“Well… you could tie me up…” (M/F, F/M, M/FF, FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“Well… you could tie me up…” (M/F, F/M, M/FF, FF/M)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

The first part of this story with Allison is TRUE and could have been posted in the “True Stories For Adults” section. As the situation described there could have lead to A LOT more than it actually did that night, I have decided to expand on it and take it into the “Fictional Stories For Adults” realm.

I hope you enjoy how this situation started and COULD have continued that night…

(Back in the college days before everyone had cell phones and couldn’t be immediately reached 24/7/365……)

I had spent Friday night at a friends place after a party they had, so I didn’t get back to my dorm until the following morning.

When I came back to my dorm Saturday morning, my roommate was headed out the door. We talked for only a few minutes and he had said he hooked up with a girl the night before who had some huge crush on him. (He neglected to finish the story and tell me she might be a little crazy!)

We rarely locked (or even closed) our dorm room doors when we were around the building, but did when we were out on campus. I was down the hall hanging out with a few friends in their room and had headed back to mine before going to dinner.

When I walked into my room, I was surprised to find a girl laying up on my roommates bed watching TV (with my roommate nowhere to be found). We had built a loft, so both beds were seven feet up above the floor.

She was about 5’6”, not fat, but definitely a curvy build to her, long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was wearing a tight fitting long sleeve shirt under a pair of jeans bib overalls shorts with shiny dark tan pantyhose. There was a pair of brown cowgirl boots on the floor under his bed.

“Hi! I’m Allison, I’m just waiting for Rick (my roommate).” She said.

“Ok… how long have you been waiting? Does he know you’re here?” I asked.

“No. I just figured I could hang out and wait for him to get back.”

“Ok, good luck, I’m not sure where he is.” I said as I left her there and headed out to dinner.

When I returned, she was still there, hanging out.

“No Rick?” I asked.

“Not yet.” Allison replied.

“Ok… well I’m headed out to a house party and I’m going to lock up, so you are going to have to wait for him somewhere else.”

“Please, I wanted to surprise him! Can’t I stay?” she asked.

“No, I’ll be out all evening and I’m locking up the room. I’ll tell him you came by.”

“But I really wanted to be here and surprise him!” she pleaded.

“I need to head out soon, when I go, you need to go.”

“Well… you could tie me up!” she eagerly suggested.

Almost not believing what she had just said, “Tie you up?” I questioned.

“Sure! Tie me up and leave me here for Rick. He tied me up last night and I could surprise him by be being tied up again when he gets here!!”

She held up a bundle of ropes still on Rick’s bed.

“I don’t know when he’ll be back tonight. You really want me to tie you up and leave you here for hours?” I questioned.

“P L E A S E!!!!…… It would totally surprise him! I don’t mind. You can tie me up however you want so I can’t get out.” Allison pleaded, waving her fistful of white cotton rope.

“I don’t know. I don’t think it’s a great idea to leave you tied up with noone here.”

Attempting to persuade me, “Well, tie me up while you’re still around and you’ll see it will be just fine to leave me like that. Rick left me tied up last night and went back to the party and everything was fine.”

“If you two are an item these days, I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to be doing that.”

Still attempting to talk me into tying her up, “It would be fine! I really want to surprise him like that. PLEASE… tie me up! You can tie me up right now while you get ready. That can be your test to see if you can keep me tied while you’re gone.”

It was clear she didn’t want to leave and I did need to shower and get ready to go out.

“Ok, fine. I’ll tie you up while I shower and get ready.”

Hurrying down the narrow ladder from the loft, Allison handed me the ropes.

“Ok, hands out.” I instructed as I tied her wrists side-by-side in front of her. I made several wraps around them with the cotton rope, then cinched and tightly knotted between them, leaving long ends of the rope remaining.

“That’s much better than Rick did.” Allison complimented.

Standing on a chair behind her, I took the rope ends and loped them over the top of the support beam from the loft running across the room between the two beds just below the high ceiling, pulled the ropes so her arms were fully outstretched upward above her head, wrapped the ends around the board and tied them off on top of it, a few feet out of her reach. With no slack and no way to reach up to the knots, she wasn’t going anywhere!

Getting down from the chair, I moved it across the room away from her.

Reaching up, I grabbed Rick’s pillow and pulled the pillow case off it and pulled it over Allison’s head. “Leave this in place while I get ready or I’m not leaving you here.”

“Ok. But what about my feet?” she asked.

“What about them?”

“You didn’t tie them?”

“Ok, if you insist.” I replied, as she quickly stood with her feet side-by-side for me.

I rubbed my hands down her pantyhose covered legs from her thighs to her feet, then took a rope and began to wrap around her ankles, encircling them and cinching between them, finishing them off with a few tight knots.

Taking another of the ropes, I tied her legs below her knees as well.

“Mmm… I like that!” she exclaimed as she wiggled and tested my tying work.

“Now lets see if you can get out of that. Then you can decide if you want to be tied to the bed like that while I’m gone.”

I left Allison standing there, helplessly struggling in the ropes as I hit the shower.

When I returned, she was still squirming and trying to free herself, but made no progress.

“Well?” I asked. “Doesn’t look like you made any progress.” My hands giving a tug at the ropes around her wrists, then kneeling down and checking her legs and ankles.

“You are REALLY good at this! I don’t think I would get out.”

I untied Allison’s legs and ankles, then grabbed the chair and untied her hands from the overhead loft beam, but left her wrists bound.

“Ok, up you go.” I encouraged as Allison climbed back up into Rick’s bed as I followed her up the ladder.

She propped herself up a bit on his pillows, so she could watch TV. Raising her hands above her head, I stretched them out above her, then climbed down from the loft and tied the ends off to the frame below the bed, hopelessly out of her reach.

Climbing back up, I rubbed my hand down her legs to her ankles, “Crossed, side-by-side or spread apart?” I asked.

She crossed and uncrossed her feet a few times and spread them apart. “Side-by-side - this time.” she replied.

“This time?” I questioned.

“Yeah. I may want to try another way next time I get tied up?”

“Who said I’m tying you up again? If Rick isn’t back and hasn’t untied you by time I get home, you’re going home.”

I stretched Allison out on the bed so her arms were fully outstretched above her head and tied her legs and ankles as I had done while she was standing. I took the rope ends from her ankles and ran them down the bed, climbing down to secure them to the frame under it.

“Comfortable? You could be there a while.”

“I love it! You did a great job. This is so hot being tied down like this. I could stay like this all night.”

“Thanks, I’ll let Rick know you’re here if I run into him at the party.”

“You going to untie me when you get home if Rick didn’t?” Allison asked.

“As opposed to keeping you tied up all night?” I questioned.

“Sure! You could keep me tied or tie me up however you wanted all over again. Or… let me have a little fun and tie you up!” Allison suggested.

“So now YOU want to tie ME up?”

“Sure! I can try everything you did to me on you! Or… a few ideas of my own.” she flirtatiously suggested. “Being tied like this gets me REALLY horny! I think you would like it if I tied you up when I was horny. Besides, you tied me up twice now, you owe me!”

“I think it’s YOU who owes me for all this. You enjoy your evening Allison. I’ll be back…”

I headed out to the party, leaving Allison tied to Rick’s bed and locked in our dorm room.

I ran into Rick an hour later and told him Allison had stopped by to ‘surprise’ him.

Rick explained he had been pretty drunk at the party last night and Allison was hitting on him. They made out at the party and she came home with him. They fooled around a bit and she had wanted him to tie her to his bed, so he did. They messed around a bit more, then he wanted to go back to the party, but she didn’t, so he left her tied to the bed (at her request) and went back to the party.

When he got back to the dorm, he thought she was still tied up when he crawled back up into the loft, but she had got herself untied and ‘convinced’ him to let her tie him up and give him a BJ.

She ended up tying Rick up, giving him a BJ and keeping him tied up. They didn’t have sex (because he was too drunk), but she sat on his face while he was tied and made him get her off… twice. When she decided to go home, she had teased and got him worked up again, then left him tied to the bed and said “We can continue our fun tomorrow night!”

Rick was not interested in her or in having anymore ‘fun’ with her. He found it hilarious that she had convinced me to tie her up so “she could surprise him” and that she was most likely still tied up back in our dorm while we sat there at the party drinking a beer.

“So, you going back to untie her?” I asked Rick.

“Hell NO!” he replied and laughed, “She talked YOU into trying her kinky ass up. YOU can go untie her or leave he tied or do whatever with her. That chick is crazy!”

“Should we leave her tied up until later?” I asked.

“After she left me tied up, I’m all for that idea.” Rick agreed.

“I guess I’ll go see if she’s still there… after a few more beers.”

I had been gone probably two hours since I left Allison tied to Rick’s bed. She REALLY wanted to get in those ropes, but after talking with Rick, it seemed she also liked to get out and use them herself.

I still hadn’t decided if I was going to kick her out now or leave her tied until the end of the party and then kick her out when I got home for the night. Rick had already made arrangements to crash somewhere else.

I love kinky bondage and enjoyed the thrill of tying Allison up, ‘twice’ as she claimed, but this chick seemed like trouble. Part of me wanted to push the envelope and have more fun with her and the other part told me to run like hell. Getting back to my dorm after ‘a few’ beers, the thrill of pushing the envelope was more and more tempting. The way Allison openly expressed her love of wanting to get tied up or tie me up had me fixated on how this could play out.

I unlocked the door and walked into my now dark dorm room, only the glow from the TV dimly illuminating it. I crawled up the ladder, reached out and rubbed my hand over Allison’s nylon covered feet as she gave a content little moan and wiggled her feet in the ropes as I gave a tug at them, checking if she was still bound. They remained as securely bound as when I had tied them.

Rubbing my hands up her legs, Allison squirmed in the ropes as I checked the one tied below her knees. Like her ankles, her legs were still securely tied.

I finished climbing up onto the bed and straddled Allison. Leaning forward, I rubbed my hands from her shoulders up her arms to her wrists, discovering them still securely bound.

Now face to face with Allison as my hands pinned her bound wrists to the bed, “You’re still tied up!” I taunted.

Looking up at me with a huge smile, “Yes I am, and not for lack of trying.” she confessed before leaning up and giving me a quick kiss. “You’re REALLY good at this.”

“I thought you would have wiggled yourself free by now? I knew getting untied without the rope ends and no slack to work with would make it a good challenge, but you look the same as when I left.”

“NOT the same!” Allison corrected me, “I’m a thousand times hornier than before!! Struggling against this and still being stuck here completely helpless has me worked up into a sexual frenzy. The more I fight against it, the more excited I get.”

“It’s just a few ropes.” I taunted, tugging at her bound wrists, then rubbing my hand down her leg, tugging at the ropes around her ankles.

“Just a few ropes?? You smart ass! Let me tie YOU up with these same ‘few ropes’ and we’ll see how worked up YOU get and how long it takes you to get free.”

“Pretty hard to do while you’re still tied Allison. Besides, tying you up was YOUR idea. Want me to release you right now so you can go?”

“HELL NO!!!” she asserted , “I can usually get enough untied or loosened to twist and wiggle my hands free and some silky nylons work miracles to help me slip my feet free.”

Reaching back and rubbing her bound feet, “How’s that plan working?” I asked.

Allison was wearing a really nice pair of compression pantyhose… very soft and silky and they had a great feel to them. I could totally see how they ‘might’ help her a bit at wiggling out of ropes.

“It’s still a work in progress.” she replied as she rubbed her feet against my hand.

“I think you wore them to get tied up and have someone’s hands all over you in them.”

“BUSTED!” Allison exclaimed, “That part of the plan worked perfectly! You’ve tied my legs up TWICE already and I lost count how many times you’ve had your hands on them.”

“Well, they look GOOD and feel even better.” I complimented, my hand still rubbing her silky bound feet, “Maybe you would have had better luck wiggling free from my nylon ropes instead of these cotton ones.”

“Maybe!” She replied. “But I think you wanted me to still be tied here when you got back.”

Caressing up her legs, I began to untie the rope from below her knees, then dropped it in Allison’s hands.

“Here you go!”

“COOL! Just what I wanted. Do I get to use it on you?” Allison flirted.

“What the hell, sure… IF you can.” I replied, watching her hold the rope in her bound hands. “Unless you want it on you again?” I asked, my hand rubbing below her knees where I had just untied it.

“You can show me your nylon ropes WHEN you tie me again.” Allison said with a sly grin.

I got down from the loft and untied the rope ends from under the bed frame. Allison immediately took advantage of the slack and pulled the ends of the ropes up onto the bed by her hands and feet as I climbed back up.

“Such a shame, I really liked the look of the white ropes over your tan nylons.” I said as I started untying Allison’s ankles.

“Why thank you! So do I. I’ll bet you would REALLY like to see them over my black nylons. They are just like this pair… very silky!” she flirted.

“I’m sure I would.” I replied with a smile and rubbed my hand up and down her leg.

“Here’s the deal… you get a quick break, then it’s back into the ropes again or you can head out. The choice is yours. I’m headed back to the party.”

Her feet now free, I started to massage them while she made her decision. I really did like the shiny pantyhose she was wearing and she seemed to love my hands caressing her legs in them.

“Hmmmm… How about this… I let you tie me up however you want again with YOUR ropes after my break… BUT… I’m making sure you don’t leave in the meantime.” she suggested, holding up the rope I had given her.

“You think so?” I questioned.

“DEFINITELY!” Allison replied with a naughty little grin on her face. “Lay down please, feet over by me.”

Before I had time to think this over or make a formal objection to her plan, Allison was tugging at my ankles (with her still bound hands) and got me laying face down on the bed, with my head down by her feet.

“Here we go…” I thought to myself as I felt Allison bring my feet together and begin wrapping around my ankles with the rope. I guess a few beers and the rush of pushing the envelope, dying to see where this could lead outweighed the smarter choice to just finish untying her and head back to the party.

Her wrists were still quite securely bound and all she was doing was tying my ankles, how much trouble could she start… famous last words I’m sure!

I resumed rubbing my hands on her silky legs and feet, hoping to distract her tying efforts. From the way her legs squirmed at my every touch, and what she had said about wearing her nylons, I knew she was enjoy this.

I felt each wrap of the rope around my ankles, then the wraps between them pulling them snug, cinching and tightening her work. Last came A LOT of knots, each pulled as tight as her bound hands could do.

“Feels like some good tying work.” I complimented. “A little overkill to keep me here for a quick break??”

“What? Worried I’ll get my hands free before you untie your feet?” Allison taunted. “Actually, It would be cheating to try and get out now that you pretty much released me. I think you should finish untying my hands and show me YOUR ropes next. Besides, both of us tied up is INCREDIBLY KINKY!! I love it!”

“I have to agree, both of us tied is pretty kinky.”

“Try and wiggle free. I want to see if you can get out of that without using your hands and untying yourself.” Allison encouraged.

“I should have left your feet tied, we could have had a race to see who gets out first!”

My feet squirmed and pulled against the ropes, but they were pretty snug, well cinched and there was no way I was getting any of her knots untied without using my hands.

“YES!! Lets do that once you get me in your ropes!!!! That would be so cool!”

“So I guess I’m tying you up again and you’re not leaving yet?”

“Nope!” Allison playfully replied.

“Well, then we'll see just how well these nylons help you wiggle out of my ropes.”

“Deal!!” She energetically agreed.

Allison started to ‘discretely’ slide the rope here ankles were tied with higher up the bed until her bound hands could reach it.

“I though you were taking your break?” I teased, “Not tying yourself back up again??”

While holding the rope in her hands, she raised them to her face and extended her right index finger in front of her lips, “Sssshhhhhh… it’s a surprise…” she said in a whispered voice. As she did this, she extended her leg and playfully covered and pressed against my closed lips with her nylon covered toes. I held my head still and let her continue to cover my mouth with her foot.

“Since you are going to tie me up with your ropes next, I think you should finish untying my hands for me.” Allison suggested as she straddled the back of my thighs and sat on them, sliding her legs out in front of her along my sides, then pressing the tops of each foot against my face and mouth.

“I don’t hear any objections??” she teased, keeping her feet pressed against my mouth.

Reaching out and bringing each of my hands behind my back, she held her hands where my hands could easily reach to begin untying her wrists.

“Think of this as good practice just in case ANYONE ever ties your hands behind your back!” Allison teased.

It took me a bit, but I got one of the first knots loose. The long ends of the rope made this a slow process. The entire time Allison would rub one silky foot along my face while the other stayed playfully pressed against my lips alternating them from time to time

“I think this really isn’t fair for you.” Allison insisted. “You can move your own hands around WAY TO MUCH, that would never be the case in real life. I can’t see how this ‘practice’ would ever help you doing it like this with your hands having all that freedom. It’s just isn’t realistic.”

Knowing what was coming, I decided to let her go ahead with it. Rick would be back in the morning just in case I couldn’t get out.

“You’re right. It really isn’t very realistic.” I said, playing along.

Allison giggled, “Good. I’m glad you agree.”

I started to kiss Allison’s red painted toes through her nylons as she continued to rub them on my face.

Allison crossed my wrists, then held them side-by-side as she considered her options for me, finally deciding on crossing them.

“I think crossed would be more comfortable for you with your hands behind your back. I would definitely tie them side-by-side if I was tying them above your head. Maybe later we’ll try that. You would look sooo hot standing there with your hands tied to the overhead beam!”

She playfully pressed the tops of her toes a little harder over my mouth as she made the first few wraps of the rope around my crossed wrists, giving a tug and running the rope between them, tying her first knots between my wrists and continuing to wrap a few more times around them. She repeated the precess of wrapping between my wrists and giving a good tug to cinch again, then adding more knots between them. She did a third set of wraps around my wrists, cinched between them again and finished with several knots between my wrists like before… all of them where my fingertips could barely touch them.

“Ok, practice time!” Allison excitedly said as she again presented her bound hands within reach of mine so I could resume untying her.

“How are your hands? That looks like a damn realistic challenge for you to practice in.” She taunted.

As I finished getting another of the knots on her wrists untied, “Well, I’m not going to easily wiggle out of this one! It would be challenging, but I could still get you tied back up again… with some cooperation of course.”

“Now that would be kinky! You have my complete cooperation ANYTIME you are going to tie me up… as long as you return the favor.” Allison excitedly said. “Maybe I should REALLY tie you up before my break and see just how tied you can get me in all your ropes!!”

“I’m sure you’ll just wiggle your legs in your nylons and have them free in no time.” I teased. “It worked really well last time.”

Tugging against the ropes around my wrists and ankles, “Well, if this isn’t really tying me up, it’s one hell of a practice session! I’m pleasantly surprised with your rope skills.”

I got the last knot between Allison’s wrists untied and she began to quickly unravel the rest and was free. Triumphantly holding up the rope as if she had actually got herself out.

“Hmmm… now I have another rope to use!” she teased. “I really want you here when I get back. With your tying skill, you’ll probably get out in no time. I don’t want this little escape practice to be too easy.”

Straining against the ropes and wiggling my hands as she got off me and sat beside me on the bed, “Look, I’m almost free already!” I joked.

Leaning in, her warm breath on my neck. she whispered seductively in my ear, “We both know you wanted me to tie you up. You have me so horny right now.”

I felt Allison thread the rope between my ankles, wrap the long ends a few times around and between my ankles and tie a few knots, putting on a good show as she made sure the knots were pulled tight. My heart was racing, partly in erotic excitement and part from the suspense of not knowing what she had planned.

With my hands and feet tied, I could have still easily got down from the loft and got myself free or cut the ropes to get out. However, if I allowed her to continue tying me to the bed or into a hogtie, I might have quite the challenge being stuck up in the loft. Had Rick not told me that after she had tied him, she left for the night, I wouldn’t be wondering what might happen. From our interactions all evening, I suspected she wanted to stay and have some fun.

“Hmmm… now what….” Allison asked herself.

“Break tine for you! Escape practice for me.” I suggested, my hands pulling at the ropes.

“We could try this….” she said as she ran the rope ends between my wrists, one from each direction. Pulling the long ends all the way through from each side, then as she pulled more, it pulled against my bound feet. Reaching over, she lifted my feet behind me and pulled the slack, putting me into a hogtie position. Taking the rope ends, she quickly threaded the ends between my ankles from opposite directions as she had done with my hands, then wrapped a few times around my ankles and held onto the rope ends.

“Well, how do YOU feel being stuck in ‘just a few ropes’ now?” Allison teased, poking at my side with her foot and giving a tug at the rope ends.

“KINKY!” I replied as she giggled at me.

“Great answer!” she replied. “I felt the same as I tied you up.”

Reaching over, Allison tied the rope ends around my ankles, then took the pillow case and pulled it over my head like I had done to her.

I could feel her moving around on the bed, then heard something drop to the floor.

Allison moved and sat right in front of my head, her silky legs running along the sides of me. “Ready?” she asked, then pulled the makeshift pillow case blindfold off me.

She had removed her bib overalls shorts and was now in only her shirt and tan pantyhose. She slid a little closer to me so my face was between her thighs. Crossing her ankles behind my head, she produced another rope and quickly wrapped and tied her feet.

I loved the feel of her nylon clad thighs rubbing against the sides of my face!

“Here’s a little trick I learned.” she said with a grin, picking up the pillow case, she brought it behind her back and inserted both of her arms into it as she pressed outward against the pillow case, bringing her arms almost to her sides. Laying back, her body held the pillow case in place with her arms pinned against her sides inside it.

“I like that trick!” I said.

“Not as good as being tied, but you’re in no position to tie me properly right now. I’ll definitely be looking forward to more of that later!”

I began to pleasure Allison through her nylons. With how aroused she already was, it didn’t take long and she was on the edge. I slowed my pace and dragged out the fun before forcing her to climax. I kept right on going and got her off a second time five minutes later.

“Damn! You are as good at that as you are with your tying!” Allison sincerely complimented as she sat up and wiggled her arms out of the pillow case then untied her ankles.

“I guess I can get this rope out of the way.” Allison said as she untied my hogtie, but left my wrists and ankles bound.

“Go ahead and roll over on your back and slide down this way for me.” she instructed, helping me slide down the bed until my feet and bound ankles were hanging off the end of it, then took the rope she had tied around them and dropped it down under the bed. Straddling me, Allison took the ends of the rope that tied my wrists and tossed one over each side of the bed.

“Almost time for my break.” she said, then leaned in and gave me a kiss before getting off me and climbing down from the loft.

Feeling a good tug at the rope tied around my ankles, Allison secured it to the bed frame below me. Next came the pull on the rope ends from my wrists as she secured them to the frame as well.

Laying on my bound wrists and untying them would be challenging enough, but with the rope ends now tied off around the bed and out of reach with virtually no slack, I was stuck… and we both knew it. As for my feet, that was a last cause until my hands got free or Allison untied me.

Crawling back up into the loft, Allison laid down beside me and started kissing me. As she did, she undid my pants and pulled out my very hard cock. As we made out, she stroked her hand up and down my shaft.

“So you still kicking me out?” Allison seductively asked, giving my shaft a good squeeze.

“Not if I have you tied up.” I replied, “We still have to get you in MY ropes.”

“Mmmm…. I’d love that! But you might have a difficult time doing that in your current position. I would venture to say that you are pretty much under MY control, like how you had me earlier.”

“Yes I am, and I think you are enjoying this.”

“You aren’t enjoying it now?” she asked.

Looking down at my hard cock in her hand, “What do you think?!?”

Allison gave me a naughty grin, then a slow lick from the base of my shaft to the tip, “I’m going to enjoy this..” she teased before giving me another slow like up my shaft. Her smile widened as she watched my squirm helplessly in the ropes.

“Break time!”Allison exclaimed.

She began to slowly remove her nylons, then straddled me. Balling up the top of the nylons, Allison leaned down, gave me a passionate kiss, then slowly pushed the nylons into my mouth.

Taking the legs from them, she wrapped them in opposite directions around my head and back through my mouth between my teeth. She managed to stretch them and get about 4 tight wraps around my head, then when she was down to just the toes of them, tied them right in front so the small knot was in the front of my mouth.

Leaning in, she kissed me again through the gag and whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry, I’ll have some nylons on again by time you get to tie me up, I can tell you really like them you kinky freak!”

Grasping my shaft, she rubbed it along her shaved pussy and slowly slid down onto it, taking me in, inch by inch, until I was fully inside her.

“You are huge!” she said with a slight gasp as she raised herself up, slowly sliding up my shaft, stopping with just my head remaining inside her, then let my head slip in and out of her a few times before slowly sliding back down again.

“I can’t wait for you to tie me again and pound me with that HUGE cock! I absolutely love sex when I’m tied and gaged! I think you would love to tie me up and fuck me hard, wouldn’t you??” she teased.

“Hell yes!” I mumbled through the gag.

“But I don’t think I can wait that long…” Allison said as she began to ride me, working herself up and down on my throbbing cock. It didn’t take her long and she got us both off.

“I needed that. You have had me so worked up tonight, I can’t wait for you to do it again. I’ll be back… impress me with your escape skills so you’ll be ready to tie me again when I return.”

Allison climbed down, got dressed and headed out, leaving me to the futile struggle of getting out of the ropes.

It was no use pulling against the ropes to try and slip a hand free, I had tried before. There were too many wraps and she did a good job of cinching everything tight between my wrists before she tied the knots. I began to try and work one of the knots I could reach loose, but with them tied between my wrists, the best I could really do was poke at them with my fingertips. Allison was either VERY lucky, or had quite a bit of practice to be using all these little tricks. Regardless, I was stuck there as helpless as I had her earlier in the evening.

I was resolved to lay there, biting down on the pantyhose cleve gag, and squirming helplessly in the ropes until she came back.

I could have just untied Allison and gone back to the party, but I played right into her hands, letting her seduce me into the inescapable ropes and use me like her personal sex slave!

Allison had (unknowingly at first) used my kinky fetishes against me! She had no idea how much I loved women in nice pantyhose / tights / thigh high stockings. Maybe lots of guys liked them as much as me and that’s why she wore them?!? It was hard to believe she didn’t have ulterior motives in wearing that sexy pair tonight. However, once she figured out how much I did like them, she definitely used that against me (and I loved every kinky second of it).

As for the bondage, there is no doubt she loves it. To be that open and practically beg to be tied and her willingness to be left tied up or want to be tied again, demonstrated how much she liked it. Her means of subtlety seducing me into fully cooperating and allowing her to tie me up however she wanted was masterful (and got me to where I am right now).

I wondered how quickly Allison would be back. The uneasiness of her leaving me like this and not returning was gone. I knew she was loving every kinky second of our little games and would be back for more.. she seemed as addicted to our kinky fun by now as I was. Thoughts of her having more fun with me still tied like this or of me tying her again raced through my mind. Between struggling in the ropes and thoughts of what we would do next, I had got myself worked up was hard again, standing at attention as I laid there on the bed.

I could see my alarm clock across the room, Allison had been gone about 15 minutes… then 30 minutes…

Finally, I heard muffled female voices whispering and giggling, then the door slowly opened.

“All ready to tie me up?” Allison excitedly asked, “Or am I going to have to untie you first?” I could hear her voice under the bed, checking the ropes.

“You might have a little work to do first. Then I’ll definitely tie your kinky ass up again!” I did my best to talk through the tight pantyhose gag.

“What about tying up MY kinky ass?” a female voice asked, then both girls giggled.

“I suppose I have enough ropes.” I confidently replied, “Unless I use ALL OF THEM on Allison.”

“This is my friend Jessica. She didn’t believe me that I had you tied up and gaged here in your dorm, so I decided to show her.”

“Hi.” Jessica said, both girls giggling again.

“First you beg me to tie you up…”

“Yep!” Allison agreed, “And you did an AMAZING job at it.”

“Then your kinky ass tricked me into getting tied up…”

“Yep!” Allison agreed again, “And I did an AMAZING job at it.”

“And now you want me to tie both of you up?”

“Maybe later!” Allison replied.

“That would really be kinky, ALL of us tied up!” Jessica added.

“Maybe later?” I questioned.

“You are suppose to tie me up after my break. Then Jessica is going to tie you up and leave us both here so we can see who gets out first. She’ll be back to check on us and maybe you can tie her up later to thank her if she ties you up.” Allison said as she appeared at the top of the ladder and climbed onto the bed. She was still wearing the same outfit as before, this time with sheer black pantyhose replacing her tan ones she had gaged me with.

“I told Allison that I’d be happy to help.” Jessica said as she appeared at the top of the ladder and climbed onto the bed as well.

“Wow, did you do that?” Jessica asked, seeing my erect cock.

“Nope. He did that all by himself. I think he got excited waiting for me to come back.” Allison said as she reached out and rubbed her hand along my shaft.

“He’s hung!” Jessica exclaimed, “May I?” she asked as she reached out and began to stroke it.

“It’s not like he’s in a position to say no.” Allison teased, swinging her legs across my chest and pressing her silky black nylon covered calf over my already gaged mouth.

“You REALLY have him tied.” Jessica complimented.

“You should have seen how he tied me, this guy has skills!”

“I would love to see that, but then again, I like being blindfolded when I’m tied up.” Jessica said, “I hope you let me tie you later!”

“Sure.” I replied to Jessica. “Why not, as long as I get to tie you up as well.”

“COOL! You can DEFINITELY tie me up!” Jessica enthusiastically offered, bringing her hands behind her back, pretending to struggle as if she was tied.

“You damn bondage slut!” Allison teased Jessica. “You just can’t wait to get tied.”

“So??” Jessica replied. “I love bondage!”

“You just have to meet the strict dress code.” Allison told Jessica as she looked at me with a naughty grin, rubbing a fingertip seductively up her leg.

“Dress code?” Jessica eagerly questioned.

“He LOVES nylons! Make sure you wear a nice pair of pantyhose and he’ll tie you up for sure!” Allison explained.

“Mmmmm… that’s KINKY! I love dressing up! I’ll have pantyhose AND thigh highs!” Jessica assured Allison and me. “Maybe even a few spare pair to gag him again.” she teased, poking at the pantyhose currently tied tightly through my mouth. “I REALLY like that!”

Jessica was tall, probably 5’11” with long, athletic legs that seemed to go forever, long light brown hair, pulled back in a pony tail, hazel eyes and a thin, almost skinny, build with a fairly flat chest. She was wearing a gray university hoodie, black leggings and white nike crew length socks.

“Tie her up!” I mumbled to Allison, nodding toward Jessica.

With a grin, Allison looked at Jessica as she quickly laid on the bed beside me, holding her wrists behind her back as she giggled.

“Oh no! P L E A S E don’t tie me up!!” Jessica teased as Allison picked up a rope and straddled Jessica’s hips.

Face to face with Jessica as she laid beside me, her smile widening with each wrap of the rope around her wrists as Allison began tying them.

“Mmmmm… thank you.” Jessica whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on my gag as Allison gave a good tug at the first knot between her crossed wrists. “I WILL thank you properly for this later.”

Allison had crossed and tied Jessica’s wrists behind her back the same way she had tied mine. Getting off Jessica, Allison rolled her over onto her back, bringing the rope ends around her stomach and tied them off in front of her where she couldn’t reach them, leaving her no slack to work with and keeping her hands pinned to the small of her back. Allison definitely had more bondage and tying experiences than she admitted to.

“Damn. Out of rope.” Allison said with a sigh.

“Go get mine.” I mumbled through the nylon gag, nodding toward the backpack hanging below my loft against the wall.

Allison’s eyes lit up as she looked at me, then quickly got down from Rick’s bed , retrieved the backpack and climbed up onto my bed, opening the bag and dumping the contents out.

“OMG! You have enough to tie us both up.” Jessica praised, her hands still helplessly squirming in the ropes as she laid beside me, seeming to enjoy the futile struggle against them.

Selecting a few of my ropes, Allison climbed down from my loft, untied the rope ends holding me from under the bed and climbed back up into Rick’s loft.

“I like your ropes.” Allison complimented as she crossed Jessica’s ankles and began tying them.

“I’ll make sure to meet the dress code later!” Jessica promised. “I absolutely LOVE dressing up for this. It makes it even kinkier!”

I gave Jessica a smile through my gag as she reached over and rubbed my cock with her bound hands while Allison finished tying her ankles.

Using another rope, Allison raised Jessica’s bound feet and put her into a strict hogtie. Jessica smiled at me as Allison gave a firm tug on the ropes, pulling her wrists and ankles closer together before tying them off.

“Now you can watch while he ties me up and see just how damn good he is!”

As Allison untied me, Jessica struggled in the ropes, seeming to love her captive state.

My hands finally free, I untied and removed the gag as Allison untied my ankles.

“Damn! You looked so hot gagged with the nylons!” Jessica said, “I guess I will have to gag you again!”

Alison laughed at Jessica as she held up the rope from my ankles, “You’re free! Now you can tie me HOWEVER you want.”

To be continued…
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Very Hot. I loved every knot of it.

Awaiting the sequel(s)

ST
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

StringTheorist wrote: 11 months ago Very Hot. I loved every knot of it.

Awaiting the sequel(s)

ST
Thanks! This has been one that I have been wanting to get written for a ling time. If interest continues, I’ll continue. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. I loved reading this! The banter. The rope work. The nylons. You really had me wishing I was there. Can’t wait for more!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TightsBound wrote: 11 months ago Oh my. I loved reading this! The banter. The rope work. The nylons. You really had me wishing I was there. Can’t wait for more!

Thanks! I do plan to continue, but looks like a busy weekend ahead of me. I will continue unless someone new gets me in the ropes and slows my progress.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

TightsBound wrote: 11 months ago Oh my. I loved reading this! The banter. The rope work. The nylons. You really had me wishing I was there. Can’t wait for more!
Allison is definitely the type of girl I would have like to meet during my university days!

Really enjoyed your story, Very hot and well written.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great story - love how you've taken the true elements and then expanded upon them to make a more rounded story.

Looking forward to seeing how Jessica fits into this :D
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is actually quite different. AND VERY good and entertaining! Enjoyed this, hope there's more to come.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

That was interesting. My college days were never so wild, and sadly there were no dorms at my school.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Thanks [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] for the fun read!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 11 months ago
Allison is definitely the type of girl I would have like to meet during my university days!

Really enjoyed your story, Very hot and well written.
Thank you, check back for the rest!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent tale, well told with lots of good dialogue and plenty of hot action. Allison is definitely trouble, but fun trouble.
Well done!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

tickletied84 wrote: 11 months ago Great story - love how you've taken the true elements and then expanded upon them to make a more rounded story.

Looking forward to seeing how Jessica fits into this :D
Thanks! After I finish this, I’ll put together a breakdown of all the true elements and those that I added.

Anyone who has left comments here will be able to request it if they are interested.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

LunaDog wrote: 11 months ago This is actually quite different. AND VERY good and entertaining! Enjoyed this, hope there's more to come.
I’m glad you enjoyed this so far. I do plan to continue this.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

The G-Man wrote: 11 months ago That was interesting. My college days were never so wild, and sadly there were no dorms at my school.
The dorms are great! A VERY good way to meet people. I was just lucky enough to meet ones that were kinky and liked bondage.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

fratboydanny wrote: 11 months ago
I couldn’t have said it better myself! Thanks @Lost_the_keys for the fun read!
I’m glad you enjoyed it, watch for the continuation!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

MaxRoper wrote: 10 months ago An excellent tale, well told with lots of good dialogue and plenty of hot action. Allison is definitely trouble, but fun trouble.
Well done!
Thanks! Allison definitely was trouble.
CrazyAsianGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyAsianGuy »

Wish my college life was this exciting. Oh if one could go back in time and change some things… ;)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

CrazyAsianGuy wrote: 10 months ago Wish my college life was this exciting. Oh if one could go back in time and change some things… ;)
I totally agree!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Loved it!
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Wonderful! Loved it!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

crow3467 wrote: 10 months agoLoved it!
Thanks! Check back for the rest.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Treville wrote: 10 months ago Wonderful! Loved it!
Glad you enjoyed it, watch for the continuation.
CrazyAsianGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyAsianGuy »

Cant wait for this to continue =)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

CrazyAsianGuy wrote: 7 months ago Cant wait for this to continue =)
Glad you enjoyed!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic