Big Girl TUGs - Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 3 (FF/FF, Feb. 7, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Big Girl TUGs - Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 3 (FF/FF, Feb. 7, 2024)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Here's a little thread for scattered tales using the familiar old characters. Who knows what you will find herein. Well, in Chapter 1, it's a marital CNC game between Lauren and Zack. We will see dirty games in a forest, a girl being forced to orgasm in a bathtub by one of her best friends, honeymoons, wives turning on their husbands, girls being playfully interrogated by girls, and other such games that only adults can play.

Enjoy!

CHAPTERS

Chapter 001: Let's Make a Baby! (Zack/Lauren)
Chapter 002: First Anniversary (Roberto/Bridget)
Chapter 003: In the Forest 1 (Chris/Nichole)
Chapter 004: Panties (Chris/Nichole)
Chapter 005: Something New (Joy/Hannah)
Chapter 006: Jenny & Giovanni (Giovanni/Jenny)
Chapter 007: Arizona Adventure (Janie/Self)
Chapter 008: Pranked (Chris/Nichole)
Chapter 009: Torture Chamber (Joy+Hannah/Janie)
Chapter 010: Punished Pirate (Bridget/Nichole -> Chris/Nichole)
Chapter 011: A Bit of Pain (Ryan/Joyce)
Chapter 012: A Bit of Pain Part 2 (Ryan/Joyce)
Chapter 013: Jenny Comes to Her Senses (Giovanni/Jenny)
Chapter 014: The Drowning of Samantha Raanta (Joy/Sammy)
Chapter 015: The Tape Lover Part 1 (Peter/Serafina)
Chapter 016: The Tape Lover Part 2 (Peter/Serafina)
Chapter 017: Kidnapped for Love Part 1 (Zack/Lauren)
Chapter 018: Kidnapped for Love Part 2 (Roberto/Bridget)
Chapter 019: Kidnapped for Love Part 3 (Zack/Lauren)
Chapter 020: Kidnapped for Love Part 4 (Sammy/Herself)
Chapter 021: Kidnapped for Love Part 5 (Zack/Lauren)
Chapter 022: So This Is Marriage (Chris/Nichole)
Chapter 023: Sammy's Mistake (Chase/Sammy)
Chapter 024: A Trio's Fun Afternoon (Sera/Joyce+Bridget)
Chapter 025: Lauren the Dominatrix? (Lauren/Zack)
Chapter 026: She Likes It Soft (Chris/Nichole)
Chapter 027: Soldier of Fortune (Caleigh/Eva)
Chapter 028: Up Yours! (Roberto/Bridget)
Chapter 029: So Bad Yet So Good (Giovanni+Giulia/Jenny+Serafina
Chapter 030: Dr. Joyce Verdi, Ph.D. (Janie+Joyce/Serafina -> Janie/Serafina+Joyce)
Chapter 031: Joy Fredericks, Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 1 (Joy/Sammy+Liz+Leah)
Chapter 032: Joy Fredericks, Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 2 (Joy/Sammy+Liz+Leah)
Chapter 033: Joy Fredericks, Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 3 (Joy+Leah/Sammy+Liz)
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 months ago, edited 46 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 001: Let's Make a Baby! (M/F)
Saturday, December 14, 2019

"Zack... can we play a heavy game tonight?" I (Lauren Krzyczynski) asked my husband.
"Heavy game?" he asked to be sure.
"Yeah... a CNC," I repeated quietly.
"We haven't done that since... Janie."

I was an adult now and was a work-from-home engineer because being a mom was more fun than I had ever expected. Janie, my amazing little sister, was still, in it all, the joy of my life. But, my senior year was hell for us because Janie was r-ped by a bunch of out-of-control fraternity boys during a very ugly party. Justice never came as no one could ever be identified.

Since that time, CNC games (consensual non-consensual) games had been off the table for us. As I said frequently, I'm still in disbelief that Janie, one of the biggest, strongest, and sweetest people I know, is a victim of that crime to which sadly, in the United States of America, over a quarter of college girls fall victim in some form: whether harassment, abuse, assault, etc.

"I'll try if you want," Zack said while I am battling this one in my mind.
"I'm ready. It's not CNC, really. It's just a surprise what you do to me and when," I encouraged myself more than him.
"Why do you want it tonight then?" he asked to understand me better.
"Zack, this is the prime of our life. Andrew needs at least one sibling. I'm not Janie, but I'll take whatever God gives us."
"Lauren, let's do it then," he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush a little.

Let me tell you that I am a big strong girl in my own right as I am 5'11" (180+ centimeters) and have more muscle than average even though I am not ripped. As a softball catcher, fitness was more important than strength. I have somewhat tan skin from my paternal grandmother, who was half Seminole and half Spanish, and being a native Floridian. That heritage shows by way of my bright, cocoa eyes that never show my emotions; you could say I was a good poker player.

Today's game was CNC, not bondage poker.

First order of business is sending my baby boy to bed. Andrew, our son, is so cute, and Zack and I love him more than life. I guess that's called being a mother.

"Good night, Andrew," I said to my son as I shut the door.
"Goo nigh, Mama!"
"*sigh* Zack, that right there is a true love story. I could stare at him all day and all night and never get bored."
"You make a wonderful mother," Zack said to me, "When you take your socks off, leave them for me."
"Oh, my!" I giggled like a little girl knowing what would happen.

I changed into nothing basically. I kept my panties and that was that. I was nearly 100% naked and felt it. No shirt, no shorts, no socks, no bra, no scrunchie, no headband or bandana.

"I'm ready," I said and lounged on the bed reading a textbook and waited about 3 minutes.
"I think I'm kidnapping the lady of this house!" Zack said as he grabbed me and cupped a hand over my mouth.
"MMMMM!"

Zack roped his wife like he was getting ready to misuse the lady of the house. He took the ropes and bound my hands, breasts, ankles, knees, and thighs. As I expected, he jammed my socks in my mouth, and holy sh-t did they taste horrible, and he sealed it under strips of green duct tape. To make matters worse, I was hogtied from my ankles to my wrists.

His hands played through my long black hair and it's incredible texture. The feel of his hands was so erotic, but he stopped and left me to struggle. The fact that there was no crotch rope took a little away, but it wasn't the worst thing. After 30 minutes of useless feigned struggle for his arousal, the leg ropes were untied. Zack rolled me onto my back and blindfolded me with strips of the green tape; that was awesome!

"Mmmmm!" I moaned uselessly as the fun began. I could feel Zack pulling me up and down. Being gagged and blindfolded like this, though, left me not knowing what to expect at any given moment. I had never been tape blindfolded before, but I loved it! The sticky green was a perfect match for me, and I felt the sexual thrill pulsating through my veins! I couldn't wait for him to undo the hogtie, rebind my legs, and hammer me some more like he had promised.

I groaned, but mutely. I tried to talk, but nothing came out. I screamed, but only he could hear me. I was bound and gagged while being used as a sexy toy. I was effortlessly yanked up and down his d-ck like a ragdoll. This is, in my opinion, the top experience in bondage sex because the situation was out of my control but fully in my control as I chose this scenario and could tell him to stop at any time.

Zack's lips kissed my taped lips and cheeks. I moaned and shook in resistance, but he pulled my hair so hard I let out a loud "AUGHHH!" I continued to fight, and he spanked me. He was hard and pushing my G-spot every time he pushed into me. He was holding back, and I knew I was super warm because I began wetting myself all over his d!ck.

Finally, I felt the moment where he began pulsing into my body. I tried to say "NO!" but it was muffled by the thick wad of my socks. That wad was gross but also a turn on. Now, I had to wait while he recharged. I had taken my first in the hole, and our deal was at least two in the hole if I wanted more elsewhere. And I was only allowed two of those.

I had to wait on the floor for 20 minutes for Zack to recharge. Amazing, that's all it takes for a man to get ready for more. During my wait, I struggled a ton. I am a natural born fighter, and this was no exception. I shrieked; I struggled; I squirmed. I knew what was coming next when the hogtie was undone, and my ankles and thighs were bound tightly again with the rope.

"Ready for round 2?" Zack asked me as he removed the tape on my eyes.
"Mmm hmm!" I nodded even though this was a CNC.
"OK, cowgirl, here I go," he said.
"Mmmmmmm!" I moaned with sexual thrill as he entered my anus.

I loved the feel of him pulling up and down in my butt. This was a treat. Because Zack didn't want me wearing diapers or getting a severed colon, we literally would do this only 2 or 3 times a year, and that made it so much more special. His pushing felt so freaking good, though... I just loved the feel of him doing that.

Our rule is simple. Well, it's really my rule as much as his. We're Catholics; we procreate; but I want my fun. So, as a compromise, first one is always in the vagina because it's the big one, and basically after that I take one in the vagina for every time he empties himself elsewhere. Thus, the anal is a reward as well as a treat.

Being a CNC, I made lots of noise. I grunted a ton as he used me up and was careful not to struggle to much lest I get hurt. He had cleverly not fully recharged so that I had to wait... and wait... and wait. Oh, he was using me for what felt like years. Then, after some time, he was set off by a groan I made.

"NNNNNNNNN!" I acted like I was angry and scared as he pulsated into my butt.
"I'll be back," Zack said.

He always cleaned up after that. Zack is just a germophobe. I just took pleasure in the knowledge that he pumped up my butt like a sicko of some sort. It's fun! You probably think I'm weird, but it's my humble opinion.

When my knees and thighs were untied after some time, I knew we were going back to vaginal sex. I was rolled onto my back and laid on the bed. This meant Zack meant business. The bed gave him freedom to pound me more roughly. I groaned and looked at him with horror as he slammed my p*ssy, and believe me it's hard to look at your husband and pretend to not want his children when you're actively trying to make a baby!

Zack loved twisting my breasts when I was helpless, and this was no different. It always made me super hard. But tonight he pulled out something different: binder clips. He rubbed my breast and then pinched them with the clamps. OUCH! I yelled at that squeeze, and the pain made me hot, sweaty, and stimulated. He told me to enjoy the pain while he pounded my p*ssy harder.

I helplessly watched his lips approach mine. He kissed my gagged lips and went over my cheeks, neck, and forehead while pounding me. It was all too much for me to handle, and I felt myself finally not only getting wet but straight up orgasming. Oh, it felt so good to get that release especially all over him while he did this.

He pounded me while I screamed as best I could. It seemed unending, and I realized he was edging himself to build a stronger pump. Groaning only served to make me wetter, and he never seemed driven as much by my sounds or face as by motions. Thus, I always tried to squirm a ton even when the moment didn't call for it as I knew it excited him. After a few more minutes, I felt it.

"H*CK OOH, ERVER! NOOOO! AUGH!" I yelled as he pumped into my hole. He pumped and pumped and pumped.
"That's the one, baby. Just you wait!"
"EWWWWWWW!"

Sure enough, that night, we conceived our own sweet Jennifer Nichole Krzyczynski. But that wasn't the end of the adventure. We still had more to come. This time, Zack held me and pet me while I pitifully whimpered during his recharge. I wasn't into "pet play," but I did enjoy being pet like this. Oh, how I enjoyed every single second of it.

I was super turned on by this kind of scenario, and frankly the fact that sometimes it happened weeks in a row and at others didn't happen for a month or three made it even more fun. I had been hogtied and had my knees and thighs tied again, and my panties were back in place.

I loved groaning because it made both of us get a slight kick, but not like me squirming turned him on. Zack would play with my boobs while he held me and occasionally squeezed my nose shut to make me unable to breathe. Being unable to breathe guaranteed thrashing from me.

Then came the moment I longed for... when Zack removed the tape, and I spat out the soaked clothing. Without a break, he jammed his d!ck in my mouth and began roughly pulling me up and down it. I was glad to be so big that I didn't trigger a gag flex while he did this. Fortunately, Zack always made sure he was clean before doing this, so his d!ck itself didn't taste like much.

I looked at him and pleaded for mercy with my eyes. I groaned and pretended to be crying as an unwilling victim. I just was an actress, really. I was an actress all the way through. I knew it'd make him harder.

I like the feel of him, the taste and texture of it, and the helplessness of being Zack's willing plaything. It made each part a surprise because he changed up the order so that there was no pattern. Sometimes he'd do this and suddenly pull out to squirt on my face.

I felt his d-ck make that slight recoil it always did before ejaculating. He laughed a little and told me to enjoy while I shrieked in pretend torment as the delicious, creamy liquid pumped into my mouth. He then pulled his d-ck out and gagged me with his hand. I yelled pretended to not like what was one of my favorite substances on earth. I did as he then ordered and swallowed it all, and he rolled me onto my side and crouched next to me.

"That's it. How was it?" he asked while staring into my eyes.
"Beautiful, Zack. Just beautiful," I smiled at him and took a gulp to be sure I had swallowed every bit, "I love you beyond the universe. Kiss me... in love for your Lauren."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" like that he kissed me.
"Just like that. If it's a girl, I'm naming her," I said in retort to his guarantee.

What a true love story Zack and I had. We didn't need sex as long as we had each other and our children. That night was when I realized I wanted him and our children even more. As I lay there helpless and thought about little Andrew in his bed, I knew that this could be the last hoorah to TUGs and I would be fine with it.

==============================================
Wednesday, February 5, 2020

"Zack, sit down," I said one night after putting Andrew to bed.
"What is it?" Zack asked me.
"I have special news for you," I was excitedly playing with what were obviously sonograms.
"Is it?" I saw him getting excited.
"Yes, it is. Andrew's going to be a big brother!"
"Awesome! This will be so much fun; the stinky diapers and vomit are worth it."
"I know they are!" I smiled as I sat next to Zack and gave him a big kiss.
"That takes some of the guesswork out though just by knowing your body," he said regretfully.
"Nah... It makes it more fun to try to figure out when to seduce you," I responded and gave him another kiss.

Monday, September 7, 2020

"Zack... Oh, that was a cramp!" I said around 3PM as Zack came home when I told him how awful I felt.
"Are you OK?" he asked concernedly.
"No... I'm in the worst pain I felt since I had Andrew."
"Do you think it's time?"
"OW!" another painful cramped came, so I nodded because that one hurt so badly.
"Let's get you to the hospital. I'm calling Nichole to come watch Andrew," he spoke of my friend who lived around the corner from our house.
"O... K...," I barely got out as I sat down.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I barely remembered greeting Nichole as Zack and I headed to the hospital. The pain was so bad that almost nothing between then and 1AM meant much to me. I remember breaking water around 8PM. After 1AM, the doctors gave me medication to relieve the pain. My baby had breached, and that was the source of the pain. I had two choices: keep pushing and risk death to myself, or a C-section.

"Give me 2 hours... if she isn't out... cut me."

The next 90 minutes of my life were absolute torment even with the numbing. I was seeing stars every cramp, but I soldiered on. At 2:49AM on September 8, 2020, my baby girl was born.

"Oh, look at you. What a fighter you are. You did not want to come out of there," Zack said to the baby.
"Are you ready to name her?" the doctor asked us.
"Not yet...," I gasped, "Oh... hell that... hurts!" I knew I had torn and needed stitches.

For a minute, I thought I was having a heart attack, and even the doctor seemed worried. The pain was unreal, but I had won. Slowly but surely I began returning to normal. I finally regained myself after an hour.

She fought like hell just to be 6 pounds and 11 ounces! That made up my mind. I knew I had friends and siblings that I would name a child for, but this one is easy. Jennifer Nichole, just like the two toughest cookies I have ever known.

"Jennifer Nichole," I said with full confidence when I caught my breath.
"Jennifer Nichole?" Zack asked me to be sure.
"Yes... Jenny."
"OK... I'll make sure that's how it goes down."
"Thanks," I focused my attentions on our new little girl.

Some 6 hours later, Nichole and Andrew arrived. No surprise, both were excited to see me and baby.

"Well?" Nichole asked.
"At 2:49AM, we welcomed a little girl into the world," Zack answered.
"What's her name?" Nichole asked excitedly.
"Jennifer Nichole... Jenny," I smiled at them.
"Aw, Lauren! You're so sweet! But Jenny isn't Jennifer!" Nichole answered.
"So haven't you been to me," I said though I was still exhausted as I leaned back.
"Look, Andrew, that's your sister," Zack pointed.
"Mama!" Andrew just went straight to me.
"I love you, little guy," I gave him a one armed hug.
"Mama!" my son repeated.
"Zack... this is what marriage is about. Look at this... you, me, our friend, and our children."
"Yep. Oh, look at you and little Jenny!" Nichole spoke again.

My life was awesome. Zack's life was awesome. And Nichole's pain of suffering miscarriages was eased in part by the way we let her be the aunt to these children. Such an awesome friend deserved the baby born on her birthday to share her name. I hoped someday she would know the joy at the end of the difficult road and get to enjoy it, but for now I tried to be the best friend to her I could as suffered the agony of her losses.

"Were you a good boy for Auntie Nichole?" I asked Andrew.
"Mmm!" he just nodded.
"Well, Dad will be home tonight, so don't worry. OK?" Zack encouraged him.
"Nichole, that was the worst pain I ever experienced, and I blew out a spleen," I said softly.
"Yikes. Did you rip?" Nicole asked.
"She was breached. It was horrible, and I shredded like a paper towel. I got like 8 or 10 stitches down there."
"Why didn't you get a C-section?" she asked in horror.
"I trusted Mother Mary and Saint Gianna to get me through it," I explained plainly, "Happy birthday, Auntie Nichole."

It wasn't too much for me to share my children and feelings with Nichole, but at the moment...

All I cared about was staring at the adorable new face that was now a part of my life.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 002: First Anniversary (M/F)

I don't always sing, but when I do it's usually meaningful. Hymns when I want some sort of spiritual boost, others depending on my mood. Today, I was merely humming, as I walked out of the bedroom, that immortal wedding march. Wagner's, I mean.

I'm Bridget Randaccio, née Sjaastad. You might know me already, but I'll provide details in case you don't. This day was special because it was Sunday and was my and Roberto's first anniversary of marriage. As I hummed the tune while making breakfast, Roberto whispered in my ear.

"Look around, and you'll see something related to today."
"All right, sweetie... Oh, I already see them!" I say as I spot the white flowers.

Somehow carnations, from that very first time Roberto bought them for me, had become the symbol of our love. White, beautiful carnations. After I graduated, it was genuinely difficult to resist it, but we successfully stayed celibate until marriage. In fact, we didn't kiss again until the day he proposed to me.

Morning led to Sunday mass, and that led to a wonderful lunch at a restaurant along with my brother, Michael, and his wife, Joy. It's so amazing that I not only live in the same complex as her but get to call two of my best friends my sisters-in-law! With my others friends here, it was a great big Madison TUG circle!

Joy handed us a present that we weren't to open until we got home. Roberto thought it was TUG related, and I suspected it wasn't. I won as it was a beautiful clock that looked perfect on our fireplace mantle. It even had a plaque embossed on the front; it said, "Randaccio Family established..." with the date of our wedding. On the back a similar plaque said "From Michael & Joy Sjaastad."

You can't have a wedding anniversary without some sort of marital moment, can you? Well, I couldn't anyway. While Roberto sat on the couch, I came alongside him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sweetie, can we?"
"We can. Will we?" he laughed at his own joke while I nuzzled his blonde-brown curls.
"Jerk," I said, "I want to. Come on, honey, tie me up!"
"If I tie you up, I won't have to listen to you whine, so sure."
"You're just a prankster," I frown at him playfully.
"Now, my love, you want this to be dirty, correct?" he's playing dumb with me.
"Yeah!" I said with the immature thrill of TUGs still dominating me even during sexual moments.
"A-OK," he winked, "Just strip down."
"All right!" I pulled off my skirt and blouse and neatly put them on the end table.

Yes, we're doing this, here and now, in the living room. Anywhere was game to us: living room, dining table, bed, carpet. As long as no one could see us or hear us, we were comfortable.

I was now in just my black pantyhose, panties, and bra. I felt a chill from the air conditioner, but it was well worth it. I sat down and said nothing while Roberto chose what he wanted to use on me. It was really a matter of tape or rope, blindfold or not, and what kind of gag. Besides the gags and canvas straitjacket, our toys are, I guess, vanilla. I like it that way.

Roberto is such a sweet man, even when he's villainously kidnapping me or someone else. His bindings always have a touch of love, and he takes care to never test the physical limits. He might go for an uncomfortable position, but the tie itself is nice and never strains.

Today was a tape day, as he decided as he approached me with a fresh new roll of black. I can't tell you how excited I got, and for those not familiar he used, on my torso, what we Cool Girls Call the "Randaccio style" of taping: crossed wrists and the waist in one strip and then doing the elbows with the upper and lower chest in a single strip.

"Comfortable?"
"Very."
"Good," he pulled my hose off, "I need these later."

The next thing to be taped were my legs into a comfortable frog taping with my folded legs nearly covered aside for my kneecaps. He even pulled my feet together and encased those, As I lay on my stomach, I excitedly waited to see what would happen next.

"Open wide."
"Make me," I clamped my mouth shut.
"Your loss," he squeezed my nose.
"Nmph!" I resisted, but soon ran out of breath and received the vile nylons.
"A little something for short-term," he cleave gagged me with a black bandana.
"EWWW! UGHHH!" I gagged on the nylons while inwardly loving the cruel torture.

"Short-term" gag usually meant he was going to return later for my mouth. Thus, I was already getting a bit excited, even aroused, now. The innocent excitement of TUGs was supplanted by the dirty arousal of sex with my husband.

Roberto wasn't flaccid, but he wasn't hard either when he laid on his back on the sofa and pulled me on top of him. There was little I could do as he began kissing me except try to kiss back.

Times like these just seem to last forever. We get lost in the way we love each other and don't really pay too much attention to anything else. We naturally react as we both get aroused and sweaty and adjust, but it's more of a background. My focus is on him. We move in sync to make the motions fuller, and I just groan a little more happily when he hits a good spot.

It's when I orgasm and self-lubricate Roberto that I really start thinking about things. This time, right before he was ready, Roberto rolled over so that I was crushed into the soft sofa as he did a final few hard plunges into me and began filling me with the strange but pleasant warmth of his fluid. I let out a groan of immense pleasure and stopped moving so that I could take in the entire moment.

I don't know how long we remained like this with him just quietly holding me, but it was a magical time. Hard not to believe God loves you and has a plan for you in a moment like this, as strange as that sounds. I wished I could tell Roberto how much I loved him, but even without a gag I wouldn't have had the right words.

"I'm more in love with you than I was one year ago," Roberto said in a husky tone.
"Mmmmmmm," I smiled although he couldn't see it.
"Just us here."

Roberto and I stayed this way, although he moved onto his side a bit to not crush me under him. I was stunned by the atmosphere in the apartment at that particular moment and didn't even squirm. I paid little mind to the clock, but I knew some time must have passed because when Roberto moved I felt him beginning to harden up again. This time, he stood up, sat me up, and removed my gag by unknotting the bandana.

"Time for your second gag," he pulled my panties out.
"Mmmm!" I got a mouthful of Roberto.

I can't compare at all. His is to this day still the only manhood I've seen, but it was a good size that didn't cause me to gag while I pulled myself up and down it in this state. I always enjoyed this part immensely, and this time was especially pleasant as I worked him from barely hard all the way up to fullness. Now I was trying to be careful not to trigger anything until I thought he was ready, but he took over and finished off when he thought he was ready.

"Mmmmm!" I was helpless against the pump now.
"Haha!" he laughed a little.
"Mmmmm!" I enjoyed the pump.
"Let's put these back."
"Mmmm!" the pantyhose returned to my mouth along with the bandana, but this time 6 layers of tape followed.
"Enjoy, my love," was code saying sex was done, and now it was back to a regular TUG.

Now I was left in my absolute favorite way to be tied up. Another glance at the clock convinced me that I had fallen asleep in his arms when I realized that the hour hand had moved. That's scary levels of comfort that I fell asleep with my own pantyhose in my mouth.

Did I mention the panties tasted something awful? I hated and loved it. It was fantastic humiliation, but it was disgusting as well. I hated the taste and loved the embarrassment of the situation.

Even as a TUG kidnapping victim, I wasn't very talkative. I'm the "strong silent" type for real. I am in stark contrast to most of my friends, who talk a lot or my sisters who can just say the sweetest sings at times.

I don't know how long I was tied for... I just know it was fun. I wanted to escape but couldn't, and that was sooooo good. Nothing is better in a TUG than being really stuck and having to wait for freedom.

When Roberto untied me, I was thoroughly out of the sexual mood and entirely playful. I mean I was really out of the sexual mood so much that I asked if he wanted to go visit my friends and play video games with them. So we did that and had a really good time in the afternoon. At dinner time, we went to my dad's place as he requested and were surprised with homemade cake. My sweet little sister Kristina had made it with help from my big sister Erin.

My life was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 003: In the Forest 1 (M/F)
Tuesday, March 6, 2018

It was a beautiful start to the morning in the forests of Minnesota. Spring Break was well under way, and, for the four sharing the large tent under the trees, the sound of birds was the pleasant morning wake-up call. It was a pleasant start for the young married couple of Nichole and Chris; well, it was pleasant until...

"How do I look?" Anna, one of their temporary tent-mates, asked Janie, the fourth tent-mate..
"Awesome!" Janie responded positively
"I do it to my roommates every morning too. Maybe I'm too sensitive about my appearance?" Anna asked in a serious tone.
"I'm not counting how many times you ask," the softball player brushed it off.
"At least 4," said Chris from where he sat.
"You're a big d-ck!" Janie ferociously snarled at him.
"Nichole never says that!" Chris started laughing at Janie.
"What?!" Nichole was horrified by his joke.
"MY GOD!" Anna plugged her ears and ran for the indoors.

Nichole just walked over to her husband and pushed him onto his side. Chris had blue jeans and a grey Detroit Lions t-shirt, but Nichole had pale blue trainers, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pale blue kerchief bandana. The Gangsta Queen herself was up for another day of fun in the woods!

She and Chris went down to the creek for a morning of fishing. It provided some nice quiet time together and with their friend Joyce who accompanied them for it. While they were fishing, Joyce started asking hard questions.

"What's marriage like?"
"How do you handle fights?"
"How are the chores assigned?"
"Are you open on spending?"

For Joyce, it was difficult asking these questions because her parents were no longer around to answer them. Since her mother's passing, Joyce had been struggling to get through life without losing her head. At moments like this, she inevitably would start crying. In this case, Nichole sat down with her and comforted her.

"Look at how peaceful this stream is," Joyce said after a moment.
"It goes where gravity takes it... but it doesn't let anything stop it from following God's will," Nichole explained.
"True."

At some point, Janie ended up in a very dirty tie. She was suspended upside down from a tree and quite exposed for all around to see, although those who had no such interest kept their distance as they had a group of 8 between the tent and those staying in the house owned by Nichole's step-parents.

"They can have X-rated fun in the woods, but we can't," Nichole muttered under her breath.
"You want X-rated fun in the woods? My, your opinion of such things has changed in 2 months?" Chris asked her.
"Maybe," Nichole blushed.

When Janie and Joyce had left, Chris made his move to handle his obviously horny wife. He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

"We're alone, Nichole... let's take a walk up the hill," he said with a wink.
"But our fish?" Nichole asked in confusion.
"We caught none."
"Well, I just happen to have rope and stuff in this bag," his smile turned her face to a smile as well.
"Let's go," he motioned with his head.
"Right behind you!" she eagerly followed.

When they were deep into the woods, Nichole stopped and just pretended to be oblivious to her surroundings. She made a comment about being tied over one of the big tree branches and taken advantage of because, as she pointed out, bad things happen to Gangsta Queens such as herself.

Out her, no one could hear them as they played, and Nichole let out a soft yelp of surprise when Chris gently took her wrists and tied them in front of her. He pulled her shirt and bra up to expose her breasts and brought her over to a tree branch that was at a good height for him to forced her over it. He gagged her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief and a strip of microfoam tape.

"MMM!" Nichole groaned helplessly into the gag as there was no turning back now.

Chris bound his wife's ankles and bent her over the branch before tying her wrists to her ankles. From this position, Chris pulled down her shorts and underwear and did the same on himself. Nothing was between them now as he entered her doggy style, and Nichole let out a moan of pleasure.

Out here by themselves, they could be as loud as they wanted. With the only major threat being snakes or bugs, they were free to go all out. Nichole was naturally quiet in these circumstances though and only let out the occasional erotic sigh until he upped the energy and began squeezing her boobs.

"GUH HMMM!" Nichole groaned as her p*$$y was suddenly hammered by her husband.
"Can't take it?"
"MMMMM!" Nichole feigned resistance in this strange fantasy of hers.

Chris always, unless she told him otherwise, made sure she was ready or close to ready before he'd orgasm because his first concern was his wife's pleasure. As he worked himself harder by pushing in and out of her, a sudden loud deep breath accompanied by a "come here" motion from her hands told him she was extremely aroused.

"MMM MMMMMMMMM!" she softly groaned, and Chris knew he could go to his completion.
"That's it! Ahhh!" he said with satisfaction as he relaxed as his natural pump did its duty.

When he was done, he untied and ungagged Nichole, and they pulled themselves "back together" with a tight hug. Time seemed to stop for a moment until finally Nichole spoke again.

"That tree looks good over there... How about we do something a bit cruel and not as consensual?" she asked him.
"Like what?" he decided to inquire about her fantasies.
"You tie me to a tree and force me to take a drink?" her eyes flashed a bit of mischief and pleasure.
"Sounds fun to me!" he laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"HEY!" she wailed as he grabbed her and took her to a tree, "Please, don't hurt me!"

Nichole complained like a kidnapped girl in a movie while he pushed her against the ground to tie her to the tree. Her lower legs and arms were wrapped around the trunk so her wrists, elbows, and ankles could be tied. It was a very secure and effective tie, and once again Chris was exposed for the Gangsta Queen's punishment.

"I know you like this, you brat!" he said as he pushed into her mouth.
"MMMM!" Nichole got her husband in her mouth and could do nothing as he pushed in and out.
"You Gangsta Queen! You're a naughty girl!"

He continued taunting her like this as he worked up a new erection. She did enjoy being playfully humiliated with fake insults about her real life, like her love of TUGs, her friends, her clothes, and so forth, and something about it helped her be more turned on by such a situation. Even though she didn't orgasm, she felt all the thrills of a complete experience.

"MMM! EEEEEEEE!! MMMMM!" she helplessly drank from him and shrieked as though it were non-consensual.
"That's my lovely wife. How's my Nichole?" he asked when you pulled out.
"Ohhhh... Chris... that was so hot. Can you force me like that again? I don't care how long it takes as long as I get wet too."
"OK... OK... I thoughy you said we're not supposed to do this?" he asked quizzically.
"Lauren said as long as she takes two in the hole she'll take as many as she likes elsewhere. I'll take one for the rest," she winked, and her eyes showed a deep affection for him.
"Oh, brother! I can do it... for you... because I see the stars in your beautiful black eyes."

He resumed again with a sequence of firm breast squeezes and while running his hands over her kerchief and through her hair. He gently played with her cheeks as well. All the while, she grunted and squirmed in feigned resistance of the impending bl-wjob she was about to receive. It took a long time, and along the way she let out a deep groan of pleasure at her own orgasm after which her resistance and protesting ceased.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned with pleasure when he emptied himself.
"You really do like that," he said as he pet her head.
"MMm...," she said as he pulled out, "Only because it's you."
"I enjoy things I wouldn't otherwise enjoy because of you too," he said.
"I love you, Chris," Nichole said.

Nichole's smile was large and genuine. Even she knew there were stars in her eyes. Her secret though was that she saw the stars in his eyes too. Every day with this man was as exciting as the first. A big kiss on the lips between the two was the perfect dessert to her three-course meal.

=================================================

There was plenty of fun to have with just a little rope and the wide open space to not be heard. It was even better to have fun with someone so important to you.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 004: Panties

Things had been rough for Nichole in October 2019 as she had just suffered a second miscarriage, this one during the second trimester. She was quiet, sullen, and moody during the two weeks after. She'd go from rage to tears sometimes within minutes. Sammy and Chris both found it difficult to be around her, and the former suggested they have a special night together while she was away for rowing.

"Well, well, well, my big guy," Nichole said as she walked into the living room.
"Big guy?" Chris's eyes lit up.
"Yeah, big guy, are we ready to go?"
"I know I am. Are you?"
"Get your eyes looking in my eyes, and you will be."
"Oh, look at you."

Nichole was in a navy blue mini-skirt, a pale blue long-sleeve t-shirt, and a navy blue bandana headband. It was oh-so typical of her and the girl so many people loved. Chris, alone, however, had the special privilege of calling her his wife. They held hands as they stepped out of the apartment and went down the stairs.

Sammy was at a meet, so they had the apartment to themselves. Chris held open the car door so his wife could take a seat, and he shut it for her as well. Nothing could compare to a date night for sure.

"So, surprise me. Where are we going?" she asked in with expectation
"To our favorite Italian restaurant," he smiled.
"Oh, you are a romantic man even if stereotypical," returned with a playful wink.
"Aren't stereotypes so for a reason?" was his return question.
"Yes, they are," a smile grew over her face, "Chris, and I love you for who you are, stereotypical or not."

Dinner was a pleasant affair with Nichole having a glass of wine with the lasagna, and Chris having lemonade with the fettucine alfredo. They talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company in an intimate way. They ate slowly and soon walked out again, hand-in-hand, and headed back to the apartment. They sat together on the couch and cuddled.

It was apparent just how vulnerable and hurt Nichole was by the way she spoke, and she felt comfort in finally getting the most difficult emotions off her chest. It was hard to not cry over their loss, but tonight she finally found the strength to fight the tears. Indeed, she felt safe even.

She pulled herself tightly against with her arms wrapped around him, her head on his shoulders, and her legs across his lap. He rubbed her back until she finally opened her mouth.

"Chris?" she asked in a soft voice.
"Hmmm?"
"Would you like to rope this girl up?" her quietness conveyed she wanted intimacy more than anything else.
"Rope her up?"
"Yes, tie her up and gag her and show her how much you love her," she looked straight into his eyes.

Chris looked straight into her eyes and saw a playful sparkle. This was their game. Some TUGs were innocent games they played even with friends around. Others were completely private. Some, like this one, were private but not completely dirty. He put his hand over mouth, and Nichole let out a squeak while he carefully explained his instructions for her to remove her panties

Nichole silently complied. She got the panties off, including passing them over her canvas knock-off brand shoes. A chill came over her crotch area, but at the same time a thrill came over her. This wasn't just a dirty game, but a form of conversation between them.

"Now," Chris removed his hand, "Put them in your mouth."
"Huh?" she looked at the panties in her hand.
"Put them in your mouth," he repeated.
"That's gross," she paused and looked again at the panties knowing it was something new to try, "OK."
"That's my beloved Nichole," he said to her.

Nichole paused and smiled at Chris, then looked at the navy blue panties. She looked at Chris again and giggled and then hastily pushed the panties into her own mouth. She made a face of utter disgust.

"Now, take off your bandana, and cleave gag yourself," he ordered next.
"Hmm?" Nichole was very vain about her hair and keeping TUG toys separate from clothing.
"I meant it, oh beautiful Gangsta Queen"
"Mmmm," she nodded and pulled the bandana off her head, which caused her curly dark locks to fall down around her.
"That's it," he gave a grin as she undid the knot in the scarf.
"Heh heh," she laughed again as she put the fabric between her teeth and knotted it tightly behind her head.
"Don't get your hair in there," he warned, "Now, cross your wrists behind your back."

Nichole did what he said, and she almost gasped with a little leap of joy as black rope tied her crossed wrists behind her back. He next tied her down arms with a harness which also served as a slight elbow bond. Nichole sat on the sofa and had her ankles and thighs tied as well. She wanted to relax, but at the same time she was getting excited.

"Ahhh!" Nichole yelped at being slung over his shoulder to be carried to the bedroom where she was gently laid upon their bed, and watched eagerly while Chris took off his pants. She shook her head so that her hair moved around a lot and smiled at him. While he took his time, she inspected her wrist bond and found it secure. For the moment, she was stuck.

"Stay still!" he ordered her, and she decided it was time to play that game.

Chris took her face in his hands and kissed her gagged lips. Nichole leaned back on the bed and started squirming after winking at Chris. He didn't need any satisfaction tonight except the pleasure of making Nichole happy, and she made it clear what she wanted.

SMACK!
"WHEEE!"
"Now, stay still!"

The game was one of disobedience and resistance. Chris would tell her what to do, and she would do the opposite. Her disobedience would be punished in various ways that gradually got dirtier. He'd tell her to stay still; she'd squirm. If he said to sit, she'd stand. They'd go on like this for a while.

"Stay like that," he said as he pushed her onto her back lying on the bed.
"HMPH!" she rolled over onto her stomach and received another spank, "WHEEE!"

The next disobedience was punished with tickling. After that, it was her hair being pulled. Then his hands grabbed her thighs and then her breasts. Finally, Chris was simply kissing Nichole's cheeks and fondling her breasts and crotch while she softly moaned in an erotic way.

The ropes had no give to them. Even as Nichole tested them, she knew she couldn't escape while in his arms; she didn't want to escape yet anyway. As his lips would move from the fabric to the skin of her cheeks, pulses of energy shot through her body. She was practically paralyzed for a few seconds after each squeeze of her breasts, and she felt chills when his finger played with her crotch.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she softly groaned as she orgasmed and stopped moving altogether.

Nichole paused and only moved her hands a little while she stared into Chris's eyes, the only eyes she wanted to see at this moment. She let out a sigh and then slowly blinked before her eyes glazed over. She pushed a little with her tongue and rolled away from him. Their child was gone. If it wasn't for her friends and husband, she'd feel like she'd just randomly materialized here in Minnesota 5 years ago. Being with Chris right now was just what she needed.

"I'm sorry, Nichole," Chris said while rubbing her.
"She was our baby," Nichole replied sadly.
"Our time will come. It's OK to be sad," he justified her emotions.
She rolled back to look at him, "Chris, I wouldn't be who I am without you. I love you so much," she then gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Neither I without you," that response sent a pulse of happiness into her, to know she was just as special to him.
"Want to put the yucky back in my mouth and this time hold it in with tape?" her question said she was done talking.
"Sure. For you," he smiled at her.

The gag returned as before, but Chris knotted the bandana more tightly and added strips of white duct tape. Then, he stood up and got his clothes on. He carried Nichole out to the sofa and sat her on it while he fired up his video games since it was still early.

"Mmmm!" she batted her eyes at him.
"Want a blindfold?" he asked her.
"Mmm hmm!" Nichole nodded eagerly.
"OK! Because you asked!" he got a matching pale blue bandana and used it on her.
"Nk ooh! Ah uv ooh!" she squealed.
"I love you too," he kissed her cheek.

Nichole struggled and squealed while Chris played his games. It took Nichole about 25 minutes to get out and another five to clean up, and she kept her sexy gag in her mouth. When she was done, Chris paused the game to watch his wife remove the gag. There was a huge smile under it all. Nichole sat down next to Chris and wrapped her arms around him.

"Chris Petersen, I'm so happy to be your wife," she said with a soft happy tone.
"God always has a plan... and that included us being together," he responded to her.
"I was thinking the same thing about you! I love you."
"I love you just as much."
"Don't start!" she warned him.

Just another example of how amazing Nichole's life remained even when tragedies occurred.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

*SMACK*
"WHEE!"
WOW
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago *SMACK*
"WHEE!"
WOW
Wow? Surprised that Nichole would be turned on by this? :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
"WHEE!"
WOW
No, just WOW.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
"WHEE!"
WOW
No, just WOW.
I seem to have a knack for bringing the spanking into the story in just the right way now don't I? 😅

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I seem to have a knack for bringing the spanking into the story in just the right way now don't I? 😅
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 005: Something New (F/F)

With some time between classes available to her, Joy Fredericks, in her blue skirt, long-sleeve t-shirt, and kerchief bandana, decided to stop by her apartment and visit her roommate, Hannah, because they both had a large gap in their schedules that day. It wasn't obvious to anyone but Joy that Hannah was attracted to her. But in what context was she?

Joy was a sorority girl... Tau Iota Epsilon bondage/TUG sorority girl. She was more than willing to find out if Hannah really did have these bondage fantasies. To that end, she straight up kidnapped her roommate. They had their signals used in games, and Hannah never used any of the available outs to her.

"Mmmmm!" moaned Hannah.

Ropes bound her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, breasts, and waist/crotch. The words Joy had used while tying her up told her what was coming. How had Joy deduced her secret fantasies? For Hannah, it was particularly awkward because she wasn't even slightly attracted to girls... except Joy and Zoe Fredericks.

The yellow banana Hannah Bandana was in yellow sweatpants, a blue t-shirt, and a yellow bandana headband. Oh, how she loved bright colors! Her gag was a blue rubber ball threaded with a yellow bandana and a strip of microfoam tape, and her blindfold was a blue bandana. She was a girl in deep trouble, but she didn't want to get out anyway.

"Face it, Hannah... you're 100% straight," Joy held Hannah's face in her cheeks, "except for me and my sister... and I'm the same toward you. It's that or just some strange security you feel with us because of your past."
"Mmmmm!" Hannah squirmed in slight embarrassment.
"Let's find out which it is," Joy said and approached Hannah's face.
"MMMMMMM!"

Hannah felt a strangely stimulating but sexually charged kiss come from Joy. Right on the lips. She hadn't experienced such a feeling in a while... and it felt so good. She returned the kiss through her gagged lips and together they decided to experiment. Joy returned the gag kiss with another while pulling on the crotch rope, and Hannah made a large arch as best as she could because she was seriously excited.

"I know this gets you off big time," Joy then put a nose clip on her.
"UKH!"
"Mmmmm! I've never wanted to do this with anyone before... You're the Penny to my Amy Farrah Fowler," Joy made a TV reference that was completely meaningless to Hannah.

Hannah was in what had to be the most stimulating, in her opinion, position. Those brief moments with her nose clipped while she was bound and gagged were beyond incredible, and they made her warm up in a hurry. Soon, Joy was commenting about needing to do things better, and a chill came over Hannah as her shirt was pulled up part way.

After the nose clip was removed for safety, Joy pulled Hannah's shirt up all the way and then revealed her breasts by unhooking all the bra straps. It was only necessary for Hannah's important parts to be exposed, but Joy removed Hannah's blindfold for the moment.

"I should be better for this too," Joy removed her clothes so that she had nothing left on her personage and began rubbing Hannah's crotch, "We need to get this working."
"Mmmmmmmmmm."
"Hannah, you're such a cute girl all tied up like this!" Joy began kissing her again.
"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"
"Look at you flashing your parts to me like that... naughty girl suffer!" Joy said.
"NGH!" she got the clip again.

What happened for the next 60 seconds while Hannah struggled to breathe and was excited by that stimulation was that Joy kissed her all over. Her face... neck... breasts... belly... and personal area. It warmed Hannah so much on top of that. Joy constantly kissed... so that she herself had no time to say anything. Hannah couldn't help it and with a loud "UGG!" she wet herself.

"MMMMM!" Hannah breathed deeply when the clip came off.
"I can feel your happiness," Joy said as she removed the tape and the ball gag and put them aside for later use.
"What do you want?" Hannah asked with a deep breath as stared deep into Joy's eyes.
"Warm me too," Joy ordered her captive as she put the blindfold back in place over Hannah's eyes.
"OK!" Hannah began kissing Joy all over her face as best as she could, and Joy even rolled over so Hannah was on top.
"Mmmm... Hannah... you're something else..."

Even with nothing, Hannah figured making a humping type motion near Joy might help. She continued kissing Joy's face and neck and even occasionally her lips while Joy lay open to it all. Because she was blindfolded, she sometimes missed. Then Joy rolled back over to be on top.

"Naughty again! Kissing me like that," Joy clamped her hand over Hannah's mouth and clipped her nose, "You must be punished again!" Joy clipped her nose again.
"mmm NNNNN!" Hannah struggled to breathe.

Joy was a master at this, and her sexual prowess in years past and her sorority activities were proving themselves very useful in these situations. Hannah was still so warm from the last orgasm and kissing Joy that she could not stop herself. With another loud "NKKK!" Hannah was experiencing a second, and much more painful yet satisfying, orgasm. The captor gave her captive a kiss to congratulate her.

Joy again removed the nose clip and quickly jammed the rubber ball gag back in Hannah's mouth. The captive let out a loud grunt and tried to kick because of how tightly Joy knotted it, but that only got her nipples pinched by the cruel dominant one. The next thing she knew she was being licked on her crotch.

"Hannah, get me off too."

Joy rolled them back over after that. Hannah didn't know what to do exactly, so she gag kissed Joy all the way down to her crotch. There, Hannah rubbed the ball of the gag sensually along the opening and suddenly Joy felt a shiver and goosebumps on herself. She asked Hannah to continue until finally Joy let out a deep but soft moan and muttered something unintelligible.

Joy ended the 69 by sitting up. With a shriek from Hannah in response, Joy grabbed her by the hair and began rubbing the gagged girl in the fluid along her crotch. When she was satisfied with her action, Joy put the microfoam tape back over her victim's face.

What followed was an hour of a cycle: (1) laid on her stomach, with Joy on top of her, fondling her breasts and pulling the crotch, (2) vibrated, (3) nose clipped, (4) nipples pinched, and (5) getting kissed. But Joy kept pausing before Hannah could finish. It was a cruel hour, but with their roommate having not texted anything about returning, they were free to keep at it. Hannah got very, very sore from this torment.

Finally, Joy climbed on her again. Again, Hannah was on her stomach, and the vibrator was on its max setting.

"You've been," Joy said while holding the nose clip; she paused and kissed Hannah again, "You've been such a bad girl today, Hannah."

The clip returned to Hannah's nose, and Joy resumed fondling the girl with breast squeezing, crotch rope TUGging, and fingering her crotch. Hannah was making those agonized "RK" and "NGH" type sounds she made while the vibrator whirred away. Straddling top of Hannah as she was allowed Joy to enjoy the vibrator too.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Hannah finally got that desperately desired release.
"That's it! That vibrator is getting me too... Ooooohhh!" Joy removed the clip rolled over on her back next to Hannah, "That was great. Still no Jenny. Continue?"
"Mmmm hmmm!"

So Joy "forced" Hannah to clean her by rubbing her stuff against Hannah's face while she licked Hannah clean. Then Hannah, from the combo tongue and vibrator, came around again in Joy's face with a squirt, which left them both in laughter. At this point, they decided to quit and clean everything before they were caught.

"Let's just stop HAHA!" Joy was laughing at her deserved comeuppance.
"HEH HEH HEH!" Hannah laughed too.

Joy untied Hannah, who then finished removing her clothes. They embraced and shared a charged kiss, but something about it was much, much different from the other kisses. Hannah understood that it was the bondage sex they wanted; perhaps, to coin a phrase, they were TUG-sexual?

"Let's just remain private TUG buddies, hmm?" Hannah said to Joy.
"So it's not something unique between us?" Joy asked in disappointment.
"No... just two horny girls helping each other get off. But, Joy, I really am bisexual, and that was really amazing and better than my cell mate," Hannah turned and walked away.

All Joy, or anyone else, knew was that Hannah, in high school, had been arrested for felony drug possession and spent time in juvenile prison. Beyond that, all anyone had been told was that Hannah was a popular "prison b-tch" and suffered tons while in there. Joy now saw Hannah was crying a little bit, but the latter motioned that she'd be OK.

That day they thought they had discovered a special side of their friendship that extended a little further than they'd ever play with anyone else. They were confident that other opportunities would arise, but it was fraught with danger and would cause trouble between them instead.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 006: Jenny and Giovanni (M/F)

"So, here we are!" Giovanni said as he and Jenny walked into their hotel room.
"Our honeymoon begins!" Jenny flopped her suitcase on the floor.
"What do newlyweds usually do on their first night?" he asked her from a genuine lack of knowledge.
"I think they get naked? I don't know," Jenny scratched her head.

This was an interesting question to have. Here they both were: Jenny the innocent 23 year-old Minnesota girl and Giovanni the clueless 25 year-old Italian man. Jenny played with her hair a little and finally looked up at her now husband and had nothing new to say.

"I'm not sure; you're not sure," she said and shook her head.
"We're not sure," Giovanni started laughing, "What say you?"
"Let's get ready for bed like normal people and then decide what happens," was her conclusion.

This simply meant Gianni and Jenny brushed their teeth, skipped getting in their pajamas because they knew that much, got ready for the next morning, and then approached the bed. They had no clue what they were doing. Jenny played hooky whenever sexual topics came up in school, and Giovanni had forgotten from his education. But, nudity was needed!

"Whoa!" Jenny said when she saw Giovanni's manhood.
"What?!" he asked in surprise.
"That's what it looks like in person?!" she grimaced in horror, "I think I'm asexual!"
"What did you think a penis looked like?" Giovanni was bothered by this reaction.
"I didn't know... I only saw drawings ever."
"Well," he started laughing, "this is what they look like. You never saw The Godfather?"
"No! Too violent for me," Jenny blushed as she took her own clothes off.
"Some time I bind you and make you watch," he was hysterically laughing until he saw Jenny, "WHOA!"
"What? Never seen a girl?" Jenny sarcastically responded as she laid down on the bed so she was near where he stood.
"Nope! When Tori was born we only were allowed to be behind Mama," he shook his head.
"You and me both then! Does this thing stiffen up at all, or does it stay floppy?" she curiously touched it.
"It might start to stiffen up from you poking it though," he let out a cackle.
"Oh, gross, that thing's going inside me?!" Jenny crawled back on the bed, "OK, whatever, let's do this!"

Jenny now understood what her friends liked so much about the feeling of a man inside their body, and she was glad that, like her sister, she had waited until marriage to engage in such a special activity. Once they tried it, suddenly marital relations weren't so scary anymore. She especially liked the feel of Giovanni's lips kissing her.

==========================================================

"Dressed like that on the beach?" Gianni asked.
"Of course!" Jenny responded defiantly.
"I never understand girls and their skimpy beach clothes, but I like them on you," he chuckled.

Jenny was wearing a brown bandana patterned bikini and a brown bandana headband. Of course she was; she was Jenny and wasn't changing. She was the Gangsta Princess forever! A pair of sunglasses made it even more Jenny! Together, they held hands walking together to the beach. This time was their first as a married couple. Partway down the boardwalk, they found themselves alone. Jenny stopped and put her beach things down.

"Stand back Gianni," she said.
"OK," he held her hands as he did so.
"That's perfect," she smiled while looking right at him.
"What?" he wanted to know.
"I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life," her voice was full of energy, "You on our honeymoon."
"Well," he blushed in a rare moment of vulnerability.
"Giovanni Maria Nicola Randaccio, I love you," Jenny said softly.

She let go of his hands and picked up her supplies again. With a smile, she stood on her toes and kissed her 5'10" lover on the cheek. Then she bounded away as only a runner could.

"See ya! Last one there is a rotten egg!" she yelled back as she ran away.
"Get back here, Jenny!" he called after her.
"So sorry, but I don't speak to rotten eggs!" came back at him as she dashed onto the sand.
"You naughty little thing!"
"The rotten egg calling me naughty. Really, Gianni?"
"Really, Gianna," he caught up as she had picked a spot and stopped.

But the best moment was yet to come. They put up their umbrella and got themselves positioned under the shade. They had their sunscreen, chair, drinks, and lunch and needed nothing more! Sitting under the umbrella while holding hands was idyllic as the scene could be. For them, at the moment, it was as if time had stopped.

"I'm happy to be a Randaccio now," she spoke after a while.

==========================================================

"Lounging in the sun, swimming in the ocean, eating sandwiches together on the beach, kissing a little... what a great day!" Jenny said as they walked back into their cottage.
"I agree. Now, Jenny, it's time for something I've fantasized of for a few weeks as a I knew we were really going to be husband and wife," Gianni stood behind her, "something for us only."
"What's that?" she asked as she felt his breath on her body.
"This," he reached up and squeezed her breasts with his arms crossed so that she was trapped against him.
"Gianni," her lungs quivered a little, and she found herself unable to bring herself to resist, "What... is this?"
"Men sometimes do this to their wives, or so I have heard," he said calmly.
"They... th-th-they do?" strange sensations pulsated through her, and she felt helpless against them.
"May I... tie you up... and then take your bikini off?" his tone said there was more to this.
"Gi-Giovanni? I... I-I," she felt a chill.

She now understood why Janie and Lauren, when they did the "boobies" thing with squeezing each, said it was a big girl thing and why Janie was banned until she was 18. Those pulses weren't just physical reactions to the contact; it was a burst of sexual energy. She suddenly realized why some of her friends wouldn't let that be done to them. Jenny found herself in a quandary with the line between TUGs and big girl TUGs as she wasn't interested in TUG sex.

"You may, b-b-b-b-b," she stammered, "But stop for a second."
"All right," he wasn't going to force anything
"Giovanni," she turned around and stared into his eyes, "First, will you love me like you did last night?"

It was OK, she explained, for them to play adult TUGs, but sex was not allowed. TUGs were a game, and she wanted nothing to potentially harm her love of innocent games with her friends. This was her ultimatum, and it was her way or the highway on this one as she had already discussed this extensively with her other married friends to know exactly how she felt about it.

Jenny stepped back from him. She motioned with her head to try doing it in the shower. She'd heard doing it in the shower could be fun, too, in the right circumstances. Now it was time to find out, but first Jenny revealed a rare insecurity of her own.

"How is my figure, for real?" Jenny asked as she started to undo her own bikini strings.
"Well, the fun will be in removing the top while you're tied up. Your figure is perfect, but more perfect is your heart."
"I'll shower with it on, then. We'll get the sand out," she smiled at his statement.

In the shower, Jenny found herself backed into the corner of the small walk-in while Giovanni and she did that act. Jenny never thought she was a moaner of any sort, but she moaned throughout and let out a particularly loud one when Giovanni finished it. It felt so good to be with him in such an intimate context, and she never had imagined how good it would be to be scrubbed by a man or to scrub him.

After the shower, Giovanni and Jenny dried each other off before going to the bed for a nice tight TUG. Jenny's wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs were tied, and she was hogtied from ankles to elbows. Jenny tested the ropes and grinned at Giovanni.

"I'm stuck!"
"Good, then shut up!"
"Mmm!" her wet bandana filled her mouth as a cleave gag before a strip of microfoam tape sealed it in.
"That's the scene I want," Giovanni took a picture of Jenny while it was still rated PG, "And your friends want too! To see Jenny happy on her honeymoon!"

Now, with curiosity, Giovanni pulled a string on her bikini top. Jenny let out a moan of surprise, but eventually, one at a time, the ties were undone until Jenny was completely naked. A sudden chill went through her as she realized how exposed she really was. Jenny squealed as her left breast was squeezed by Giovanni.

This was certainly a major turn of events and quite adult. Jenny had never experienced anything this adult except for the one time she'd permitted Joy to use a vibrator on her. She couldn't help but let out a quiet squeak of pleasure, though.

Giovanni was timid in doing this in spite of having, as he'd said, fantasized of such a moment. Perhaps this was part of their beautiful romance: he wasn't terribly excited by sexualized TUGs. Nevertheless, he continued in hopes of finding something he liked in it.

Jenny seemed to be enjoying it more than him as she just enjoyed being helpless and at the mercy of another person, but it was genuinely special. This was soft and kind of romantic, and it did make a nice follow-up to shower sex. She didn't want TUG sex, though. With this in mind, she took a little comfort at having found her personal limit.

"I think I'll just leave you to be embarrassed at being tied up and naked, OK?"
"Mmmm!" she nodded in acknowledgment.

It was so good to be tied up regardless. Being naked just made it their personal game, and now they knew that some dirtiness was OK for them as long as he kept his manhood to himself. It was all simple and vanilla, just the way they liked it. Their complexity was saved for other parts of their relationship, like which color the bedding should be.

Later, Jenny and Giovanni were honest with each other.

"If you tie me up for sex, I'll kill you. Got it?" Jenny laughed as she said it.
"Got it," he laughed back at that, "And I agree."
"But, it made a good treat afterwards. Just being naked and tied up with you playing we me was nice in its own way."
"We found our comfort zone," he said, "I love you."
"I love you, too, Giovanni Randaccio."

With that, they held hands as they stepped out of their cottage and walked to a nearby restaurant to celebrate their first dinner together, and alone, as a married couple. They would, in due time, experience an embarrassing faux pas involving dirtier TUGs.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Innocent and very sweet.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention]

Chapter 007: Arizona Adventure (F/self)
Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"A few ropes, some bandanas, and dirty socks... a lock though... my suitcase!" Janie talked aloud to herself.

Janie had found instructions on how to tie yourself up, for which reason she had brought three ropes because she feared more would be detected by airport security. She had, however, failed to provide a gag for herself besides her foul used socks.

She figured she'd get the itch to do self-bondage while down here at the training camp, so far away from her TUG buddies. So, it was good to be prepared for it. It was time for some fun.

"Hmmmm... but how shall I do this... clothed, undies, or nakie? If I do nakie I might be unable to clean the rope. Undies it is!"

Janie stripped down to just her red underwear and had nothing else except the scrunchie that held her long brown hair in a braid. Even her nipples were exposed for this one, although she had nothing to pinch them with. That wasn't a deal breaker.

Janie tied up her ankles with one rope and her waist/crotch with another. She wedged a dirty sock in her mouth and gagged herself with the black bandana she had brought for this. She tied one of her American flag bandanas above her eyes. Then, with difficulty, following the instructions, she bound her wrists... when she was done, she just had to undo the lock. She pushed the blindfold over her eyes by rubbing against the floor on which she lay.

Janie was one clever girl. She was a happy girl too. Oh, how happy she was. Now, she just had to let her mind wander.

"Mmmmm!" Jenny groaned into the foul gag. Man, did it taste awful!

She was tempted to let her mind wander into the hotel bondage scenes she had so regretfully ingested in massive quantities... and then she thought of herself and Joyce and the horrors they'd experienced. Instead, she imagined herself in a happier situation... such as what would happen should one of the hotel maids walk in to find her like this.

Such things required careful pulling of the crotch rope. She knew she had her sweet spot where pulling would be just right. Then she'd get it going.

Her mind wandered toward one person in particular. Ken. Oh, how crazy she was about him, but strangely she wasn't interested in seducing him like other guys. In fact, it wasn't a consideration really. To get off on this would require imagining other guys she'd dated before.

"MMMM!" Janie pulled on the crotch ropee.
"MMMMM!" she moved herself as though she were riding someone's manhood.
"MMMM!" she had to push herself against the floor to squeeze her breasts.

Oh, how good it felt though. It wasn't as good as being tied and teased by her friends or necking with a real man, but it worked in a pinch. Something was missing though... something was necessary to spice this up. She needed a much more relatable situation where she'd actually gotten wet before.

"MMMMM!" she groaned helplessly into the foul gag.
"MMMMM!" she was captured by her friends Joy and Joyce!
"MMMMM!" they had jammed her socks in her mouth and enjoyed the faces she made against the foul taste!
"EEEEEK!" she was helpless as they had tied a tight crotch on her.
"NNNNNNN!" they were pulling the rope.
"MMMMMMM!" she shook her head as they squeezed her breasts.

Janie Patterson was helpless! She couldn't do anything. The situation in this imaginary scenario worsened because she was locked tight! Yes, her binding was locked tight on her.

"MMMMMM!" she fought against the scenario in her mind.
"MMMMMM!" she couldn't see anything. A pull on the crotch rope!
"MMMMMM!" the awful gag! Oh, how yucky these socks were! Gross!
"MMMMMM!" she fought, but her breasts were squeezed.
"MMMMMM!" more pulling on that crotch rope!

It took about 60 minutes of fighting solo like this. Janie was patient though and loving this. She felt herself warming slowly. She just had to keep trying, and her persistence would be rewarded.

"MMMMMM!" more pulling on the crotch crotch. Oh, they pulled.
"MMMMMM! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK! UH HUH HUH!" she squealed against them.
"GUH! EH OFF EE!" They were being mean and doing this without her permission perhaps.
"OP IT!" Perhaps she was just acting to entertain them?

She was now in a frenzy of thrashing in an attempt to get off. Her friend Joyce was such a caring but expert dominatrix when it came to these things. She knew just how to madden you in all this while Joy knew how to push you to cusp and stop.

"MM MMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Janie finally climaxed and began wetting herself, and the images in her mind vanished.
"Mmmmm?" she questioned what she had done.

It just didn't seem good anymore. Was something wrong with her? Why didn't she enjoy big girl TUGs anymore? She knew the answer... one part of it was good, and the other part was awful. Janie forced the gag out of her mouth and started crying and worked her way slowly out of her self-imposed imprisonment.

"Mmmmmm," her excited grunts were replaced by sadness and self-doubt.

How had her life reached this point?
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Poor Janie, there are just some activities best performed with a considerate partner.
Spy Task Force Completed
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ah, the power of imagination!

Good planing for her bondage holiday though - if only there was a resort she could visit to help with her itch... :D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 008: Pranked (M/F)
Monday, May 29, 2017

Nichole was enjoying her summer before her June internship back home began. She and Chris were staying at his family's home on Lake Michigan, north of Milwaukee. His parents had one Lake Michigan house north of Milwaukee and his grandparents had another near Holland, Michigan, and now Nichole had stayed in both!

For Memorial Day, they were having a private personal cookout for themselves. Chris was out buying burgers for them to grill. Nichole was making the side salads, namely macaroni and potato.

When Nichole cooked, she liked using white handkerchiefs as kerchiefs instead of bandanas. If she got grease on it, it didn't matter as it was a TUG toy, and it was larger... large enough that she could knot it under her hair and have enough extra to wrap around her hair and knot again to get the top of the triangle, keeping her hair well out of the way. In addition, she had on blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

While the Gangsta Queen continued cooking in solace, she suddenly heard a strange sound, like a door opening. She froze in fright and waited before calling out.

"Chris?" she asked, "H-h-h-honey?"

Nichole was now quite scared, but she also was foolish and was the kind of girl who would go walking toward danger rather than wait or take the reasonable precautions. Some of her friends would take off out of the house and call Chris, but not Nichole.

"Anyone?" she walked into a bedroom and suddenly was grabbed, "AAAAHHHH! MMMMMMM!"
"Gotcha!" Chris laughed.

He had a wailing, panicking wife trapped in his arms. She slowly calmed down with the realization of who it was. Once she had stopped flailing and struggling, Chris let her go.

"You jack@$$! You almost gave me a heart attack!"
"I know... I'm sorry baby," he laughed a little, "But it was fun."
"Oh, don't start now. We have to wait... then we can... have fun," she couldn't help but smile at him.

Nichole loved marriage. Marriage was every bit as good as she had hoped. She enjoyed the company he provided as well as the way his personality complemented yours. She wished there was a way she could have his companionship in her life 24/7 AND also have the sisterhood Jenny provides.

====================================================

After dinner, Nichole had just used the bathroom and was staring at her face in the mirror. Horrible scars lined her right cheek from the brass knuckles her brother had used, and she just shook her head. As she stepped out, she was grabbed again with a loud grunt.

This time, she was happily helpless as he gagged her with a knotted handkerchief and strips of grey duct tape and bound her wrists with another handkerchief. Once he let go of her, Nichole began leading him toward the bedroom. She motioned with her head for him to follow.

"I'll never forget our 'honeymoon' when I went out and came back to find you hiding the stuff you tied yourself up with."
"MMM," Nichole blushed.
"But playing with you while tied up had to wait for a moment like today," he said, and then before spanking her on the butt added, "I know what I need to do."
"WEEEE!"

One thing for sure was that Nichole liked that. It felt good to defy him or seduce and be spanked, and it would slowly grow on them to become a favorite thing.

"This shirt... it has a hole in it," he noticed the gap right in the middle of the fabric, "OOPS!"

He shredded the shirt to pieces until she had nothing that resembled a shirt on her whatsoever. Instead, she was now in just her standard white bra with her pants still. She let out a happy squeal as Chris then began to remove her jeans.

Underneath her jeans was... nothing. Nichole had gone commando with the plan of having sex later and rolled her eyes when he interrogated her about it. Songs emanated from Nichole instead because she was just giddy to be here with him and having such a dirty moment.

"Sorry, Nichole, but the silly handkerchief head thing has to go," he said.
"NO!" she backed away from him.
"Get back here!" he pulled her back, removed the kerchief, bound her ankles with it, and spanked her again.
"WHEEEE!"

Once Chris was stripped as well, he was ready. With a grunt from Nichole, they engaged in bondage sex for the first time in their marriage. Nichole showed her pleasure by giving him a big, long gagged kiss. He returned that with an electrifying kiss on her cheek.

Sometime after that, Nichole was groaning a little despite her tendency to remain silent. At this stage of their marriage, this was as "dirty" as they got: bondage sex and breast fondling. They really didn't need anything more to reach a climax because their personal love was that strong and translated to their physical love well.

Upon her request, he squeezed a little tighter, but she asked for him to go even tighter. Then she was at her maximum pleasure and felt warmth inside herself as well as a warmth inside her soul. She looked right at him and asked him to love her once again. She let out a quiet gasp as he pushed inside her again and did the dirty deed.

"I know all I need to hold you down... is a handkerchief," he said with one last kiss.
"I actually got my wrists free an hour ago though... you didn't tie it well," she smiled and wrapped her arms around him.
"Well, I'm learning," he blushed.
"Learning with you is a joy."

Their love was so simple yet so infinitely deep for each other. It was but the beginning of a beautiful lifetime together.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have missed some things. Is the story of Nichole and her brother posted? She seems to have recovered from past trauma.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I have missed some things. Is the story of Nichole and her brother posted? She seems to have recovered from past trauma.
At the present, it's just a reference to her past. Yes, I have detailed that horror elsewhere, but it will be a long time before that story has the same attention to readability and level of writing as this one.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Ah, then. Well done, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 009: Torture Chamber(FF/F)

"What shall we do?" Hannah asked.
"Let's keep it simple. Are you comfortable with this?" Janie asked Hannah.
"If you two are... just don't do it to me!"
"Nah, I'll volunteer. We'll do an interrogation game! Let me change for a workout."

Janie changed into her famous red: trainers, tank top, bandana wristbands, and bandana headband. She already had the socks and sneakers from church, and her hair was in a braid held by a red ponytail. Janie pulled a chair out and sat down.

Joy got out the large Irish-8's and clamped Janie's wrists behind her while Hannah handcuffed her ankles. They ziptied her elbows and thighs, and then zipped her ankles to the right chair leg and her wrists to the chair back. Janie smiled at them and whipped her braid back and forth a little.

"I have a surprise that I got for us for a treat. No, it's not TUG related this time; it's practical. You will have to interrogate me to find out where it is. Rules are that you can't really hurt me, etc. You get it. Be fair. Pain's allowed, but my panties stay on no matter what," Janie explained.
"Let's start then!" Hannah was eager to try something completely new.

Game on. It was time for an interrogation game.

==================================================

"Prisoner," Joy said as she used her ball gag on Janie, "You're going to tell us where it is."
"Nuh uh!" Janie shook her head.
"Well, let's squeeze it out of you," Joy threatened.

Joy pulled up Janie's shirt and sports bra to expose her boobs. Hannah let out a slight gulp of fear while Joy demonstrated the proper application of the binder clips. This was difficult for Hannah to face the first time as her bondage modeling experience never involved anything this painful even if it was sexual.

"What are they?" Hannah asked with a gulp.
"Just binder clips! All it does is hurt; nothing sexual! It goes away like rope marks," Joy was positive about it.
"AGH!" Janie groaned as they went on.
"She looks like it hurts!" Hannah started to interfere, but Joy stopped her.
"Are you fine Janie?" Joy asked the captive.
"Mmm hmm!" Janie nodded.
"She's going to tell us when she's at her limit," Joy blindfolded her with a red bandana.

Joy had no qualms about this process. The point of the game was to give and receive tortures in a quest to extract information from the victim! She didn't understand why Hannah wanted to play yet seemed clueless about what the playing entailed.

"I don't get enjoying the pain," Hannah was grimacing.
"You enjoy helplessness, right? Some enjoy a little pain in it too. Go wet that hand towel in the hamper. Soak it," Joy ordered her.
"Ummmm... All right!" Hannah simply complied.
"Will you talk?" Joy pulled on the clamps.
"EEEEK! NNNNN!" Janie shook her head in absolute defiance.

The captors were not to be outdone. Since Janie was refusing to move, the duo put the wet handtowel over Janie's face; Hannah slapped the cloth over while Joy gripped Janie's head by the base of the braid. Janie was holding firm, though, and showed no signs of letting up.

Since mild waterboarding wasn't working, Joy added some microfoam tape to Janie's gag; Hannah pinched the teenager's nose with the swimming nose clip. Janie let out breathless "MG" sound and started thrashing for oxygen, but she again held firm. One does not simply extract information from Janie Patterson.

Janie was struggling immensely to make things as difficult as possible. Without her sight or speech and with the zipties holding her down, it wasn't much of a struggle really because escape was hopeless. She let out lots of groans and gagged sounds though for her own excitement but prevailed as the clip was removed.

Once again, the wet cloth covered her face, though, it was back to thrashing Janie. Joy just obstinately told the girl to suffer for her own stubbornness. Hannah, however, had a different idea that she'd learned in her modeling days. She sat on Janie's lap and began crushing the girl's breasts. That suddenly calmed Janie down a lot, and her breasts began to harden while Joy removed the cloth.

"Getting all nice and hard...," Hannah said softly before getting mean, "Then a yank!"
"EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!" Janie shrieked.
"Will you talk?" Hannah snarled at the girl
"NNNNN!" the victim shook her head in continued defiance only to get yanked again, "EEEKK! MMMMMM!"
"Smother," Joy threatened and closed her nose with the noseclip.
"NGH! NGH!! MMM! MM MM MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm!" Janie's shriek descended to a soft sexual purr.
"Is she orgasming?" Hannah asked.
"I think so," Joy said with a laugh.

Nipple pain didn't work. Tickling didn't work. Waterboarding didn't work. Breathplay also didn't work. Hair pulling just pushed the girl toward orgasm. Janie was unbreakable it seemed. Joy, the sorority girl, finally had an idea that would probably work.

It was their last shot before defeat. Janie was an incredibly strong young lady. They pushed and pushed her in every way. The sensory overload was too much, and Janie was shrieking from the painful orgasm caused. This was more than she could handle, and Janie Patterson surrendered after a long fight.

"Finally!" Joy carefully removed the tape and the ball gag, "Where is it?"
"Living room closet... floor, back left corner," she gasped.
"Thank you!" Joy put the ball gag back in and went to retrieve the surprise.
"That was interesting!" Hannah said as she removed the clamps and pulled Janie's shirt down, "You OK?"
"Urrrr! Mmmm ohnnn!" Janie said confidently.
"Maybe next time it will be me!" Hannah wondered with excitement
"OOOOOH! Real Florida citrus! I've never heard of Harvey's!" Joy said as she retrieved the box from the closet.
"You're a sweetheart Janie! You stay safe in your captivity for a while!" Hannah said.

==================================================

"You all right, Janie?" Joy asked her as Janie stretched after her release.
"Yeah, I'm fine. That was one of the most unique and thrilling TUGs I've experienced. I was starting to think I wouldn't break without you doing something dangerous. I'm surprised you didn't use the wand on me," Janie remarked nonchalantly.
"I tried to avoid...," Joy started but stopped, "Hey, how did you know I have that?!"
"Hannah mentioned it. No, you really found ways to make my skin crawl. Just remember: revenge is a b-tch."
"I will remember that," Joy nodded.
"Jenny and Bridge would have been shrieking; Nichole would have been swearing; my sister would have loved it," Janie said confidently.
"I think Jenny and Sera would have shrieked; Bridget and Sera would have been swearing worse than Nichole," the thoughtful Joy added.
"See, we all got something from this: big girl TUGs don't have to be sexual," Janie pointed the obvious to Hannah.
"Any kind of TUG can be fun," Hannah grinned, "When it's just friends expressing their love for each other."

They all had a lot of fun that day. Janie proved her strength, Hannah learned a new game, and Joy explored the depths of her dominant side.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Janie is a joy! Joy is dedicated and with the program. Hannah may be new and just finding her way, but she is not to be dismissed. That was very hot, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Ooh, interrogation play, taking turns?? That's one of those "oh, I am digging myself a verryy deep hole here! (and I'm going to love/hate it SO much!)" scenarios.

You have to push the captive to that point where they give up the information, and with the only limits being "my panties stay on"? That leaves a lot of possibilities! ....but the whole time, you know that soon enough, *you* will be the one tied up and being pushed till you can't take any more!

Great writing and love the characters, they feel very relatable.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 010: Punished Pirate (F/F -> M/F)

Nichole had successfully kidnapped Jenny the pirate. The boastful Pirate Queen (as opposed to a Gangsta Princess) was looking the part of a pirate indeed as she wore her pink, knee-length skirt, black leggings, a black short-sleeve t-shirt, a pink bandana as a kerchief, and cowboy boots, and all was made perfect by the beautiful braid in her hair. Nichole took feigned offense to Jenny's comment that McDonald's did not make for a romantic dinner and now was taking the girl back to her own apartment.

Nichole had tied Jenny's breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, and thighs. Nichole kept a suitcase in her trunk for moving larger groceries and small people, and this was a perfect occasion to take the Pirate Queen back to her own apartment for some "sisterly" fun.

"Nichole, let me out of this suitcase!" Jenny begged as this was a first for her.
"Relax! I won't let you die!" Nichole was laughing at her friend.
"It's icy! What if we flip like a NASCAR at Talladega or an IndyCar at Indianapolis?"

Jenny whined all the way and wondered if she was turned on by the suitcase or just plain excitable. Nichole rolled the suitcase into the apartment with great caution and care. Finally, there were in the apartment where Nichole prepared to open the suitcase by first setting up her camera to film things.

"Let's open this up!" Nichole responded.
"You'd better. Sarah Nichole Petersen, I ought to do it back to you," Jenny playfully threatened her friend.
"You wouldn't fit me in there!" she smiled as she unzipped the bag, "I'm not as small or cute as you anyway!"
"There's only 3 inches difference! I'd make it work! Just because I'm a small, cute, immature, bandana-obsessed Pirate Queen!" Jenny responded.
"Hi!" Nichole greeted Jenny, "I think we are obsessed with TUGs and bandanas too."

Nichole said this knowing she was in her own pirate-like black skirt, pale blue leggings, black long-sleeve t-shirt, and pale blue bandana headband. When it came to being a Gangsta, Nichole was Queen and Jenny was Princess; when it came to being a Pirate, no one dared challenge Jenny. Jenny was the undisputed Queen of the TUG Pirates.

"Oh, that's better!" Jenny was wide-eyed.
"You're buzzed, Jenn!"
"Excited and in a dark suitcase... what do you expect?" Jenny could feign defiance at will.
"Oh, shut up!" Nichole jammed a blue rubber ball, threaded with a handkerchief, in Jenny's mouth.
"Mmm! MM mmm MMMM! NNN UH NN AH!" Jenny was defiant as Nichole cinched the knot tightly.
"Now get back in there!" Nichole shoved Jenny back inside the bag.
"Mmmmm!" Jenny moaned as the suitcase zipped shut.
"I love you!"

What Nichole didn't know that her video was going to cause a mutual friend to seek TUG revenge. Bridget, the strong rower, had seen what Nichole had posted in the CGC group and was going to avenge her friend in a playful way. It was time to rescue the Pirate Queen.

Bridget arrived and expressed her sadness at Jenny's predicament, but upon seeing the captive girl she was unable to resist torturing Jenny a little before kidnapping the girl back.

"Awww... she's cute. Zip it shut around my arm; I have an idea!" Bridget said after studying the Pirate Queen.
"OK!" Nichole zipped it shut.
"EEEEEEEEEEE! HAH HAH!" Jenny was completely defenseless against this tickling.

There was no escape for Jenny. She was put through 15 minutes of forced cackling, but it was enjoyable cackling. The tight confines made the imprisonment even more exhilarating. But, soon, Bridget tired of torturing Jenny and turned on Nichole.

"I think I'm going to tie you up and take Jenny for myself!" Bridget said with confidence.
"Say what?" Nichole wasn't expecting this twist.
"Down with you, you Pirate Usurper!" responded the Queen's rescue party.

Next thing Nichole knew, she was tied to a chair, but not as conventionally done. Her ankles were fastened to the corner where the top of the chair side meets the top vertical rail. Her knees were tied to where the seat, legs, and chair back meet. Her shoulders were tied to the chair legs. Her wrists were tied to where the underframe meets the legs but on the opposite side so that her arms crossed and made an X shape. A blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief and 8 layers of duct tape gagged her, and a black bandana blindfolded her. The chair was on its back on the floor. Selfies, photos, and videos naturally followed.

"EEMMMMMM!!" Nichole shrieked playfully into her gag.
"Sorry, Nichole, but your attempt to usurp the Pirate Queen has failed."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Nichole screamed as she got tickled.
"Here's poor little Jenny," Bridget pulled her out of the bag, "Let's bring you home," she effortlessly picked up the petite girl.
"MMMM!" Jenny nodded.
"Chris, you can do what you like with Nichole. I'm going home. She deserves to stay there a while though," Bridget said
"All right. You enjoy yourselves?" he wasn't sure what to make of that.
"Good! Stay safe and warm and have a blessed rest of your Sunday!"

Now Chris looked at his wife all trapped as she was. Her struggles were arousing, and she made lots of grunts as she tried to figure out her rope punishment. Even Nichole felt slight aroused knowing her husband was watching her.

"Poor Nichole... all helpless like this and such a cute pirate girl... It'd be a shame if I took advantage, wouldn't it?"
"Mmmmmm!" Nichole nodded and responded in a happy tone.
"I wouldn't do it if you didn't give me the green light!"

Nichole squealed a little as her leggings and then her underwear were pulled down as far as possible. Pirate Princess Nichole was in trouble and started getting spanked. Spanking combined with TUGs was the ultimate turn on for her, but they were yet to confirm this fact at this time. As of early 2018, they only knew she liked it.

"Pirate Nichole," he pet her head for a moment, "You've been a naughty girl. You kidnapped your sister and stuffed her in a suitcase and brought her here."
"MMM!" she felt another spank on her butt.
"I have to teach you a lesson! Your punishment is to be used as a f-cktoy by your husband!"
"MMMMM!" Nichole felt another spank.

Nichole and Chris were both scat-o-phobes enough that they'd not experimented with anal sex at all. This time, however, they made an exception. She let out a squeal of surprise when Chris made his first move, and even he was surprised. Nevertheless, she couldn't resist feeling some pleasure from it.

Nichole felt her excitement built with each motion Chris made. Here she was awkwardly bound, gagged, and blindfolded, and she loved that it was ending in fabulous bondage sex even if being f***ed wasn't exactly her thing. She loved being so helpless with him though because she knew, if anything, he was more vanilla than her, and she suspected this would be as extreme as they ever got.

Nichole was not much of a moaner. She usually would say little compliments or just breathe deeply at a moment like this, but this time she was moaning. It actually hurt a little bit. Her gagged moans only seemed to encourage him... to be gentler... more caring... more careful. He squeezed her breasts gently until they were hard, which always calmed her down during a rougher session.

After a little he paused and felt around her a bit. Nichole relaxed and felt him enter her front side, although she couldn't see how awkward this was. She let out a huge sigh of pleasure as she felt him empty himself inside her. A kiss on her cheek was how it ended.

Nichole didn't know that he had actually been so slow and gentle that start (when Bridget and Jenny left) to finish took almost an hour. She felt all the ropes come off her, but she stayed on the chair motionless and let him control the process.

"Stand up!" he ordered her.
"Mmmmm!" she obeyed.
"Do what you want now."

Nichole decided just to take off her skirt, push the remainder of her leggings and underwear off her, and then take off her shirt and bra. She was still gagged and blindfolded, but she removed the latter. Now all she had was a gag and a headband.

"You," he wrapped his arms around her, "Make the coldest days warmer. Take the gag and stuff off, please?"
"Mmm hmm," she removed the headband and tossed it in her laundry pile.

Nichole smoothly unwrapped the tape that had muffled her so much. Finally, it was gone, and she was unknotting the tight handkerchief that held the rubber ball in her mouth. She wiped her remaining spit on a dry part of the handkerchief.

"Well?" she asked, the cold clearly now paining her as her gait suffered.
"Shall we clean up?" he asked.
"I think so. Never, ever enter my arse again. I hated it, but I love you still," she ran her hands through his hair.
"I love you too, Nichole!" he embraced her, and they kissed.
"Let's take that shower, sweetheart. I'll put those clothes back on after."

Holding hands, the couple walked to the bathroom to enjoy a special time together.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As usual, you surprise and amaze. It seems like the combinations and possibilities with these big girls and their others are without limit.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic