The Wild After Party (MMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Wild After Party (MMM/F)

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

My head banging hard, I awoke after a wild neighbourhood barbecue. The sun was shining in my eyes and I’m lying down trying to figure out where I am. I was in a strange room once I got some sense back I realised I was in my guest room for some reason and I had a terrible headache. I was trying to remember what happened.

But the memories were blurry, like a broken tape. I remembered drinking a lot, laughing with my friends, but then everything else was a blur. I was so out of it it was only after all that I began to notice that I couldn’t move my arms they were tied to the bed posts as were my legs. I looked over and could see my hands were wrapped with tape I couldn’t even see my fingers. I was tied to the bed. I was shocked, scared, and confused. How could this happen? I tried to free myself, but the ropes were tight. I started to panic, thinking of all the things that could have happened to me. I screamed for help but I realized that not only was I tied to the bed, but there was a cloth stuffed in my mouth and sealed with gorilla tape. I couldn't speak or scream anymore. My heart was racing, and I was helpless. I had no idea what was going on. I weakly muffled through my gag, the weak muffles started getting stronger till the memories of the night before slowly started coming back to me….

End of part 1
Last edited by HerNameJulia12 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Good start.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Interesting start but not much to comment on as yet. I hope you will continue.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Well that’s a nice intriguing start. So many ways this could go.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

My name is Julia and as I try to recollect the night before It was hazy but I remember, It was Friday almost two months after my divorce from my ex husband, work had given me time off to focus on divorce proceedings and dealings with custody. I decided after the divorce and everything was finalised I wanted to celebrate. I needed it, I wanted to throw a celebration. My boy was at Duke Of Edinburgh so I had the house to myself. What better way to celebrate than with a party with my friends and neighbours.

It was a night of mixed emotions as I prepared to host a party celebrating my recent divorce. On one hand, I was relieved to have finally moved on from a toxic relationship that had been holding me back for years. On the other hand, the thought of starting over and navigating life as a single mother was overwhelming. I was wearing a red bardot midi dress, my blonde hair tied in a neat bun, and matching red heels that clicked on the wooden floorboards

As the guests began to arrive my two best friends Suzy who was was a slim, 43-year-old woman with brown hair that cascaded down her back. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress that accentuated her figure and a pair of glasses that framed her pretty face. And the other best friend was Melissa,Melissa was 39 years old and was wearing a stunning yellow dress that matched the bright smile on her face. Like Suzy, she was a slim woman, but her dedication to fitness and her decision to swear off having kids had given her a lean and athletic figure that turned heads wherever she went. They arrived with their husbands Alex and Trevor. Alex was 5'11" tall, with a clean-cut appearance that suggested he was an accountant, as he was. Trevor, on the other hand, stood at 6'0" and had the rugged good looks of a chef, which made sense as he worked in a Filipino restaurant. Suzy and Melissa brought with with them an air of excitement and support. They had been by my side throughout the entire divorce process, offering a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on when I needed it the most.

My neighbor Kevin arrived with a bottle of his homemade wine. He was a towering figure at 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly, dressed in a red shirt and jeans that looked well-worn. I knew he worked as a trucker, and his outfit seemed to match the ruggedness of his job. And last but not least my old college friend Barry showed up with his wife Stephanie. Barry was the shorter of the men, standing at only 5'3". His wife, Stephanie, was a bit on the chubby side, but she had a kind and beautiful soul that shone through her friendly smile. She stood at 5'5" and was a great mother to their three kids.

Kevin had been close with me and my now ex-husband, and had been a constant source of support during the divorce proceedings. He knew all the details and had been a comforting presence throughout the entire process. He was a widow and It was clear that his daughter's absence at college weighed heavily on him, but he put on a brave face and joined in the festivities.

As the night went on, we all chatted and caught up with each other's lives, reliving old memories and making new ones. We played games like Monopoly and cards, and the competitive spirit brought out the best in all of us. It was a welcome distraction from the weighty topic of divorce, and we all enjoyed the chance to let loose and have some fun. I did notice something weird about Kevin as we didn’t talk as much or he didn’t initiate a conversation with me. While he wasn't ignoring me, he wasn't as talkative as he normally was. I wondered if he was feeling sad or if something was bothering him. Just as I was about to approach Kevin, Barry excused himself to go to the bathroom. In the meantime, my phone rang and it was my baby boy calling me. He was supposed to go to bed at that time, so I told him to call me before going to bed.

After finishing my call with my son,I saw the girls were up in my room fixing up their makeup. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where I could hear Kevin, Alex, and Trevor engaged in conversation. I couldn't help but overhear the word "prank" as I was about to walk in. My curiosity piqued, I decided to quietly listen in on their conversation, intrigued by the mention of a prank. It didn't take long for me to hear Kevin's plan - he was scheming to play a prank on Barry. His plan was when Barry would come out of the bathroom to playfully ambush him and hogtie him in the middle of the living room. As I was trying to figure out a way to warn Barry about Kevin's prank, I accidentally bumped my knee against the side of the railing, making a loud noise. The sound caught the attention of Kevin, Alex, and Trevor, and they turned to look at me. "Hey guys, what's up?" I said, trying to play it cool and act like I hadn't overheard anything. "What are you talking about?" There was a moment of awkward silence before Kevin spoke up. "Oh, we were just talking about some silly show we used to watch back in the day," he said with a smile. I noticed Trevor nudge Kevin and whisper something in his ear. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I had a feeling it had to do with me overhearing their conversation. Suddenly, Kevin gave me a devious stare that made me feel uneasy.

"Hey, Julia come here for a minute," Kevin said, beckoning me over. I felt uneasy but tried to play it off. "Why?" I replied, taking a step back. "Grab her," Alex quickly told Trevor and Kevin. As Trevor and Alex grabbed me from behind, I struggled to break free, but it was no use. "Hey, what the f-," I started to say before Trevor clasped his hand over my mouth, muffling my words. "Sorry, Julia," Kevin said, "this prank is gonna be too sick, and we can't wait to try it on Barry. Unfortunately, we can't let you warn him. So I guess we can try it on you for practice." "Get me some rope from the cupboard, and let's take care of our little snoop," Kevin ordered Trevor and Alex. Alex removed his hand and Trevor quickly shoved a cloth he got from his pocket into my mouth. While Kevin quickly used some tape to seal it in. My mouth was stuffed and gagged and I couldn’t scream. I continued to struggle and squirm, but it was no use. I knew I was outnumbered and outmatched. Trevor tied my wrists and palm together, while Alex tied my knees and ankles. The hobbled me to the floor to where I was lying on my stomach. Alex drew my feet and hands together and then used some rope to cinch me into a hogtie. “Sorry about this Julia we’ll untie you after we truss up Barry okay” he said giving me a wink. “Alright Alex theres a storage cupboard in there lets see if we can stuff her in there”. Kevin ordered Alex. Then and there my hogtied body was hoisted above Alex’s body as he carried me into the cupboard and placed me on the cold floor before closing the door and leaving….

End Of Part 2
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well, what are friends for anyway? I am looking forward to your next chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

There's still a lot of ways this could go, I look forward to seeing which way you choose
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Very great start can’t wait to see what else you come up with
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Such a well written and inventive story :) love it! Can't wait to read the next part.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Love the way they pounced on you,love the hand claml detail
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic