edge, Paul pulled out of Naty and let his cum spurt all over Naty’s naked body even as her own climax overtook her. With his cock drained, Paul slowly lay down beside his housekeeper-turned-lover and said, "Oh, Naty, I think I'm in love with you!"

"Mahal din kita (I love you too)!" responded Naty.

---

Hope you liked the preceding chapters [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention].
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Yes i did, no worries there! But wow, I hope you take up Julie's offer!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 14 – Naty

From that night forward, things between Naty and Paul changed…and didn’t change.

Naty still considered herself Paul’s housekeeper and Paul treated her like before…usually. However, they had worked out their secret signals when one or the other wanted to play. Naty would simply wear the pink bow tie when she met Paul at the door. There were times when Paul was tired, feeling under the weather, or swamped with work. He was honest enough to admit these to Naty and she would understand. From playmate, she would switch to masseuse, nurse, or assistant, as needed.

Paul’s code words were, “Naty, I need you!” Naty would feel chills up her spine when she heard these words, for they meant that she would be restrained in some way, completely subject to Paul’s whims.

One day, Naty was about to take a shower and she had modestly wrapped a towel around herself. She padded softly down the hallway to the bathroom when Paul softly called after her, “Naty, I need you!”

She turned to see Paul looking her over as if he could see through the towel covering her. As if surprised, he said, “Oh, you’re about to take a shower, I see!”

Naty quickly interjected, “No, Paul! It’s ok! How do you…I mean…what…?”

Paul leered naughtily at Naty and said, “Go in the shower, Naty, I believe I’ll join you.”

Naty stared wide-eyed at her employer for a moment. This was going to be a new experience for her and she was stunned into silence. Finally, she turned around and entered the bathroom.

“Drop the towel!” ordered Paul and Naty immediately complied.

“Turn around!” said Paul and Naty obeyed.

“Give me your hands!” demanded Paul and Naty stretched out her arms. Paul held a length of rope that had seemingly come out of nowhere. Naty dumbly looked at her wrists tied and cinched together. A length of rope remained and Paul used it to lead Naty into the large shower stall. Paul's height enabled him to tie off the loose end to a sturdy jalousie covering the bathroom window. Naty was now stretched out, naked and with her arms tied over her head.

Paul slowly slipped off his clothes. He stood naked and Naty saw that he was already hard. She could hardly believe that Paul found her desirable, but the proof was in front of her.

Paul kissed her and whispered, “You look so delicious when you are nude and bound.” Naty arched her back and offered her breasts to Paul, hoping for some attention. Instead, Paul, took the flexible shower head and adjusted it to needle spray. Smiling wickedly, he turned on the water and began to wet himself before directing it at Naty. Paul then took some bath gel and generously soaped his body. He took more gel and began to soap Naty’s nude and slick body. His hands lingered on her breasts, squeezing the soft but firm mounds…tweaking the nipples so that they hardened in response. Naty moaned and writhed even as Paul’s hands wandered slowly downward.

Naty gave a small cry of disappointment when Paul chose to lather up her legs. Her eyes were closed, savoring the sensations, so that she was unprepared when Paul’s finger plunged into her warm and moist slit. He fingered her slowly and Naty could only moan and writhe.

She was disappointed when Paul pulled out his finger and could not stop herself from urging him with, “Paul…please…!”

“All in good time, my dear!” replied Paul as he took up the hose again and hosed himself clean. Naty felt herself rinsed off, but he jammed the needle spray against her pussy, eliciting a groan of sheer pleasure. Paul pried her pussy lips open and directed the spray inside her. Naty’s knees buckled as the water did its work.

“Oh…oh…oh!” was all that she could utter.

“Ah, enough of this!” snarled Paul as he dropped the hose and thrust his rigid cock inside his prisoner. Grunts and groans of ecstasy echoed off the bathroom walls as they plunged together into sensual bliss.
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

This was a fun chapter. Shower sex is always great to read...but what really got my attention was the first couple of paragraphs.
From that night forward, things between Naty and Paul changed…and didn’t change.

Naty still considered herself Paul’s housekeeper and Paul treated her like before…usually. However, they had worked out their secret signals when one or the other wanted to play. Naty would simply wear the pink bow tie when she met Paul at the door. There were times when Paul was tired, feeling under the weather, or swamped with work. He was honest enough to admit these to Naty and she would understand. From playmate, she would switch to masseuse, nurse, or assistant, as needed.
I don't know what it is about that that fascinates me, but it's great. I'm looking forward to seeing many more examples and aspects of that relationship in the chapters to come.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A really nice tale!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago A really nice tale!
Why thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! Glad you're enjoying!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 15 – Paul

After enjoying a leisurely breakfast on a Saturday morning, Paul was reading a book on his phone when he glanced up to see Naty doing her cleaning chores. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that went halfway down her thighs. Paul smiled, noting it was one of his old shirts that he had given Naty.

She was sweeping the floor with broom and dustpan when Paul asked, “Naty, are you wearing anything under that shirt?”

Naty paused and smiled, saying, “Oh, I don’t remember Paul!”

Raising both eyebrows, Paul exclaimed, “What? How could you forget something like that? Oh, well, why don’t we find out?” He then reached out to grab at Naty’s shirt.

Naty hopped away with a squeak and said, “Please, Paul, stop that!”

“But I wanna check!” insisted Paul with a naughty smile.

“No, no, no! You can’t see!” said Naty with a giggle, dropping broom and dustpan and edging away.

“C’mere you!” exclaimed Paul, jumping up from the couch and lunging at Naty.

Naty sidestepped Paul’s clumsy grab, saying, “Eeeek! No! Don’t come closer!”

Like a hungry predator, Paul assumed a crouch, saying, “I am gonna see what yer wearing under that shirt, girl!”

Laughing now, Naty edged behind the dining table, with Paul slowly closing on her. They moved around the table twice before Naty made a break for the kitchen, but Paul was on her with a leap.

“Gotcha!” said Paul and without really thinking, he began to tickle Naty’s sides.

Writhing and trying to brush off the intruding hands, Naty shrieked and gasped, “Eee! No! Stop that! Paul! Please!”

Slowly, Naty sank to the floor, where Paul grabbed one bare leg and began to tickle her soles. Naty kicked and struggled to no avail. She was laughing hysterically and was gasping for air when Paul finally relented. By now, Paul had ahold of both Naty’s legs and Naty tried to push him off.

“You need a bit more ticklin’ luv!” said Paul as he resumed his tickle attack on her exposed soles. Naty’s struggles grew more feeble and she slumped back, kicking her captured legs weakly. Finally, she lay on the floor, utterly spent and still giggling.

Paul took the opportunity to pull off Naty’s shirt and he was gratified to see that she was completely naked beneath. He rushed off and returned with two lengths of rope. Naty was too weak to resist as Paul tied her right wrist to her right ankle and did likewise to her left wrist and ankle. Naty’s nude, brown body lay on the floor, completely helpless and exposed.

Paul’s gaze was drawn to Naty’s thatch between her legs, which was moist.

“Now, I’ve got you, my pretty!” said Paul as he loomed over his bound victim.

“Paul, why did you take off my shirt and tie me up? What are you going to do to me?” asked Naty with a giggle.

“Oh, nothing much!” said Paul as he resumed the tickle torture. He attached her armpits, sides, thighs and feet until Naty lay gasping and sweating. Once again, Paul was fascinated by the sheen of Naty’s brown body. His hands went out, but this time to caress the exposed breasts. Naty let out a low moan as her breasts were slowly and gently fondled. She gasped as her nipples were pinched.

“Are you ok, my sweet and naked housekeeper?” asked Paul.

“Oh, yes, sir Paul! But I am so naked now and tied up! You can do what you want with me, you know!” answered Naty. And then, Naty giggled.

“What’s so funny now?” asked Paul.

“Do you know that my name sounds like the word for ‘tied up’ in Filipino? I am Natali at ako ay nakatali (I am Natali and I am tied up),” explained Naty.

Paul laughed at Natali’s explanation. Here she was—stripped naked and tied up on the floor, giving him a language lesson.

Paul roused himself and lay on the floor beside Naty, propping his head up with one hand while the other hand slowly trailed down her flat stomach. His finger found her wet and ready and soon, Naty was writhing in her bonds, happily on her way to another tied up climax.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 16 – Naty

Early afternoon found Naty watching TV when the doorbell rang. She went to the gate and peered through the peephole. She saw a tall Filipina. She was tall, long-haired and dressed in tight jeans and t-shirt. She was wearing shades but there was no denying the attractiveness of her face.

“How can I help you?” asked Naty.

Somewhat startled, the woman replied, “Oh, thank God! My car broke down and I need to call a tow truck, but my phone died. I was wondering if I could ask for help.”

Somewhat suspicious, Raquel looked long at the woman, but replied, “Sorry, but I can’t let you in, but I’ll be glad to call them for you.”

“I understand. But I don’t want to impose…” started the woman.

“It’s ok! Give me the number…” and the woman gave Naty the number, which she reached quickly and was assured that a truck would be sent in half an hour.

“Oh, thank you, Miss! I owe you one!” exclaimed the woman.

“My name is Naty. And you are…?” asked Naty.

“I’m Raquel. Pleased to meet you!” responded the woman.

Eventually, Naty felt comfortable enough to let the woman in and she offered her something to drink. They sat in the garden and chatted until the tow truck arrived.

“So you’re moving into the house down the street? Then, I hope I’ll see you soon!” said Naty in farewell.

“Count on it!” answered Raquel.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this story so far!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Later that night)

“Take off your clothes…all of it!” ordered Paul.

Smiling coyly, Naty pulled off her shirt and unzipped her short black skirt before pushing it down. She threw the shirt off to one side while kicking the skirt away from her. She turned her back before unsnapping the bra and shrugging off the straps. She then slowly pulled down her panties, offering a view of her lovely butt before turning back to her employer.

Paul spent a few minutes eyeing the naked beauty in front of him. Naty’s breathing and pulse was racing. She was obviously looking forward to becoming a prisoner once again. She did not move as Paul arose from the chair.

Bundles of rope lay scattered all over the floor of the living room and Paul took one up and unfurled it. He pulled Naty’s arms behind her so that her hands were palm to palm. He wound the rope several times around the slender wrists before cinching it and fashioning a triple knot. He slowly rubbed his hands up and down Naty’s bare arms before taking another bundle of rope. He used this to wrap around Naty’s arms just above her elbows. Naty knew there would be no escape now and she gasped as Paul fondled her breasts from behind her.

Working more swiftly but surely, Paul wrapped a long length of rope around her body above and below her breasts further entrapping her arms. Another length of rope was tied around Naty’s slender waist pinning her forearms.

“Guess what happens now,” teased Paul.

Another rope was wound around Naty’s waist but this time, the free end was brought between her legs before being attached to the back of the waist rope before being brought back between her legs and knotted to the front of the crotchrope.

Paul slowly circled his prisoner obviously satisfied at his handiwork before sitting back down in his chair.
He smiled naughtily before saying, “Think you can get out of that?”

Naty tried to pull her arms apart but gasped as the crotchrope bit into her. Paul had attached her arm bonds to the crotchrope so that the slightest movement would force it to insistently rub her between her legs. Naty tried several times, but all this did was to make her wetter and hornier.

“Oh, Paul! What have you done to me?” Naty moaned.

“It’s called a crotchrope…or a joyrope. Every little movement makes it dig deeper into that pussy of yours. Getting hot and bothered now?” chuckled Paul.

“Oh, oh, oh! Oooooh!” said Naty before she let loose a string of unintelligible words, which were actually curses in the local dialect.

Naty’s eyes were closed now. She struggled and writhed, but the ropes held her firmly in their grip. She could feel the wetness run down her inner thighs as her arms continued to pull, forcing the rope deeper into her needy slit. She opened her eyes to see Paul closely watching her, obviously enjoying the show.

“Now, come over here my sweet! I want that cute mouth of yours on my cock!” said Paul as he pushed his pants down exposing his already hard manhood quivering.

Naty obeyed and she knelt down and engulfed the hard and fleshy shaft with her mouth. She sucked greedily and used her tongue to lave the rigid member. Paul groaned in pleasure, but he managed to say, “Keep pulling at your joyrope, Naty! I want us to cum together!”

Naty redoubled her efforts while remembering to pull at her crotchrope. Soon, both of them were in the throes of sensual bliss. And then, Paul’s semen erupted into her mouth and she valiantly tried to swallow ever drop, but some of it dribbled down her chin. Soon after, her own orgasm hit her and she let out a moan of ecstasy.

Both of them were silent, slowly recovering their senses. Then, Paul gently took ahold of Naty’s face and beamed at her saying, “That was wonderful, Naty! Just marvelous!”

---

Do tell me what you think [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was indeed marvelous. Marvelous and hot!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was indeed marvelous. Marvelous and hot!
Thank you so much [mention]Caesar73[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I'd give up !y job and become your housekeeper if there is a vacancy!
Tempting offer indeed madam [mention]JulieG[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 17 – Paul

She looked so delectable laying facedown on the bed. I had “caught” her once again after she had taken her customary early evening bath. She had squealed as I grabbed her as she emerged from the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her. I inhaled her wonderful scent…so clean and fresh. Her long and straight hear was freshly shampooed and I immersed my face into the dark and damp softness. I could sense her giggling as I clamped one hand over her mouth.

I dragged her into her bedroom and flung her onto the bed. I pulled off the towel covering her, warning her not to move. And now I gaze at her lovely back with her still-wet hair covering part of it. Her cute bum was irresistible and I pinched it, eliciting another squeal.

I rouse myself and pull her arms behind her and quickly bind her wrists together. She is unresisting and simply asks, “Ano naman ang gagawin mo sa akin ngayon (What are you going to do with me now?)”

I keep quiet as I push her slim ankles together and bind them as well. Now she tied hand and foot with no hope of escape, but I am not done yet. I take another length of rope and connect her ankles to her wrists so that her legs are bent quite severely. She is now nicely hogtied so I pause in my labors to caress the smooth skin on her upturned legs. She giggles anew and it is music to my ears.

I continue caressing her nude and bound body, but I must see her front, so I turn her on her side and Naty gazes at me lovingly and excitedly. She thrusts her small but shapely breasts outward and I oblige her caressing their firm softness. Her excitement is confirmed when I feel her nipples already long and hard.

When she writhes, I know it is for my benefit. I love to see her struggle and she knows this. She pulls against her bonds, but I have used ample rope so she remains bound…my prisoner. I then cup the fleece between her legs and she gasps. When I insert a finger into her, I find her wet and ready. She groans in appreciation as I begin to tease her with my finger. Slowly, I use my finger to get her all hot and bothered.

And then, I suddenly dive between her legs, deeply inhaling her intoxicating musk before my tongue probes deeply into her.

“Ooooh! Ang sarap (So good!)!” exclaims Naty as I hold her in place while my tongue inflicts some pleasant torture on her. She gasps and her breath races as I continue the slow and exquisite torture.

My discipline is slipping now, so I quickly untie her ankles before plunging my manhood deeply into her. I thrust into her as slowly as I can, trying to draw out the immense pleasure. Soon, my victim’s cries echo my own grunts as I eventually shoot my load into my willing captive.

---

Later, we like together. My naked body spoons Naty’s smaller one as I drape an arm and leg over her.

“Two weeks? That’s a long time, Paul! I will surely miss you!” said Naty with a sob.

“Cripes! I’m not gonna be gone forever, darlin’! It’s just a two-week business trip to Singapore and Thailand! We can still chat everyday, y’know!” assured Paul.

“It’s still not the same! (Sighs) But, I understand. Work is important too. When are you leaving?” asked Naty.

“Monday. So I still have the weekend to prepare you!” said Paul kissing Naty on her neck.

Naty shivered in anticipation and snuggled more closely into her employer.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 18 – Naty

Naty groaned with pleasure. She lay facedown on her bed, completely nude. Her wrists had been tied together before being roped to one corner of her bed. Her ankles were likewise tethered together before being tied off to the opposite corner of the bed.

A strong pair of hands kneaded her upper back. Her lovely brown body glistened with fragrant oil. She could feel the tension from her muscles slowly drain away.

“Oh, that feels so good, Paul!” said Naty as the hands reached her thighs. Prickles of pleasure raced up and down her spine as the hands slowly caressed and massaged the firm but soft flesh. Paul was intent on his task and savoring the feel of Naty’s bare skin beneath his hands. He gave her prominent rump a sudden pinch and Naty squealed in surprise.

“Yes, down my left leg, below my knee!” prompted Naty.

“Oh, yeah, your calf seems a bit tense!” said Paul as he worked on the affected area, noting the smoothness of the skin, now enhanced by the oil coating it.

“That’s it!” said Paul causing Naty to frown, “Now to turn you over!” This caused Naty to grin anew.

It was a simple manner to roll his bound housekeeper on her back. Once again, Paul was fascinated as he looked into the cute pixie-like face, now smiling. He put oil on his hands and proceeded to slowly anoint Naty’s exposed front. His eyes took in her small but shapely breasts. He kneaded the twin mounds and tweaked the nipples eliciting a gasp of pleasure from the young woman. As he worked his way down her flat stomach, his eyes were caught by the black thatch between her legs. He ignored this for the moment and went about his work.

Between grunts and groans, Naty managed to ask, “Tell me, Paul. Why do you like…tying me up? Taking off my clothes? Looking at me?”

Paul paused and smiled, “Naty, must I tell you again? I think that you’re a beautiful woman! I love it that you’re willing to…play with me. But most of all…I think I’m madly in love with you!”

Naty smiled broadly and responded, “I just wanted to hear you say it…again!” She then frowned and said, “I will miss you, Paul.”

“Now, now! I’m only going to be away for a couple’a weeks! I’ll be back b’fore you know it! Now, maybe I should give you something to remember me by!” answered Paul.

With this, he drew forth a long strip of cloth and used it to gag his prisoner. With Naty silenced, Paul proceeded to untie her ankles before tying them wide apart, but giving them a bit of play. He then shucked off his clothes and when his erection sprang into view, Naty knew what was in store for her and she smiled.

----

Monday came too fast for Naty. Before Paul entered the company car to take him to the airport, he waved back at Naty. She waved back, still feeling the passionate kiss that they exchanged before opening the door. Naty watched as the car slowly pulled away.

And then, coming from the opposite direction, she spied Raquel on her morning run. Wearing shorts and t-shirt, she ran gracefully up the sidewalk. She stopped in front of Naty.

“Say, was that Paul Johnson, from the BPO?” asked Raquel.

“Yes, he’s my boss,” answered Naty.

“I recognized him. I actually work at the same place, but in another department! Small world, eh?” said Raquel.

Naty merely nodded then said, “Say, you wanna come in for breakfast? I haven’t eaten yet, you know.”

“Oh, let me finish my run, then I’ll take a shower. I’ll be there in 15 minutes, ok?” answered Raquel.

“Great! I’m not used to being alone, you know,” said Naty.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hope you liked the preceding chapters [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] because here's an additional chapter just for you introducing a character who's familiar to readers of my previous stories:

Chapter 19 – Raquel

For several days, Raquel spent time with Naty, having breakfast with her right after her morning run. Raquel had a two-week compulsory leave which coincided with Paul’s business trip so she really got to know Naty quite a bit. She found Naty’s bubbly personality endearing and slowly developed a friendship with the housekeeper.

Having a two-week leave left Raquel with a bit of free time so she indulged in her secret hobby—bondage or, in her current situation, self-bondage. She had developed a talent for tying herself up and she had amassed a collection of rope, tape, handcuffs and other means to restrain herself.

After a session of self-bondage in which she had managed to hogtie herself while wearing nothing but bra and panties. She had used leg cuffs to bind her ankles close together. A longer chain led from these to another set of handcuffs which she clipped behind her. She had taped her mouth shut and blindfolded herself with a sleep mask. The keys were taped to the leg of her bed and she spent quite some time enjoying her bondage on the floor before seeking her means of escape and uncuffing herself.

Still, she missed Karen and wondered how she was doing. She had gone on a trip to Japan and would be unreachable for a month. While she was hogcuffed on the floor, she had remembered their last scene.

---

Raquel lay on the sturdy four-poster bed sheathed in black sheets. Around her was darkness and subdued lighting with a reddish hue. Her wrists and ankles were tightly bound with leather straps which were connected by a length of chain to the four corners of the bed. She was completely nude and exposed.

A dildo had been slowly shoved into her shaven slit and secured in place with a masterful weave of ropes around her hips and thighs. Her nipples were clamped by clothespins. A bright blue ballgag had been jammed into her mouth.

Her torment began when a vibrator was applied to the clamps on her nipples. The pain in her nipples gradually turned into a molten heat which suffused her body. Being helpless and tormented was turning her on once again.

“How does that feel, honey? Shall I continue?” asked Karen. Her captor was dressed in a black bodysuit and she wielded the vibrator with great skill, dabbing it on her clamped nipples and all over Raquel’s exposed body.

Raquel’s body was long and lean. Her breasts were not large but shapely and pert. Her chocolate brown skin shone with scented oil and sweat. Raquel writhed and jerked in her bonds as the torment continued. When Karen turned on the vibrator between Raquel’s legs, the latter’s back arched and she let loose with a long groan as the insidious device did its work.

The minutes ticked slowly as Karen used her hands, vibrator and mouth to bring Raquel to the peak of sensual need. As usual, Karen knew how to pluck Raquel’s strings and she delighted in having the naked young woman helpless and at her mercy.

Raquel tried to plead through her gag for Karen to finish her off, but her tormentor seemed to ignore her and the torture continued. Finally, when she felt as if she could stand no more, Karen turned the device between her legs to full and this caused Raquel to plunge into the throes of sexual bliss.

----

And then Raquel remembered the ropemarks on Naty’s wrists. She did not pry as to what caused them or whether they were indeed kissed by tight rope. Still, her curiosity was piqued and she would try to find out.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Raquel is in a delightful predicament!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Raquel is in a delightful predicament!
Oh, it gets better [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! Please read on!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 20 – Naty

Raquel’s opportunity was short-circuited by Naty’s good intentions. Naty had made some leche flan (custard) dessert and went over to Raquel’s house. The gate to the modest bungalow was open so Naty went in and timidly knocked on the door. She could hear music blaring from within the house so, she went over to the back of the house to try the back door when she spied a bedroom window. She was about to call out when she looked into the room. What she saw stunned her!

Raquel lay on the bed, wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Naty was immediately struck by how lean and shapely the young girl’s body was. What really blew her mind were the ropes around the young girl’s ankles, knees and thighs. Her arms were also pulled behind her and were probably bound as well. She was blindfolded and her mouth was covered by layers of red tape. She then spied the crotchrope running between the girl’s thighs.

Naty remained still as if hypnotized. Raquel was writhing on the bed. Her moans were barely audible over the music, but Naty could somehow sense no danger even given the condition of her friend. Raquel rolled from side to side and Naty managed to see Raquel’s wrists manacled together by handcuffs. Raquel’s legs were bending and she seemed to be struggling when she let out with a muffled scream and Naty knew that Raquel had climaxed in her bonds.

Naty then witnessed Raquel opening one clenched fist and deftly unlocking the handcuffs that held her. Seeing this, Naty crept away and left the house, utterly confused yet turned on.

----

Back at the house, Naty set the dessert down on the dining room table and started to process what she had just witnessed. It was apparent that Raquel had tied herself up and she had enjoyed being tied up. She also enjoyed being tied up, but it was a secret between Paul and herself.

Still, Naty was slightly shocked that she was contemplating being tied up by Raquel. Should she tell her? Would Raquel even want to tie her up? So many questions swirled in Naty’s mind.

She had not even noticed that one hand was touching her breasts and the other one was wandering between her legs. She shook her head and decided that a cold shower would be good right then.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Superb as ever my friend. But, to slightly modify that old song, 'you say Raquel, and i say Rachel!'
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Superb as ever my friend. But, to slightly modify that old song, 'you say Raquel, and i say Rachel!'
Well said friend. :)
Her name is a local version of Rachel.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 21 – Raquel

Raquel had just finished her shower when she heard a knock at the door. Looking through the peephole, she saw that it was Naty, so she quickly opened the door.

“Hi! Glad you could come over!” greeted Raquel.

“Hi! I just wanted to bring over this. It’s leche flan! I just made it!” said Naty handing over the container.

“Oh, yum! Come in, come in!” said Raquel.

Raquel strode over to the dining room table. Naty noted how graceful she moved even when clad only in a towel. Without hesitation, Raquel dug out a teaspoon and began attacking the dessert with gusto.

“Oh, this is good! You want some?” asked Raquel.

“Oh, no! It’s all yours!” answered Naty.

Naty watched her new friend eat in silence before saying, “Uh, Raquel…I have a confession to make.”

Raquel paused and put down her teaspoon, then said, “Yes?”

Naty stuttered, “I uh…that is…I…”

“Oh, come on, out with it!” prompted Raquel.

Taking a deep breath, Naty said, “I…I saw you earlier…in your room. I’m so sorry, but I came by earlier to give you the dessert, but you didn’t answer so I went around to the back of the house. I saw you through the bedroom window.”

Raquel stared at her silently, but did not seem overly upset or angry. She grinned before asking, “So how do you feel about it?”

“Honestly? I wanted to turn away, but I couldn’t. I could see how excited you were, so I watched and I felt…excited as well,” answered Naty.

“Hmmm, I thought so. You’ve been tied up too, right?” asked Raquel.

Stunned, Naty stammered, “Huh? How did you…know?”

“I saw the ropemarks on your wrists. Do you tie yourself up or does someone do so?” asked Raquel.

The words came out in a rush. Slowly at first, but becoming more coherent, Naty related her story including her relationship with Paul. At the end, Naty felt relieved that she could share her story with a friend.

“You are lucky! You’ve had not one but two bondage relationships with loving people. But now, you miss him, right? And you crave the kiss of the ropes?” asked Raquel.

Naty looked down, her cheeks blushing and merely nodded.

And then Raquel shared a brief history of her bondage adventures including her relationship with Karen. Naty listened raptly, not interrupting. Raquel ended her story with a smile and went over to stand in front of Naty before gently gripping her shoulders, saying, “Don’t be embarrassed! We are friends and your secret is safe with me and I’m sure that you will also keep my secret! If you trust me, I think I can help you.”

Naty looked up and answered, “Yes, Raquel, I trust you.”

----

Raquel left to fetch a duffel bag from her bedroom. She placed it on the floor before she sat beside Naty on the living room couch.

Raquel said, “First things first, Naty. I need to know how far you want to go. I want this to be fun for you and I certainly don’t want to overstep your limits. I know you want to be tied up tightly, with no hope of escape. Beyond this, what do you want me to do to you?”

Naty paused before answering. She trusted Raquel, but she had never experienced being tied up by another woman. She voiced this.

Raquel raised her hand and smiled, saying, “Now, don’t you worry. I’m not some lesbian psycho who will take advantage of you! I can actually understand how you feel because this is similar to how my friend discovered my kink. I may actually be more sensitive to your needs and feelings because I’ve been in your shoes. Tell you what, I’ll tie you up then tease you a bit? Nothing out of this world. Then, you can tell me if you want to continue. Say ‘green’ if you want to continue. Say ‘yellow’ if you want to pause and talk about it. Say ‘red’ if you want everything to stop, understood?”

Naty felt better at Raquel’s reassurances. It was interesting how she used safewords, like Paul. She really did care for her welfare. She nodded and stood, turning around and putting her hands behind her back, saying, “Tie me up, Raquel. Tie me tight.”

Raquel took a moment to look at the petite brown beauty standing before her, waiting to be bound. She wore a plain white t-shirt and a red skirt that stopped a couple of inches above her knees. Her skin was lovely and she could swear it was glowing, as if anticipating being tied up. She moved Naty’s hands so the palms faced each other before she applied a generous hank of rope around her wrists before cinching and tying a knot out of reach of her fingers. She ensnared Naty’s arms with a much longer length of rope binding them. This also served to frame and emphasize her breasts. Raquel could see how hard Naty’s nipples were as they poked through her thin bra and shirt.

She paused and asked her captive, “Okay, so far?”

Naty smiled before responding with, “Uh, huh! Green!”

“I think you better sit down,” said Raquel as she guided Naty onto the couch. Raquel sat on the floor and took Naty’s tiny feet together before she tied her slim ankles together.

“Such nice legs this girl has,” thought Raquel. She looked up and Naty nodded for her to continue. More rope was wound around Naty’s thighs just above her knees.

“Let’s see you get out of that!” said Raquel as she stood up.

Naty made a show of struggling against her bonds, but they held her fast. Escape was not possible. She asked, “What now, Raquel?”

Raquel smiled before answering, “Now, my pretty prisoner, we can have some fun!”

----

So [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention] , [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] , [mention]JulieG[/mention], any ideas on how Raquel should tease Naty?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic