Peril of Penelope (MMFFF/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Peril of Penelope (MMFFF/FFF)

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Penelope Raines. 22 years old , 5’6 Caucasian with a nice tan. I have light straight brown hair that goes down to just touching my shoulders. Brown eyes, medium lip

outfit would be a skirt, just above knees (so my captor can try to get my panties, satin button up blouse long sleeve (pink), with one of those satin scarves that have the knotted ends in front of them under the chin and in between the collar

Michelle Raines: 5’10 43 years old Caucasian, long straight brown hair that goes past shoulders, brown eyes, thin lips

Penn: 6’0 25 years old. Caucasian, plain face, dark messy brown hair.

Main recurring characters

Paula, aunt to Penelope and the younger sister to Michelle. She’s 37 years old with long straight hair that goes down past her neck. Her height is 5’8.

Ward is a bounty hunter. He was once a friend of Penn’s but the two grew distant. Now Penn is calling for his help. He is 30 years old, 6’4, dark black spikes hair. Clean shaven with thick eyebrows and orange eyes.

Giselle is the mother to Penn and “friend” of Michelle. She stands at 5’9 with long and straight black hair. She is 48 years old with black framed glasses. She is a prime example of “stab on the back.”

Lila is the girlfriend to Penn. A coworker to Penelope, she ultimately decided she was too much of a “good” girl and was too much of a innocent pretty face that needed to be taught a lesson.

In a secluded house in the suburbs sat a young twenty-two year old woman. She had light brown hair, more of a dirty blonde, hair extending comfortably just where it rested over her shoulders. She had big but light brown eyebrows and beautiful brown eyes. Along with that were medium lips with a shy smile that could light up a room.

She wore a pink satin collared blouse tucked into a long light grey skirt. Underneath her chin was a satin scarf that was knotted at her collar. The tail ends overlapped one another showing off their pretty pattern of pink, purple, and some blue. Underneath her skirt she wore leggings along with two inch heels.

This was Penelope Raines. An intelligent, kind, and compassionate young woman. A good girl in every sense.

She had gotten off work not too long ago and was writing in her diary about—

Knock! Knock!

Penelope walked out her room feeling her face flush red in a blush. Standing outside of her doorway was the man of her dreams: James Haven! What a coincidence! She had just been writing about him! In her diary, she would add an e and call him James Heaven.

Corny? Yes. But that was Penelope. A sweet girl trying to make it in the adult world. She worked a stressful job being the secretary to Mr. Oswald. He was tough but fair. He hired her off of potential and intelligence. So far, she had been doing well.

She opened the door and her face fell into downcast. James it was not. Just her mom. Michelle smiled at her daughter causing her to break into one as well.

“Expecting someone else?”

“No,” she mumbled letting her in, “just hopelessly in love.”

“You need to stop worrying about all that. The right one will come around when it’s the right timing.”

“Pft!” Penelope muttered, “Or with my luck I get Penn!”

“Penelope,” her mother scolded gently, “you can’t keep letting that disaster get to your head. We need to move forward.”

Her daughter cracked a small smile. “Yeah, because putting it as a disaster will make me feel better.”

Michelle smiled and the two shared a hug. “So what brings you here?”

“I’m just stopping by before I go back to your aunt Paula’s . We’re having dinner together and so we can talk about her store. She said you’re welcome to come if you would like.”

“Thanks mom, but I’ll be alright. I have some chores to do before I turn in for the night. Tell her thank you though!”

“I will! I’ll see you later honey!”

“Have fun!”
—————————
“I can’t believe he hired her! She’s not even good at her job! She makes so many mistakes! She doesn’t do a single thing worthwhile! He only hired her to look at, not to have her do some job! The only work she probably does for him is her mouth over his cock!”

For being in jail for the past two years, this was not necessarily the first thing Penn wanted to be hearing. But that’s what happened when he was in the presence of his girlfriend Lila, Ward and his girlfriend Kara, and his mother Giselle.

Penn look at his mother with a pained expression. Please stop her. Giselle finally spoke up and said, “Now, now… gossiping won’t get you anywhere Lila. You’ll just have to prove yourself to Mr. Oswald and you will take her place.”

“Penn!” He looked over to see his girlfriend glaring at him. “How did you even let that klutz even put you behind bars in the first place!”

“It wasn’t her, it was her mother, Michelle.”

“Who is she even talking about?” Kara asked after waiting very patiently for a chance to talk.

“My ex-girlfriend, Penelope.”

“Do you have a picture of her?”

Giselle brought her phone out and then handed it to her. Kara could not help but put on a devious smile. “Wow Penn! You really messed up there! She’s gorgeous!”

“Pft!” Lila snorted. “A pretty face but nothing else! That face got her a lot of things! She’s the secretary to some big company owner now. I bet he only picked her so he could look at her all the time!”

Ward chuckled before handing it back to Giselle. “Pretty face still pretty face. You really messed up to ruin that.”

“So why did you call us here?” Ward and his girlfriend turned their attention to Penn.

He folded his arms and said, “I served two years because of her. Lila’s right… she gets life handed to her. It’s about time she experienced something other than her perfect little life.”

“So…”

“I want to kidnap her.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Intriguing entry! I would love to read more!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]slackywacky[/mention] have it right, as usual. You have fed us a lot of information about the characters and setup a scenario with a lot of opportunities. I am eager to follow what you may provide for us next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

PART TWO

“Good morning Penelope.”

The girl looked up to see Mr. Oswald walk in giving her a small nod.” He looked the same every day. A one piece suit with a gold tie. In his left hand was a black briefcase and his right holding his hat. He had black hair that was greying that was slicked back and a confident look on his face.

“Good morning Mr. Oswald!” She replied cheerfully. She always hoped he would smile back at her but the closest he got was a smirk.

“What is my first appointment today?”

“None actually. We had moved your 9:00 to 1:00.” She replied looking back at her wall of notes and reminders.

He chuckled a bit. “Something funny, Mr. Oswald?”

“I still am amazed you’ve been here for only three months yet you work as if it’s been three years. Do you remember your first day? I had doubts but you proved right away that I could count on you.”

Penelope nodded but silently winced. They both had very different memories of that fateful first day.
—————————
Penelope walked into the building. She smiled politely at the others as she continued to her office. My first day! I can’t believe Mr. Oswald believes in me this much!

She suddenly saw Lila and a few of the other young women standing around. She kept her eyes down knowing they were not the most gracious of her coworkers.

This did not stop Lila from seeing her. Immediately she began the gossip. “There goes little miss perfect!”

“You sure haven’t warmed up to her being here yet.”

“If I had a chance, I would put a gag in her mouth to shut her up!”

“You know,” one of the others said with a sly smile, “why don’t we give her a proper welcome?”

Lila smirked. She knew exactly what they meant. Mr. Oswald wouldn’t be here for a few hours. They had plenty of time.

She and her three other companions followed Penelope all the way to her office. Just as she stepped in, she heard, “Penelope! Wait up!”

She looked back to see the five crowd into her office. She smiled at them shyly asking, “Did you need something?”

“We just wanted to properly welcome you to the Oswald Foundation!”

Penelope watched as they shut the door. Before she could respond, two of the women grabbed her arms. “Hey! What’s going on?!”

“Hush! We all went through this! Consider an icebreaker!”

“What? Let go of me! I have paperwork and I’m expecting—“

“No special treatment for you!” Before she could do anything else, she felt rope bind around her wrists restraining them behind her back.

“Stop! What are you—agh!” A red ball was yanked her mouth and she felt two straps tighten around her head. “Hngh?!”

Lila and her coworkers showed no mercy. They flipped her around throwing her body her desk. Lila pulled her skirt up and shouted, “One slap for her first day!”

One by one they spanked her as hard as they could. Each time Penelope yelped out in pain.

“Hgh! Agh! Hmph! Stllp! Hfff!”

Feeling satisfied, the five quickly left, locking her door before closing it behind themselves. Penelope moaned as she walked around to the other side. She opened her desk pulling out her letter opener. It took some time to cut herself free but she managed. She pulled the ball gag out and immediately took a drink of water.

Well this is a start to remember…
————————
Penelope shuddered at the memory. The moment Mr. Oswald had come, she immediately told him. He was not very receptive but said he would handle it. Whether he did discipline them or not, she never found out.

Since then, however, he had been very good to her. While not the most affectionate type, he kept giving her bonuses and allowed her time off whenever she needed. She was becoming more and more prominent in the foundation.

“I am in need of your assistance.”

“Whatever you need!”

“Let Lila know she’s fired.”

Penelope turned red. Her feelings were mixed. On one hand, she felt excited. Lila never liked her and she even scared her. On the other hand, she already knew Lila would not take this well… especially with the news coming from herself. “Did something, uh, go wrong?”

He gave her a look. She rarely ever questioned him. And it always seemed to irk him whenever she did.

“Let her know she is no longer needed seeing that you have taken most of her responsibilities.” She felt pale as he nonchalantly worked at his desk.
She heard the printer rumble and she pulled it out.

Before she could get up, Mr. Oswald said, “That’s her notice. It will save you a long explanation. Please see it done quickly.”

“Of course…” she mumbled as she grabbed the paper and placed it in an envelope. After she sealed it shut, she got up and walked out.

She found Lila at her desk filling out paperwork. “Pardon?”

Lila glared up at her. “What do you want Miss. Good-for-nothing-except-as-Oswald’s-sweet-pet?”

At least I won’t have to hear anymore of her names for me. She handed her the letter saying quietly, “Unfortunately you’re being let go.”

Lila opened up the letter and began to read. Penelope continued on, “While Mr. Oswald thanks you for your time, he finds your quality of work no longer sufficient. He asks that you leave in an orderly fashion and not to disrupt anyone else.”

She paused for a moment. “And I honestly do wish you the best… truly.”

Lila snorted. She immediately threw the notice away and got up. She glared at her and hissed, “Maybe if I was a good little girl, I would have been able to get everything handed to me!”

She then stormed out. Once she was out the door, she got in her car. She whipped out her phone and called Penn.

“Well?”

“Oswald fired me because Penelope is doing my job!”

Penn smirked on his end. “I’ll let Ward know.”

After he hung up, he looked at an old photo of him and Penelope when they were first dating. He couldn’t help smile. “Oh Penelope… I can’t wait to see you again!”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The plot thickens in a most excellent way.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was really a special Penelope to the fold :) I like the build of your tale very much!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic