Poison Ivy Captures Robin (F/MFM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Poison Ivy Captures Robin (F/MFM)

Post by rtbw »

Part 1

I often think about being in bondage scenarios when I’m dressed in my cape and tights as Robin the Boy Wonder, and one of my fantasies is falling victim to Poison Ivy, particularly the version in Batman The Animated Series:

Here’s how one of those fantasies would go…

I’m studying one evening in the Gotham City University library as my true identity, and I get an alert on my portable Bat-communicator. It’s Batman informing me that Poison Ivy is back on the wanted list, and he has reason to believe that the villainess is hiding out in the Botanical Gardens.

I reply on the Bat-communicator that the gardens are right by the campus. I can change into Robin and make my way there quickly to scout the area while he is en route. Batman agrees to let me go there first, but he tells me to be careful.

I pack up my books and make my way to the café on the first floor of the library to get a cup of water. I stealthily enter a storage room, and I drop a Bat-outfit pill into the water. The pill dissolves and releases my entire crimefighting uniform: mask, gloves, shirt, tights, briefs, cape, utility belt, and boots. After my transformation into the Boy Wonder, I run to the Botanical Gardens.

It's after hours, so I scale a fence to enter the grounds. I see a maintenance facility in the back of the property that's closed to the public, and it seems somebody has tampered with the lock. My suspicion is aroused even more when I pull on the door and it opens.

I cautiously enter a dark corridor, and I see a door with light seeping through its edges. I carefully reach the door and slowly open it to enter a windowless room. There’s a young woman in there tied to a chair by a tangle of vines. “Holy hostage,” I whisper to myself.

I scan the area for anything (or anyone) hazardous. Besides some potted plants and a few tables, the room is bare. The coast seems clear, so I hurry over to her. When she sees me getting closer, she starts shaking her head vigorously while trying to say something, but it's all muffled in her gag.

As I get nearer, I make out a floral pattern on her dress. And to my surprise, I can also recognize her from my English literature seminar. Her name is Heather, and she’s a smart and attractive girl who says insightful things in class. When I reach her, I pretend not to know her so I don’t risk giving away my secret true identity. I remove her gag and ask, “Are you okay, miss?”

Before I could say anything else, she urges me, “Robin! You need to get out of here…she’s using me as bait to trap you!”

I excitedly reply, “Who are you talking about!?”

“I don’t know, but she was wearing all green.”

“Poison Ivy! She’s going to pay for this!” Turning to the pretty hostage, I assure her I’ll free her from her bondage in just a moment.

But I’m having trouble breaking the vines because they’re tough. As I keep pulling at them, I can’t help noticing Heather’s enticing legs stemming from under her dress. I remind myself I need to concentrate on untying the ropes. I reach for the Bat-knife in my utility belt, but the door to the room suddenly slams shut and gas wafts out of the potted plants.

I feel overwhelmingly drowsy and wobbly, and I slowly fall to my knees. I then collapse to the ground at Heather’s feet. I'm knocked out quickly, but the last thing I remember is gazing up to see Poison Ivy, mischievously grinning down at me in delight.

When I stir awake, I’m lying spread eagle on a table. Vines are coiled around my wrists and ankles to keep my limbs stretched out.

I hear, “Robin, are you all right?” I look to see Heather next to me still tied to the chair as before, already awake. I shake my grogginess to say I’m sorry for not getting her out of this situation, but she says she should be the one sorry for making me end up like this.

Just then, the door opens. I gaze across the room and see Poison Ivy strutting in. I try to stay calm as I think about what she might have in store for us.

WHAT VILE PLAN DOES THIS FEMININE FELON HAVE FOR ROBIN AND HEATHER?

LET’S HOPE BATMAN ARRIVES SOON BEFORE POISON IVY HARMS THEN!

TO SEE WHAT FATE MEETS OUR COURAGEOUS BOY WONDER AND HIS CUTE CLASSMATE, TUNE IN NEXT TIME. SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Oh how often I've dreamt of being in Ivy's vines. Another fine start.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Hi there, please remember to gendertag your story.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

BoundJana wrote: 1 year ago Hi there, please remember to gendertag your story.
Sorry about that. It's fixed now.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]Reidy[/mention]. We're talked about how they don't make superheroines like they used to, but the same is true for villainesses. Even if it's in a cartoon, Poison Ivy's simple and tight little outfit really magnifies her physical sensuality. If I'm ever tied up by a woman in leotard and tights bringing out those curves like that, I'd become mush. That's for Part 2 of this story!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thank you, @Reidy. We're talked about how they don't make superheroines like they used to, but the same is true for villainesses. Even if it's in a cartoon, Poison Ivy's simple and tight little outfit really magnifies her physical sensuality. If I'm ever tied up by a woman in leotard and tights bringing out those curves like that, I'd become mush. That's for Part 2 of this story!
I agree. It's probably more difficult to sexualise villainesses these days, but for me part of their appeal has always been the seductive element they bring. They look so good to lure those in who can't resist.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thank you, @Reidy. We're talked about how they don't make superheroines like they used to, but the same is true for villainesses. Even if it's in a cartoon, Poison Ivy's simple and tight little outfit really magnifies her physical sensuality. If I'm ever tied up by a woman in leotard and tights bringing out those curves like that, I'd become mush. That's for Part 2 of this story!
I agree. It's probably more difficult to sexualise villainesses these days, but for me part of their appeal has always been the seductive element they bring. They look so good to lure those in who can't resist.
Oh yes, the seduction adds to the allure. I love the dynamic with strong superheros not being able to show their inability to resist under the tight spandex.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

WHEN WE LEFT OFF, ROBIN AND THE COLLEGE GIRL HE TRIED TO SAVE WERE TIED UP BY VINES, VULNERABLE TO WHATEVER POISON IVY HAS IN PLAN FOR THEM.

I feel completely helpless lying spread eagle on the table, not being able to protect Heather as she’s bound to the chair.

As Poison Ivy struts closer to us, I’m captivated by her beautiful body swaying in her green leotard and tights. As repulsive as her criminal character is, I’ve found her looks and sexy figure to be very attractive. Even in my predicament, I feel myself stirring in my briefs.

I summon my willpower to resist my physical urges by the time she walks up to me, and I snarl, “You fiendish felon!”

She just smirks as she stares down at my body spread open before her. With hands on her hips, she says to me, “I knew you Caped Crusaders would be looking for me here, but I didn’t think you’d be here solo.”

I retort, “Batman is on his way here right this moment, so you’d better let us go now or the law will deal with you even more harshly when he finds and apprehends you.”

The villainous vixen laughs, “I know he’s on his way, but let’s just say I’ve slowed his progress so I could set things up for him. Rest assured, Robin… He’s bound to be here soon because you’re my bait to capture him too.”

I struggle against the vines pinning me down to the table, but it’s no use. Poison Ivy strokes my chest and continues, “You’re such a fine specimen of a virile young male. It’s a shame I have to dispatch you…and Batman too. What a strapping man.”

Heather suddenly exclaims, “No, don’t do that!”

Poison Ivy laughs, “I shouldn’t, right?” She begins moving her hand down to my abs, hips, and legs. “Believe me, young lady, I don’t want to dispose of them either.” She pulls off her gloves and begins touching my legs. I was already aroused by this point, but it’s feeling more intense as I feel her hands through my tights. She moves one hand to my batbriefs while the other rests on the gusset of my inner thigh.

The vixen continues, “Your snug outfits display your bodies so nicely…and you and Batman both show your manhood so prominently right here.” Her hand is now on the growing bulge of my briefs, groping my balls and stalk. As if it’s not humiliating enough being molested by this feminine felon, Heather is watching with wide-eyed amazement.

I feel ashamed as my spandex does little to hide the hardening arousal between my legs at the hands of this villainess, and now I’m afraid I’ll be hitting climax. But thankfully, Poison Ivy stops the handjob and observes, “It looks like you’ve released some pre-cum, Robin, judging by the stain here. I'll stop here before you cream your tights.”

Although my body wanted to reach orgasm, the halt in the manual stimulation allowed me to gather myself. I tell Poison Ivy that she’s deranged, and Batman will make her pay for all this.

And then Heather exclaims to Poison Ivy, “You really are foolish…you think you can match Batman’s abilities? He’s put you and all the other villains in jail so many times, and this time won’t be any different!”

Poison Ivy turns to Heather, “The way you talk I’m going to enjoy disposing of you along with the two Dynamic Dimwits.”

Hearing that makes me shudder, and I plead, “Poison Ivy, it’s just Batman and me you want. Let Hea…her go.” I caught myself just in time before saying Heather’s name.

Heather heroically speaks up, “Don’t worry about me, Robin. I want to be here to see Batman arrest this evil woman.”

Poison Ivy says in exasperation, “I’ve had enough of you two.” She retrieves the gag that I had removed from Heather before and wraps it over her mouth. The villainess then runs her hand up Heather’s leg, pulling up her dress to feel her crotch, and says softly, “You may be annoying, but you have quite a comely body as well. You’d pair well with Robin.”

Turning to me, the voluptuous vixen says, “I don’t have a gag for you, so I’ll have to improvise.”

She pats the vines at my ankles and they uncoil, freeing my legs. I try to use this opportunity to try to get out, but the vines around my wrists tighten painfully. This forces me to calm down.

Poison Ivy unbuckles my utility belt and tosses it to the ground. Grabbing the waistband of both my briefs and tights, she jerks them down from my waist to make my pole spring out. I then feel a rush of cool air on my bare legs when the viven peels my spandex all the way down and off my feet. As I feel the shame of my private area and legs being fully exposed, the vines grab my ankles again and spread them across the table.

I look to see Heather staring at my naked crotch, making me wonder if I can ever interact the same way with her again at school, even if my mask is concealing my secret true identity.

Poison Ivy balls up my batbriefs and stuffs them into my mouth, and then she wraps my tights over my mouth and around my head several times. What a humiliating way to be gagged.

The vixen starts walking to the door and says, “Now we just need to wait for the other half of the Dynamic Duo. And then I can terminate all three of you together.” Even in my predicament, I have to take a good look at the back side of her magnificent body all the way until she leaves the room and closes the door.

WILL BATMAN REALLY FALL VICTIM TO POISON IVY TOO? AND WILL HEATHER’S PRETTY LITTLE STUDENT BODY EXPIRE ALONG WITH OUR CAPED HEROES AT THE HANDS OF THAT DASTARDLY VIXEN?

COME BACK TOMORROW. SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

No mercy from Ivy. Just how I like it.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago No mercy from Ivy. Just how I like it.
I'm glad these stories resonate with you. Poison Ivy is an amazing concept for a villainess.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great scenario…
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A very cute story so far ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]BoundJana[/mention] and [mention]Tiengag5[/mention]. I'll have the third episode up soon!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 3

The door to the room opens and Batman walks in. Heather and I both try to warn him that we're just bait for him to be captured too, but he of course can't make out what we're saying through our gags.

Seeing me naked below the waist, Batman inquires, “Robin, what happened to you?” He begins untying my tights from my mouth, but then the gas shoots out from the surrounding potted plants. Just like what happened to me, Batman falls to his knees and then collapses on the ground, and then I succumb again to the knockout gas.

I wake up to find Batman, Heather, and I are all tied spread eagle on tables. I’m in the middle table, still gagged with my own batbriefs and tights. The other two are still both knocked out.

When I look to my left, Batman has ended up like me with his batbriefs and tights missing. The tights are wrapped around his mouth, and I presume his briefs are stuffed in there.

I look to my right and see Heather stretched out on the table and gagged as before.

After we all regain consciousness, we can only try communicating with each other with muffled mmmphs out of our gags.

And then Poison Ivy enters the room. “You've woken up just in time! I'm so sorry it has to come to this, but I need to do away with you three. You're familiar with my plants now and how they can put you to sleep. They can also release a scent that will put you to sleep permanently. Shortly following that, I'll bring my ravenous predator plants to remove all traces of your physical existence.”

She continues, “And I’m sorry for the crude gags. I didn’t have proper gags for you two, Batman and Robin. I had to improvise and use what you had on your magnificent bodies.”

The feminine felon moves to Batman’s table and rubs the spandex leotard on his chest with one hand and his exposed private parts with her other hand: “But these improvised gags have given me the wonderful opportunity to see the anatomy of the bulges in your tights. And I’ve always wanted to hold your anatomy in my hands…”

She massages his nipple through his spandex while pumping his stiffened member. Batman passes the point of no return and unloads in climax, and the vixen says, “That’s a parting gift for you, Batman. I've always wanted to play with this magnificent body you’ve had in your tight outfit.”

Poison Ivy moves to my table to inspect my body. She fondles my bare private parts, but not long enough for me to fully enjoy it.

The villainess turns to the final captive, sliding her hands on Heather's smooth legs and up her dress to manually stimulate her taint. Heather exhales deeply, and Poison Ivy observes, “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you, Heather?” Despite the dire situation, I note that Poison Ivy knows her name, and I wonder how she knows her.

Poison Ivy continues with Heather, “I’m sorry I can’t give you more pleasure, but let me take a peek at the rest of your body before I get moving.” The vixen then pulls Heather’s dress up her body above her chest, and holy exposure! Heather’s not wearing any undergarments to cover her midsection. Poison Ivy gropes various private areas of Heather’s body and then comes back to my table.

The villainess grabs my head and says, “Before I dispatch you and Batman, I want to see if I can identify you behind your masks.” I start shaking my head vigorously to stop her, and then all of a sudden, I see a purple streak falling from the ceiling out of the corner of my eye. Poison Ivy turns around only to slump to the ground in a crash. It’s Batgirl, and she just planted a kick in Poison Ivy’s face to knock her out.

Batgirl pulls out batcuffs from her utility belt and crouches down to cuff Poison Ivy in case she regains consciousness. She then unwraps Heather’s gag and uses it to tie Poison Ivy’s ankles together to immobilize her further. She pulls some rope from her utility belt to finish the villainess with a hogtie.

It turns out that Heather’s panties were stuffed into her mouth under the gag. She spits out the panties by the time Batgirl returns to Heather. The Domino Daredoll takes off her cape and lays it on Heather to cover her exposed bikini area. What a considerate thing to do, I think to myself. Batgirl then pulls her batknife from her utility belt to cut the vines that have been spreading Heather on the table.

After Heather is completely freed, Batgirl helps her straighten out her dress, and they agree Heather shouldn’t wear her panties because they’re so wet from being stuffed in her mouth. Batgirl says she can retrieve some leggings for Heather from the Batgirl-cycle after she’s done freeing me amd Batman. For now, Heather can keep her bottom wrapped in Batgirl’s cape.

When Batgirl comes to my table and unwinds my tights from my mouth, I cough out my batbriefs. After I’m freed, I stretch my sore arms and legs and begin pulling on my tights. But like Heather, I don’t think I should wear my briefs because they’re so wet after being in my mouth.

I look over to see Batgirl’s backside as she helps Batman. I rarely see her back without her cape, and her body looks incredibly enticing with the skin-tight curves and utility belt slung so low on her hip and rump.

After Batgirl ungags and frees Batman, she says she’ll call the police to haul away Poison Ivy, who’s still knocked out. But Batman tells her to wait because we’re in varying degrees of undress and should be more presentable.

Batgirl agrees and offers to help Batman get cleaned up. He turns down the offer and says he’ll excuse himself from the room to do that, and he says he’ll be back with the spare outfits for me and himself. Batgirl says in that case, she can go out to her Batgirl-cycle to get those leggings for Heather.

They both leave, and it’s Heather and me sitting on our tables facing each other. Heather apologizes for allowing herself to be captured and to cause so much difficulty for Batman and me. I assure her it’s OK. It wasn’t her fault, and everything turned out well.

Heather replies with relief, “That was impeccable timing on Batgirl’s part. If she came just a few seconds later, your identity would have been revealed, Robin.” I inwardly shudder at the thought of Heather knowing who I am behind my mask, and Heather continues, “But I probably wouldn’t have recognized you anyway.”

“You never know…it’s a small world.”

Batgirl and Batman reenter the room. Heather slips into Batgirl’s civilian leggings under her dress while Batman and I go to another room to change into fresh outfits. After we all look presentable, we call the police to clean up the scene. And Poison Ivy is still asleep in Batgirl’s hogtie.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

There is something additionally humiliating for Batman and Robin to have Batgirl having to come to their rescue.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Poison Ivy balls up my batbriefs and stuffs them into my mouth, and then she wraps my tights over my mouth and around my head several times. What a humiliating way to be gagged.
When I look to my left, Batman has ended up like me with his batbriefs and tights missing. The tights are wrapped around his mouth, and I presume his briefs are stuffed in there.
There is something additionally humiliating for Batman and Robin to have Batgirl having to come to their rescue.

Bit late to the party here...but...

Holy Silencing Skivvies!! :lol: :lol: The Caped Crusader censored with his Calvins and his sidekick stymied by his skivvies!!! :shock: :shock:

There may have been one damsel in distress, but the Dynamic Duo were reduced to dudes in distress by a deadly dame. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And it took a Lady Errant to deliver the Dynamic Duo from certain doom under the Deadly Dame's domination! :o :o :o
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago There is something additionally humiliating for Batman and Robin to have Batgirl having to come to their rescue.
Definitely...even more humiliating to be found so naked and vulnerable and maybe even aroused to see her.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago

Bit late to the party here...but...

Holy Silencing Skivvies!! :lol: :lol: The Caped Crusader censored with his Calvins and his sidekick stymied by his skivvies!!! :shock: :shock:

There may have been one damsel in distress, but the Dynamic Duo were reduced to dudes in distress by a dead dame. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And it took a Lady Errant to deliver the Dynamic Duo from certain doom under the Deadly Dame's domination! :o :o :o
I love these teasers! You're really good with words
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Loved this!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 7 months ago Loved this!
Thank you! Maybe you two can play out something like this?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

rtbw wrote: 7 months ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 7 months ago Loved this!
Thank you! Maybe you two can play out something like this?
That certainly is a possibility, we so have some green arrow and black canary costumes hehe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic