In The White Room (?/F) (POV Vote Story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In The White Room (?/F) (POV Vote Story)

Post by lanadelgagged »

As you glance at your wristwatch your face lights up with joy. It’s thirty minutes before midnight and your shift has come to an end, you pack your black leather briefcase with files and paperwork and throw the empty coffee cup in the trash. The clicking sound of the briefcase closing serves as a relief for the long day of work, you already begin to think about what are you going to treat yourself to for dinner. The door closes behind you and you draw the keys from the small pocket of your suit, pausing to straighten its lapels. The office is empty, in fact, the entire floor of the building is empty at this time of the night apart from you. Or so you thought…

You walk along the hallway that leads to the elevator shaft, then you notice something unusual: an office door is ajar, letting a glowing pool of cerulean light creep through the hallway. You could have sworn you were on your own the entire time, so this discovery puzzles you. You walk at a slow pace, with a hint of suspicion, the closer you get to the door the clearer the colour becomes. The blinds and draperies of that office in particular are closed, leaving the interior in a darkness only perturbed by that mysterious source of light. You peek through the door without touching it, being very conscious of your movement to avoid making too much sound. As your eyes dart across the room, your gaze falls upon the silhouette of a woman sitting down, with her back to the door. She is immobile, facing the wall. Upon closer inspection you finally discover the source of the bluish light: in front of the lady, there is a television and a camcorder on a tripod with a small red light blinking.

Time for your decision:

A) You close the door and leave, thinking nothing of it.

B) You enter the room to investigate further.
Last edited by lanadelgagged 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

The dark office MUST be investigated!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Definitely B. Find out what's going on!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Tough choice. On the one hand I have already decided what I'm going to treat myself to dinner with and entering this room and potentially disrupting this lady will only delay that. But on the other hand, I'm already peering in the door like a snoop and my curiosity does need to be satiated. I'll go with Option B.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I choose B
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

B
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Option B wins then

You decide to enter the room, though as silently as possible leaving your briefcase behind. At a first glance, the white-walled room seems empty apart from the immobile lady, the television and the camcorder. Your eyes squint, and you can finally make out the picture on the television: the seemingly still image of a woman sitting in low light, with a vacant stare and her lips sealed by a white gag with words scribbled over it… The sound of your footsteps blends with the noisy static coming from the television, as you walk closer to her you begin to discern more features of the room. At one of the corners of the room, there’s a black duffle bag that seems to blend with the inky darkness, and in front of the television, you spot a videotape on the floor. As your vision adjusts to the darkness you can make out the details and dimensions of the woman. Her hands are bound behind her back, manacled with a pair of handcuffs, and she is clenching her fists firmly. Your footsteps are now indiscreet, the woman notices your presence and begins to wriggle her body, causing the handcuffs to rattle. She wiggles in place as if she were further restrained, and soon the room fills with the muffled sounds of incoherent mumbling. The gag stifles her pleas for help, and as she wiggles, the picture on the television mirrors her movements. A cord connects the camcorder to the television set, serving as a live feed, as you walk past her you can see your silhouette on the television too.

Now that you are close enough to her, you exchange glances and examine her predicament. Her lower legs had been bound with silver tape, and reinforced with zip ties over the layers of material. She is wearing heels but one of them is on the floor, revealing her pantyhose-clad left foot. Her white satin blouse is half unbuttoned, barely concealing her breast tops. Your gaze now fixes on the gag, made of a white stretchy silicone material that had been wrapped around the woman’s head, the posture of her jaw suggests something had been stuffed inside the poor woman’s mouth. But perhaps more perplexing is the cryptic message scribbled in black permanent marker over the white tape. The handwriting is very unstable and erratic, and it barely read

DON’T
REMOVE

in capital letters. A hint of doubt spreads across your face, and the woman tries communicating with you as she wriggles, making vague attempts at breaking free of her bonds. Without uttering a word, you look at her rubbing your chin.

Time for your decision:

A) You ignore the message and decide to carefully remove her gag.

B) You reach for the duffle bag in the corner to inspect it.

C) You pick the videotape up from the floor and feed it inside the VCR to see what’s recorded.
Last edited by lanadelgagged 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Put a sock in it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I vote C.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Has to be C
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I’m a bad girl. A
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I’m a bad girl. A
Indeed you are. I think we all know what is in the bag. C is my vote!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

If she was more frantic or distressed I'd obviously ungag her. In the context of this story I feel there might be distress, but Occam's Razor tells makes me feel like she's just going to say: "Hey Idiot, you're ruining my LiveStream." My respect for written instructions is however negated by my disregard for poor penmanship.

I also don't want to play the video tape both because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her by not knowing how to properly use a VCR and also...I've seen The Ring. Don't play the random video cassette that you found in a spooky room.

The duffel bag though. What's in there? It could be $400,000. It could be a nest of angry wasps. It could be a pocket dimension to an alternate reality where Martha Stewart is the President of the United States. The possibilities are endless. I have to inspect it further.

I vote for B.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

C

Because I’m old enough to know what a video tape is!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I vote C too
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Option C wins!

Before setting her free, you wonder what that videotape on the floor might contain. You pick it up and immediately notice it’s a blank tape with no label. Without giving it a second thought, and unencumbered by the helpless woman’s gagged cries, you feed the tape inside the machine. The door of the VCR closes and the rattling noises are followed by the placeholder card that precedes the recording. You hit play and the image of the woman appears, although this time she’s unrestrained. She faces the camera with an impish smile, the shot is framed in a way that only showcases her upper body. As she brings her hands to her chest you see her yielding a roll of white microfoam tape in one hand and a rolled-up sock in the other. You watch intently as she opens her mouth and crams the sock between her teeth, she chews holding them in place and brings the tape close to her mouth. Her nails scrape the surface of the white material, tearing a strip and stretching it in front of her mouth. In a gentle fashion, she presses the tape against her lips, sealing them in the act with the palms of her hands. The tape orbits around her head and sticks to itself, making the gag more secure with every turn. With her back to the camera, she takes a black permanent marker and uses the television as a mirror, slowly scribbling letters. D O N T - R E M O V E. Her pulse is shaky and the letters are erratic yet readable. She sits down, this time with a different roll of tape on her hand. What she does next puzzles you as much as the previous sequence: she begins binding her ankles together, continuing up her knees and thighs. Not yet satisfied, zip ties reinforce her restraints. At this moment you cast a suspicious gaze at the helpless woman, and her cheeks glow red. Like a proud TV presenter, she dangles the handcuffs in front of the camera, blue light glints off the edges of the metalwork, and in a matter of seconds brings them behind her back. The sound of the recording is very soft, but even so, two audible clicks are discernible. The recording finishes, the VCR spits the blank tape and then returns to the live feed from the camcorder.

You let out a sigh of relief to find that she is not in the distress you expected, however, you cannot help but wonder why she would do something like this to herself. At this moment, the woman begins rattling the handcuffs and beckons for you to come close. As you look behind her you notice a crumpled piece of paper, clutched inside her hand...

What’s your next move?

A) You remove her gag carefully.

B) You come around her and retrieve the piece of paper to see what’s written.

C) You reach for the duffle bag in the corner to inspect it.
Put a sock in it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I vote B.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

That duffle bag didn't suddenly become less interesting to me during the last chapter. If this lady thinks that she can distract me with a piece of paper then she has another thing coming. I intend to open that duffel bag. I'll vote for C. However, I obviously operate at the leisure of the hive mind.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I can check the duffel bag later, so B. What is on the paper
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I really like the concept for this story! First few parts have been very enjoyable

At this point, I think curiosity would get the better of me, so I'd opt for option B
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Option B wins

The woman writhes in her seat, eagerly offering the crumpled piece of paper nestled between her hands. You take the paper away from her, the handcuffs rattle, and you smooth out the piece of paper and scan the words. Even in near darkness, written in blue ink, the distinct handwriting reads:
‘THIS IS MY FANTASY,
THE KEYS TO THE HANDCUFFS ARE INSIDE THE DUFFLE BAG

DO WHAT YOU WISH WITH THEM :)'

Once again you look at the woman, her demeanour now apparent and the nature of her predicament now laid bare. You observe her with a hint of suspicion since nothing was what it seemed to be. You let out a sigh of relief knowing that she wasn’t in any apparent danger, yet you can’t seem to understand how such a fantasy came to be. ‘Should I indulge in her game?’ – You think to yourself – ‘or should I just free her and walk away...’ It is at this moment that you check the watch and realise how late it’s getting. Whatever actions you may follow, you have to do them quickly.

A) You reach for the keys inside the duffle bag.
B) You remove her gag so she can explain herself.
C) You head home, leaving her to struggle in her self-imposed captivity.
Put a sock in it!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Get the keys!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

A: Get the keys.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Since she has already seemingly explained herself, I'd say option A. The question then is what do we do with the keys, maybe releasing her would allow the game to continue elsewhere?
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I am tempted to say "get the keys" too, but I prefer removing her gag.

For all we know, the paper doesn't tell the true story or at least the whole story. If she wants me to do what I please with her, then ok, but if she gives a different explanation...then it will be a more interesting situation, eh?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic