A Whole New World (MF+/F+) *CHAPTERS x 3 March 27th* *FINISHED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

This is not how I pictured things going.

Tara in my flat yes. On my bed, wearing a tiny bikini that I half dared half playfully ordered her to put on, yes, that too is what I hoped for.

However.

Due to Tara's playfulness, catching me off guard. Due to my not hating the new sensations and therefore, in the moment, deciding to roll with it.

I'm the one tied up.

Except that's where the problems arose. Because, once hogtied, I became helpless, a fact Tara utilised to strip off my baggy tee and trousers, exposing a body nobody had seen in over three years, something I'd gotten used to and comfortable with keeping hidden.

So, I panicked, but I didn't want ruin the fun by saying stop.

So I asked Tara to gag me, the logic making perfect sense in the moment: that if I'm gagged I can't ask her to free me, can't therefore get dressed, can't spoil the mood.

Which, of course she was be happy to do.

Is doing now.

Allow me to paint a picture, bring you into the action.

The hogtie is tight, wrists and ankles bound with coarse brown rope, linked together and forced to touch. Tara giving me no slack. Currently my baggy tee is bunched behind me, arms still in the sleeves, combat trousers are puddled around my lower legs.

The Kink Bazaar lingerie, picked out and put on for the first time today in a moment of confidence last night, is now in full view.

A matching bra and panty set. Shiny black latex that clings to my skinny size six frame, the bra cups full to overflowing thanks to enhanced E's. Running up the middle of the pants, from crotch down under between my legs, up the back, running diagonally across both bra cups too. Are silver zips.

Currently closed.

The gag Tara's finishing up on securing is a full head harness type, topped by a rubber ball now lodged firmly in my mouth, forcibly spread wide. Feels like my head is being hugged by leather straps, like being gripped by a spider, running around each side, under my jaw, over the top between my eyes.

The taste and smell of rubber fills my immediate world, pressing my tongue against the ball as Tara, a satisfied smile on her face, lays back down beside me.

"Told you I'd use the gag soon."
"Gggfffmmmm hhgggmmff."
"Yeah. Well." Stretching her hands up and back underneath her head, looking relaxed. Tara nods. "You're welcome."

Except moments later she's back up. Sitting, waving a hand across my body.

"I just," Shaking her head, "don't get it? Why would you hide this?"
"Mmmggffff."
"Oh. Right." Laughing. "The gag." Tara reaches down, taps the ball with a long nail. "So. I, um, can't take this off right?"
"Ffmmgg ggmm." Shaking my head.

"Only." Frowning. "I've got some questions, because." Another head shake. "None of this makes any fucking sense."

"So." A minute or so later, having sat staring at me, through me. Tara's eyes making me squirm. "Here's the plan. Um. Kinda. I'll try to ask simple questions, and you can nod or shake. Okay?"
"Ppfffgggmm." I nod.

"Thing is," throwing me a cheeky grin, "I'm not really into Domme stuff."
"Mmggg." Wriggling, showing her just how damn tightly I'm tied, what a good job she's done. Could've fucking fooled me. "Ffgggmmmgg."
"Oh." Laughing, waving off my protests. "I've tied up a couple of people. Some guy I met online." A shrug. "You know. But. I'm not really into it."

"I get carried away easily though." Giving my shoulder a playful push. Tara's still sat beside me, cross legged and facing me.

"Caught up in the moment. And." Flicked gaze over and behind me, the corner of my room. My Kink Bazaar haul all piled up. "I saw your ropes and stuff. Just." A shrug, a smile. "Couldn't resist."

"But. Well." Reaching over behind me, giving my hogtie connecting rope a tug. "I'd far rather you tied me. But." Quick detour to kiss my latex pants covered butt as she returns to kneeling in front. "I'm." Raised eyebrow, asking. "Not allowed to free you?"
"Ffnnnggg." Shaking my head.

"You do know how stunning you look though?" Tracing a finger down my side from shoulder to butt. "Yeah?"

And. I can see, Tara's eyes drinking me in, her gaze hungry almost.

Maybe.

Maybe.

I. Think?

And. I want to tie Tara up. Really fucking badly. And. She wants to be tied up.

Really fucking badly?

So. I.

Maybe.

Could I?

What if. I. Ignore myself. Ignore the lack of clothes, focus on Tara, on the ropes. On teasing and playing and owning. Be the Domme, make that my whole world, damn the small details.

Could I lose myself in the game enough that, by the time I surface, my nakedness will actually be a good thing?

Maybe.

"Mmgggg fffpphhhmmmm."
"Well." Frowning down at me. "Honestly. Who the fuck can understand someone gagged." Brief laugh. "Really? But. You've got a kind of intense look all of a sudden. So." Quick shiver. Nerves? Excitement? Chasing itself across her body, Tara gives me a thumbs up. "Are you maybe ready to play with me, without putting silly clothes back on?"
"Ffgmmm ggffmmm." Nodding.

I'll certainly fucking try.

Which seems good enough for eager to be my little sub Tara, who manages to free me inside of a minute.

Standing, shaking feeling back into my limbs whilst. Forward, not back. I quickly shed my trousers and tee.

Tara, nervous grin as she kneels on my bed, eyes still wide and hungry and on me.

Running a hand through my messy black hair, brushing it away from my eye on the one side it grows, the other is shaved. I grab a long coil of rope, and climb up onto the bed.

I am not naked.

I am not naked.

I am.

"Lay down." Pushing Tara's belly, making my point alongside the slight tone my voice has now acquired. My, Domme voice, I guess. Something serious, even, devoid of humour.

Her breath catching on my words, Tara complies, laying down.

"On your back." Gesturing, waved hand up and down the diagonal as Tara rolls back over. "Like this."

"Good." Climbing onto her, sat down with my legs either side, latex clad crotch resting on her belly.

Not naked.

"Wrists."

Which I bind side by side, and- learning -without any mistakes this time. I then use the trailing slack to bind Tara's wrists to the foot end corner bed post which her top half is pointed towards.

To do this I don't climb off though, instead, Tara gasping, squirming beneath me, I lean forwards, which means my latex bra aided cleavage is mashed into her face.

Her breathing is rapid, shallow, by the time I sit back up, climb off, bind the rest of her.

Which means ankles, bound and lashed to the opposite corner, the head end, of my bed.

And. Now.

"Yes." Holding up a hand because Tara's mouth was open. "I did just put," fingering my baggy black pullover Iron Maiden hoodie, my baggy grey joggers, "silly clothes back on. But." I grin. "There's a point."
"Yeah?"
"Always."

"Here."
"My." Rolling onto her belly, though Tara doesn't really have any slack to bend either legs or arms, she can roll over. "Phone?"
"Exactly." Nodding, picking mine off the desk. "Now." Tapping my phone against Tara's. "I have to go and watch some dumb movie. With Kel. But." Hunkering down, leaning in, I take hold of Tara's hair, scrunching a fistful, pinning her in place whilst taking a kiss. "How about," pulling away, "you message me." I wink. "See if you can't convince me I could be having more fun elsewhere."

Standing, noting the smile just beginning to form on Tara's lips, I leave. Shutting the door behind me.

"Thought you didn't want to watch this?"
"Well." Shrugging, dropping into a seat, popping open a can of diet Pepsi. I grin, manage not to laugh. "Got nothing else to do."

It takes Tara ten minutes to message. I keep my phone on silent, since the fact I'm even using it is earning the occasional glare from- trying to watch the film here Dru -Kel.

'You forgot to gag me lol'

'I'm doing "safety" lol'

I send back. With no gag I feel happy abandoning, sort of, Tara. You shouldn't, I read, in one of many online articles I've browsed to try and understand this new thing, leave someone tied up. At least without a gag she could, in an emergency, shout.

I hit send, field a glare from Kel at the fact I'm missing the amazing movie, and wait.

'Yeah. Okay. Well done you lol.'

Smallest of pauses, I don't even have a chance to type before.

'I'm bored and lonely'

'Not much longer, it's only a two hour movie lol'

'But. Isn't my tied up bikini body more fun then "some dumb movie"? lol'

'I don't know. Is it?'

Almost five minutes pass. I begin to wonder if she's okay? Or maybe. Brief burst of laughter at a definitely not funny part of the film, earning me another glare. Maybe she dropped her phone.

But then.

Tara sends a photo.

Laid on her belly, the phone, held in her hands, captures the contours down into her deep cleavage, breasts pressed into my mattress, a very sultry pout on her lips and face. Accompanying the image is a single word which sets my pulse racing, kicks a charge of adrenaline down into my pussy, waking it, and me, up.

'Mistress'

'Slave'

Which, using the return word, for all that is isn't properly true, it's all just in the now today fun. Using the word, and being called the word, still sets me off. Nipples springing to life, butterflies exploding in my belly.

'Please' Tara sends. 'Play with me'

'Prehaps you must wait'

'Please. Mistress. I want to taste you, lick your pussy. Make you happy'

'You want to be a good slave?'

'Yes. Mistress. Please'

"Where are you going now?" Exasperated, arms thrown up as I stand, walk out. "The final fights supposed to be epic."
"I'll." Pausing, making a shrug. "Watch it another time."

She's already ignoring me though, not really caring whether I stay, or am even there.

"Slave." Closing the door behind me, flicking the lock.

"Mistress." Slightly breathless, rolling over onto her back, gentle push as she let's go her phone, which drops to the carpet. Tara watches, licking her lips, as I step quickly back out of my joggers, shrug off my hoodie, tossing and kicking both across the room.

Away.

Out of range.

Not naked. Not.

I can. I will. Do this.

Without a word I remove Tara's bikini, top and bottoms. Undoing the various knots, tossing it away.

"Isn't that better?"
"Yes." Body flinching as her wrists are tugged upwards. I've loosened the rope binding Tara to the bed, am drawing in the slack since she no longer needs to roll over, or use her phone. "Mistress."
"Good." Standing, walking the length of my bed, repeating the process on her ankles.

"Can you move." Pausing to breathe, I'm into it, plunging just as deeply into the game as Tara, becoming just as aroused by the words, the power trip. Surrender and control. That we're both on. "Slave?"
"No."
"Show me." Standing, looming, over her. I bring my face down. Kiss each of Tara's nipples in turn. Hover my lips above hers.

Whisper.

"If you can get free. Slave." Licking my lips, heart fluttering as I say the words, possibly condemning myself. Too into it to care. "Then I'll let you tie Mistress up."
"I." Tara's eyes flutter, she swallows. "Yes."

She doesn't, but not due to lack of trying. I didn't set a time limit but two times she looks on the verge of fighting free.

Making my skin flush, my throat go dry, nerves flooding my belly.

"No." Shaking her head, body going still. "I." Swallowing. "Give up. Mistress. You win."
"So." Advancing across the room, those things I just picked up, from my haul, held hidden behind me. "You're surrendering?"
"Yes."
"To me."
"Yes."
"Yes. Slave." At the bed now. I look down, smile. "Although prehaps you just need the right incentive?"

From behind me I produce the double ended cock gag, which I lay down atop Tara's naked crotch. And, in my other hand, the nipple clamps.

"The loser should always be punished." The clamps are metal, and spring loaded, joined by a short length of chain, the whole thing silver. Taking hold of Tara's nipple, tugging it up, out, I open one of the clamps, move to place it on her. "Don't you agree slave?"
"Y." Gasping as the clamp bites down, briefly. "Yes. Mistress."

Briefly, because no sooner is it attached I pull it back away, letting go her nipple.

I reach up, unzipping a bra cup, my own erect nipple, the large rounded breast, spilling out to freedom.

"Are you sure." Teasing. Playing. Because she lost the attempt at escape, so. A form of torture really. Look what you could've done. I brush the closed clamp against my nipple. "You wouldn't rather try again."

And. One part of my brain screaming no and are you mad and that'll hurt like a bitch and she already lost so go, enjoy your winnings. Whilst the other shouts yes yes yes, try again, win, take me and tie me, clamp me, do to me as I will soon do to you.

It's all so new, I want to experience everything.

Twice.

Speechless. Eyes so wide, gaze fixed on my exposed breast.

"Well." Dropping the clamps, scooping up the gag, which Tara willingly opens her mouth to accept. "Too bad."

"Mmmppppffffff gggnnnnnfffmmmmm."

Content. Sounding. Looking. Content. Eyes half closed, body, despite the tight stretch I've forced on her, relaxed. Inside Tara's mouth five odd inches of rubber cock sits, held in place by leather straps around her head, whilst outside, the rest of the iceberg, around seven or eight. And thick.

I'm laid atop her, belly to naked belly, my legs either side of hers, my latex clad crotch pressing down, the zip, I'd imagine, contacting Tara's pussy. I've zipped my bra back up, and have my arms crossed and resting above Tara's breasts.

I have. For three years, longer, not fucked anyone. Not even, a handful of moments aside, myself. But all this, what began with Kel and a random forfeit, which I won and therefore dished out as opposed to receiving, all this playing with ropes and being in charge.

Dominating.

I feel. Reawakened. All of a sudden I've felt myself wanting to play, to fuck and be fucked in turn.

Now. Here. Looking at the cock protruding out of Tara's mouth like an invitation.

I'm already wet.

I start, feeling like a tease, loving the fact I can, that Tara must lay here and accept whatever I decide to do. For awhile I use my mouth. Kissing, licking. Occasionally dry humping Tara whilst giving the cock a blow job.

Tara, moaning, wriggling beneath me.

Tentatively. Wanting to but out of practice, taking it slow. Feeling my way.

Unzipping my crotch, kneeling above Tara's face, I slowly lower myself down onto her. Onto the cock gag.

Sat facing Tara's legs, able to reach down and toy with her breasts. I begin moving up and down. Fucking the cock, fucking Tara's face.

And each time I sink down, filling my pussy, singing, pulsing, up, as I press down I'm pushing the gag deeper into Tara's mouth, forcing her to take it in, to swallow the full length.

Confidence growing, I begin to speed up.

And faster.

Bouncing. Tara moaning and panting, body rocking about on the bed beneath me. Her voice becoming louder as I begin to feel something rushing towards me.

Pleasure. A growing tingle all over me, becoming more and more intense, making me want to speed up face fucking Tara, my slave.

Which, thinking the thought. And.

Something, a dam inside. Breaks.

I wind up stuffing a fist into my mouth to muffle the screams.

"We should be emergency buddies."
"Which. Um. Means?"

Clothes back on, both of us sat on my bed surrounded by ropes and clamps, the dildo, several gags. Tara tilts her body to the side, facing me.

"It means, well." Thinking. "If one of us gets into any bother, with, you know, online meetings. We can call the other for help."
"Right." Nodding. It sounds good. Sensible.

No doubt, maybe, Tara and me will play again. But this between us isn't exclusive. She isn't my slave, I'm not, outside of the game, her Mistress. I'm sure like me she's talking with other people.

Or at least people wrote to me, and I wrote back, and now I'm waiting.

Alongside possibly playing again though we're both trying to meet others. Strangers really. To play.

An emergency contact isn't a bad idea. Except.

"I don't drive though."
"So?"
"Well." Shaking my head. "I wouldn't be able to come and save you. Would I."
"Just." A shrug. "Take the train."
"The train?" Shaking my head, unable to not smile as Tara nods. "So. You're okay with remaining tied up for several hours whilst I navigate the maze of our public transport system to rescue you."
"Well." Shrugging, laughing. "I don't know. But let's do it anyway."

Fine. Sure. A recipe for disaster it's sure to be, but, even just the thought of someone I can, she can, call, can't be a bad thing.

Quietly, sneaking, Kel, luckily we discover, has gone to her room. Movie over. I stand in the front doorway, watching Tara until she gets to the stairway down, turning the corner out of sight.

Head back to my room. I need to tidy up before bed.

And. Maybe.

No.

Definitely.

I need to pick out more risqué lingerie for tomorrow, and the next day.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Well it is certainly an ongoing learning curve for Dru. There is always the temptation with the initial discovery phase to overreach, and she is certainly manifesting this in her desire to try everything all at once.

The antidote to such things is wisdom, but of course that tends to come with experience, so the result of this inherent mismatch/combination is somewhat inevitable I suppose.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago Pausing to breathe, I'm into it, plunging just as deeply into the game as Tara, becoming just as aroused by the words, the power trip. Surrender and control. That we're both on.
A good summary of the entire scene!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fantastic, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. Tara is the perfect sub. And Dru is learning fast. Most enjoyable.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

'From: Chaos_bound_girl
To: midnightgoth

What sort of wargamming? Are we talking LARP, running around the actual woods with a foam sword, or tabletop stuff?

It, for me, totally my older brothers fault lol. He'd have his mates round to play MTG or Warhammer 40K. When we were young this was, me like nine and him already fifteen, and I used to keep watching from the doorway. All they used to do was shout, but not angry, you know. It all looked really fun so I pestered and pestered until he showed me.

What about you?

Not really any ropes though huh. I'm sure we'll (wink wink) get around to that.

Lol.

Emma.'

-------

'From: midnightgoth
To: Chaos_bound_girl

Emma. Hey. I'm Dru(sila)

Could've guessed 40K from your username.

"Let the galaxy burn" lol

Tabletop only for me. All the Warhammer stuff, past and future, generally I'm (Chaos in 40K) the bad guys.

Goes with the whole Goth life lol

LARP always sounded. Um. Fun. But nobody ever invited me, and I'm not so great at meeting new people.

Unless ropes are involved lol.

Dru x'

-------

'From: Chaos_bound_girl

General Dru.

So. Ropes.

How's that Domme Goth life treating you?

Still a noob? Lol

Emma x'

-------

'From: midnightgoth
To: Chaos_bound_girl

Captain Emma.

(Because there's only one Domme here. Me. So, therefore I outrank you nah na na nah na)

Bloody switches. Lol

Besides, if you want to make something of it.

I'll fight you. To the (rope) death x'

-------

Well. General. Sir. (With a crisp salute and everything, please don't spank me lol)

Unless you want to lol

Not such a noob it seems.

I'd love a (rope) fight, although, spoiler alert, I fully intend to lose.

Could we. Maybe. Video chat?

Or did you just run away? Lol

Because you seem, sound, fun. So, I'd like to take this forward, to work towards a meetup.

There's a thing, a rope thing, I've got brewing, I think you might like it. Might be able to help me out....

So. Trust and all that, could we video chat?

Emma x'

-------

I didn't run. It's ropes. What would be the point of joining bound2play, of sending out messages to those, including Emma, who messaged me, with her second message, about LARPing, coming to me a couple of days after seeing Tara.

What would be the point of doing all this if I ran away when someone suggested moving things along.

I'm getting better, slow and small steps, at the confidence thing.

And the video chat went well. As a surprise, and for something to do by way of ice breaker, I'd gone out and bought a bunch of MTG, Magic the Gathering, trading cards. So over the course of an hour and change, in between chatting, lots of laughing, Emma tried to teach me the game.

We'll be meeting up soon, Emma and me catching trains to neutral middle ground. A city with both a good gaming and decent comic shop.

We'll have coffee too.

And if that goes well. Then, her thing, the brewing idea. She's told me the bare bones outline, and, it sounds fun.

I've got Tara to thank. Stripping hogtied helpless me, not asking just doing because for most people stuff like that is all part of the thrill. The power exchange, doing, within reason, what you wish with your willing captive.

She wasn't to know about the three plus year gap since I last let anyone see me less then fully dressed.

But. Now that it's happened, my hand forced, I'm trying hard to keep rolling forwards.

"Dru?"

In truth it's- almost -worth it just to see Kel's jaw drop, when, six days after Tara, having been wearing kinky and fun, lace covered or revealing, or both, lingerie under my baggy clothes. Forwards, not back. I finally had the chance to go shopping.

"Rude to stare." Suppressing a smile as I pass my stunned looking flatmate, filling a bottle with water from the fridge, collecting my small lunchbox. Made last night. Turning back around, seeing a whole host of questions on Kel's face, but none yet voiced. I take the opportunity to run away before I'm forced to explain my sudden- to her at least -transformation.

Still wearing boots, army style black lace ups. And my skinny no muscle legs are still hidden beneath combat trousers, dark khaki green today, because I happen to like the style. However these, new, trousers are a size six, the style has the legs baggy as opposed skintight, but now it isn't a slightly comical oversize mass of folds and creases, now you can see I'm slim.

You can see my waist too. If I unzip my red works waterproof anyway, which I likely won't do because. Well. Slow steps remember.

But I am loving the new fitted tee. One of many I bought, all in dark Goth colours, blacks and reds and blues and greens, and all with some sort of evil or dark comedy style design, something horror or Sci-fi, splashed across the front, right across my now quite obvious E cups.

Today's pick is black, the batman symbol in yellow with 'Ha Ha Ha' splashed across it in white. Joker style.

No cleavage though. Small steps, which means for now showing the curving outline of my E cups, round, pert, sticking quite far out from my skinny frame, is enough.

At work I do my job, walk my round twice as usual. Smiling, enjoying the feel of my new clothes, the fabric of the tee hugging my breasts, the trousers no longer feeling in constant danger of falling down.

I feel good.

Mid afternoon I pass Tara's desk. She, glancing up, on the phone, I smile back as her own lips break into a grin, as she, with her free hand, gives me a thumbs up.

The following day Thorpe's letter arrives.

I've seen Jess three times since she was in my house: Once she couldn't of seen me back, at a distance, her walking far ahead, through the doors into Hanger Three as I crossed the space between Echo and The Shed. Another time, delivering mail whilst she was mid call, stalking back and forth across her office, headset on, gesturing to match the harsh bullying tones. Fighting. Most likely winning.

And doing so in very fluent Japanese.

The third time I'd found her office unlocked but empty, had walked in to place mail on her desk, had turned to leave.

Finding Jess coming through the door moments before I reached it.

Briefest freeze, on both sides. A pause as memories spun out behind my eyes, flooding my vision. Jess, the bully, conquered, made, for that one afternoon. Mine.

But it wouldn't happen again. There's no way she would, I'd told myself, winding back up and moving, through the doors and away.

She's not- so used to winning, getting what she wants, rolling over everything and everyone in her way -going to submit a second time. Jess plays to win, that's her reputation, one I witnessed, her intensity, her will, in the bathroom. We fought, but I won.

She lost, and paid the. My. Price.

And now here I come, delivering Thorpe's letter, and there things will end.

She's in a meeting anyway.

Knocking, opening the door and stepping through moments later, I find Jess and three guys wearing posh looking suits, high ups on the pyramid like her no doubt, sat two by two on the fabric sofa's Jess has on the far side of her room from the desk. All four are poring over thick sheafs of written reports. Deep in concentration.

Jess though, looks up as I walk in, gaze returning to her papers.

Darting back up moments later, eyes briefly flashing wide, lips parting.

Does she like what she sees? The new, no longer covered up, me.

"Dru...." Body propelled up out of her seat as though on a spring. "You...."

Standing beside her desk, across the room, I feel a small tingle deep in my belly as one of Jess's hands strays up inside her fitted but untucked white shirt, touching her belly.

The belly I defiled with curse words and far worse.

"Mail for you." Holding her gaze, tapping a long fingernail pointedly on the small pile. Without conscious thought, and I only realise playing things back afterwards, my voice has dropped down into that deeper Domme territory. "As requested. Yes?"
"Yes." Jess's own voice, prehaps in response to mine, I'll wonder later, has gone light, quiet. She nods, fingers her belly again.

One of the men, oblivious to what's happening, coughs. Breaks the spell.

I throw Jess a quick smile, nod. Leave.

Wonder at the exchange later, finishing my rounds. Shrug. What does it matter, it, Jess and me, it's over. Done. She's too much of a bully to. Well.

Done.

I wear wireless headphones walking into work and back, not ear buds, proper old school looking black things, chunky cups covering each ear.

Amazing sound.

My extensive CD collection is ripped onto my desktop, in turn copied onto my phone.

Today, walking home, I'm immersed in Destination Docklands, a favourite of my parents, always played loud, an epic thing.

Which means I see, but don't hear Jess's yellow Porsche pass me as I turn into my road. I see it, but, lost in the music I don't register it. Not until Jess, presumably having turned around, reappears pulling over to the side of the road. My road. In front of me.

I stop. Frowning even as a chill runs down both arms, up my back.

Taking my time, almost daring Jess to realise whatever error caused her to stop, that she'll be gone any moment, I pull out my phone, shut down the music, pull my headphones down around my neck.

Walk closer, seeing the passenger side window lowering as I come alongside, hearing now the gentle purr of Jess's attack dog at idle.

Hunkering down, bent legs, elbows and forearms resting on the window sill, I stare into the car, Jess staring back.

Silence.

Which stretches. Mirror shades, but I can feel her eyes anyway, can almost feel the touch of them on my breast hugging dark red tee.

She opens her mouth, closes it. A short while later Jess bites her lip.

I wait. Feeling, as time slips by, not bored or impatient. No, what I feel is the Domme, the beast inside, creeping, slowly, filling me up.

"Well?" I say at last, prehaps five minutes later, vaguely aware of Kel's car having passed us.

Did she even see me, on the far side of this yellow speedster from her?

Do I even care?

"I see." Lips becoming a smile. Because, hesitantly, in stops and starts, breathing fast but doing it all the same. Jess has removed her blood red tie, and, eyes on me the whole time as she wraps it around her head, biting down on the middle, knotting and pulling tight the now cleave gag she's just made.

"Park in the visitors bay. Come up to my flat." Kel! "Don't. Knock. Wait. I'll let you in."
"Gghhfffmm." A single nod, I stand up, Jess pulling smoothly away as I do, window rolling back up.

Still not sure of why, equally not sure I give a shit, I walk towards and into my building, up the stairs, into my flat.

"Quickly." Opening the front door back up, hearing, distantly, the shower shutting off, a cascade of drips getting slower, I usher Jess inside. No longer gagged, which is fine, the gesture having served its purpose, I all but propel her along the corridor and into my room, shutting my own door even whilst hearing Kel's open.

"Flatmate?"
"Yes." Nodding though Jess can't see, she's stood facing the window, my books, back to me and the door. I walk up behind her. "Wrists."

A flash, before Jess complies, I get a thought: my recent foray into being a sub, Tara for a short time the boss, and what if Jess has come here to avenge the wrong, to overpower me.

But there are her wrists, held out, hand holding hand palm to palm fingers interlocked.

Grunting, but staying still, as I yank knots tight, digging rope into her soft looking skin.

A chest harness, something new. Jess, shirt open at the collar, tie presumably in her car, stands still some more as I bind her breasts. Doubled rope below, lean in close to feel around behind her, reversing direction, back around above the breasts. Up and over the shoulder, down between her C cups, back up and over the other side. Lean in once more to tie everything off behind her.

The tie effectively pinning Jess's arms to her side, an added bonus alongside how amazing it's made her chest look.

"I gave you the letter."
"Yes."
"So then." Stood in front of her, close enough to invade whatever personal space boundaries Jess has, but not touching her. "Why are you here?"
"I...."

Stopping. With some amusement I notice Jess almost take a step back, the barest fidget of long legs, stopped before she moves. Standing still but words drying up as I reach out, begin opening up her shirt front.

"Prehaps." Tugging the two halves apart, the rope a slight hindrance, but managing to reveal a sexy white lace bra. I raise an eyebrow. "You came to surrender?"

Like jumping, only half sure the chute will open, is even there. Not caring, screaming at the thrill all the way down. She came to me, so, I want to see how far I can push this.

Push her.

"I." Swallowing. "Came to say thank you."
"Okay." Quick nod. "So say it then."
"Thank." Licking her lips. "Um. You."
"You're welcome. Now."

Confidence. Because I'm the Domme here, the big dog boss in charge. And I can do fucking anything. In one smooth movement I pull both tee and bra up over my head and off, tossing the wad across my room. Hearing Jess gasp.

I grin, pull the large ballgag out of my combat trousers leg pocket, dangle it between us.

How far can I go?

"Either tell me you want to leave, or." Shrug, not bothered. An act, because I know what I want.

Her.

"Stay. And I'll strap this on that pretty face. And then you belong to me."
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Very nice to see Dru coming into her own, finding her confidence in more ways then one.

Wonder what kind of 'rope thing' Emma is talking about :P

And it seems Jess enjoyed their time together as much as it appeared back then...
RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago "Either tell me you want to leave, or." Shrug, not bothered. An act, because I know what I want.

Her.

"Stay. And I'll strap this on that pretty face. And then you belong to me."
Hook, line and sinker. Exuding just the right amount of confidence, yet forcing Jess to meet her halfway, admit to both of them that she wishes to submit. Given how far Jess has already come, I suspect it is obvious which one she shall choose...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago
Given how far Jess has already come, I suspect it is obvious which one she shall choose...
Would be a pretty short, boring, story if Dru repeatedly threw out a baited line only to have her intended target not bite.

So. Yes. Kinda obvious I guess which way Jess will swing :lol:
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago
Wonder what kind of 'rope thing' Emma is talking about :P
All in good time :D ;)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"I...."
"Yes?" Allowing myself a grin, seeing nerves and. Something like arousal, a mirror of the growing lust I'm feeling build up inside as I let loose the beast that is my Domme self.

Facing Jess, large ballgag in my hand. Me still fully clothed below the waist, not caring, confidence for days, happy to be topless with enhanced E cups standing pert and proud. Enjoying Jess's eyes as she stares.

And Jess, still clothed although her shirt is open, her wrists bound behind her, a chest harness squeezing those lovely white bra clad C cups.

"You. What?" Raised eyebrow, taking one lace covered breast in my hand. "You want to fight me again?"

In the bathroom at work, matched wills.

Guess who, surprise for both of us really, won.

"I." Licked lips, smallest shake of her head. "No."
"If you want to be freed you have to ask."
"Yes."
"If you want to leave," tightening my grip on her breast, "you have to ask."
"I have an oh six hundred flight tomorrow."

Silence. I keep hold of Jess's breast, looking at her as she looks back, gaze meeting gaze. Staring at each other whilst the implications of what she just said sinks in.

Mine. At least until stupid o'clock tomorrow, and, after that?

Right now I don't fucking care.

"In which case you shan't be needing clothes." I announce, with a nod, proceeding to strip Jess out of her black boots and trousers, sliding the pink thong I uncover beneath down her legs too, pausing as she, helpful, steps out of it.

Tossing everything into the corner.

Her legs, her crotch and belly. No trace remains of the words I scrawled across Jess's smooth toned flesh. No sign, not even a fading smudge.

"Prehaps." Lowering, sinking onto my knees. "I need to mark you again."
"You c-"

Back arching, words devolving into a incoherent gasp as I lean in, licking my tongue up the length of Jess's pussy slit.

"If you scream." Looking up at Jess looking down, biting her lip. "I'll spank you till you're blue."

Not waiting for an answer I continue, tongue running up and down the length of her, flicking then plunging inside.

Jess. Gasping, rocking on her feet.

"Please. Please." Breathless, panting, her words only making helf sense

"No more. Please. Wait." I pull back, looking up.

"What is it?"
"I." Blinking, fighting for control it seems. "Can't."
"Can't. What?"
"I." Biting her lip as I slip two fingers deep inside. "I'll scream."
"Then you'll be spanked."

Swatting her butt with the palm of my free hand, as hard and as well as the angle will allow. Hearing a satisfying smack, a corresponding whimper from Jess.

"Please." Breathless, beginning to pant as I speed up with my fingers, drawing the inevitable orgasm from her. "I. Can't."
"But you will." Standing, managing to more or less maintain my rhythm. Pulling one of Jess's breasts free of her bra, I pinch the nipple. "You will cum. Because I wish it."

"Gag m-" Eyes closed, for a moment, her whole body seeming to collapse downwards, but only for a moment. Jess straightens. Opens her eyes. "Please. Gag me." Her gaze finds mine. Pleading. "I can't hold it in much longer."

The ball is huge. Easily approaching twice the size of my other, which I'd been told at the Kink Bazaar was 'normal' sized. It fills Jess's mouth and then still pushes her jaws wider, forcing room, making her cheeks bulge.

It does the job though. She screams, but the gag muffles everything down to a near mute as she, her body, bounces up and down whilst I furiously thrust fingers in and out, my thumb flicking across her clit.

In the aftermath Jess stands, head bowed, breath slowing. Not resisting, not helping or hindering as I remove her ropes and the remaining clothes.

She continues to stand. Still. More aware now, eyes watching me as I return from across the room, pens in hand.

No argument. No fight. Jess offers each arm in turn when told, spreads her legs wider when told.

I, enjoying myself, enjoying my ownership of Jess's body, stop to play frequently. I kiss and lick her pussy, tasting the lingering juices of her orgasm. I tease her nipples, sucking, delivering small bites that make her gasp.

As she does when I spank her. Three firm hard smacks to each cheek, my aim true. Each impact making Jess jolt. And by the end I'm wondering if I shouldn't of bought a whip or riding crop too.

I cover Jess in the same words, mostly, as last time: rope slut, bitch, fuck toy and worthless. Slave features often. I draw around my right hand, fingers spread, on her left butt cheek, and then become slightly carried away spanking her six more times, aiming for my freshly drawn target.

And, though she flinches and moans, Jess doesn't move to hide her butt from me, to put her unbound arms in my way.

Again I use the C word. In many places. I write whore across Jess's chest, and 'property of Mistress Dru' across her crotch.

For the second time I defile her, for the second time I feel the rush, the thrill, of doing as I please.

Breathing fast. Watching me. Letting me. Not fighting back or pushing me off. Submitting.

"I'm going to get food." Pulling on a hoodie, whatever I had draped over my gaming chair. "I'll be about a half hour."
"Gggfffmmm" Jess nods. I nod back, closing the door behind me.

Returning fourty minutes later with a can of diet Pepsi in each hoodie pocket, carrying a plate of chicken nuggets and mini waffles I just cooked, a small pot of ketchup, another of garlic mayonnaise, on the plate.

Jess, sat on my bed, one of my books open in her hands. Looks up.

She's still- score one for team Dru the Domme -gagged.

Which I unbuckle, tossing the now very wet ball onto the pile of our clothes, adding my trousers and pants, the hoodie, after I strip them off.

Naked, we sit side by side on my bed, Jess sideways facing me, legs crossed, and me leaning back against the headboard. The plate between us, though, because I'm never hungry, all I really do is pick at the food.

"Where are you flying to?"
"Germany." Licking fingers clean, picking up her can. "For ten days." A shrug. "Work stuff."

Across from me, sat, eating as though nothing were amiss. All normal here. Normal, calm, whilst curse words and swear words decorate her naked body, covering Jess like a second skin from neck to wrists and ankles.

"Are they...." I glance up, find Jess making vague circular gestures at my breasts with a half eaten nugget. "Well...."
"It's a long story."
"Right...."
"I." Because she's clearly asking, and, I'm not embarrassed to explain, I just don't particularly feel like doing a five minute presentation on my life.

"I got them when I was twenty." A shrug. "Cancer. I'm." Holding up a hand as I see Jess's mouth open, concern on her face. "Fine. It's gone, but." Glancing down. "It took my breasts. So." A small laugh bubbles out of me, growing as I see Jess frown at it. At me. "Moment of madness." Gently slapping my breasts. "I went large, forgetting that, mostly, I'm kind of a shut in. A. Um. Loner."

Just. Sitting here, naked, on my bed. No big deal, no panic. Just, naked. But. Calm. In control and in charge. Of her. Suppressing numerous smiles as I cast repeated sly and not so sly glances at Jess's graffiti splashed nakedness. Catching her own subtle and not so much eyes wandering the rounded humps of my chest, large on such a slim frame. Canons enough to win this war.

Plate almost empty, and likely cold by now, I stand, carrying it over to my desk. From her angle she can't see, and might not know Tara anyway, but, Jess can't see the screen as I fire up my desktop, click a mellow playlist I organised forever ago for times I wanted something on in the background.

Soft music floats out of the speakers.

I return to my bed. Jess, looking briefly surprised, spreads her legs and turns, scooting back and leaning against the headboard as I climb up beside then onto her, sitting myself between her legs, in her lap, leaning back against her marker ink covered chest.

For awhile we just sit, music washing over us and the room.

"Will you." Barely a whisper, but easily heard since my head is resting on Jess's shoulder. "Be tying me up again?"
"Yes." Having moments ago picked her legs up by the calf, I manoeuvre both so they're loosely wrapping me, Jess's ankles resting on my knees, my own legs open.

"But I'll free you before bed." Starting to run a nail up and down one of her legs. "Promise."
"You won't." Pausing, and I jump, a tiny bit, feeling Jess's arms coming around me to rest one on my belly the other, tentative, as though afraid of being told no, slightly higher. "Leave me bound all night?"
"Well." Placing my hand atop hers, atop my breast, giving it a squeeze. Giving permission. I tilt my head back, look at Jess for a moment. "I might."

Tara saw me, saw my bra covered breasts, but she didn't touch them. Me.

I have to fight not to squirm, to relax, as Jess- who like Tara couldn't possibly know how out of practice to being touched I am -begins to fondle my breast, her other hand snaking down to tease at my inner thigh, rubbing close but not on my pussy.

And I sat here, on her, so she could do this. I want her to touch me.

"You like to tie me up."
"Yes." It hadn't been a question, the words breathed into my ear as Jess rubs and strokes me top and bottom.

With my free hand I reach around into the space between our bodies, seeking, finding Jess's pussy. Warm and inviting.

"I li-" Small gasp as she feels my fingers. "Like it."
"You like being my bitch." Not a question either.

"Yes." Flicked tongue across my ear.

"How will you tie me?"
"To my bed." Adding a third finger, Jess already wet. As am I. "Spread you wide open."
"Will you tie me." Moaning, her finger squeezing my nipple, making me squirm whilst her other hand now sliding fingers out, finding my clit. Pressing. "Tightly."
"Yes."
"I'll be helpless."

"Good." Squirming again, moaning too. Feeling the tingle build as our words, Jess's fingers, set me burning.

"I'll be gagged?"
"Yes." Switching it up, seeking out Jess's clit too. "A good slut is always gagged."
"And." Moaning in my ear, making me moan back. "Am I a good slut?"

"If you aren't," racing for the peak, my words barely audible now, "then I'll be spanking you."
"I would." Panting. "I." Moaning, faster, faster. "I'd lik-"

Words falling apart as we tip each other over the edge.

Jess, no doubt more experienced, most likely she's had sex at least once in the last three years, moves moments before we both climax. Taking hold of me, pushing, rolling.

We wind up laying down, Jess on top, both our hands still buried deep inside each other. Lips locked together, screaming the orgasm into each others mouths.

And thank fuck for that.

In the moment, racing Jess towards the peak, the absolute last thing on my mind had been that Kel would hear me, us, scream. That I'm still keeping this new world of mine secret, despite still not really knowing why, but it feels important.

And our combined volume likely would've bought her to my door at a run, since me screaming doesn't feature in the day to day of us flat sharing.

So. Well done Jess. A bullet dodged.

Done, and spent. A sweaty mess, I roll off.

Roll my head to the side, finding Jess equally exhausted, her obscene word covered skin glistening, staring at the ceiling.

And, tired though I am something inside fires at the sight of her nakedness, on my bed, my name written repeat and repeat on tanned limbs.

Ownership. Me over her.

I want her all over again. Now.

"This isn't," laid on her belly, pinned- kind of because I'd bet Jess far out guns me in strength -by my body sat on her butt, Jess flexes her fingers, spreading them like twin stars whilst I bind her wrists side by side, behind her, "to your bed?"
"No."
"Well...."

Rope held taut, her wrists wrapped tight, not yet sealed, I wait. Curious.

She, after all, came to me. Jess the bully, the eternal winner by force, came to me, submitted, to me.

So.

Is she resurfacing?

For a heartbeat I imagine, picture, a fightback. Me tied, words covering my skinny large chested body. Jess in charge. Of me.

I wait. Feeling the tingle of maybe, memory of Tara lording it over me, of the not terrible sensations I'd felt bound and gagged.

I wait. But.

No.

Jess has, her words, whatever was turning inside that pretty head. It's dried up.

"Next time." I remark, yanking knots, Jess flinching, gasping. My voice stern, no more thoughts of surrender. "When you don't have reasons to leave. Then I'll bind you to this bed." Another, final, yank. "Keep you here."

Jess wriggles, though whether at my words, the meaning and promise there, or at the ropes already on her, those I'm now adding to her ankles. I couldn't say.

She lays still, patient almost, whilst I complete the hogtie, forcing ankles to wrists, marvelling at how my actions force Jess into a stricter tie, and her already too powerless to stop it.

"Right." Returning to the bed, my current book in one hand, a wool scarf in the other. I climb up onto the far side from where Jess is laid, she tilts her head to regard me. "I'm going to read. So." Holding out the scarf. "Can you be good, or, do I need to shut you up?"

Stretch, straining muscles against her ropes, arms raised, upper legs off the bed. Testing? Thinking?

"I can be good."
"Okay." Leaning back against the headboard, opening the book, diving in.

Aware of movement some short time later, I pause, place marked with a finger, and look up to see Jess has struggled onto her side, facing me. Watching me.

I smile, open my legs.

"Come here." Patting the space I've created. "If you can."

Hard work, forcing myself to read, to feign disinterest in Jess's struggles to reach me across the vast distance of my messy double bed. I doubt she notices how much time elapses between my turning each page as instead I sit, listening to her grunts and struggles. Snatching glimpses of her bound body bouncing and wriggling towards me like a graffiti covered caterpillar.

Eventually, reaching me, with a last huff Jess settles. Her head now rests to one side of my crotch, facing my trimmed but still black hair covered pussy, whilst her body slots into the space between my legs, Jess's breasts close to brushing my inner thigh.

I get back to reading, properly now. Albeit with a tingle in my pussy, feeling the occasional drift of Jess's breath across the slit, the distraction of her weight on me, her occasional stretch, breasts brushing my leg.

"I."
"I'll gag you." Not looking up.

"But. I." Wetness, the barest flick across my pussy, I stamp down on the moan before it can escape my throat. Look over the top of my book at Jess, looking up at me, eyes large and round and asking.

"Please?"
"Okay." Spreading my legs wider, being sure not to dislodge Jess's head. "You may."

She's good. Really. Fucking. Good.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I could barely read, pretend to read, whilst Jess was struggling her hogtied way across the bed earlier. What chance do I have now?

"Okay." Panting. "Okay. Enough."
"But?" Puzzled expression, rolling onto her side to better look up at me.

"You keep that up and I'll be the one screaming." Shaking my head, clambering across Jess, beginning to pick at my knots and ropework.

Because she's been tied long enough.

"And. Um." Showing me a smile. Amused. "That's a problem?"
"It will be when my flatmate breaks the door down."
"Oh." Jess laughs, I join in.

"You can leave them tied." Laid on her belly, waving still bound wrists, taking them away from me, just as I toss the hogtie and ankle rope away, knelt beside her.

"Well." I mean, if I had my way. "Good." Flopping down onto the empty side of my bed.

"I don't mind."
"No?" Gazing at the ceiling, stretching both arms up as though I could touch it. "I should put the other ropes back on then, should I?"
"Well." I glance to the side, Jess shrugs at me. "You've written. Um. Rope slut, about five times on me. And. Um. Slave, maybe a half dozen. So...."

"So." Rolling over towards Jess, pressing myself into her, belly to belly, even as I grab at her breast, pinching the nipple. Holding it tightly. "That's what you are."
"I...." Gasping and squirming, but not pulling away.

"You came here." Rolling the nipple between thumb and finger now. "And surrendered. To me."
"I." Eyes closing in a slow blink, breath catching as she presses her crotch closer to mine. "Did."
"Which means you are both a rope slut." Kissing her forcefully. "And a slave."
"Yes."
"My." Another kiss. "Slave."
"Your." Voice fading. "Slave."

"Tie me." Still kissing, still groping Jess's pert C cups, she pulls back, voice husky and wavering with desire. "Please. Show me."
"Show you?"
"Yes." Groaning as I twist her nipple. "Show me what a rope slut I am. Show me." Another moan. "How tight it can be."

So I do. Of course I do.

"Yes." Breathless as I bind her elbows, forcing them closer, closer. Trying new things. Determined, on some level, to make Jess regret the green light I didn't need but she gave it anyway.

"Tighter." Rolled, by me, onto her back, bound arms pinned beneath her whilst I bind each leg separately, upper thigh to ankle. "Please."

"You." Standing beside the bed, phone in hand, filming Jess as she lays on her side facing me, looking up at me. "Definitely look way cuter bound in ropes."
"What are...?"
"No." Reaching out to swat her closest nipple. "Questions. Slave." Using my Domme voice. Jess yelps at the contact, then shivers with something like pleasure. "Understand?"
"Y." Licking her lips. "Yes."

"Any more and I'll gag you."
"Yes."
"Now. Rope slut." Climbing onto the bed, stroking the nipple I just slapped, waking it up. "Tell me how it feels?"
"It's. Tight."
"Do you like it?"
"I." Swallowing. "Yes."
"Tell me." Tapping one finger of the hand holding the phone against the phone. "Tell me you like this."
"I." Staring at, into, the camera. "I like being your slave. Your rope slut. I." Stretching, pushing her chest forwards and spreading her legs. "Like it when you tie me up."

"Ask me." Still filming, using my free hand to stroke Jess's pussy slit. "What is it you want?"
"A. Kiss, please."

"Anything else?" Pulling away, licking wet lips, a smile. She, Jess, tastes good. "Or should I gag you instead."
"If." Licking her own lips, quick shiver chasing across her body. "Um. You wish."
"If I wish huh?"
"Yes." Spreading her legs as my finger finds her clit. Inviting me in. "I could not stop you."
"Are you helpless then?"
"Yes."
"Say it." My turn to shiver, the talk firing my desire.

"I'm helpless." Stretching her bound body at me as though proving the point. "And. All yours."
"So what do you want?" Crossing the room, returning with my smaller ballgag, which I dangle playfully in front of her. "Hmmmm?"
"I want to. Um." Another stretch. "I want to taste your breasts."
"Beg."

Power. The use of it making me really super fucking horny. Lording it over Jess the bully, forcing her to be my bitch.

And her request has my nipples instantly hard, almost aching for her touch, but.

"Beg." I repeat, coming closer, dangling my breast before her face. Teasing.

"Please." I see her eyes, wide, almost transfixed by my hanging E cup. "Let me taste you. I'll." Swallowing. "Be good. I'll stay tied all night. Only." Gaze shifting to me. "Please."

I let her. Which, Jess's attentions, only serve to make me more aroused. And so licking my nipple becomes licking my pussy as I lay upside down to her, burying my own face and tongue in Jess's warm slit.

Face fucking her with my crotch even whilst she clamps toned thighs around my face, pinning me in place.

Screaming into each others crotches some time later.

Tired. Feeling sleep all of a sudden right there, in the room, I free Jess, pulling my crumpled duvet up and over us both.

Falling asleep what feels like moments later, Jess cuddling into me from behind, one arm wrapping my skinny belly.

"Wha...?" Struggling awake, room pitch black, confused for a moment by movement behind me, by someone climbing out of my bed.

But. Nobody comes into my bed?

"Sorry." Jess's voice, familiar and yet not, not here in my room in the dead of night. I roll over, finding dim light from a phone screen casting it's glow onto the floor, seeing the ghosted lines of Jess, picking up and putting on clothes.

"I need to leave."
"Right." Rubbing sleep filled eyes. "Right." Rolling out of bed, groping for my gaming chair. Only when I reach it remembering I threw all my clothes into the corner. "Hold on, I'll walk you out."

Quiet through the flat, each footfall of Jess's booted feet sounding earthquake loud.

"Have a safe trip."
"Right." Stood facing me, Jess in the corridor me in the flat, she looks at me, lips lifting into a corner smile. "Is that an order?"
"An...?" Slow. Too tired to catch on.

And then she's crossed the distance back to me, arms wrapping me into a hug, lips finding mine. And me too stunned, still asleep, kissing her back on autopilot.

"You'd best leave." Waking up fast, a tingle climbing through my belly. With an effort I pull away, put on my stern Domme voice. "Or else you'll be missing your flight."
"I've." Leaning in to kiss me again. "Got time. I'm a pretty fast driver."
"Yes." Slightly breathless. "But you won't be able to drive if I drag you back in here by your hair and truss you up to the bed."

A flash behind her eyes, and, for just a moment I feel like she's going to come willingly. Back inside.

But. "Okay." Stepping back. Nodding, breathless too though.

She leaves. I go back to bed.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"No. Of course I don't mind."

Shit. Fuck.

"I'm happy," smiling, making a sweeping gesture to include a grinning Carl, arm in arm with Kel, "for you both."

Damn it.

"I'll move out straight away, if it'll help?"

Because, really, I can't afford to live alone right now. Much as I love my job it isn't what you'd call well paid. And, I don't exactly have a large friend group.

Where zero is the number, there isn't a single argument you could make for that being 'large'.

So. My only option, with Kel wanting her Mr Carl, the boyfriend, to move in, is to go back to my parents. And on that basis why bother waiting.

They're happy to see me anyway, I've always, since moving out roughly a year ago, visited at least once a fortnight, more if our schedules allow. We've always gotten on, we still get on.

I get my love of Goth from them. Dad only ever wears heavy metal tee's, always black or grey, whilst Mum is almost never not in a some sort of patterned dress paired with a waist corset. Both of them are slim, for middle aged people with a slight belly, and Dad's long beard is just starting to develop streaks of grey amongst the black.

I'm welcomed back, my old room still largely as I left it: artwork on the walls, the gap where my desk and computer used to sit, where Dad and me slot them right back into.

Aside from books, the computer, all my wargamming models. And of course the secret pile of largely rope based fun- all stashed in the same box, wrapped about three times around with thick tape, no chance of Mum or Dad accidentally opening it -there isn't really much to move.

I'm happy to be home, but at the same time I'm obviously not. Back home is a step backwards on the adult freedom road.

So. Happy yes, but sometimes brooding, or melancholy.

Sometimes drifting along in my own world.

Which means I miss things, cues, open invitations.

"Jess."
"Dru." Smiling at me as I exit out of the bathroom stall, stepping up to use the sink next to her.

And. Drifting, melancholy, so none of the deja vu that should be screaming at me is.

"Doors locked?" I call out, trying the handle for the fourth time, still not getting it.

"Yes." Called back, and something in Jess's tone, the lack of surprise, stops me tugging on the handle. "I know."

Returning, into the bathroom proper, I discover Jess still leaning against the central sink, arms crossed.

Except when, as, our eyes meet, my wandering not caring gaze drifting into hers, Jess drops her arms to her side, bites her lip.

Regaining her pose moments later as I come to stand across from her.

Still stupidly clueless.

"So...."
"Why is the door locked?"
"I." Biting her lip, again, as a quick shiver chases itself across Jess's body, down her arms. "There's a letter."
"Right." And now my brain catches up, half catches up. I half smile. "For Thorpe again is it?"
"Yes."
"Right." Nodding. "Fine. Sure. Same as last time?"

"I." Stopping, seeming unsure. I note Jess look from herself, across to me, as though judging the distance. "Yes." Tone, hers, becoming one of command. She is the bully after all. "Bring it to me."
"Sure." Shrugging. Too lost to rise. I remember the bathroom now, the fight, all that happened after.

I just. Here. Now. Today. I can't make any of it matter.

"Was that it?"
"We...." Another look from herself to me. Jess frowns. "Don't you. Um. Well." A shrug, another small shiver. "Don't you want payment?"
"S' just a letter." Shrugging back.

She. Jess. Visibly deflates.

And by the time, a couple of days later, that my mood has lifted, it just feels too late to go back and change things.

Not too late to kick myself, repeatedly. Not too late for some serious inner arguments. But, I feel, too late to go back, to put myself in front of her.

To offer, or even to demand, myself as boss.

Stupid girl.

I'm getting ready for bed, Saturday night, not yet midnight, but I'm going to have an epic Minecraft session, so figure why not be comfortable. No work tomorrow, no anything tomorrow, I'll probably keep going until three or four.

Minecraft is an easy game to fall into, to lose all track of time while playing.

Comfortable. So. No bra, an old pair of white cotton pants with a little blue bow on the waistband, dark red drawstring joggers that aren't too baggy and a black hoodie with the grim reaper on the back.

Booting everything up, and my phone buzzes.

'Help. Can't talk, message me. Please.'

From Tara? I frown, briefly, and then as though it falls on me from a great height I remember our deal.

Emergency buddies.

Shit.

'I'm here.'

Socks, shoes. Where did I put my bank card?

'Tell me?'

'In some Internet guys house. No car, he came to "kidnap" me. We'd agreed. But am scared, Dru.'

'Do you need me?'

'Yes. Sorry. Am locked in a cage. Gagged. Said it would just be us but I can hear voices downstairs.'

Moments later, still reading, shaking my head, another message.

Tara, sharing her location.

'Okay. I'm coming.'

Halfway down my road, walking with purpose, almost a jog, tapping away trying to work out trains. Can I even get to her this late on a weekend?

When out of the blue another option occurs.

Stopping me dead.

"Oakwood here."
"Jess." Trust her, sitting high on that pyramid, to have her works phone on at this time of night, when not only is the factory normally all closed up, but, it being Saturday the site hasn't even been open.

Jess the company man.

Except with an impressive chest.

Thank fuck I'd been able to remember my access details for the company Internet files.

"It's Dru."
"Dru?" Disbelief, I can hear people in the background, low murmur of conversations being had. Quieter then that is music. In another room? A constant thumping of hard fast bass.

Is she clubbing? Out with friends?

What does Jess do for fun?

"I need your help."
"Okay." No hesitation, the background noise quietens, vanishes. "What's up?"
"My friend's in trouble, I need to get to her. But."
"But you don't drive."
"I don't drive."

"I'll be there in ten minutes."
"I'm." Suppressing a smile. "Not there. Um. Meet me at the Tesco?"
"Right." Sound of a car door slamming. "I'm coming."

Eight minutes later, and this with me running. Trying to run. To make Tesco. A flash of yellow, a rising howl, and Jess takes the car park entrance as though it weren't actually a very tight corner, coming to a screeching halt beside still slightly out of breath me.

"It's." Leaning in the open passenger door. "Um. She's quite far."
"Then we'd best get on with it." Looking out at me, one hand on the wheel. Absolutely amazing in a tiny black dress that hugs her complete lack of a bra curves, the plunging neckline and high hem showing off every inch of Jess's toned body.

"I. Um." Trying on a smile. "Thank you."
"Get that cute butt in the seat already." Revving the engine. Not impatient, playful, Jess smiles. "Let's go already girl."

And. Fuck. I'd thought Jess was fast before.

"Where are your shoes?"
"Boots." Flashing me a grin, quick yank left on the wheel, flick of the gear shift, stamping one bare foot down on the go pedal.

Her Porsche, like a slippery yellow fish, leaping to obey.

"In the boot."
"Your boots." Grinning too. "Are in the boot?"
"Can't drive for shit unless I'm barefoot or in trainers." A shrug.

"What's wrong with your friend?"
"Well." Close now, we've left the motorway behind, left the no less speedy winding two lane each side roads too. Jess, finally forced to slow down by built up areas, more traffic. More people. Looks across at me.

"She's locked in a cage."
"No." Laughing. "Shit?" Glancing across again, noting my expression. "Oh."
"Some guy. Um." Trying to remember without pulling out my phone. "She's into it. The cage and being caught. But...."
"But...?" Raised eyebrow.

"She told me she can hear. People." Looking across at Jess, worried, shake of my head. "Downstairs."
"Right." Tight nod. "Like his friends coming over maybe?" I see her shiver, an echo of what's possibly crossing my mind. "Some uninvited people wanting to join in."
"I...."

Shake my head. Jess's lips narrow, she presses the pedal down.

Speeding up.

"Here?"
"It?" Showing Jess my phone screen, scrolling, Tara's ping tallying up to our location. "I think so."
"Okay. Well." Shutting the car down. "Come on."

I hadn't, didn't, ask her to come to the door with me. But her presence behind me is a welcome thing as I step up close, ring the bell.

"Yes?" Thirty something, scruffy hair, faded black jeans and no tee, a hairy chest. Peering, confused, from clubber with no bra or shoes Jess to goth joggers me. Both of us scowling. "Help you ladies?"
"We're here for Tara."
"Who?"

"For. Um." Grabbing Jess's arm, only just catching sight of her, corner of my eye, making a lunge around me. Was she going to punch him? "Bikini sub."
"Oh."

Flicked gaze upwards. Upstairs.

Yeah. We got the right house.

"She wants out." Trying on my Domme voice, but he looks at me, cracks a smile. So I shrug, try again as Dru.

Didn't really expect it to work on guys anyway.

"Tara messaged me. Said there were people here." Fixing him with a look. "That she isn't happy. So." I point passed him. "Go let her out the cage, she's coming with us."

He looks at me. I look back, feeling Jess but glancing to see, knowing she's glaring too.

The moment stretches. Will he try and shut the door on us? Is he a wanker, or not?

"Sure." Shrugging, like no big deal. "Fine." He smiles again. "Wasn't like that, just some friends come to borrow a. Um. Thing. They've gone now."
"Yeah?" Not sure I believe him. It doesn't matter anyway. "Well." Shrugging back. "Go fetch her, let her go, then prehaps you can sort it out over messages on the site huh."

Which earns me another shrug. He turns, leaving the door open. I decide to give him two minutes before I walk in.

No need.

Tara, smiling as she sees me. Blinking, confused, as she sees Jess.

A silent car ride home, me, easily smaller then Tara, wedged semi awkwardly into the passenger footwell since the Porsche has no back seats.

"And." At Tara's, standing on the pavement beside her, passenger door still open behind me, the Porsche a low idling murmur. "You're okay?"
"Yeah." Running a hand through her hair. "Sorry."
"No worries." A shrug, a grin. "Happy to help."
"Hmmmm." Peering around me, shaking her head. "Someday you'll have to explain how you know the bosses bosses boss."
"Well...."
"How...." Raised eyebrow, humour, her voice too quiet to carry beyond me. "She's like your personal chauffeur or something."

"Someday." I nod, stepping in for a hug. "But. Meanwhile. Stay safe okay."
"Yeah." Hugging me back. "You too."

Back in the car. Jess, not waiting for me to ask, or suggest, drops the shift into first, pulling away.

Driving us in silence to Burger King, ordering two Whopper meals, parking up under the shadow of some trees, at the back of the small car park.

"So." Seat belt off, her body half turned to face me, sat on one bent leg. "Anybody ever tell you," taking a bite of burger, "that you're an idiot."
"Only me." Taking a bite too, not that hungry, but it smells really good. "Usually about once a week."
"Ha. Well." Another bite, Jess waves her food at me. "You're an idiot Dru."
"Yeah."

"I." Shaking her head. "Basically threw myself at you."
"I know. I."
"Let me finish." Holding up a hand. "Please."

I nod. Jess smiles.

"Thing is." Shake of her head. "You want to be on top you gotta fight. Hard. Sometimes dirty. It's." A shrug. A tut. "Sometimes it still is a man's world. I get paid the same, but, some of the old boys just aren't ready to listen to a girl yet. So."

Pausing. Staring off into the growing darkness. I wait.

"So you gotta fight." Taking another bite of food, a long sip of drink. "But. See." Looking over at me, smiling.

I almost jump as, unexpected, Jess leans across the space, brushing my hair off my face.

"I've been fighting so long, it becomes a habit. You." Laughing without humour. "You start fighting even outside of work. Ruling everyone and everything. Taking no prisoners. You." Tutting, picking up her drink, staring at it, putting it back down. "You forget how to give in."

"And then." Another smile, for me, at me. "You."
"Me?"
"You." Taking my hand in hers. "Pretty little skinny girl. A pushover. I thought." Jess laughs again. Shakes her head. "But you rose up, all powerful. Fought me back." Leans in to kiss me. "Won." Face still close, dress hanging, breasts staring me in the face.

"You." Small moan, half gasp as. Because I can take the hint if it's big enough and clear enough. I reach out, reach into Jess's dress, taking hold of her dangled C cup, gentle squeeze.

"Won." Kissing me again. "Me."

"That is." Husky whisper. Unable to pull back, move away, because I've tightened my grip. "If you want me?"
"I do." Opening her passenger door, tossing my food out. Tugging on Jess's breast, leading her all the way over, onto my lap.

Bringing out my Domme voice. "You want to be mine?"
"I." Moaning as I flick a long nail across her nipple. "Yes. I do."
"Good." Grinning, leaning in to kiss her.

Not really sure where we go from here, but, it'll definitely be a fun adventure finding out.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

All done. Finished.

I've skipped over things, missed details I could've elaborated on. But. This is the basic ending I've been aiming at, Dru and Jess.

I hope you've all enjoyed. Thanks for reading, and thanks too, to those who commented.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Another successful story from you [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]

Glad Dru found happiness, and enjoyed herself along the way!

Looking forward to your next story...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thanks for commenting, always do like/prefer a happy ending.
tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago
Looking forward to your next story...
Already working on it :lol: I'm nothing if not prolific, with a one track mind.

It goes 'rope rope rope rope rope' :lol:
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Great story, [mention] RopeBunny [/mention]. I loved the nuanced the characters and the incredibly interesting introspection. I found Dru to be incredibly relatable and incredibly unrelatable in turns. That second part is not a criticism. She SHOULD be unrelatable to me. I'm not a female or British or a goth or a cancer survivor or a domme. So she should be hard for me to work out. But you do a great job of allowing your reader to follow her thought process.

You write reckless people very well. I often find myself confounded as to why certain characters make certain choices in stories. I don't always side with the choices that your characters make, but you do an excellent job of making me understand why they made them. It makes for a very fun character study.

One of the things that I do find very relatable about Dru is that she appears to be better able to effortlessly express herself through written communication. Her flirty, cheeky, yet still dominant prose when she's sending messages on Bound2Play or texting with a girl that she's ignoring on her bed show a side of her that sometimes gets misconstrued when she's interacting in person. As somebody who feels that he communicates better in writing, this was interesting to see manifested in a character I was reading. At least I thought it was the case.

This was a fun, engaging tale and I hope you continue to grace us with your writing in the future.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago
You write reckless people very well. I often find myself confounded as to why certain characters make certain choices in stories. I don't always side with the choices that your characters make, but you do an excellent job of making me understand why they made them. It makes for a very fun character study.
Sometimes, probably often, the choices made are in the interests of moving the story along. A fair chunk of what I write just wouldn't happen in the real world, due to safety or there having been no time to build trust.

Or other reasons.

I'm glad it all comes across and flows well though. It always seems and feels right in my head, and looks good once I've got it written down, but I do worry/wonder at times if that's (it looking okay) only due to my knowing the point.

Does it read fine and make sense to a person who isn't privy to future events the way I, already knowing the conclusion, am?

It appears yes. Which is great.

Thanks for the comment.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago
Sometimes, probably often, the choices made are in the interests of moving the story along.

Does it read fine and make sense to a person who isn't privy to future events the way I, already knowing the conclusion, am?
You're choices are perfect for the service of the story. I'm just referring to the fact that when Dru decides that she's going to try and domme her boss with wonton disregard for the fact that she could easily be fired...that's a decision that makes me go "What are you doing?!?!" But it works for her. It works for you as the author who knows that she WON'T be fired. And it creates great tension for me as a reader. That's what I mean by "reckless".

I'm fascinated by your writing style. You refer to it in the comments as "beginning-something-something-end". It certainly works well for you. As always, I'm impressed.
Last edited by Fandango 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Well. Quite the set of chapters.

A lot of great dialogue to reinforce the dynamic. Too many examples to highlight them all, but...
RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago "I'll scream."
"Then you'll be spanked."
Matter of fact and to the point, keeping Jess on the defensive.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago "You came here." Rolling the nipple between thumb and finger now. "And surrendered. To me."
"I." Eyes closing in a slow blink, breath catching as she presses her crotch closer to mine. "Did."
"Which means you are both a rope slut." Kissing her forcefully. "And a slave."
Not much to say other then you have a knack for it.

On other subjects, I like how there are still the occasional hiccups for Dru. Even beyond the obvious of 'missing the hint' from Jess, there are a few times she hesitates. Is unsure of her own control. Confidence is not something that comes magically, and she is new to this. Makes it feel far more real, even if as you already mentioned, some of the things that happen in the story are a little far-fetched.

It is an interesting thing that - when one vocalizes a desire for more 'realistic' stories, usually what is meant is not literal realism (one to one realism would likely be quite tedious), but that sort of 'character' realism. Like the previous example. More about relating to the characters, and the characters here are very competently executed.

As always, more to say, but I have already said much both in this comment and previous others.
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago This was a fun, engaging tale and I hope you continue to grace us with your writing in the future.
Cannot really put it better then this. One of your best (out of the ones I have read).
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thank you, I pretty much agree with you.

The hiccups do help to add realism, although due to its nature a TUG story can't, for me at least, ever be completely real. Not the way I write them anyway, I don't want to go through the motions of people meeting properly and getting to know one another.

Far better to jump in.

I'm glad you enjoy it.
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Another amazing story. You have a beautiful and unique style which captures the hesitancy of Dru perfectly.

Loved it!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have presented up with a most interesting set of personalities. And you have done so in a most skillful way.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic