Advice for my advisor (M/F F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
kram
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Advice for my advisor (M/F F/M)

Post by kram »

It was a bright Wednesday afternoon, my appointment with the financial advisor was at 3pm. Well, I say financial advisor , Natalie was an old friend, and somewhat of a confident. Through both of our relationship breakdowns we were there for each other, a shoulder to cry on as so to speak.

One evening following a couple of glasses of wine we had started sharing stories of fantasies and turn on. To my surprise she confessed that she was really into tie up games and regularly indulged in self bondage. I have always liked a bit of bondage, yet have not found a partner who felt the same way about it.

As the evening progressed Natalie told me how she wanted to be restrained tighter but didn't want to be "stuck", I remarked I would be her safe person, someone that could come and check she was ok and had managed to get out of what ever tie up situation she had put herself in. A cheeky grin came across her face and we chatted more about how we would both like to be tied up and tie up someone.

The night ended and she got a taxi home, as we hugged on my doorstep and said our goodbye she turned and left, "dont forget our appointment on Wednesday" she shouted back!

The few days that followed I kept finding myself day dreaming about Natalie tied up at home, wriggling and struggling against the ropes.

Finally Wednesday came. As I got ready for our meeting I dropped Natalie a message asking what cakes to bring, something creamy was all the response I got, "ok" I replied and left it at that.

I made my way to Natalie's house picking up the required cakes on the way. The Peaceful walk just out of town was relaxing and once again my mind was wandering "what if"

I got to Natalie's, knocked the door and let myself in jokingly shouting "Hi honey i'm home" as I walked in.

As I entered the kitchen there was no sign of her, I placed the cakes down and shouted again, from the other end of the house I heard a strained voice... "ill be out in a mo" she shouted. "your not stuck are you" I playfully replied "no no" she replied in a some what exhausted tone.

Curiosity got the better of me, I slowly and quietly wandered down the hall way towards Natalie's study, as I got closer the sounds of struggle got louder, I got to the door and looked into the room, there she was laid on the floor hogtied!

"oh dear oh dear" I said as stood above her quite taken back by what I saw. She looked stunning, her long red hair tied into a pony tail, her body covered with what looked like a PVC body suit which really showed off her amazing curves. Already I could feel myself getting quite aroused by what lay before me helpless!

She rolled over to face me, looking somewhat embarrassed by her situation. "well you caught me" she said "not really how I planned it" I just smurked and carried on looking over her ties, I could see the problem, the knot she had tied that when she pulled on it would let her hands go was the wrong way, when she pulled the release it turned into a double knot with no escape.

"Well your here now, you can let me go when your ready" When I am ready? Did she really say that? "To be honest Im still enjoying the view" I replied with a cheeky smile. I glanced around the room. More ropes, gag's, and to my amusement Vibrators, Butt plugs, Blindfold and much more. "in your own time" she muttered from the floor. "well if its in my time" i replied "I think you need to stay there a while longer" "ah come on" she grunted.

Natalie started to wriggle, twisting and turning trying to loosen the ropes that held her. Before she could start to work her way loose I untied the ropes holding in the hogtie, she stretched her legs, the the body suit now looked even better, the way it showed off her her arse was really giving me a good time. I sat beside her teasing her about letting her go, then slowly I ran my finger along the seams of the body suit, tracing along her bum and down her thigh, as I got close to the middle Natalie let out a little groan and as I looked at her, those beautiful blue eyes closed.

Quickly I retied her legs into a hogtie " no, come on, untie me" she said with a playful wriggle "not yet" I replied" time for a little fun me thinks" She groaned and lay there on the floor "come on then" she said "show me what you can do"

I couldn't believe this was happening , for so long I had fancied Natalie, fantasized about her, and now here she was at my mercy.
kram
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kram »

Part 2

As Natalie wriggled against the ropes, i grabbed a blindfold off the desk, " you ' need to see what is about to happen next" I said as I fastened the leather against her face, a Moan came from her mouth "enough of that too" I said as I put what looked like a massive ball gag in her mouth.

"mmmppphhh" was all that came out as I rolled her on to her side, I gently ran my fingers towards her crutch, the zip that covered it, I slowly began to undo, leaving my access to all the good parts.

more groans came from the tied up Natalie, "now" i said "today is a treat for you" I slid a vibrator inside her switched it on and zipped up her crutch. I un tied her hog tie and gave her a teasing spank "enjoy yourself, i'm off to put the kettle on. Feel free to join me when you can"

I pretended to walk away, but instead stood in the door way watching as she fought against the ropes, all the time trying to escape whilst being distracted by the impending orgasm.

I was hard and all I wanted was to join her on the floor, Another time I thought!

Natalie's orgasm came, her whole body shuddered and then relaxed, "was that fun" I asked. She jumped, not realizing I was still there. I turned off the vibrator and start to untie her. God she looked good. She slowly stood up, I looked at her admiring just how good she looked in that outfit. "kiss me" she said sitting on my lap. I didn't hesitate, we kissed for ages before she decided we needed to actually get some work done.

We never discussed it again that afternoon. As I left later that evening we hugged "its your turn next" she said as I turned away... OMG I cant wait
kram
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kram »

The days past, and my mind kept wandering and remembering Natalie's helpless state... Those last words "its your turn next".

We were due a catch up that weekend and I could resist but ask the Question.. A quick text ...go on tell me what your going to do....

The reply was my brief... Helpless and more...

My mind wandered more.

The weekend came and I was heading round to Natalie's house.. my phone went off... message from Natalie... Running late, make yourself comfortable. It read.

I let myself in and set the food for the evening on the side... I couldn't resist I wandered towards the room where I had found her helpless previously.

As I walked towards the room my world turned dark, a scarf was wrapped over my eyes blindfolding me.. that sweet voice whispered in my ear "got ya"

I instantly gave in excited for what was about to happen. "now strip" she commanded. I was down to my underwear and she sai that was far enough. At that I was pushed on to a chair my hands fastened into handcuffs and secured to the chair.. " Now, your not going anywhere" she said. at that my blindfold was removed and I could see her. Knee high boots and a stunning white body suit, she looked amazing as she stood over me... " you like" she asked I nodded, still taken back by what I saw.

Before I could speak my mouth was stuffed with what I can only imagine was a pair of knickers... closely followed by several strips of tape over the top... You will enjoy those she giggled... she stood on front of me with a leather hood, opening it up and fastening it over my head again plunging me into darkness.. " now" she said " im off for a shower, you need to think about your actions from the last time and imagine what consequences that are to follow this weekend"

This weekend! OMG i was instantly turned on.. a whole weekend tied and at the mercy of my playful, attractive and some what sadistic friend
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic