Group Humiliation (MF+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TieMeUpPls

Group Humiliation (MF+/M)

Post by TieMeUpPls »

My instructions were clear. Our dominatrix from the last story, whose name I found out was Laura, was coming to pick me up. I was to be shirtless and submissive upon her arrival as she picked me up to take me to be the entertainment for a group of her friends that she had sex parties with. Of course, Derek would be coming too. She said there would be about 8 or 9 men and women around her age, so everyone except Derek and I would be in their mid 40s.

I saw her arrive and I walked out to the car, from which Derek emerged. I was honestly nervous about the situation but also curious what was going to happen. I crossed my wrists behind my back and they were duct taped tightly. Then, a ball gag was placed in my mouth and I was led into the backseat of the car. Laura and Derek talked while I sat in the back and waited for what was to come. It seemed like it went on for a while until we pulled into a driveway that was kind of out in the woods. There were plenty of cars parked there.

“Now take off his pants, keep him in just his underwear for now,” Laura told Derek. I stepped out and my pants were pulled off. Now in just my underwear, I was marched into the house like a prized captive. I was led downstairs to the basement, where there were couches and a couple beds set up, as well as a table covered in sex toys. Clearly this basement had a purpose.

There were 5 men and 4 women plus Derek and Laura, by far more than had ever seen me bound. They all made cheerful comments upon my entry, one of the men started rubbing his wife’s thigh.

“Now some ground rules, no one touches him sexually except me, everything else is okay,” Laura stated.

“Yeah yeah yeah, let’s get him tied up,” one of the men groaned. Laura and Derek went to work while everyone watched. First, a few rows of duct tape were used to tie my upper body, with my belly button, abs, nipples, and plenty of skin exposed. Next I was laid down on the floor, where my underwear was pulled off. My ankles were taped, then below and above my knees, as normal. Of course, this was getting me a bit aroused and my erection was tamed with the remainder of the rope being threaded between my legs, around the shaft, and then around the legs to secure it in place. They did their job well. It was a comfortable tie I was used to, but that would not stay as I’d be tied many different ways.

They weren’t done yet, as there was humiliation to be done. Laura tickled my feet while Derek tickled my armpits. I struggled profusely while everyone commented on the helpless skinny boy that was to be their bound entertainment while they enjoyed each other. It was the most embarrassing position I’d been in, yet I’d been the one to agree to it.

“Don’t worry, he loves this. He’ll probably start trying to get himself off soon,” Derek said.

“Early 20s, so submissive, so naive, love it,” one of the women said. Laura wasn’t done yet. In her most humiliating move yet, she picked up a butt plug with a bushy tail coming out of it. I started to shake my head and whine but it was no use, especially with everyone cheering for it. She shoved it in there as far as it would go, causing me to jerk and scream under the gag. When all was said and done, I looked back at the bushy tail coming out of my ass. That was all I could do until a blindfold was put over my eyes. I must have been such a spectacle.

“Ron, you probably have the smelliest feet. Come stick one in his face,” Laura said. Next thing I know, I felt a foot pressed against my face that smelled horrid. I moaned and whined under my now drool covered gag, but also thrust my hips into the floor, giving me a slight bit of pleasure. I did this a couple times more before the foot was pulled away and I was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing and holding down my ass cheeks, then released.

“See how much he loves that?” Laura said, “we will have some fun tonight.”
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I couldn’t see anything around me, which I was sure was by design. After the initial spectacle, folks were more chatting amongst each other and almost ignoring me. I tested my bonds a bit, knowing I was stuck in place. Every now and then I’d feel a hand reach down and touch me, sometimes tickle, sometimes pat me on the ass, even a tug on the hair once and again. It seemed as if I was just an object for them to enjoy in the middle of the room as they wished.

“I wanna see him in action,” somebody finally said. All of a sudden I felt the eyes on me as the room went silent.

“Oh you wanna see him squirm? Watch this,” Laura said. Then I felt something pressed against my tied down erection. The sudden buzzing revealed it was a vibrator and on a high setting it sent a wave of pleasure through my loins, causing me to jump in my bonds. I let out a loud moan and then it stopped. Next was a slap in the face before more vibration and pleasure. At this point I wanted more and so I started humping the air, much to the enjoyment of the crowd.

“Now dance, struggle, and moan if you want more,” Laura commanded as I followed her orders. I thrashed and whined, wanting more and wanting to please the crowd. I found myself humping the floor, which caused Laura to spank me. Finally I was grabbed by the hair and pinned down before the vibrator was forced into my shaft on full blast. I screamed out a moan as I was blasted with pleasure and came in front of everyone.

“You see that? He loves this,” she said. The crowd seemed to approve as some had been enjoying themselves by the sound of it, others applauding. Of course I’d never been in this environment before so it was all new to me, but then again I didn’t really have much of a say in anything that happened.

The crotch rope was released as my erection waned, surely to return again whether I wanted it to or not. I let out a sigh before I felt a barrage of hands tickling me all over. I struggled and giggled under my gag, unable to resist as their hands went all over my body. This went on for a while as members participated, others cheered. After that had been exhausted, they seemed to go back to ignoring me for a bit.

Then the taunts started coming again. “I bet he would let us do so many things to him.” One person said. “I love the tail sticking out of him,” another commented. One directly to me: “I love how being tied up makes you wanna jerk off but you can’t.” All true. I started getting aroused again which was noticed and commented on. Finally hard again, the crotch rope was brought back with a ring this time.

“What do you think, let him cum once more before we get him into some different ties?” Laura asked. The crowd approved. “It won’t be easy for you tho buddy.” I had been working up quite a sweat too during this time, “I can smell that sweat on you. Your naked stink. Time to return the favor with some feet.” Then I felt a few different feet being shoved in my face all at once. The stench was rancid and each one combined to add a little something. Af the same time the ring was put on low.

“Sniff them and hump,” she ordered as she grabbed my hair and forced my face into her friends’ feet. I sniffed hard and humped the floor, moaning wildly. This kept going as the ring was turned up and then again suddenly stopped.

“Now that you’re all worked up, sit there and wait for us to acknowledge you again and no humping the floor or we start recording you,” my dominatrix commanded.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I laid there on my side in my hog tie for a while, listening as the party seemed to take its course. After all, it was an intimate party and I couldn’t be the center of attention the whole time. Still, after a while, the room died down and I felt the ring hit me with pleasure again. I’d been hard this whole time and wanting to hump the floor but Laura had said no and I had to listen.

“Alright, you guys let’s humiliate him a bit. Who wants to spit on him?” Laura announced. I felt spit landing all over me, and my face turned red as there was nothing I could do. The ring teased me as I did, making me moan and embarrassing me even more. The worst part was that even though this was a new and uncomfortable setting, the humiliation was turning me on more.

“Now have at him, but remember boundaries,” Laura announced, “remember that Derek is here if there’s questions. This boy loves letting Derek tie him up.” Then everything came at me. One hand started spanking and grabbing my ass. My armpits and feet were tickled. My hair was tugged. Every now and then a hand would brush my dick, rub it quickly or squeeze and twist the tip. Being blindfolded, I couldn’t tell who. I felt tongues licking me, one around my nipples and going across my chest, going back and forth over the tape binding my upper body. Another one started on my right ass cheek and went up my hip. The whole time, the ring was on and off teasing me.

This went on for a while and all I could do was take it while I humped the air and moaned. I was horny and helpless and being taken advantage of in all ways almost. A hand grabbed the tail butt plug and shoved it in deeper. The ring hit me at full blast and I screamed and jolted as everyone backed up. I started moaning faster and everyone was cheering until it all stopped, another tease. This time I was begging, whining under my drool filled ball gag and humping the air.

“Look at how horny he is,” one man commented.

“Should I finish him off,” Laura asked. Everyone shouted yes. With that, my hog tie, legs, and crotch rope were all removed. Then I was helped up, still blindfolded. “Follow me,” Laura commanded before grabbing me by the dick and tugging me. That almost made me cum but somehow I held until I was being pinned face up by my ankles and neck to the couch by two different pairs of hands.

“Let me shove my tits in his face,” one of the women said. There was no objection and I felt a cleavage in my face moments after as Laura began to jerk me off. I moaned out and thrusted until I came all over myself. Everyone backed off of me and I laid there on the couch. I was quickly spun over where the butt plug was shoved in and out a couple times and then I was spanked. At this point I was covered in saliva, sweat, drool, and cum and things were only getting underway. I wondered what more awaited.

“Tie him to the bench!” Someone shouted. Laura seemed to like that idea and I was again moved, this time to kneel in front of a wooden bench and then bend over it. The bench came up to my hips when I knelt down I found out and my upper body was quickly bound to it with rope. Then, she crossed my legs behind me and duct taped my ankles together for good measure. Now my ass was up in the air and exposed and the spanking ensued. I heard people in the room enjoying each other as I was spanked over and over again. “Just wait for him to get hard again, he’s gonna have to wait a long time to cum this time”
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Taped down to the bench, my bare ass took spanking after spanking. Sometimes someone would fiddle with the butt plug to make me jolt a bit. It seemed everyone got a turn to spank me. I could hear others in the room returning to enjoying each other. Others continued to taunt me. “Look at that tail sticking up.” “I bet he’ll be hard again in no time.” “I could watch him struggle and hump all day.” Occasionally I’d get spit on more in between spankings. My legs kicked around a bit from the spankings, which was resolved by several strips of tape fastening them to the floor.

Then, they took a break to go eat. I must have been alone for fifteen minutes but it seemed like forever. I couldn’t even struggle much in my scenario being tied to the bench like this. I’d already came twice but yet there was still arousal in me. I wondered what was going to be next, and soon I heard them all come back.

“Let’s eat on him,” one of the voices said. Next thing I knew, warm food was being spread all out my back and they began eating it off of me.

“I can taste his sweat but good cooking!” The voice commented. I laid there tied to the bench while they ate off of me, leaving scraps of food all over my back. I let out a moan of disapproval, but that wouldn’t do good.

“You like that, don’t lie,” Derek said before addressing the room, “let’s get some stinky socks and panties down in front of him.” I heard some clothing removed before dirty articles were placed on the bench in front of me, the stench filling my nostrils. Then the spankings resumed. At this point, it has been over a half hour since I came and my dick was getting hard again. Of course, everyone could see it dangling and took notice.

“Look, you can milk him like a cow,” Laura said before giving me a couple strokes. I moaned in pleasure but it was short lived as she spanked me hard again after. “Shake your ass and make that tail shake.” I did as commanded, to applause and mockery. I was helpless and aroused again but I knew it would get tougher first. That was why I was confused when the tail butt plug was removed.

“That’ll really humiliate him I bet!” I heard someone say. I heard people start to do their thing again and then I felt a dildo jam into my ass causing me to scream.

“I told you we weren’t going easy,” Laura said before she began to pull it in and out over and over again, each time thrusting it into me and making me scream. Here I was, getting violated in front of everyone and my face was bright red. She’d take the dildo out and spank me with it before putting it back in and continuing and this went on for a bit. With each push, I jerked and whined.

“That’s what you get for leaving that skinny boy ass exposed,” one of the men shouted. Finally it was done and the tail butt plug was put back in as if to offer me no relief. She gave my dick a few more strokes, spit on my back and spanked me again.

“Good boy,” she said. I laid there gasping and moaning but then I felt my legs being freed and then the rope tying me to the bench. I was led face down into the floor with my face against the floor, and my legs were taped again but not crossed this time. Then the crotch rope came back to keep my erection in place, tied tightly but no ring this time.

“Now hump the floor bondage boy,” Laura commanded. I did, thrusting hard and working up a little bit of pleasure. I started rolling around and struggling as I continued to thrust before she commanded me to stop and lay still on my side. Then the writing began. Clearly they’d learned a thing or two from the video Laura showed them from the last time, I was written all over. My stomach, my ass cheeks, my chest, my feet, my back, even on the tape binding my upper body. Someone even drew a little smile on the tip of my dick.

“Now struggle around like a good boy,” Laura commanded and I did. I struggled, moaned, and elicited a bunch of approval and mockery from the group. I was getting turned on so much by the humiliation that I would have finished myself off right there if my hands were free. But they weren’t. And all I could do was sneak the occasional thrust against the ground. I struggled for almost twenty minutes, panting and sweating by the end. Then my blindfold was removed.

“Don’t worry, I made sure everyone was dressed except you,” Laura said before my attention was pointed to a phone where my struggles had just been filmed.

“He likes seeing himself?” A woman asked.

“Yep,” Derek replied with a grin.

“What a freak,” the woman stated as I watched myself struggle around. The writing all over me was humiliating, things such as “bondage boy,” “naked slave,” “tickle these feet,” “spank me,” and such. I started to hump the floor watching myself but I was stopped by Derek grabbing my ass and holding it down.

“No,” he barked at me. I watched the whole thing, of course trying to hide how much seeing it turned me on.

“Don’t worry, we won’t show anyone. We’ll just use it later if you know what I mean,” one of the men said. I let out a grunt in response. At this point I was covered in my own drool from the gag as well as all the other stuff, I was dirty, sweaty, embarrassed, and horny.

After the video, I was directed to my feet and helped up. Then a dirty tube sock was wrapped around my nose, loose enough to breathe but tight enough to stay. The foot part was put directly in front of my nose and tied off in front of my face. While not as bad as the barrage of socks and undies from the bench, it still stank.

“Give us a few thrusts to show how much you love being tied up naked in front of us,” one of the women said, and I did. I got more applause.

“Now hop like a bunny,” Laura said. I started hopping around the room, falling into furniture a few times. Each time I did I’d be stood up and spanked by whoever was closest.

“Look at that tail bounce around,” one of the men commented. I hopped all across the room like a good submissive captive, at this point horny enough to do anything for my dominatrix and her friends to let me finish. Of course it would be long before that. Finally I was instructed to stop. One of the men grabbed me and pinned me facing the wall before spanking me a good few times.

“Such a spankable little ass,” he said. The whole time, I was sniffing the sock and the stink continued to feed my helpless arousal. Then, Laura came over with the dildo. She pulled out the tail before violating me again, this time just for a few seconds. Then, of course the tail went back in. I moaned and whined out the whole time. She spanked me and I almost wanted to beg her to spank me again.

She handed me a feather duster. “Now dust off that table,” she commanded. With my hands bound behind me, I struggled while everyone laughed and watched. I dusted off what I could. Laura then led me over to a chair and sat me down, pushing the tail but plug into me a tad more as I had to sit on it. Still bound pretty good, all she had to do was tie my upper body down with a rope and then my legs down to the middle beam of the chair and I was secured. Then the blindfold went back on.

“Now that’ll keep you out of the way while we do our thing for a bit. Sit there and think about why you love being our captive so much and why you’re so horny.” Laura said.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

There I was, tied to the chair, drooling all over myself, listening to everyone else at the party do their thing with each other. Meanwhile, my erection was throbbing and all I could do was try to sit still enough to not move the tail plug. At one point I heard the video of me playing, moans and all. I let out a soft desperate moan that went unheard. Finally, the noise died down. Then, I was released from the chair but still tied up.

“Stand,” Laura commanded. I tried and failed at first but finally pushed myself up. Now standing, she rubbed the tip of my dick ever so slightly. My hips jolted and everyone in the room laughed. I was so horny and humiliated I didn’t care, if anything the laughter turned me on even more. I got so turned on I started humping the air for a bit of squeeze from the crotch rope and shaking my ass with the tail around for everyone’s amusement.

“Someone’s enthusiastic,” one of the women commented. I wanted to get spanked more, I wanted to cum, I wanted to be mocked and toyed with more. I let out a whine and shook my ass, then thrusted forward.

“Okay that’s enough horny boy,” Laura said. I stopped at her command but wanted to be rolling around thrashing. There was no time to question why I liked this so much, I just wanted more pleasure and more.

“I think he wants to get spanked,” a man said before bending me over the table and letting loose on my ass with his palm. I moaned each time. Then I was stood back up. I started hopping around again, without even needing to be asked. Even though I was blindfolded, which led me to crash into someone who then grabbed me and spanked me too.

“That’s why you wait for me to tell you to embarrass yourself, naked slave,” Laura said. Then she slapped my face, which hurt but turned me on. Next, I was helped down onto the floor where the hog tie I’d began in came back. Once in my hog tie, I was spanked again, moaning louder each time I was struck.

“You wanna cum so bad, make yourself do it no toys this time. I wanna see you struggling like the desperate horny boy you are,” Laura commanded. With that I got to work, struggling and thrashing harder than I’d that whole time. I was humping the floor and trying to get off but it wasn’t enough. I tried desperately, sweating and drooling as I moaned and whined.

Every now and then, I was spanked, tickled, even touched on my desperate erection once or twice. I was trying so hard to cum and failing, while everyone was loving it and mocking me as much as they had all night. The naked tied up skinny young guy in front of the older crowd trying to get off pathetically. I felt the vibrator briefly hit my dick which made me scream out in pleasure, but not finish. At this point I was solely humping the floor as fast and hard as I could but couldn’t get it to finish.

“I know what’ll get him, let me try,” one of the men said. The tail plug came out again and then the dildo started violating me in and out again.

“Keep humping boy,” the man said and I tried to do the best I could while being violated by the dildo again. Spanks accompanied this treatment. I was moaning and screaming under my gag in a combination of pleasure and humiliation. I was so horny I didn’t care about being violated as it added to the humiliation. I kept humping and struggling during this before the crotch rope was undone.

“Guess I’ll finish this myself,” Laura said and she began to suck me off while the dildo violating ceased. Finally, I was screaming in pleasure and thrusting into her throat and I came in her mouth. She then proceeded to spit it back all over me.

“Now that you’re done with that, let’s find some new ways to humiliate you,” Laura said. The tail plug went back in. Then a marker on my pelvis above my dick where someone read aloud, “please help me cum.” But there would be no help for me any time soon.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Now I laid there, hog tied, covered in my own release as well as saliva, drool, sweat, and some food scraps on my back. Not to mention the embarrassing writing. The tail butt plug still penetrated my asshole to an embarrassing extent, deeper this time than it had been yet. The fur from the tail was almost starting to get in there. Next was humiliation. A few of them went and grabbed some condiments after I finished. Now, I was drenched in ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayo. Some of it was licked off my skin. Some was just left there, spread around as I struggled on the floor.

Then a barrage of tickling and spanking as I thrashed about in my hog tie, still feeling arousal but after three nuts it takes time to get the member going again, and it would. As the tickling and spanking ensued, more spit landed on me. At one point a fart was released in my face with massive stink. I let out a whine under the gag. I was turned on by the humiliation but still not hard.

“You should give him the big dildo before we march him around,” a woman shouted.

“Nah make him suck it,” a man chimed in. Laura seemed to like that idea, as the gag was let down around my neck again and a large object shoved in my mouth.

“Your turn,” she smirked, “someone get the backside.” With that the tail came out again and all of a sudden I was being violated from two ends. Naked and helpless, I’d never been more embarrassed but there was nothing I could do especially as a couple people were helping hold me down. Finally it stopped, with the tail put back in. Then one of the dirty socks went in my mouth before the ball gag, making my mouth even tighter. The taste of sock and drool mixed in my mouth combined with the smell of the sock on my face and all the other stuff on me made me more aroused, but still not hard yet. Not like I’d receive any pleasure soon. My hog tie and legs were untied, although my hands and upper body remained so. Then, the blindfold was removed so I could watch a leash be attached to my neck. Laura grabbed the handle and tugged.

They all followed me as we marched upstairs. While the basement was windowless, the upstairs was not and all blinds were open, meaning any neighbor could see me tied and covered in a naked mess. A spank on the ass got me up the last step. First I was led to the bathroom where I had a chance to pee, though my hands and upper body were still tied so it was tough. Then, the leash back on, we marched all over the house making sure to pass by windows. At one point, one of the men pinned me up against one to spank me.

“I’m just doing what his ass says,” the guy joked. The parade continued around the house, stopping in the kitchen for snacks. Everyone used me as a napkin. I was bent over the kitchen table and spanked before the march continued. We went upstairs to the bedroom where everything but the gag and the leash were undone. I submissively waited, which everyone noticed. Then, the leash came off and I was laid down on the bed and tied spread eagle to it, facing down. My arms and legs were both spread out and I was again helpless.

“He’s gonna start humping your bed,” a woman said. There I was, back and ass exposed. But tickling was next, all over my spread out naked body. I squirmed and struggled but couldn’t move much with the tight spread eagle tie. I heard some female moaning in the background for a minute, then more tickling and some spanking. Next I felt an ice cube being rubbed all over my back, causing me to shiver and yipe under the gag. The taste of sock now filled my mouth.

“You like being tied up?” Laura asked me.

“Mmhmm,” I moaned back.

“You like being naked in front of us?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You like getting spanked?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You’re gonna get hard again for us?”

“Mmhmm.”

She started to reach under and rub my dick a bit. It started to sprout and come back to life. She moved her hand away and let it finish growing on its own, and squeezed and rubbed my ass.

“Who else wants to touch his ass?” She asked. Suddenly I had hands all over that part of my body. Rubbing, grabbing, spanking my bare ass. Now fully hard and horny, it was almost as if my prayers were answered when I was released from the spread eagle tie only to be flipped over and tied again.

“Now we’re gonna leave you here and face up so no humping. We’ll be downstairs doing our thing and we will come back after. But first,” my dominatrix paused before pulling out the large dildo. “This has been in all of our pussies, enjoy the taste.” The sock came out, ball gag dangled around my neck and the dildo was shoved into my mouth, sticking up out of my face. Then I was blindfolded and left like that.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I was left there sucking on the dildo for probably close to an hour. The entire time I imagined what would happen if someone walked in and saw me like that, covered in writing, condiments, spit, and my own release. Of course there was nothing to hump so as my erection grew back, I had to lay there. The object was deep enough in my mouth that it would be very hard to spit out. Instead I sucked on it and laid there waiting.

Finally I heard footsteps, although just a few sets. Turned out it was just Laura and Derek. They were chatting amongst each other before turning their attention to me.

“I thought he’d be humping the air like a desperate bound horn ball again,” Laura said.

“I bet the fact he can’t makes him more desperate,” Derek said. True statement. I let out a moan of agreement with the humiliating dildo still in my mouth. It was first shoved deeper in my throat, making me gag. Then it was removed and replaced by the ball gag. I almost wanted to complain that there was no dirty sock this time but the one tied around my nose still stunk and aroused me nonetheless.

A leash was attached around my neck. “I’m going to untie you. Then, you’ll bend over the bed with your hands behind your back,” Laura commanded. Then she released me from the spread eagle fie and I did as she said, bending over and putting my hands behind my back. They were quickly duct taped. Then I was stood up as she wrapped the tape around my upper body a couple times. I was bent back over then before an object was shoved in my ass.

“Can’t let you go without your tail, bound boy,” Laura said. The blindfold was removed and I was again marched naked past every window as we worked our way to the basement. Occasionally Laura would tug me by the dick, keeping me hard and horny. Mostly tho, it was the leash. I was tugged and pulled around, some neighbors happened to see me through a window at one point too. Full on display, naked on a leash with a tail sticking out of my ass.

Finally we came to the basement, where everyone applauded my entrance. As I stood there, my legs were pressed together, then taped at the ankles, shins, then below and above my knees.

“Now hop around for us,” Laura commanded, tugging the leash around the room and forcing me to hop.

“Look at that boner flop around,” one of the men remarked. It was then grabbed and briefly stroked by Laura. Then, a rope was looped around it a couple times and tied down, this time to my stomach so my own tip pointed at my face. Then more hopping around, getting spanked by everyone I passed. One of the women grabbed a vibrator as I passed her and jammed it into my tied up dick. I buckled from pleasure and moaned, falling down onto the floor.

“He’s so horny he can’t stand up,” the woman said. As if on cue I was thrusting and struggling on the floor as Laura tugged my leash. More applause and mockery came, but I didn’t. A few folks helped yank me back to my feet. The woman began vibing my dick again as Laura tugged and Derek guided me towards a support pole in the middle of the room. The tail plug was removed as my back and ass were pressed into the pole. Then, the duct tape came, taping me to the pole. First my forehead. Then, the leash was removed and my neck was taped, gently enough so it didn’t restrict my airways but I couldn’t move it. Than my shoulders, stomach (almost touching my tied down shaft but not quite) and legs above the knees. Lastly, the blindfold came back.

“Ready to throw the food at him?” Laura asked. Suddenly my naked bound body was pelted with different fruits, nuts, and other similar small foods. I struggled and moaned as much as I could. With my head and neck bound to the pole, I felt immobilized. As they ran out of things to throw at me, I was spit on more. Then the vibe again causing me to whine in pleasure. Then it stopped.

“Okay let’s go get dinner!” A woman remarked.

“Mmmph,” I whined out in protest. They couldn’t possibly leave me here for a whole meal after humiliating me this much and leaving me this aroused.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just be gone an hour or two. It’s not like you’ll be going anywhere,” Laura said to me. Then everyone went upstairs except Derek.

“You doing okay?” He asked.

“Mmhmm,” was my gagged reply.

”You seem to be really aroused by this humiliation,” he said, “I love it. I’ll reward you next time I get to tie you alone.”

“Mmm,” I moaned in reply.

“You want a dirty sock under that ball gag again, don’t you,” he said.

“Mmhmm,” I whined. I heard him take a shoe and sock off. Then my ball gag was removed.

“Ask for it like a good boy,” he said.

“Please put your dirty sock in my mouth,” I begged, my first words of the event.

“Since you said please,” he said before shoving it in my mouth and putting the ball gag back. He wiped the spit from the gag on my face.

“You coming Derek?” A voice shouted from above.

“You go on ahead, I’m gonna stay here with him a bit and I’ll Uber and catch up to you guys,” he replied. Then he turned back to me.

“You’re so cute all tied up like that, you’re the perfect skinny boy to strip and tie,” he said.

“Mph.”

“Why does being tied like that make you so horny?” He asked. Of course I couldn’t answer but I moaned a bunch to mimic a reply, causing him to let out a chuckle.

“You like them writing all over you, covering you with sauces and spit and pelting you with fruit?”

“Mmhmm.”

“What about Laura shoving that dildo in and out of you? Did it hurt?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Did it humiliate you?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Would you trust me to do that to you?”

“Mph,” I replied with the best shrug I could do. Sure he’d used butt plugs but never pegged me in and out like that.

“Would you want me to do that now if your cute skinny guy ass wasn’t taped tight against the pole?” He asked.

“Mmhmm,”

“You want me to do it in front of them when they get back?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You wanna let everyone tease and touch you when they get back?”

“Mmhmm.” At this point I was so horny and built up from being bound for this long that I didn’t care.

“You fine with us doing anything to you tonight as long as a penis doesn’t touch you?” He asked.

“Mmhmm.”

“You love being so submissive in front of us all don’t you?”

“Mmhmmmmm.”

“Having fun sniffing that dirty tube sock? Looks a bit crusty where it’s placed in front of your nose.”

“Mmhmm.”

“Sniff it hard for me,” he ordered. I did so, sniffing and taking in the stench.

“That make you feel anything?”

“Mmmmmmm.”

“You liked getting pegged and embarrassed in front of everyone with that red face?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You want me to do that to you when we all get back?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Such a yes man. You’d let all of us do anything to you just for tonight as long as a penis doesn’t touch you?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You don’t mind being touched anywhere?”

“Mmmm.”

“I’ll take that whiny little moan as a yes?”

“Mmmmmhmmmm.”

“You’re so turned on by this, aren’t you?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You like me talking to you like this?”

“Mmhmm.”

“I’ll have to reward you the next time I tie you up alone. I hope that’s soon,” he said.

“Mmmmmm” I replied.

“If that gag was out you’d be begging me to help you cum?”

“Mmhmmmmmmmmmm.” I moaned desperately.

“You promise you’re fine with us doing whatever to you within the limits I mentioned? Anything we want?”

“Mmmhmmmm,” my moans sounded more desperate each time.

I’m going to tease you with my hand then and there’s nothing you can do about it, my skinny bound friend,” he said.

“Mmmm,” I whimpered weakly and submissively. He gently grabbed the tip and rubbed it, as my hips moved as much as they could. Then he gripped my shaft in between two of the crotch rope loops, his knuckles digging into my abdomen. He didn’t squeeze it, just firmly gripped it.

“Don’t worry, I won’t touch you like this after tonight unless you approve without a gag in your mouth,” he said, “sad I’ll have to leave you alone here soon to make dinner.” I whined in protest as his hand still gripped me.

“I guess a few more questions first, but I’m not gonna let go right away just so you know,” he said, “then I’ll leave you alone to wait for us.”

“Mmmmph,” I whined as I moved my hips just a bit.

“Keep still,” he ordered. Not a tough one to follow, “you’re fine with that tape on your neck? Can breathe okay?”

“Mmmhmm.”

“Want me to tie you up on the floor or bed in one of your favorite hog ties, peg you with a dildo and talk to you like this when I tie you alone next?”

“Mmhmm.”

”Next Saturday I’m completely clear, want me to keep you tied up all day and reward you for being so good?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You’re worked up enough to say yes to almost anything right now?”

“Mmhmm.” He squeezed my shaft once after that, causing me to whimper out a pathetic little gagged grunt.

“If I send you that video of you tied earlier, you gonna play with yourself to it?” He asked.

“Mmhmm.”

“You like when people get themselves off to your naked bound struggles?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You don’t mind they were playing with each other watching you?” He asked.

“Nmmmm,” I replied.

“You’re really into being a naked bound show for a group of middle aged adults and your friend?”

“Mmhmmmmm.” He was still gripping me.

“You gonna be a good boy for us all?”

“Mmmhmmmm.”

“I didn’t hear you,” he said and squeezed again.

“MMMMHMMMM,” I moaned. Just as he let go of me, I heard FaceTime ring on his phone. It was Laura.

“Where are you?” She asked, “we’re here.”

“Just talking to our friend here,” Derek replied, “smile under that gag, you’re on camera.”

“Well leave him and get over here,” she said.

“But look what he said we all can do,” Derek said before grabbing and squeezing my shaft again, causing me to moan out.

“What a good little sub. What’s the rules?”

“Just don’t touch him with a dick and he’s fine with anything else for the night.”

“Oh this’ll be good,” Laura said, “let’s have everyone touch him there at least once tonight. He’ll be out of cum for a week when we’re done. Now leave his horny ass and come eat.” She hung up.

“Well you heard the woman,” Derek said to me.

“Mmmmmmm,” I whined, not wanting my friend to go.

“Alright, just between us here’s one last one.” Then he shoved the vibrator into my dick and stomach and turned it on, making me almost finish there.

“MMMMMMMMMMM” I cried out in pleasure before it stopped.

“I’d leave you with the cock ring on low like I’ve done before but I think a more fun captive awaits if he desperately wants pleasure and doesn’t get it for a while,” Derek said.

“Mmmmmmph” I pouted.

“You’re lucky your ass is taped so tight to that pole or else I’d leave the dildo in it,” he barked.

“Mmmmmm.”

“Would it turn you on if I did that and sent a picture of you like that to the group at the restaurant?”

“Mmmhmmm.”

“Well you’re clearly desperately submissive, see you after dinner,” he said and walked up the stairs.

“Mmmmmmmm,” I whined out in protest but he was gone and I was alone and very worked up. And the big night was coming for me.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

And then I was alone. Taped to the cold support pole, now that I wasn’t being touched and taunted I noticed the cold sensation on my bare skin. I was hard as a rock again as I wondered how long they’d keep me tied. How many more times they’d force me through the cycle of cum, torture, erection comes back, repeat. The condiments, saliva, and fruit juices were starting to dry on my skin, ensuring I’d need a shower after.

My mind shifted to the fact that in my horny desperation, I’d agreed to let anyone touch me anywhere. Boundaries were lowered, and although I was partially worried someone would go too far, at this point I was too caught up in the experience of being tied and humiliated in front of a group to worry. Plus, even if someone did want to do things I didn’t want to me, I couldn’t stop them. The helpless thought sent more arousal to my loins. Of course, being horny was futile at this point but I couldn’t stop it. My body kept driving me to be more submissive. Now I was about to have hands all over me more than before.

But then the thought of being touched and teased by a whole group of people shot another wave of arousal through me. I moaned a bit as I pictured them coming in and ravaging me, with me unable to stop them. Then I imagined robbers finding me like that and doing whatever they wanted to me. Then I just wanted to be able to hump something but couldn’t. I was stuck. The minutes turned to an hour, then two, as I imagined all that they wanted to do with me when they got back.

Finally, I heard a door open and footsteps upstairs. Then it closed and the crowd made its way back downstairs. They were all talking amongst each other.

“Surprise, he’s still there,” a woman said.

“Well we have a little more wiggle room with him now,” Laura announced, “so line up, anyone who wants can squeeze his penis once.” Hand after hand grabbed my dick, squeezed, and let go. It teased me each time. Even if I wanted to stop them or protest, I couldn’t. Everyone in the room must have taken a turn.

“Just like Derek said, he’s fine with you all enjoying yourselves to what comes next,” Laura announced.

“You think he likes being jerked off to?” A man asked.

“Why don’t you ask him?” Derek said.

“Mmmmhmmm,” I answered from my gag.

“Listen to that gagged boy, you like having to moan under that?” A woman said.

“Mmhmm.”

The tape holding me down to the pole was removed. Then I got a new layer or two on my upper body and legs, with plenty of bare skin still exposed around the streams of tape. I was standing while they did this, and I felt like an object getting an extra coating at this point. By now, I wanted to be just an object to my observers. I’m sure it wasn’t every day a skinny college aged guy says “tie me naked and go nuts” but here I was. The crotch rope was retied between my legs. In the process, multiple hands were all over my shaft. I was even stroked a couple times, causing me to moan. I even felt pleasure as the rope was tied around the base of my shaft then just below the tip before being looped around both of my hips and back. I moaned as it was tightened in place.

“You ready for everyone to see how submissive you are?” Laura asked, “I’ll finish him, you get the toy Derek. Everyone else, enjoy yourselves. He’s such a freak he wants you to.”

“Hey you begged me to,” Derek said.

“Mmmmmph,” I groaned. I knew what was coming. But first, a rope put me back into the hog tie. For some reason, I get way more aroused hog tied than others.

“Derek ties him a lot, so let him work for a bit. Then you can have at him when I say. Until then, enjoy yourselves,” Laura said. Dominant even among her friends, let alone me.

“Hog ties are his favorite,” Derek said, “aren’t they?”

“Mmmhmm,” I responded loud enough for all to hear.

“You said yes to this toy going into your ass in front of everyone, right,” Derek continued.

“Mmhmm.”

“You gonna give them a show while I peg you with this?”

“Mmhmm.” With that the dildo was shoved in my ass hard. I let out a scream under the gag.

“You’re gonna show everyone how much you wanted this before you get to cum,” Derek said. I thrashed about as he continued pushing the toy in and out.

“You like that they’re getting off to this?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You’d touch yourself right now if I freed your hands?”

“Mmhmmmmm.” As I was violated, another hand started rubbing the tip of my dick, I didn’t know who. It didn’t matter at this point. The toy was jammed into me and I was pinned face down.

“Spank and slap him,” Derek called out. I felt hands spanking me and hitting me all over, causing me to jolt in pain. But then the toy got shoved deeper and that hurt more. It was continuously moved in and out as folks got off to my struggle. Derek had to move around a bit to accommodate since I was thrashing around so much.

“Want that tail back?” Derek asked.

“Mmhmmmmmmmm.” I wanted to be humiliated more. The dildo went away and the tail plug was back in my ass again.

“He loves having that tail huh,” one of the men said.

“Mmhmm,” I answered.

“Easily the horniest person I’ve seen and you know me,” another man said. Then the stinky sock was removed from my face. I had a moment to react as a fart was blasted in my face, and a stinky one at that.

“I bet he likes that too,” a woman said. I would have let the whole room do it if they could. I started whining out and begging under the gag.

“You wanna cum already?” Laura asked. I so desperately did but shook my head like a good boy. “Good, because you will when we as a group let you.” I continued whining out.

“What, you want more dirty smells?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Feet in his face now,” Laura said. Then my face was attacked with smelly bare feet. “Sniff naked boy.” I sniffed the feet pressed against me. They all smelled dirty and gross.

“My stinky feet add to your enjoyment there boy?” A man asked.

“Mmhmm.” My response.

“You little freak, I should be the next to peg you with that toy. Helpless skinny bondage slave,” the man said to me, “make sure to sniff between the toes.” Of course, I did. Then the feet went away with me sniffing to catch all the smell I could.

“Barbara, I know you like boys eating your ass and I’m not ungagging him but pull those pants down and shove it in his face,” Laura said.

“With pleasure,” Barbara responded. Next thing I knew, her ass hole was right over my nose with her ass cheeks pressed against my face. She shook it around a little and forced me to smell everything. It was gross and humiliating.

“You like this don’t you,” Barbara said as she continued to press her ass against my face.

“Mmhmm.”

“It’s a shame I can’t make you lick me,” Barbara said before pulling away. Then I laid there, hog tied and humiliated. At least a couple hours to go.

“Let me tease him,” another woman said. I was moaning before she touched me, then she started stroking my tip. A bit of precum came out and she stopped, wiping it up and then wiping it off on my cheek.

“Me next,” a man shouted. Then he came over and rubbed his palm against my shaft. I moaned a bit before he rolled me face down and spanked me.

“Spanking him like he was a slutty little girl,” another man said. Laughter followed.

“Make enough noise and I’ll vibe you till you nut,” Laura said.

“MMMMMMMMMM” I screamed out. I moaned as loud as I could and struggled around for entertainment.

“Look at him go still!” A man shouted.

“Get a video!” A woman said.

“There you go, shake that bushy tail for the camera,” a man said. I stuck my ass up and shook it around before resuming my struggles. Then the vibrator hit me. I was about to cum but again just a tease. I moaned out like a whiny baby and thrusted towards the air. I was grabbed by the dick and shoved back down. I was clearly about to burst but despite my floor humping I still needed help, like the message above my dick said.

“You ever tied a pretty girl naked like this?” A man asked me.

“Mmhmm.”

“She let you touch her all over and fuck her?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Now you’re tied up naked in front of us all and want us to touch you?”

“Mmhmm.”

“I’ll five head to the first one to finish him off,” Laura said, releasing my crotch rope. Hands were all over my loins, fighting over my dick. Sometimes it would be two or three hands at once but no one managed to hold on long enough to finish me. It was like the whole room was teasing me. I struggled and moaned like crazy in my hog tie, making it tougher for them to get a grip on me. I was thrusting my hips in every direction I could. I must have been stroked a couple dozen good times by different hands. Hands that started touching me everywhere. The tail even came out of my asshole then I felt two fingers wiggle their way in while I was stroked and I almost came right then but still didn’t. After all, I’d already cum a few times so it would take more.

“Can you all get it done or do I gotta get in there?” Laura asked. The tail plug was forced back in as they continued to fight over me. At one point I just laid still as my ass and dick were grabbed at by at least six or seven members of the group. I was truly an object to them at this point. I felt a tongue on my ass swirl around my butt plug tail. Someone else twisted my nipples. Nothing was off limits, especially my shaft with three or four hands touching it at a time. I just wanted someone to get enough good strokes to finish me off. There was nothing I could do but let them fight over me and touch me wherever they wanted.

A foot was shoved in my face as the struggle continued. I whined and sniffed as another hand found my dick and tried to stroke it before being wrestled away and replaced. This went on for a long time and since no one could claim superiority, it was just a super long tease of different strokes and grips from different people. Still it made me horny as ever even though I wasn’t finishing. I was so horny I wanted someone to just grab it and jerk me off hard but it was not to be.

“Okay this isn’t working, how about you all get yourselves off that feel the need to while watching him struggle alone in the middle of the floor. We’ll add this to help him,” Laura said before placing a ring on my dick. Then my shaft was tied back down to my stomach, meaning when I came it would be aimed right at my chest and face.

The ring hit me softly and I moaned out, which everyone seemed to approve of. I was still blind folded but by the sounds of everyone, there were at least a few people getting themselves off to me. The rest simply watching and commenting.

“He sure loves those hog ties,” a lady said.

“He sure loves being tied up in front of us naked too,” a man added.

“MMMMMHHHMMMM” I responded louder than I wanted to as the ring blasted me, then paused.

“You want them to masturbate while watching your scrawny ass struggle?” Laura asked me.

“MMMMMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMM” I was blasted with the ring again as I answered. Then the ring stopped.

“You wanna cum for us all?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You sure?”

“Mmmmmmhhhhmmmmm”.

The ring started slowly as the questioning from Laura continued, clearly gaining influence from Derek at dinner.

“Derek says you like this talking, do I turn you on like this?” She asked. I nodded. The ring stopped then.

“I didn’t hear anything. You must not want to cum.”

“MMMMMMMMMPHHHHH,” I begged.

“Not convincing enough. How do I even know you’re horny?” She asked.

“MMMMMMMMM” I whined and humped the air in the direction of her voice.

“You know if I remove that blindfold you’ll see some people touching their dicks and pussies. You want them to keep doing that?” She asked.

“Mmmhmm.”

“Of course he does,” a man bellowed.

“You wanna stay blindfolded until everyone cums?”

“Mmmmhmmmm.”

“Well I’ll start the ring again when they’re all done.”

“Mmmmmmm” I whined. It was no use. I listened to a few moans as I started rolling around more and humping the floor and air.

“The more desperate you look the faster they’ll finish,” she said as she squeezed my tip quickly. I was so horny and wanted to cum so badly. My gagged moans reflected this. I tried to put on the best show I could and this went on for almost a half hour. Some of these people had stamina but I was about to cum yet again and being edged for hours. Finally everyone was done and the ring began. I was moaning louder and louder and struggling around harder and harder as I felt the release coming. I hoped everyone was watching. I almost wanted to ask someone to come spank me or shove a foot in my face. But “Mmmmmmrrrrmmmmph” had to suffice.

“Your turn to burst you little bondage toy,” a woman smirked.

“You better cum before I bend you over and milk you like a cow boy,” a man said. Both comments made me hump a bit harder. The ring was turned up.

“You have a minute to cum before you get pegged by the dildo,” Laura declared to me.

“MMMMMMMMMMM” I whined out as the ring pleased me. I moaned, thrusted, and everything I could but after s minute, the tail was removed and the dildo began penetrating my asshole in and out again with the ring still going. I couldn’t even see who was doing it to me.

“Don’t worry, just me pegging you,” a woman’s voice said. This went on until I finally came while facing up, and it got all over me again. I was liking that by this point, because it embarrassed me more and made it easier to get hard again. Then, to my surprise, all my bonds except my hands and ball gag were removed. I could finally see, and I looked down at my body covered in tons of stuff. As I stood up, I was pegged with the dildo by the woman holding it a couple more times.

“Let me pin him to the wall and do it,” a scruffy man said.

“Okay but then he goes on the X,” Laura said. “Gotta expose and torture him before the mud pit.” With that the man did as he intended, walking me over, forcing me up against the wall, and shoving the dildo in and out of me until he was satisfied that I was humiliated enough. Then a closet door opened, revealing a giant X made of wood planks.

“Let’s get you tied to that,” Laura said as I was walked over, “I’m gonna untie your hands. You gonna be a good boy?”

“Mmmhmmmm”

Then she did so and I submissively went and lined myself up with the X. Legs spread below, arms spread above. Each limb was taped down. Arms from the wrist to past the elbow, legs up to the knee.

“Now to hit you with a good dose of embarrassment before we watch you struggle out back in the mud.”
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

In my new exposed tie, I couldn’t do much of anything except dangle from the wood beams I was taped tightly to. I watched as everyone looked on at me. Then I saw Laura pull out a pack of moldy cheese.

“This cheese was in my fridge well past the date and it stinks. Perfect for our bound boy here,” she said. She flung a moldy slice at me before others joined in, pelting me with each slice of moldy stinky expired cheese. It smelled really bad.

“I bet that’s turning him on again,” a man said.

“His dick is still soft tho,” a woman replied.

“Doesn’t mean he’s not liking it, huh boy?”

“MMMMMM” was all I could muster over the stench. It was turning me on but my already exhausted dick needed time to get back up to ready mode.

“Maybe if we fiddle with it,” the woman said as she walked over then fondled my flaccid penis.

“Wait, we want him at his horniest after the mud,” Laura said. “For now, everyone get your pictures.” I heard camera clicks as I was there bound and unable to move.

“Sniff that stink boy,” a man shouted. I did, sniffing in the moldy cheese and feeling the horny come back.

“Okay this is turning him on too much, perhaps we’ll tie him back there and let you all take turns jerking him off or slapping him,” Laura said. Then she turned to me, “as soon as you’re freed, turn around and hands behind you.” She released me from the beams and then I turned around and crossed my wrists like a prisoner. She taped them and then taped them down to my stomach before taping my upper body. Then the leash came back. I was marched upstairs, this time it was dark out. I was led to a fenced in backyard and tugged over to a pit of mud.

“Lay in the mud horny boy,” Laura said. “Mmm” I replied and knelt down before I was shoved face down into the mud. Then my legs were taped together, meaning no walking away. The leash was then tied around a post, making me feel like a dog, especially with the tail.

“Now get that mud all over you and struggle around like a good boy,” Laura instructed. Others began scooping the mud up and chucking it at me. Before long, I was covered.

“Dirty little captive, we should march you to the neighbors so they can see what you’ve done,” one of the men said.

“Hope that other neighbor isn’t looking out that window over there, they’d see him,” another man added. The leash was removed and I was helped up and instructed to hop around the yard. I did so to a barrage of taunts which made me hornier. Finally I got hard again.

“Wow now you’re showing off a boner outside,” one of the men said to me. I was bent over the deck and spanked for my punishment. While still bent over, he reached around and stroked me a few times.

“See? Like a skinny boy cow.”

“Mmmmmmph,” I moaned. I was now led back inside, hopping all the way this time. I was covered in mud my boner flopped around as I hopped. We got to the basement stairs and three of them picked me up and carried me down like a prized treasure. Whoever grabbed me by the middle was rubbing my dick the whole time.

“Like that?” I was asked as I was laid on the basement floor.

“Mmmhmmm.” I replied with a horny moan.

“Let’s hear what he’s thinking,” Laura said. “You wanna cum in front of us all again?”

“Mmmmhmmmmmmm.” I was laying on my back and I was arching it in arousal.

“You want it to be easy?” Laura asked. I shook my head violently, moaning.

“Should I tie that cock down so nobody can stroke it or finish you?” She asked.

“Mmmhmmmm.” She grabbed it and slowly looped rope around it, tying it in between my legs.

“You like being so helpless, naked, and horny in front of all these older people who are getting off to it?” Laura asked.

“Mmmhmmm”

“You like it when I suck your helpless dick?” She asked.

“Mmmhmmm.” I said, humping the air.

“You like everyone touching you?” Laura asked.

“Mmhmmm.”

“Let me at him!” A large man shouted.

“Okay Jeff, but it better be good,” Laura said. He walked over to me.

“You want me to treat you rough boy?” He asked.

“Mmhmm,” I replied submissively. He grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. Then he spit in my face.

“You like that boy?”

“Mmmhmm”

“You are the freakiest little bondage boy ive met. What you think about that?”

“Mmmmmm.”

“I bet you want me to whip you right now in front of everyone, don’t you?” He asked.

“Mmhmm.”

“You want me to humiliate you in front of everyone?” He asked. I nodded and rolled around until he grabbed me by the hair and ass. Than a spanking.

“You better stay in line kid,” he said, “up on your knees.” I tried to get up but I couldn’t. Each time I failed I was spanked and shouted at. Then I made it up, just to be blindfolded.

“How about we give you that tail back, what do you think?”

“Mmmhmmm.”

“You really want that back in there?” He asked. I nodded.

“Well then you won’t mind a good whipping in front of them all,” he said as I was bent over so I was on my knees still but my face was on the floor. As if on cue, feet were shoved in my face and my ass was whipped. I whimpered and moaned with each whip as I was forced to sniff the other members’ feet.

“You’re lucky you’re blindfolded honey,” one of the women said before letting out a moan. I could only imagine. The whip continued at a slow but steady pace. Finally I collapsed as I was lashed harder than ever. I fell on my side and immediately I was pinned flat to the floor and whipped more on my ass and back.

“Time for your tail,” I heard as it was shoved in hard. My body jerked and I let out a pathetic “mmmmmmymmm” as my legs were tugged back into a hog tie. It was so tight this time that my heels touched my ass cheeks. The tail stuck out of me in between them.

“He’s like a hog tied animal, look at him!” One voice said.

“It would be funny if he had a cowboy hat on him,” another said.

“Imagine him tied up naked like that out in the desert sand,” a woman said.

“That would be hot, pun intended,” a man added.

“You want us to take you out to Arizona and tie you naked in the desert?” He asked. I nodded and struggled around, so humiliated, dirty, and aroused.

“Let’s get him ready for the night soon, I’m getting tired and we’ve all had some orgasms watching him I’m sure,” Laura said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll make it home tomorrow,” Derek said, patting me on the head. I wasn’t getting free any time soon.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

“You had fun here tonight kid?” One of the men asked me. I nodded. A couple of members began to leave, indicating the night was finally coming to an end. But not for me yet.

“Before you go, I wanna see what happens to him when we’re all touching him everywhere at once,” Derek said, “since he can’t stop us right?”

“Okay but if he cums on me I’m kicking him in the face,” a woman said. They all made their way back over to me and then I had hands running everywhere, touching everything all at once. At first I laid still there on my side. Then someone rubbed my tip and I let out a pathetic “MMMMMMM” before the humiliation made me a horny bound soup of a man. My erection was only brushed and briefly rubbed as if everyone was careful not to let me finish. I was being grabbed, tickled, even licked. It had me thrusting my hips when I could before someone would grab and stop it.

“Alright, you guys should probably stop before he finishes off again,” Laura said. With that, everyone except Derek and Laura filed out, exchanged goodbyes and comments about how fun this was and how we should do it again and such. I just laid there and listened. I was just an object to them.

“Let’s get you cleaned up buddy,” Derek said, “you liked this?”

“Mmhmm,” I replied.

“Good, I’m glad. I always chuckle seeing you naked and dirty like this,” he said.

“You’re okay with the couch tonight,” Laura asked.

“Yep. Thanks for this, I’ll take our prisoner home tomorrow,” Derek replied. Then, he spanked me before helping Laura undo some of my bondage. First, the hog tie. Then the blindfold, which revealed Laura was completely naked.

“That turn you on?” She asked.

“Mmhmm,” I answered. She turned around and shoved her ass in my face for a moment.

“Dirty boy,” she said, “wanna help me with him Derek?”

“Sure,” he replied as they helped me to my feet. I was leashed again. Once I was stood up, Laura rubbed herself on me for a moment before tugging the leash. I had to hop up the stairs, across the house, and up more stairs. I was supported by Derek up both flights and hopped my way into the bathroom. I was then lifted into the bathtub where I stood there tied up, looking at myself in the mirror.

“You like seeing yourself like this?” Laura asked. I nodded like a good boy.

“Let’s get this tape off of him now,” Laura said. They began peeling off all the tape. It took a few minutes and hurt, my skin covered in marks from it. The crotch rope was untied and I was free except for my gag.

“You wanna be tied up in the shower right?” Derek asked.

“Mmhmm,” I responded. With that, Laura led me onto my knees, facing the shower wall. My hands were tied together above my head with rope, then tightly strung to the shower head, which was pointed right at me. Then I felt cold water pouring on me.

“It takes a minute to warm up, sorry,” Laura said as the water poured on me and I whined and jolted. I hated cold showers and the water felt like ice on my sweaty skin. The water started to warm up and Laura joined me, Derek left the room and headed to sleep on the couch. Now just her and me, she whispered in my ear, “you’re such a good boy.” The tail was pulled out of my ass and then she spanked me.

“Consider this your reward,” she said as she pressed herself against my back, reaching around and stroking me as the water cleaned me. She brought me right to the edge and stopped. “Not yet tho,” she said. Then she began spanking me, which hurt even worse now that my bare skin was wet. The claps were loud and so were my moans. She stuck a finger in my ass and stroked me again to the edge, making me cry out in pleasure.

“I’m cumming first, let’s get you down now that you’re clean,” Laura said. I was released and laid down on the bottom of the tub, where my hands were bound behind my back again with the rope. Just for good measure, she added an extra rope, crossing my ankles and tying them together too. I was laid down facing up as she stood naked over me, water dripping and pouring out of the shower head.

“You better not cum yet,” she said as she squatted down on my face, rubbing her pussy on my ball gag. I moaned out in extreme arousal, humping the air in desperation for my member to touch anything and explode.

“Stop that, if I’m gonna ride you then you can’t finish right away,” she said. She stood back up and started washing herself off over me, with everything dripping onto me. Once done with that, she crouched back over me and washed me off. It turned me on but I tried my best to not get more horny. All of a sudden, she shoved me all the way in her, ready to ride me. Our hips were touching and she froze and pressed her body against me.

“That mouth is for sucking these tits. I’ll ride if you do good,” she said. Just having me in her felt so good but it wouldn’t make my tired dick come closer to the reward. The ball gag was removed and she put her succulent left breast in my mouth. I started sucking her nipple before sucking on as much of that breast as I could. She moaned out a bit and continued pressing her skin against mine. Than the other breast. She started riding as I sucked and soon we were both moaning loud with her boob in my mouth still. I was thrusting my hips into her and almost came before she pulled away, teasing me again. Then she put her pussy over my face and fingered herself to orgasm, her juices landing on me.

“Don’t worry,” you’re next,” she said before getting up and bending herself over my desperate to finish boner. Then she squeezed it into her cleavage and I immediately started titty fucking her until I came hard as I have in my life. Some got on her, this time she wiped it up and licked it off her fingers.

“A little sweeter than most men, I like it tho,” she said before untying my legs, helping me to my feet, and cleaning me off once more for good.

“Wanna be gagged for the night too?” She asked, “I’ll give you the option because you were great today.” I nodded. This time, it would be a dirty handkerchief used as a cleave gag, knotted right behind my head. With my hands still bound behind me, she spanked me and then led me to one of the beds in the basement. She laid me down and there were wet spots everywhere.

My hands were retired together above my head as I was laid face down and then they were tied above me to the bedpost. My legs were tied together in similar fashion and tied to the foot post.

“Finally, you can’t go without your tail for the night,” she said with a chuckle and shoved it back in.

“Good night,” she said, shutting off the lights and leaving me there alone. Exhausted, I actually fell asleep fast.

The next morning, I awoke in my bonds, drenched in sweat. A faint light shined in, indicating it was early morning. My ass was sore from the tail, and I thought about everything. How this went from my friend tying me in a bet to being the entertainment for a middle aged sex party. How I was tied up in Laura’s basement like her prisoner all night. How hot it was the way she toyed with me. How much all of this turned me on.

My morning wood was full blast, at this point I took as a testament to my health. The fact it was ready to go again after all that. Then I was grinding against the bed, still waking up. I thought to myself how desperate to be tied and humiliated I must be to submit to a group like that. I was grinding my hips and shaft against the bed for probably over an hour before Derek came down.

“Good morning, buddy,” he said, “ready for breakfast?”

“Mmmmmmm,” I moaned under the gag.

“Oh well I’ll let you finish that first, I’ll just be here watching,” he said. I continued going, getting a bit of pleasure each time I thrust my shaft into the bed. I kept going for almost another half hour before he grew impatient.

“Okay talk to me here,” he said before removing the gag, “oh wow, sucking on boogers all night?”

“Yes.” I replied.

“Yes sir to you,” he said and spanked me.

“Spank me again please sir,” I said.

“If you insist,” he said and did so, “why do you like this so much?” I pressed my hips into the bed and froze.

“I just love being helpless like that. I tie myself up and imagine this stuff all the time,” I said.

“You want me to help you finish?” He asked.

“I’d rather keep humping the bed like this if that’s okay sir,” I replied.

“Well then get to it because I have to get to work,” he said. I started going faster and faster, hips bouncing up and down.

“What got you so horny this morning again?” He asked.

“Thinking about how desperate and naked I am,” I moaned out, “ohhhh fuck.” I was panting and getting tired again. Finally I paused.

“Why’d you stop?”

“Ughhhh I can’t do it,” I whined.

“Well then here,” he said. He flipped me over and put the saliva covered ball gag back in my mouth. Then he grabbed the vibrator off the table and shoved it into my loins on full blast, causing me to scream out and finish instantly, though nothing came out this time.

“Wow, run out huh? Let’s get you home.” He said before releasing me from the bed. I expected to be handed clothes. “Woah woah, hands behind your back.” I sighed under my ball gag and did as he ordered, he duct taped them together. Then I was walked upstairs and after the coast was clear, outside to the car still naked. Once he sat me down in the passenger seat, my ankles were taped and my seatbelt put on.

“I was gonna free you and let you get dressed but now that I’m gonna be late you can get some final humiliation.” We just listened to music for the drive.

“Imagine if we get pulled over right now,” he said.

“Mmmmph.” Finally we got to my house.

“Your family won’t be home for a while right?” He asked. I nodded. “No one home Saturday right?” I nodded again.

“Well then I’ll come over and you’ll spend that day tied up.” I nodded.

“Some instructions tho, you’re gonna have that ball gag in your mouth when I get there and be laying faced down in your bed, undressed with your wrists behind you ready to be tied, okay?”

“Mmhmm.” I replied. With that he cut the tape off my legs and helped me out of the car, dressing me in a pair of gym shorts only. He walked me to the door and opened it for me.

“Alright, this is as far as I go. You can free yourself.” He said and with that, he closed the door and left. I just walked up to my room and laid down in my bed for a while with my hands still taped behind me and still gagged. I stared at the ceiling and just laid there for a while, drooling on myself. Finally, I had to use the bathroom so I got up and used a razor blade to start to cut the tape before freeing myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic