The Mother-Daughter Damsels (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Mother-Daughter Damsels (M/FF)

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Penelope Raines. 22 years old , 5’6 Caucasian with a nice tan. I have light straight brown hair that goes down to just touching my shoulders. Brown eyes, medium lip

outfit would be a skirt, just above knees (so my captor can try to get my panties, satin button of long sleeve (pink), with one of those satin scarves that have the knot in front of them

Michelle Raines: 5’10 43 years old Caucasian, long straight brown hair that goes past shoulders, brown eyes, thin lips

Penn: 6’0 25 years old. Caucasian, plain face, dark messy brown hair.

First story! Open to constructive criticism! Hope you enjoy part one!

PART ONE:

Michelle was home alone in her nice Sunday outfit. A white button up shirt and grey skirt. On top of all that, she had a lovely satin scarf around her neck with the ends hanging at her shirt collar.

She liked the outfit not only because she felt good in it, she also felt prepared for guests. Especially knowing that her daughter was coming over the next morning, she had spent the afternoon trying on outfits to see impress her daughter that even at 43, she could still look sexy!

She looked in the mirror before putting on her glasses. Not like she really needed them. Her vision was fine but she did wear them when she would drive. Still, she felt she looked like a young hot secretary ready to help the boss!

She smiled at herself. This would be a wonderful getaway for the two of them. For the last two years, Penelope had been struggling with herself ever since her terrible relationship. Everything seemed like it was right. The boy even shared her name in a way. She thought it was a match made in heaven!

Her mother did not. As all mothers are aware of, she had an undeniable sense that he was not the right one. While she remained respectful to him, she always felt he was treating her wrong.

All came to a crashing end when he wouldn’t let Penelope see her mother and went as far as practically kidnapping her.

She ended up bringing him to court when it was all over and he was found for kidnapping, holding someone against their will, threatening their life, and so on and so forth. Forty years minimum he got.

Since then, Penelope had been struggling with believing in herself. Now she was finally going back to her mom’s getaway cabin so they could have time alone and not have to think about the other stresses of life.

What she did not know was that someone had been watching and following her over the past three days. Someone who wanted to get revenge on not just Penelope but her mother as well.

Penn hiked up her driveway before going to the back. He opened up the door letting himself in. He listened as Michelle went into her living room and sat down to read.

Smiling to himself, he began to creep up behind the unsuspecting mom.
Last edited by Gaggedcowgirl 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

An interesting start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes! :)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Very good opener! I am excited to learn what happens next!
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Very nice opening, so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments!

Unfortunately, I’m going to cut out Kara. I’ve found that she is kind of boring (yes, already) and it doesn’t change much of the story. Hope she wasn’t a favorite, lol!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Welcome to this forum and congratulations on your first story here. I believe that you have made an auspicious beginning. Good introduction of the characters and nice setup for what may follow. I am looking forward to what may follow.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Welcome to this forum and congratulations on your first story here. I believe that you have made an auspicious beginning. Good introduction of the characters and nice setup for what may follow. I am looking forward to what may follow.

Nothing to add on my part - I feel the same way as [mention]GreyLord[/mention] ! Welcome!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Part two

He walked up behind Michelle, moving his hands in the ready position. Then in one swift motion, he threw one hand over her mouth and with the other, he grabbed her left wrist yanking her out of the chair.

Michelle let out a muffled scream trying to pull away but he was too quick. He pinned her arm behind her back and said sharply, “Stop struggling!”

She kept trying to pull away. Not a great listener. He slowly began to bend her arm up her back.

“Mmph!!” she yelped in pain, her eyes grimacing as pain seated up her shoulder. “Stop struggling Mrs. Raines or you’ll get yourself hurt. I’m going to remove my hand now. You and I both know there’s no point in screaming. No one is close enough to hear you.”

She nodded and he freed her mouth before grabbing her other wrist and pulling it behind her back. “Penn!! How are you here? You’re supposed to be serving forty years!”

“Long story short, the judge decided there wasn’t enough evidence—“

“Not enough evidence?! Are you out of—Ow!”

“Don’t interrupt me Michelle,” he said before relaxing her arm again. He moved his face into her hair, taking in a deep breath through his nose. Michelle’s stomach churned, wanting to throw up in disgust. “What do you want pervert?!”

“I never thought of you being polite! Then again, you never were. Never treated me like part of your family.”

“You never were and never will be! You almost murdered my daughter!”

“Pity she had to run her mouth off to you. Truthfully, you were the last person I wanted to know. But I’ll deal with her later. Right now, I’m going to have some fun with my new sexy milf!”

In quick succession, he winds a rope around her wrists. He finished it off by looping it in between her wrists before cinching it tight! Michelle could feel her heart race but he wasn’t near finished. He yanked her elbows together, ignoring her shriek of pain and did the same as her wrists.

Then he took another rope and wrapped it above and below her breasts before tying it tight pinning her arms against her back.

He then sat her down on a chair and proceeded to bind her ankles together. As he was finishing, Michelle muttered, “You’re a psychopath!”

“Ah, the sexy milf speaks!”

“Please don’t call me that! It makes me very uncomfortable!” He stops his work and then rests his arms on her thighs. “Do I look like I’m trying to pamper your majesty right now?”

“What are you going to do with me?”

Taking his hand, he placed it over her breasts and clenched hard. “Aiih!” He didn’t let go either. As Michelle screamed in pain, he said in a cold calm voice, “Im going to enjoy your body. Im going to worship your feet and play with your boobs. I’m going to explore underneath that skirt of yours. I’m going to take everything away from you! You’re movement, your spirit, and pretty soon your mouth! Next I’m going to take these off that sexy face of yours!”

He grabs her glasses and she watches as he nonchalantly throws them in the trash nearby. “You won’t be needing those anymore. Now, where were we?”

He then takes both hands and squeezes both breasts as hard as he could. Michelle screamed out in pain once more as delight filled Penn’s eyes. He let go and then went to his pockets and pulled out three pairs of panties. Michelle looked on in fear as he sniffed them and then walked over. Holding them to her face, he said, “I spent the last three days pleasuring myself in these! Time for you to taste them!”

“No! No please! Don’t—Mph!”

“There we go,” he said gently as he stuffed them one by one in her mouth. “Don’t fight it, just accept it. Good girl. Now, time to tie it off.”

He undid the knot of the scarf from under chin and asked, “Was this your favorite?”

“Yes… you better not ruin it!”

He then got behind her and yanked it over her mouth. When he did his first knot, he pulled the satin ends as hard as he could, squeezing her face snd making her cheeks bulge up. Michelle moaned in pain as he tied not only a second knot but a third as well. “I think it looks better on you this way.”

He walked back in front of her, a demented smile coming to his face. He gently touched her chin and rubbing his thumb over her gagged lips. “Oh you are one sexy milf! And I have you all to myself.” Michelle moaned weakly and pulling her face away.

He forcefully grabbed her collar and pulled her close to him once more. “Now, time to have some fun? You like to have fun, don’t you?”

“Nmm! Mnn mph mn mnn!” Michelle shook her head but it was no use. Penn’s lustful eye looked over her body. He took his other hand and brushed her cheek causing her to shiver in fear and disdain. “Gmf mff mnn.”

“Don’t worry my sexy milf! I’m going to take my time with you.”
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great story here. The one suggestion I would make is that it's best to not have two different characters speaking in the same paragraph, because then readers can become confused about who's speaking.

Other than, good stuff, hope to see more soon.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Terry45 wrote: 1 year ago Great story here. The one suggestion I would make is that it's best to not have two different characters speaking in the same paragraph, because then readers can become confused about who's speaking.

Other than, good stuff, hope to see more soon.
Good point! I see what you mean! Thanks!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

While I favor consensual play, there is no question that this was very hot. I have to hope that Michelle will have her revenge at some point.
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Part Three

Michelle watched as he took another rope and then bound and cinched her ankles together.

She moaned into her gag and watched as he got up and walked over to her bedroom.

“Hop on over, milf.”

Watching her feet, she began to do just that, bouncing over to him, her ponytail doing the same.

“You look so adorable! Now follow me and don’t stop hopping until I say so!”

She followed him into the room before he stopped at the end of her bed. When he looked back, he noticed she just stood there. “Did I say stop?”

“Mnn nmwmr mls mn mnn.”

“Hmm, the gag might need a little work. To your point, there is one place you can go and that’s up and down. Now hop!”

She moaned but did as told. As she bounced up and down, he walked around to her back. He then shoved her onto the bed and said, “Don’t move. This might sting.”

To her shock, he lifted up her skirt and then proceeded to spank her satin panties. “Mmm! Mrf! Mn!!”

Spank!

“I’m just getting started.”

Spank! Spank! Spank!

With each slap, he took a pause before going at her again. Michelle tried to resist but he simply put her back in place before slapping her butt even harder.

“Mppp!”

“That’s not going to happen. You’ve been naughty and need to be punished.”

“Mmph!!”

Finally, after about fifteen more minutes, he stopped to take a breath. He kissed her panties before pulling her back upright. “Hop!”

With no choice and not wanting to be spanked anymore, Michelle did as told. Albeit rather reluctantly. Her legs and feet were getting sore and it was especially difficult to do in heels.

He finally gave her a break and he pulled off one of the blankets. Lifting up the woman, he placed her in bed and threw her heels to the floor. She watched as he kneeled at the end of the bed and began to caress her toes. She glared at him but he paid her no mind. He leaned forward and then placed his lips around her big toe. Michelle squealed as he began to suck and lather his tongue over her toe. She tried to pull and push away but he took both hands holding her still. Then he began to lick and suck on the rest.

Michelle moaned in disgust but he continued on. Once he finished that foot. He said, “I’ll have Penelope work on the next one.”

Mrs. Raines protested but he put a finger to his lips. “Mouthing off would not be wise.”

Then he crawled in next to her and held her by the waist. “I enjoyed our time so far. We’ll have lots more fun tomorrow. You and me… and Penelope!”

Michelle angrily turned around glaring at him. He simply smiled and said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be as gentle to her as I was to you. Maybe even more.”

He sat up and she rolled over to see him pull out a cloth. He poured something into it but Michelle immediately knew what it was.

She tried to get away but he pressed the chloroform over her nose and watched as her eyes started to fade away. Once she was asleep, Penn grabbed her phone. After he got her thumb print, he immediately looked through her messages. A smile came to his face. Penelope would be there early the next morning.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

More, please!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your story does beg for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Your story does beg for more.
Thank you! Very flattering!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Exciting!Thanks!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago Exciting!Thanks!
Thanks for coming back for a second read, lol
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Really enjoying the story so far. Can't wait for the daughter to show up :D
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

TG03 wrote: 1 year ago Really enjoying the story so far. Can't wait for the daughter to show up :D
I do have to give thanks to you! I get ideas from our chats! So thank you for inspiration!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

PART FOUR

Penn had taken advantage of his hostage being asleep as he took a nap as well. Several times he placed a chloroform soaked rag over her face to continue her sleep.

When morning came, with Michelle sleeping soundly, Penn was getting to work. He untied her and carried her into the living room. He slumped her down in a chair and made a tight crotch rope tie. Something for you to enjoy, he mused to himself. He then pulled her arms behind her back. He bound and cinched her wrists together before letting them dangle in the air.

He then knelt down to her feet. He kissed and sucked her toes once more before binding and cinching her ankles together. Taking another rope, he tied the end to her ankles before pulling it from underneath to her hands. He tied the other end to her wrists tight enough to make the rope taught.

He noticed Michelle begin to stir. He smiled to himself and rested his arms on her lap. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she let out a groan. “What’s going on?”

When her senses came, she immediately noticed she couldn’t move her hands or feet in opposite directions. Penn took his hand and began to pull her skirt up. “What are you—!”

“Hush…” he said in almost a whisper. She suddenly felt a strong sensation as he pulled at the rope running over her clit. She closed her eyes, unable to stop a moan from escaping her lips. Penn smiled and said, “See? Im not all bad, am I?”

Michelle opened her eyes, trying to fight the unwanted pleasure. As he began to gently caress her panty over her sensitive area, he continued, “I never liked you and yet you always infatuated me! You’re just so gorgeous! I always wanted you. I wanted you and Penelope. I told her my idea… she did not receive the request well. But now, I’m going to have that opportunity.”

“You… perv…eted… psychopath,” she whispered through clenched teeth and blushed cheeks. Finally he stopped and stood up at full height. He then reached forward and began to unbutton her satin top.

Michelle tried to move away but he had already gotten started. He stopped until her lace bra was showing. Then taking his thumb, he took ahold of the middle before pulling it down exposing her breasts. He gave her boobs a forceful squeeze causing her to yelp.

“Are you going to be a good girl or do I have to punish you?” He squeezed once more. “Ahh! What do you want!?”

“I want you. I want Penelope. The sexiest mother and daughter in the world. And I want you as my pets.”

He gave her tits another squeeze. “And I must admit, the feistiness you and your daughter share is a turn on for me!”

“Screw you!”

Penn laughed before leaning in and kissing her boobs. Michelle shivered, another feeling come from the rope rubbing against her clit.

He smiled before standing up. He leans forward causing Michelle to move her face. He frowns but still kisses her cheek anyway.

“Now I think we need to get to the next step.” He moves his hand back under her skirt. “As effective as this rope is, your panties are still blocking too much.”

Michelle watched as he took out a knife. “What are you…” She began to shake in fear as he carefully cut them off before setting them to the side.

Now the raw rope was pressed over her exposed womanhood. “If you don’t want that to rub, no sudden movements. But don’t worry, I know inside you want it!”

He had the most devilish smile on his face before he focused on her breasts and began to play with her tits rubbing, flicking, and even licking them. Finally Michelle had enough. “Get off me!”

He silently stood back up. He took her scarf and got behind her. Without saying a word, he tied a large knot in the middle before pulling it in her mouth. “Gnf!”

He tied it as tight as he could against the back of her head. Once she was silenced, he placed his hands on her shoulders and put his nose in her hair.

“You’re in no position to make demands. You’re mine now, Mrs. Raines. It would be wise to just accept your current predicament.”

“Umff!” Michelle yanked her body away but the sharp movement led to the rope rub against her clit. He slumped her back and took ahold of her ponytail and pulled her head back so she was staring up at him. He leaned over and kissed her lips.

“Pity that the knot is there, I would have expired that sexy mouth of yours. But you’re a feisty cougar so I’m afraid it’s necessary for the time being.”

Penelope hummed along to the radio as she made her way down the driveway. She looked forward to just mom and her! While not all twenty-two year olds would want to hang out with their mom, she was looking forward to it! Just some quiet time just the two of them.

She pulled up next to her mom’s vehicle before turning the engine off. She then grabbed her purse and suitcase and made her way to the door.

Knock! Knock!

Penn and Michelle both looked up. The boy grabbed the back of her neck and whispered, “Don’t be stupid. You’re going to be a well behaved milf for me, alright?”

“Jgn plgn dgnt hgn hrr!” Michelle begged as fear came to her eyes. Penn laughed and said, “That all depends on your daughter’s cooperation.”

Knock! Knock!

“I’m coming in mom!” Penelope called out as she opened the door. Penn got behind the wall staring at Michelle. Her breasts heaved up and down and her teeth clenched the knot of her gag in agony.

“Mom?”

Penelope set her things down and looked in the living room. She was confused to see a chair in the middle of the room. “Mom? Why’s there a chair in the middle of the room?”

Still no response. She noticed her mom’s light on and walked over.

“Mom I—oh my gosh?! Mom! What—mphf!”

Penn clamped a hand over her mouth before grabbing one of her arms and pinning it behind her back. Michelle cried out helplessly as Penelope’s eyes filled with fear. She took her free hand and grabbed at the hand covering her mouth but his grip was as tight as iron.

He could not help but laugh. “Hello Penelope. It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The dastardly Penn seems to be having everything going his way. He certainly has been enjoying mom. Now, it looks like it is the daughter's time to be the victim.
Spy Task Force Completed
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Wow, this story appears to be heating up. Wonder what's going to happen to the girls now that Penelope has entered the picture ;)
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

PART FIVE

Penelope screamed as she tried to yank him off. Penn simply pulled her restrained arm upwards.

“Mmmphhh!!!”

As her daughter’s face filled with pain, Michelle begged, “Stlgt! Ygn hgnng hrn!”

The boy laughed as Penelope continued to yelp in pain. “It’s up to her.”

The girl finally gave up trying to pull away. He uncovered her mouth and she immediately asked, “How are you here?!”

“Long story short,” he says as he grabs her other wrist and holds it behind her back, “your case was defined as faulty and no longer exists. I was set free and as far as anyone knows, I’m in Alaska living a quiet honest life.”

“You’re a liar!! How did you escape?”

“I had help from the law. I have friends who run the show. And because of them, you and I are back together.”

He held her wrists in one hand as he pulled out a rope. “I wonder if you share your mother’s kinky side?”

“Please I just—Agh! Aiiih! What are you doing?!!”

He pulled her wrists up in a reverse prayer. Then he bound her wrists tightly together. After that, he tied her forearms and before winding a rope around her breasts holding her hands in place.

As Penelope moaned in pain, he paused his work and reached his hand down her skirt. “Hey! Stop!”

He pulled her skirt back and smiled. He moved his other hand touching her panties and slid his hand over her crotch.

“Stop!” Penelope squealed as tears began to well up in her eyes. “Please! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Good to hear that you’re willing to cooperate!”

“No that’s not what I meant! Please—Mph!”
He clamped a hand over her mouth and continued to rub his hand over her privates.

“Mmrf! Mmph! Mnnn Mph!” She moaned in agony, her eyes shutting as she tried to wriggle free.

Michelle was watching all of this and her heart broke. This wasn’t supposed to be happening! They were supposed to be enjoying time just the two of them. But now they were being held hostage in their own home!

Finally Penn stopped before shoving Penelope on the floor. She groaned and watched as he walked over to her mom. “What are you…”

As her voice trailed off, he pulled the gag out of her mouth allowing Michelle to cough and catch her breath. “What do you want Penn? I’ll do anything! What can I do to make you leave and never come back?”

He threw the gag off to the side before walking back over to her. He undid her bindings that held her to the chair allowing her legs and wrists to move independently once more.

“Hop for me little bunny.”

He helped her up on her feet before stepping back next to Penelope. He lifted her to her knees and began to fondle her breasts. “Hop and I’ll stop.”

Michelle immediately began to jump up and down. She could feel the rope pleasuring her and her face began to turn red in embarrassment.

Penn smiled and said, “See your mom? She enjoys her little plaything. And if she doesn’t, she better hope she does. Because if she decides to stop prematurely, I’ll make sure her hops become anything but enjoyable.”

Penelope wanted to pull away. She wanted to struggle. But any sudden movement seemed to make her arms and shoulders spark in pain. She could only watch as her mom jumped up and down.

Michelle could feel herself getting closer and closer to climaxing. She clenched her teeth, trying not to release for this monster. But it was getting harder and harder as the rope rubbed nonstop.

“Alright that’s enough.” She breathed a sigh of relief as she stopped and fell back into her chair panting.

He flipped her around to face him. She looked up and gave him her most defiant look. He smiled as he pulled her in close. Looking at her daughter, he gave her butt a squeeze.

“Ah!” She jumped a bit and he said, “As much as a unpleasant woman you are, you always were the hottest milf in the neighborhood.”

“You’re disgusting! Untie is right now and we won’t call the police!”

“Oh no Michelle. Do you really think I can trust a word you say after everything? You and I both know that the moment you’re free, you’ll be calling the police!”

“Penn please!”

He looked back to Penelope. He frowned a bit and pushed Michelle back in her chair. “I need to fix those saucy mouths of yours now. Especially your slut daughter’s! After all, she’s the reason this is all happening. Could never keep her motor mouth shut.”

He went to Penelope’s suitcase breaking it open. He dug through her belongings before finding where she kept her nice lace panties. Taking a fistful, he said, “These will serve just fine. I’ll be right back. You two enjoy each other!”

With that he left the two sitting across from one another. He went in the bedroom and they heard the door shut.

They both shared a worried look. What was he doing in there?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Is he going to wear them on his head?
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Is he going to wear them on his head?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic