A Whole New World (MF+/F+) *CHAPTERS x 3 March 27th* *FINISHED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A Whole New World (MF+/F+) *CHAPTERS x 3 March 27th* *FINISHED*

Post by RopeBunny »

Right then, join me for another go on the TUGs carousel?

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]JennyTied[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention] [mention]Switchgirl[/mention]

You all commented on Plymouth, my last story outing, so I'm sending this one time ping. I shan't do this every chapter, but as with Plymouth I'll update the title each time I post something new.
Last edited by RopeBunny 1 year ago, edited 10 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

It isn't years later, it's today, a wet gloomy Sunday. But, years later, if anyone asked, cared, I could look back at today, and point.

And say. "There. That's when everything changed."

That. Here, now, is when my life took a left turn away from normal, into new, interesting, waters.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"Want to play?"
" "
"Dru. I'm bored, want to play too?"
" "
"Dru!"
"Sorry." Tearing my eyes away from the page, from Christine, nothing but twin beams on a dark empty highway, but closing, closing. Closing in on Buddy Repperton. Fun times ahead. "What?"
"I'm bored." Giving me her best 'I'm cute please help me' face, holding out the second Switch controller, dangled like ripe fruit.

Go on. I'm tasty.

"Play with me?"
"Um...." I suck at the Switch, anything requiring a controller since I only play RPG's or strategy stuff on my desktop, in my room.

If it isn't WASD I'm lost.

Kelly. Kel. Knows I suck. My flatmate, and coworker, routinely trashes me no matter the game, no matter what penalties I impose at her insistence to even the odds.

She must be really bored.

"Dru!"
"Alright." Dru, for Drusila. My parents are very Goth, very Wiccan and alternative. Hands up in surrender. "I'll play." Marking the page, book down beside my water on the side table, accepting the controller. "Just." Glancing at the flatscreen. Mario Kart, what else. "No Rainbow Road."
"Wouldn't dream of it."

False innocence, loading up her favourite track, which just happens to have a distinct rainbow theme. I tut, loudly, she grins. I smile back.

We might not be proper friends, despite sharing a flat and working for the same company we don't mix outside of work, but we get along fine.

"You aren't even trying."
"I." Running over my own banana, having previously managed to drive into my own canonballing green shell. "Am."

It takes real skill to be this bad.

"Well." Race over, for Kel anyway. I'm a lap behind, still caught in a losing battle against god damn Toad for sixth. "I'm already giving you a half lap head start." Tapping her controller idly against one leg. "And I'm not using any shells."
"No point." Fighting the controller, losing. "Damn it." Off the track. Kel giggles, I smile, shake my head and quit the race.

"No point when I keep hitting my own as it is."
"True." Another giggle. "But." Clicking through options, sorting out the next race. "There must be something we've not tried yet?"
"Some new secret that'll magically make me a better racer huh?"

Thoughtful. Still kicking butt, my butt, with ease. But I can see cogs turning on Kel's face.

"Got it."
"And...?"
"I'll tie you up."
"You'll." What the fuck? "What?"
"I'll tie you up." Putting her wrists together behind her, half turning to show me. Somehow still managing to hold first place whilst she does. "Like this."

"I don't know what voodoo you're using to do that." Shaking my head, far too much skill for her own good. "But if you tie me up like that I'll be four laps behind instead of one."

"No. Silly." Hands back on her lap, another race over. "When you lose."
"If." Wagging a finger. "I win sometimes."
"Right." Grinning at my humour, once a week is stretching 'sometimes' just a little. "If. You lose."
"Better."
"Then I'll tie you up."

"Oookay?" Thinking. It isn't the stupidest idea. And, it might help. Do I not want to be tied up? Would this threat actually help me focus more?

Maybe? I can't say playing with rope has ever crossed my mind.

"Why this though?" Curious. "Why not. Um. Something else?"
"Like what?" Shrugging at me.

"Oh." I laugh. "I don't know."
"It'll be like that anime we watched."
"It will?" I don't watch the flatscreen. I read. Granted I read in the lounge to keep Kel company if she doesn't have friends over. But I don't pay attention.

"Yes." Nodding. "So." Handing me back my controller, cast across the thick carpeted floor after yet another eighth place loss. "When. Sorry." Holding her hands up as I point. "If. You lose. I get to tie you up."
"Right." Did I really just agree to that Screw it.

And then a sudden thought occurs. I grin.

"So if I win." Wagging my controller at her. "I get to tie you up."
"Sure. Sure." Pushing my controller away. Not fussed, confident of her abilities. "Loser gets tied. Bring it on Dru."

"Well." Four minutes later. A small amused, slightly nervous, laugh, shaking her head. "Shit."

Somehow. I won.

Blame the Switch though, the programmed AI running the other racers. I didn't win so much as Kel lost. She raced her usual perfection, only this time three of the other racers mercilessly bullied her the entire time. Not letting up, each one having an apparently endless supply of red shells.

And. Somehow. Amongst all this I slipped through the gaps, ignored by Baby Peach and Bowser, King Boo, all too busy hounding Kel as Yoshi.

Somehow Wario steals first place, and holds it.

"I." Confused, glancing from Kel to the flatscreen to my controller. My disbelief making her laugh harder. "Won?"
"Best of three?"
"No." Slow shake of my head, the cheekiness of the idea, of what has to happen now growing on me. "I think it's time to pay the toll."

She wouldn't of given me a second chance. And the reversal, Kel's plan that now Kel has to endure. There's comic irony there.

"Okay." An easy shrug, betrayed by more nervous laughter as she stands, stretches, switching the Nintendo and flatscreen off. "Um." Gaze darting around. "Bedroom?"
"Sure." I've put no thought into this, win or lose, no idea or plan for what comes next. "How about my room?"
"Right." Nodding.

And off we go.

Kel's room is larger, with the ensuite. She pays slightly more rent for the privilege. But her room is very girly, pink on the bed and shit. I just wasn't in the mood to face that.

"Like this?"
"You're asking me?" Laughing, standing beside my bed, arms folded underneath the well concealed swell of my surgically enhanced E cups inside a baggy pull over hoodie. I look down at Kel, look around the room. "How am I supposed to know where or how to do this?"
"This is how the anime did it."
"Oh." I mean. Okay. Fine. But. "It looks a little." At least she isn't wearing a skirt. "Um...."
"What?" Not moving, as though I've already bound her.

"Well." I gesture. "At least you aren't wearing a skirt."
"What!?" Head up, looking down the length of herself. Her own modest B cups, her belly a third small ceiling pointed hill. "Oh. Ha, right."

"Okay. So." Tapping my lips. "What can I use?"
"Rope?"
"Okay." Nodding, obvious choice, though I'd been thinking scarves since no doubt Kel and me have over a dozen between us. "But we don't have rope Kel."
"Well." Nervous smile, digging her own hole. "I've got Carl's birthday present. Only." Sitting up, shaking her head. "We can't cut it okay?"
"Um." A couple hundred feet of high strength sailing rope, Kel's boyfriend Carl has a share, with friends, in a small yacht.

How am I supposed to use that much rope?

"Right." Nodding, I'll figure it out. "Fine. Go fetch it."
"You won't cut it?" Standing up as I speak, now turning to face me at the bedroom door. "Promise?"
"Promise."

Crazy. This whole thing, Kel's idea, the twist of her losing. It's all crazy.

"Here." Handing me a coiled bundle, heavy, white, large. It looks woven, the ropes texture coarse. Better for gripping no doubt.

Back onto my bed, Kel, without prompting, returns to the centre, laying back down in her earlier spot.

Not sure if I'd be so willing? I muse, just as she looks across at me. Laughs. Tries to laugh.

Prehaps not so willing after all.

"Like this then?"
"If that's the anime?" Kel nods, I nod back. "And if that's what you want?" Another nod. "Then. Sure." I begin unwrapping the rope. "Just. Stay still, I've got no fucking clue how to do this." Kel giggles, nerves leaking through. I smile. "So it might take awhile."

Underneath my baggy clothes, a black pull on hoodie and green drawstring joggers, I'm a skinny six. I don't eat, don't exercise, don't go out without a really fucking good reason. My E cups are like a bizarre gift. Breast cancer, super rare for a twenty year old, but two years ago a routine check turned up something aggressive, already too far advanced for anything save drastic measures.

Which meant new, fake, tits. And in a moment of sheer madness I opted to go large, forgetting that I'm somewhat of a hermit who wouldn't want the attention.

So my secret weapons stay under wraps, my wardrobe changing almost overnight from cute band tee's to baggy hoodies and absolutely no figure hugging dresses. Not even Kel knows I'm packing serious guns.

In contrast she's a curvy fourteen, modest B cups, and quite happy to wear the usual tight fitting show off wardrobe of most young girls, which at home means no bra. A pink strappy top with a low neckline, out the bottom of which Kel's humped belly rises and falls, exposed as the top rides up, is paired with grey Adidas leggings, the white stripes running up both sides.

Kel's a natural blonde, long and straight and flowing over her shoulders. My own is naturally black, because goth of course, and because I do quite like that side of life, growing up with it rubs off, my hair is shaved on one side, the left kept messy and angry looking.

"Give me your wrist." Sitting down, perching, one leg up and bent body facing the headboard. Kel reaches out, putting her hand in my lap. I get to work.

The rope is long, really fucking long. Having unwrapped and shaken it out, I start with one of the ends. Twice around Kel's wrist, then tie a simple left over right double knot, making her hiss as I yank things tight.

"What?"
"Pretty tight Dru."
"Isn't it supposed to be?"
"Well." Thoughtful, holding her wrist up, turning it left and right. "I guess?"
"Then hush." Tugging, forcing Kel's wrist back onto my lap.

Smiling out of nowhere as I do.

Two more loops, another double knot, then I set about lashing the arm in place.

"Hey."
"What?" Kneeling up beside my headboard, having wrapped twice around a corner post, I'm bringing in the slack, feeding it through until finally Kel's wrist has been reeled in, pulled out and up, her arm going flat and straight. "Like the anime right?"
"Um." Sounding unsure, but she nods, head tilted up to watch me awkwardly tie a double knot with such a long trailing end, pinning her limb in place. "I guess."

Moving around the bed, tossing the slowly shrinking length of rope ahead of me at each point, I bind and secure Kel's other three limbs to the remaining three bedposts. I make all three as tight as the first, double knots I yank and force into place.

"Right. Well." I had thought she'd talk to me whilst I worked. I could've, I guess, talked first, but I was too focused on getting it right, on doing the tie how I'd pictured whilst she'd been fetching Carl's present. But no, throughout Kel has laid still, staring up at my ceiling, offering up each limb in turn before I asked.

"Are you." Voice a little wavy. Kel swallows, shows me a quick smile. "Am I. Finished?"
"I think so?" Stood beside my bed, to one side, looking down at what I've done.

Quite impressed with myself.

Quite enjoying how she looks. Tied up, an X shaped girl pressed forcibly flat on the mattress. And me up here, not tied. Free. I'm discovering a small rush, a small amount of excitement, at the notion.

She wriggles, B cups and belly bouncing side to side, what muscles she has on arms and legs standing out as Kel strains.

Seeing her so obviously, definitely, stuck, my excitement, until I stood and saw her all tied up not even there, ramps up another level again. I'm shocked to find the thought skating through my mind: how long can I keep her like this?

"What now?"
"Well...." Head lifted off the mattress, because she's laying between the two pillows and neither of us thought to rearrange them- oops -Kel looks down the length of her body. Up at me. "I don't know."

She has another wriggle, or, she tries to wriggle, but again all she really succeeds in doing is making her breasts and belly shake, her muscles stand out.

"Well. Look." Logic, a sudden thought. I nod at the logic, share it. "We both thought I was getting tied right?"
"Yeah." Laughing, no longer sounding so nervous, I guess because it's done now, she's tied up.

"So." I shrug. "What were you planning on doing to me afterwards?"
"Leaving you there." Nodding, brief flash of a smile at the thought. Mouth dropping open seconds later as she belatedly remembers which of us lost.

"No. Wait." Quick burst of nervous laughter, worry. Likely she's seen the sudden grin spreading across my face. "I mean."
"Stick around Kel." Not thinking, acting, doing. Tipping her a salute.

"Dru." Called out as I walk across the room.

"No. Wait." Slightly more desperate as I reach the door. I don't look back.

"Dru!" Half shouting down the corridor after me. And, pausing, I hear a faint, almost muttered.

"God damn it."
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have another winner here, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. Kel made her bed with her scheme to tie Dru up. I am glad that she has the grace to lie in it. How long will it be before Dru's imagination kicks in and she thinks of added entertainment to be had? And, how long before the roles are reversed? Kel already seems to have ideas. You didn't write that but it seems that way to me.

I enjoyed Plymouth but I'm also delighted to see you have a fresh start. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, a new [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] story! And a great start - girls starting off with an innocent bet!

Well written as always, I wonder if it'll turn into another epic?!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago I wonder if it'll turn into another epic?!
Will do my best :D :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago You have another winner here
I totally agree. Let's see where this is going, as Dru (just waiting for the Minions to show up) is walking away...
Good start, waiting for more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yey! A new story! And what an intriguing Start too :D
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

A good start. As mentioned it seemed as if Kelly had a plan - I really doubt her intentions were simply to motivate Drusila to become better at the game. Wonder if we will find out the truth (perhaps Drusila will get it out of her while she is kept captive).

But of course, sometimes karma catches up faster then usual... And unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) for Kelly, it seems Drusila is beginning discover a bit of her dominant side.

Curious to see where this will go.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thanks, the three of you :D

With Plymouth something I enjoyed was taking her from newbie to pro, in a bondage sense. Am looking to do the same here with Dru.

And so far she's just had her first taste. So, expect more of a slow burn, not so much of an instant dive into a back and forth between Kel and Dru.

Next chapter soon.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I put on music, cranked as loud as I dare given yes it's daytime but we have neighbours on both sides and below. Loud enough for Kel to hear anyway, trapped in my room. Tied to my bed.

Fetch cold water from the fridge, step out onto our small balcony, light drizzle falling, blown toward me like a useless invasion by a steady wind. But I can't, don't, feel it.

Because my whole body, a climbing rising sensation now peaking, taking over. I am buzzing, tingling. Full of adrenaline

I have to sit down.

But I can't stay down. Can't relax, can't be still.

So I pace, back and forth, back and forth. Laps of a balcony barely large enough for four people to sit line abreast.

I want to go back, to look at her, to see what I've done. Some small traitor part of my mind insisting it isn't real, can't be real. Because this feels so fucking good, the knowledge of Kel, tied and.

Helpless?

To my bed. The idea of it all is so amazing, the sudden appearance of this emotion rush, better then anything I've ever felt. An ultimate high topping even my three- one girl in college, a guy and a girl a year later, all before I got my E's -sexual encounters.

I want. Need. To go back and see.

But first. Force myself to stop, stand, stay still and breathe. In. Out. In. Out. Eyes on the horizon, grey cloud over buildings and more buildings, offices, a sprawling factory complex that churns out actual aircraft. A park like a small slash of green amongst the greys and whites.

Control restored, because some small voice inside is telling me I can't let Kel see just how excited I am, though I'm not sure why, but, I trust that deep down part of myself. So, breathing normally, no longer shaking like an addict overdue for her next fix, I turn, and walk back to my room.

"Hey there." Casual, strolling back in with a little wave, small- held in check -smile. Casual, all whilst my eyes roam over the bed, drinking in every detail of Kel's splayed out limbs, her exposed rounded belly, the small buds of erect nipples poking the thin material her pink strappy top.

It's been around fifteen minutes, since I left, since I abandoned her.

"Hey. There." An amused look, mock copying my tone. Kel tuts, shakes her head. "I think you forgot something earlier, you know." Giving her body a shake. I try not to stare. "When you walked off and left me."

She laughs, I do too. Belatedly, far too late, coming to the realisation that she could've been angry, mad, about my leaving.

Despite that being her apparent plan for me, she still might've been pissed.

"Oops."
"Get your butt over here and let me go."
"Right. Um." Not moving, playing up the comedy to cover for my steadily climbing heart rate, sounding loud in my ears. Tapping a finger to my lips, pretending to think. Just one more good look at her all trussed up, before.

No chance of a quick photo I suppose?

"Well...."
"Dru!"
"Okay okay." Waving her down. "I'm coming."

It takes awhile because there's just so much rope, well over half Carl's present is a tangled mass of white under the bed. Lurking like a serpent. Each of her limbs needs to be freed in the reverse order that I bound them, feeding that mass of rope back through the knots I loosen, one by one.

Not dawdling. Promise.

"Anytime Dru...."
"What?" Looking up, Kel giving me an amused smile, shaking her head. "Oh." Staring down at the rope in my hand. Seems I've zoned out halfway through loosening her wrist, having only so far managed one ankle.

"Sorry." Only, the thing is you look so damn good tied up. Maybe I could keep you there all afternoon?

Come back and stare at you, on and off?

"Dru!"
"Sorry." Zoned out, again. I shake my head to clear it. "Working on it."
"Just." Brief laugh, waving the hand of the wrist I'm- still -working on at the door, the general direction of freedom. "Sometime before dinner would be great."

Rope leaves marks. Who knew? Red burn like rings circle Kel's limbs, like imprints. They look painful, but, having rubbed her wrists as she stood up, Kel glances at them, shrugs, and declares she needs a shower before heading out drinking with the girls.

Her girls. Her ever expanding and changing group of friends.

Which doesn't include me.

"Are you." Unable to stop staring at the marks, drawn like a moth to the flame. I take hold of her hand, lift the wrist closer. "Sorry Kel."
"It's fine." Shrugging, peering at her wrist too. "I was wearing jeans and a hoodie out anyway."
"Oh. Um." Letting go. "They'll fade though huh?"
"Guess so." Collecting the coil of rope, soon to be Carl's, off my bed.

"Not like I'll be doing it again anyway." Casual, a shrug, turning to walk out.

And I almost. Almost. Ask her why not. I open my mouth, but manage to stop the words dead, unspoken. Too much to hope she'd want, like me, to go round again. And- that buried deep voice again, telling me -it's probably best she doesn't know how keen I am to explore this newly discovered thing.

Best Kel doesn't know how keen I am. How much enjoyment I got out of seeing her tied up.

Showered, changed, smelling fresh, Kel heads out. Leaving me alone.

Just me, and my thoughts.

One thought.

If not Kel, then who?

I want. Need. To do that again. Tie someone up, take control. And then. Um.

What?

What could I, can I, do with that control? Sit and watch, of course, but surely there's more? The buzz I got merely from seeing Kel, flexing and wriggling, even laying still. Pinned down like something in a lab. There was something sexual about that buzz and tingle despite my never having thought of Kel in that way.

For some reason the ropes changed things. Waking something inside.

I need to try again, the thought chasing me down into a restless sleep, on a loop because for friendless me there is no easy answer.

Try, yes, sure. Please. But with who?
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

And so a domme awakens. Brilliant story so far.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

A slow burn is a good description. Like it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The awakening was well done indeed.
Spy Task Force Completed
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago
We might not be proper friends, despite sharing a flat and working for the same company we don't mix outside of work, but we get along fine.
This is the line that made this whole exchange so enthralling for me. That's such an interesting dynamic and line to walk. They're not proper friends. But they have enough of a symbiotic relationship that it could be dangerous to push too far. Trust might be lacking and uncertainty might be growing. I really enjoyed it.

And Dru's characterization and self analysis are very intriguing. I really like what you're doing here.
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

The amount of detail you put into everything you write really makes these stories pop.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Like your previous work, I’m enjoying this far! Can’t wait to see where you take it!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Wow. So many comments :D
Pen Dreadful wrote: 1 year ago a domme awakens.
Yes she does :D Should've used this as my title.

Thank you all for the positive feedback, I'm glad this unfolding tale is being enjoyed.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

That sprawling factory, large enough to dominate one side of the town I live in. That's where I work.

During World War two they built bombers here, however throughout the sixties work slowly dried up, with the site closing in seventy-one.

Only to reopen in the late nineties. A new company, a complete rebuild of everything, re-tarmacing the pothole scattered runway, bringing the factory back from the dead.

And now we, not me personally but the company in general, builds bespoke small aircraft for upwards of a seven figure price tag.

I work in the mail room. In my opinion the best job onsite.

Monday thru Friday, because we close at weekends, I spend several hours each morning collecting mail. Pushing a cart: a frame about two metres by one on four trolley like wheels, large sack hanging down suspended within the frame, into which I dump parcels and letters, anything outgoing. I eat lunch, after which, sometime around half one, the Royal Mail van arrives.

And we swap. New, incoming mail, for my mornings collection.

I spend the afternoon walking the circuit a second time, dropping off parcels and letters, my cart steadily emptying.

Yes, on rainy days I get wet, the factory is made up of several buildings spread around the runway, and the only way between them is outside. However, I love it. I'm alone, mostly, and though I hate hate hate exercise with a passion pushing the mail cart doesn't feel like working out.

My still skinny no muscle legs are proof of such.

On Sunday I tied Kel up, on Thursday, still fruitlessly pondering what the fuck I'm supposed to do, opportunity comes calling.

"Room for one more?"

Lunchtime. There is a cafeteria over in the main building, which is where most of the admin staff are. I'm based across the other side, in the storage warehouse where the trucks offload parts. That, being far away, isn't why I choose to eat on a bench though.

I prefer my own company is, mostly, the reason. Even in school I was a loner, part of a very small friend group, both of whom moved away after college. I do mix: wargamming occasionally at the local hobby store, online gaming too. But none of the people I interact with are what you could call friends.

So, I tend to eat lunch alone, with a book, and almost no food.

Because I don't eat, remember.

I don't know her name, the late twenty something girl stood in front of the bench. In front of me. She's a curvy twelve, the classic hourglass shape of rounded butt being hugged by a black skirt and large bust peeking out from her halfway zipped company logo stamped red waterproof jacket, under which I spy a white shirt open at the collar.

Someone in admin then, most likely. All the office based staff, the frontline, located in the main building, have a stricter dresscode then the rest of us. Engineers tend to wear jeans and some old tee, usually oil and grease stained. Me, my preference for baggy clothes continues here: black combat trousers with a canvas belt cinched tight to prevent them slipping off my tiny waist, paired today with a baggy white company stamped- on the left breast -tee, above which my own jacket is a size too big, making it baggy too.

All of this, in some part, is a shyness thing, an effort to hide and blend in. Most people seeing me probably don't even realise how skinny I am, and they certainly don't know I'm rocking a pair of bouncing E's.

Looking up, she smiles, gesturing to the bench, the free half beside me.

"Can I sit?"

There are other benches, this one forms part of a group, four in a row along the path, none of the others being currently occupied. Because whilst it isn't raining, nor is it sunny.

"Um." Looking around, at the other benches, looking back to her. She gives me a slight shrug, small black luchbag in one hand, pale blue water bottle in the other.

"Okay." Sure, why not. I'm almost done using my sandwiches to feed a group a skittish birds anyway, having eaten half of one, and my yoghurt. "Have a seat," scooting myself and my own empty lunchbag, yellow and black striped like hazard tape, to the right, "um?"
"Tara." Nodding thanks, sitting, placing her stuff next to mine, between us. A barrier of sorts.

Leaning back Tara brings one leg up, resting the ankle on her knee. She's wearing semi opaque black tights, paired with black slip on heels.

I wear army boots mostly, slipping into that goth style, or black Adidas.

The position spreads her legs, skirt, already above the knee, riding up higher. I spot the ghost of a tattoo on her raised right calf muscle. I only have a single piece of ink on me: a black skeletal dragon coils and wraps around my upper left leg, one tattered wing spread dangerously close to my pussy, head on my hip, mouth open wide.

Another secret, a second moment of craziness done within six months of deciding I really wanted a set of E cups. I'd had this grand plan, see the cancer as a catalyst, change myself into someone who participated. Big new breasts, a tattoo I'd have to strip to show off.

I could be bold.

Except, it didn't work. I lost my nerve, retreating back inside, back to books and small interactions I never tried to expand or grow.

It isn't, the way Tara's sitting, a pose you could do were any men, or the boss I guess, around. If I leaned forwards, moved to stand in front of her, there wouldn't be much I couldn't see.

For awhile we eat. Tara eats. I finish feeding the birds, sip the last of my own water: a red steel bottle with the Mario mushroom a black silhouette front and back.

"So." Casual. "Tied anyone up recently?"

Birds, almost a dozen, take sudden flight as a fountain spray of water from my mouth splatters the path.

"Oops." Laughing. I turn to look, wiping my lips and chin, find Tara taking a bite of chicken salad from her tupperware box. All innocence save the smirk.

"Kel?"
"Kel." Nodding. "Damn but that girl can talk."
"She." Shaking my head, not sure if I was expecting it or not, but. "She told you?"
"Well." Seesawing hand, a shrug. "I do the ladies only swim on Tuesday evenings. We're not exactly friends." Another shrug, uncaring. "Kel was in the lane next door. Swimming. Mostly talking to some other girl." Giving me a sideways grin. "Couldn't help but overhear."

"So what did you overhear?" Curious. Tara laughs again.

"Some tall fucking tale. Still." Taking another bite. "Want to do it again?"

"What I thought." Nodding when I turn to look, having been unable to hide or stop the smile creeping onto my face. "You drive?"
"No."
"You're the mail room girl right?"
"Dru."
"Dru." Looking thoughtful. "Want a lift back to my place?"
"Today?" Heart skipping a beat. Can it really be this easy? A handful of days thinking, thinking. Getting nowhere. And then a fish simply hooks itself onto my line.

"Why not?" Slight frown. "Are you single?"
"Yes."
"Isn't like I'm asking for a fuck." Shrug, all casual. "Just. Come over, tie me up." She grins, taps her water bottle against mine. "I'll even drive you home after."
"Well." Giving her a smile back, small, but willing. "If you'll drive me home too." I shrug, going for casual too. See, no big deal. "How can I refuse."
"Great." Standing, eyes back toward the main building, quick glance at her white smartwatch. "Car park at five?"
"Five." Nodding.

"Mine's the white Corsa." Called back as she walks off. "Plate ends in S S D."

I give her a thumbs up. Swallow, the reality of the exchange suddenly rushing up and over me.

Fuck.

The afternoon flies, I'd expected drag. A mental go slow because I really really really want it to be five.

But, instead of a slow down, I wish for five, and so it is.

There are over a half dozen small white cars in the car park, I don't know a Corsa from a. Whatever. So I wind up, probably looking very comical, walking up to each in turn, bending to stare at the number plate like an interrogator.

Tell me your secrets small white car.

All of this means Tara makes it to her car first, is sitting behind the wheel waiting for me. She waves, I wave back, small. And climb in beside her.

"First time?"
"In a car?" Grinning. I can do small talk, am quite capable of holding conversations across a broad spectrum of topics. I just don't tend to. People I do meet, wargammers, random other people I'll cross paths with, I talk to them. I just don't go out for a drink after. Don't advance things into friend territory.

"No. Silly." Grinning back, Tara drives fast, but, given how the poor engine screams I'm not sure she owns a fast car. "First time playing ropes?"
"Oh." I knew that. "Yes."
"Liked it huh?"
"I." The question, some kind of trap, a plunge into my eternal doom. Fuck it, head first, dive. "Did."
"Yeah." Smiling, flicking hair off her face. "Getting tied up is fun."

She lives in a village, a twenty minute white knuckle drive through twisting narrow lanes brings us to a small row of terraced houses that look pre World War two, tall and narrow, almost no front garden.

"Drink?"
"No. Um." Srugging off my jacket, boots, placing both beside the front door on rack and small shelf stacking unit, copying Tara. "Thank you."
"Shall we...." Turning around, coming face to face across a couple metre distance, finding Tara suddenly nervous, rubbing hands together, fidgeting. She laughs, offers me a small smile. "Upstairs?"
"Right." Tamping down my own steadily rising nerves, a battle being fought inside me between wanting to do this and some form of fear at being in a strangers house, about to do grown up forbidden things.

I follow her upstairs, turn right, into a bedroom equal in size to Kel's but without the pink. A neutral looking room: metal framed double bed topped by yellow sheets, pine wardrobe and bedside drawer unit, a scattering of plants, splashes of green around the room whilst a map of the world dominates one wall.

"I'm going to change." Grabbing what looks suspiciously like lingerie out of a drawer. "Okay?"
"Right."
"I just." Looking down at the lace things in her hand, giving them a small shake. "Well. I enjoy it more if I'm all dressed up."
"Right."
"Right." Echoing me, grin spreading at the tease. "How about you, Dru?"
"Me," confused, "what?"
"Do you want to change." Looking me up and down.

Is she flirting?

"Put on something more. Fun?"
"Um." Glancing down at my baggy work tee and combat trousers. The skinny fake chested body beneath. And yes my tee does show vague humps, you can tell I've got breasts above average, you just can't see specifics.

Nobody has seen specifics.

"Um."
"No?"
"I'll. Um." Shaking my head. "I'm good. Is that okay?"
"Sure." A shrug, walking, but stopping at the bedroom door. "You don't mind me though?"
"No. No." Shaking my head. "Whatever. Um. You want is fine."

Still a little overwhelmed to even be here, about to actually do this tie up thing again. My mind isn't really in a place to ponder whether Tara wearing nothing but lingerie should matter.

"How do I look?" Walking back in, finding me sat on her bed, perched on the edge really. Waiting, still nervous. Tara gives me a nervous smile, arms crossed under her chest, covering her belly in what looks quite the futile move considering how much else I can see.

"You. Well." Looking, looking away because I don't want to stare. Looking, more like glancing, back, because she did ask. "Very." Quick nod of my head. "Yes."
"Very yes." Smile growing. "I'll take it."

She has a slight all over tan, visible now given she's almost naked. A black thong, the tiniest of triangles plunging between her legs, and string that's lost between rounded butt cheeks at the back. This is paired with a pale blue push up bra, the lace cups showing hints of dark red nipples, pressing Tara's D cups together, small dark purple crystal pendant dangling, lost in the void of her cleavage.

She's tied her long straight brown hair into twin tails, one rising off each side.

And the tattoo, I can see clearly now, a scattering of stars surrounding a Cheshire cat grinning crescent moon.

"So you've really only done this once?" Moving to her drawer unit, opening the bottom one, pulling out double handfuls of neatly coiled rope which she tosses onto the bed. "Right?"
"Sorry."
"Hey." A shrug. "Got to start somewhere."
"What about you?" bending to pick up a coil, I want to feel the realness of it.

"Several times."
"How...?"
"Internet helps." Waving at nothing. "Fucking minefield but sometimes you get lucky."
"Okay."

Tara, sat on her bed, arms in her lap, a small shiver chasing through her. Me, stood beside her bed, rope in hand, fiddling.

Like a stalemate I realise. We both want it, but neither of us knows how to start.

"So. Um." Sitting beside her, closer then I normally would, close enough I could bump shoulders without much effort. "How am I tying you?"

Tara flashes me a quick smile, grateful prehaps. "Could you hogtie me?"
"I. Could?" Frowning. "If I knew how."
"I could. Um." Picking up a rope of her own. Twirling it. "Show you how. Talk you through doing it on me?"
"Yeah?"

Liking. Loving. The idea, being told how to tie her up, by her. Tara willingly walking me through the steps to make her helpless.

And I still don't have a fucking clue what comes next. After. But this is a pretty good start.

"Okay." Nodding. "Tell me how, let's get you hogtied."
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I wind up, probably looking very comical, walking up to each in turn, bending to stare at the number plate like an interrogator.

Felt like saying.

This is about my level of humour, something I would actually, for real, do :D :lol:
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

Ooh, this is so fun to read. I hope the next chapter features Dru finding out that she loves the sound of gagged moans.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I really can identify with Dru's uncertainty and hesitation. Somehow, I believe she will work through it.
Spy Task Force Completed
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Well it seems Dru is being forced out of her comfort zone - unlike the last time she tried, perhaps now it might stick, since it is now motivated by a new desire she wants to explore, rather then some vague notion of 'self improvement'.

Her nervousness is understandable given her complete lack of knowledge. Hopefully she does not get carried away in her eagerness - easy to do that when you are young and new to such things.

A slow buildup as you promised, but sometimes that is a good thing.
I wind up, probably looking very comical, walking up to each in turn, bending to stare at the number plate like an interrogator.

Felt like saying.

This is about my level of humour, something I would actually, for real, do :D :lol:
Would have probably mentioned the line myself, but you already did. Silly, but amusing, and I feel like it says a lot about her character.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thank you all for commenting.

Plenty of action to come next chapter (posting soon) as Dru is now playing with someone willing.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Tara's room, Tara's bed.

Tara: curvy, slightly tanned, wearing nothing but a tiny black thong and pale blue lace bra.

Me: very skinny, my own slight tan almost invisible I'm wearing so much. A baggy tee, black combat trousers with a canvas belt cinched too tight or they'll fall down. E cups, perfect and round, hidden.

"Not a serial killer are you?" Tara, still sat next to me on the bed, twirling coiled rope. She utters a nerve filled laugh.

"What?" Caught by surprise, turning to look at her. "Why would...?"
"Joking." Leaning in, nudging my shoulder with hers. "I trust you."

I can smell her, not to mention I can see. Not everything granted, but what I can't see is easy enough to picture, to imagine given how tiny and figure hugging her lingerie is. The first and third, of three, people I've slept with were girls, and those were all three years ago.

Being this close to someone so pretty, with breasts that are so obviously there, the dark shadows of Tara's cleavage something I could easy become lost in.

I can feel long buried parts of me waking back up.

She looks, tempting, and next to her I feel somewhat plain. Of course we're only here to play tie up, Tara's out of the blue invitation: come home with her, tie her up, that's all we're here for. What happens after though?

I don't have to be. Plain. Covered up. I could, strip too, I could set my secret weapons free. I could....

"Sure you don't want to change?"
"Oh." Startled out of my thoughts, derailed. The rising certainty of 'maybe I will' choking and burning.

No. "I'm good, thanks." Not today.

"Okay." An easy shrug, not fussed, dropping the coil of rope she's holding, standing up. "Want to get started?"
"Sure." Still holding my own coil, which I've fiddled and toyed with, twirled around, loosening and shaking it out in the process.

"So. Here." Facing me as I stand, taking the rope.

Is she going to tie me up instead? Will I let her?

"First." Holding the two ends between the fingers of one hand, running the rope through her grip so she winds up holding the middle. "Here." Holding it out to me. "Always find the middle, okay?"
"Right." Insides calming, slightly, no longer a mad flip flopping as I panic, wondering whether I should submit if Tara tries to demonstrate how to tie by doing so to me.

I take the rope from her, a small hoop, the middle, with equal length trailing ends leaking down through my fist.

"Listen." Back to me and wrists held together, offered up, talking over her shoulder. "I'm not going to talk you through step by step, because. Well." Laughing and shaking her head. "Just to fucking hard."
"So I just what," Staring from the rope to her wrists, "do my best?"
"I'll give you some hints. Um." Flexing her fingers. "Tips."
"Okay."

"Together is a better tie." Small shrug. "I think. But it's complex. Something you can look up."
"So...." Seeing Tara's arms moving, wrists going from side by side to crossed. "I should tie them crossed."
"It's just as good." Nodding, still facing away from me. "I'll help you start."

"Pretty much any tie." Brief pause. "Wrap the doubled rope around, and work the two ends through that loop you're holding. Then, pull it tight."
"Riiiight." Drawing the word out as I focus, passing the rope around behind Tara's wrists, feeding the ends through the loop, pulling it all carefully tight.

"Like that?"
"Yes." Voice quieter then moments ago, a small quick shiver running through her. "Now." Pausing. "Bring the two ends back around, reversing direction to how they come through the loop, which will...."
"Pull it all tighter?" Having done what she was explaining, whilst she still was, I pull the two ends I'm still holding together, tightening the rope further against Tara's wrists.

An act which shuts her up mid sentence.

"Right." Voice definitely fainter. "And. Um. Now."
"I think I've got it." Wrapping the twined rope between her wrists, then across the diagonal. "I just keep wrapping all different ways huh?"
"Ye. Yes." Definite shiver across her shoulders. "Just. Um. One more tip."
"Yes?"
"Knot it a couple of times. Um. Now." Pausing whilst I do, using the original loop area as a fixing point to push one rope end through, tying two simple knots.

Tara's breath catching as I yank each one tight.

My own becoming faster too, heart beating louder, I'd swear. There's a small tingle forming in my crotch, growing out of nothing as I'd taken charge, wrapping before she'd told me to wrap. Feeling the same rising enjoyment I'd felt Sunday, binding Kel.

"Tightly. Good." Nodding, giving her arms a wriggle, my tingle growing as I witness Tara not instantly slipping free of the ropes.

"Now. Um. Finish off wrapping and tie it again."
"Tightly?"
"Yes." Another quick wriggle. "That's the. Um. Other tip. To do it tight."

Actually her first tip had been to do it tightly, but Tara's voice sounds a little far away now, as though she's drifting away, becoming lost.

Stepping back, on the pretense of grabbing another coil, I quickly pull out my phone, swipe the screen awake, and type 'hogtied how to' into the search bar. I spare a second to glance at the first half dozen images.

Fuck. Me.

Then nod. Right. You got this Dru.

And return to Tara, still zoning out to the point she offers no resistance when I gently but firmly guide her up onto the bed, even rolling herself over, face down, bound wrists on display.

No way I can do most of what just flashed across my phone, though damn but it looked amazing. I need to buy rope, find some sort of learning guide.

Would they have those, online?

I can do the basics though: cross Tara's ankles, wrap and bind them, halving the rope first, using the loop, making it tight.

Throughout which she lays still, lost in a dream, not resisting, but not helping, as I use a third rope to connect her ankles and wrists, pulling in the slack behind her, bringing feet up off the bed, knees bent, leaving about a half metre gap between ankles and wrists.

I climb off the bed, buzzing again, like before, standing, staring down at Tara, head tilted to one side, eyes staring back.

"So...." Giving her bound body a wriggle, belly and breasts still pressed against the mattress.

"So...." Staring, unable to look away. The buzz has infected my whole body, so much adrenaline I feel covered in it. She's tied up, and I did that, and the knowledge, the certainty of control, is a rush.

My thoughts dance from logic point to logic point in a frenzy, each one more of a turn on then the last: Tara's tied up. Because she asked me to tie her, what I've done is good, not bad or wrong. She said make it tight, I did, so if she can't escape it isn't my fault. If she can't escape, she's helpless. Helpless means I'm in control, it means she belongs to me.

Whilst she's tied up. I. Own. Her.

"Gag me." Tara's voice shakes me out of the deep dive, she's still looking at me. "Please. I want to have a struggle."
"Yes." Fuck me, yes. I want to watch I want to see I want to enjoy you showing me I tied you up properly. Tightly. Secure. "Of course."
"In the drawer," nodding her head towards the bottom drawer, still half open, out of which she'd taken rope, "the ballgag."

I don't know what that is, but, in the drawer, alongside a shit ton of rope, some belts, other fun things, is a red rubber ball that has one half of a black leather belt growing out each side.

Right.

"That's the one." As I stand, ballgag dangling from one hand. "Give me. Um." Small wriggle. "Ten minutes wearing it."
"No." Climbing up onto the bed, kneeling in front of Tara, bending down onto my elbows, putting us face to face, ballgag between us.

All the logic, seeing Tara wearing so little, looking so much sexier now she's in ropes, out of nowhere I feel the urge rise up. Wanting to flex, to use my power over her.

To. Dominate? Her.

"Twenty." Rolling the ball across the bed, towards her lips, away. "And, if you can't get free, I'll be claiming payment."
"You'll...."
"Yes." Rolling, up to her lips, holding the ball there. Tara's eyes are glued to mine, huge and round. I smile, she, tentative, flicks her tongue slowly out, licks the ball.

"What will you take?"
"Your clothes." Roll the ball away. "Twenty minutes, and then I strip you."
"Strip...." Swallowing. "M-."
"And take photos." Rolling the ball back as she'd paused, cutting her off by pushing it into her open mouth. "That's your forfeit for losing. Got it."

Not a question. Being assertive. Taking charge of her.

Will she fight me? The sudden thought, for all I'm flying high, until it intrudes, waved arms, demanding to be heard. Of course, she could, can, say no. I'm like a caption assuming command of the good ship Tara without actually being told it's mine.

She might not want that.

Gazes still locked, some kind of invisible charge, I'd swear I can feel the tingle jumping, passing between us. Tara, doesn't spit the ball out, doesn't fight. She bites down, teeth sinking into the rubber, jaw forced wide.

A green light even a newbie like me can't miss.

Leaning in I buckle the gag, then climb off the bed.

"Twenty minutes." Waving my phone, timer set and ready, in her face. "And then your ass is mine. Got it?"
"Mmmmpppffffmmmmm." Muffled, sounding more like a moan then words, she nods too.

I push start, and stand back, arms crossed, watching the show.

She's like a clockwork toy. Tara struggles, wriggling and bouncing her lingerie clad body up and down on her bed, metal springs squeaking as she rolls side to side.

View of her breasts, repeatedly thrust towards me as she bucks. Rolls back over.

View of her round smooth butt, thong string plunging between the cheeks. More bucking, fighting to reach the knots.

She can't.

A clockwork toy. Winding down, slowing down, laying still, on her belly.

Until. "Ten minutes." I tease, my voice the part of key, winding her cogs and mechanisms back up.

And off she goes again. Wriggling and rolling, moaning.

Does she want to be free? She can't stop me now, because of the green light, but, does Tara not want to be stripped? Photographed?

"Time's up." Phone beeping, the alarm signalling her failure, her defeat. Shutting it up, I look down at Tara, rolled on her side facing me. How does she feel, I wonder, climbing up onto the bed. Is she upset to lose?

Or, is she buzzing? Is losing, being force stripped, knowing I'll have photos of her tied nakedness, is it giving her a rush similar to what victory is doing for me. Does she get as turned on by the submission as I do by the domination?

A throbbing between my legs, nipples feeling like rocks against my bra cups. Body still feeling an all over low buzz as I reach around behind Tara, unhook her bra, and unable to remove it settle for pulling it up, over the head, to puddle around her bound wrists.

Doing the same to her thong. Tara's shaved pussy, so different to my own untended wire haired crotch, comes out to play as I wriggle the thong down to her ankles.

"Mmmpppffppmmmm." Bouncing her body. At me? Breath catching in my throat as I stand back up, putting distance between us, unable to trust myself not to touch her if I remain close.

Tara looks up at me. Blinks, slowly. Spreads her legs open.

An invitation?

I pull my phone back out. Take two dozen photos, at least some of which will come out blurred due to my shaking hands.

"Fffpppppmmmm hhhffppppp mmmmm." Straining against the ropes, eyes on me. It sounds like she's begging?

"Yes?" Voice just about staying level, kneeling before her, gag back dangling from one hand. My crotch, unconsciously placed next to Tara's face, a fact I only realise when she wriggles closer to me, rubs her head against my thigh.

"Please." Like a whispered breath, eyes half closed, sounding lost again. Into it. Tara pauses, licks her lips, stares up at me laid on her back, kind of between my spread legs.

"Mistress." Tasting the word, all whilst her use of it, to me, causes a surge of power to race down my spine, a jolt, sudden wetness in my crotch.

"I want to cum." Opening her legs wide. Wriggling her hogtied nakedness at me, as though to prove the fact she's unable to do this thing she desires alone. That she needs, wants, is asking for my help. "Please."

And, I'm a newbie, unaware of things like bargaining, and begging, denial. Things I'll learn in time. But. Right now. Here. I'm super horny too, and I want to watch Tara lose control, I want to make her cum.

There's a wand vibrator in her drawer, Tara doesn't last long, orgasming with her head buried in my crotch, screaming into my now wet combat trousers.

I untie her, and she drives me home. Which is almost, normal. As though she hadn't called me Mistress not a half hour ago, begging to be finished off, naked, bound, helplessly mine for that brief half hour.

"Look online." Car idling halfway up my street. Tara doesn't know my address, and, for reasons I can't explain I don't want Kel, if she's in, to see me being dropped off.

"Online?"
"Bound to play." A quick smile. "It's where I go, to find fun people."
"Right." Which, does that mean this was a one off? And if it is did I do something wrong?

Caught in the moment, time to leave, no longer feeling so confident now she isn't bound, I run away instead of asking those important questions. A quick nod, a small smile back, a half mumbled thank you.

And I'm gone.

Back home, knowing more, having experienced more, this, being in charge of a pretty rope bound girl, is definitely something I want more of.

So I need to go online, take the next step.

After I've changed my pants.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic