Stockholm M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stockholm M/M

Post by that1kid13 »

“And that brings us to the end of this years worlds mens gymnastic competition. Frances win ended the day yesterday but after that performance by rival USA champion Freddie Delacore it could be close today. We’ll have to wait for the judges final scores after this break.”

Freddie was USA’s National Champion that year and was USA’s golden ticket to the Olympics. The French team had a special place for him after he had switched to the American team and lost them worlds the year prior. Not to mention the eighteen year old had every crowd member staring for his tremendous athletic ability and his looks. Blonde hair, deep blue eyes, tan skin standing at 5’10. He was charming, gay, and could take the camera spotlight away from anyone.

My teammates had started to come together after I got off the matts. I gave my best friend Alex a giant hug while the rest of the guys were chanting and hollering for the scoreboard to announce the gold. I broke off momentarily to grab some water, my sneakers, and some quiet. I loved the loud fun environment but I needed a second to myself to clear my head. The scores were calculated faster than I thought and I could hear the announcements starting from the locker room. I had barely put on both my shoes before Alex was in there yelling at me to hurry up. We ran out and without paying attention I completely slammed into a stranger knocking me to the ground. He on the other hand didn't even stumble. I looked up at the giant ready to start my apologies for being careless when I noticed his hand already stretched out ready to help me to my feet. He was the definition of tall dark and handsome. 40’s, probably a head taller than me, black hair, brown eyes dressed in a casual dark suit with no tie. He must have been 250 pounds at least.

“You’re Freddie Delacour.” He said in deepest sexiest voice I had ever fucking heard.

“You know me?” I nearly fell back down just hearing him address me.

“Everyone does.” He paused and we just stared at each other for a second.

“Let’s fucking go what are you doing man?!” Alex shouted breaking the long stare, simultaneously wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me away. I coquettishly grinned back at the man and shook my shoulders. Fuck that guy was hot. I would need to calm down before climbing up on blocks in front of everyone.

The crowd went wild with cheers that echoed the huge stadium when the scores put our team in first place with three/ five gold medals going to myself. Relief swept over me, I was for sure going to the Olympics now. All the hard work I had put in since I was four my dreams were coming true in this very moment. Not to mention the endorsements and sponsorships that came along with this win. All I could think about was the man I had bumped into earlier. I had never seen him before but he had to have some sort of higher pass access to be down on the stadium floor. When things started dying down I couldn't help but google him and see if I could find anything or if anyone knew him. With thousands of people here it was slim that I would see him again and I got distracted again when my family showed up.

My brother Tanner and his wife Nikki had traveled here to France in support. They had both stepped up and adopted me as a young child when our family broke up and went their separate ways. Parents were completely out of the picture at this point. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms as he gave me a big bear hug nearly suffocating me. T+N were both extremely attractive turning heads wherever they went as well. Tanner being a military man was pretty muscular himself but was leaner than the man earlier probably only 230#, but just as tall, 6’5 dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. Nikki is latina and pretty much looked like a clone of Kim Kardashian and always got mistaken for her. Jet black long hair, brown eyes but even taller than myself at 6’. You could say I am a pretty rambunctious, high energy, goofy teenager. Always smiling and laughing with a side of overly horniness. Tanner on the other hand always had a serious look on his face and was pretty stern with me growing up. Wouldn’t let me get away with shit even though I tested his limits on the daily. When I went too far it typically ended up with him over powering me and tying me up for the night. I was used to it being the youngest and smallest in a big family of boys everyone loved to gang up on me. I’d typically end up their prisoner tied up in one game or another.

We exchanged all of our hugs and congrats, and started making a plan for the night/ upcoming days.

“Hey I still need to grab a bunch of stuff and make pleasantries with some people, you don’t have to wait on me if you don’t want to I can find my way to your hotel.” I told my brother. The last week I had been staying with the team but was now going to spend a few days with family.

“No, we don’t mind go get your stuff baby it’s going to be a zoo getting out of here anyway.” Nikki chimed in.

I took a bit of extra time trying to see if I could spot the man from earlier anywhere but it was no luck so I decided to give it up. It took two hours to get out of the stadium and by the end of what should have been a 15 minute car ride Tanner and I were at each others throats. I could be pretty immature when I wanted to be and he was way too overbearing. We split off at the hotel needing some personal space with an agreed upon fancy dinner that evening. I fell asleep and never bothered to set a alarm, I was mad anyways and didn't want to go.

Fifteen twenty minutes past our reservation Tanner was the alarm, banging on the door until I answered it just wearing a pair of shorts.

“What are you fucking doing, you’re late and not dressed!” He said in a calm but angry tone.

“Yeah.. I’m too tired you guys go without me.” I said walking back to the bed and laying face down.

Without another word he grabbed my ankle and easily pulled me off the bed onto the floor standing over me.

“Get dressed. Now. You better be downstairs in five minutes.’’ He whispered harshly then walked out of the room.

The hotel had a michelin star restaurant inside so it wasn't like I had to walk far. I got up, got dressed, and headed downstairs. In my athletic shorts, sneakers, and a sweatshirt. Anything I could do to poke that bear a bit for waking me up and throwing me off my comfortable bed. I sat down at their table and grabbed tanners drink downing almost all of it acting as if nothing was wrong. I could tell at this point he was pretty mad because he just glared over at me, jaw clenched.

“Why is there a fourth place setting?” I asked noticing the empty chair.

“Did you not read any of the text messages I sent you?” Tanner snapped.

“Well I was asleep until five minutes ago.” Smirking back at him.

He sighed and rubbed his face.

“A sponsor reached out while we were waiting for you today and asked if we could have dinner to talk endorsements, it’s a 300k deal Freddie.”

Now I was mad I didn't want to sit down and listen to some sales pitch for two hours. Well if they were paying for dinner then I was going to be a brat and order every expensive thing on the menu.

As I was ordering two entrees to myself I could hear a man sit down across the table but didn't look up to greet him.

“You must be hungry after a hard day of competing.” I almost choked on my drink when I heard that voice. I looked up to Mr. handsome staring directly at me with a small grin on his face. He took Nikki’s hand and kissed it apologizing for being late. I perked up immediately smiling back at him in a flirtatious way.

“Pierce Montague” He stood up to shake Tanner and my hands.

“I know you had planned on meeting my associate but I let him have the night off, I own Montague WSP (Wind, Solar, Power) and like to meet perspective candidates. In your case Freddie I suppose we already had a run in today.” Pierce said while winking in my direction. My god this was not a good occasion to be wearing shorts, at least I could tuck myself into the waistband to try to hide my growing erection. Dinner went by way too quickly. Tanner and Nikki took off after but I asked if Pierce wanted to grab a drink, anything to continue the conversation with him. Besides the occasional wink I didn't think I had a chance with this guy he was a lot older than me and I couldn't even tell if he was gay. I just couldn't keep my eyes off him though and kept flirting as much as I could. He declined politely and stood up ready to leave. We left the restaurant and as I was about to shake his hand goodbye he grabbed my wrist pretty forcefully and pulled me into him.

“Come home with me for the night?” He quietly whispered into my ear.
Last edited by that1kid13 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Always nice to see another site member take the plunge and start writing!

Interesting start. Given the title, already sounds like our champion is gonna be in over his head before long. Curious to see this play out!!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Always nice to see another site member take the plunge and start writing!

Interesting start. Given the title, already sounds like our champion is gonna be in over his head before long. Curious to see this play out!!

Thank you 💜💜
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A really intriguing start! Looking forward to more
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Welcome! Looking forward to where this is going.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]

[mention]blackbound[/mention]

Thank you guys working on the next part 💙💙
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

An interesting start! looking forward to what Pierce is planning!

Also, yes! Welcome to the writing side of things! This is already a nice, strong start!
My M/M Stories Here
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]

Home with him? For what? More drinks like I asked earlier? Dessert? No he definitely said for the night. Was he gay? My mind started racing a million miles a minute.

“I don’t exactly like asking things twice bud.” He said and raised his eyebrows towards me.

Fuck what do I do this was by far the sexist man I’d ever seen in my life, but I have no clue who he is, he could be a murderer for all I know. Don’t be stupid Freddie.. I felt him drop my wrist and stood there motionless watching him walk to the lobby door. He held it open for me.

“My car is here, you joining me?” He said across the lobby. He grinned at me and I probably drooled right there. I looked around quickly as if some genie was going to help me make this decision. I did need to do something I was getting hard just looking at him.

“Okay wait, I’m coming.” I said running over to him.

He wrapped his large arm around me as we waited for his driver to pull up. His touch was intoxicating and left goosebumps on my skin.

His driver introduced himself as Arthur and we exchanged pleasantries.

“Where to Sir?”

Pierce looked over at me, “You don’t mind if we stop at my club real quick?”

“I’m not really dressed for a club.” I said back.

“Well you weren’t dressed for dinner either, but that didn’t seem to bother you” We both chuckled.

“Touche. Well I’m on your time.” I said and flashed him a big grin.

“Arthur please go to the club.”
Pierce grabbed a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne which he started to open. It bubbled up all over the car and his hands. Being almost $1000 dollars a bottle he didn’t seem to care how much he spilled.

“Well that didn’t go as planned, lick my fingers for me?”

My stomach dropped and my dick rose almost instantly. Was he being serious? He just winked at me and smiled as I sat there speechless then grabbed a towel and wiped off his hands. Why was I being so shy, he was the best looking man i’d ever seen and i’ve hesitated twice now in front of him. I needed to loosen up a bit, if I got drugged and killed so be it. I took the champagne out of his hand and just started drinking it from the bottle. His expression changed ever so slightly, his face looking austere as he raised his eyebrows in a disapproving way. It sent a small chill down my spine as I realized I probably should have asked first. This pent up energy just started to get to me I really had no idea how to act around Pierce. He seemed mercurial in nature but broke the silence.

“You know what? My hands and fingers are still a bit sticky, lick them off for me.”

From his tone I knew he was being serious this time but at least I knew he wasn't joking. I was waiting for any sign I could get to touch, lick, kiss him whatever. Here it was and I wasn’t going to hesitate again. He rested his huge palm face up on his upper left thigh. I took his wrist in my hand and started licking and sucking on his fingers. I swirled my tongue around his thumb trying to make it as sexual as I could and I heard a soft moan.

“That feels good” he said softly.

“I know where else it would feel good” I said while pausing for a second to give him a big grin and wink.

“I take it you’re gay Freddie?”

“No shit!”

I saw the pause in his reaction again and he pulled his hand away.

“If we’re going to do business you’ve gotta learn to contain that mouth of yours.”

“What?” I said. A bit taken aback.

“I want to endorse you but I’ve watched your interviews, and have already noticed your bad language. You’re going to have to work on being a bit more professional if you want to work for us.”

I rolled my eyes at him and smirked while downing more champagne.
“What if I bump it up to $500k?”

I nearly choked.

“Are you fucking serious?!”

He crossed his arms and gave me a annoyed look.

“Shit i’m sorry.”

“No you aren’t but you will be.” He said and smiled at me while ruffling my hair.

“What do you have in mind?” I said and put my hand on his leg smiling.

He held his finger up to my lips and hushed me. Then grabbed my jaw and turned it so my ear was close to his lips as he whispered “I want to tie you up and fuck you.”
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

nice start, the story is building and heating up quite nicely; cant wait for whats next. keep it up.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Peirce didn't wait to long to make his intentions known. Though "Stockholm" leads one to believe it's only his initial intentions. Still curious to see how this plays out. Great continuation!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow things are heating up now! Good continuation
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Pierce certainly doesn't waste time! Can't blame him though! I wonder if he's done this before with other attractive athletes he's sponsored?
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Very nice take on gymnastics. I'd say the level of difficulty for Pierce in getting Freddie is just right, but it is in the execution of his moves that Pierce earns a perfect score. Freddie, of course, gets deductions for that mouth of his. 8-)

A secure and tight gag will fix that! :twisted:
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

Thank you so much. Here's the next part <3

I pulled away from his grip and smirked back at him. “What are you waiting for?”

He smiled and casually sat back crossing his leg over his lap, just looking at me for a few seconds. Those few seconds felt like eternity but he finally spoke.

“Arthur, let’s skip the club and go home please.”

Well okay I guess the cards were fully on the table now. The pit in my stomach that something might be wrong was coming back. I noticed a bottle of Vodka sitting on the small bar so I leaned over and grabbed it.

“May I take a shot?”

“Of that? It’s not good don’t drink it, someone just left it here.”

I started drinking a few large gulps straight from the bottle before he could say anything else. After more than a shot he gently took the bottle.

“You must like vodka to drink that shit” He chuckled.

“It’s definitely garbage but vodka’s all I drink, well besides wine obviously.”

There was another large silent pause where neither of us spoke but he broke the silence.

“Freddie, look, I can take you back to your hotel if you’re not comfortable with this, you’re not obligated to do anything for me.”

“But what about the money? I could really use that right now.” I said.

“I’m not paying you to sleep with me Freddie, I’m paying you to work for my company. I want you to come home with me because I like you, If you decide you don’t want to our business deal will still go forward.”

I sighed hearing this, then reached in to kiss him but he turned away rejecting the move.

“There will be plenty of time for that, we’re here.”

I looked out the window his car was pulling into a building garage that I knew. You definitely couldn't even step foot in this building unless you were big money let alone live here. When we stopped Pierce beat his driver and just opened the door himself. He held it open and reached his hand out to me.

“You coming?” My heart sank again like when we were standing in my hotel lobby. His big strong hands, beautiful trusting eyes, confident posture. It made me pause and just stare. He was so fucking dreamy.

“Yes Sir.” I said reaching out to grab his hand, he held it tightly and wrapped it arm around me which helped calm my nerves. He used his phone to signal an elevator and again once we were inside. I watched him press the 53rd floor on the keypad. The penthouse.

Suddenly with a lot more force than I was expecting pushed me against the side of the elevator. Before I could even react or turn around he boxed me in between himself and the wall. He grabbed my hair with his left hand and yanked my head back and to the side. I yelped and growled in pain instinctively pushing my body into him and away from the wall. He just moved in closer really pinning me there so I couldn’t move.

“What the fuck are you doing?!”

“No more talking!” He said harshly into my ear.

My heart was beating excessively fast and I wanted to argue but his demanding tone and demeanor told me it was wise to shut up.

He started kissing and biting the right side of my exposed neck. The feeling of disquietude seemed to slow I started to calm down. I closed my eyes it felt so good. He released my hair a bit and I relaxed my body into him. He then turned me around pushing me back against the wall I leaned up to kiss him while putting my hand on the side of his head. He forcefully grabbed both my arms by the wrist and held them above my head while pulling away from my kiss.

He spoke quietly “you’re not in control here.”

“But …” His threatening stare made me stop in my sentence. He gave me a light sweet kiss while entangling his fingers through my hand and pulling me out of the elevator when we reached the top. There were not many pleasantries after that, I barley had time to look around before he guided us to a big master staircase and down a hallway to his master suite. It was huge and perfectly spotless. Big king bed, a huge window overlooking the city, the only light in the room was from the window. He never bothered turning on the main overhead. Before I could blink he had me naked and pushed me facedown on his bed.

“I’ll be right back, don’t move.”

My breathing had sped up quite a bit, it wasn’t the first time I had been tied up. I grew up with a big family and many brothers who always picked on me for being the youngest. It oftentimes ended with myself getting ganged up on and tied up. I also had sexually been tied up before by boyfriends in the past but that took a lot of leading up to and trust. I only met Pierce 6 hours ago. Something told me I didn’t want to miss out on this, I wanted to see where it went. My thoughts were interrupted when Pierce walked back into the room naked holding what looked like rope and some sort of leather cuffs, my eyes were still getting adjusted to the dark room. I could make out how strong and athletic he looked. He also looked like someone you wouldn't want to get into a fight with. My eyes locked in on how big his member was already half erect. Fuck what did I get myself into.
He climbed onto the bed and got on my back straddling me crushing my body into the bed with his weight. I moaned a bit in discomfort.

“Shhh you’re okay baby.” He said leaning down and kissing my neck again.

“Say the word red and I will stop and release you, got it?”

“Yes Sir..”

“Good boy.”

He pinned my arms to my side as he kissed down my back. Pierce then moved his weight off of my back and kneed his legs in between mine to spread them a bit. He now was kneeling in between my spread legs and took leather straps and buckled them around each upper thigh. He had leather wrist cuffs as well that he put on both wrists. They each had a small carabiner attached to them which he then attached to each respective limb. My wrists really couldn't move at all away from my legs at this point. It spread my legs even wider and forced me to raise my ass into to air. I felt the cool feeling of lube and braced myself for the night ahead.
I woke up mid day, I expected to roll over and see Pierce laying next to me. All I saw was an empty bed, my own hotel bed at that. Fuck nooo!!! Did I really dream that? There was no way.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Curse the ole bait and switch!

Freddie certainly has a very strong imagination, if this this really was just a dream! But hopefully a prophetic dream...? Regardless of whether or not he and Pierce actually did it, this is certainly going to complicate things for their professional relationship! Keep it up!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, was it real or was Freddie dreaming it all? If it was fake, Freddie's got quite the imagination. If real, Peirce would seem to be playing a game that Freddie should be cautious of.

Thinking of the title of this story, I can only imagine this was indeed real and was only a glimpse of what is to come with Peirce's character. Sounds like to me, Freddie is about to dive head 1st down a rabbit hole that'll be hard to get out of.

Curious to find out. Keep it up!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh what a tease haha
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

@harveygasson @Red86 @gag1195 @blackbound @thespy @KidnappedCowboy

I lay there for a brief moment trying to contemplate how I dreamt that entire experience. I sighed and closed my eyes again. WAIT Tanner! My eyes shot open again and I jumped out of bed trying to find some shorts. I found some and stumbled around my room for a second pulling them on then running down the hall to his room. I banged my hands on his door pretty loudly.

“Tanner! Tanner!” I shouted louder than I probably should for a hotel, continuing my pounding on the door. He finally opened the door holding his head looking groggy.

“Are you okay?” He asked .

“Yeah! Yeah! I’m fine I just need to ask you a question!” I said quickly.

“Do you know what time it is?!” He said irritated.

“I just need to know if we went to dinner last night with a man named Pierce?”

“You woke me up for that?” He said losing his temper.

“Tanner! It’s a simple yes or no?”

He slammed the door in my face.

“Fuck you!” I said hitting the door. I walked back to my room but quickly realized I left my key card. I rolled my eyes. Fuck. All I was wearing were a pair of black briefs, no shoes or shirt. I made the embarrassing walk to the front desk.

“What did she lock you out or something?” The concierge joked. I just glared at him taking the card and stomping off.

When I got back to the room the team group chat was going off, a few of the guys that were still in town were trying to meet up for a workout. I wanted to shake this funk I was in and decided a good sweat would help. Four of us including my good friend Alex found a local gym and spent a few hours working out and goofing off. We were all still in such a great mood from our competition it definitely lightened my spirits and took my mind off of Pierce for awhile. After the others had left Alex and I walked back to our hotels but sat on the side of the road for another hour or so smoking cigarettes chatting up the future and the nights plans. I invited him to come out with my family since I knew his wasn’t able to make it. We finally split around 3pm and I walked the short distance back to my hotel. I was still itching to ask Tanner about the night before and see if he might have a contact for Pierce.

I called him to see where they were at but no answer. I went back to his room and quietly knocked on the door. Still no answer. There was a maid walking down the hallway and I asked her nicely with a big grin if she would let me back into “my room.” She didn’t seem to care and just let me in with zero questions asked.

“Merci Merci!” I said and gave her a quick hug. I was known for charming my way into things and getting what I wanted. Once inside I noticed it was still dark so I flipped on the lights. Nikki was gone but Tanner was still fucking sleeping. Well not for long sucker. He woke me up yesterday I think it’s time for some payback. Their room had two queen beds and I just started jumping back and forth between the two yelling his name. He rolled over face down and growled at me.

“Freddie please for the love of god shut up! How did you even get in here?” He said then took a pillow and put it on top of his head. I started singing annoying songs at the top of my lungs. He tried reaching out to grab my leg but I was quick and avoided his hand.

“Pleassseee stop!” He whined under the pillow.

“NO! Get up its 3 in the afternoon!!” I said laughing loudly continuing my troublesome behavior.

Typically this was my real personality coming out, bubbly, lighthearted, witty, always down to have a good time pretty much. Tanner was a big teddy bear but would constantly get annoyed with my shit. To be honest, who doesn't with their younger siblings.

The next jump onto his bed I misstepped and my knee fell right into his back. Fuck. I heard him cry out but was already moving to sprint towards the door.

“That’s it! You’re fucking dead!” He said yelling at me. He was fast and I felt him catch my ankle as I was jumping off the bed making me fall face first onto the ground. I kicked it free and got up to run away. Only made it about a step before his large arm was wrapped around my torso and we both came crashing to the ground as he tackled me.

“Ow! Tanner get the fuck off of me!” I yelled at him resisting as best I could and trying to throw elbows his way. He quickly got on top of me and ground his knee into my upper back while taking his enormous hand to gag me.

He crouched down to my ear and whispered.

“Calm down, and don’t even think about biting my hand.” He knew me pretty well, I wasn't one to play fair. I just glared at him continuing my struggle to get free while yelling into his hand. I guess that’s not what he wanted and put more weight onto my back digging his knee painfully deeper. He grabbed my left arm and forcefully pulled it back painfully.

“You going to stop?” He said pulling my arm a bit further and digging his thumb into a pressure point on my wrist until I cried out beneath his hand. Simultaneously I stopped struggling and shut up. I wasn’t going to overpower him since he had 70-80 pounds on me.

“Smart kid.” He said, releasing my arm. I grunted underneath his hand and tried to move my face away.

“If I move my hand you better not say a word or yell for help, understood?”

I shook my head yes the best I could. He removed his hand and looked around the room for a second before finding what he wanted. While still sitting on me he leaned over and grabbed his backpack and pulled out a handful of zip ties dropping them next to my face. I immediately started up again.

“Tanner no! Common mate, I’m sorry you don’t have to do this!” I said and tried as hard as I could to get out from underneath his large body. The sudden movement threw him off balance a bit but he just took my wrists circling a tie around both of them behind my back. Then another vertically between my hands and wrists cinching the first one into a tighter pair of makeshift cuffs. I hated zip ties. After that he got up and grabbed my leg pulling it up off the ground and hooked his finger under one of my ankle socks removing it. Then did the same to the other foot. I closed my eyes for a moment having a pretty good idea where those were about to go.

“I thought you agreed to be quiet, guess I cant trust you.” He said chuckling.

“Don’t you fuckimMhmphh” I couldn’t finish the sentence before he forcefully shoved both of the socks in my mouth. My chest was heaving as I was still struggling trying to escape him and the hand being held over my mouth. I was trying to yell at him but nothing was really coming out.
He grabbed a t-shirt that was on the floor and pulled it between my teeth pushing back the socks even further into my mouth. After he knotted it off behind my head he got off my back and grabbed more zip ties. I turned my head to watch him as he grabbed my ankles and created a sort of leg cuff like he’d done on my wrists, then brought both legs up to my hands and cinched it off with another one. I settled down pretty quickly when I realized how badly the ties were digging into my skin and struggling was just making it worse.

Tanner knelt down in front of my face and ruffled my hair. I pulled back trying to get away from his touch but just strained my body even more.
“There’s a good boy.”

He grabbed ahold of my chin and held it up to meet his gaze.

“I’m going to go get some food and then go to the gym. Have fun while I’m gone.”

I muffled out some swear words towards him but it was barely audible. He laughed and gave me a wink as he got dressed and left the room. I pulled a few more times at the restraints but they were not coming off, I wish he hadn’t cinched them so tightly. It was a good thing I was flexible but after awhile anyones body would start to hurt being hogtied. Struggling certainly didn’t help so I gave up and just rested my head on the floor waiting for him to come back.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Freddie certainly has a way with guys into tying him up! A shame he still doesn't have a definite answer about Pierce and the previous night, but Tanner is making sure he has an interesting enough day!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Still unclear if it was a deam. I'm with Tanner on this, wake me up like this (I don't care what time of day/night it is) I'd want to tie Freddie up too 🤣
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely deserved that last tie up for being a pest haha Glad to see more of this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic