(Insert dream girl) {Foot Fetish story} (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(Insert dream girl) {Foot Fetish story} (M/F)

Post by Raptor »

Been a while, just thought of something, thought I’d share…

BEFORE YOU START.

* I want you to picture your dream girl. What’s her hair look like? Face? Imagine she’s having a nice night in, what’s she wearing? What do her feet look like? Keep these things in mind…

~Start~

So there you are, another night in. You had texted a few people to see what was going on, but nobody was really going out. You had a few girls you like to try and talk to but again, nobody really seemed to be doing anything. So you start texting (insert dream girls name)(DG) again asking what she has planned for the evening.

“Hey (DG), what are you up to tonight?”
(DG) - “nothing really planned, maybe stay in and read”
So you start feeling out the conversation, to try and steer it into a direction you’ve steered it before.

A few texts go back and forth, and she talks about having a long day, and jokingly that she could use one of those foot rubs you offered in a previous conversation, probably weeks ago.

Of course you jump on the opportunity, but remember if you want to actually get to worship her feet you might need to finesse this a bit. You had joked about it before, and she didn’t totally shoot you down, but she just didn’t ever seriously consider it. You had joked last time about it to the point she said she’d let you just to shut you up. Sensing some weakness, you circle in again to try and pull this off.

“If only you were here I could’ve! What would feel even better is if I licked your feet ;)
(DG) - “you just don’t want to let that go do you? God to shut you up, come over here in an hour and do whatever it is you want to do. Maybe you’ll stop making those jokes if I just let you. I won’t be surprised if I don’t see you though.”

Sensing some tone and sass in the text, but also a challenge to see how serious you are. You think for a few minutes, then text back “alright then (DG), I’ll see you in an hour ;)

She gave a thumbs up to the message and with that you run to get ready. You hop in the shower, make sure to brush your teeth, and throw a few ropes in your bag.

Your plan isn’t to kidnap her or anything, you have just always wanted to see this girl hogtied, barefoot, waiting for you to suck on her toes. Now is the best chance you’ll ever get!

So you grab your bags and rush over to her house. You get there 7 minutes before her “hour” was up.

(DG) - “honestly didn’t think you were going to show up” as she met you at the door.
“Well you asked me to do it so here I am” you said in a cheery, false sarcastic kind of way.

You both grab a drink of water and you head to her bedroom. “I have something I need to do on my computer here, so you can just sit at the foot of the bed, if you’re gonna do it.” You feel a slight panic as you wanted to have her tied up, so you quickly respond with “actually I had a bit of a plan for this, so I can make sure you’re not going to move around on me.”

Somewhat confused she looks at you, as if she’s waiting for you to elaborate. Staring back at her you realize how close you are to achieving your dream, and how anxious you are in this moment. You keep your blank stare for another second before taking a breath and saying quietly at first “*cough* uh yea, the funniest part of this is that I’ll tie you up so that you can’t run away, that way you actually get to see how good it will feel.”

The look on her face is slight shock, and you’re holding your breath waiting to either get to hogtie and worship (insert DGs name)’s feet, or be kicked out of the house probably never to speak to her again. “What do you think?” You say trying to disrupt the awkward air. (DG Name) quietly “um, I think that is pretty odd…but at this point I’m almost thinking what’s the difference now, I mean you’re here.” As she finishes the sentence she was some sarcastic, but also a cheery realization that she was about to experience this. “What do you want me to do?” She then says staring at you. In disbelief you say “uh, just lie down on your stomach with your hands behind your back.”

She responds in kind by facing away and laying down on her stomach. Still in disbelief how you’ve found yourself here you grab your ropes from your bag. With your rope in your hand you look standing beside the bed looking at (DG) laying face down and slowly bringing her hands behind her back. She’s wearing (insert desired top) and (insert desired bottom) that fit even more perfect than you thought they would, and she’s already barefoot.

You sit on top of her thighs while you start tying her hands behind her back. You cinch her wrists, and do a cursory check to make sure they aren’t getting free. “How does that feel?” You ask her as you see her starting to pull to test the bonds. “Feels like I’m stuck” (DGs name) responds. In awe that you’re looking down at (DG) with her hands tied behind her back and her telling you she’s not getting away, you chuckle and return “that’s a good start” before turning around to tie her feet. Picking up her feet by her shins slightly and rubbing (DG)’s feet briefly, you tie her feet together, cinching them to make sure they’re nice and tight. “I don’t think I’m going anywhere” she says sounding like she was asking how much more tying was left. You then sit up and bring her feet to her hands, and sitting over top of her knees now already pinning her in a hogtie position. She goes to squirm and stops realizing she can barely move, and you can feel her realize there’s no way she’s getting out of this without you letting her. “It’s alright” you start reassuring hoping she doesn’t start to panic “I’m just going to tie you like this, because you’ll see when I start you’re probably ticklish and I don’t want you to kick me in the face.” She relaxed a touch allowing you to finish the hogtie on her, before stepping back and allowing her to test the bonds again.

“I am definitely stuck in this, you could do anything to me right now and there’s nothing I can do” (DG) said in a joking tone but being 100% serious that she was stuck. (DG) then said “well alright you’ve got me completely stuck, do whatever it is you came here to do. I don’t have a choice anymore, but at this point I may as well just let you do whatever you want to do. Go ahead. It’s alright. Do it for as long as you want.” And she finished it with a reassuring smirk giving you the green light to start worshipping her feet. Hearing those words almost made you black out, but excitement then powers through. You give a nervous laughing “okay then” as you smile back and sit behind her. Looking at (DG) hogtied for real, and waiting for you to start worshipping her feet seems like an out of body experience. You grab the outsides of her feet as you gently massage and smell her toes. “Better than I could’ve imagined” you think to yourself as you keep rubbing and smell them again. You massage down her calves a bit as you gently kiss her toes and her soles once each.

You then grab her ankles, sit a little higher on her shins to make sure she can’t move away “I’ve waited a long time for this” you whisper. You close your eyes and…(insert foot worship sequence fantasy)

~END~

More of a scenario visualization starter than it is a story maybe, I just had this scenario pop into my head and thought I’d share the starter to see what people thought.

Biggest thing I wanted to emphasize was I wanted YOU to picture this with YOUR dream girl, not some girl I saw or thought of.