From the diary of an accountant part 2 [MMMM/F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

From the diary of an accountant part 2 [MMMM/F]

Post by .vanessa »

Follow from

From the diary of an accountant

I didn't think about anything except Monday when I would go back to work and Monday 2nd October arrived early.

I entered the office like every day and sat down at the desk, composed and without wasting time I started my new week.

Shortly after, around 8.15 my owner arrived, greeting me as always he invited me to have a coffee which this time I refused.

I was visibly upset and wanted to tell what happened, which I knew he knew about, but I didn't know where to start.
I wanted to file a complaint but I feared retaliation not only against me, so I decided to wait for the week's developments.
Monday passed, Tuesday October 3rd came, the first Tuesday of the new month.

Punctual with the first Tuesday of the month, the delivery of the briefcase arrived.
That morning my owner was in the mood for ironic compliments, he had found my pied de pull dress particularly interesting.
Appreciations about my body weren't particularly welcome by me, especially in the workplace, however that morning he complimented me several times on my, according to him, beautiful legs which were certainly left in sight by the short dress abundantly above the knees.
I had gotten into the habit of regularly wearing pumps with heels, which gave me a few extra centimeters since I was no taller than 160cm.
That morning my owner had left the door of his office open from where I could see him insistently looking under my desk.
I tried to lower the dress as much as possible to cover my thighs, however sitting in the chair it regularly went up my thighs leaving them in sight.
Immediately after lunch, returning to the office around 13.30, I was called by the owner to finish a report in his office.
“Luisa, take a chair and sit here in my office”
I did as I was told, took the chair and sat down at the desk where he kept the typewriter to type a letter under her dictation.
He placed his chair next to mine, very close so that he hindered me a little while writing, but I said nothing and let him.

We began with him dictating, many pauses interspersed my writing, pauses during which he approached me with the excuse of seeing the paper up close; now he held my hand about to concentrate on the sentence, now he looked me carefully in the eyes to ask for my suggestion or he put his arm around the back of the chair bringing his face closer to mine as never happened before.
We had a lot of confidence, however we referred to each other as her and there had never been physical contact.
That afternoon, however, he had broken the hesitation after so many years and suddenly started calling me familiar.
“You see Luisa, in my opinion the sentence I dictated to you is not very effective. We need to find a more concise formulation to express the concept of professionalism"
The letter was addressed to the prefect of the city in relation to some supplies made by the company for the works relating to the restructuring of the prefect's offices.
It was at this precise moment when he said "... we have to find a synthetic formula to express the need and the reassurance for a greater professionalism of my collaborators, without however suggesting that I am at fault...", it was at this precise moment that he abandoned my gaze turning his towards the sheet of paper, then he took my hand to move it from the keys and made me lower it by placing his hand that was holding mine in my lap.

He moved his chair closer and touched the typewriter after releasing my hand that I didn't dare move from where it was, resting on my right thigh with the palm facing up.
At this point, thoughtfully but distracted, resting his left arm on the back of my chair, he first touched my right knee with the fingers of his right hand, then he placed his right hand on my thigh, stroking it.
I was petrified and let him do it until his hand went too far above my knee to touch the dress that at that moment reached my mid-thigh.
His intentions were clear and I kept my legs locked to prevent his hand from slipping between my thighs. In an attempt to move the silence was broken only by the rustling of the nylon stockings caused by the rubbing of my legs together.
The crossed ankles and tight thighs to prevent or at least limit the caresses of him.
He withdrew for a moment and then got even closer by literally attaching his chair to mine, encircling my shoulders with his left arm he came closer to me and with his right hand he forced me to spread my knees slightly apart to allow him to caress me the thighs more comfortably, this time placing the hand completely between them and insistently.
The dress had now risen above my legs left abundantly uncovered, I tried to pull it down but I was prevented by him squeezing me, bringing his face closer to mine but always intent on reading the letter and pretending to concentrate on it.
“Louise, are you cold? I feel your cold skin ”and so he began to feel my thighs for their length from the inside to the outside without stopping.
"Please..." I dared to speak to dissuade him and make him stop but in vain.
He let me resume typing by ceasing the embrace, but continued to keep his right hand resting between my thighs stroking them from time to time, now with a light touch, now more feeling the texture of the black nylon stockings matched to my dress .
I was resigned and stopped opposing him, I abandoned my legs to his caresses without tightening them anymore, allowing him to insinuate between them as far as he wanted.
I stopped crossing my ankles assuming a more comfortable position to write, this gesture allowed him to caress my legs much more comfortably
He came to touch my panties and I gave a gasp, a long sigh but I continued to write.
The typing of the letter continued until 3 pm, when once finished he moved away from me and getting up from his chair began to pace up and down his office in a thoughtful way.
“Very good Luisa, we have made progress. Now put the letter in an envelope. The briefcase is already ready on my desk, take the envelope and letter and go first to the prefecture where you will deliver the envelope, then to Mr. Giovanni as usual.
In the prefecture you will have to deliver the letter to the prefect's secretariat: you will have to be patient because you will be kept all afternoon. Don't worry now, the prefect will calmly explain the situation to you. Now hurry because the prefect is waiting for you by 3.30 pm and you'll be busy for about a couple of hours.
Remember that at 6 pm you have an appointment on the first Tuesday of the month with Mr. Giovanni, who you absolutely cannot miss."

I nodded and stood up taking the letter.
I adjusted my dress and visibly upset I walked to my office to get my jacket and purse.
I put the letter in my black crocodile handbag, then put on my jacket and took the briefcase from my owner's office and left his office when I was called back by his voice
"Ah, Luisa, remember: behave professionally, always"
That day I didn't take the lift, but went down to the ground floor using the stairs, meeting that nice old man on the mezzanine floor who used to bow to me when he greeted me.
I smiled, I went through the door that leads to the main hall of the building and I went out onto the street.

I had 10 minutes to reach the prefecture which was in turn in front of the courthouse. At least I shouldn't have had to rush to meet Mr. Giovanni.

5 minutes late I entered the prefecture where I asked the ushers to show me the prefect's secretariat.
I went up the stairs of a period building and on the first floor, first office on the right, I found the prefect's secretary.
“Good afternoon, my name is Luisa and I am Mr. Todaro's accountant and secretary.
I am in charge of delivering this envelope for Mr. Prefect".

"Welcome Luisa, I will deliver it immediately to Mr. Prefect, in the meantime you can wait in the room in front of my office where you will be joined by the prefect's collaborators, for the advice they have agreed with Mr. Todaro"

I didn't know what it was, however I took a seat in the waiting room as I had been invited.

A few minutes later I was joined by a couple of men, I assume orderlies since they were dressed in work clothes.

“We are the collaborators of Mr. Prefect. I'm Marco and he's my colleague Andrea. We have to take her to the recently renovated offices on the third floor to show her some of the materials supplied by the Todaro company.
It is the opinion of our technicians that they do not comply with the requirements, so we must carry out a technical check and evaluate with you the amount of non-compliant materials"

I timidly replied “Be patient, I'm just an accountant and I don't know about building materials. How can I assess whether they are compliant or not?”.

"You will discuss this with the Lord Prefect, we only have the task of taking you to the third floor and assisting in the analysis of the materials which will be performed by the Lord Prefect himself. Please Luisa, follow us, this way”.

So they showed me the exit door, I got up following Andrea, while Marco followed behind me.
We returned to the main staircase where we climbed two floors reaching the third floor where we entered a large, recently renovated hall.
The flooring had been supplied by Signor Todaro's company, I recognized the marble at first sight, I was made to sit on a four-seater sofa while the two attendants waited outside the door.

Shortly after, Mr. Prefect arrived who greeted me warmly with a hand kiss from other times and took a seat on the sofa next to me.

“Luisa, I am very sorry for this incident, however Mr. Todaro is obliged to pay for his mistake. I tried to convince him to find another solution, but obviously your accounting position is not such as to reimburse the sum in any other way.
She must understand and assume his responsibilities. You understand me, don't you?"

I was stunned, confused, my head was spinning: what did he mean? What error was it? What responsibility did I have?

“Excuse me Mr. Prefect, I really don't understand what you mean: what are you referring to?
What happened? It seems to me that the work on the third floor is good.
What's wrong?".

“Luisa, did your owner really say nothing to you? Come on, don't make fun of me and don't make the situation worse!"
She said peremptorily.

“I have read the letter that you wrote together with the owner of her. I really appreciate your commitment to ensuring greater responsibility and a sense of professionalism from now on.
However, we must be sure that good intentions are matched by facts”

After these words she called Marco and Andrea inviting them to enter the room.

“Well, I spoke to Mrs. Luisa who however she seems not to be aware of the facts or not to remember. We will check shortly if she is sincere or if she is making fun of us ”.

I promptly retorted: "Mr. Prefect, don't even say that as a joke! I have nothing to hide and if I've made any mistakes, I'm ready to pay in person."

"Very well Mrs. Luisa, then you will have no objections if I ask you to follow Marco and Andrea upstairs where you will be shown the evidence of the facts?"

"Of course not Mr. Prefect!" I retorted in an annoyed tone.

Andrea invited me to follow Marco, immediately behind me the Lord Prefect and Andrea himself to close the line.

We went up to the fourth floor entering a corridor which we walked along its entire length reaching the back of the building.
At the end of the corridor there was a door on the left which opened access to a steep spiral staircase which I was dutifully invited to climb.

"Please Luisa, go up the ladder behind Marco".
The prefect lingered and we went up the ladder Marco, me behind and then Andrea.

At the top of the ladder there was access to a small room used as a closet, once inside Andrea locked the door.

I looked around but didn't see any material to analyze: “Andrea, why did he lock the door? Where are the materials?”

And he replied: “Luisa, I'm not authorized to speak. Now let him sit in that chair."

At this point Marco took me by the arm forcing me to sit down on the chair placed next to an old and worn wooden table.

A few days after the first rape, I was once again in danger and my legs were shaking.
The squeeze on Marco's arm reminded me of the rough ways I had suffered the previous Saturday and I hadn't gotten over the trauma yet.

Marco next to me, Andrea at the motionless door.
After a few minutes Marco moved behind the chair while Andrea approached the table opening the drawer that was positioned on the short side of the same.
While he was taking the contents of the drawer, Marco put a hand on my mouth from behind, forcing me to open it and pushing a handkerchief inside.
I already knew the feeling and was reliving it just a few days before.
I didn't resist and let him gag me.

Once gagged, Marco took me by the arms lifting me from the chair and pushing me onto the table whose drawer Andrea had closed after having taken out some ropes that I saw while I was being gagged.

Marco held me by the wrists forcing me to lie prone on the table while Andrea proceeded to tie my ankles separately to the legs of the same table.
Once my ankles were tied, they took care of my hands by tying my wrists together and securing them to the table frame.

I was within a very few minutes lying on my stomach on a wooden table, my hands tied above my head and pinned to the table.
Face against the table and ankles tied to table legs separately.
My body formed a right angle to the table and I couldn't move in any way.

I was panting through the gag which was not taken off until the end…

They left me in this uncomfortable position until I resumed breathing normally, at which point while Andrea held my head against the table, Marco lifted my dress completely uncovering my bottom and lowering my pantyhose and panties together up to my mid-thighs.

After stripping me naked, they blindfolded me and left me alone for several minutes.

I heard the door open and the footsteps of two people approaching the table: who were they? Marco ? Andrew ? Who else?

Two icy hands took me by the buttocks, patting and going up my dress until I moaned when they touched my breasts.
While two fingers of the right hand and two fingers of the left squeezed my respective nipples, I felt a male member penetrate between my legs abusing my privacy.
As he forcefully abused me, he squeezed my breasts and nipples making me moan in pain and finally in pleasure too.
I wasn't a virgin, of course, but I had never experienced such a feeling before.
It was definitely a violence and as such unwanted and unwelcome, nevertheless he managed to induce me a very deep and lasting orgasm.

Having reached his pleasure, he came out from inside me but shortly after someone else took his place again, first caressing my private parts between my legs and then caressing my thighs.
In these caresses I distinctly recognized the hands of my owner who only a few hours before had touched my legs at his pleasure.

I moaned through the gag but within moments he was inside me abusing me and fucking me harder than his predecessor.

I had another orgasm, this time together with Him, my owner.

Once out of my mind I thought the violence was over but I was wrong.
I still had to suffer a little.

As I said before I was not a virgin, but that day I had a completely new experience.

Once out of my vagina, my boss put his hands on my buttocks to spread them, after having spread them he also violated my anus penetrating me very painfully.

As he entered my anus, the other person removed the gag allowing me to scream.

“We wanted to hear how he cries, Luisa.” It was the prefect's voice.
"We wanted to be sure of his professionalism for the sake of him and his loved ones."
After these words, they left me tied to the table without a gag and went out. Before closing the door, Mr. Prefect said to me, "Luisa, my attendants will help you get settled. Don't worry, for today they have orders not to touch you... at least for today. But she will always have to be professional”
"I forgot, be punctual with Mr. Giovanni".

I abandoned myself to tears waiting for someone to come and untie me.

Minutes later Marco and Andrea arrived who untied me and, still with my panties down, took me to the third floor where I was able to settle down and freshen up in a large, newly renovated bathroom.

I took my jacket, my handbag and briefcase then I was accompanied towards the exit where I was free to go to the appointment with Mr. Giovanni.

The ritual of surrender that day took place as usual without any incident.

On the way home, a thousand thoughts filled my mind: why?
Why was I abused in a basement on Saturday and today in an attic?
Why Mr. Prefect and my Owner?
Who had raped me on Saturday? Maybe Marco and Andrea?

Surely it had all happened because I had discovered the contents of the briefcase.

I felt helpless, if I spoke and denounced I would have had consequences and also my loved ones, and then who and what did I denounce? Did I have evidence?

Resigned, I entered the house.

During dinner I didn't say many words, my mother asked me what had happened to me because it was clear that something had happened.

“Luisa, did something happen?”

“I'm worried, mom. Mr. Todaro complimented me a lot today on the dress and on my legs. Then he put a hand on my shoulders and caressed me.
He embarrassed me in front of colleagues.
I don't know what to do, I don't feel like going to work there anymore.
What do you think I should do?”

“Luisa, do what you think is right, without hesitation”

The next day, I sent in a resignation letter and never showed up again for work.
I never heard from Signor Todaro, the prefect and my other two tormentors.

A short time later I found a new job and I never spoke to anyone about what happened that Saturday and Tuesday in 1978.

The end.