Kaleidoscope: No Proscenium (M/F, FFFF+/M, MM/MF, F/M. F/F, etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Chapter 5 - No Proscenium (Greg Huff's POV) F/M, M/F [Part 6 of 7]

Greg looked down at the sight of his eldest daughter bound and gagged on the floor in the corner of the room. He now understood exactly what Lexi had gone through when she’d first seen him cuffed up and gagged in the storage room on the first floor. He was pretty sure that his face probably went through a lot of different expressions as he processed what he was seeing. He also had to admit that Harris and Jane were certainly right. Not many people ever got the chance to walk in on a bound and gagged hostage that needed rescuing. It was shocking. He certainly hadn’t expected it. And he KNEW that it could happen. He knew that he was at an immersive theater show where people could get tied up. He knew that his daughter had checked a box on a release form allowing herself to be captured and tied up. He knew that his daughter had come to a side room where these sorts of things happened, just like he had with Hazel. And he STILL wasn’t expecting this. It was still shocking to him. He felt a little foolish for not expecting it. But he figured that one doesn’t just walk into a room and expect to see a restrained captive. That’s not in the normal purview of most people’s lives. Certainly not his.

So the sight of his daughter tightly tied up on the carpet in the corner of this weird office / game room was certainly jarring to him. She looked like she had been putting up quite a struggle. Her blue dress was certainly a little more wrinkled than it was when last he’d seen her. Her stylish updo was starting to come undone and she looked to be sweating and panting. His daughter was a practical young woman. So since she knew that she’d be doing a lot of running around this evening she’d opted for a set of strappy black flats for footwear. The straps held the shoes to her ankles but her energetic struggling had dislodged the left shoe from her foot and the right one was well on it’s way to slipping off also. He also noticed that she looked to be tied up significantly tighter than he had been.

He'd had his hands cuffed over his head. And he’d been gagged. But there wasn’t a lot of rigamarole to his restraint. Lexi’s was different. She was hogtied. It seemed like a little bit of overkill for an unimposing, young woman who was a guest at your theatrical event. The hogtie didn’t look overly tight. But he couldn’t imagine how a human being would find such a position to be comfortable. He consoled himself with the notion that this is probably what Lexi wanted. Before he’d found out that his escape room employees were hosting their own little interactive bondage extravaganza behind his back, he couldn’t even have told you what a hogtie was. But now he knew. It looked like this. And it’s how his daughter had been instructing her co-workers to tie her during the escape room games that she was co-hosting. Despite the fact that all five of his day-to-day employees had agreed to be tied up for the part. Not all of them agreed to be hogtied. Kristin wouldn’t allow herself to be hogtied and Hannah and Luke usually went with a less restrictive tie-up. But this was apparently what Lexi liked. Greg found it to be insane. But that was Lexi.

As much as he thought that this might be something that she had been looking forward to, she did not look like she was enjoying it all that much. Her slightly disheveled appearance gave him the impression that she had been trying pretty hard to escape her restraints. And her eyes were beseeching him now to help her out. In case her eyes weren’t asking him efficiently enough, she let out another low, pathetic moan to try and invoke pity in her father’s heart

Lexi: Mmmppphhh hhhhmmmmmppphhhhh mmmmmmppphhhhhh.

Greg looked at his helpless, hapless daughter. Of course he was going to untie her. He wasn’t going to toy with her too much. But he hadn’t forgotten that she’d been a little snide with him when the roles were reversed.

Greg: I couldn’t quite catch that, Daughter. Was that an “Un Tie Me.?”

Lexi: Mmmmpppphhh hhhmmmmpppphhhh.

Lexi nodded vigorously in the affirmative. She apparently would VERY much like to be untied.

Greg: Shouldn’t there be a fourth syllable in there?

Lexi looked at him quizzically.

Lexi: Hhhmmmpppphhhh???

Greg: I meant. Shouldn’t there be a “please” in there? I know I taught you manners growing up. I remember doing it.

Lexi looked at him sheepishly before grunting a drawn out, apologetic “please”.

Lexi: Mmmmmppppppppppphhhhhhhhh!!!!

Or at least Greg thought it was supposed to be a "please". Good enough. He noticed that Lexi’s clutch and her phone were lying next to her on the ground. She had taken some compromising pictures of him on her phone. Maybe now was the time to delete those. It wasn’t like she could do anything about it in her current state. He picked up the phone and tried to swipe open her screen. It needed identification to open. Greg wasn’t sure if Face ID worked with a tape gag on. He wasn’t going to find out now. He knew her phone would open with her thumb print. He took his daughter’s bound hands and straightened out her thumb before pressing it over the appropriate sensor by the home button on her phone. The screen popped open. Lexi wiggled around in a panic, confused as to what he was doing.

Lexi: Hhhhmmmmmmpppppphhhhh?!?!!? Mmmmmmpppphhhhh hhhhmmmmmpppphhhh nnnnnmmmppppphhhhhh mmmmmmppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Greg: Relax, Daughter. I just have some compromising photos that I need to delete before I get you out of this.

Lexi’s eyes went wide. She shook her head vigorously and began to whimper and whine into her gag.

Lexi: Mmmmmmppppppphhhhh!!!!! Mmmmppphhhhhh mmmmmppppphhhh mmmmmmppphhhhhhh.

Greg was taken aback by her visceral reaction. Her eyes had gone very sad. She looked as though she might actually be about to tear up. Why? He had to stop. He couldn’t make himself delete the photos. He was in her camera roll. He took a look at them. They weren’t quite as humiliating as he thought. He did look ridiculous, but they were actually a little bit funny. And clearly his daughter did NOT want him deleting them. He looked at her and decided that he could maybe let her keep them assuming she followed some rules.

Greg: You don’t want me to delete these?

Lexi: Nnnnmmmmpppphhhhh mmmmmpppphhhhhhh.

She shook her head sadly and pleaded with him with her bright blue eyes.

Greg: Fine. But you don’t share these with anybody that you shouldn’t. Family and CLOSE friends only. And you don’t send them to anybody. They stay on this phone. Do I make myself clear, young lady?

Lexi: Mmmmmpppppphhhh hhhhhmmmmpppppphhhhh!!!!

Lexi’s eyes immediately rebounded from panicked to delighted. It was that easy.

Greg: And I’m sending one of you to your mother also. She’d never forgive me if I didn’t capture this important life moment for you.

Lexi glared at him but nodded her ascent. Greg took the phone and aimed it at her. Lexi’s eyes shot wide and she began to grunt loud yelps of trepidation into her gag.

Lexi: Mmmmmmmmmppppphhhhh!!!!! Mmmmmppppphhhhh!!!!! Nnnnmmppppphhhh!!!!!

Greg knew that she was just acting. Trying to give her mother a good picture. Greg snapped a couple and then opened her texts. He put the best picture in the text field and typed “Another fine mess I’ve gotten myself into.” below it. Then he sent the text. He put down the phone and began to peel the tape off of his daughter’s mouth. What he had thought had been a single strip of tape was actually about four overlapping strips. There was little wonder as to why she was almost entirely unintelligible. As he slowly peeled the very sticky tape off of her cheeks she spat out a dark purple rag onto the carpet.

Lexi: I’m really sorry. I now realize the error of my ways. I shouldn’t have played all bratty with you earlier. Could you please untie me quickly? Please. Please. Please. Father.

Greg: Of course.

Greg began to untie his daughter. Starting with her wrists. He figured that if her wrists were free, they could untie her quicker together. Greg couldn’t help but notice that his daughter appeared somewhat despondent. He now was growing a little worried. He didn’t like it. She’d been so into the events of the evening earlier. Her giddy excitability had been contagious. But now she looked beat. She looked spent. She looked defeated. And he couldn’t help but think that it had to do with the bondage ordeal that she had just endured. He was growing angry. Sure, she thought that she’d wanted it. But No Proscenium had rattled his little girl. This was not OK.

Greg: Is everything alright, Daughter?

Lexi: Yeah. I’m fine.

Greg: Really? Because you look like somebody just kicked your puppy. I thought you wanted to be tied up. I thought that was part of the thrill for you.

Lexi: I did. I really did.

Greg: Did the person who did this get too rough? Because I will show them what it-

Lexi: No. Father. That’s not it. They were a perfect gentlemen. It’s just WHEN they tied me up. I thought I was SOOOO close. I’d figured out most of the puzzle. I was on the right track. But then I got captured and I’ve spent the last twenty minutes uselessly rolling around and struggling in here. We’ve only got about ten minutes left and I won’t have nearly enough time to chase down my leads. I’ll have to take some sort of educated stab in the dark. I’m going to LOSE. And I’m going to lose because I got captured. I can’t help but think that they KNEW I was close and were trying to stop me. Drew and I already attended the later show and I already didn’t win that one, the 9:15 show. I really, really wanted to win this one. It was my last chance. They aren’t going to write a new show for like two to three more years. Until enough people have done these two.

Greg had just finished untying his daughter’s wrists and hogtie. He now moved down to her ankles while she was shaking off her upper body ropes and grabbing at the knots on her upper legs.

Greg: Sounds like a good business model to me. Offer your customers a prize and then trick them into allowing you to physically stop them from claiming it. That’s why you DON’T check the box.

Lexi: But you get better clues if you do check the box. Like the deed that Delilah slipped into your pocket.

Greg: You tracked that down?

Lexi: I sure did. I really felt like I was closing in on things. I know the HOW. I’ve narrowed the WHO down to three suspects. But I only know part of the WHY. It has something to do with providing for their family. I think it’s got to be either Senator Fox, Owen Grant, or Betty Dumont. But none of them are from San Diego County and I can’t make the motives match up. The thief has to have been born in San Diego County. That was one of the major reveals. Only Delilah Forsythe, Rita Duvall, and Colin Woods are from San Diego County and all of them have airtight alibis.

Greg: What about Clyde Holloway?

Lexi: Clyde Holloway!?!? The host. Why would he rob his own trust? I told you I found out that the thief stole the money to help out his family. Holloway would be robbing the trust that goes to his own children.

Greg: His own LEGITIMATE children. But it was set up by their grandfather. His father-in-law. Maybe he wanted to give some of it to his secret child.

Lexi: What secret child?!?! Holloway has a secret child?!?!

Greg: Yeah. I think it’s Delilah. I think he’s the secret benefactor that paid for her piano lessons growing up and that secretly sent her money.

Lexi: Father. That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. He’s only like 16 years older than her.

Greg: I know. It was a teen pregnancy. Her mother died in child birth. She was a high schooler here in San Diego County. She told me while she was frisking me to leave that envelope. I thought it was kind of weird that you’d tell a man about your dead mother with your hand on his hip and whispering all seductively…but this shit is weird.

Lexi: And she told you that Clyde Holloway is her father?!?!?!?

Greg: No. Of course not. She has no clue who her father is.

Lexi: So. What makes you think it’s him?

Greg: Context clues. Various little things throughout the night. It just kind of makes sense to me.

Lexi: It makes NO sense. NO sense whatsoever. She was born down here in Southern California in 1944. Clyde Holloway didn’t even move out here until 1960. He attended prep school, university, and law school in Massachusetts. He was born in Boston.

Greg: No. He was born here. In El Cajon.

Lexi: What!?!?! He told me he was born in Boston. Like a dozen people have confirmed it. Including every single actor in the company. They wouldn’t give you information like that and have no way of revealing it as false. I’ve spoken with every actor about their relationship with Clyde. He’s from Boston. Did he tell you he was from El Cajon?

Greg: No. He told me that he was from Watertown, Massachusetts. Basically Boston. But let’s be specific.

Lexi: OK. Watertown. So why do you think he’s from El Cajon?

Greg: Because he told Monty he was from El Cajon. He told him that he likes to hide his true background from all of the stuffy blue bloods at these parties. They care about heritage and upbringing and legacy so he pretends like he’s one of them. But he’s really just a poor kid from a broken home in El Cajon who made it out. That’s also where I got the information that he had a high school girlfriend who died during childbirth. I just kind of GUESSED that that might be Delilah’s mom. I’m not basing that on anything else really.

Lexi: Ho. Lee. Shit!!

Greg: Language, Daughter.

Lexi: That is genius.

Greg: What is genius?

Lexi: I’ve been going around focusing on the paid actors. I knew one of them had to be the culprit. I knew that they had the information I needed. I didn’t bother to think that some important information would ONLY be released to certain guests. There’s only like six blue collar characters and they’re ALL paying guests. In order to solve the mystery you NEED to talk to the other guests. Engage with them. You can’t just chase the actors that you know are part of the main story.

Greg: That is pretty genius.

Lexi: So your chat with Monty WASN’T a tremendous waste of 45 minutes. It was the KEY!!

Greg: Hey. I made a friend, Daughter. There’s nothing wasteful about that.

Lexi: What time is it?

Greg: Let me check my totally non-anachronistic pocket watch.

He pulled out his cell phone and saw that it was 8:23.

Greg: 8:23.

Lexi: We’ve got seven minutes. I have to get to Clyde Holloway. Come with me.

Lexi shook the last of the ropes off of her. She then hastily slid her shoes back onto her feet properly and bolted up to a standing position. Greg followed his daughter as they made a mad dash out of the side room and out onto the upper landing. She scurried down the stairs holding the hem of her dress so she didn’t trip on her way down. Greg already knew what they were looking for. Lexi got to the bottom of the stairs and turned right. But he’d already seen Clyde at the other end of the room.

Greg: Lexi.. Crap… I mean Lillian. Ms. Fuller.

Lexi turned. Greg pointed.

Greg: He’s that way. Back corner.

He’d seen Clyde’s trademark mustache from a distance as they were descending the stairs. It didn’t hurt that he was standing near Hazel LeFontaine. He promised himself he wasn’t scanning for her…but she was exceedingly eye catching. And Clyde Holloway had been the closest person to her. They were talking with a blonde woman. Lexi and Greg approached the actor right as the blonde woman began to walk away. She had a disappointed look on her face. Lexi sauntered right up to him and spoke in a hushed tone. Greg stood silently right next to her.

Lexi: Mr. Holloway. While I appreciate the invite to such an exquisite party such as this one…I don’t think it’s very nice of you to steal from your own family’s trust fund. And I’m sure the insurance investigators won’t think that it’s too nice either.

The actor playing Clyde Holloway smiled at her condescendingly. But there was a noted sense of intrigue in his gaze. He replied to her in a hushed whisper.

Clyde: That’s quite an accusation there, Ms. Fuller. But I’m afraid that I was having dinner with Senator Fox and Lady Henderson when the money was stolen.

Lexi: The money wasn’t stolen Thursday evening. You forged fake orders to the courier which caused him to accidentally switch the money with a delivery to Mr. Stewart. You then broke in and took the erroneous delivery from Mr. Stewart’s house the next evening and made a drop to Mr. Demetrio to have the money laundered and distributed.

Greg wasn't following any of this. Clearly Lexi had figured A LOT out on her own.

Clyde: Why would I do that? Not all of the money was insured. Surely, a rapscallion like Vinny Demetrio would take a cut. I’d be stealing from my own family to provide for my own family. It doesn’t make fiscal sense. And you can have the investigators check all my bank accounts. They’ll find no extra money or payments from Vinny Demetrio or anybody else that doesn’t make total fiscal sense.

Lexi: That’s because the money isn't going to you or any of your accounts. It’s going to your illegitimate daughter Delilah Forsythe. If she can finally fund her tour this summer, she’ll get to travel the world and have the life she always wanted. You’ve always wanted to be able to take care of your daughter without revealing your true sordid past to all of your high society friends.

Clyde smiled maniacally as Lexi laid all of this out for him.

Clyde: I see, Ms. Fuller. You’re quite the smart cookie. You’ve been on to my scheme for quite some time. I was hoping that convincing Colin Woods that you were the potential whistleblower on his counterfeiting operation might slow you down. But I see you managed to wriggle your way out of that danger somehow.

Greg was guessing that Colin Woods had tied up his daughter on the erroneous intel from Clyde Holloway.

Lexi: I may have had a little help.

She elbowed Greg in the ribs. He beamed proudly.

Clyde: Well. If I can’t beat you, then I guess that I have no choice but to negotiate with you. You’re the only person so far that has figured me out. And I’d like to offer you a little hush money to not tell any of the other guests. But I have a feeling that they’re all going to find out just how smart you are in about 3 minutes. So please take this as a bribe if you will. I’ll be making my escape as soon as the clock strikes 8:30.

Clyde pulled an envelope out of his jacket and handed it to Lexi. She opened it and Greg could see that it was a letter of Congratulations and two free vouchers to a future No Proscenium show. Lexi was absolutely beaming. He’d been her father for 24 years and he’d only seen a smile this big from her maybe a dozen times in his life. She turned and gave him a big hug.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

It was nice to read about the fun interaction between Greg and Lexi; while Lexi was hogtied and gagged. It was great to know they both managed to solve the puzzle and win :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another fun chapter. Lexi's enthusiasm is infectious, I was worried they weren't going to make it.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

That was a nice conclusion to the game, and very satisfying to see Greg and Lexi work together to figure it out, on top of all the good natured teasing beforehand. There's also been some nice character development in this chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Greg and Lexi affect the story after this. It seems that Greg in particular is a lot more open minded about what's been going on at his escape room, and I get the feeling that we're going to see more of that later on
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was,indeed, a splendid wrap up. I'm looking forward to reading about Lexi practicing her kink.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Chapter 5 - No Proscenium (Greg Huff's POV) F/M, M/F [Part 7 of 7]

A few minutes later a large gong rang out and everybody began to look around see what was going on. Greg saw a couple people with headsets and clipboards spill out of the hallway on the upper story landing. They looked over the railing at the assembled guests. There were four of them but the one who appeared to be about to speak was the same woman who had taken their waivers at the beginning, Claudia. Slowly but surely the attention of the room began to shift in her direction and she bellowed at everybody in loud voice.

Claudia: Thank you for attending The High Society Heist by No Proscenium. We hope that you’ve all enjoyed yourselves this evening.

There were some fairly raucous cheers that erupted from the assembled crowd. Apparently, most people in attendance had had a pretty good time.

Claudia: We loved having you. There were a lot of very…INTERESTING…guesses tonight. Some of you have very wild imaginations and we LOVE it. We do however, have a winner tonight. Very few people solve the mystery on their first go. And we’re always watching so we can usually tell if they have inside information before attending. But one young lady was able to solve the mystery tonight through what appears to be pure tenacity, hustle, and intuition. And maybe a little help from another guest or two. Please give a big hand to your fellow party guest Lillian Fuller. Real name of Alexis Huff. Alexis, wherever you are, please take a bow.

Eyes started to dart around the room but eventually settled on Lexi as she raised her hand in the air and took a deep dramatic bow to a hearty round of applause from those assembled. She was really drinking in all of the praise and adulation. Greg could scarcely remember ever seeing her look happier. And he was oh so proud of her.

Claudia: Yes. Very impressive. If you want to continue to unravel the mystery of tonight you are welcome to join us any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday at this time for The High Society Heist. We also have a 9:15 show that’s a little darker. The Cromwell Mansion Murder. Please don’t share anything you did learn tonight with other potential future guests and solvers. We’d love to give them a chance to experience the mystery for themselves. We will be opening this room for the Cromwell Mansion Murders in about ten minutes. So we’d appreciate if you could all file out the back. Merchandise will be for sale through those doors, if you would like a souvenir of your time tonight. Please get home safely and it has been our pleasure to host you this evening.

Greg and Lexi walked with the throng of other attendees as they cleared out of the hall while some men in black shirts ran around rapidly trying to make the room look brand new for the show that was about to start. A quick turnaround Greg thought. His escape room took at least twenty minutes to re-set. They were doing this grand ballroom in ten. Yikes.

Outside Lexi continued to bask in the admiration of the other guests, with several of them congratulating her as they walked to their car. Just as they were getting to Greg’s RAV4 he heard a shout coming from his left.

Monty: Congrats, Lillian. Great work!

Lexi: Thanks, Monty. Couldn’t have done it without you.

Monty: I doubt that. How did you enjoy yourself, Raymond?

Greg: Total failure for me. I never did get one of those rum runners. Sad.

Monty: Our boy RT works at a bar downtown called The Neighborhood. Care to catch a drink this week? Tuesday perhaps?

Greg: Certainly. I’ll see you there.

Monty: Great. I’d love to see some more pictures of that ’64 Mustang.

Greg: Absolutely. I’m looking forward to it. 8:00?

Monty: 8:00.

Greg nodded at Monty and Monty returned the nod as they both got in their cars. Greg smiled. He badly needed some new friends after Dean had moved South Carolina. God, he missed Dean. But Monty seemed right up his alley. Lexi slid into the passenger seat.

Lexi: Father, you have a 1971 Mustang. Not a 1964 Mustang.

Greg: I know daughter. It’s an inside joke.

Lexi: An inside joke?

Greg: Yes.

Lexi: About the year of your Mustang?

Lexi: You and Monty have inside jokes already?

Lexi: Do you even know his real name?

Greg: Jim Akers.

Greg started the vehicle and began backing out of the spot.

Lexi: I see. Sorry I doubted you. But all joking about rum runners and Mustangs aside…how did you enjoy it?

Greg: I liked it. It was a very enjoyable evening with one of my favorite children.

Lexi: And how did you feel about having checked the box?

Greg could see in his periphery that his daughter was staring intently at him. She wanted to know if he was coming around to her way of thinking in regards to bondage.

Greg: It was…weird. I don’t know that I’m with you just yet. But I talked to some people, and I’m starting to see that bondage might be a little different than I thought.

He saw Lexi cringe a little bit when he said the word “bondage”.

Lexi: That’s such a loaded word. Let’s call it “restraint”, for our purposes.

Greg: Does "bondage" sound too stigmatized?

Lexi: Maybe. It’s just not a word that I like to hear my father say.

Greg: If you’re uncomfortable having this conversation. Then that makes two of us. I see now that bondage is capable of being an asexual endeavor. That it leads into story telling and wish fulfillment that isn’t arousal based. You got very excited when you saw me tied up. I don’t think that there was anything tawdry in that.

Lexi: Ewww. Of course not. It was about power exchange. You’re my father. You’re my boss. I’ve spent the better part of my life having you in charge. It was nice to see the roles reversed a little bit.

Greg: I’m sure it was. I can see how that would be fun.

Lexi: I’m sorry for screwing with you. I guess I let the power trip go a little too far.

Greg: Relax. It’s fine. You were having fun.

Lexi: You’d have let me go right away.

Greg: Protecting my daughters is hard-wired into my DNA. That’s different.

Lexi: I guess.

Greg: That’s why I’m so concerned about you getting tied up at work. I understand that it makes the game more enjoyable for our customers. But I’m concerned about you. It carries inherent risk with it and I don’t want to see you get hurt. I’m not going to put an immediate end to it. You’re an adult. You get to make decisions for yourself. But I don’t have to like people ogling my daughter.

Lexi: People are going to ogle me no matter what. Every time I wear a tank top or go barefoot or dance or eat a bratwurst or exist…I’m being ogled. I can’t stop them. Being tied up is just one more thing to ogle me for. I’ll deal with it. And I’ve got somebody watching over me at work. Drew will be in that room in a second if anything goes wrong.

Greg thought about this.

Greg: Maybe Drew is the one that I’m worried about. I think he probably likes seeing you tied up just as much as any of them.

Lexi: Dad, how comfortable are you with a little TMI?

Greg: We’re already in the TMI Zone. Don’t give me a heart attack. But go ahead and hit me.

Greg was secretly bracing himself for whatever depraved thing his daughter was about to tell him. If she’d had to preface it…surely it was going to shock him.

Lexi: Maybe I want Drew to feel that way when he sees me tied up. Maybe I want him to think of me in that way. But I don’t think that he does. I like to think that I’ve tried to make it pretty obvious that I’m into him. I’ve tried to push him in my direction romantically. But he appears to be reticent in that regard. I don’t think that he feels that way about me.

Greg scoffed. He let out an audible guffaw and started chuckling to himself. Oh, Lexi. You sweet, innocent little buffoon.

Lexi: What was that?

Greg: What was what?

Lexi: That scoff. Are you laughing at me? I’m trying to open up to you.

Greg: I just realized that I owe your sister an apology.

Lexi: What? Why?

Now Lexi was growing a little paranoid. She was wondering if her family was talking about her love life behind her back. They weren’t. Greg was just setting up his punchline. Time to deliver that punchline.

Greg: For the fact that your mother and I call you “The Smart One”. Because clearly you’re a dummy. Just a big old dum dum.

Lexi: What?

Greg: You’re an absolute, oblivious blockhead.

Lexi: Hey!

Greg: I’m sorry. But Drew Bannon is VERY into you. He is utterly besotted with you and if you can’t see that then you’re the only one who can’t see it.

Lexi: I’ve given him several openings. Why wouldn’t he make a move?

Greg: Because you’re amazing.

Lexi: You’re just saying that because you’re my father. And that makes ABSOLUTELY NO sense. Why wouldn’t Drew want amazing? Why wouldn’t he feel that he deserves amazing?

Greg: No. The problem isn’t that he doesn’t think he deserves amazing. It’s that he already HAS amazing.

Lexi: What?

Greg: You’re an amazing person, Lexi. I’m not just saying that as your father. Anybody who is paying even a modicum of attention can see it. And Drew has an amazing friend. And he’s worried that the risk of losing what he already has might not be worth the risk if things don’t work out romantically. You might need to be a little more proactive if Drew is what you’re after. I’ve known the kid since he was five. He’s an upstanding young man. But I can see him as somebody who is plagued by inertia.

Lexi: Thanks, Father.

Greg: No problem, Daughter.

Lexi: Do you and mom really call me “The Smart One”?

Greg: Yes. But if you tell your sister about that, I’ll ground you.

Lexi: I have my own place. You can’t ground me.

Greg: Remember that I’m your boss. I can cut your pay.

Lexi: Do you call her “The Pretty One”?

Greg was a little taken aback. Lexi was a beautiful girl but she’d always been a little insecure and unsure of herself about her looks. Whereas her younger sister was also a beautiful girl. But absolutely knew it.

Greg: No. That’s terrible. You’re both very beautiful.

Lexi smiled at him wickedly.

Lexi: That’s not what I meant. We’re both smart. I’m assuming the titles were relative.

Greg: God Damn It. No telling her I said that either.

Lexi chuckled. She semantically trapped him.

Greg: You’re both equally beautiful.

Lexi: Can I tell her you said that?

Greg (sarcastically): Please don’t. You’re both also intelligent girls. But intelligence is quantifiable.

Lexi: IQ tests are a load of crap.

Greg: Of course they are. And you know that because you’re intelligent. I meant it’s quantifiable in dollars. Your college education cost your mother and I nothing. Full scholarship. Your sister’s college education is the reason that I don’t own a yacht.

Lexi laughed again.

Lexi: Then what do you call her.

Greg: The Charismatic One.

Lexi: Hey! I’m charismatic.

Greg smiled to himself. He was getting under her skin.

Greg: Yeah. But it’s relative.

Soon they pulled into the driveway of their house. Lexi had parked her Honda Accord in front of the house.

Lexi: Should I stop in and say Hi to mom?

Greg: I think she’d like that. Speaking of your mother. How did she respond to the picture that I texted her?

Lexi: Three of those Laughing So Hard I’m Crying emojis.

Greg: Does your mother communicate with you in any other form than emoji?

Lexi: Hey. It works for us.

Greg and Lexi got out of the car and went into the house. His wife, Jessica, met them at the door. She gave Lexi a big hug.

Jessica: How was the show?

Lexi: It was great!! I won! I had an absolute blast. You and dad HAVE to go to their later show. The murder themed one. You’d love it.

Jessica: I’m sure I would. Tell me about it.

Lexi proceeded to excitedly recap the night’s events to her mother while Greg went to get a water from the fridge. He was there. He thought he knew most of the story. But apparently Lexi had had a lot of interesting adventures and encounters while they were separated. Eventually the story ended.

Lexi: Do you guys care if I use the TV in the main room to watch Only Murders in the Building?

Jessica: Go right ahead, honey.

Lexi got up to go catch up on a show that she was watching. She might be 24 years old and have her own place, but she still bummed Hulu and Prime TV and probably Peacock off her parents. Jessica turned eagerly to Greg with a mischievous smile on her face.

Jessica: And how did YOU enjoy the evening?

Greg: It was great. It was a very interesting experience and I always have a great time with our daughters.

Jessica: And how did you enjoy the experience with the little picture that Daughter sent me?

Greg: Oh. That.

Jessica grinned from ear to ear. Her Cheshire Cat smile was a little hard to read. Was she as into his potential embarrassment as he had been.

Greg: I don’t know. I’m still figuring it out. It was a little awkward and uncomfortable.

Not a lie. Not the whole truth. He still was confused about how he felt about it. However, he knew that it wasn’t a great answer with how quickly he saw his wife’s wild smile fade from her face. A look of disappointment was now settling in behind her beautiful blue eyes.

Jessica: That’s a shame. I was really hoping that you might find that you enjoyed it.

Jessica was not shy about expressing her desires to him. And he always wanted to oblige her. She’d never once in their 27 years of marriage showed any real interest in bondage. But he was pretty sure that it was there. That it was lurking. That it had been awakened. And that it was something that she wanted to try. And there was no way that he was going to deny her. He still wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about it. But if there was one person that he was more than willing to figure that out with…it was the most caring, most charming, most thoughtful woman that he’d ever known. Greg looked her in the eyes and she scanned him curiously. He leaned in close and whispered in his most seductive voice.

Greg: The only reason that it was awkward and uncomfortable was because YOU weren’t the one doing it.

The smile that had vanished a moment ago returned to her lips. It started as a small grin and then curled back into it’s former face-monopolizing glory.

Jessica: God. That is such a sexy answer.

She gave him a flirty kiss on the lips and he could see an eager, starry look in her eyes. Clearly her mind was running around inside her thoughts at a mile a minute.

Jessica: I really hope you mean that. Because I think I have some online shopping to do tonight.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a sweet end to a wonderful chapter. I wonder how Greg and Lexi would be involved in the future chapters.
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Amazing writing, I felt like I was reading about real people. This trip you've taken us on is a blast, [mention]Fandango[/mention].
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago That was a sweet end to a wonderful chapter. I wonder how Greg and Lexi would be involved in the future chapters.
Me too!
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Nice conclusion to the chapter, and I like how it seems as though both Greg and Lexi have learned a few things that they didn't know at the start of the chapter, which sets things up nicely for the rest of the story. Also, your dialogue is top notch - snappy, engaging, and it feels like real people talking to one another. It's going to be interesting to see whose perspective we get to see next!

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Brilliant writing. Even without any tugs, I am hooked to your story :D
Thanks. I like to show characters outside of TUGs to get a some characterization out of them. And I sometimes worry I go a little too long without any ropes or gags. I felt that to properly explore the family dynamic and divergent attitudes towards kink in this one, I needed to pull back a little bit. Many of the coming chapters will be wall to wall bondage though.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Another good part to this chapter. I thought the conversation with Jane and Harris was a nice touch. And you ended on a high point with the hogtied Lexi. All in all, grade A.
I wanted Jane and Harris to talk to Greg so that he could see that restraint means different things to different people. I'm always surprised that within a community that all revolves around tie up games...so many of us are in it for so many different reasons. It's interesting to get different perspectives.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago The playful vibe in the last couple of parts has been really enjoyable to read, and obviously quite a significant shift in tone from the previous chapter. Lexi just sounds like she'd be a blast to hang out with in any context, and I enjoyed her teasing of Greg. You've actually got me invested in whether they manage to solve this puzzle or not - which all things considered seems to be of minor importance to the rest of the story - so that's testament to the quality of your writing here
The Kaleidoscope stories are where I'm really going to get to explore different moods and different genres. Chapter 4 was not my favorite. I don't like to think of bondage as traumatic, but realistically...sometimes it is. This whole murder mystery party endeavor is much more my speed. I love this sort of immersive theater thing. I do think Lexi is a lot of fun. I think I can easily say that she's my favorite character from this story and one of the lynchpins upon which this story will rest. There are four characters that will appear in 6 out of 12 chapters each. The main characters, if you will. Lexi is one of them. So you'll be seeing a lot more of her. She still has her POV to go since Chapter 1 was from Drew's POV.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 1 year ago Another fun chapter. Lexi's enthusiasm is infectious, I was worried they weren't going to make it.
Thank you. I agree that enthusiasm and really going for it are what makes these sort of experiences. Parties like this can seem a little silly, but they're a lot more fun when everybody really dives in.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Nice conclusion to the chapter, and I like how it seems as though both Greg and Lexi have learned a few things that they didn't know at the start of the chapter, which sets things up nicely for the rest of the story. Also, your dialogue is top notch - snappy, engaging, and it feels like real people talking to one another. It's going to be interesting to see whose perspective we get to see next!
I'll tell you this. You've now met every POV character. I won't be introducing anybody new that will headline their own chapter. As far as who the remaining POV characters will be: Lexi? Matt? Wes? Mia? Robin? Julie? Tabitha? Hard Place? Rock? Darren? Claudia? Hazel? Delilah? Monty? Jane? Harris? Who knows? They can't all have POV chapters. But the general pool has been established.

Chapter 6 of No Proscenium will start tomorrow. It will be the longest chapter. It's quite lengthy. It will be a very involved chapter. It will be the only chapter that utilizes flashbacks. So there will be time jumps from date to date. It's kind of the chapter that will really start tying things together (pun intended). And it'll be an R-Rated chapter...in ways that I know are ridiculous. Thank you very much for reading. And thank you very much for commenting.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You leave us most eager for chapter 6.
Spy Task Force Completed
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: This'll probably be the last one of these. But this chapter might get a little complicated. And it's a little absurd. First, this chapter is lengthy. It will be 15 parts. But I had a lot of story that I wanted to jam into this POV. Normally I respond to comments between chapters. This time I'll probably address comments every 5 parts since this will take a month or so to post. Second, this is the only chapter that will utilize flashbacks. The main present storyline will take place on December 10, 2022. But the main character, Julie, will reminisce about previous events and I'll go into her reveries and explore those events and conversations. I'll let you know when I'm time jumping by posting the new date, but Present action will appear in Default Text and Flashbacks will appear in Green Text. The present storyline will feature F/M bondage. The flashbacks will feature F/M, F+/M, M/F and F/F bondage. This will also be my most R-Rated story to date. I'm not practiced in writing particularly steamy scenes so I decided to lean into it and have some fun. Parts of this will read like a bizarre, absurd erotic novel. That's intentional. I also expect that any female readership I might have will roll their eyes at my probably egregious misrepresentation of what the female orgasm experience feels like from the inside. Apologies in advance.]

Chapter 6 - Cognitive Dissonance (Julie Huff's POV) F/M, M/F, F/F [Part 1 of 15]

December 10, 2022

Julie: How are my panties tasting, Champ?

Brendan: Hhhhmmmmmmmpmppppphhhhhhhhrrrrmmmmpppphhhhhh!!!! Mmmmpppphhhhhh hhhhhhmmmmppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!

Julie: Glad to hear it, Sport.

Julie watched with unbridled glee as Brendan’s face flushed red with shame. He looked so pathetic as he moaned his unintelligible nonsense back to her clearly rhetorical question. She knew how the panties in his mouth tasted. Not good. There were two pairs in his mouth at present. One was a thong that she had been wearing when she’d tied him up. It was flavored with her excitement. The second pair was a full-bottomed set of underwear that she’d worn to the gym that week…TWICE. The poor boy’s taste buds were riding a roller coaster to Hell.

She always took great pleasure in his humiliation. He felt shame far too easily. At least far too easily for somebody that regularly found himself in this position. You’d think that he would acclimate to it. That he’d suffer enough humiliating experiences and that he would build a tolerance to it. But it didn’t seem that that had happened yet. And it had been almost eight months since the first time that she’d had him in ropes. They’d met during a debaucherous Greek hazing ritual at the end of their sophomore years. There had been ten girls witnessing his humiliation that time. That was real humiliation. Right now she was the only one bearing witness to his situation.

She looked over the tightly restrained young man. He was certainly a delicious sight to behold. He was 6’2 and had a finely chiseled body. She was looking at his tight six pack abs right now, constricted as they were by bands of black rope. She liked that he was tall. Julie herself was a statuesque girl of 5’11” and when she put on heels she was almost always taller than her date. She was confident enough to not really care about this fact, but having a tall partner was something that she enjoyed. Brendan was very easy on the eyes. He had a full, rich head of black, feathered hair. He had soft brown eyes. He had a prominent jawline and pronounced cheekbones. His body was in tremendous shape. For a guy that spent a lot of his time playing complicated board games, solving crossword puzzles, reading books, and doing escape rooms…he was incredibly fit. He took care of his body and care of his mind.

That impressive body was currently laying near the foot of his bed. Brendan was as naked as the day he was born and thoroughly immobilized. His legs had been strictly frog tied with black rope. Julie had considered that she might want to go for a ball tie today, but given what she had planned she needed easy access to his cock. And a frog tie allowed for that. His arms had been tightly pulled behind him and fastened at his upper back just below his shoulder blades in a complex and strict box tie. Two pairs of her panties had been unceremoniously forced into his mouth and were being pushed in by a tight red ball gag. And then there was the blindfold. A black sleep mask had been pulled over his eyes rendering him free of sight. Julie wasn’t a big fan of blindfolds. It didn’t allow her to see the full blush of his face when he went red. And it didn’t allow her to see the shame in his eyes. His eyes were SO expressive. They pouted. They pleaded. They were utterly adorable. And having them silently beg her for mercy was one of her biggest turn-ons. So naturally Julie didn’t fuck around with blindfolds 90% of the time when she had Brendan at her mercy. But today was different. Today the blindfold was necessary.

Julie was a psychology major. She didn’t know what she wanted to do with that. She wasn’t sure that she’d ever feel that she was qualified to be a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist. But it was easily the subject that interested her the most. She wanted to study it to learn more about herself. Why was she the way that she was? And why did she like doing the things that she enjoyed? And she turned it on Brendan sometimes. She wanted to play with him. She wanted to manipulate his mind in warped ways and see what happened. It was a little sick. It probably wasn’t healthy. But she was who she was. Every time she tied him up there were two words that would set the tone for her objectives that day. Today’s were “denial” and “neglect”. She was going to deny him that which he wanted most. And she was going to make him feel neglected and forgotten. That’s where the blindfold came into play.

Julie was going to deny Brendan an orgasm. So long as she had him tied up today…he was not going to cum. It was going to be rough for him. This was not always the case. Some times she let him cum early and often. Once she had seen to it that he came ad nauseum until he was practically begging to stop. But today it wasn’t going to happen for him. And she’d actually spent the first hour of his captivity today just constantly teasing him up. She played with his cock. She’d run her wand over and around it. She’d manipulated his shaft. She’d strapped a vibrator to it and set it to low. But she’d had to remove the vibrator. Even on the lowest setting he had been too close too often to cresting the top of the hill. He’d almost made it a couple of times, to the point where he probably had trouble contextualizing how he hadn’t orgasmed. But she’d kept him in limbo. She was denying him the right to do so. And now she was worried that a stiff wind might get him back up and over. So she needed to take his eyesight away. Because Julie was naked. And if he could see her right now…he wouldn’t be able to help but be hard to the point of almost bursting.

Julie was a phenomenally good looking girl. And she knew it. She’d been getting the looks since she was far too young to be comfortably getting the looks. She was almost the living embodiment of the male fantasy at this point. She knew that a lot of it was genetics. Her mother had been a staggering beauty in her time. She was still a great looking woman even now. Not “for her age”. For ANY age. Her father was a very handsome man. But to say that it was just genetics wasn’t fair to her. It took effort to look as good as she did. She took care of herself in every way that she’d ever been told that she needed to. She wore sunscreen. She brushed her teeth. She went light on all of the rather unhealthy foods (a girl has to have some fun). She never smoked. She drank in moderation. She was a regular at the campus gym. Yoga, Pilates, Spin, just running on the treadmill. Her body was her temple. And if bodies were temples then hers was Angkor Wat. It was the grandest there was. She had long, shapely, impossibly smooth legs. She had a thin waist and a flat, gorgeous stomach. At some point her chest had just exploded in size. She had pert, full breasts that looked bedazzling on her form and stopped just short of looking out of place as too large. Her face was perfectly symmetrical and alluring. Kindness, mischief, seduction, and wonder could easily be read on it at her whim. Her bright blue eyes had a depth to them. And her impossibly blonde hair required no bottle to attain it's brightness. Her family’s hair, while light, all took on a slightly darker tone. Hers showed no signs of heading in that direction. Let’s just say that if Brendan had eyes that could look at her right now…keeping him from orgasm was going to be a much tougher task.

The other reason for the blindfold was the “neglect”. She needed Brendan to think and feel like he was being neglected. She had a sumptuous little sex toy at her disposal with a considerable, throbbing hog between his legs. But she wasn’t using it. And while she enjoyed it...she wasn’t going to be using it today. She’d spent the first ninety minutes of his captivity teasing his cock. Getting him hard. Letting him soften. Working him up only to let him down. Rinse and repeat. That had taken effort. But for the last three hours there had been no effort. No play. Very little engagement. She’d toss in the occasional taunt and barb to humiliate him and make him moan. Make him call out and whimper through his gag for her attention. She’d had to give him a couple whacks when she caught him trying to rub himself up to completion against the bed. She knew the threats that she needed to make to put and end to that though. And he hadn’t tried in about an hour. But for the most part she just lay on his bed, reading her book, and using the hollow of his hip as a foot rest. Twice she’d brought her soft, warm toes down to his penis and rubbed them along his shaft to work him up. But it was just a tease. As soon as she felt his member starting to elongate and harden to her touch, she retracted and let him groan in agony into her panties.

Right now she was reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo as he squirmed uncomfortably at her feet. She wasn’t sure if Brendan would enjoy the book, but she was liking it plenty. Even if it was more of a popular beach read than a deeply layered literary masterpiece. They both loved to read. That was one of the things that brought them together. The first question he had ever asked her was “What is your favorite book?” Her answer had been Piranesi by Susanna Clarke. Was that actually her favorite book? She didn’t know. But she liked it as an answer. To her it was a book about a strong, powerful woman who helped a hapless young man who was trapped in a hopeless situation. She fully realized that from the outside looking in, her role in the narrative changed. If somebody were to walk into the room right now and had to assign characters from the book….Brendan would still be Piranesi. But they wouldn’t think of her as Sarah Raphael. They’d think of her as Valentine Ketterley, the ruthless trickster who imprisoned the hapless young man. They didn’t understand. She was helping Brendan. She saw it like that. And she was convinced that Brendan saw it like that. Maybe not today. Today she was being a bitch. But that was intentional. She was toying with one of the more sadistic aspects of her persona. Maybe today she WAS Ketterley. Denial and neglect was a wicked combination.

Denial and neglect were also two things that Brendan would almost never do to her. At least not intentionally. Brendan did tie her up also. Neither of them viewed their relationship as that of a dominant and a submissive. That’s not who they were at this point. She’d probably have been fine with that setup assuming that she got to be the dominant. But they both preferred to be the dominant role. They just approached it very differently. She definitely had more of a sadistic streak than Brendan did. He didn’t neglect her. He always made her feel that she had his full attention. And he was never one to deny her an orgasm. Well…ALMOST never. There had been that one time.

August 15, 2022

It had been early in their relationship. And he’d done it by accident. Or by misunderstanding. She’d oftentimes tease him with a wand or a strapped on vibrator when he was her captive. So during an early tie-up in their official relationship, he’d returned serve and done the same to her. He’d really worked her up. He’d teased her clitoris at just the right frequency. He’d hit just the right rhythm. She was almost there. She could feel it bubbling up. She had braced herself for an Earth-shattering orgasm. And then he’d stopped. Oh. The cruelty. Well played, Brendan. Well played. Clearly he wanted her to beg. And BEG she would. She wanted release. She needed release. Her gag had been a considerate one, but a competent one. He hadn’t wanted to push any of his baser desires back in the early stages of their courtship. So he’d gagged her with a couple clean handkerchiefs and sealed them in with some duct tape. He’d used enough that the handkerchiefs were locked into her mouth securely and her pleas, protests, demands, and lamentations were utterly unintelligible. But she felt confident that he KNEW that she needed to get off. She had almost been there. She’d almost crested the mountain and slid back down. Supreme ecstasy was within her grasp but she just needed a little boost to get her there. So she pleaded into her gag. She’d mewled and moaned and grunted every desperate plea that she could think of. She’d used her eyes. Those bright blue eyes that had captured his heart. She’d batted them and beseeched him to finish the fucking job. She tried to transfer her soul to him through her eyes. Whatever he wanted. He could have it. Just send her. Send her to the moon. Nothing. He made no move to finish what he had started. They had been lying together on HIS bed. Just like they were now. She’d wiggled herself up to him so that her head was resting right up against his lap. She’d stroked her cheek back and forth against his cock through his silk boxers, desperately trying to wake the dragon up. He was already hard. It wouldn’t take long. She wanted him. Finish it that way. She was literally begging for his cock. Anything. Just stick it inside of her. She barely cared where at this point. Obviously she wanted it thrust into her nethers, but if he needed or wanted a layover in her mouth…she wasn’t going to object.

But she needed him INSIDE of her. Desperately. But that didn’t happen. He simply gave her a firm slap on the bottom which made her yelp into the gag and then he flipped her over. He pulled her tight to his body and spooned her. She was naked at this point, but he was still wearing a pair of silken boxers. She felt him hug her close and she could feel his hardened shaft through the silk against her firm butt. It was taunting her. Salvation was so close. And yet his will to not give it to her was too strong. His firm hands began to massage her breasts in a pleasant clockwise fashion. She moaned pleasurably into the cloth and tape. But it wasn’t a contented moan. The stroking of her breasts was nice, but it wasn’t going to help her up the hill. He needed to go back downstairs. Eventually he started stroking her hair with his fingers. He was kissing her neck. He was whispering in her ear.

Brendan: You’re so beautiful, babe. You’re such a good girl.

Normally she loved hearing these things but not now. Hey, douchebag. You know what good girls get? They get a fucking TREAT! Now put some pressure on my fucking clitoris and send me already! He did no such thing. The cuddling continued for fifteen to twenty minutes. She was literally shaking out of need. A tear was rolling down her cheek. It wasn’t a tear of sadness so much as frustration. She was embarrassed by it. Not humiliated. But embarrassed. There was a lot of injustice in the world. Her not getting an orgasm when she wanted one doesn’t rank up there. But she was just SO frustrated. Brendan was a master of denial. He was a true and proper sadist. She was sure of this. Eventually he started to peel her gag off. She was getting released. Thank fucking God. Once the tape was off her mouth she spat the handkerchiefs into his expectant hand.

Julie: Brendan, please. Please. I need to orgasm.

He looked at her mischievously.

Brendan: Well, why didn’t you say so?

She audibly groaned at what she assumed was a lame joke. But he began to untie the ropes that bound her thighs together. Within a minute her thighs were unbound and he was untying her knees also. He was making quick work of it. She always untied him very slowly. Even his release was usually a tease. But Brendan was getting right to it. And when he finished untying her knees, he pushed them apart giving him unfettered access to her needful pussy.

Brendan: OK. So you’re sure that you want an orgasm?

Really? He was going to make her ask again? Fine.

Julie: Yes. Brendan, for the love of God. I want you to make me C-mmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

That was all he had needed to hear. He had just picked up the handkerchiefs and shoved them back in her mouth. She glared at him indignantly. What was his game here? Was he going to continue to toy with her?

Brendan: Listen, babe. I love that you’re a strong, confident woman who knows EXACTLY what she wants. But I want to prove that I can get you there without the GPS navigation. So one intelligible word out of you and I stop. I’ll consider it a safe word. Are we clear?

Julie: Hhhmmmpppphhhhhhh mmmmmpppphhhhrrmmmmmm.

She grunted angrily at him. He was really getting saucy with her.

Brendan: I said: Are. We. Clear?

He looked at her with a brash confidence in his eyes. She’d seen those eyes so full of pitiable needfulness and desperation before. But this was a look she’d not really experienced yet. They demanded respect. They demanded submission.

Julie: Mmmmppphhhh hhhhmmmppppphhhh.

She whimpered softly.

Brendan: Good girl.

He gave her a playful little boop on the nose. And then. He got to work. He buried his head between her legs and let his tongue go spelunking. She was worried that his tongue was going to flap around aimlessly. A big part of receiving amazing oral sex was always effort and enthusiasm. And she knew that Brendan had those in spades. But she was the expert on her own vagina and knew directly where she wanted him to go. But he’d strictly forbid her from telling him. He wanted to work it out on his own. And then she felt it. She felt his tongue trace it’s way up the left side of her inner labia, dip in, and then flick across her clitoris with a deft stroke. A shiver went down her spine. Now it was circling around from the other side. It hit again. At just the right pressure. At just the right tempo. Brendan was working his way into a rhythm. And the rhythm was a good one. She hadn’t even had time to process how wet she’d gotten so quickly. It scared her a little bit. During his damned little cuddle session, she thought she’d lost things. She’d slid so far back down the hill and now it felt like she was power stepping back up to the top at a frenetic pace. His motions between her thighs were not wasted. They were calculated. They were sure of themselves. Brendan was a painter and every brush stroke was exactly what he intended. Before she knew it she was moaning in ecstasy. She was panting. He hadn’t secured the stuff gag into her mouth. She felt the handkerchiefs billowing out of her open mouth and with one secure push of her tongue she could have expelled them. But she’d been given a directive by her master and that might stop the action. So that wasn’t going to happen. She worked her jaw a little and pulled the cloth back inside. She couldn’t risk letting anything stop this ride. Brendan had hit full stride and she felt her body starting to crescendo. Her vagina was flooded now and she felt as close as she’d been previously. She could see the peak. It was almost there. Just a little –

Julie: Mmmmmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Oh God. It was apparently closer than she thought. An orgasm rocked her body like a bass drop at a techno concert. Her inner systems went wild. She spasmed with pure, unadulterated, blissful euphoria. She was still young. Not even a month past her 21st birthday. But if this was the best orgasm that she’d ever have in her life, she thought that that just might be OK with her. It was going to be tough to beat. The waves of pleasure crashed over her. She’d orgasmed before. More times than she could count. But it hadn’t felt like this. She could feel the sensation coursing through her whole body. And Brendan was showing no signs of stopping. He’d felt it. There was no way he couldn’t have. The autonomic vice grip that her thighs had performed on the side of his head had to have let him know that he’d completed his mission. But he was just getting started. He was ready to work overtime. By the time he finally resurfaced with moisture and condensation of multiple varieties covering his face from his chin to his eyebrows, she’d orgasmed three times. She had no clue how long he’d been down there. She’d wanted to send down search and rescue but she’d been a little distracted by the swells of utter jubilation that kept knocking her off her senses. Also, her hands were tied pretty uselessly behind her back. She couldn’t just tap him on the shoulder and let him know that it was safe to come up. He smiled wildly as he looked into her eyes. He’d later tell her that her normally bright and deep blue eyes were as hazy and glossed over as he’d ever seen them. Her oceans of blue reduced to puddles. He plucked the cloth out of her mouth and she had sputtered a weak, barely audible “Thank you” before collapsing into his arms and letting his warm embrace envelop her with the power of a fourth orgasm.

So she’d found out later that he had never been trying to deny her an orgasm. He just didn’t see any way in which he’d ever force what could potentially be an unwanted orgasm on a gagged girl without her permission. He hadn’t meant to torment her so. It had just kind of happened. He wasn’t a master of denial. She’d find out over time that he was never looking to deny her. He was exceedingly deferential. He was an incorrigible people pleaser. Sometimes almost to a fault. It wasn’t that he was shy or not assertive. He had no problem sharing his feelings, his wants, his desires. He’d make his needs known to her. It was just that he was extremely deferential. He would always put her needs and wants before her own. She tried to push him out of this way of thinking. She started by taking advantage of it. When they’d go out for dinner she’d constantly push him to do what she wanted. She did so to the point of being uncompromising in a way that bordered on unfair. It wasn’t a sound or healthy relationship strategy, but she wanted to see how far she could push it before he’d fight back. She knew it was selfish, but she was trying to find his limits. Eventually the game got boring and she stopped. She got the impression that it wasn’t that he didn’t care about getting what HE wanted. It was just that to him, seeing HER happy was more important. And that just made her feel guilty. There would be a lot of that for her in their relationship.

Julie definitely felt guilt. Regularly. It racked her in a painful way sometimes. But sometimes she knew that she was glad to have it. It made her feel human. Part of the reason that she had chosen psychology as her major was to understand her urges. She was very much enjoying her position right now. And she knew that Brendan was not enjoying his. Some guys likes discomfort, humiliation, debasement. Brendan was not one of those guys. His current experience was not an enjoyable one. The thing that she knew to be a little sick, was that she ENJOYED that he was NOT enjoying it. That did it for. And she both accepted that fact, while also hating it a little bit. She felt the call of sadistic urges regularly. She liked having a captive under her control. And she liked feeding off of that person’s humiliation and discomfort and helplessness and desperation. She was like a vampire for these things. She fed off the uneasy feelings of other people. And they made her feel strong. And that scared her a little bit. She’d wondered if she had serial killer tendencies. She was convinced that she didn’t. She couldn’t be sure that she wasn’t a sociopath. But she definitely cared for people. And she definitely felt guilt. She was sure that she’d feel very guilty about today’s events in a couple of hours. She was just very good at turning it off. She loved to make her captives miserable. But she didn’t want the misery to last. She wanted it to be a fleeting, temporary state. Sometimes lasting several hours. But not something that would stick with them. But that was one thing that she wasn’t in control of. She had A LOT of control right now. But the feelings that Brendan would have about this experience tomorrow, and the day after, and into the future were something that were decidedly out of her control. And she was certainly playing the long game with him.
Last edited by Fandango 11 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Once again you've shown how well you can pull off different tones with the latest part, as promised it's a lot more sexually driven than the previous chapters, and those weren't exactly PG all the way through either, but it's done extremely well. The descriptions and level of detail you've provided made for a very hot scene, and the things Brendan and Julie are doing to one another are right up my street. You say that you're not practiced in writing steamier stuff, but you wouldn't know that from reading this chapter, I don't think.

As for the narrative itself, this really ties a few things together nicely - so Julie is Lexi's sister, right? I can't recall if you've told us her surname previously and I'm just forgetting, or not. Either way, it's a great reveal, though I'm sure Greg would have a heart attack if he knew what was going on. It's also good to see that things worked out for Brendan and that he wasn't completely traumatised by the events of his chapter earlier on. Given how Julie and Brendan seem to be connected in some way to most of the other characters we've seen so far, it makes sense that this chapter is going to be a long one - I'm really looking forward to seeing it all play out.

Also, just as a quick note about the yellow text - I found it very difficult to read at first, which was completely down to the theme I was using, it's perfectly fine on dark mode. I think dark mode is the default anyway, so I imagine it's not a problem for most people, but just wanted to let you know

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Rtj65 wrote: 11 months ago Also, just as a quick note about the yellow text - I found it very difficult to read at first, which was completely down to the theme I was using, it's perfectly fine on dark mode. I think dark mode is the default anyway, so I imagine it's not a problem for most people, but just wanted to let you know
Thank you very much for looking out. I tested around to four different backgrounds and you're correct. Yellow is painful to read on simplicity or ones with white backgrounds. I really haven't played with my settings on this site and do things assuming ProSilver Dark is the law of the land. I've switched it to Blue Text as that appears to be readable on all themes. I appreciate the heads up.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, enjoy reading it, but the dark blue was hard to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago Great story, enjoy reading it, but the dark blue was hard to read.
OK. Thank you very much for the comment. Hopefully third time is the charm. Green text appears to be palatable on both white and dark backgrounds. But I'll see.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Chapter 6 - Cognitive Dissonance (Julie Huff's POV) F/M, M/F, F/F [Part 2 of 15]

December 10, 2022

The fact that Brendan was even tied up and at her mercy right now was a miracle in and of itself. It didn’t make a lot of sense. She hadn’t wrestled him or subdued him with force. She hadn’t tricked him. She hadn’t gotten the jump on him in a moment of having his guard down. She was a tall, dominant woman. And she could certainly be considered “feisty” or “scrappy”. But it would be a cold day in Hell before she would ever be able to subdue the 6’2”, 215 pound very muscular Brendan in a physical struggle. Today she had simply walked into the room with a bunch of rope and a gleam in her eye and demanded that he put his hands behind his back. And he had complied. Why he would willingly consent to this and do so repeatedly after what had happened eight months ago was still a mystery to her.

She still remembers the evening when she was approached by her sorority big sister Mia. She had been at the end of her sophomore year and Mia was a junior who also happened to be the head of Delta Gamma’s Outreach committee. Mia had offered her a proposition. Some of the fraternities and sororities were swapping around hazing duties of their pledges.

It had been that way for years. Julie remembered when she had been hazed by the boys of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. There hadn’t been any bondage involved. She would have never gone for that. Her sorority sisters would have never gone for that. But there was plenty of degradation. She’d been handed a slutty little French maid outfit at the crack of dawn. She’d then been sent over to the Sigma Alpha Epsilon house and had to ostensibly be their servant and maid for the next 16 hours. She scrubbed toilets. She made them lunch. She cleaned the house. She catered to their every stupid whim as they made demeaning comments about her and trite little insults. It had NOT been a pleasant day. And she was still bitter about it. But she’d done it with a smile and not let them see that their degradation and blatant misogyny had gotten to her. That was her understanding of what Greek hazing was. You took your lumps and degradation with a smile. You didn’t have to like it. But it’s just the way the system worked.

Mia had been contracted out to torment and haze a couple of Sigma Alpha Epsilon pledges. She was given information on each of them and was to tailor different punishments and hazing rituals for each of them. They were to be hazed individually. Group humiliation and discomfort stings less because the shame is spread out over more people. The surface area for the shame is too great. Kind of the way that snow shoes work. No. The boys needed to be degraded individually. And in ways that were tailored to them and their individual personalities. She wanted Julie to help her with a boy named Brendan Drummond. When Julie saw her plan she got super excited. She had waited for an opportunity like this her entire life. It was EXACTLY what she wanted.

She knew that the plan was intense. It was deranged. It was malicious. And it was certainly in bad taste. But there were multiple factors that she had leaned upon to convince her that it was totally OK to go ahead with it. First of all, Mia was a Greek upperclassmen. She was in charge and had run the plan by at least one other girl on the sorority’s council. Clearly they thought it was OK. Who was Julie to question them? Second, this Brendan guy was from Sigma Alpha Epsilon…home to the biggest douche bags on campus. They’d been the fraternity that had hazed her. She couldn’t make it from one end of one of their parties to the other without her ass getting groped about half a dozen times. They were assholes. This Brendan guy had it coming. Fuck him. And third, she figured he was probably going to like it. He was about to be captured, manipulated, stripped, toyed with, and sexually tormented by TEN attractive sorority sisters. Wasn’t that the peak of male fantasy? Mia had information on this guy. This was probably something that he was totally OK with. SHE wouldn’t have been. This plan was definitely sadistic. If a frat had done this to her…she’d have burnt their house down with every member locked inside it. But Brendan Drummond wanted this. He’d get off on this. This was up his alley. That’s what she told herself to convince her that what she was doing was OK. And if he didn’t…he was probably an asshole anyway. Fuck him. She’d definitely be able to turn off the guilt for this one.

April 15, 2022

The night of Brendan’s hazing had come and it had gone SWIMMINGLY. They were running this poor sucker right into their trap. He’d picked her as his handler, as she’d prayed that he would. And the girls were having a blast. Here was a big, strong man running for his life desperately trying to avoid his inevitable fate. She could almost feel his racing heart through the earpiece that she was communicating with him over. She was following him in somewhat close proximity and making sure to steer him AWAY from any campus police or authority figures that could ruin their fun. And towards her sorority sisters who were waiting to humiliate him, remove his clothes, and bring him one step closer to his final torture. Eventually he’d been caught the requisite number of times and his fate was sealed. It had happened up near the parking lot at the very North end of campus. This spot had been chosen due to it’s general lack of traffic and security at this time of night. They wanted to humiliate the poor kid, but they didn’t want any trouble from the administration. The less chance of evidence the better.

She had relished the look in his eyes when his time was finally up. Her sorority sister Piper cut away his boxers and she could see him fill with pathetic desperation. The last vestiges of his dignity slipped away and he looked at her. Helplessly beseeching her to spare him from the unbearable shame that he knew was coming. She was having none of it. She hoped he was ready for what they had in store for him. She felt herself getting lubricated as she slid the sleep mask over his eyes and perp walked the now naked boy over to trunk of the waiting car. She and Piper gruffly forced him into the trunk and she began to tightly bind his legs and hogtie him. He was bucking and mewling into his gag. But Piper helped to hold him down and gave him a couple quick spanks to keep him in line. Eventually she had his legs secured and put him in a tight hogtie. By this point he was whimpering and pleading with her and she felt the first annoying pangs of guilt coming on. This was not a willing captive and she was getting the impression that this was not going to be a pleasant time for him. She had thought that it might be before they started. But she had sisters who were depending on her and so she got to work.

She finished the hogtie and told Piper to start the car. She then reached into a bag that was in the trunk with them and pulled a small cylindrical vibrator. She rolled the whimpering boy over and saw that his massive cock was still pretty hard. Maybe he was enjoying this more than she thought. She knew it didn’t really work like that. But sometimes it was hard to tell. She used some tape to fasten the vibrator to the shaft of his penis as he loudly protested into his gag and tried to squirm away from her. She clicked the vibrator on and started it humming to a medium setting. She wanted to make sure that he was fully juiced up and ready to go for when her sorority sisters got their hands on him. He started to whine and moan loudly into his gag and she felt another slight pang of guilt hit her. She decided to give him a little tease and let him know that he wasn’t in for anything too dangerously horrible. She rolled him back over onto his stomach, pressing his hardened shaft with the vibrator attached into the rough upholstery of the trunk’s floor. She then seductively whispered in his ear. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to do anything to you that I wouldn’t want you to do to me later.”

Had she meant it? No. No she hadn’t. This boy was one of those Sigma Alpha Epsilon swine. She wouldn’t trust him to be within a country mile of her vagina. The thought made her cringe. But she wanted to present herself as somebody who could take it as well as she dished it. Because she thought that she could. She liked being dominant. But she’d look down upon any domme that couldn’t hack it if the roles were reversed. Maybe one day she'd let somebody tie her up. But she was just pretty sure that it wasn’t this boy. And she knew what they had planned for him. Some of it sounded fun. But certainly not all of it. She’d said those words. But she hadn’t meant them.

She was pulled out of her reverie by a muffled whine from her foot rest.

Brendan: Mmmmpppphhhhrrmmmmpppphhhh hhhhhmmmpppphhhhh mmmmpppppphhhhrrrrmmmmmmmm.

Julie: I’m sorry. Did you say something?

Brendan: Mmmpppphhhhh mmmmppphhhrrmmmm mmmppppphhhhhh hhhhhmmmppppphhhhh.

She could hear the pitiable desperation in his voice. He was sore. He was uncomfortable. He was horny with no hope of sexual release and it had worn him down into a husk of himself. One more tease, coming up.

Julie: I’m sorry, dear. I’m afraid you’ll have to enunciate.

Brendan: Mmmpppphhhh hhhhmmmppppphhhhh mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm.

He started pleading with her. She liked to push him to his limit. She liked to try to edge him past that limit. But she knew that he couldn’t take too much more. It was getting close to the time she needed to release him anyway. They had an event at her sorority to attend tonight.

Julie: Alright, alright. You big baby. We can cut the session short. Because I’m such a kind and generous mistress. But you know what you have to do before I can release you, correct?

He nodded eagerly. They framed this part as a punishment. But she was positive that this was something that he actually DID enjoy though. But it did make her feel guilty. Because whereas he was not going to get off until after he was released…she was about to have her fourth orgasm in the last five hours. She grabbed Brendan gruffly by the shoulders and slowly wobbled his body up the bed until his head was positioned right above where her crotch would be as she reclined on his pillows. She reached behind his head unbuckled the gag. She pulled the slobbery red ball out of his mouth and watched as he coughed up two pairs of her panties onto the bed. She picked them up and set them to the side.

Julie: What do you say?

Brendan: Thank you, ma’am.

She pulled the sleep mask off his eyes. She could see that he was worn out. She thought she might even see a little bit of anger in his eyes. But he’d dare not speak it.

Julie: You know what to do. The sooner you get Julie off, the sooner you get untied.

She laid back on the bed as Brendan plunged his mouth into her waiting pussy. It wouldn’t be long. Brendan was a pretty good fuck. And he was getting better every time they did it. But he was a Wizard at Oral. And he had been since she’d met him. She’d asked him how he was so good. How he intuitively knew what to do. And his answer had been clinical and unromantic. But it had only made it hotter. The ephemeral artery runs through the leg. And while the thigh has way too much meat and muscle on it for one to effectively take a pulse there…you can feel the pulse. He simply would go to work and he’d let the muscles in his head and neck relax to feel for her pulse quickening. If he couldn’t get it in her leg. He’d normally also have a hand up on her wrist. When he felt her pulse quicken, he knew that he was on the right track. He’d build a rhythm and let her heartbeat tell him if he was on his way. Eventually, “the basement would flood”. She pretended that she hated that term. But she actually thought it was a cute euphemism. At that point, he knew that her orgasm would be arriving at the station shortly. He’d usually then try to ride a wave and see if he could get her off multiple times. She was already worked up at this point. He’d be out in a couple minutes.

Today she was not allowing Brendan to cum. That had not been the case at his hazing as her mind again pulled her back to that fateful night.

April 15, 2022

She and Piper drove back to the Delta Gamma house slowly so as to avoid getting pulled over and creating a disaster. It was 1:00am on a college campus. The cops were going to be on the lookout. And she had no interest in having this event become a scandal. When they eventually got back to DG, they found that Brendan had already ejaculated once in the trunk. Maybe the lowest setting on the vibrator would have been preferable. They’d all chip in to have Robin’s trunk detailed. It was her car. This kid was already hard again though. That was certainly a good sign. They removed the vibrator and undid the hogtie. Then they hopped their squirmy, naked, little captive in through the back door and immediately down into the basement. Which the sisters involved with this particular ploy were using as their base of operations.

The girls all laughed mercilessly when she and Piper led Brendan into the room. He was still blindfolded and gagged tightly. But you could see the blood rush to his face. The parts of his face that you could see became reddened with shame and that blush ran all the way down his neck. He hopped and wriggled and protested mightily. But they laid him down on the floor and returned him to his previously hogtied state. Then they got to work. Each of the ten girls was basically given 45 minutes to do ALMOST whatever they wanted to him. The rules were minimal. Nothing that would send him to the hospital or leave a permanent mark. No sodomy. No breath play. But that was really about it. They paddled his ass until it was red. They played with his cock. They played with his nipples and his abdominal muscles. They tickled his bare feet. The teased him with vibrators and wands. They used ice. They used heat. They used creams that caused sensations on his skin. They pulled out all sorts of cruel little toys that they had. Nipple clamps were applied. One girl had a flogger. Insults and indignities were hurled his way non-stop. They taunted him. They teased him. They filmed the ordeal on a Go Pro camera and took a copious amount of pictures to remember the night by. The goal was to absolutely humiliate him and debase him and torment him until he was a whimpering, sniveling little puddle of a man. And they succeeded.

It didn’t take long. He begged and pleaded into his gag. Twice they removed the gag to give him some water so they he wouldn’t get dehydrated and both times he had beseeched them to let him go. To please just end this sick charade. But both time they’d threatened him into silence and then regagged him tighter than before. Eventually the Sun was up. It was almost 9:00am. And it was time to release the wretched little putz. None of the girls really knew how he’d react and they were about to inform him that his punishment was not over. He still had one final humiliation to suffer. A couple of the girls removed his gag and blindfold. As the gag came out he started groveling again.

Brendan: Please, girls. Please. You’ve been at this all night. Let me go. I don’t give a shit about SAE anymore. And you can absolutely tell them that I said that.

Robin: Shut up, maggot. That’s not a very nice thing to say about your new brothers who have treated you to such a wonderful time last evening. But you will be released shortly. If you can keep your fucking trap shut.

Brendan didn’t say anything as two of Julie’s sisters took to work applying lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, and blush to his face. Once he’d had a little bit of a facial makeover, they started to untie him. In about five minutes he was fully untied and Robin gruffly tossed him a bottle of water which he drank greedily. Mia then handed him a bag.

Mia: You’re almost done with your initiation. However, you might have noticed that the clothes that you came in are no longer intact. So we have taken the liberty of securing a new outfit for you. You can wear it. And wear ALL of it. Or you can wear none of it. The choice is yours.

Brendan looked into the bag that she had just handed him.

Brendan: Jesus Christ. The hits just keep on coming.

Mia: Our sister Annie is cooking breakfast in the kitchen as we speak. You are more than welcome to join us. We’d be happy to feed you. Then you are welcome to walk back to your dorm room.

Brendan: Wearing this?

Mia: Wearing that. We’ll be keeping your phone. So don’t think that you just call a friend to come and pick you up. You’ll be making the full trek on foot.

Brendan: When do I get my phone back?

Mia: We’ll give it to one of your brothers this afternoon.

Brendan: Fine. I’d better go change then.

Mia: You’ll change right here. In front of us.

Brendan: Oh brother.

Brendan blushed deeply as he pulled the items out of the bag. Clearly they were women’s clothes. We’d had to special order everything because he was huge and we didn’t have anything close to a girl of his measurements. His future frat brothers had been happy to provide them for us. He looked a little revolted as he slid on a pair of silk teal panties. He then took the matching silk teal bra and tried to put it on as best he could. It was obvious that cross-dressing was not something that he was into. He’d clearly never put on a bra before and seemed to be entirely unable to fasten the clasp.

Brendan: A little help, maybe? Or do I even need to fasten it.

Piper giggled loudly but then went around behind him and helped him fasten it. Next he took a new pair of sheer tan pantyhose.

Brendan: Do I even need these?

Mia: The entire outfit or nothing at all!

Brendan: Fine. Fine. I get it. I get it.

He looked for a seat and walked over to the couch on the side of the room. He sat gingerly on the arm rest as he unpacked the pantyhose and slid them up his legs. This was also something that he was extremely unpracticed in as he had to pull them back down twice and readjust. But eventually he got them on. He then pulled out two thin white cotton knee length socks and pulled them up over the nylon pantyhose. Next came a short black mini skirt. And then a white frilly blouse to top it off. He buttoned the blouse up as the girls giggled and continued to snap pictures of him. Finally the bag was empty.

Mia: These are also for you.

Mia handed him a huge pair of black Mary Janes.

Brendan (sarcastcally): Yay. This ought to be fun.

Mia: Consider yourself lucky. We wanted to get you into a kitten heel, but we couldn’t get our hands on any in your size in time. You’re a size 16.5 in women’s shoes.

Brendan: I know. I have to special order my own shoes regularly.

Brendan buckled up the shoes and completed his transformation. Mia was smiling deviously.

Mia: Wonderful. What a pretty, pretty picture you are. If Sigma Alpha Epsilon doesn’t work out, you can always pledge Delta Gamma.

Brendan: No thanks. I’ve had just about enough of Delta Gamma for a lifetime.

Mia: Are you hungry? You’re welcome to join us for a full breakfast.

Brendan: Is attendance at the breakfast requisite?

Mia: No. But the walk home is.

Brendan: Then if it’s all the same to you ladies…I’ll be on my way.

Mia: Suit yourself.

Brendan: Well, ladies. It was…a night. I can show myself out.

He wobbled awkwardly on the Mary Janes as he headed to the stair case and began his ascent. The girls filed after him as he made his way up the stairs. He looked around disoriented as he reached the top of the stairwell, but turned right towards what seemed to be a brighter room. Sure enough, this led him directly towards the back door of the house and he exited into he side yard and carport. They heard the Mary Janes clacking on the pavement as he wheeled to his left this time and started walking down the driveway. Mia shut the door behind him and the girls started cackling and high fiving each other. They were exhausted. But it had been a wildly fun evening. About half of them had slept at some point. Sleeping in shifts. Five of them, including Julie, had not bothered to sleep. They didn’t want to miss anything. But it was Saturday now. She was about to pound some breakfast and take a nap. They all agreed that he’d handled the end game pretty well. There had been some concern that he’d be livid enough to attack. That’s why there needed to be TEN girls. For safety reasons. He’d clearly been furious and angry while they were tormenting him. But once the ropes were off, he’d been a good sport. Several of the girls were glad that he had not taken them up on the breakfast offer. They thought it would be awkward and kind of just wanted him gone once they were done with their fun. Julie was low key devastated. She had SO many questions for him. He was not the first boy that she’d tied up. He was not the first boy that she’d tormented and humiliated. But he was easily the one that she’d pushed the farthest, been the most ruthless with. She wanted to have a full debrief. She believed in talking over these things. There had been no debrief. There had been no aftercare. These were things that she knew were necessary when dealing with BDSM. She had no closure in this case and that was eating at her. She hoped that she’d see him again soon.

December 10, 2022

Julie: Ohhhhhh God! Oh my fucking God!!! Yes! Yes!!! Yes yes yes!!!!! Aye, Papi!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie screamed as her vision began to cloud and the current orgasm swept over her. God. Brendan was really, really fucking good at this. He was still powering away at her clitoris. Using every trick in his book. Likely he was going to try and roll this orgasm into another one. But there probably wasn’t time for that. She’d made dinner plans for 7:00 and wanted to be at the Delta Gamma house by 8:30. She’d stop him as soon as this one died down a smidge. She took some deep breaths. And tapped him out. She rolled him off of her nether regions.

Julie: Alright. You did good, kid.

She leant down and gave him a firm kiss on the lips. His mouth area was still covered with her secretions and the scent of them. She knew this. She was very hygienic down there, but the scent still wasn’t a rosy one. Some might consider this an ill-opportune time to kiss your partner, but she considered it part of the cost of doing business. She then rolled him over and started to quickly untie him. Normally she’d take this part somewhat slowly. She’d have a good tease with it. But they were on a schedule. It was only 5:00 now. But there were things to do. She had to get him back into some sense of equilibrium before tonight. And especially after a session like today’s….that was going to be a process. So she didn’t taunt him or tease him with the release. She simply began picking the knots from the box tie as he heaved heavily and tried to catch his breath. When she’d released him from the box tie she began to untie his legs from the frog tie. He was hugging himself and shaking out his sore limbs. Trying to get some semblance of feeling back into them. Eventually she got both of his legs free and pulled him into a tight cuddle. She spooned him aggressively, letting her still slick pussy rub up against his firm buttocks. She pressed his back into her warm breasts and let her arms fall down over his shoulders resting against his chiseled pectoral muscles. She started rubbing his chest with her left hand and pulled her right hand up and started running it through his hair. She whispered affirmations in his ear.

Julie (whispering): I love you, B. You’re the best. I appreciate you. I’m so so proud of you.

He reflexively put his hand to his cock and clearly was showing interest in finally getting himself off. He’d been tied up for over five hours. And he had yet to orgasm. Julie had feared that he’d find a way to get himself off. But she’d managed his denial to perfection and he was almost certainly suffering from an extreme case of needing release right now. She playfully slapped his hand away. Not yet. She’d see to that in the shower. Where it would be easier to clean up.

Julie: Not yet, you naughty boy. Julie will do that for you when we’re cleaning up.

Brendan let out a sad moan.

Brendan: Yes, ma’am.

Julie: Don’t worry. We’ll get you drained out before dinner.

This was part of their routine. She’d spent the last several hours convincing him that she DIDN’T care about him. But it was important that he knew that she did. But she was still somewhat in the dominant mindset. She’d let that go soon enough as part of the process, but he wasn’t going to cum without her permission. For now, it was time for some tender love and care. She continued to stroke his hair and hold him close as she floated back into her reminiscence of how truly insane it was that they were here together like this right now.
Last edited by Fandango 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

So far, I can only see Julie as brutal and evil. I have hope that view will change as the chapter progresses.
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Another great part, giving us more of an insight into the dynamic in Brendan and Julie's relationship. I actually found myself warming to Julie more in this part, because although she is absolute in the things she does, it's clear that she does also care about Brendan. I don't get the impression that she's taking advantage of him, which was definitely the case when we first met her during Brendan's POV.

It was also interesting to find out what happened over the rest of the hazing night, including Julie's thoughts. The game was rigged as I suspected, and things didn't get much easier for Brendan until the night was over, but I like how you recounted it from Julie perspective. The main question remaining is finding out how they ended up together afterwards, I can imagine that Brendan was reluctant to trust her at first, but we'll see.

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Chapter 6 - Cognitive Dissonance (Julie Huff's POV) F/M, M/F, F/F [Part 3 of 15]

April 21, 2022

Julie had not been able to get Brendan out of her head since the hazing. It had been a wild night. She’d had a lot of fun. But the uncertainty of several things about it was eating away at her. She’d told herself that what she had done was acceptable because of three important reasons. The first had been the permission of her Greek superiors both within Delta Gamma and Sigma Alpha Epsilon. That still held true. Nobody had told her that they’d pushed too far with Brendan. There had been no report filed. There was no blowback. A couple of the girls had been moderately worried about consequences. But it was several days later and nothing had come of it. The second reason was that she knew that SAE guys were douche bags. Her thoughts on that hadn’t changed. She didn’t know Brendan. And he hadn’t given her a chance to change that perception. She’d wanted to ask him questions over breakfast. But he’d split. She couldn’t blame him. On a Saturday morning on a college campus, you’re going to get way fewer spectators walking back to your dorm dressed in women’s clothing at 9:00am than you are if you waited until 11:00am. It had been a pro move on his part. But she didn’t know him and could safely assume that he was deserving of his treatment. Nothing had dispossessed her of that notion. The only one that waivered was the third reason. The thought that he might enjoy it. She was pretty sure that on the whole he had NOT enjoyed it. His cock might have been telling the girls that he was enjoying it. But that had been heavily manipulated. He had appeared entirely distressed the entire time that they’d been torturing him. And they had been legitimately worried about a tantrum when they’d released him. It was almost eerie to see him just accept the fact that he was going to be walking home in women’s clothes and leave without uttering a single curse or insult at any of his captors. Maybe he had learned to enjoy it. She supposed that was something that could happen. And if he did enjoy it. Would it be something that he'd be willing to let her do again?

She'd had an absolute blast. She could really go for a submissive. Maybe there was something they could work out. She’d have no clue what he might want from her in exchange for his submission. He was definitely HOT. That would certainly buy him some negotiating power. But she owed it to herself to see if he was into it. She was brimming with curiosity. How did he feel about the experience? How did he feel about her? She had lied to him. She had tricked him. She had steered him directly into danger. Sure. She definitely felt a little guilty. She especially felt guilty about a certain lie that she had told him. It ate at her pride a little bit. She’d said “Don’t worry. I’m not going to do anything to you that I wouldn’t want you to do to me later.” That had been a open and outright lie. Especially in retrospect. She felt that she would not have been able to handle a fraction of the humiliation and punishment that he had endured. And that didn’t sit well with her. She was a tough girl. She was fierce. She viewed herself as a bad ass bitch. She wanted to think that she could take it as good as she could dish it. But she had the sinking feeling that that was certainly not the case here. But she had so many questions that she wanted answered. And as it stood presently, she had no clue when, or if, she’d see him again. So she told herself that she’d have to go seek him out and satisfy the little kitten of curiosity that was clawing at the curtains of her mind.

She tracked him down with a couple quick inquiries. He obviously was not living in the Sigma Alpha Epsilon house yet. He was in a sophomore dormitory on the West side of campus. It was a Thursday when she went over. Five and a half days after the start of his hazing. She decided to drop by at 4:00pm because she would be getting out of a class on that side of campus and she figured that there would be a good chance that he was home. She slipped into his dorm by ducking in behind a girl who was keying in and made her way up to his room on the second floor. She took a deep breath and knocked at his door. She could hear somebody inside.

Brendan: Coming. One second.

A couple seconds later the door swung open and their stood the boy that she had thoroughly dominated the weekend before. He was wearing a grey T-Shirt that tightly clung to the bulging muscles on his forearms and a pair of black and white board shorts. It took him a second or two to register who he was looking at. And then his face went sheet white. It was like he was seeing a ghost. And SHE was the ghost. She somewhat liked this effect that she was having on him and gave him a quick little menacing smile.

Julie: Mind if I come in?

Brendan: I’d really prefer that you didn’t.

Julie: Oh, sweetie. Don’t be like that. It’ll only be a second. I just want to talk.

Brendan: Fine. Come in. Have a seat if you like.

She walked into his room and he shut the door behind her. The room was neat. Fairly non-descript as far as dorm rooms went. He walked over to his desk and took a seat in his chair. He motioned to her that she could have a seat in what appeared to be his roommate’s chair. His roommate was not in at the moment.

Brendan: If you came to get your damn costume back, you’re too late. I donated it to the Salvation Army Shop. I suppose you can buy it back from them. I doubt any giantess is going to purchase those items before you get to them.

Julie: Mia got the clothes. Those aren’t my concern.

Brendan: Then why are you here? Are you returning my shoes? I’d like them back. But it appears as though you’re empty handed. Just give them to my soon-to-be brothers.

Julie: I’m sure we can get you your shoes back. I don’t have them with me.

Brendan: OK. So what does DG or the Greek Council or whoever sent you want from me now?

Julie: Nobody sent me. I’m here out of personal curiosity.

Brendan: This isn’t official business?

Julie: No.

Brendan: Then I don’t see that I need to have you in here. Please leave.

That didn't bode particularly well for her hopes that they could work out a domme / sub relationship going forward.

Julie: That bad, huh? I just want to know how you felt about Friday evening and Saturday morning. I wanted to do a little post-ritual chat. I wanted to see what you thought about it all.

Brendan: Why do you care?

Julie: Intellectual curiosity. I was really hoping that you’d stick around for breakfast. But I didn’t get a chance to have the debrief there. So I’m here to get some answers.

Brendan: Julie…is it Julie? Or was that a code name? Another lie?

Julie: No. That’s my name. It’s Julie. Julie Huff.

Brendan: Do you think I OWE you answers, Julie?

Julie: No. You don’t owe me anything. But I was hoping that we could talk about it. You went through the ringer. I’m curious. I want to know what your thoughts on it were.

Brendan: OK. Fine. I think you should know my thoughts already. But I’ll spell them out for the record. I think that you’re a sick, twisted fuck. I think you pushed things beyond the reasonable limits of what any rational person would think was acceptable last weekend. I think you know that. I think that you know that I know that. I think you’re a sadist and a sociopath. And I had a terrible time.

Julie was struck by his words. A reasonable person probably could have assumed this. But she hadn’t. She didn’t know how she had imagined this meeting would go. But this wasn’t it. Sure he’d been distressed throughout the whole ordeal. He’d begged. He’d pleaded. He’d struggled like a man about to be set on fire. But he’d been so cool and collected when they released him. He’d calmed down. He’d tricked her into thinking that he was over it. But of course he had. Julie…you’re a fucking idiot. He was still in the dragon’s den. He was surrounded by ten girls. It was a survival instinct. They were never going to get an honest reaction out of him when he thought he was still in danger. This was it. These were his unfiltered feelings now. She was noticeably disheartened. She didn’t want to be a sadist. She didn’t want to be a sociopath. It hadn’t been her idea. His frat brothers had set him up as much as she had. She wasn’t a bad person. She didn’t know why she said what she said next. She now would chalk it up to a juvenile deflection after being caught off guard by righteous anger that she should have seen coming.

Julie: Hey. If you’d been a little better at playing the game maybe you wouldn’t have gotten the punishment. I thought you were supposed to be good at these escape challenge things.

She’d been smug. She’d thrown it back in his face. She saw his eyes light up with a quick burst of fury. But then he calmed himself down. It had been a WEAK ASS retort on her part. A stupid deflection. She regretted it almost as soon as she said it. She was just overwhelmed with so much unexpected blame being piled on her at one time. She’d fired off an insult at him. It was nowhere near as bad as 99% of the things that the girls had said to him over the weekend. But it was one last shot at his pride. At his abilities. At his competence. She could see that it had hit the mark. So she was a little unnerved with how he was appearing to take it in stride. His eerie calm made a lump form in her throat. She suddenly realized how vulnerable she was. She was with an angry young man alone in his room. Nobody knew that she was there. He was justifiably angry and perhaps thought that any rash actions he committed could be explained away. Due to the circumstances of which physical evidence in his defense would be ample. She liked being the dominant person in a dynamic. She liked being the apex predator. She somehow felt that she had shifted from being the predator…to being the prey. But he didn’t make any movement towards her. He just gave a sad little shake of his head, looked directly and deeply into her eyes, and then spoke.

Brendan: I see.

Julie: You see? You see what?

Brendan: Maybe you’re right. Maybe this was all MY fault. I should have won that game. I mean I really just choked on that one. It was so easy, wasn’t it? I had a trustworthy handler like you guiding me away from trouble. I just made all the wrong moves. I’ve been mad at you girls this whole time when I was clearly a major player in my own demise. My lack of competency surely led to my rightful and justifiable downfall. Is that it?

Julie: Ummm…well…you could have…

Brendan: Let me stop you there, Julie. I’ll make you a deal. I said some nasty things about you. I called you a twisted fuck and a sadistic sociopath. Maybe I had you all wrong. Maybe my punishment was merit based. So I’ll ask you this. Was there an angel?

Julie: Excuse me?

She understood the question perfectly. She was just buying time to react appropriately.

Brendan: I’ve thought on it and I’d come to the conclusion… that there was NO angel. That there was no way that there was ever a girl who was actually dressed as an angel who was going to save me. I think I was playing a rigged game the whole time. I think that you wanted to give me hope. But there was no hope. You wanted to make me think that I had a chance, so that you could crush my spirit and watch me wither. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I just lost. Fair and square. So Julie. Look me in the eyes. And tell me that there was a girl dressed as an angel. Tell me that I did stand a chance of winning. And then tell me that you tried even the slightest bit to help me find her in your role as handler. If you can look me in the eyes and tell me ANY of those things, I’ll apologize and we’re good. It doesn’t even matter if you’re lying. I’ll take your word for it. Your word works for me. After all, we’re only as good as our word, right?

Well…this was a nice little trap that she’d walked right into. Of course there hadn’t been an angel. Of course it had been a rigged game. Of course they’d made it seem like a challenge when in fact it had been a fixed system the whole time. She wasn’t going to lie. She was above lying. He was right. People were only as good as their word. She came clean easily.

Julie: There was no angel.

Brendan: OK. That’s what I thought. So I stood no chance of winning?

Julie: Correct.

Brendan: OK. So you’re “I thought you were supposed to be good at escape challenges" comment was bullshit.

Julie: Listen…I’m sorry. I was just deflecting. It was a lot for me to take in.

Brendan: Oh. This is A LOT…for…YOU. OK. Well. Let me walk you through my feelings on that night. I’ve told you that I thought it was sick and sadistic. I told you what I think of you and your coven of bitches that tormented me. Here’s how I dealt with it. I came back to my dorm room. I immediately undressed and got in the shower before my roommate could wake up and see me. I sobbed in there for like ten minutes. I washed the make up off. I then proceeded to throw up in my toilet for another ten minutes. Please recall that I didn’t eat breakfast. There wasn’t actually any food in there. I was throwing up bile. I was ostensibly shame vomiting. This did wake my roommate up. He just assumed that I was hungover. I mean, I hadn’t come back the previous night. It must have been a real bender. I then considered that I badly wanted to go down to Sigma Alpha Epsilon and revoke my pledge. I no longer wanted to rush. My friend Matt told me that it would be great to have me in SAE. He told me what a great brotherhood it was. He told me what great alumni connections they have. But frankly I’m not sure that they care if I live or die and I’m disgusted by any of them who knew about the fucking bullshit that you brats pulled this weekend. SAE isn’t going to help me if you lot ruin my reputation along the way.

Julie was getting flustered. She had no clue that it had been this BAD. She felt terrible. She wanted to burrow herself into whatever hole she could.

Brendan: It wasn’t just Greeks who witnessed my humiliation. People that I know saw me running around that night. I realize that this is a big campus. But I have friends that saw me. Multiple people that I interact with regularly. My fucking chemistry professor saw me. In my boxers. With duct tape wrapped around my mouth. And my arms tied behind my back. Running around campus at 1:00am in the morning. I can’t even look the man in the eye any more. I didn’t want to go to his class on Monday or Wednesday. It was humiliating. He knows. I know. You’re little prank disrupted my life. What occurred in that basement was assault. Plain and simple. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. But I’m not going to do anything about it. Because that would require me going to people and admitting things that I don’t want to admit. And dragging myself through another humiliating circle of Hell. And I’ve decided that I’m not dropping out of SAE. I’m going to keep my spot. And I’m going to try and make Greek life on this campus a better fucking experience for future pledges than the nightmare that it is clearly capable of being. But I don’t forgive you. And I hope that I never see you again. That is the one silver lining of last weekend. I realized something. I was SOOOO mortified at how I had been humiliated. But aside from Professor Kinkaide and a couple of friends who saw me running around…who was I really humiliated in front of? Who? Ten girls from Delta Gamma. That sounds terrible until I realized that they’re irrelevant. All of YOU are irrelevant. I don’t ever need to see you again. You don’t care about me. And I don’t care about you. Who cares what people think about you if those same people don’t care if you live or die?

Julie: I care if you live or die.

Brendan: I doubt it. You girls might think that I’m a whimpering, sniveling putz. But the truth is that none of you know the first thing about me. You don’t know if I’m really any good at escape rooms, board games, or challenges. Some idiot told you that I am. It’s not that hard for me to figure out from context that it was an idiot named Wes. He doesn’t know me either. You think I like bondage and being tied up. Do I? Not really. And probably not anymore. Thanks for that, Julie. And I never have and never will enjoy being humiliated. You lot of girls don’t know the first thing about me. You talked to me last weekend like you did. Like you knew exactly what I was about. You teased me on vague, tertiary observations. You convinced yourself that I was enjoying myself to alleviate your own guilt. And you used the fact that my cock was hard as proof. I’ve got news for you, Julie. You’re a 20-something girl who doesn’t understand how a penis works. Just because a cock is hard doesn’t mean that the owner is having a good time. I’ve gotten hard over loads of inane shit. There’s morning wood. There are fear boners. It happens for any number of reasons. Don’t let you and your tribe of depraved trollops think that you had that much to do with it. You don’t know me and you never will. Because I never want to see your fucking face again. I’m certainly never going back into that hellhole that you call the DG house again. Do I make myself clear? Now get the fuck out of my room. And don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Julie: But….

Brendan: Now! Leave now!

Julie didn’t bother to make further comment to the record. She just left the room. She’d held it together through his rant, but the tears were already in her eyes by the time she turned the corner. She entered the stairwell and descended to the first floor. She exited the stairwell and made a beeline for the women’s bathroom. A tear was rolling out of each of her eyes and down her cheeks. Mercifully there was nobody in the restroom at present. She entered a stall and knelt down before the porcelain bowl. And then she threw up the contents of her stomach. The chicken Caesar wrap that she’d had for lunch came up and splashed into the toilet water. The side of fries that she’d eaten also. Brendan wasn’t the only one could shame vomit. She was disgusted with herself.

December 10, 2022

It was difficult for Julie to reminisce on that first meeting with Brendan after the hazing incident. Her stomach still knotted just thinking about it. They were past it now. At least she thought they were past it now. But in her own mind it still hung over their relationship like a pall. And she had to figure that Brendan’s feelings were still colored by the incidents of that week, even after all these months. She turned on the shower for them. This was another part of their aftercare ritual. She’d been hard on Brendan today. But now it was time for physical, mental, and emotional healing. She’d gotten him a blue Powerade. Mountain Berry Blast. That was his favorite post-session drink. She was waiting for the shower in his off campus apartment to heat up. It was warm now. They were going to shower together and get ready for a night out. She felt his hand on her shoulder and a kiss on the back of her neck.

Brendan: After you, Jules.

She stepped into the shower and he followed suit. They proceeded to scrub each other down. There were fluids that needed to be washed away. Hers mostly. Not his. He still hadn’t gotten off yet. Due to the regular ritual of showering together, she kept some of her products in his shower. They washed each other’s hair and lathered each other up. He became almost instantly hard when she began to rub body wash into his manhood. It was finally time to let him blow his wad. But probably not in the way he was hoping.

Julie: Here. Let me finally take care of our lively friend there.

She stroked her fingers up his scrotum to the base of his shaft. She rubbed the soft underbelly of his penis as he became turgid to her touch. She continued to rub him down clockwise before gripping her long slender fingers around his shaft and stroking to a rhythmic beat. He leaned into her body, putting his outstretched arms against the shower wall and resting his head on her shoulder. He breathed heavily as she proceeded to work his shaft up and down. He’d been so close so many times today. It barely took any time at all. When they were having sex he was able to last for quite some time. Denying himself. Working himself to stay hard. Now he finished easily. And copiously. It had taken less than a minute. His cock released thick, viscous powerful streams of ejaculate that caught her in the hip and upper thigh. He groaned loudly and gutturally as all of the built up tension in his mistreated member released itself. She turned her body into the water and watched as his spunk slid down and mixed with the shower water. The combination of the two things, semen and shower water, not quite a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma, were creating a new fifth state of matter that swirled towards the drain. But the concoction avoided going down in the whirl, rather doing a buoyant dance amongst the soap bubbles that rushed by his liberated load.

Brendan: Thank you, babe. You’re the best.

She cringed to hear him say that. She wasn’t the best. She’d just done what she considered to be the bare minimum. She’d gotten him off. Big whoop. It had been a sloppy hand job in the shower after a five hour marathon session of ridicule, mistreatment, and neglect. And he had thanked her for it. She knew that she should have gotten down and given him one of her famous blowjobs that he treasured so much. He wasn’t the only one who was great with their mouth. But she phoned this one in on purpose. That is to say that there was a purpose to her madness. She wanted him to feel dissatisfied with today’s events. She was playing a long game and even though she knew that the game should have stopped by now…there was a push she needed to make. She and Brendan were two very different people. They had two very different thoughts on bondage, domination, and submission. He had taught her his way and she was teaching him hers. She was worried that HER way was going to make him into a worse person. But she knew that it was the only way to get him to where he really wanted to be. And so she wanted him to still feel a little bitter about today’s events. She wanted him to have a little chip on his shoulder during a future game. Such was the give and take of their relationship.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Love it, love it, love it. I'm definitely more a fan of your more lighthearted stories but the characters here are spot on. I was ready to kick down doors after the second chapter, now I'm itching to find out what could have happened between those two. Congratulations on making not one, but two incredibly human characters.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Truly a marvellous chapter! Such an intriguing tale!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

This is writing at its best. It’s turning out to be a very detailed chapter. Enjoying it so far :D
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very sophisticated writing, [mention]Fandango[/mention]. The psychology of this relationship is very complex. It is going to be interesting to see how you sort all of this out.
Spy Task Force Completed
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Thanks for the comments. Because this chapter is a marathon, I'll address comments every few parts.
Rtj65 wrote: 11 months ago As for the narrative itself, this really ties a few things together nicely - so Julie is Lexi's sister, right? I can't recall if you've told us her surname previously and I'm just forgetting, or not. Either way, it's a great reveal, though I'm sure Greg would have a heart attack if he knew what was going on. It's also good to see that things worked out for Brendan and that he wasn't completely traumatised by the events of his chapter earlier on. Given how Julie and Brendan seem to be connected in some way to most of the other characters we've seen so far, it makes sense that this chapter is going to be a long one - I'm really looking forward to seeing it all play out.
I had not mentioned that Lexi and Julie were sisters before. Julie's surname was never revealed during her earlier appearances in Chapter 2 and 3. I didn't know if some might guess it, as I did have Drew and Greg both mention that Lexi has a younger sister that attends college in San Diego.

Brendan was shaken by the hazing, as you'll see. But he's resilient. He's capable of moving past what happened.
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago So far, I can only see Julie as brutal and evil. I have hope that view will change as the chapter progresses.
This is fair. I haven't presented her in a positive light. You've seen her on some very bad behavior. Criminal behavior even. And it's every reader's right to feel however they please about any character. I try and focus on one major theme or emotion in each chapter. This chapter that theme is "Guilt". And in order to do it properly, I needed her to have done something bad. Something cruel. Something that most of will see as unacceptable. For his part, Brendan appears to have forgiven her. For Julie's part, she appears to NOT have forgiven herself. And you, as the reader, get to determine when, or if, you want to forgive her. You can forgive her this chapter. You can wait until Chapter 11 or 12. Or you can choose to NEVER forgive her. She might have gone too far for that. That's your right. I'm interested to see where most people end up.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 11 months ago Love it, love it, love it. I'm definitely more a fan of your more lighthearted stories but the characters here are spot on. I was ready to kick down doors after the second chapter, now I'm itching to find out what could have happened between those two. Congratulations on making not one, but two incredibly human characters.
Thanks. I like light-hearted stories also. That's where Capture Club will generally stay. I also like to pepper fun, consensual, caring encounters into stories like this with Lexi and Drew or Lexi at No Proscenium. But the Kaleidoscope series is where I'm going to try all sorts of things that I don't feel comfortable doing in Capture Club. I appreciate the positive appraisal of the relationship.
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Truly a marvellous chapter! Such an intriguing tale!
Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I hope in continues to intrigue.
charliesmith wrote: 11 months ago This is writing at its best. It’s turning out to be a very detailed chapter. Enjoying it so far :D
Much appreciated. I value your support.

I'll continue with Part 4 tomorrow evening.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic