What Did I Get Myself Into?!? (Self/M, F/M, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What Did I Get Myself Into?!? (Self/M, F/M, M/F)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

My heart was pounding, the anticipation was almost unbearable as I walked down the street in the cool fall air.

It was an older inner city neighborhood, but the huge homes and yards were well kept, not so much the case only a few blocks away where the sounds of police sirens came to a stop, their lights visible in the darkness. I guess this sort of thing on a Friday night was nothing new as there seemed to be no reaction to all the excitement.

I turned down the alley, flanked on both sides by huge oak trees and garages, leaving only enough room for one vehicle to pass down the dark, acorn and leaf covered alley at a time.

Counting carefully, I made sure to find the correct house. Many of the back yards were fenced and I had no address, only very specific instructions, but I was sure I had the right one.

Opening the tall back gate, I slipped inside the fenced-in yard and closed the gate behind me. I approached the detached garage as I had been instructed.

The main garage door started to open, surprisingly, no light came on. As we had planned, I entered the garage and the door began to close behind me.

It was a single stall garage, free of any vehicles. Hanging from the rafter beam in the middle of it was a chain with a heavy padlock hanging from the last link in the chain about seven feet above the floor.

Below the chain, there was a paper bag sitting on the concrete floor. As we had discussed in our many chats planning this kinky bondage meet-up, I was to strip to only my t-shirt, boxer briefs and socks. Heart still pounding out of my chest and a sense of arousal in me as my mind considered the possibilities for the night, I stripped down.

Looking in the bag, I found a pair of handcuffs, a sleep mask, long black silk scarf and a coil of white nylon rope. There was a note wrapped around it saying "Impress me with your tying work on your own ankles. My cuffs should be more than enough to hold you while I have my way with you!". There was a lipstick imprint of red lips at the bottom of the note where she had pressed it against her lips.

I took the rope, wrapping several times around and between my ankles, cinching snugly with several knots between them. There was no way my feet were pulling or wiggling free.

I took her cuffs from the bag and locked them on my wrists in front of me. I had my own cuff keys in the backpack full of bondage toys I had packed, but once I locked them to the chain hanging overhead, they might as well have been at home instead of on the floor beside me.

I put her sleep mask on, the elastic straps holding it securely over my eyes, then wrapping her silk scarf twice around my head, I knotted it securely.

This was it, after all that talk and trading of bondage stories over the past two months, it was time to start wherever this was headed by letting her begin the fun with my full submission.

Raising my hands above my head, I took a deep breath and locked the heavy padlock around the cuff chain between my wrists. I was all hers now!

We had never met, only communicated by texts and phone calls and traded photos. No real names were ever used. We both loved bondage and we both liked to switch up who was in control. The mystery of this 'relationship' was part of the thrill.

For our first meeting, both of us found this particular scenario very erotic and decided if I was willing to go through with it, she would more than make it up to me later... Once she decided to release me OR I managed to get myself free from any of her bondage.

It wasn't long and I heard a key at the lock to the smaller side door of the garage. The door opened and closed, the click of the lock being turned again.

This was the first time I had ever dome anything like this, especially with what essentially was a complete stranger.

My heart raced as she walked closer, the sound of what I assumed to be high heels clicking on the concrete floor as she approached me.

She didn't say a word, slowly walking around me. Her hand caressed down my chest, then rubbed lightly over the visible bulge in my boxer briefs, "Very nice." she finally complimented.

Continuing to walk around me, she made sure to brush a silky leg against the side on mine. From our chats, she knew I had a huge pantyhose / stockings / tights fetish and was going to take advantage of it.

Smack! She slapped her hand firmly against my ass.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You are very welcome, but you don't get to talk yet!"

Stopping in front of me, I felt her pressing a pair of her panties between my lips and into my mouth as I smiled.

"You like that, don't you? Good!"

Standing directly in front of me, she gave me a soft kiss on my lips, then slowly stuffed a pair of her tights into my mouth followed by another pair of panties and tights. My smile widened as she added a pair of pantyhose.

She gave me another soft kiss, then walked behind me again. Reaching around my head, she pulled a knee high nylon stocking between my teeth, knotting it snugly behind my head as a cleve gag. She added three more of the knee highs in the same manner, then whispered in my ear, "Now you may speak."

Looking down, she inspected the tying work on my ankles, "Very nice. I may let you try that on me later." she complimented as I felt her rubbing her silky toes down the side of my calf, poking at the knots between my ankles, "I'm not sure if I like the way that rope looks on you or me tied like that more... We'll have to see later."

She loosened the silk scarf and let it hang around my neck, then walked back in front of me, reaching into my boxer briefs, she pulled my shaft free and removed my blindfold, stepping back a bit so I had a full view of her.

"It turns me on watching you get hard for me. Do you like my naughty little outfit?" she inquired with a seductive smile. "Let's see if it gets you hard."

She was stunning, standing there in a body hugging little black dress that only reached her mid thighs. Her breasts were barely contained inside the deep v-neck cut, held up by a black lace bra. Her jet black hair flowed down over her shoulders. Her perfectly shaped ass looked incredible in the snug dress. Sheer black pantyhose covered her athletic legs. The four inch black heels finished her ensemble.

Doing a slow turn in front of me, she gave me the full view. Bending over, she hiked her dress up over her ass, "I had panties on earlier, but figured it would me more fun without them. Besides, you didn't seem to mind when I stuck them in your mouth."

Crossing her wrists in the small of her back as she bent over, her dress still pulled up over her ass, "Too bad you're all cuffed up! You could have tied my wrists right now, torn these pantyhose and had me right here. I have got myself off more than once after our chats, thinking about you taking me like this! Now I guess you'll have to earn your chance later."

Backing up, she pressed herself against me, my now hard cock between her thighs, she reached between them and began to fondle me, rubbing my shaft along her now moist pantyhose.

"Damn you feel good. Too bad you're not free yet." she taunted, again crossing her wrists in the small of her back and squeezing my shaft between her silky thighs as she looked back over her shoulder at me with a seductive grin.

Damn! What did I get myself into?!? I wanted to touch her so bad and she knew it. All I could do was pull helplessly against the cuffs.

Standing up, she adjusted her dress, fixing everything, then bent down and gave a lick up the length of my shaft, her smile widening as my body tenses and pulled against the cuffs.

From out chats, I knew one of her big turn-ons was seeing someone react to her, "making" the person she had bound get hard or squirm or struggle as she controlled the situation, slowly teasing however she wished. From her smile as I pulled helplessly at her cuffs, she was just getting started.

"Time for some fun." she said as she slide the sleep mask back on me, carefully adjusting the straps. The scarf soon followed, knotted snugly behind my head.

Checking the knots in the knee highs nylons that were cleve gagging me and holding the other items in my mouth, "I told you I was going to save something from each day this week for your gag. The first pair of panties I stuffed in your mouth was from today, along with the tan knee highs I tied through your mouth. I wore them with my dress pants for my work meeting. The gray and black tights went very nicely with skirts to start the week. Wednesday was the silk panties and silky black knee highs. Yesterday was the tan pantyhose with one of my favorite work dresses. I hope you like the selection. It filled me with kinky thoughts every morning when I picked them out and throughout each day, looking forward to tonight when I could stuff them in your mouth!"

My smile widened.

"I thought so, you really are a kinky freak like me aren't you?"

I nodded vigorously as she laughed.

She planted a quick kiss on my gaged mouth and a firm slap on my ass. I could hear her walk across the garage, her heels clicking on the concrete. There was some banging as she opened a folding ladder...

"Better not try this with the heels on!" she said as she started to climb a few steps, reaching up and unlocking the end of the chain from one of the rafter beams.

"Don't pull with your hands or all this chain will slide down and fall on your head."

Walking back over to me, she slowly pulled the chain down from the rafter beams she had wrapped it around.

She wrapped the chain around my waist and used the other padlock to lock it to the cuff chain in front of me.

Holding the long end of the chain, she unlocked the side garage door and gave a playful tug at it for me to follow her.

"Last chance there big talker. You got yourself into this, no telling how long it will be before WE let you out."

I took a deep breath, let it out, and started to shuffle slowly in the direction she was leading me smiling through the gag.

Wait, "WE let you out??" What did I just agree to...

More to follow...
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It was an awkward shuffle down the sidewalk, moving slowly with my ankles bound and blindfold in place, following the tugs at the chain locked around my waist.

She coached me along the way, and up a few steps that I had to hop up one by one, but managed without falling and was finally inside the house.

She closed the door behind me, the click of its double deadbolts secured us inside.

My still exposed erect shaft rubbed against her silky pantyhose encased thigh as she leaned in, giving me a kiss on my gag before starting to unlock the chain.

Setting it on the counter, "We may need that again later." she teased.

"Because you've been such a good sport so far, I'm going to let you out to do whatever you want for a few minutes. But... Then it's time to 'show you the ropes'!"

Reaching between my hands, she proficiently unlocked the cuff from my right wrist, leaving them dangling, still secured around my left.

"I have been debating which chair I wanted to tie you to for our little escape challenge since we came up with it, and to be honest, I still haven't decided. I'm torn between one of the sturdy kitchen table chairs, your legs bound together and your arms bound behind your back or the sitting chair in the living room, with each arm tied to an arm rest and your legs tied to the chair legs."

I smiled through the gag at the level of interest she has had in our kinky encounter.

"I think you will have to be tied both ways tonight. One way now, and the other way later. We will see what a man of your skill can do to get himself free from quickest."

I nodded in agreement as she laughed.

Loosening the scarf, she let it fall around my neck. Removing the sleep mask, she set it on the kitchen table beside us.

The kitchen and dining room were dark, lit only by a soft light filtering in from the living room. My eyes were still adjusting after having been blindfolded.

She came closer and stood in front of me. She was a little shorter now having removed her heels when we came inside, her nylon covered feet now able to move silently across the hardwood floor.

My hands rubbed up her sides and over her chest as she smiled at me, reaching around my head to untie the first of her knee highs that cleve gaged me and set it on the table. She removed two more of them, also setting them on the table.

Her smile widened as she untied the last of the silky black ones, taking it and wrapping it around the base of the head of my shaft a few times and tying it in a bow knot.

I removed the two pair of tights, panties and pantyhose from my mouth. Impressed with the gag she hag improvised with them. Somehow I knew it would not be the last one I would be subjected to.

"Very nice work on that gag. I had suspected you had something like that in mind when you said you started saving items each day for it. Very creative. Very kinky. But, you'll have to tie me up yourself first next time if you want to gag me!" I said boldly.

"You think so?" she questioned with a sly grin, as she rubbed her silly foot along my leg, "I know your fetishes by now. All I have to do is slip into a silky pair of nylons like these and pull out the bondage toys and you will play along with whatever I want! Besides, I know it turns you on when I gag you, whether I tied you up or you did it yourself for me like tonight."

My hand reached down, caressing along her silky foot and calf as she wrapped it around me, running my hand higher up her leg, along her thigh to her firm ass under the short dress.

Giving her butt cheek a firm squeeze as I leaned in, kissing her neck and behind her ear, "I know all your little fetishes and kinks as well by now. Hands behind your back!"

I spun her around, pulling her arms behind her back and bending her over onto the kitchen table.

She let out a quick gasp, "Oh yes! I know you do!"

I held her wrists together behind her back with my left hand, the cuffs still dangling from my wrist, as the other grabbed the scarf she had blindfolded me with from around my neck and started wrapping it a few times around and between her crossed wrists, then cinched snugly between them, finishing with a few tight knots.

She was breathing heavy by this point, filled with erotic anticipation. Her wrists twisted and turned in the silk scarf as the rush of being trapped started to sink in, turning her on even more.

SLAP! SLAP! I planted a firm slap on each of her butt cheeks as she strained to not cry out.

"Damn it! I warned you to gag me if your going doing that. If you get me going to the point I really like it, we'll have the damn old folks from next door over here complaining about the screaming."

"Oh I know how to keep you quiet!"

I helped stand her back up and shuffled over to one of the kitchen table chairs beside me and sat down, my ankles still bound in my own tying work from earlier.

She turned and grinned, seeing the knee high bow still tied around the head of my shaft. Bending down, her tongue circled around the head of my shaft before taking it slowing into her mouth and pulling away, letting my slip back out.

"Hands behind YOUR back! You know how much I love seeing you squirm."

She gave another tease with her tongue over the tip of my shaft, "Now. Hands behind your back."

How could I resist?!?

I brought my wrists behind the chair as she walked around behind me, kneeling behind the chair with her back and bound hands by mine.

Feeling the tug at the cuffs and the rattle of the short chain as she looped it around one of the vertical rungs of the chair back and encircled my right wrist back into them.

Click... Click... Click...Click...Click...

And there I was, hands cuffed and ankles still bound, waiting to see what she has planned.

Getting up and moving back around the chair, she looked down at me, her helpless captive, seeming quite pleased with her efforts to restrain me again, "I was planning on tying you up like this, give you a fighting chance to get out of my ropes and tying work. But... since you used your 'free time' to tie me up and make things harder, I figure I would make your escape a little more difficult."

She sat in my lap, her short black dress hiking up her thighs as she wrapped her legs around my waist, allowing my cuffed hands to rub and caress her silky feet and calves. Damn I loved the feel of these silly pantyhose on her and she knew it!

She leaned in, kissing my neck, whispering seductively in my ear, "All this has me sooo horny right now...".

She got up, gave me a kiss, "Stay!" she playfully commanded before walking away, stopping to wave good-bye with her bound hands before heading into the living room.

She returned a minute later, that naughty grin on her face as she approached. Turning to show what she held in her hands.

"My plan was to tie you to the chair, tease the hell out of you, then when you started to get close to getting free with your escape challenge, I was going to put these on and see if could, shall we say 'slow you down' and make you want to stay all tied up even more."

I looked at the package she held in her bound hands... Damn! A very sexy pair of lace top thigh high stockings.

Kneeling down in front of me and looking up, "Now we'll see how long it takes before you give in and decide to untie me."

The erotic torture began... The more I squirmed and struggled helplessly at every touch of her tongue or lips, the more intense her teasing became.

More to follow...
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So i should hope, my friend. Because again this is VERY good and enjoyable.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago So i should hope, my friend. Because again this is VERY good and enjoyable.
Thank you, I’ll be working on it.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Almost done with the continuation…..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic