A DIFFERENT KIND OF PILLOW TALK - TORMENTED (F/F) - June 28, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A DIFFERENT KIND OF PILLOW TALK - TORMENTED (F/F) - June 28, 2023

Post by Switcher1313 »

A DIFFERENT KIND OF PILLOW TALK

Honeymoon

Matt let out with a contented sigh before rolling on his back saying, “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this night!”

Janice let out with a girlish giggle before planting a kiss on Matt’s cheek before responding with, “I just bet you were! But now, we’re married and you have full and unlimited access to your wife.”

Matt went silent for a few minutes before saying, “Yes! Speaking of which…would you like to try something different?”

Janice raised one eyebrow and said, “Like what?”

“Would you let me tie you up?” said Matt before blushing.

Janice smiled before whispering, “Just like when we were kids? I seem to recall a naughty nine-year old boy who liked to tie up his 14-year old babysitter!”

“Of course, we don’t have to do it if you don’t want to…” continued Matt.

“Silly boy! I wouldn’t have let you tie me up if I didn’t like it too, eh?” laughed Janice, “Especially now that you’ve seen everything that I’ve got!” She waved her hands down her nude body.

Matt kissed his new wife on the lips and leaped to the footlocker at the foot of the bed. He pulled out neatly bundled lengths of soft white rope. He unfurled one bundle and gently grasped Jan’s right wrist.

Matt paused and asked, “You sure you wanna do this?”

Jan looked up at her husband and blew him a kiss before saying, “Go right ahead, you big naughty boy! Do your worst!”

Matt applied a large amount of rope on Jan’s wrist before he tied off the free end to one corner of their four-posted brass bed.

“Why’d you use so many turns of rope?” asked Jan.

“This will distribute the pressure of the rope over a wide area than if I just used a couple of turns. You’ll have ropemarks, but you won’t get hurt,” said Matt.

Jan silently watched as her other wrist was tied off to the opposite corner of the bed. She pulled experimentally on her bonds and was pleasantly surprised that the ropes held her firmly, but they felt like cuffs so nothing was pinching her.

“Is everything cool?” asked Matt.

“Yup! It feels snug but not biting into me. You sure know how to capture a girl!” giggled Jan.

“I’m not finished! Time to tie those lovely legs now!” exclaimed Matt.

Matt let one hand trail softly down Jan’s right leg. He had always found her legs attractive and was happiest when Jan wore a skirt or shorts to babysit him. Her legs were long, lean, firm and shapely. He captured a slim ankle in rope and tied it off to another brass knob. Soon, her other leg had been fettered and she lay spreadeagled and firmly bound to the bed.

Jan pulled on her bonds and found herself firmly tied up. Her current position left her very much exposed and vulnerable and she was liking the feeling, especially since she knew Matt would not harm her. She decided to tease Matt a bit and said, “Woe is me! I’ve married a fiend who likes to tie up his wife to the bed! Won’t anyone help me?” She was smiling even as she pulled at her bonds. The ropes creaked but did not release her.

Matt stood at the foot of the bed and gazed down at his bound wife. Her lovely tanned skin was stretched to its limit and her struggles made her muscles more evident. But he could tell that her struggles were playful. The wetness between her legs showed how excited she was. He could already feel his own manhood stiffening. He wanted to bury himself inside her…but not yet.

“You are not calling for help, lady!” he growled before he kissed Jan deeply. Their tongues intertwined. Heat arose from both their naked bodies.

Now, Matt straddled his captive. He ran his hands softly over her shapely breasts. He squeezed the firm but soft mounds. He pinched one nipple and was gratified to see how responsive it was. He bent down to kiss his wife’s gagged mouth and said, “You do realize you’re all mine now, right?”

Jan nodded, savoring her helplessness. She moaned as Matt took one nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled over the nipple, making it hard. Her other breast was similarly worshiped and as Matt straightened, the moisture on her breasts cooled, but it did little to diminish the desire starting to rage within her.

“Oh, you big naughty boy! You’ve stripped your babysitter naked and now, you’re taking liberties with my nude body! Whatever will your parents say?” teased Jan.

“I think they won’t mind…at this point! I have married my babysitter, didn’t I?” countered Matt.

Matt’s large hands roamed all over Jan’s exposed body, exploring her breasts, stomach, hips and thighs. His touches were like brands heightening the desire within Jan.

“Oh, Matt! I need you!” pleaded Jan.

“Not yet, my sweet! I want you to feel everything I am going to give you! When you’re tied up and helpless, you have no choice…but to feel!”

Indeed, Jan could feel every touch on her helpless body. It seemed as if her skin was sensitized to the nth degree. She could almost feel the electricity surging through her. Her womanhood thrummed with a heightened urgency.

“Ooooh!” moaned Jan as Matt inserted a finger into her slit. He added a second digit and found her sweet spot. The sensation was almost too much to bear.

“Please, Matt! Please…!” begged Jan.

“What’s that, my sweet? I’m busy right now!” said Matt even as he plunged his tongue into her. Jan arched her back and moaned helplessly as Matt expertly used his mouth and tongue to bring her to yet another height of ecstasy.

“Now you’re going to be a good girl and behave, right?” whispered Matt.

By now, Jan was delirious from the pleasure being inflicted upon her. She gasped out, “Yes, yes! I’m all yours, my love! I’ll do anything!”

Matt could no longer ignore his cock. He loosened Jan’s ankle ropes and slowly pushed into her very wet slit. Jan groaned as she felt herself filled up with his cock. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream as Matt pumped her. Soon, she could feel the incredible pressure build.

“Ready or not, here I come, baby!” snarled Matt.

Jan tried to stifle her scream, to no avail. Fortunately the bedroom windows were closed and their soundproofing was good, otherwise their neighbors would have heard her lustful scream as multiple orgasms wracked her body. She was gratified to feel Matt empty his seed into her.

They were both spent and Matt collapsed beside her. Long minutes passed as they both panted.

When she regained her composure, she asked Matt, “So, are you quite done taking advantage of me, you big brute?”

Matt rolled over and supported his chin with one hand.

“I don’t know! You look so cute tied up like this!” said Matt with a smile.

“Oh my! I think it’s going to be a long night!” exclaimed Jan.
Last edited by Switcher1313 9 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

You're BACK! And at your best!
Last edited by LunaDog 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very interesting!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. Been super busy at work so I was only able to come up with this short tale. Glad you're liking it.

I have a series of short stories in mind illustrating some very interesting tie up interactions. Some of these involve a nurse, a babysitter and a milf in a spa. Do tell me if you want to hear more.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Oh, all of these sounds really good
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 9 months ago Been super busy at work so I was only able to come up with this short tale.
I fully understand my friend. Work unfortunately DOES have this annoying habit of interfering with fun for many of us. Including me sometimes, i often have work away from 'base' and home, giving me very limited communications, and definitely making it difficult to come here, even as a 'guest.'

Looking forward to your planned nurse, babysitter and especially M.I.L.F. stories. And i don't know about you, but i find a REAL nurses uniform far sexier than the 'play' type ones sold by the likes of Ann Summers for example.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 9 months ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 9 months ago Been super busy at work so I was only able to come up with this short tale.
I fully understand my friend. Work unfortunately DOES have this annoying habit of interfering with fun for many of us. Including me sometimes, i often have work away from 'base' and home, giving me very limited communications, and definitely making it difficult to come here, even as a 'guest.'

Looking forward to your planned nurse, babysitter and especially M.I.L.F. stories. And i don't know about you, but i find a REAL nurses uniform far sexier than the 'play' type ones sold by the likes of Ann Summers for example.
Real nurses uniform? Check!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

YES DOCTOR!
Last edited by LunaDog 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BURGLARY

Mae alit from her SUV and looked up into the clear blue sky. She stretched her long body to the sky. She shook her lovely mane of brown hair. Her brown eyes were hidden by aviators but were taking in the lovely summer day. Her full red lips quirked in a smile. She wore a tight white t-shirt, which showed off her large breasts. Her red shorts showed off her lovely long legs. She walked up the short driveway on sandal-shod feet to the garage door and activated the mechanism, raising the barrier.

She sighed as she saw the mountain bike in the center of the 2-car garage, so she pushed it to one side. Her back was to the door so she never saw the assailant that had snuck up on her. She yelped as her mouth was covered by a strong and large hand and her arms pinned to her side.

“Keep quiet and behave and you won’t get hurt!” whispered the man holding Mae. Mae nodded. Surprised, her mouth is pried apart and a wad of cloth is thrust in. Several strips of tape seal her mouth shut. A long piece of cloth is used to cover her eyes. She whimpers as she is turned around and her wrists are tied tightly together in front of her with rope. The man forces her to sit and her ankles are tightly bound as well. She is pushed to the floor.

Mae hears the garage doors close and now she is alone with her captor. She is pulled into a standing position. Her arms are raised and she finds she cannot lower them. She had been tethered to the garage ceiling. Balance was difficult because of her bound ankles.

By now, the shock of surprise has given way to fear and apprehension. The man whispers to Mae, “Now don’t go away while I check out your house for goodies!”

Mae hung her head and cursed her carelessness. She should’ve closed the garage doors. She should have checked her surroundings. But the lovely summer day, her morning workout and having the house to herself for the weekend (her husband was away on business) had worked against her. She tried not to panic, but acutely felt her helplessness as she hung from the ceiling, gagged and blindfolded.

It seemed to take hours, but the man returned and asked her, “Ya got a little safe in your room! Care to give me the combination?”

Mae merely shook her head vigorously. The man clucked in disbelief and sighed, “You know, I hate it when I have to work too hard during a break-in, but I see that I have to convince you to spill the beans. But this is gonna be fun! Yer not a bad looking gal yerself!”

Mae struggled against her restraints but the man had tied his knots very well. She was so intent on escape that she screamed as the first blow struck her butt. More blows followed, landing on her butt, hips, thighs and even her calves. The intervals between the blows were erratic so there was no way to brace herself against the impact. Mae screamed and yelped until she could feel her flesh getting warm from the whipping.

“Ready to talk?” asked the man, but Mae shook her head.

“Yer a tough bird, eh?” said the man and more blows slammed into Mae and the man even struck her on her crotch, stomach and breasts. Despite the situation, Mae could feel her whole body warming up and the moisture pooling between her legs. It had been a while since her husband, Jed, had tied her up and dominated her. It was ironic that a stranger, a burglar, could make her feel like this.

The man grappled Mae’s chin from behind and demanded her to confess, but she refused. Suddenly, the man’s hand was on her right breast, squeezing, pinching and exploring. She moaned as her other breast was fondled.

The man ignored her moans and continued the assault. He remarked, “Ya got great tits, ma’am! Such a curvy body! Be a shame if it were damaged!” The threat barely registered on Mae’s fevered senses. Being felt up after a whipping was one of her favorite predicaments. She writhed helplessly, trying hard not to sound too excited.

The fondling ended and Mae yelped as the man tore the front of her shirt. Using a knife, he made short work of her shirt. Then, he pushed down her shorts, so that Mae was now more exposed and vulnerable.

“Talk!” demanded the man, but Mae still shook her head. To her surprise and horror, the man cut off her bra with three quick swipes of his knife. Her panties were also cut off so that she hung naked and exposed in front of her captor. She whimpered, desperately squirming and turning away from her captive.

“Now hold still!” commanded the man and Mae felt a flash of pain on her left nipple. The man had discovered her clothespins and had attached one to one of her most sensitive parts. Soon, her other nipple was trapped. Mae struggled, but this only served to bounce the pins up and down, bringing more pain to her tortured nipples. Mae whimpered as she stood still, feeling the pain transform into a molten heat adding to the desperate need growing inside her.

Suddenly, a stream of water struck her front, moving around her, drenching her thoroughly. Fortunately, the day was warm and she had been sweating buckets since her ordeal began, so the water came as a somewhat welcome addition to her torment. However, the man had other plans as the stream turned into a needle spray. It felt like her skin was being pelted with sharp objects and she screamed anew as her breasts became his target. The powerful needle spray waggled the clothespins so the pain renewed itself in her breasts. The spray alternated between her breasts until one clothespin was torn off, eliciting another scream from Mae. The other was clamped tightly so the man took it off.

By now, Mae was weakened from all the sensations that had been inflicted on her. But the man relentlessly focused the needle spray on her already tortured bottom. Sharp droplets reminded Mae of the whipping that she had endured.

Back to her breasts, the spray went and her large boobs distended under the stream. Now Mae was moaning and not entirely from pain. Then, the man focused the stream on her pussy. She gasped and screamed as the needle spray acted like a vibrator, pulling her to the edge of ultimate pleasure.

Then, the water stopped and the man stepped in front of her, saying, “Talk, bitch!”

Mae weakly shook her head. The man silently untied her ankles and then he felt his naked body upon her. His hard cock entered her slick and wet pussy. She was impaled deeply and she let out a moan of pain and pleasure. The man pounded into her leaving her no choice.

Finally, the man expended himself into her even as her own climaxes came shudderingly. The man held her soaked and naked body as the tremors of her orgasm subsided.

Finally, Mae whispered, “36 left, 24 right, 36 left.”

The man removed Mae’s gag and blindfold and through a fog of post-orgasmic bliss, she beheld her captor, lover and husband.

“How was that, luv?” asked Jed.

“Intense, as always, dearest! Now, get me down from here so I can make lunch for you!” said Mae as she kissed her husband.

[mention]YugoSK[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]

Please tell me if the second story was to your liking.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. The ending was a great surprise.
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Agreed. Fun to read as always.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

OH NURSE!

“Good night, Mrs. Adams!” said Kay as she locked the door. She leaned on the door as she engaged the electronic lock and the deadbolt. She flipped the sign to “Closed” and let out a sigh of relief.

It had been a busy day at the gynecological clinic and she had been kept hopping by the almost steady stream of patients. She flipped back a stray strand of her black hair and looked down. Her white nurse’s uniform fit her very well and showed off the curves of her body. Her arms were lean and toned, the skin brown and smooth. Her skirt went down to just above her knees and her long legs were encased in white stockings. Her shoes were comfortable.

She entered the women’s comfort room and replaced her stockings with sheer white thigh-high stockings. She removed her bra and replaced her panties with a white thong. White high-heeled pumps replaced her comfortable white shoes. She looked in the mirror and touched up her makeup. She took a deep breath before exiting to her desk.

She was about to sit when she heard the doctor’s voice, “Oh, nurse! Please get in here!”

Kay entered the doctor’s office where he found Dr. Sam Evans waiting for her. He stood with his arms crossed and his ruggedly handsome face crowned with curly black locks looked at her with seeming displeasure.

Kay closed the door behind her and Sam said, “Nurse Kay! I need to call your attention to your manners when taking care of my patients. It’s a good thing Mrs. Adams was reasonable and I was able to smooth things out with her. You need to be courteous at all times…no matter what kind of person the patient is! Am I understood?”

“Yes, Dr. Evans,” whispered Kay as she looked down, completely chastised.

“No! I don’t think you understand, nurse! I think it’s time you learnt your lesson! Give me your hands!” commanded Sam.

Kay slowly thrust her arms forward and Sam quickly secured her wrists together with a length of soft white rope.

“Get on the table…now!” growled Sam.

Kay gingerly lay on the examination table. Sam quickly secured her bound wrists to the top of the table with more cord. Her white pumps were removed and her feet were placed in the stirrups. Her ankles were secured with more white rope.

Kay was now bound on the table, feeling helpless and vulnerable. Her skirt had hiked up revealing bare flesh where her stockings ended. The table was electrically powered and could be used to position the patient precisely. Sam now raised the stirrups and Kay felt her legs raised and spread apart.

“Doctor, please! What are you doing?” pleaded Kay.

“You need to follow instruction, young lady! And you also need to shut up!” said Sam as he plastered Kay’s mouth shut with five strips of white tape.

“Now, let’s see what we’ve got here…” said Sam as he started to unbutton Kay’s uniform. Soon, her breasts were fully on display as were her panties.

“Oh, I seem to have forgotten to remove your panties before securing you to the table! No matter…” said Sam as he took a scalpel and quickly sliced the sides of Kay’s thong before slowly pulling the ruined undergarment off her.

Kay closed her eyes, but snapped them open when Sam snarled, “No! Open your eyes! You need to see what’s coming!”

Sam uncovered a tray beside the table and Kay stared wide-eyed at its contents. Sam took a nipple clamp and used his other hand to coax Kay’s right nipple to its proper hardness before closing the jaws of the device.

“Mmmph! Mmmph!” went Kay as she felt the flash of pain. As it subsided, she trembled as she saw the other clamp applied. She valiantly tried not to move, but she was trembling uncontrollably and a thin sheen of sweat had broken out on her brow.

Sam looked at Kay closely and saw her face contort amidst the pain and when her breathing returned to near-normal, he smiled and took a lead fishing weight, which he hung on the left clamp. More weight was added to each clamp until Kay’s nipples were distended. All the while, the captive tried to stay still, but the insistent pull of the weights continuously reinforced how helpless she was.

After what seemed like hours, the clamps were removed and the pain returned as the blood rushed back to her tortured tits. Kay moaned loudly again, struggling uselessly in her bonds.

“See, nurse! If you kept your mind on your job, you wouldn’t have to endure this!” admonished Sam. He then took a violet rabbit’s ear vibrator, which he carefully inserted into Kay’s naked slit. She squirmed as the cold device entered her. Sam lowered her backrest so she lay more horizontally.

Then, the device turned on! Waves of pleasure-inducing vibrations entered Kay’s most delicate body part and she screamed anew, this time in pleasure. The device turned on and off at irregular intervals so she had no way of bracing herself for the assault. Her thighs trembled as the device pulled her slowly and inexorably towards the edge.

And then Sam produced a bullet vibrator, which he applied strategically so it would enhance the punishment of Kay’s tortured pussy. Sam drew out the torture letting Kay calm down before vibing her again. Kay was moaning constantly now. Her body was bathed in sweat as Sam prompted and then denied her ultimate pleasure.

With supreme effort, Kay looked Sam in the eye and despite the sensations engulfing her, she stared at him, unblinking. Seeing this, Sam nodded and quickly shed his pants and boxers. He set aside the bullet and slowly removed the rabbit, replacing them with his own cock.

Kay and Sam locked eyes as he thrust into her, slowly at first, before building to a frenetic pace. Finally, he peeled off the tape gag and kissed the nurse full on the mouth. He broke off the kiss before saying, “Come for me, my sweet nurse!”

And Kay climaxed even as Sam exploded into her. She lay back, panting. Sam stepped back and collapsed in a chair. He looked at Kay’s exposed womanhood as a drop of his cum seeped out.

Sam recovered first and went to the fettered nurse, asking, “Are you, ok, Nurse Kay?”

Kay looked at him dreamily and answered, “Yes, doctor! I think I’ve learned my lesson now!”

Sam smiled naughtily and said, “Oh, but it’s time for your follow-up treatment! Here, let me get these restraints off….”

Kay closed her eyes and smiled as Sam untied her. She was actually looking forward to the treatment.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]YugoSK[/mention]
Last edited by Switcher1313 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Don't remember doing ANY of this when i played 'Doctors and Nurses' as a child!

And, when the press talk about 'scandals in the N.H.S. is this the sort of thing they're referring to?

Wish i'd done the seven years of study to have become a Doctor myself, now!

Oh, btw, FANTASTIC as always.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You paint a vivid picture, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 9 months ago Don't remember doing ANY of this when i played 'Doctors and Nurses' as a child!

And, when the press talk about 'scandals in the N.H.S. is this the sort of thing they're referring to?

Wish i'd done the seven years of study to have become a Doctor myself, now!

Oh, btw, FANTASTIC as always.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad you liked it [mention]LunaDog[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago You paint a vivid picture, @Switcher1313. Well done.
I humbly thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LAUNDRY

He could hear the hum of the washing machine as it cleaned the last batch of laundry. Jon could only hear it since he was blindfolded. Furthermore, his mouth was packed with a couple of his wife’s panties and sealed with a cleave gag. He sat on a stool in the laundry room completely naked. He wore a leather dog collar around his neck. His wrists were tied behind his back with lots of rope. His ankles were likewise bound together. His nipples were clamped by two clothespins. He kept his thighs apart owing to the clothespins which were clipped onto the skin of his scrotum. The pain had subsided to a dull throb. The tight ropes and clamps, however, had given him a formidable boner, which was screaming for attention.

He heard footsteps and heard his wife Ruth’s voice, “Are we comfy, dear?” Jon could only nod in reply.

Jon and Ruth had worked out a game every laundry day. They would draw from a deck of cards and the person with the higher card would be tied up in some way, completely naked, while the other finished the laundry. Jon had drawn a king and Ruth had drawn a deuce.

Finally, Ruth had put the last batch into the dryer and said, “There! Now, what should I do with you?” Jon hummed inaudibly.

“Get up!” commanded Ruth.

Jon awkwardly arose and he felt Ruth buckle a leash to his collar.

“Now hop forward and follow my instructions!” said Ruth.

“Forward, two steps! Now, turn to your left! Hop! Hop!” giggled Ruth.

Every time Jon hopped, he could acutely feel the clamps tugging at his nipples and private parts. He hopped and could tell he was being led into the living room. Ruth supported him as he was sat on the floor.

When the clamp on his left nipple was removed, he burst out with an anguished “Mmmmph!” He complained as the other nipple clip was removed. Ruth licked his nipples bringing relief and more excitement. He was laid on the floor and the two clothespins on his balls were removed. He squirmed at the pain, but it was replaced with a tongue on his balls and cock.

Jon lay helpless on the floor as Ruth licked his shaved crotch.

“Stay still!” snapped Ruth even as she punctuated this with a slap on his thigh. Her hand then began to fondle his private parts sending him into throes of sexual excitement. His blindfold was removed and he looked up to see his redheaded wife smile down at her. She slowly removed her floral sundress and was left wearing her panties.

“Like what you see, luv?” asked Ruth as she fondled her 35C breasts, tweaking the nipples. She swayed and gyrated, putting up a show causing Jon’s erection to shift into overdrive. Ruth made a show of slowly pushing down her panties until she stood completely naked. She slowly started to finger herself even as she played with her own breasts.

“Now, I think I’ll be making use of that naughty cock of yours!” announced Ruth. She lay on top of Jon and the contact with her bare flesh brought forth a fresh moan from Jon. He wanted to embrace his husband, but he was thoroughly bound and had to wait for her—and his—pleasure.

Ruth was now rubbing her body all over her captive. Her long wavy hair brushed his chest. Her lips planted kisses all over his fettered body. Jon writhed beneath his captor as she took liberties with his nakedness.

Ruth then straddled his face and Jon obligingly opened his mouth to lick urgently at the shaven slit. Ruth groaned as Jon worked magic with his tongue. She slowly moved down Jon’s body and positioned herself carefully before settling down onto Jon’s rigid member. Their moans combined as Jon felt his rigid flesh enter into the velvety moistness of Ruth.

Ruth skillfully rode Jon and he could feel himself being pulled into the inevitable end.

“Let’s not rush this, shall we?” snickered Ruth as she teased her captive by pulling free of Jon’s cock. This was repeated several times, eliciting disappointed groans from Jon.

Finally, Ruth impaled herself again and this time, she used her inner muscles to prompt Jon past the point of no return. He groaned loudly as he ejaculated into Ruth even as Ruth climaxed.

Jon groaned as his cock was pulled free and saw Ruth sit beside him, caressing his sweaty chest and stomach.

When his breathing came back to normal, Jon heard Ruth say, “Now, you’re all sweaty, luv! I think you need to be washed! After that, I think I’ll tie you to a bed and play with you some more!”

Jon nodded enthusiastically. He let himself be helped up. He hopped with alacrity to the bathroom. It was going to be a wonderful day.

----

This one's for you [mention]LunaDog[/mention]!

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] and my other readers, your comments will be most welcome!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 9 months ago This one's for you @LunaDog!
WOW! Thank you SO much my friend, not only have you dedicated this story to me, but it's such a good one, as per usual from you.

btw, sorry about the length of time before i acknowledged my pleasure here, been installing a machine in Estonia all week, so couldn't come here to reply.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

TORMENTED – F/F

“How lovely she looks!” thought Tanya as she gazed lovingly at the girl lying on the bed. Tanya was a tall long-haired blonde with an athletic build. Her toned and muscular physique was fully on display in the dim bedroom. The sleeping girl, Dinah, was petite, Oriental with a pageboy cut with bangs. Her ivory skin seemed to glisten in the subdued lighting in the room.

Tanya lay down beside the sleeping girl and draped one long leg and arm over the sleeping form. Her nearness seemed to rouse the napping girl, who squirmed closer into her. They lay for several long minutes, enjoying the heat of each other’s bodies. Tanya reached out her hand to cup Di’s small breast, slowly teasing her nipple. At the same time, her leg slowly caressed Di’s leg insistently.

Di slowly turned to face her lover and planted a kiss on her lips, saying, “I can see you’re not quite finished for the night, eh?”

“So what’re you gonna do about it?” teased Tanya.

“Oh, nothing much…” said Di before she moved swiftly rolling atop the taller girl, straddling her by the waist and pinning her arms to the bed. Di then savagely pounced, raining a torrent of kisses on Tanya’s lips, cheeks and neck. She nipped and bit at the woman’s neck and breasts bringing forth moans of excitement from the pinned woman.

“I love it when you take control, luv!” exclaimed Tanya.

“Yeah? Well, let’s see what else we can do!” snarled Di as she hopped off the bed to retrieve a length of rope, which she used to fasten Tanya’s wrists in front of her. She then brought the free end of the rope and tied it off to one corner of the sturdy bedframe, pulling Tanya’s arms above her. Tanya did not resist and allowed herself to be restrained. Despite her physical advantage over Di, she absolutely loved being overpowered by her diminutive lover.

Having restrained Tanya, Di lay on top of her captive and smiled naughtily, stating, “Now, I’m gonna teach you a lesson for disturbing my nap!”

“So, what’re you gonna do…argh!” gasped Tanya as Di pried her legs apart and went to work on her shaven slit with her tongue and mouth. Moans of sheer pleasure emanated from Tanya’s open mouth as her body arched and squirmed at the oral torment being inflicted on her bound body.

“You are making too much noise!” said Di as she plugged Tanya’s open mouth with a panel gag which had a penis-shaped implement that was driven deep into her mouth. Tanya watched helplessly as her ankles were tightly bound together and brought to the opposite corner of the bed so that she was tightly stretched diagonally on the bed.

Adding to her torment, Di attached nipple clamps to her sensitized nipples. The clamps had a short chain connecting them and Tanya let out with a muffled scream as the pain rocketed through her. Tanya struggled a bit more as Di brought a vibrating wand to bear on her exposed privates. Soon, she was writhing as Di tormented her further with the device, denying her the final release when she got close to orgasm.

The need to climax was now building to a fever pitch, but Di attached another penis-shaped implement to the panel gag of her prisoner. The fake cock jutted out of Tanya’s mouth and Di settled on top of Tanya’s head impaling herself and dominating Tanya at the same time.

Tanya inhaled deeply the musk and perfume of Di’s nude body. She allowed herself to be used. She felt giddy at the smothering presence of her lover, who was now groaning in pleasure atop her. And then, Di let out with a throaty moan as she climaxed.

Di allowed herself only a few moments of rest before donning a belt which had another fake cock jutting out of it. She released Tanya’s legs and rammed the facsimile male tool into the wet and needy slit. Tanya groaned as Di thrust into her repeatedly until she was lost amidst the pleasure of her own orgasms.

Di collapsed onto Tanya and hugged her close. Nothing could be heard but their hard breathing. When Di recovered, she removed Tanya’s gag and wrist bonds. They lay side by side on the bed until Tanya turned to Di and said, “So, are you ready for round two? Only this time, you get to be tied up!”

Di smiled and stretched luxuriously before answering, “Whatever you say, dear! Do your worst!”

---

Hello to [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]LunaDog[/mention]! Sorry for the delay. Work has been incredible lately!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Short, but VERY sweet. And DAMN sexy too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic