Nocturnal Emissions (M/M) one-off

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Nocturnal Emissions (M/M) one-off

Post by blackbound »

This is more a vignette than a full story, but I hope people enjoy the dumb premise anyway.

- * -

NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS

"Today, I will prove once and for all that vampires exist," the researcher says to the camera. His assistant is with him, staring at the young man tightly bound to a chair with chains, a large ball gag in his mouth.

"You just abducted him?" the assistant asks nervously. "How did you even do that, if he's a vampire? Don't vampires allegedly have super-strength?"

"I jumped him from behind, pulled a bag full of garlic over his head. That gave me enough time to tie his hands with these silver chains, which - as you should know - are said to neutralize a vampire's strength. I added more for safety later, before bringing you here. And as you can see, he can't escape."

"I don't think I could get out of these thin chains either," he argues. "They look kind of painful."

The alleged vampire says something indistinct. His eyes are wide, he looks scared.

The assistant sighs. "So, what's your proof?"

The researcher theatrically retrieves a bottle from a plastic bag on the table and uncorks it. "Behold... holy water!" he exclaims, and flings the contents at the captive, who flinches in surprise as the liquid hits him. There is no reaction beyond that.

He is not deterred. "He must be more powerful than I thought!"

He takes a crucifix from the bag and points it towards his victim. When nothing happens, he moves closer. The assistant, getting nervous, rolls his eyes when nothing continues to happen.

The researcher is getting nervous now, too. "Ok, uh. Vampires don't breathe, right? This will prove it once and for all."

He picks up the plastic bag and pulls it over the young man's head, ties it in place.

The bag begins to move with the man's breathing and there is muffled begging through the gag, struggling against the chains.

"He's pretending!" exclaims the researcher. "Just wait. Vampires don't need to breathe."

He notices he's losing his assistant. The bag has fogged up and the sounds and struggling have become more desperate.

"You are insane!" the assistant shouts, then moves and rips the bag open before the researcher can react. The young man's chest heaves as he inhales and exhales, his eyes bloodshot.

The assistant is not done. "I'm out of here, you maniac. I should call the fucking police on you!"

He storms out of the room, leaving a dejected researcher alone with his captive.

He sighs deeply, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples. Where did it all go wrong? Now what should he do? He can't just let the guy go, he'll have to--

He's slammed against the wall, raised off the ground by a hand gripping his throat tightly. His eyes fly open - it's his erstwhile experimental subject, who now grins at him, showing fangs. He tries to struggle, but his throat is only squeezed more tightly, until he gives up and hangs there limply.

"Garlic? Holy water? Crucifixes? Silver? Old wives' tales, all of them, except the super strength. Even the bloodsucking is a myth. Well."

The vampire drops the researcher unceremoniously, then is behind him before he hits the ground, his fangs at the man's neck.

"We do bite humans, but it's to incapacitate them."

He bites. It's an ecstatic feeling for the researcher, like being on a cocktail of drugs and endorphins. He can feel his penis harden, throbbing violently, while the rest of his body goes slack.

"No, what we feed on is something else. Have you ever had nocturnal emissions? Those happen when we get interrupted before finishing a meal."

The researcher can't move as the vampire gently undoes and removes his pants, then engulfs his member with his mouth.

Later, he will track down the assistant. His scent is heavy in the room.

The vampire will eat well tonight.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Had me going at 1st. I thought researcher just kidnapped some random guy and was basically torturing him, so bit of a surprise when he did indeed turned out to be a vampire. But then we learn he's not a vampire we all think of 😅

Interesting and a fun read!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent little tale, just the way I like 'em.

Now. Where do I go to find one of those vampires? And do you suppose he might tie me up first?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for being such a loyal commenter.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention], maybe if you catch one in the act you can convince him?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A nicely told little tale.

Reminds me of the old joke that ends, "Oy vey, have I got news for you!"
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago A nicely told little tale.

Reminds me of the old joke that ends, "Oy vey, have I got news for you!"
Completely forgot to reply to this! I have no idea what that joke is, I'm afraid.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

The virginal young lady was lying in her bed thinking sweet thoughts about her sweetheart when, suddenly, He was standing there; not her sweetheart but The Count himself. Being a good Catholic girl, she grabbed her rosary and held it up to his face, knowing that it should expel him. The Count exposed his fangs and approached her with the words, "Oy vey, have I got news for you."

If the joke needs further explanation, let me know.

Hint: Jewish vampire.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Nice story!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Got it, [mention]Xtc[/mention]. Reminds me of the guy in The Mummy trying out all the talismans he has.

And [mention]Bootmark[/mention], glad you liked it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic