The Mother-Daughter Damsels (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Uh, oh...Penn can't be up to anything good. Nice update, loved the hopping section.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

My only regret is that I barely stumbled upon this amazing story so late! Awesome work [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] the pacing is perfect, the story is not overly-detailed and interactions between characters are fantastic! Looking forward to what comes next
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago My only regret is that I barely stumbled upon this amazing story so late! Awesome work @Gaggedcowgirl the pacing is perfect, the story is not overly-detailed and interactions between characters are fantastic! Looking forward to what comes next
Wow! I’m really flattered and humbled by this! Thank you! This means so much!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 1 year ago
Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago My only regret is that I barely stumbled upon this amazing story so late! Awesome work @Gaggedcowgirl the pacing is perfect, the story is not overly-detailed and interactions between characters are fantastic! Looking forward to what comes next
Happy to hear it! Thank you for taking the time to reply, cowgirl bondage is a big fantasy of mine and you added a sexy mature mom to the mix so that’s already two thumbs up in my book! May I direct message you by chance?
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago
Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 1 year ago
Happy to hear it! Thank you for taking the time to reply, cowgirl bondage is a big fantasy of mine and you added a sexy mature mom to the mix so that’s already two thumbs up in my book! May I direct message you by chance?

Yes by all means!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

So…

Unfortunately I’m prematurely ending this story…

I’ve been thinking and contemplating this for a certain amount of time. It’s already had changes that I made that I regret because I could have wrote them out better. I also feel a little too limited with only three characters and writing it is rough and I feel after all the kindness shown to me, you deserve better.

I’m working on a similar but more complex story that I hope you all enjoy. Apologies again if this is upsetting.

(Another part of me has a hard time with negative intrusive thoughts that influences how I feel a certain story is going)

Thank you for all your support and the kind comments you have made! They have really inspired me to shoot higher.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Completely understand! Hope you’re able to do what you want and keep pursuing your passions!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Eh I’ll bounce back and forth

PART SIX

Penelope turned around allowing her mother to look over her shoulder and try to work at the knots around her arms. Even with her nails though, she couldn’t pull or find a loose end.

“Mom! Let me try your ankles!”

Michelle sighed before turning around and putting her feet out. Penelope began to try to undo the knot.

As much as she tried, the knot wouldn’t give one bit. Penelope moaned but her mother wasn’t ready to give up hope… not yet at least.

She looked around, searching for anything that she could rub her bindings against to cut them. Nothing.

“Hope you two have been enjoying your time together. The two looked back to see Penn walk back in.

“You won’t get away—gmph! Agmf!!” Penelope face turned red as her cum stained panties were crammed in her mouth. She tried to fight but he placed one of his sweat socks in her mouth joining the panties!

“Stop! Leave her alone!” Michelle cried helplessly as he yanked a cloth over her daughter’s lips before tying the ends tightly against the back of her head. She moaned in pain as her cheeks bulged out above her otm gag.

Penn then went over to her mother. “I have something only slightly different planned for you!“

“Mm mn!” She mumbled shaking her head. He got behind her holding the panties to her lips. “Not going to cooperate?”

Michelle shook her head. He pinched her nose shut and her mouth popped open for air. Not only did she get that m, he also fed her a pair of cum soaked panties in her mouth.

“Mmf!”

He pulled out a bandana and said, “Open up milf!”

Before she could respond, he yanked the bandana into her mouth. He pulled it against the corners of her mouth before tying the tail ends cruelly tight against the back of her head.

He then went in front and grabbed her chin. “Press those sexy lips together!”

“Imn cmt!”

“Do it!”

Doing her best, she forced her lips together making her jaw hurt.

He then looked back at Penelope. She had tears in her eyes now. He caressed his thumb over her gagged lips saying, “This place is remote but not enough. The three of us are going for a ride. Milf in the trunk and the little princess right behind me!”

“Nm! Lmn ms gmnn!”

“I’m sorry sweetheart,” he replied with a mockingly smile, “but you’ll be coming with me. Now sit tight while I put your mom in safe keeping!”

He then went back to Michelle. She tried to resist but he grabbed her by the waist before throwing her over his shoulder. When he walked out, it was dark now. Perfect so no one would see them. He opened the trunk up before throwing her in. He pulled out a black hood and pulled it over her head. Michelle began to panic as breathing became harder. He turned her on her back and warned, “If your sexy lips aren’t pursed

together when that comes off, Penelope is going to get some crotch rope fun!”

“Mmf!”

Slam!

Penelope squealed as she was laid in the back. He fondled her breasts once more before saying, “Ready for our honeymoon?”

“Mmmph!!”

Tears stained her face as she begged and cried. He wiped her face before shutting the door. He got in the driver’s seat and smiled. With a turn of the key, the three were off. Michelle in the trunk, Penelope in the back seat. Both worried about what he had planned.

But one thought crossed both of their minds: Where was he taking them?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am enjoying your stories. Keep up the good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

PART SEVEN

Michelle moaned and ached at every bump and turn. To his credit (the little he deserved), he had padded the trunk so her head didn’t hurt that much as it bounced into the sides.

Her womanhood was getting unwanted pleasure. She tried to squeeze her legs shut but the road they were on made her body move so much that she was coming closer and closer to an orgasm. Her heart raced as she tried to fight it.

No… she could not. Her heart stopped racing as she climaxed. Part of her felt relief but the other felt total and utter embarrassment. She already was thinking of what kind of taunts he had in store for her.

But her mind quickly moved from herself and to her poor daughter. She was in the view of that monster!

Penelope struggled but each time she looked up, she saw Penn’s eyes staring her down in the mirror. Knowing better than to anger him more, she would simply give up. She had learned from last time.
—————————
When Penelope woke up, the first thing she noticed was her arms were incredibly sore from hanging over her head. Her eyes began to open and her world was a blur. Then she began to come into focus. She was in a dark room. Her hands were suspended above her head and her body was tied to a chair.

Her ankles were bound together but were free for her to extend out and inward. Her jaw was incredibly sore as her mouth was packed with what she guessed to be five sweaty socks. A brutally tight otm gag was tight over her mouth causing her cheeks to bulge up a bit.

“Hmmpf…” she moaned quietly. She tested her wrist bindings but there was no moving. She suddenly heard fast footsteps. Mom? Was she being rescued? Her eyes widened at the sight before her.

“Pmn?” He walked over to her silently, his eyes looking her over. He knelt before her and touched two fingers to her gag. Feeling her lips underneath the cloth, she couldn’t help but begin to guess he was not coming to untie her.

“I never realized how sexy you look tied up like this.”

Penelope felt her heart sink. That was the last thing she wanted to hear. She tried to look away but he grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him.

“Your mom is looking for you. She’s called the police for help. I’ve already been questioned.”

He began to unbutton her blouse and she started to squeal. He put a finger to her lips and said coldly, “Don’t.”

He undid her blouse and then pulled her bra down revealing her breasts. He pinched her nipples causing her to squeal once more. He smiled and pinched again, this time holding on.

As she moaned and let out muffled murmurs, he continued, “You and I were made for each other. Penn and Penelope… the stars aligned when I met you. But your bitch mother had to get in the way.”

Penelope glared and start to scold him but he pinched once more causing her to whine instead. He felt his cock become hard. Not only did he feel turned on by her muffled noises, the power he had over her was invigorating.

“I’m going to take you with me. We’re going to go away, just you and I, to a place where no one will ever find us. I’ll take care of you. Your mom will never get in the way of our love.”

Penelope weakly shook her head. Penn’s face turned to a frown. That was a mistake. He forcefully took his hand and grabbed her bottom jaw. He forced her to look him in the eyes and he whispered, “You can either come willingly or I can force you with me. Are you going to cooperate?”

Penelope glared at him in defiance. He let go and said, “You’ll have it your way for now. If you want to be tied up like that, more power to you. But when we get alone, you will do as I say.”

She felt his presence get closer. Her heart sank as the tip of his penis was pressing into her skirt he was so close to her. A manic smile came to his face. “Let’s finalize this before we—“

“Don’t move!”

They both looked up just as police ran in. Penn went for his gun but they seized him before he could do anything. As for his captive, she could only cry in relief. An older police man came over to her and immediately pulled her gag off and helped get the socks out of her mouth. When she looked back at him, a friendly warm smile came to his face.

“Don’t worry Penelope. The only place you’re going now is home. You’re safe now. Your mom is waiting for you at the station.”
—————————
“We’re here!”

Penelope opened her eyes snapping back to reality to see them pull into a gravel road. The house, or cabin, itself actually looked very nice. How was he able to come by this?

“It’s my mom’s place,” he explained answering her bewildered eyes. “It was supposed to be ours but you threw that away like it was trash. Now it’s ours but this time, you won’t have a way out.”

He grabbed her by the legs pulling her out. He set her upright and then leaned forward and grabbed her legs.

“Mmph!” She shrieked as he lifted her over his shoulder. He then slapped her buttocks causing her to let out another yelp.

His mocking laughter made a pit of humiliation in her stomach. He carried her up the stairs before letting them into the building. He set her face forward on the table.

Her heart raced as she felt his hands caress her hips and lift her skirt up. She started to squirm that was responded with a hard spank!

“Mmmph!”

He grabbed her hair and forced her head forward on the table. “You’ll be in the dark for a little bit. There are some other loose ends I need to take care of.”

“Mmf?” Before she could respond, he pulled a black pillowcase over her head. He then took another rope and secured it around her neck so she wouldn’t be able to shake it off.

He got up and grabbed the back of her neck. “Umf!” She grunted as he lifted her up and forced her to walk forward. He guided her downstairs before shoving her against a chair . He untied her wrists but her freedom didn’t last long.

He yanked her arms forward and wound rope around her wrists. Was he secured them together, he attached on another and then threw it over a pipe above her head. He took the loose end and pulled up.

“Mmf!” She grimaced as he sat on her lap keeping her down while stretching her arms as high as she could reach. After he secured them in place, he bound her ankles and stomach to the chair.

He stood in front of her relishing in the fear and nervousness on display. He took a riding crop and gently touched it to her covered chin. She looked in his direction and he said, “While you’re doing here, I want you to know that I’ll be having some fun with your precious mother!”

“Nmmf!!!”

“Oh yes!” He replied sharply moving the crop down under her skirt. As he touched it against her panties, he continued, “That bitch has it coming for destroying us! Once I’m done with her, I’ll be back for some more of you! How does that sound?”

Penelope whimpered shaking her head and began to find against her bindings. But there was nothing she could do. The lights were turned out and the last thing she heard was the door slam shut.

As for Penn, he went back outside. He opened up the trunk to find Michelle’s defiant face shoot up to him. He smirked back at her. Even for being fake, he applauded her bravery. She was going to need it for what was going to come next!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

We are getting the background. Penn is some piece of work. Penelope is enduring. I think we will get to see just how tough she is before you are finished. But Michelle, she is the tough cookie in this batch. Penn had best be careful not to let her have any opportunity to take control.
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

PART EIGHT
He grabbed Michelle and carried her in his arms. She grunted as he adjusted his hand under her knees and his other around her back with his hand grabbing ahold of her breast.

“Mph!”

Penn laughed and said, “I see you enjoyed the ride! We’ll have to change this little milf’s panties!”

Her face turned red in embarrassment as he carried her into the house. He dumped her on the ground started to untie her ankles. As he did, he said, “Remember I have Penelope. Do something stupid and I’ll hurt her.”

She glared at him but obeyed his orders. Once her feet were free, he pulled her panties off. She watched in disgust as he put them up to his nose. His eyes seemed to go in a trance and a twisted smile came to his face.

“Oh my…”

She noticed his other hand had gone down to feeling himself. She shuddered and then he seemed to snap back into reality. He shoved them in his pocket and then took both hands and grabbed her by the arms. He sat her upright pulling her close to his chest.

She grunted and muttered muffled protests as he took one hand and pulled her hair behind her ears. “You really are a beauty… it’s too bad you’re a piece of work.”

“Gmph!” She tried to pull away but he held her still. He then placed her against the wall and undid her blouse revealing her beautiful melons! She glared at him but was unable to not let her face flush red. He then pulled her skirt up and stepped back.

“Whmn mrr mww mnng?”

He pulled out his phone saying, “Lips together, milf!”

She did as told but to her horror, he began to snap pictures!! “Whmt! Stmp! Stmp!”

“Perfect! Love those big wide eyes! So sexy!”

Michelle started to feel less scared and more anxious. Never had she felt more helpless in such a compromised position. She began to struggle but this only made Penn even more excited.

“Perfect Michelle! Adorable! Keep wriggling! You’re giving me great action shots!”

She slumped her shoulders down in despair. She could feel her eyes well up with tears and she looked away from him. Unfortunately, even that was what he wanted. “The look of despair… great finale! Michelle you are quite the actress and model! You gave me every picture and emotion I was looking for.”

“Scwm mww!” She retorted as tears ran down her cheeks. Her words did nothing as he flipped through his phone gazing at them all. In abhorrent disgust, she saw him stroke himself. “Oh so hot! I’ll have to get a video to hear that sexy milf gag talk you do so well!”

She looked away as more tears ran down her face. Penn tucked his phone away and went over to her. He lifted her up on her feet and pulled put his crop. He gently switched her breasts saying, “Hop to the bedroom. And I want big bounces. Don’t and I’ll make you do it again.”

In shame she did as told. She hopped all the way to his room. Before she could fall on his bed, he held her straight. “Hop until I tell you to stop.”

She did as told. While there was no rope rubbing against her clit this time, his words were just as humiliating. “Yes, oh my sexy little bunny! Yes!”

He began to masturbate as she continued. Her muffled grunts causing him to grow harder and to move faster. “Ahh!”

Cum exploded out of his cock and onto her skirt. She moaned as he held his hand up as he regained his breath but at least the jumping was over.

He pulled her skirt off exposing her naked womanhood and threw it off to the side. He laid her down in bed and then slid next to her fully naked. He wrapped his arms around her body and pressed his penis against her.

As he closed his eyes, he whispered, “See you in the morning!”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention], you are painting the picture of these episodes with great clarity. Your depiction of Penn is so well done that I can easily conceive of some deranged ahole acting just like that. I admire your gag talk. Envy might be the more proper word. I just haven't figured out how to do that yet! Looking forward to your next part.
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

PART NINE

Penelope opened her eyes. She had actually managed sleep! She looked around but the living nightmare was a reality still. Her arms were exhausted from being held above her head for so long.

“Hmmh?” she called out softly. No response. She began to test her bindings, seeing if they had any change.

Suddenly two hands touched her shoulders. “Mmph!” she squealed as her head turned back to try to see behind her. One hand moved and clamped over her already gagged mouth and the other grabbed at her breast.

“Mmn…” Her face blushed in embarrassment for letting out a moan. The hand over her mouth moved to her hair, running his fingers through her hair. She fumed silently and prayed he would stop.

“Good morning sleeping beauty!”

She rolled her eyes and then the hands let go. Penn walked in front of her and untied her hands. Once they were free, he let her drop them. She didn’t try anything. After all, her body and legs were still bound to the chair. He would still win a fight with her without much effort.

She began to rub her arms but he didn’t give her much time. He immediately went and pulled her arms behind her back. She moaned as he bound her hands together cruelly tight.

When he finished, he knelt down in front of her. “I’m going to remove the gag now. Don’t scream. You’re in the mountains and no one will hear you. If you do, your mom gets hurt. Do we have an understanding?”

She nodded and he moved his hands up and pulled the cloth down. She spat her panties in his hand which he tossed to the side.

When he looked up, he saw a look of defiance in her eyes. “Care to share?”

“Why are you doing this? If they really did release you early, why come back? Why not go out separate ways?”

He laughed and touched his hand to her cheek. “Because I still love you.”

“You have a funny way of showing it,” she muttered moving her face away. He gently took ahold of her chin and pulled her face back to him. “Consider it this way. You and I were meant for one another. Penn and Penelope. It was as if our names aligned. But there were other forces working against us. If your bitch mom had given me an honest chance, you and I would be together. Who knows, we might even have a kid or two.”

“My mom did give you a chance.”

He shook his head releasing her chin. He pulled up a small table setting it in front of her. “She’s filled your head with lies. Can’t you see it? She brainwashed you.”

He pulled out some food and held out some to her lips. Begrudgingly, she let him feed her. As he fed her small mouthfuls, he said, I remember very clearly how things went…”
————————
Penn walked up to the door. He took a deep breath before letting it out. Holding his hand up, he knocked on the door.

Knock! Knock!

The door opened and he felt his heart race. Standing there in a sundress was Michelle Raines. Her long dark brown hair hanging down and a gorgeous face with a pair of glasses on. She smiled at him asking, “Hello?”

He smiled back saying, “I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Penn. I am your daughter’s boyfriend.”

“Oh what a surprise! Please come in!”

He stepped in the house as she closed the door behind him. “Please excuse the mess, I was just going through some old papers. Let’s go to the living room. Would you like anything to drink?”

“Oh no, that won’t be necessary.” He sat down in a chair while Michelle sprawled out on the sofa with a cup of coffee in her hands.

“I must say, I am a bit surprised that Penelope isn’t here.”

“She was a bit busy. I also wanted to just formally introduce myself.”

“Well you are quite the gentleman. Tell me Penn, what do you do for a living?”

“I have taken over our family business. We’re a nonprofit photography organization. We’ve done weddings, companies, young couples, anything like that.”

“Interesting! I’m surprised Penelope hasn’t said anything about that. She really speaks rather admirably about you.”

He chuckled a bit shaking his head. He watched as her painted fingernails wrapped around her cup as she gently blew over the steam. He could feel himself getting aroused as she closed her eyes to take a drink.

“Mrs. Raines, have you ever done any modeling before?”

Michelle smiled and shook her head. “I never got that kind of look.”

“A shame to hear. You are very beautiful.” Michelle’s face blushed and a weak smile came to her face. Setting her cup down, she replied, “That is very kind of you to say.”

“I have my camera in my car if you wanted a few pictures?” To his dismay, Michelle shook her head. “That’s awfully kind of you but no thanks. I don’t feel comfortable having my picture taken by strangers.”

Stranger? I introduced myself. Was that not enough? I’m your daughter’s boyfriend after all. We’ll be family sooner than later. He shrugged his shoulders and said, “Your loss.”

He could see her body shift a bit and her demeanor slightly change. She sat up and said, “It was nice meeting you. But Im afraid I have lots to do so we’ll have to cut this short.”

“So sudden? Did I say something wrong?”

“No,” she said with a forced uncomfortable smile. “Just was not expecting company today.”

Penn got up and Michelle went and opened the door. Before he stepped out, he looked over at her. With a sly smile, he said, “If you ever want to give it a shot, you know how to reach me.”

She got quiet. This time her face was more solemn. Through a tight lipped smile, she said, “Have a good day.”

The moment he stepped out, he heard the door shut rapidly. He looked back in confusion.

Click! That was the sound of the door locking. He could feel his stomach churn uncomfortably. His face grew hot but he made his way to his car. Once he was inside, he couldn’t help but stroke himself a bit. Wow! Was she a hot milf or what? I can see where Penelope got her beauty from!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Penn is clearly damaged. But he is also obviously a very clever twit. He has the upper hand and a distorted view of reality. Will the Mother-Daughter's be able to reverse the situation before one of them is hurt seriously?
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Part Ten

Penn had left Penelope in the basement. He had more important matters in front of him. Knocked out by chloroform, Michelle’s position had changed back to being bound to a chair. He had left her panties and bra on, mostly to keep himself under control.

He sat on his laptop next to her. “Mnn?”

She opened her eyes to see his screen. He was scrolling through pictures he had taken of her tied up. “Good you’re awake,” he chuckled without even looking at her. “I have some news that you’ll probably want to hear.”

Michelle glared at him as he pulled up a strange looking website, one she had not seen before. But what she did know was that it did not look very warm nor make her feel any better.

“What is this?”

“I need you out of Penelope’s life. This site has some people I know that will be able to give you a price.”

Her eyes widened for a moment and a chill went up her spine. Silently, she watched as he uploaded her pictures into a chat log. “Don’t look so scared. I’ve known these people for quite some years now. They’re good friends of mine. They can make people disappear.”

“Penn, stop and think. You can’t do this! This is illegal on so many levels! Not only that but inhumane!”

“Do you really think I care about your humanity? I can make a pretty price off you and rid you out of Penelope’s life for good.”

“Penn! If you get rid of me, you will lose the last real chance of being able to get Penelope back. Think for a moment about what you’re doing!” She desperately pleaded and could feel her heart stop as he paused for a moment. He looked back at her and said, “Once I get rid of you, then I will regain every chance that you took away.”

Before she could respond, he took out a scarf . “Penn pl—Gnf!”

He cut her off jamming one of his old socks into her mouth. Once inside, he pulled the silk over her lips and yanked hard behind her head. He tied the ends cruelly tight against the nape of her neck causing her cheeks to bulge outward. Michelle moaned in pain as he tied a second knot successfully gagging her. She glared back and he cupped her chin in one of his hands. “Before I do anything, I think I’ll explore that body of yours myself. Best to make sure that the product is worth it.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I'm so glad to see you continue this story, [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention]. I had started to wonder if Michelle had interfered in the marriage of Penn and Penelope. Michelle is beautiful and tough and could be a villain if she wanted to be one. But Penn is showing himself to be the true villain. On the other hand, you could be leading us up the garden path. Very well done!
Spy Task Force Completed
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Part Eleven

Penn untied her from the chair before resting her body on the floor. She closed her eyes in disgust feeling his hard cock press against her stomach. He undid her bra exposing her rope breasts. He kissed her neck causing her to let out a muffled squeal.

“Mmf!” He moved his hands to her panties and began to rip on them over her clit. Michelle’s face blushed in embarrassment as gentle waves of pleasure surged through her.

He began to run harder forcing out a moan. “Mmm…”

He paused from her neck and said in her ear, “That’s right, you enjoy this. Don’t act like you don’t.”

“Mff!” She thrust her hips up bouncing back a bit. Instead of anger, he laughed and held her back down. “Getting closer! Give me more of that gag talk!”

She glared back at him and he grabbed her breasts and squeezed. “Mmmf!”

“Give me that gag talk my kinky milf!” She defiantly stayed silent and he squeezed again, harder this time. “Mmmph!”

A sly smile came to his face as an idea came to his head. “If you don’t start talking, I know I’ll be able to get it out of that bitch daughter of yours!”

“Mmf mn mrr!” She cried back. Knowing there was nothing else to do, she reluctantly began to moan and say, “Mmph! Pmn mnn bmstmd!”

“Ooh I like it when they talk dirty to me!” He began to thrust his body against her body, his cock pressing in to her panties harder each time. “Mmph! Mmf! MMMHH!”

She gasped louder each time as he continued to go harder each time. His cock rubbed her clit and he began to move faster and faster. It felt like her panties were going to break how rough he was going!

Her breathing grew heavier and heavier and her heart raced! She squeezed her eyes shut trying to stop herself from giving in.

He finally pulled away pulling his underwear down just as his semen exploded everywhere just missing her. But to her embarrassment, she too climaxed. Her panties got wet and she could feel her breath begin to die down.

After he caught his breath he got up and went over to his computer. As he typed, he said aloud, “Feisty and reluctant. But she gives eventually. Will be fun for someone to break her. She could use some discipline but she’ll get there eventually.”

Michelle moaned as he continued to write out his observations. She rolled on her side and pleaded, “Pmms jmm lmnn mss gmmn…”

He shut off his laptop and casually walked over her. He pushed her on her stomach and sat on her back. “Umph!”

He grabbed her pony tail gently pulling her head back. “It’s a shame. You really are sexy. But as long as your here, Penelope will never break. At least I’ll have some time for fun. I’ll have to make the most of it as I’m sure you’ll be off the market quick.”

He the forced her head far back forcing her to look up at the ceiling. Her eyes grew wide as she strained and fought for air. Peering down at her face, he said, “I’m going to put your skirt back on. In order to do so, I have to untie your legs. Don’t do anything stupid or I promise it will not end well for you. Understand?”

She nodded before he let go and began to untie her legs. Once they were free, he pulled off her panties and took one of her clean pairs and placed them on. He then gave her a hard spank.

“Mmf!” She yelped causing him to laugh. He pulled a skirt on and then flipped her on her stomach. Thud!

The two looked up in surprise. But Penn immediately knew. Smirking down at a worried Michelle, he said, “Looks like someone isn’t behaving down there…”

————————————

Penelope moaned as she sat there helplessly. He had left there but she had a tight cleave gag in her mouth. Not helping was it was thick and had a large knot. Might as well have been a ball gag. Even though the lights were on, they were hardly comforting. If anything, they added to the cold and creepy feeling the room gave off.

She looked around the room and tested her bindings again. Still tight showing no signs of coming loose. Her eyes looked up to where her food had been set aside. Her eyes lit up when she saw the knife sitting there.

Her heart raced but she knew she had to try. She moved her feet forward. Scrape! She froze and listened. Nothing. She tried to move her bind feet and drag herself forward once more. Creak! This was making things too dangerous. Then a thought came to her head. Maybe if I get on my feet, I’ll be able to hop on over.

She started to swing her body back and forth. The first attempt didn’t do it. She tried again, this time thrusting her body forward harder.

Without warning, she began to fall forward. She shrieked into her gag and managed to throw her weight to her side just enough for her to fall over sideways.

Thud! “Umph!”

She heard the sounds upstairs pause. She knew this time she wasn’t going to get a break. She heard footsteps and looked up to the door open and Penn staring down at her.

He shook his head and muttered, “So much for being easy on you.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are keeping us on the edge of our seats. Will the mother daughter pair get a break? Will they find a way to turn the tables on Penn? Will Mom be able to avoid being sold to who knows where? Excellent work.
Spy Task Force Completed
cloud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cloud »

Nice story
elea62
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elea62 »

Good story
Looking for soft role-play
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Stumbled over it rather late.
Well, while some details are not exactly to my liking, all the details are making it a good piece. As others have commented on the way: the differents situations are very clear (and this is not always the case). Very entertaining, too!

So, very well done!
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Wow, very detailed a great to read. Great work!
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic