The Devil Dog and the Cat Burglar (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Devil Dog and the Cat Burglar (M/F)

Post by Sniper108 »

Chapter 1

The sun already settled over the Pacific as I drove home. It was still daytime when we landed at Miramar, but some of my squadronmates begged me to stay at the local officer’s club and have a few rounds before going home. The few minutes turned into hours of drinking and cursing before I was able to get into my car and drive home. Looking back, I wondered what if I got too early or too late.

Allow me to introduce myself: I’m Scott Fletcher, US Marine Corps captain and a F-18 pilot, recently back from a combat deployment in Middle East aboard USS Nimitz. As I was driving the short distance between MCAS Miramar and my house, I could only think in a quick shower, a nice dinner and a good night sleep.

And vacation. Finally! After one year flying Close Air Support missions for the marines on the ground, dropping bombs over terrorists and evading some occasional heat seeking MANPADS, the powers to be decided that a complete month off at home was the best option for my squadron. Now I could start looking for someone to replace Kristen, my bitch ex-girlfriend who had the balls to send a Dear-John-Letter barely weeks after my deployment start.

However, things would not be as I expected. When I pulled into the driveway, I caught that something was not exactly how I had left it. The garage door has a quirky habit of stopping about two inches above the driveway unless you give it an extra tug when closing it. It had not been pulled down completely, and I always did that. I shut off the car's engine and killed the lights immediately.

I had a feeling that something was up. My hand went for the holster, drawing the 9mm M9 Beretta that every officer carry. For a moment, I thought in calling San Diego Police, but decided against it. What bloody marine I am that cannot deal with a burglar? With the pistol firmly in my hands, i decided to enter the house. There are no gates into the back of the house, so I had to very slowly inch the garage door up enough to get under it. There is a door leading off the garage to a reception area of the house. Sure enough, that door was ajar. Now I knew something was very wrong.

I pushed the door very slowly and begin a stealthy walk into the house, paying extra attention for noises. It was dead silent, except for some thuds coming from my office. In the pitch darkness, I saw a small light moving about in my office. Someone was in the house, and he will have a nasty surprise.

Very quietly, I approached the door to the office. A figure using a flashlight was kneeling behind my desk, apparently going through the drawers, one at a time. I watched for a full minute, checking the surroundings for a possible partner. That one is a loner. I have handled firearms all my life, and I was a very proficient shooter, as every marine should. The odds were in my favor. If this burglar expect to came out alive, he better be collaborative.

Using the doorframe as cover, I flipped on the light switch right next to me, cooking the hammer of my 9mm, which make a very distinctive noise.
"Game over, pal. Don’t try anything stupid. Stand up and put your hands where I can see them.”

As my uninvited guest rose, I must have audibly gasped. Under a dark ski mask, a tight dark blouse, leather gloves and blue jeans, it was definitely the figure of a woman. A very cute one. She complied, putting her hands in the air and moving out from behind the desk.

I left my cover, but still pointing the gun at her. "Take off the mask."

As the mask came off, I felt my heart skip a beat. Before me was one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw: her long red hair dropped below her shoulders. Her brown eyes and sweet lips completed the package. She was most lovely.

"Please don't shoot me." She said with concern. “I didn't damage your house or anything”

"I won't shoot if you do exactly as I say. Now face against the wall and putt your hands on it”. She comply with that. I made a standard police search, finding a holstered Glock pistol on her waist. Confiscated.

“Are you a police officer?” she asked, looking over her shoulders, at my khaki flight gear, adorned with my naval aviator badge and my rank insignia.
“Nope, I eat cops for lunch.”

She even smiled at my joke.

Searching the pockets of my little cat burglar, I also found a set of keys, a swiss knife, a wallet and a thin piece of plastic that American burglars call a 'shiv'. She had used it to go through the door leading out of the garage like it wasn't even there. I had not engaged the dead bolt. I doubted that would have stopped her. So much for home security.

"Take off the schoolbag behind your back, and throw it to me."

"Ok." She complied, and handed it over to me.

“Now, sit down in the chair, hands behind your head." I motioned to an office chair sitting beside the desk. She did as I said without a moment's hesitation.

I emptied the contents onto the floor. She had found the stash of money that I normally keep at home. She also carried some coils of rope and a duct tape. There were also assorted burglar tools.

“For emergency use” she said to me. Clearly, she was one off the type that invades empty houses and flew before the owner arrives, but was prepared to restrain them if necessary.

"Please don't turn me in. I will do whatever you want."

"Well that is an interesting offer. What did you have in mind?"

"Whatever you desire. Do you find me attractive?"

This girl was cool under pressure. I was impressed. She had been caught red-handed burglarizing my house, was looking down the barrel of a rather nasty automatic pistol, and she had the audacity to propose me.

"Look, I have a body that men like and I don't want to go to jail. Put the two thoughts together and I can give you a very nice time tonight." She said with a sweet smile.

God she was cool. I liked her style despite the fact that she was a criminal. This type of opportunity don’t come along very often. Looking at her, it wasn’t a bad idea. She displayed a perfect hourglass figure, with large breasts, a slim waist, ample hips and slender legs. She was gorgeous, truly a playboy cover type. 12 months without female partners make me began to think some very erotic thoughts.

“You like what you see, don’t you?” She said with a seductive look on her face. “To be honest, you are pretty handsome yourself, so I think both of us will enjoy the night.”

I usually don’t like to boast myself, but my squadronmates called me pussy magnet: at 6 feet tall; in excellent shape, weighing 198 pounds of muscle; with dark brown hair cut short military style and brown eyes; the girls chase me all over San Diego.

"I have an idea," I said. "Let's go to the basement. Keep your hands behind your head."

"Are we…"

"I am going to accept your offer, sweetie."

"Then you will let me go?" She sounded a bit more confident, obviously thought she was winning this little power play.

"You don't know what I have in mind for you."

"What are you going to do?" She asked, sounded a bit less confident and with an anxious look in her eyes.

I motioned her toward the other door leading out of the office. At the kitchen, there was a door leading down to the basement.
As she started down the stairs, she repeated the question.

"Just keep moving."

We reached the basement, much of which was finished into a large den with an entertainment center, bar, and wine cellar. The other part of it houses the heat, hot water, laundry, and general storage area. At the former there was a wooden dining chair with narrow back, perfect for was I indented to do.

"Sit down on that chair, and put your hands behind your back."

"What!?" She was getting very nervous very quickly.

"You heard me."

"Please, you don't have to do this. I will do whatever you want."

"Yes, I know darling, and right now, I want you tied to that chair."

"Oh God, please don't torture me!"

"I am not going to hurt you. I am going to tie you up very securely, and then we will have a little chat."

I signaled her with my pistol. Rather nervously, she complied, sitting down with her back against the chair. I moved behind her, ready to start my work.

“Stay still,” I said as I put my hands on her shoulders, guiding her arms behind her back and crossing her wrists. She did as I asked, staying still as I wrapped the rope around her wrists and tied them tightly together, making sure the coils were snug and strong, and cinching the coils by passing the ropes between her wrists.

I wrapped the rope around her arms, and pulled them into her side, forcing her breasts up and out as the rope stretched her blouse. I wound the rope round, above and below her chest, before tying it off round her back. I couldn’t avoid to admire the contours of her perfect breasts.

Picking up the rest of the ropes, I started to work on her legs, my captive burglar watched as I tied her ankles together with more rope. Another length went around her legs, above and below her knees, before tying one end of rope on her ankles and securing to her wrists.

I grabbed a Stool, sitting right in front of my lovely cat burglar.

"Now... darling. Let’s begin the interrogation."

"What do you want to know?" She was already struggling against the ropes, with no effect except to make her breasts stick out even more. I took a moment to enjoy the sight before starting.

"Tell me about yourself and your little operation. Be honest, I will know if you’re lying."

"My name is Sally. I spend the last weeks studying the area and your house seemed always empty. I thought it would be an easy target."

“Do you have any partners?”

“No. I work alone.”

“What’s your escape vehicle? Where is it?”

“Is a black Ford Fiesta, I parked beneath the tree”

“Did you stole it?”

“I bought from a drug addicted, for 200 dollars”

“Don’t lie to me, sweetie”

“I’m not lying, I swear”

I could see she was been honest, and I accept her answer, giving her a knowing smile. That also make me wonder what is wrong with drug users.
I took a black bandana, rolled into a band with a knot tied in the middle. “it’s time for your gag”

“Please, don’t turn me in or torture me. I can do whatever you want. I can give you a nice blowjob. I can let you fuck my tits. Please!”

Trying to be as gentle as I could, I pushed the gag into her mouth, before tying the ends round her head.

“Well, my sweet cat burglar. I need to do some stuff. Just sit tight and enjoy yourself. Don’t go anywhere.”

I kissed her forehead and went out of the basement, hearing her muffled protests behind me. The night was just beginning.
Last edited by Sniper108 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Great start!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great start, looking forward to more chapters.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As a former Marine, you have pushed all of my buttons with this story. On top of which, it is well written with clear descriptions and a story line with wonderful potential. Please continue your tale.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Thank you all for the kind words.
I'm already working on the next chapter, but it will take some time. Be pacient, folks
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Ah, a classic caught burglar story. Like it so far.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago As a former Marine, you have pushed all of my buttons with this story. On top of which, it is well written with clear descriptions and a story line with wonderful potential. Please continue your tale.
Hearing such a compliment form a true Devil Dog is an honor. Thank you for your service.
I hope you enjoy the next chapters
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great beginning. Looking forward to the next part.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I've got be honest and say i normally prefer the girls to be doing the tying. But i DID enjoy reading this, and i'm hoping for more. I believe that says it all!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

LunaDog wrote: 11 months ago I've got be honest and say i normally prefer the girls to be doing the tying. But i DID enjoy reading this, and i'm hoping for more. I believe that says it all!
And it does
thank you sir
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Chapter 2

As I left that area of the basement, I shut the door behind me, leaving her to struggle. I’m fairly good with ropes and I knew the only way she could get out was with me untying her. Since I’ve made a search on her pockets, any hidden razor was out of question. But all of that leaves me the question. What should I do to her? I didn’t want to turn her in to the police. She was too lovely, and prison would not do her any good. Besides, I liked her style. Need some guts to propose such a bold offer to an armed stranger.

She also brought back to life a hobby that was dormant since long time. When I was young, I used to tie up my sisters and her friends. As we grew up, the games got more elaborate and I start to admire the developing curves of the visiting females. Especially with a blonde bombshell named Rachel, my sister’s best friend, which I secretly shared many firsts.

When adulthood came, the girls left for college and I went to pursue my lifelong dream of becoming a fighter pilot. The tie up games faded away, just a good memory form a not-so-distant past. It was still there, like a forgotten dragon, sleeping inside the cave, waiting for the right moment to show up again. The dragon had woken up, is flying now, expelling fumes and ready to wreak havoc.

And what a way to start! Having the most gorgeous girl, equipped with such delicious curves, proposing me for a blowjob and a Spanish fuck. Damn right, I will accept that! Both of them! I’ll need several days to complete everything that I planned.

Call me crazy, but the idea of sleeping with a beautiful criminal was turning me on; it will be just like the classic James Bond movies, where Sean Connery or Roger Moore team up with exotic female Russian agents. But at this time, It will involve rope, lots of it.

The first thing to do was secure the cars. So I went back to the street and put my own vehicle into the garage. Done. Next, I went to look after her Black Ford Fiesta parked under a tree. After a short search on the neighborhood, I found it.

It was exactly where she told me, under the tree, far enough so that the unfortunate owner (in this case, me) don’t notice, but close enough to reach after a quick sprint. I opened the door and got inside. The first thing I noticed was the smell of vomit coming from the back seat, mixtured with cheap carpet cleaner. “God dammit.”

I could imagine her, holding her breath as she cleaned up, trying to make the car less insalubrious. At the car panel was an odor freshener that should be fired; a pair of ageing sunglasses, nothing unusual for the climate in California. I also found a pair of blue contact lenses. Behind the seat, I found a plastic bag carrying two wigs: one blonde and one black.

That girl was professional; I couldn’t stop admiring her; anyone that saw her studying the area would give dead-end clues to the police, and if she had to scuttle the car, the license plate would eventually lead then to the drug user. It would make perfect sense to presume that he/she was invading property to fuel an addiction. The plan was almost perfect. Almost.

I put her car back inside my house and locked up everything. After that, I returned to the office and put my 2000 dollars to the desk drawer. Then I opened her wallet and examined her documents.

The first one I looked over was her driver’s license
Sally Brown. Age 28. Dodge City, Kansas.
Two years younger than me. How the hell she end up here?

The other one was an old ticket for a season game of the Kansas City Chiefs. As a big Chargers fan myself, I could only laugh at the idea, especially involving some tie up games. I would love to hear her muffled protests and see her struggle against the ropes while I celebrate a Pick-Six.

Looking at the wallet, I found cheap fake documents, some garbage and a plastic guarding two pictures in back-to-back pattern: the first was of a couple on their late 40’s embraced. The man had greyish hair and dressed like a farmer; the woman had the same red hair as my cat burglar, but shorter. The second was my cat burglar, much younger, with a guy whose face presents a striking resemblance.

Family: parents and brother. I wondered if they knew what she has been doing. Did her family disown her? Were they abusive? She went a long, long way from Kansas to California. Possible family issues detected on radar. I won’t going the deal with that hornet’s nest right now, not until we build up some trust and let her comfortable enough to take the initiative of telling me.

Then, and idea stroke me. What if I could make her switch sides, ditch the crime life for good. With a full month vacation ahead, I have plenty of time to spend with her, getting to know each other, build some trust, and fool around. I don’t have any girlfriend and she could fulfill that gap in my life. I also could see if I can fix whatever trouble she might have: simple ones first, moving to more serious issues later. At the same time, I would provide some public service by keeping a criminal out of the streets. Semper fi! Carry on!

After finishing my tasks, I decided to check on my guest. All that action had made me starving and I looked over the pamphlets for a good pizza restaurant. She’s probably hungry as well, so that would make a good, and weird, romantic scenario for the evening.

I went to the basement without announcing my arrival. As I start to descend the stairs back to the basement, I stopped to look as Sally the cat burglar struggled at the chair.

And boy did she struggle, twisting her body from side to side as she tried to loosen the ropes. As she did so, her chest moved with her, and I sat entranced by the sight. It was hypnotizing in a way, as her breasts, contours fully displayed by the rope, bounced up and down. I tried not to show it, but I could not deny the fact that I found the sight of my beautiful cat burglar tied up so tightly very - well, stimulating is probably the best word.

She stopped her struggling to look over her shoulder, at her bound wrists, frustrated by the complete lack of progress. She then stay still for a moment, to catch her breath while formulating some sort of plan. After that, the show resumed. It was not only her boobs that caught my attention, but her entire body was amazing: Her long red hair, cascading behind her back; her pretty face; her adorable gagged lips, mmphing in defiance; her delicious hips; her slender legs rubbing against each other. What a sight!

Ok, Scott, stop ogling the poor girl. You are not a hormone driven recruit from Parris Island; you are an officer and a gentlemen. Act accordingly. You need to check if she is ok. She might be a criminal but was one that I suddenly grow so fond off.

“How’s my sweet cat burglar?” I said as I approached her, kissing her check in goodwill. She stopped struggling and looked at me with sad puppy eyes; begging me to be set free from the chairtie.

“plffsfgntyfmf, ydfwhftgvfruwfnt”

She said through the gag, still struggling and pointing with her nose at the ropes that held her prisoner. I watched Sally twisting her body round to try and force the ropes off - with no visible effects save to make her breasts stick out. I savored the scene a little bit more as I sat there, listening to her mmphing under the gag, before she turned and looked at me.

“cfnyufntfemf, plfhsf””

“Sorry, sweetie. Getting untied it’s not part of the plea bargain”

I wondered exactly how she was feeling at that time, but as she looked over at me, I could see in her eyes several things - fear, embarrassment, and some anxiety. She’s probably thinking that I was some sadistic KGB agent running a Gulag. That was gut wrenching.

I have to do something to reassure her about her safety, so I sat down the stool right in front of her. “You’re asking what I’m going to do with you, right?”

She silently nodded yes.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Sally; torture is not the line of action of a true Devil Dog.” I said, seeing her puzzled eyes as I mentioned an old nickname of my beloved Corps “in fact, if any bastard ISIS sympathizer try to harm you, I’ll break him in half. I can promise you that”

She could see I was dead serious about that and accepted my word, cooling down a little bit. As a proof of my intentions, I kissed her lovely cheek again. I kneeled right next to her, first to check if the ropes were in place. Wrists secured, check. Chair Hogtie, secured, check. I put my hand on her shoulder, looking at her. “Comfy?”

She nodded yes. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, how they look mysterious and seductive. I stood there, looking at her, marking every aspect of her delicate face into my memory. God, she was so gorgeous, I wish we could have met in different circumstances. I would love to buy her a drink and spend hours discussing whatever she want. I controlled a burning desire to remove the gag and kiss her; instead, I showed the Pizza menu.

“Listen. I’m calling pizza for dinner and I want to know what is your favorite flavor?”

She made a surprised look, “mfnf?”

“Of course. For the honor of host the sweetest, most gorgeous cat burglar, the least I could do is pay you a nice dinner accompanied with good wine, music and some candlesticks.”

All girls love compliments, and if you push the right buttons, you can touch her heart. My cat burglar was not different and it seemed that I just did that. She blushed tomato red at my statement, which made her more adorable.

I held the pizza menu in front of her as she looked over, letting her take all the time she wanted, in order to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

“pfppfrhnf”

“Pepperoni?”

She nodded with a noticeable smile.

“Good choice.” I send the order to the restaurant, receiving a positive reply shortly afterwards. “Now let’s pick some wine, do you have any preference?”

She moved her head No.

“Ok, I’ll try to choose a good one, excuse me” I went for the wine cellar while she wriggled round again, me watching the whole time. As I tried to pick a bottle, I watched Sally shift round, squirming round in the chair, her blouse moving over her chest as I could clearly make out the contours of her breasts. Looking down I could admire once again her pretty legs rubbing against the ropes. When we went down the stairs, I stole glances at her butt, seeing how she filled out those tight jeans.

I don’t know if she was doing on propose or not, but it was having effect on me. I forgot about the damn wine to stare at her. Her natural beauty and unmatched sex appeal amplified by the ropes. I could see her chest heaving, and they looked very inviting as they were rising and falling with each of her breaths. All of it was fascinating, alluring, frankly - a great turn on, and I could feel in myself just how much excited it was becoming.

Not paying attention on my task, I settle down on a bottle that was a last year present from my sister. For special occasions, she said. Seems damn appropriate now. I presented the wine and received her approval.

Wine Task now completed, I put the bottle on the table, focusing my attention on the smartphone “Now a proper date need some music. Do you like Frank Sinatra? It’s one of my favorites.” I smiled, teasing her.

Sally closed her eyes, letting out a meek smile. Touched on a soft spot again. She nodded while I saved the right playlist, to be played at dinner. Once again, I stopped to admire her as I saw my cat burglar squirming round lightly, and the way the ropes had stretched her blouse over her chest.

She looked back at me, then down and blushed. well, Busted.

“Listen, I’m going upstairs, to prepare our dinner. You need anything?”

She moved her head No.

Before I went upstairs, I need to confirm if my cat burglar was comfortably tied. I kneeled right next to her, to double-check if the ropes were in place. However, when I was inspecting the ropes around her body, my hands brushed over her breasts, and I heard her muffled moan.

I may have touched her for 3 seconds, but was enough to feel her shape and firmness. My God, that’s a premium pair of boobs. My sweet cat burglar looked at me, blushing tomato red, fully aware what she had done.

I could see her chest heaving, and they looked very inviting as they were rising and falling with each of her breaths. I felt dirty doing that, but she did say I could do whatever I wanted, giving me an opening large enough to sail the entire Fleet Marine Force, so that the hell! I walked behind her, placing my hand over her breasts. I could see she was blushing, but also that she seemed to be enjoying it, as I ran my hand over her breasts, and I was surprised to hear her moan slightly.

Gently, slowly, I began to move my hand up and over her chest, and I felt her squirming at my touch. Not in a bad way, or a way that said she wanted me to stop, but a gentle, sweet way as my fingers felt her breasts under the blouse. Sally closed her eyes and moaned even louder, and I have to admit that for me it was having an effect as well. I started to gently squeeze down on her breasts, surprised at how firm they felt.

“Am I hurting you?” her answer was No.

I kept touching her for good 10 minutes, hearing her moan softly. Her chest was magnificent, so firm, soft and delicious; you just want to touch her forever. But I knew that I need to go, there will be time for that later. Finally, we broke off. I was breathless while she was blushing, but one thing was sure. We both enjoyed.

“Ok Sally, here’s the plan. We’re going to have a nice dinner, you and me. I am starving and presumably so do you. I’ll explain everything you want to know at the dinner table, with details.” I said softly, regaining my posture. “At the same time I’m keeping you tied up until the pizza arrives. Then I’ll came back here to untie you. Ok?”

She nodded silently. As a final touch, I gave her a deep kiss into her cheek again before went back up.

“Excuse me, my sweet car burglar, don’t go anywhere.”

After I went out, I let out a huge smile. Things are just getting interesting.
Last edited by Sniper108 9 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Love this second part - so our Pilot is drawn to the red haired burglar :) Looking forward to the next part!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Dittos to [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Scott wants to be a hero and save this girl and get his jollies at the same time. Is that possible? He reminds himself,
you are an officer and a gentlemen.
That is by act of congress. But perhaps congress is not in session.

[mention]Sniper108[/mention], you are giving excellent and detailed descriptions of Scott's thoughts and feelings. It would be nice to get Sally's perspective.
Spy Task Force Completed
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Dittos to @Caesar73. Scott wants to be a hero and save this girl and get his jollies at the same time. Is that possible? He reminds himself,
you are an officer and a gentlemen.
That is by act of congress. But perhaps congress is not in session.

@Sniper108, you are giving excellent and detailed descriptions of Scott's thoughts and feelings. It would be nice to get Sally's perspective.
You mean like her POV?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Sniper108 wrote: 11 months ago [You mean like her POV?
Right. Just a thought, a suggestion. You are doing great.
Spy Task Force Completed
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago
Sniper108 wrote: 11 months ago [You mean like her POV?
Right. Just a thought, a suggestion. You are doing great.
Thanks graylord
My plan is to write the story as Scott's POV only, but
I've already planned on a full chapter were Sally reveals her past and motives, but that's for the next chapters. Hope that you like it
Stay tunned, my friend
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Aye, aye.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

important note
i've made some major changes in chapter 2, part 3 is coming soon
agian i ask forgiveness to everyone for the inconvinience, i'll be more careful for now on.
pleasant readings, have a good night
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well, despite a few 'teething problems,' which i can both understand and fully forgive, i'm still THOROUGHLY enjoying this one, Sir!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago Well, despite a few 'teething problems,' which i can both understand and fully forgive, i'm still THOROUGHLY enjoying this one, Sir!
I wholeheartedly agree! Don´t stress yourself [mention]Sniper108[/mention] - some things need time and we won´t go away :)
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Ob wow what a story, characters are interesting and deep, the situation is described so well and it's really hot! Can't wait for a continuation!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

thank you all [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention]
wish you all the best
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sniper108 wrote: 10 months ago thank you all @Caesar73 @LunaDog @FabianStr2016
wish you all the best
Keep up the good work!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Chapter 3

I went into the kitchen and immediately started to work. First thing was to put a red-white checkerboard table cover, the plates, the glasses and all the accessories. I prepared the stereo with a fine selection of the immortal Frank Sinatra, nice taste to hear with a beautiful girl and create the right mood. All that set, I stepped back to analyze the overall picture. There was something missing, I knew that, but why. Eureka! I went to my bedroom to retrieve a police handcuff, relic from the glory days, which I put on her chair leg. Don’t want my cat burglar running around. Everything set, now we just need to wait for the food.

The doorbell announced the arrival of the pizza delivery; I dully grabbed the money and went up front. After a formal exchange of products, I waved him good night and got back inside. With pizza at the table, accompanied by the bottle of wine, I went down the stairs, to release my lovely cat burglar.

As I reached the basement, I could see Sally struggling against the ropes, but in a less frenetic way. Once again, I stopped to admire my cat burglar: her perfect breasts, her hourglass figure, her nice butt and slender legs. That girl is smoking hot, much prettier than that stupid Kristen. She’s also more level headed and have courage. I was wandering what surprises I’ll discover when we sat down to eat and have our little chat. What kind of person she is? Lets find out.

“mfyihfvfaacfpmfwftfr”

I heard as Sally brought me back into reality. “What?”

She point out with her nose at the faucet.

“You want water?”

She smiled again and nodded yes

Enough perving and get your ass to work, captain! I filled a large cup, putting a straw for her. Reaching my captive, I gently removed her gag.
“God, that thing is awful.” She worked her jaw a little before accepting the water, which she drank heavily, right to the last drop, before letting out a relive sigh.

“Thank you, I was so thirsty.” She said to me, with a grateful look on her face. Somehow, I managed to control the huge desire to kiss her; instead, I started to untie her as I removed the ropes from her body.

“Thanks” she said as she rubbed her wrists

“Want to join me for dinner?”

She meekly nodded and I eagerly took her hand before escorting her upstairs. Sally sat down to the char that I pointed and waited as I handcuffed her ankles to the chair.

“Is that really necessary? You’re stronger than me and armed”

“Just a precaution.”

With my cat burglar secured, now we shawl eat. Sally was ready, with fork and knife at hand, as I cut the pizza. She even gave me a small smile as I served the first slice at her plate.

I served the first slice of pizza at her plate. My cat burglar waited ready with fork and knife at hand.

“I’m starving. Do you mind if I start?”

“Be my guest”

She sliced a good portion and ate it. Her reaction was priceless, closing her eyes and letting out a huge smile, as the cheese melted inside her mouth “God, it’s so good.”

“I’m glad you liked,” I said as I served myself a good slice, sitting in front of my cat burglar. We ate it in silence for a while, listening my good friend Frank Sinatra, which never let me down on previous dates. I watched as she savored the pizza, but you didn’t need a radar to see that one thought was in her mind - what this guy are going to do to me next?

“Worried?”

“A little worried, yes, but also puzzled. I just don’t know what to expect.” She said quite serious and I nodded

“Sometimes all you need is a good wine to help you relax” I said as served her some of the wine, giving her an assuring smile “want some more?”

“No, I’m ok, thanks. Who are you anyway?”

“Captain Scott Fletcher; United States Marine Corps.” I bowed in reverence. “It’s an honor to meet you, Sally”

“A Marine?! Oh shit!.” She said, again concerned. “I knew you aren’t an ordinary civilian”.

“There is nothing ordinary about the US Marines.” I said proudly “and let me guess: Never broke into a Devil Dog’s house before?”

“At any military’s residence” she explained, “no burglar in good mind would risk getting shot by a trained killer”

Trained killer. I liked the sound of that.

“Listen captain, I’m serious. I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t call the police.”

“Relax, Sweetie. I’m not going to report you to San Diego PD. If we were at Miramar or Camp Pendleton, I would have to, since we’re talking about a serious security breach that could put expensive military equipment or classified information at risk.” I explained “but since this is my humble house, I can deal with you at my discretion”

“And what you are going to do to with me?”

“Well, Sally. What I’m going to do is simple.” I said, after eating a big slice of pizza. “Working on your own offer, you’re going to be my Captive With Benefits”

“Captive With Benefits? What is that?”

“It’s simple, I’m holding you captive. I’ll give you food, clothes and shelter. In return, you let me tie you up and play some games. I’ll be like friends with benefits, but with ropes, lots of it”

“What types of games?”

“The very ones you offered me before I gagged you”

“Like a sex slave?”

“Nope”

“Because it sounds pretty much like it”

“Trust me. I’ll treat you better than any sex slave. You’ll see.”

“I’m flattered.” She said, still processing the idea. "So how this will work out?"

"I’ll make your life as comfortable as possible. Of course, you can make requests and, if I saw it reasonable, I’ll grant it.”

“So for example, if you want to hogtie and gag me, and I don’t want that”

“Sorry, but you’ll be hogtied and gagged, although I’ll do it in a way that you’ll stay as comfortable as possible.”

“Not even if I offer something else in return,” she said with puppy eyes.

“You can try, but I have the final word about the tying. After all, you offered to do whatever I desire.”

“So I did.” she sighed, accepting her fate. “And what If I want sushi instead of compound chicken?”

“Sushi it is. And I can blindfold you to see if you can guess the flavors right.”

“That sounds better.” she said more confident “Ok, What if I want to watch a chick-flick?”

“Well, you can choose the movie you want while I chairtie and gag you. Don’t like comments during movies”

“I bet you don’t,” she even giggled a little at that, “It seems we settled that part. What else. Will be any toys involved? Vibrators? Spanking? Extreme gags? You know, the hard stuff.”

“Nope, I don’t like those. It will be just you, me and a ton of rope. The gags will be classic ones, so as tie up positions. Don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Thanks captain, I appreciate that” examining her reaction, It looked like she took a fully loaded duffel bag out of her back.

“You can expect some kissing and groping, that’s for sure.”

“What is some groping for someone that offered a blowjob and a titfuck, don’t you think? Besides, I didn’t protest when you, well, touched me.”

“Indeed” I laughed at that, seen her blushing. Her posture showed how she started to like our little arrangements.

“And we’ll have fancy dinners like this?”

“Whenever possible, I suppose I’ll need to get you a proper dress”

“I would love that,” She said softly, also giving me a beautiful smile. “And I suppose you’re going to tie me up wearing it”

“Before and after dinner, just like today”

She nodded, understanding what I meant. She finished her wine and I immediately filled her cup. “That’s it basically. What do you think?”

“It seems much better than I expected. When you tied me up, I though you would be sending me to prison.”

“Au the contraire mademoiselle” I said with my best French “thanks to you, I probably got the best homecoming reception of the entire unit. A nice date with a beautiful cat burglar”

She let out a small laugh, “I have to say: it’s the strangest date I’ve ever attended. With the ropes and everything”

“Think about that, it could be worse.”

“How is that?”

“You could be dating an Army guy”

She laughed even more. “Ouch. They probably hate that.”

“They do, that’s the fun part,” I laughed as well.

“I’m already thinking on my dress” she smiled, resting her chin over her hand and looking upwards “you better prepare your credit card, captain, it’s going to be expensive.”

“It will be worth it if you wear it”

She gave me an even nicer smile followed by a little wink.

“Well, Sally the cat burglar, tell me about yourself?”

“Can’t say I work at Subway, that’s for sure.” she replied, “what you want to know?”

“Feel comfortable to start anywhere you want. How long you’ve being doing this?”

“Since I left the farm back in Kansas, when I was 18. Is being a while now. Usually I liked to think that I’m a pretty good burglar, but after today...”
“What do you mean?”

“It just I wasn’t expecting that at all. Being captured by a Marine, that’s a first”

“If you permit, Sally, you’re quite a professional yourself. After I tied you up, I studied your operations. Very impressive.”

“Thanks, that’s very sweet. But I’m usually not that sloppy. In a good day, I get in, get the money and get out like a ghost. The less contact with the owner the better. That brought me the question: How did I miss you? Cause I’ve never saw you around.”

“I was out of the country, in combat deployment over Iraq. My squadron came home today. Just landed my plane and spend some time at the officer’s club before bumping into you”

“Wait, you are a pilot?” her eyes widened

“Fighter pilot. VMFA-323 Death Rattlers.”

I corrected, pointing to my squadron badge: a rattlesnake in position to attack followed by the silhouette of an F4U Corsair

“That’s amazing! Never meet a pilot before.”

“Never meet a burglar either. Got lucky on that department, that’s for sure”

“Stop it” she blushed “how was combat?”

“You know the movie Top Gun? Well, forget it. The ISIS don’t have any fighter jets and if they had, we would just blast them out of the sky in 5 minutes. Our mission was Close Air Support. Every time a marine unit got into trouble, we flew to their rescue. And we were good at that, very good. For many terrorists, the sight of our F-18s was the last thing they saw.”

“I can imagine,” she said, truly convinced “So, after dealing with terrorists, you have to deal with a cat burglar”

“Not just any burglar.” I gave her a predatory smile, seen her smiling back.

“Do you want to know how I work or you just want to flirt with me?”

“Both”

“I’m honored,” she said with a seductive look on her face “but I’m wondering, captain, how you’re going to explain to your superiors about your flirting with a criminal?”

“It’s not my first time over the fence. Some years ago I got frisky with an admiral’s daughter”

She laughed, “I’d like to hear that”

“Not now, later. I want to know your craft”

“If you insist,” she smiled “Burglary is an art, it’s a question of studying the house and the owner. I spend more time studying the house than actually invading it. You have no idea how many mistakes people do about home security. Some houses have very shitty locks, sometimes is the house layout that is inviting, like windows way to close to climbing trees/walls. That will work best if you know the owner’s routine. If he/she have predictable routine and their home is vulnerable, it’s time to work.”

“Let’s use our case”

“Well captain, your house have very good locks and was quite a challenge to get into. However, you don’t have any security system or a sentry dog. Having a dog helps a lot, but it has to be a proper home defense breed, like a German Shepard or a Rottweiler. A smart burglar will avoid such houses, they don’t want to get chased and bitten by a huge dog, besides all the noise they make. Those are your home security flaws, but most important, you’re out all the time”

“You know why. But thanks for the tips”

“Anytime” she smiled again “You could acquire security system, but need to be top of line. The cheap ones are vulnerable to sabotage. Once I invaded a house that had TV circuit and break in alarms. However, it was all connected directly to the power line by a single cable and no backup. So I used a crossbow to cut the wire, then I get in, grabbed the cash and got out. Piece of cake.”

“How did you learn that?”

“He posted on Facebook” she laughed “that’s other big mistake. People post too much information online”

“You got that right.” I laughed as I fill her cup once more.

“There are other considerations. Never invade houses on the same neighborhood, to avoid too much attention from the police, and it’s better been safe than sorry. If you can’t get inside without been spotted, abort. If the owner is a cop, abort. If the security system of the house makes it too risky, abort. Just as important is having an escape plan, what good is your job if they caught you. Never use your real car and always have a backup plan and multiple escape routes. If you cannot find a suitable escape route, abort. Well, I failed in that today”

“I’m glad you did” I smiled “Never thought in working with someone?”

“I don’t trust other criminals. If he screw up for been incompetent, psycho or trigger-happy, I don’t want to be near. It’s better work alone”

“Makes sense. Have you ever tied up someone?”

“Sometimes. In the very rare occasions that I found the owner, I tied him/her up before getting out as fast as I can and alert someone once I’m safe. I don’t like that because it only gives me problems. It’s better to just watch the owner through the binoculars.”

“I see.”

“The girls are easier to handle, they get scared easily. Just point the gun, tie her up and get out. The guys are more difficult, they always get excited, looking at my breasts or my butt. I always try to be professional and ignore it, but one time was different. I… sorry I can’t tell you that.”

“No way, you started and you’ll finish, especially now that I’m interested”

“I can’t. That’s classified”

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll hogtie and tickle torture you until you give up”

“Ok, ok. I invaded a house in El Cerrito that I thought to be empty and bumped right with the 18 years son of the owner. They have the custom of going out for dinner every Friday, but he decided to stay just that night. I grabbed my pistol and told him to do exactly as I say. He agreed. Soon after that, I had him tied up and gagged to a chair. I knelt in front of him to secure his ankles with rope. After I finished, I looked up to see not only that his eyes were wide open but he also had a huge boner. I looked at him, then down and blushed. The zipper of my old cat suit opened up, exposing my cleavage. For a moment I didn’t know what to do, then I thought, “Well, he’s kind of cute and was fully obedient, so why not.” I put arms together in front of me, forcing my breasts up, before bending over to give him a full view. I looked at him, his eyes bulging out even more, and whispered, “like what you see, tiger?” he nodded yes. “I’m flattered,” I whispered closer, touching her boner “but I can’t stay, have work to do, but enjoy the sight.” I gave him a wink, before walking away with an extra sway on the hips. After that, It was just grab the money and escape.”

“Wow!” that really caught my attention. she blushed and meekly said “You must think that I’m a slutt, don’t you?”

"No"

"stop it, you barely know me"

"this is what I learned from you today: You are an expert burglar, with real guts and, from what we talked so far, charming personality. that just makes me want to know more about the beautiful Cat Burglar."

She smiled back, looking at me kindly as she drank a little more of her wine. “Thanks, captain”

“Anytime. How is the date so far?”

“Well. The pizza is terrific, so as the music. I’m enjoying the company of the handsome, charming and successful war hero, although he’s quite a pervert”

“That’s mostly very kind, thank you,” I laughed

“And I also liked the wine” she said taking the empty glass on her hand. I served her again, watching as she slipped some more. “Tasty”

“2008 Promontory, from Napa Valley. At U$1300 the bottle, this shit better cure cancer”

She laughed, watching as I served myself again “I hope that so, Can you buy one of those?”

“With my modest captain salary, no chance, but my sister can” I explained while drinking “She’s a lawyer and keep sending me those bottles from time to time. For special occasions only, as she always write.”

“To help you with the ladies, I suppose”

“That’s right, and I have the sweetest one right at my table” she smiled and blushed at that. I raised my cup “Let’s make a toast: the Devil Dog and the Cat Burglar”

She duly accepted. We tasted our beverages, looking at each other tenderly. We spend more than one hour discussing many other topics: like places to go in San Diego, films, music and sports. On that subject, we exchanged harmless jokes about our Chiefs and Chargers. All that time the drinks keep on coming. Every time our cups got empty, I filled up again, and down it went. I could see that the alcohol got her more comfortable, and realized another side of her. Not only she is a smoking hot, very capable cat burglar, Sally is also truly charismatic, quite funny and a delight to speak with. I liked her more and more as we chat. She told me some more burglar stories and I told some Marine tales as we laughed and enjoy ourselves. Such a nice girl and she is a criminal, what a waste.

“So we dropped some Mk-82 Snakeeyes right into the middle of their position. That showed ISIS they better not mess with the devil dogs.”

“Now explain me that: What is devil dog?”

“It’s a nickname for the US Marines: it goes back all the way from WW1. In 1918, The Germans had launched its final offensive, called Kaiserschlacht, an all-or-nothing attempt to win the war. The Marines were the first US troops send to France and were throw into action right away. The first major battle happened at Belleau Wood. The Marines first stopped the Germans, 700 yards away, with accurate fire from their Springfield M1903s. We are very good sharpshooters. Then we launched our own bayonet attacks, which broke their lines and seized the day. Stunned, the Germans claimed they were not soldiers, but Devil Dogs. The nickname stuck.”

“Wow. Never heard about that before.”

“There are histories even more awesome than that, enshrined into the Marine Corps. Work of incredible people, with the leadership of Chesty Puller and the courage of John Basilone. Makes you feel blessed to live in this great country”

She reached out and touched my hand “May I say thank you for your service, captain?”

That caught me completely by surprise; what worse, my face showed that. She looked slightly hurt by my expression.

“Don’t look at me like this. I might be a criminal but I’m not a terrorist, I still love this country.”

“I’m sorry. Thanks Sally, I appreciate that.” I said, felling her soft, warm hand holding mine. Her touch was electrifying, putting more flavor on that bonding experience we were sharing, along with that sweet smile. I started to caress her hand softy with my thumb, felling her delicate skin. “Ready to be my Captive?”

“It’s only fair. After all, I offered to do whatever you desire,” she said with a smile “I guess I’ll be your prisoner, captain.”

“Call me Scott”

Her smile went wider

I got up and went over to her, sitting down right beside my cat burglar. I took her hands into mine and looked right into her beautiful brown eyes, her long red hair. Sally blushed red and was breathing heavily, the rising and falling of her breasts was amazing. Reaching for her legs, I release the handcuffs, before getting her up from the chair. “let’s go, Sally.”

“To where?”

“To the after-dinner fun. Let the games begin”
Last edited by Sniper108 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic