My first Bondage Experience (M/M) * Chapter 4 added June 11 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first Bondage Experience (M/M) * Chapter 4 added June 11 *

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

Hi folks,

this is my first story on this site, apologies for my English as it is not my first language. It's based on a true story, but it's mostly fiction. I hope you enjoy reading it.

It was a late summer morning in 1982. My name is Luke, I was 19 at the time, and my friend Sam was 18, we had known each other for a few years. I was a bit beefy at the time, while Sam looked like the twink he was, a bit skinny but with a well-toned body. We belonged to the same group of friends and had developed a strong friendship. Some people thought our bond was too close, as we often spent a lot of time together, isolating ourselves from the group even during occasions when others enjoyed the carefree and reckless nature of youth.
I can say what I felt for Sam was more than simple friendship, I was attracted to him, but I wasn’t sure if my feelings were reciprocated.
At that time I didn’t know anything about the bondage world: I was naïve, and I was trying to make sense of the strange excitement I felt from occasionally seeing someone tied up and gagged in movies.
Little I knew that, on that Saturday morning, I would have experienced myself first-hand the true meaning of the word bondage.
On that Saturday morning, Sam and I had decided to spend the day at the beach together. We had arranged to meet at Sam’s house, where he spent his summers in a country vacation home. We would ride there on a motorcycle.
As I arrived, I buzzed the intercom: "Sam, it's me. Can you come down? If we don't hurry, we'll end up taking a shower on the street instead of going for a swim at the beach. I don't like those clouds."
Sam replied, "Come on, I don't think it will rain. I'll be right down."
Sam and I set off towards the beach, but after a few kilometers, it started drizzling. "We'd better turn back," I said.
"Okay, let's do as you say. It will pass, and we can leave later," Sam agreed.
So, we turned back towards Sam's house, and by the time we arrived, we were soaked since the drizzle had turned into a downpour.
Sam's house was a two-story building like many others in the area. The ground floor had a living room and kitchen, while the first floor had a master bedroom and two rooms for the boys. Sam had a younger brother who was two years younger.
Once inside, we went up to Sam's room and took off our drenched clothes. Sam said to me, "I would lend you some of mine, but I don't think they would fit you. We'll just have to let your clothes dry."
"Okay," I replied. "I have spare underwear. Do you mind if I stay in just these?"
"No problem," said Sam. "We're home alone. My parents are away for the weekend, as usual. And my brother is with them. It's hot, so I'll just stay in my underwear too. But what should we do now?"
"I'm not sure," I replied.
"What do you say if, just to pass the time, I tie your hands and see if you can free yourself?" Sam proposed.
"That's a strange suggestion," I answered. After a moment of hesitation, curiosity got the better of me, and I had a second thought: "Alright, let's try it. But if I can't free myself, how long will you leave me tied up?"
"I don't know, let's say half an hour?"
"That seems reasonable," I agreed.
"Alright, I'll get what I need." Sam replied.
After a few minutes, Sam returned with a piece of nylon rope. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back. Not like that, cross them," Sam specified in a determined tone.
I obeyed, and Sam began tying my hands. "I'm tying them in a cross, so if you try to force them in one direction, the cross will tighten, and you won't be able to free yourself. I'm done, give it a try."
"Really effective," I said. "Where did you learn that?"
But Sam didn't answer. He said to me, "Let me continue by tying your feet. Lie down on your stomach, like this. I'll help you."
"Come on, Sam, what are you doing..." I didn't have time to finish my sentence before Sam had already pushed me to the ground. After stepping away for a moment, Sam returned with a bag full of ropes and duct tape. That's how I found himself with my ankles crossed and tied in the same way as my wrists.
"You're well-prepared, congratulations. Is this your first time?" I asked.
Meanwhile, Sam had taken out what appeared to be a thick cotton sock from the bag. "That's enough, now I'll gag you. Open your mouth, please."
"What are you doing now?" I protested.
"Okay, I'll take care of it," said Sam. He pinched my nostrils shut with two fingers, forcing me to open my mouth, and inserted what effectively turned out to be an efficient gag.
"MMMPPPHHH" was the only sound I could make from then on. Sam completed the gag by wrapping several rounds of yellow packing tape around my head, sealing my mouth and making it impossible for me to spit the sock out.
Sam added his final touch by tying may hands and feet together with more rope, putting me in a hogtie.
Sam looked at me and said, "Excellent job, but something is missing." He approached me and, pulling down my underwear, left me naked, bound, and gagged.
At this point, I began to struggle, but I couldn't accomplish anything. Sam said, "Tell me, what's your name?" but all I could produce were muffled sounds. Sam said, pleased, "Perfect, can't understand a word. You shouldn't speak with your mouth full, you know?"
At that moment, I began to realize that the game was taking an unexpected and unpredictable turn. Helpless and gagged, there was little I could do except playing along.
I understood that the game was turning into something different when I saw Sam, after removing his own underwear, revealing an erect penis that left little doubt about what was about to happen.
"Sorry, but now I'm going to put it in your ass. I think you won't mind," Sam said.
"MMMPPPHHH."
I had an open mind, and to tell you the truth I was starting to enjoy the situation, but at that moment, I didn't know what to think. My mind was a whirlwind of incoherent and confused thoughts. When Sam penetrated me after my initial clumsy and futile attempts to resist what was happening, I felt completely in Sam's hands, totally dominated, as if I were completely possessed by him. The pain of my first time being penetrated initially made me try to scream "stop" through the gag, but in vain. It soon turned into a mixture of resignation and almost serenity, as if that desire to always be in control of situations, which had been part of my character, had finally given way to letting someone else take control without any chance of resistance.
Pleasure and pain, like in the best BDSM stories, intertwined confusingly and left me in a new and surprising state. This reached its climax when Sam, after finishing his act of penetration, turned me onto my side and, standing behind me, began masturbating me. Within a few minutes, Sam brought me to ejaculation.
"This underwear is no longer needed," said Sam. He took a pair of scissors and tore them off. I began to realize that I would have stayed bound and gagged well beyond the "agreed" half an hour. Although protesting was futile, I still tried to convey that I would have preferred to be untied, but my muffled moans, as expected, seemed to amuse Sam.
I continued to struggle, hoping that the ropes might have loosened over time, but Sam had done an excellent job...
After a few minutes, Sam took out more ropes and said to me, "Now I'll put you on the bed, but I'll make you a little more uncomfortable." He lifted me onto his bed, still face down, and used another rope to force may hands and feet even closer together, making any movement more difficult. He added additional ropes to bind my arms to my torso and more rounds of tape over my mouth to reinforce the already effective gag.
"I'll leave you alone for a while; I don't want you to escape. I have more surprises for you."
"MMMPPPHHH."
Sam got dressed, left the room, and locked the door behind him.

Part II
I am naked, bound, and gagged. Sam just left and said he would be back soon. He tied me even tighter; my legs are bent to the point where my hands and feet are very close together. I try to find the knots, but I can't do anything. "I'll make you more uncomfortable," he told me. And he was right. The packing tape on my mouth is tight and wraps around the back of my head, making at least five or six more rounds than before. The gag fills my mouth and prevents any movement of my tongue.
Only muffled groans come out of my mouth. I tried to call out to him. He looked at me before leaving and smiled, saying, "You won't be able to free yourself," satisfied.
I try to struggle, but without any result. It's hot. I feel the ropes tightening, and I understand that the more I move, the worse it gets. But I still try. I'm drenched in sweat by now. So, I try not to move anymore and reflect on the situation I've found myself in: I'm completely immobilized, I had my first anal experience bound and gagged, and the sensations I felt were something I never could have imagined. When I felt his penis trying to penetrate me, my first reaction was to try to stop it somehow, but in the end, it entered me. At first, I tried to say stop, stop... but in the end, I surrendered. It was as if he had entered completely inside me. Not just his penis. His whole body and soul invaded me, and I lost track of time. From his gasps, I understood that he was about to climax, that it would all be over soon... and so, once he finished, he stayed behind me, turned me onto my side, and took my penis in his hands. He gently began to masturbate me: his hands glided slowly at first, then quickly, and then slowly again. Gradually, the excitement took over, and it happened as it was meant to.
Time passes, he left the radio on, so between songs, We announced the time, and I understood that about an hour had passed. It's strange, I'm not afraid. Something tells me he's enjoying the situation, doing everything with almost passion. He's good at tying, where and how did he learn? And the gag, so effective...
I hear a motorbike arriving, now he's coming up the stairs, he puts the key in the door that he closed, I wonder why he did that... maybe he thought I would have managed to free myself, or maybe he wanted to prevent his brother from coming back and entering his room to find the surprise...
He enters the room, looks at me, and says, "You're still here, good. Are you thirsty? It's hot. Do you want some water?"
I nod my head, but it's not enough.
MMMPPPHHH
"I think you're saying yes now," he responds. He tells me that he'll remove the gag to let me drink, and I hope I can say something, that maybe he can untie me now, that there are no problems, that we can talk about what happened together...
He approaches and starts removing the adhesive tape. The last part is clearly stuck to my hair at the back, and it hurts a bit. He tries to be gentle, and in the end, he removes the gag from my mouth. He puts me in a sitting position, or at least as much as the ropes allow.
"Thank you," I say. "The glass of water is ready. Do you want more?"
"Yes, thank you," I reply. I finish drinking and try to talk to him:
“Sam, can we have a chat? Can you untie me now?”
But he already has another gag in his hand, this time it looks bigger. He approaches quickly and says, "Don't ruin everything, open your mouth and be quiet." No, please... But his hand is already forcing the new gag into my mouth. It's bigger and fills my mouth even more. And he starts wrapping the adhesive tape again, several rounds...
MMMPPPHHH
"It's not the right time to talk," he tells me.
I see him approaching a backpack he brought with him and takes out a Polaroid camera. "I'll take some souvenir photos, if you don't mind. You're the model, you know?"
He takes several photos of me, face down, from the side, front, and back. Then he shows them to me, instant Polaroids. He explains in detail how I'm tied up since he even photographed me from behind.
"Now let's play a little," he says.
He takes out a candle from the bedside drawer and lights it. After a moment, I understand why. He lets drops of hot wax drip onto my back... I try to scream stop, but of course, only MMMPPPHHH comes out.
He continues for a few minutes, then carefully removes the hardened wax from my back.
What the hell is he doing?
I hope he stops now, that he's had enough fun. He approaches and starts untying something, it's the rope that binds my hands to my feet, but only that. The other one remains, allowing me to bend my legs to about 90 degrees. He's untying me, I hope. But he's undressing again, now he's naked in front of me and he's hard again... “More comfortable like this? Are you ready?”
Ready for what?
He gets behind me again and places his penis on my right hand. "See what you can do," he says... I understand that he may want me to give him a handjob and I try to do what I can, considering my hands are tied... I decide to go along with it, what other choice do I have? But maybe I'm not good enough, he says that's enough. And I feel him penetrating me again... This time with more force, more pain, but the feeling of surrender and abandonment is there again... Finally, I can tell from his heavy breathing that he's about to finish...
The script repeats itself once more: he turns me onto my side and this time he positions himself in front of me and starts jerking me off.
MMMPPPHHH Again? Am I just a cow to be milked?
He touches me everywhere with his other hand, squeezes my nipples, and continues with the same motions until somehow, I get erect. He seems satisfied, looks at me and says, "See, you can do it." And he continues, his hand moving up and down faster and faster until I climax for the second time that morning. But this time he doesn't stop, his hand keeps going, focusing on the tip, the sensation is incredible, I moan like a madman through the gag, stop, enough... but he laughs... never experienced this before, right?
Finally, he stops.
“Damn it, Luke, it was great, I hope it was for you too,” he says.
MMMPPPHHH, yes, it was, but now untie me, you asshole, I'm starting to get tired.
It's already two o'clock," Sam says, "maybe you need to pee... one moan for yes, two for no, okay?"
MMMPPPHHH, yeah, I really need to pee.
"I'll take you to the bathroom, I'll untie the rope that's holding you tightly now, and I'll tie your ankles in a different way to make it easier. I'll untie the rope that binds your arms, but I'll leave your hands tied."
He fiddles with the ropes and leaves my feet tied so that We can barely move.
He helps me up and supports me standing, so I won't fall as he takes me to the bathroom. I walk with tiny movements; it feels like it takes forever.
When we get to the bathroom, he places me in front of the toilet and takes my penis in his hands. "Go ahead, I'll help you. No problem," he says. The whole situation makes me a little uncomfortable, but in the end, I empty my bladder since I couldn't hold it anymore.
MMMPPPHHH, happy now?
He tells me to stop complaining because it won't change anything anyway.
We return to his room, and I'm tired. He throws me back onto his bed and ties me up again, just like before. All the ropes go back into their places, and I'm tightly bound once more. What will he do now?
"I'll eat something," he says. "You'll eat later when I decide to untie you. I prefer not to let you eat while you're tied up. You might get sick."
Damn, he cares for me, and he really knows what he's doing. Has he experienced this firsthand?
MMMPPPHHH
“No use, I won't untie you for now. Stay calm and quiet; it's worse if you don't”
But what a situation this is.
"I'll eat here, I won't leave you alone. Do you mind?"
MMMPPPHHH Do as you please, I would like to say.
“We agreed that one moan is for yes and two moans are for no. Do you mind?”
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
“Good, you've learned the language. You don't mind. So now, when I ask a question, you can answer yes or no. That's the most you can do for now”
“But before eating, let's play another game. See these?”
He holds two clothespins in his hand. He approaches, turns me onto my side, and attaches the clothespins to my nipples. Damn, it hurts, MMMPPPHHH.
“It hurts a bit, right? But it would be worse if you turn around and lie on your stomach, the clothespins would be in an awkward position... I like looking at your face while I eat, and seeing you completely naked is a lot of fun”
I understand the situation and try to stay still on my side as he wants, he's totally in control. He makes me do whatever he wants, however he wants. I'm his doll, that much I've understood by now.
It's a strange situation, I'm gradually getting used to the discomfort of the ropes and the hogtied position I'm tied in. There is nothing else I can do. I watch him eat calmly as if nothing is happening. He finishes eating, asks if I want to drink again. He removes the clothespins from my nipples and squeezes them in his hands, it hurts.
MMMPPPHHH.
He approaches and positions me to allow me to drink, with my upper body slightly elevated, almost sitting, but the ropes prevent me from maintaining the position. He removes the gag and brings the glass to my lips, supporting me so I won't collapse. I drool a bit, some water spills on the bed.
“Please, I beg you, don't put the gag back. I'll be quiet, I promise. And if I break my word, you can gag me whenever you want...”
“I'm sorry, but I set the rules here. I know that if you start talking, we'll end up arguing, and it will ruin the game for me. Enough for now, I've let you speak too much already. Open wide, please.”
He has prepared a new gag: this one looks like a balled-up piece of fabric:
"You'll enjoy the taste, it's the briefs I wore this morning. We're not dirty, I only had them on for a few hours..."
“But Sam, come on... MMMPPPHHH.” He doesn't even let me finish; he fiddles a bit to put his briefs in my mouth until We're completely inside. My cheeks are swollen, the gag is even more voluminous, or at least that's my impression. The usual adhesive tape, and I'm tightly gagged once again.
“Now I’m going to leave you alone again for a while. You see, I have something in mind that I'll tell you now. Do you remember the photos I took earlier? I'm going to keep them at home, in a safe place. Initially, I thought of keeping them just as a memory, but I enjoyed this game too much, and we absolutely must do it again”
MMMPPPHHH MMMMPPPHHH
“I understand your answer, it's a no, and that's why, to convince you, I'll tell you that if you agree to play the game again, the photos will remain hidden. Otherwise, it will be fun to show them to a friend, what do you say? Take your time to think about it. See you later.”
MMMPPPHHH You asshole.
“What a situation though. Enough, I want to escape now. I start struggling with all my strength, like a madman. He stops and watches me as he walks away, saying, "Come on, give it a try, try to free yourself. The game is more fun like this." I exert force on my wrists, trying to loosen the ropes, but to no avail. I give up again.
He approaches again and strokes my face. "Poor Luke, you would like to overcome my knots, you want to be free again. But for now, you're mine, and you will be until I get tired of this game. But it's almost over, let's say it will all be done by six. It's three now, just three more hours... But I want to give you a chance. From your current position, if I leave the wardrobe door open, you'll be able to look at yourself in the mirror. You'll get a better view of how I've arranged you, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to loosen a knot. Good luck."
MMMPPPHHH
He leaves and locks the door again.
I'm alone again. Having nothing better to do, I follow his advice and shift my gaze towards the mirror. I observe how meticulously the ropes have been positioned to bind me. All the knots are tied in a way that We are out of reach of my fingers, which are the only part of my body I can move. What the hell am I supposed to do? There's little to choose from: just wait for him to decide to untie me.
An hour has passed, a long hour in which I tried to stay calm, doing what little I can in my bound state: I roll onto one side, then onto my stomach, then onto the other side. Fortunately, the bed is big, a double bed, otherwise, I would probably end up on the floor and hurt myself. But clearly, there are no comfortable positions. The gag is quite bothersome, the tape is tightly wrapped, and the balled-up briefs, apart from the strange taste, fill my mouth too much. The legs, bent by the rope that connects my ankles to my wrists, are starting to hurt, but it's bearable. The ropes are secure; clearly, he knows what he's doing. We don't seem to be cutting off circulation, which frankly worries me a bit.
I hear footsteps, the key in the door... He's back. "You're still here," he says, "and still tied up. Let's see, the gag is still in place... perfect."
He turns me onto my side and says, "Nice dick." I don't know whether to be flattered or... MMMPPPHHH... untie me now.
What's he going to do now? Undressing again? Fuck, is he going to have sex with me for the third time?
MMMPPPHHH.
"We'll end on a high note," he says.
This time, he completely removes the ropes that bind my ankles to my wrists. He leaves only my hands and feet tied. He leaves me lying on my stomach. He takes a pillow and positions it under my pelvis. "This way is better," he says. He lies down completely on top of me and starts rubbing his penis against my ass until it becomes erect. Meanwhile, I feel his hand gripping my penis. He starts jerking me off while penetrating me. This time, his thrusts are faster, and I hear the sound of his pelvis repeatedly hitting my buttocks. What does he want to achieve? Panting, he says, "Let's see if we can come together..."
I climax, but he continues with the penetration and with his hand gripping my penis. I try to tell him that I've come, but obviously, he doesn't understand...
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH... "Remove your fucking hand..." I try to scream
I understand from his breathing and moans that he's about to orgasm. This time, he pulls out, and I feel his semen gushing onto my body. At least this time he didn't come inside me, I tell myself.
He turns me onto my side and admires how I've also climaxed. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he says.
I don't respond. He grabs my testicles and asks again, "Beautiful, isn't it?"
MMMPPPHHH... just once, to say yes, so he'll be satisfied. It would be have been better without all these ropes and this cursed gag. Or not?
"Well, we had fun. Now I'll untie your hands, but the rest is up to you."
Bastard...
"Remember, I have the photos, so once you remove the gag, forget about the matter. Go home and remember there will be a next time, and another, and another unless you want me to show the photos around. I understand that you'd like to talk, but I don't feel like it."
Maybe I had the time of my life. Maybe I realized my deepest and darkest dreams have come to reality, I don’t know.
He calmly unties my hands. Finally. I move with difficulty. First, I try to remove the gag, but I can't. He says I must do it in front of a mirror, that I have to untie my ankles first. The knot is well done. He approaches and says, "Well, I'll help you." He calmly loosens the knot and frees my feet. Perhaps he takes pity on me and removes the tape from my mouth himself. But in the end, he says, "You'll have to remove the gag from your mouth yourself, though." Is he making fun of me?
"Your clothes are on the chair. I bought you a pair of underwear in your size; you'll find them on the chair. As for yours, well, I cut them up," he says, smiling.
I quickly get dressed, struggling to stand and move.
"It will pass," he says. "The marks from the ropes will fade, and tomorrow there will be nothing left." I look at my wrists and ankles, there are vivid red marks on my skin. I hope We really do fade.
“It's already evening, no one will notice” he says. "Go home now, but if you like, eat and have something to drink first."
I decide to leave quickly. I only ask him, "Why?"
He replies, "It's a release for me."
There is a lot I would like to say, but I decide it’s not the time nor the place.
“To the next time then” I just say.
“You can count on it” Sam replies.
Last edited by Htdgagfreak85 9 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Fantastic! I loved reading that. I hope it's the first of many stories you post. It was a wonderful read!
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

Trickster wrote: 9 months ago Fantastic! I loved reading that. I hope it's the first of many stories you post. It was a wonderful read!
Thanks for your feedback! I'm happy you liked it!
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

Chapter 2 – A few weeks later
A few weeks later, at four in the afternoon: the phone rings, I get up and answer.

“It's Sam. Is it you, Luke?”

“Yes, hi.”

“How are you? Can you talk now?”

“Yes, my parents went to the countryside today, I stayed at home”.

“Listen, do you remember our agreement?”

“It's not easy to forget about it. If we can even call it an agreement...”

“Don't start with that again. Tomorrow is Sunday, and at my place in the countryside, the house is empty. You're invited to spend the day with me”.

“A whole day, Sam, like last time?”

“Of course, it's part of the agreement, right?”

“What if I say no?”

“You already know the answer, why are you asking? I'm looking at the photos right now, you know? You came out well, in every sense. You're so witty...”

“What will I tell my parents?”

“That you're invited to spend a Sunday with a friend, right?”

“Do I have a choice?”

“No, or at least yes, you know the choice...”

“I understand, damn it, okay, fine...”

“All right then. I'll wait for you at 9. Be on time.”

“What if I'm late?”

“I think I would come up with something... a punishment would be appropriate...”

“All right, I'll be on time, don't worry.”

Sunday morning, 9 o'clock. I ring the doorbell; he opens it immediately. He was waiting for me. He's standing at the door, greets me with a hug.

“Before we start, do you want to go to the bathroom, and have some water? Have you had breakfast?”

“I've already had breakfast; I'll just use the bathroom for a moment. I'm not thirsty right now”.

“Go ahead, I'll wait for you in my room.”

I go to the bathroom, come out, and find him sitting in the armchair in his room. Next to him is the bag with the usual assortment.

“We can begin. Undress, Luke, you can put your clothes on that chair”

What else did I expect? He watches me as I take off my shoes, shorts, and shirt.

“What are you waiting for? Take off your underwear. Or do you want me to cut them off like last time?”

I take off my underwear and remain naked, as he wishes. He takes a length of rope, approaches me, and asks, "Are you ready?"

“I'm ready, go ahead.”

“Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back.”

He says it all with confidence, with a commanding tone.

I kneel and put my hands behind my back. He stands behind me and starts tying me up. I can hear the ropes rubbing as they tighten around my wrists. It's a strange feeling, willingly surrendering to him, gradually losing my freedom.

He's already finished tying my hands. “How long do you plan to keep me tied up today?”

"Don't think about it, you'll remain tied up and gagged until it pleases me until the game remains fun. But enough talking for now."

He stands up and walks in front of me. He takes the usual sock from the bag and quickly stuffs it in my mouth. It's quite big, maybe it's two socks balled up together, it fills my mouth, and he struggles a bit to make it stay inside...

MMMPPPHHH

“Relax and take it like a man,” he says. He grabs the usual roll of duct tape and wraps it tightly, just like last time. From the position I'm in, kneeling, I feel completely submissive.

He steps back and watches me closely from above, almost as if he's contemplating his next move. He takes another rope and uses it to tighten my forearms. Then he wraps it around my torso to immobilize my arms.

Now he moves to my side, on my right. He grabs the back of my neck and pushes my head downwards and forward, causing me to instantly fall flat on my stomach.

MMMPPPHHH, I say to myself what the hell is he doing? I could have hurt myself...

He forces me to turn my head to let me look in the wardrobe mirror.

“I want you to see how good I am at tying you up”.

I observe him as he crouches behind me, having several lengths of rope beside him.

He lifts my legs and carefully begins to tie my ankles, placing them in a crossed position.

He moves beside me, takes another piece of rope, and uses it to tie my wrists to the rope that binds my forearms, lifting my wrists higher, perhaps for better access to my ass.

He takes yet another piece, ties it on one end to my ankles, and passes it through my wrists, then pulls it to force me to bend my legs, pulling tighter and tighter...

MMMPPPHHHH

He understands from my moans that maybe that’s too much and allows me to give in a bit before quickly tying the knot. He's fast, confident in what he's doing.

He grabs another length of rope and uses it to tightly tie my legs just above the knees.

MMMPPPHHH

“That's enough for now,” he says.

He turns me to my side, caresses my body, and pinches my nipples a bit.

MMMPPPHHH

He moves downward, it seems like he's about to start giving me a hand job, but he focuses on my balls, lightly squeezing them and then tapping my scrotum, like little slaps.

MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH, you're hurting me... but clearly, that's what he wants...

He stands up and takes off his clothes. He’s naked and he's already hard, no doubt about it.

He approaches and uses his foot to stimulate my dick.

“It's still too early to make you cum, I want to have some fun first. And take some more Polaroids photos, I'll give you one too if you want, as a memento.”

MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPPHHHH

“Ah, I see you remember our code. Well, if you don't want any of them, I'll keep them all for myself.”

He steps away for a moment and comes back with a rug beater in his hand.

“Have you ever been spanked with this?”

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

Noooo, what the hell is he planning to do?

“Well, there's always a first time…”

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

Noooo no, what the hell, nooooo... I try to scream in vain

“You always say no, you're so boring…”

He places it on the floor, maybe he’s just joking, I tell myself.

He approaches and drags me next to the bed, lifting me by my arms and slipping his hands under my armpits… it hurts, my arms are tightly bound… but in an instant, he has already positioned me lying on the bed.

He unties the rope that keeps my wrists bound to my ankles and uses it to secure my feet to the bed frame.

“It works better this way.”

WHAT? WHAT DOES HE MEAN? What is he doing?

Nooo, he has the rug beater in his hand again...

MMMPPPHHH MMMMPPPHHH
At the first strike, I instinctively try to escape, but what can I do... I want to bend my legs to try to block the damn tool, but obviously, I can't... my hands… out of the question...

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

I futilely attempt to scream, I hear him counting the blows, one, two, three... we're up to ten and the pain is getting stronger. I feel like I'm losing even my dignity, tears are welling up in my eyes...

Thank God, he stops.

“You have a nice red ass now, he says, a photo is in order”.

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

You asshole. Now I understand what he meant by "works better." The rope that kept me bound wouldn't allow him to hit me properly, and with my legs secured to the bed frame, I couldn't do anything...

He takes his photo and shows it to me when it's ready. He's right about the red ass.

MMMPPPHHH you bastard I mumble in my gag.

“A punishment to start with is fitting,” he says. “Be a good boy, or you know what awaits you”?

And what the hell have I done? I've obeyed all his wishes... but perhaps it's useless to think, it's his game and he leads it as he pleases.

He's hard. His dick is throbbing; I think the next step is imminent. I'm in such an inviting position...

I thought right? He approaches with a bottle in hand, and pours some liquid between his fingers... what is he doing? He moves back, I can't see, but I feel him applying that liquid to my anus...

“A little Johnson's oil,” he says, “nothing special. It makes it smoother”.

MMMPPPHHH

I feel his body lying on mine, and he forcefully penetrates me.

The movements are fast and violent this time.

As always, I sense a complete feeling of submission; I'm immobilized and unable to react in any way. Even if I weren't tied up at this moment, I don't think it would make a difference. He must have been aroused; it all ends quickly, but this time he pulls out beforehand, and I feel his warm cum splattering on me.

“I came too soon, sorry, I was too excited,” he says.

MMMPPPHHH

He leaves the room and returns after a moment with a sponge and a basin of water.

He unties my feet from the bed frame and has me do some leg movements, bending and stretching them.

Then he moves me down on the floor on my stomach and begins to clean me carefully.

“Removing the cum”, he says, “getting rid of some traces of oil”

MMMPPPHHH Whatever you want, what difference does it make?

He drags me to a corner, dries me with a towel. Then he drags me back onto the bed, and in no time, I'm bound again with my ankles tightly tied to my wrists.

He turns me onto my side and says, "You've been good, you deserve a reward."

MMMPPPHHH WHAT REWARD?

He positions himself next to the bed, takes my dick in his hands, and starts giving me a handjob, but suddenly he moves closer with his mouth and begins to give me a blowjob.

It's my first time; I feel an intense pleasure, like nothing I've ever experienced before. Soon my breathing becomes heavy, and I moan into the gag like never before.

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH Please don't stop, keep going like that...

Maybe he senses that I'm about to climax and takes my dick out of his mouth just in time, but I cum all over his face. He doesn't move, waiting for me to finish... Meanwhile, he grabs my dick with his hands and starts that cruel game.

MMMPPPHHH enough, STOP, PLEASE.

I'm exhausted, and he finally stops.

"I can see that you enjoyed it," he says.

MMMPPPHHH fuck, yes, it was good this time.

Except for that fucking edging game after ejaculation.

But wouldn't it be nice if he untied me now?

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

“What do you want? Do you want to say something? I don't understand you.”

MMMPPPHHH

“You want your gag removed, right?”

MMMPPPHHH

“No way, for the time being, the gag stays where it is. Let's add a few more rounds of duct tape, just to be sure.”

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH no, why?

“And since we're at it, I'll also blindfold you for a while, to see the effect it has...”

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH no, no, why?

He puts more tape on my mouth and uses some kind of bandana to blindfold me. The situation worsens: naked, bound, gagged, and now blindfolded.

“I'll leave you alone for a while; I'm going to take a shower.”

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

I hear him leaving the room and closing the door.

I can’t help it, I start to struggle, trying to speak through the gag, but it's all futile.

I give up; there's an almost unreal silence. But we're in the countryside, with the doors closed and the shutters lowered, or at least that's what I saw before he blindfolded me. Why the blindfold now? What is he doing? I've lost track of time; I don't know what time it is...

I hear the door open and close, he's back. Let's see what he comes up with now...

He moves a chair; I think he's getting comfortable. I hope he removes the blindfold: I don't like not being able to see...

I hear the door open and close again, the sound of another chair being noisily moved...

What the hell, is there someone else with him?

I try to draw attention MMMMPPPHHH MMMMPPPHHH

Nothing, not a sound.

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

What is he doing? Once more I hear a chair being moved, then footsteps, getting closer…

A hand touches me everywhere, when it reaches my buttocks, it stops for a moment, and then... one more spanking, but this time it's a hand...

MMMMPPPHHHFF MMMMMPPPHHHFFFF

With each strike, I complain more and more.

I have the dreadful suspicion that I'm not alone, or maybe that it's not him.

Not a word, not a sound, nothing...

MMMMPPPHHH MMMMMPPPHHH

We’re supposed to be alone... Just the two of us…

I'm getting scared... I’m turned on my side. Resistance is futile; one hand holds me down, and another squeezes my balls... MMMMPPPHHH

Steps moving away, the door opening and closing... Steps approaching again, I feel a hand fumbling with the blindfold; now I can see again: the room is dimly lit, the central chandelier is off, and only the light next to the bed is on. He's alone, there's no one else, at least from what I can see.

MMMPPPHHH you bastard, what have you done?

He looks at me and laughs. "Did you enjoy my little performance?"

MMMMPPPHHH MMMMMPPPHHH

“Did you think someone else was here? That it wasn't just you and me?

MMMMPPPHHH Asshole, did he parade me like a trophy? To whom?

“You fell for it. There was no one else with me. Why share when I can have you all to myself? But in the end, you'll never know. You'll always have doubts. I'm quite pleased; it worked out well...”

MMMMPPPHHH

I'm astonished; he's even playing a subtle psychological game. How did he do it? What has he read, where has he seen it done? Unbelievable...

“Time for a break; you must be thirsty and maybe you need to pee... I'll untie you, leaving only your hands tied, and the gag… of course, the gag stays where it is. Let's go to the bathroom so you can stretch your legs a bit.”

MMMMPPPHHH

He unties me as he said, at least this time he lets me walk properly, he helps me stand up and supports me as he takes me to the bathroom.

I look at the clock hanging on the wall; it's past noon, I've been tied up for three hours, and my legs are numb. The ropes were probably tighter than last time...

He holds my dick while I pee, performs the customary shakes, then we leave, but he's taking me to the kitchen.

“I'll tie you to a chair now, so I can give you something to drink and eat. We'll continue afterward; I don't want you to starve...

MMMPPPHHH

He makes me sit down. My hands and arms go behind the backrest, just like that... He makes me sit in a way that keeps my bound hands behind the backrest. There are more ropes on the table; he uses one to secure my torso to the backrest.

He moves in front of me and ties my ankles, crossed as usual. Then he moves behind me and fiddles with another piece of rope on my wrists. He lowers himself, and I feel him using the rope to tie my wrists to my ankles, keeping my feet raised, immobilizing my legs.

He finally starts to remove the gag; it takes a while since there was too much adhesive tape. After removing the tape, he tells me to try to spit it out. But it's too huge; I try, in vain; I look at him and shake my head to indicate that I can't.

Finally, he removes the gag. "Thank you, it was too bulky, I couldn't do it on my own."

"Thanks for the compliment," he says.

He pours some water into a glass and makes me drink.

"I have something for you to eat; there's bread, cheese, and ham. How about a sandwich?"

"How can I eat a sandwich, tied up like this?"

"What a silly question, I'll help you."

He prepares the sandwich and cuts it into small pieces. He approaches and feeds me, giving me time to chew and swallow, no rush. While I eat, I think that his pleasure lies in having me under his control, in having me in his hands. After finishing the sandwich, he makes me drink again and tells me that for now, he'll gag me only with tape.

"I'll leave you tied up like this on the chair for about an hour" he explains while putting several tight rounds of tape over my mouth…

MMMBBB MMMGGG

“A bit louder, that’s obvious… but still effective, I can't understand a word you’re saying...”

He eats something too, and I watch him. His naked body is so well-toned, it's not bad at all, but this game seems to have become the most important thing for him. The funny thing is that when we meet "normally," all of this seems nonexistent. In the end, I pretend to ignore it too.
I'm rationalizing and understanding that the game has a significant psychological component. He likes to be in charge, deciding everything. And deep down, today I begin to understand that the game, strangely enough, is intriguing me. It's as if my submissive role here is somehow allowing me to abandon that constant need I feel to weigh every move, to evaluate the pros and cons of each situation, and to often remain inactive due to underlying indecision...

In a way, I feel a sense of freedom: I am free from having to make decisions. Someone else decides for me, and I have no choice. In a way, I understand that I feel considered, important, and paradoxically loved: to have me all for himself, he devised this intricate program and prepared everything down to the smallest detail… or at least that's how it looks like to me.

I wonder how long he’s been dreaming about all this, if the first time was just a coincidence or if he was merely waiting for the opportunity to put into action a plan he had wished for some time.

I wonder if he masturbates while looking at the pictures he took of me. I wonder if he gets aroused remembering those moments.
How strange, now I'm the one remembering those moments in my mind when he jerked me off, gave me a blowjob, and penetrated me... And something is happening down there.

He notices it too.

“I can see that you're enjoying the game,” he says, smiling.

Although being tied up and gagged has been one of my darkest dreams, this is getting different. The pace is stretched out, and the spankings with the rug beater and his hand, even though they're part of the game, are quite painful. But de Sade writes that pleasure is attained through physical pain... Now I remember, I talked about it once in an essay about sexual perversions... What if it has been me triggering all this in his mind? What if the fact that I talked about it convinced him that he could unleash something that was already in his mind? One way or another, he's leading me into the abyss of perversion.

The whirlwind of thoughts is interrupted by his voice.

“Time to get up, I'll untie you a bit, we'll go to the bathroom, and then I'll tie you up again.”

“Not your hands, of course, those will stay tied”.

Maybe he's afraid I might change my mind, that I might decide to run away...

After the usual bathroom routine, he takes me to his room.

“Kneel now. Here, I'll help you.”

He positions himself in front of me; he's hard again.

“I’m going to remove the tape from your mouth, it's time to attend to your duties. Do your job well, or you know what to expect” he says, smiling but with a determined tone.

I understand he wants me to give him a blowjob now. What can I do? I've never done it before. I'm not sure about what to do, but I can only comply. I do my best, I can hear him moaning with pleasure, and when he’s about to cum, he pulls out and ejaculates on my face.

For the first time after many hours, I can speak.

“That's enough now, untie me, let's get finished. If you want to have sex with me, we can do it without all this...”

He leaves the room, leaving me kneeling. He returns, perhaps he went to the bathroom, but he has the usual bunched-up sock in his hand. He uses the sock to wipe his cum off my face.

“Time to put the gag back in,” he says. “This time it will taste better”.

Instinctively, I close my mouth, but he already knows what to do to force me to open it.

In an instant, he thrusts the gag soaked with his cum into my mouth and seals it shut with the usual duct tape, putting an end to any chance of a reply.

It's not the fact that I have a sock drenched with cum in my mouth; after all, I've already had his dick there... But I don't know why I feel a sense of disgust, I feel humiliated, but I think that's exactly what he wants.

He lifts me, puts me back on the bed, and ties me up as usual, tightly.

MMMPPPHHH that’s too tight, though.

He looks almost angry.

MMMMPPPHHH

Uncomfortable, isn't it? But I want to make you experience the real hogtie.

He pulls so hard that my torso is slightly lifted, and the ropes are tightened significantly…it hurts like hell.

MMMMPPPHHH

I try to squirm, but maybe I'm making it worse. I'm sweating like a pig.

“This is what it means to be properly bound,” he says more to himself than to me.

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH this is being tortured, no doubt.

Fortunately, after what feels like an eternity, he unties the rope that kept me tightly bound and ties it to leave my legs bent at about a 90-degree angle.

MMMMPPPHHH

“More comfortable like this?”

MMMMPPPHHH Yes, of course, you bastard.

Hours have passed, and he has left me tied up and gagged. Now and then, he comes closer for a little squeeze of my nipples or of my balls. He enjoys it when I mumble through the gag, teasing me, and it's clear that this is what he wants from me.

He goads me to try and free myself, to please him with my attempts.

"Poor Luke, can't you manage to free yourself? Try once more, come on..."

But I'm tired and I don't feel like reacting.

"Poor Luke, all tied up and gagged..."

Evening falls, and finally, he says it's time to go. He unties my hands, and like last time, he expects me to free myself from the remaining ropes and the gag.

MMMMPPPHHH please, could you remove the tape from the gag, I want to tell him... Maybe he understands, maybe he remembers from the last time. He approaches and fiddles with it, starting to peel off the adhesive tape. He pulls off the last part, the one stuck to my skin, without much delicacy, and this time, he also takes the actual gag out of my mouth. He tells me to stretch my legs and unties the remaining ropes.

He brings my clothes close to me and says, "I can help you get dressed if you want."

"Thanks, I can do it myself."

He accompanies me to the door and tells me that I did well this time.

I ask him if he intends to repeat the "game," as I now call it too. He immediately replies, "Yes, of course. Maybe in a few days… you know what? Let's do it again next week..."
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I hope the week goes by fast! Luke telling this story from his POV makes for fascinating and sexy reading. The narrative is so nice and descriptive. And, of course, I love the gag noises. Fantastic story of bondage, sex and domination.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is quite a tale. Well written with believable characters and plenty of hot bondage and sexual action.
Thanks for posting! More please.
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

MaxRoper wrote: 9 months ago This is quite a tale. Well written with believable characters and plenty of hot bondage and sexual action.
Thanks for posting! More please.
Thanks [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], I'm glad you like the story so far.
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

CHAPTER 3 - A different weekend
I finally found the courage to talk to Sam about what we were going through. We met on the street, almost by chance.

“I would like to talk to you about what we're going through, Sam.”

“What do you want to talk about, Luke?” he responds reluctantly.

“Well, about what we're doing together, or maybe it's better to say about what you're making me do... or do you think everything is fine as it is?”

“No, I don't think so. I think about you all the time, every day, and honestly, I’ve jerked off more than once thinking about you…”

“I can’t say I’m surprised, but if I must be honest too... it’s been the same for me… more than one jerk-off, yes…”

“You know what awaits you soon, Luke...”

“Just the two of us and no one else, please… No surprises” I beg him.

“Surprises are part of the game, without them, everything becomes boring...”.

He smiles mischievously and approaches me, starts touching me...

“You're already hard, that's a good sign...”

I blush slightly, but he's right...

“But something... something more... normal if you can say that...” I try to say.

“Normal, what's normal? You and me fucking and exchanging kisses and caresses?”

“I'm gay, Sam, I think you know that by now...”

“Of course, I know, Luke...”

“Then, Sam…”

“Let me finish, you always interrupt... I've also been with other guys, I'm gay too, and we've had sex, and I liked it... but we had sex, yes, let's say, the usual way... what turns me on when I’m with you is something I could never do with others. Sex with you has happened, of course, but it's... different, it's like living a fantasy, a game... Don't tell me you haven't understood, you're too smart...”

“Yes, of course, I understand... but I thought there could be something more...”

He looks annoyed by my talking.

“What can be more intense than what we've experienced, Luke? There were moments when I reached levels of excitement that I never even dreamed of having with others... You get hard, you shove it up his ass, a few minutes and it's all over. Then we chat and that's it... But between us, there's a game that drives me crazy... You see, tying you up and gagging you, watching you squirm and hearing you moan... knowing that you're mine, that you're fully dependent on me... just the thought of it is making me so hard... tell me the truth: do you like it?"

He pauses for a moment like he's trying to make up his mind

"Maybe I should let you tie me up, to try to make you understand what I feel... would you do that?”

I’m speechless, don’t know what to say.

“Would you like it, Sam? Being tied up, I mean.”

“You didn't answer my question, Luke. But to answer yours, yes, I would like it. But not as much as tying you up. Now answer my question”
“I don't know, Sam, I liked it, but there is always the issue of the pictures... I don't know what to say…”

“The pictures are my guarantee that you won't back out, Luke.”

I understand it's time for the usual request.

“Tomorrow is Saturday, let's spend the weekend together.”

A whole weekend, Sam? What are you going to do with me this time, Sam?”

“This time the game will be different” he replies.

He starts giving me detailed instructions, as it has all been meticulously planned. I’m amazed and startled at the same time…

“You will arrive as usual. At 9 o'clock. I'm giving you the keys now. You'll get in, and this time you'll find me on the floor tied up and gagged. It will be as if someone broke in and attacked me. That's when the game begins, do as you please. You could be my attacker coming back after taking a stroll. Or my kidnapper coming back to make sure everything is in order. Do as you wish. Play with my body for a while, then loosen the ropes, and we'll pretend that, for example, you fell asleep because you were tired after having sex with me, and I managed to get free and catch you by surprise while you’re asleep, tying you up and gagging you. You'll already be naked, of course...”

“But how will you manage to tie yourself up?”

“Don't worry, I know how to tie myself up. But this time, I'll tighten the ropes, and you'll see that if you don't loosen them, I won't be able to get free by myself. I want the game to be real. For you as well. But if you won’t be there, I'll stay like this until someone finds me, and that wouldn't happen before Monday, probably. In any case, it would be quite embarrassing... But I trust you, if you accept, I know you'll come. I always have the pictures” he says with a chuckle...

So, I accepted the somewhat crazy proposal he made. I'm in front of his house gate. His scooter is under the porch. The doors and windows are closed. I put the key in the lock, it's the right one. I get in, leave my scooter next to his, and climb the stairs to the first floor. That's where the game will take place.

It's a hot July day, a beautiful sunny day. I'm about to enter, to enter that hellish game we agreed upon, or should I say, that he imposed on me: a game of domination, submission, where the boundaries between reality and fantasy are faint, infinitely small...

I open the door, it's dark inside, or rather dimly lit. I close the door and wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

There it is, I hear the usual sounds made by someone gagged.

I turn on the lights and follow the sound, it's coming from the bathroom. The door is open, and there he is, laying on the floor.

He’s tied up hands and feet, gagged, and even blindfolded. He's wearing only his underwear. He moans and squirms, he's well tied up. I look at him closely, his cheeks are swelling, it must be to the huge gag in his mouth.

I get into the role, I'm his kidnapper.

“Well, boy. You're still here, and you'll stay like this for a while. If you behave, everything will be fine, you'll see.”

MMMPPPHHH, he replies.

“Let me see how it's going”, I tell him. He's hogtied, laying on his stomach; I turn him over with my foot, and his underwear has a noticeable stain. Did he masturbate? How long has he been like this?

There's a note next to him, it's a message for me: it says, "I've been tied up like this since around 8, thanks for coming. Take off the blindfold now, I want to see you undress."

You naughty little devil, you're in for some fun now... I tell myself...

I continue reading the note. There's a P.S.: "I need to pee, I didn't do it on purpose before, I'll start complaining, pretend you don't notice, and I'll wet myself. It's part of the game."

MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH, he keeps moaning... What is he doing? God, He's peeing, he's really wetting himself... His underwear soaks up, and urine flows abundantly...

I remove the blindfold, look at him intently, and say, trying to play along: "I tied you up really well, I think I'll keep you here for a few days, and you'll be wallowing in your own piss if you don't obey properly."

MMMPPPPHHHH He responds.

There's a pair of scissors left next to the note: I decide to use them to cut off his underwear, just like he did to me the first time. I turn him over again, make a cut in his underwear with the scissors and pull them off. They're soaked, I throw them aside. From the waist down, everything is wet with his piss, his hairy legs are quite soaked, and it's noticeable.

His muffled sounds are stifled by the gag; I decide to squeeze his testicles a bit to see how he reacts.

MMMPPPPHHHH

The gag is effective; you can tell he's trying to scream, but nothing comes out. Meanwhile, he's already getting aroused.

I realize that we have already descended into the abyss of infinite perversion.

I'm hard, maybe it's his exposed ass, maybe it's the situation.
I quickly undress, and soon I'm on top of him, and I start riding him. It just happens, no instruction manual needed, despite the piss on the floor, despite his moans, as if driven by a primal instinct.

I fuck him like crazy, my hips moving fast, the excitement giving way to an intense and powerful orgasm.

I pull out and lie down next to him, exhausted. I look into his teary eyes. I lower my gaze to his dick: he came abundantly, and it's as if he has no energy left.

I look at myself, feeling a bit disgusted: I'm sweaty, soaked with piss, and I stink. Since we're in the bathroom, I think it's better to get cleaned. There's a bathtub with a shower. I untie the rope that holds him hogtied and put him in the tub, I turn on the showerhead to wash him.

MMMMPPPPHHHHH He continues to groan and whimper; I soap him as best I can and rinse him off. In the meantime, I grab a cloth from the floor, which I found ready, and remove the piss on the floor.

I pull him out of the tub, it's quite difficult, but I eventually put him back on the floor.

MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH He complains, maybe I hurt him a bit.

But it's not the time to worry, at least not for me.

There's a sort of adrenaline, a strange mental state, I feel like I'm someone else.

He's all wet but clean. I take a shower myself and then decide to open a door and go out onto the balcony to dry in the sun.

I drag him out as well, and he keeps complaining. The house is very isolated; I feel comfortable being outside naked with him tied up and gagged.

The sun is warm, and within a few minutes, we're both dry.

I bring him back inside and leave him on the floor. He looks at me and keeps whining.

MMMPPPHHH

“Do you want me to untie you now? No way. Let's check these knots instead; I want to doze off for a few minutes, and I don't want you to play any tricks...”

I understand that it's time to let the roles reverse, as he requested. So, I loosen the knots that bind his wrists, I don't know how he managed to tie himself so well...

I lie down on the bed and pretend to fall asleep.

I feel him freeing himself, and after a while, he comes on top of me. I feign surprise, he turns me over on the bed and tightly ties my hands.

I'm playing along: he still has the gag, but as soon as he finishes tying my hands and feet, he removes it. The gag is really big, and of course, he shoves it into my mouth directly, just as it is, soaked with his saliva. He secures it with tape, and once again, I am tied up and gagged in his hands.

MMMMPPPPPPHHHHH
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well done! Excellent continuation.
These wacky boys are always up to some sort of kinky fun.
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

MaxRoper wrote: 9 months ago Well done! Excellent continuation.
These wacky boys are always up to some sort of kinky fun.
Thank You for Your Encouragement, [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
A new chapter is coming, I hope it'll be fun reading it as it's been for me writing it
Htdgagfreak85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Htdgagfreak85 »

Chapter 4 – The unexpected surprise
Beyond the initial different turn of events, my bondage weekend was back to me being kept hogtied, as usual. Or at least that’s what it looked like to me.

Little I knew what Sam had in store for me.

Ignoring my protests, Sam had tightly bound me in the strictest hogtie ever.

"I’m using a length of rope to bind your forearms tightly, and another one to restrain your arms to your chest. Now I'm tying your legs tightly just above the knees."

MMMMPPPPHHHHH MMMMPPPPHHHHH You filthy bastard, that hurts so much.

"And now, the finishing touch: the hogtie. This time, I'll tie the ankles to the rope that's squeezing the forearms, instead of tying it to the wrists."

MMMMPPPPHHHHH Bastard, my legs are bent so much that I can touch my ankles with my fingertips.

MMMMPPPPHHHHH

"Come on, don't be like that. What's the big deal?"

He looks at me with amusement, approaches me, and rolls me onto my side.

"A little ball squeezing won't hurt, right?"

MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH MMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH Nooo, please, stop...

"All right, I'll let you rest for a bit. But before that, I want you to do something for me..."

He positions himself beside me and squats down on his legs. He puts his cock between my hands.

"See what you can do and do your best, otherwise... you know what happens... I get angry..."

MMMMPPPPPHHHHH MMMMPPPPPHHHH With my hands so tightly bound, what can I do?

I do my best anyway, and he gets hard immediately, but it's not my skilled hands, it's him who's turned on like crazy. It doesn't take long until I hear him panting, his breathing quickens.

“Oh my god, Luke, you're really good... come on, more...”

Fuck, he cums, I feel his hot cum on my skin...

“Thank you, Luke, it was really good this time.”

MMMMPPPPHHHHH

“You deserve a reward. I'll leave you alone for a while.”

I hope he loosens the ropes a bit, but he's walking away...

MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH

“What's the matter, Luke? Always complaining... you know I won't untie you, and I won't even remove the gag. Just relax, or it'll be worse for you.”

He slams the door and leaves. He’s up to something, I know that for certain.

It's been two hours now, the hogtie is so strict, it's hard to bear. I can't take it anymore.

MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH MMMMPPPPHHHHHH

I hear him coming, I hope he does something to make me more comfortable.

“Here I am, Luke, I have a surprise for you...”

MMMMPPPPHHHHH What the fuck is it? A chair on a wheeled platform...

“Let me explain. What's the most boring part when I keep you bound for a long time?”

MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH MMMBBBBGGGGG MMMMMBBBBBGGGGG

“Enough, I can't understand a word you're saying. I'll answer for you: bringing you to the bathroom. I found a good solution. I took a cart with wheels and attached a chair to it. As you can see, I made a nice round hole in the seat of the chair.”

MMMMPPPPHHHHH?

“Now let's put it to the test.”

He approaches me and unties the rope that keeps me hogtied, as well as the rope that tightly binds my forearms. Strangely, he also unties my legs and ankles. He lifts me and takes me to the chair. The seat is not comfortable at all. The hole is big enough to make my ass and balls hang down. My still-bound hands go behind the backrest.

"Now let's tie your ankles to the legs of the chair so that your legs stay wide open."

MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH

"And a nice rope to secure your chest to the backrest..."

MMMMPPPPHHHH What the hell does all this mean?

“Look at the genius of the solution, Luke: all I must do is place a bucket under the chair, and whenever you feel, let's say, any physiological need, you can do it, and it all ends up in the bucket...”

MMMMPPPPPPHHHHH Truly brilliant, you bastard.

“There's also another fun aspect... Let me show you...”

What is he doing?

He takes a chair and sits beside me. What the fuck, he has a fly swatter in his hands… I’m sure there are no flies around…

He grabs the damn fly swatter, rests the handle on his leg, and puts the fly swatter under my ass... A little tap on the handle and...

MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH

“See? I can even spank you with the fly swatter.”

He moves the swatter a bit, one more tap on the handle, and…

MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH

“See Luke? I can even easily hit your balls as well.”

MMMMPPPPPHHHHH You're an evil genius, that's what you are...

Now he moves away, he doesn't want to hurt me too much, after all, our game is still just a game, and we both know it.

"Here's the bucket, Luke. I'll put it in its place. Use it whenever you want."

MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH

I’m astonished: This is beyond any imagination. How long has he been planning it? Or does it happen just like that, in the heat of the moment?

In the end, despite the embarrassment, I must give in. I really need to pee; I can't hold it any longer.

The sound of my urine hitting the empty bucket reminds me that I'm completely in his hands, hands that are becoming more and more skilled. He knows what he's doing. He's playing a domination game, and he's pushing the limits.

I feel Sam’s satisfied gaze as I take care of my physiological needs. I'm a bit embarrassed, but that’s what he wants.

“Well, it worked great,” Sam says.

“We'll have something to eat soon. Of course, you'll stay bound to the chair. I’ll bring you to the kitchen, the wheeled cart will make it easy for me to move you around the house restrained like you are. Comfortable, isn't it, Luke?”

MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH

“Comfortable for me, I mean... I should patent it”

You bastard...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic