Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was unexpexted. One question remains though: Part of the Experiment or a real Kidnapping. If so: There is a rea danger. I hope everything goes well in the end. Linda had had her shsre of bad luck. What do yo think [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ?.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Nicely done. Setting up Alicia's disappointment and then the curveball of the intruders.

I suspect it is a part of the experiment, but, I would be happy to be proven wrong.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great twist, and yet I can’t help but feel sorry for Linda, looks like it’s a second kidnapping for her, unless the scene has been perfectly set up by those who are in the know and truly care.

Your writing and tale telling never fails to delight
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

As always, great chapter! Whether or not this turn of events was planned for the experiment, Alicia is sure to have some excellent material for her paper.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Others have called it already, but tbis should be part of the experiment. Would professor Mosley be behind it? And will Alicia be kept as a prisoner to too? Would be fun to be a subject of her own study...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Others have called it already, but tbis should be part of the experiment. Would professor Mosley be behind it? And will Alicia be kept as a prisoner to too? Would be fun to be a subject of her own study...
Sounds plausible :) And I would like this Scenario more then a real Kidnapping. And would real kidnappers not gag their victims?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting thoughts. And I bet you figured by now, as this is not the first time I put a twist in my stories, I am not going to reveal too much yet. I did write the next chapter, so instead of updating my other stories, here is the next chapter for this adventure.

Thank you all for commenting, It is really fun to read your thoughts. I will get back to Diana too soon.

Locked up in darkness
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia had stopped crying hours ago; she had no tears left to cry. Her throat was hurting from the screaming she had done, screaming that had proven to be useless. Nobody had heard her; nobody had seen her. They were in a concrete construction, no windows, just a single steel door. It was only 4 meters long by 2 meters wide and just over 2 meters high, not excessively big, and inescapable, as the steel door did not have a handle on the inside. There was no light, it was pitch dark. Both women were just sitting around, there was nothing else to do. It was also obvious that their kidnappers did not care if they screamed or slammed on the door, as neither woman was restrained or gagged.

Hours before they had been dragged out of the University building, into a van that had been parked close to the door that Alicia used to enter the building. It had been dark, probably late in the evening. She recognized the van as an old model Ford but did not get a chance to see details as they were dragged in the back of the van through the side door. The windows had been painted so neither Linda nor Alicia could see where they were going, but there was a small light that provided some illumination. Two of the men were with them in the back of the van, the third one, the leader as far as Alicia had determined, was the driver. He drove carefully, not wanting to stand out.

“Turn around.” One of the two men in the back said to her, while he grabbed more rope.

Slowly Alicia did what he told her. Once she had her back to him, she felt rope being wrapped around her elbows, pulling them close, pushing her breasts out. She grunted in pain when her elbows started to complain and luckily the man stopped, first cinching and then knotting the rope.

“Turn around.”

She faced him, while he grabbed more rope, and her ankles were tied tightly. The rope was not very skin friendly, rough, and coarse, but she knew better than to complain.

“Don’t hurt her.” Linda said.

She was still cuffed, and she knew that there was nothing she could do. Her legs had some play, the short chain on her ankle cuffs allowed her to move them, but not enough to kick the men or something like that. She was scared, not as much for herself but for Alicia. This was not what Alicia had planned, that was clear. The behavior that Linda had shown in the basement was gone, the playfulness that she had showcased while being kept prisoner for the study was replaced with a subdued wait and see approach. So far she had not seen any weapons, which she thought was a plus, and they had not hurt them, other than the manhandling of Alicia and when they brought them out of the building into the van, which she figured was another plus.

“Stop looking at me.” The second man told Linda, who had been trying to determine if she knew any of the people kidnapping them.

It was becoming a habit lately, being kidnapped. So far, she had always come out in one piece and she hoped this time would not be much different. None of the men did things that she recognized, so she figured they were strangers to her. For a fleeting moment she had figured the kidnapping was part of the study, to upset her behavior, but the way they men had treated Alicia and the fact that they did not know there was a camera in the large room she was held in, made her think this was different.

“Where are we going?” One of the men asked the driver who was hidden behind a steel separation.

“Graveyard.” He replied.

It looked like that destination meant something to the men, as they did not ask any more questions. It felt once more that this was not well planned.

“Please let us go.” Alicia said in a soft but terrified sounding voice.

“Shut up. We’ll have some fun with the two of you and when we’re done, we’ll see what happens.”

Linda had noticed that one of the men was still having a hard on. The driver had been the other one that had shown signs of arousal, something she figured she could use. The third man had shown no signs and Linda had not figured out yet why. Not that she could do much about it, the cuffs and chains keeping her restrained, but she had noticed that the men had looked at her naked body.

“Get ready.” The driver told the others.

It looked like they had arrived at their destination. Linda suspected they had been driving for less than an hour, but without being able to see where they were going, she had no idea where they were. And after the doors opened, what she saw did not help her either. The van had backed up towards a stone building and the area was surrounded by bushes, the darkness not allowing her to see much of their surroundings. It was quiet, that she did notice. Alicia’s ankles were untied, and she was dragged out of the van and into the building. Down some stairs, through a hallway, all lit by flashlight. They passed through one steel door before arriving at another one, the one that had the small area behind it.

“No.” She yelled when she saw the knife.

“Shut it, I am just cutting your bonds.” One of the men said.

Quickly he cut the ropes holding her and when the last rope was removed, she was pushed into the small area.

“Sit down.”

She obeyed, figuring resisting was not going to help her. Linda was brought in too and her cuffs were removed, for the first time in a couple of days she was free of restraints. She also got pushed into the room and the steel door was closed and locked, leaving them in complete darkness. There were no sounds, both Linda and Alicia got up to the door and slammed their fists on it, but nobody reacted.

“I think they are gone.” Linda said to Alicia who was still banging on the door.

Linda felt her way around the room, sitting against the rear wall. It was not cold, but it was also not warm and being naked did not help.

“Come sit down, Alicia, there is nothing we can do.”

Linda could not see what the young woman did, but she could hear that she moved away from the door.

“Are you okay?” Linda asked.

She knew it was a stupid question, being kidnapped and locked up somewhere was not what you would describe as being okay, but she figured it was a way of starting a conversation with Alicia.

“Not really.” Was a sobbing answer.

“There is not much we can do. We must wait and see what happens. I assume this is not what you had in mind when you came for the visit today, but we’ll get through this, I promise you.” Linda said.

“How can you promise that?”

Soft crying came from the darkness where Alicia was sitting. Suddenly Linda heard her move again and moments later the slamming on the door started again. Alicia also started shouting. Linda figured she would let the woman get it out of her system and just waited.

“Let me out.” Alicia screamed, slamming her wrists on the door.

Nothing happened. Nothing had happened for several hours, the only sound being the sounds they made. Linda had told Alicia to see if she could sleep, in the end both women had come to each other and sat close together.

“What are they going to do to us?” Alicia asked.

“I can’t say, I have no idea.” Linda replied, being honest with the young student.

“I don’t want to die.”

“Me neither and I don’t think it is helping us to think about it, but if they wanted to kill us, they probably would have done so. I think they stumbled upon your study, following you, thinking that you were hiding something, and they were taken back by me being locked up in the building. It feels like this was unplanned.”

“I was going to see and leave you for one more night, before letting you go. I talked to the professor about how you behaved, and she did not have any suggestions to change your behavior.”

“The problem with the study was that I knew you would let me out after a few days, worst case weeks. I knew that you could not keep me prisoner for months on end. All I had to do was make it through the time it would take you to decide to let me go. Remember, I have been tied up so much that being locked in handcuffs was nothing new. Yes, I never been chained up this long, what was it 5 days?”

“Three.”

“Okay, I figured longer, but three days is still the longest I have even been restrained in one go. And now we must wait and see. The camera in the building will show that we got kidnapped, so that is just a matter of time before the police will know. But we have no idea where we are and they do not seem to care if we make noise, so we are probably somewhere isolated. They did not give us food or water, so I think they will be back soon. Let’s get some sleep. At least were not tied up.”

“Okay. Alicia said, crawling close to Linda. “Thank you for being here.”

“I had not much of a choice, but you are welcome.”

It did take some time, but finally both women fell asleep, not knowing what the next few hours would bring them.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thanks for the fast continuation [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) This Chapter seems like an intermezzo. Not much happened. On the surface. The Kidnappers were not very kind, but not overtly cruel on the other side. I still do not rule out, that this kidnapping ist part of an Experiment, even if not of Alicias Study. An Oberserver could learn how the two women cope with the situation at hand. Alicia freaks much more out than Linda, who has some expiercence with this kind of situation. All in all, I still go with the Experiment Theory.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I also stay with the Experiment Theory. Linda has pinpointed exactly why she stayed calm, and that whole safety net is now removed. It is just the perfect set-up to study whether she actually does not fear being kidnapped. Maybe it would have been tenser to be alone without Alicia, but her (genuine) fear makes it even more realistic. Sorry, Slacky, you have not been able to convince me that this kidnapping is real.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

The last two updates definitely came as a surprise to me, but I also agree that this seems to be part of the school project and that the professor took the initiative here. Here’s to hoping that both Linda and Diane both get safely out of the predicaments they are currently in.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Sorry, Slacky, you have not been able to convince me that this kidnapping is real.
Darn, you guys are hard to please :-) Funny thing is that I have not made my mind up yet which way it will go. The next chapter is not written yet. Maybe I am going through a darker period (fall is around, covid is still here, etc) that I needed some 'less happy' events (Linda being kidnapped, Diana in trouble) for a change. Time will tell. First the Hitchhiker story is in line for an update (I just updated the All in the family story).

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dark times, indeed :) But Linda and Diana deserve some light - at one point :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hard work
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hours of the night past very slowly for the three women in the barn. Sleep had proven impossible for Diana, hanging upside down was not a good position to fall asleep in. Based on the movements of Cadence, she had not slept either. It was dark in the barn and Diana could not see Veronique, but she had heard the occasional grunt. Outside it was still dark, as no light came from around the door. Diana’s arms were completely numb, her jaws were aching from the ballgag and sometime during the night she had to pee. Feeling the warm liquid running down to her head was not very pleasant, but she could not keep it in any longer. Her pants had soaked up some, as did her blouse, but some of it had run along her body onto her neck and face. It had all dried now, but she knew that when she was released, she would need a long shower.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Veronique made some soft sounds in her gag.

Suddenly Diana heard an engine outside. The sound stopped and it was quiet again for a while. The barn door opened and somebody with a flashlight walked in. When he turned on the large camping light, they could see it was Eric.

“I thought you lot would be gone by now. Not particularly good at escaping, are we?”

None of the prisoners reacted to Eric’s taunt.

“I came to pick up my property and say goodbye.” He said, walking towards Cadence.

He cut the rope that connected Cadence and Diana, before lowering Cadence from her hanging position. Not that she got any relief, as Eric used the rope that had been used to hoist her up to hogtie her tightly, arching her body. Cadence protested only mildly; she was probably too tired to resist. Once Eric was satisfied she was tied tight enough, he picked her up at the hogtie rope and carried her out of the barn.

“Hmmppffff.” Cadence grunted in her gag.

Eric returned a few minutes later and stopped next to Veronique.

“How are you enjoying the bondage?” he asked her, but Veronique did not respond, she ignored Eric completely.

He did not take that well and slapped her hard on her massive tits.

“Hmmppfff.” Veronique screamed in her gag.

“That’s better. Next time I ask you something, you react. Okay?”

“Hmpf.” Veronique grunted.

“That is better. And how are you doing?” He walked over to Diana.

She knew what was coming, he had focused on her breasts every time he had been in the barn and this was no exception. His hands kneaded her breasts, while he looked at her.

“You think I should leave you hanging? Have you wait for Veronique here to escape from her bonds?” He grinned, while pinching her nipples.

“Hmmppfff.” Diana shook her head.

“Hmmm, maybe I have to be friendly after all.” He said.

He released the rope that was used to hang Diana in the barn and slowly lowered her to the wooden floor. She cleared her nose now that she was no longer hanging upside down. It felt good not having to drool through her nose. Looking up to Eric, she waited for what was to come, but to her surprise, nothing happened. Eric just stood there looking at her for a while.

“It was a pleasure meeting you both. Maybe we’ll meet again.” He said, before walking to the camping light and turning it off.

He picked up the light and walked towards the barn door.

“Have fun escaping.” He grinned, before exiting the barn.

The door was left open and Diana heard the engine of the truck start. Seconds later it moved away from the barn before the sound completely disappeared. It felt like this time he was not coming back. From where Eric had left her on the floor, Diana looked at Veronique who was several feet away from her. The early morning light coming through the door was just bright enough for Diana to see that Veronique looked miserable in the hogtie Eric had left her in.

“Hmmppfff?” She tried to raise the spirit of the other woman, but Veronique did not react.

Diana figured that if they wanted to escape, they better work together. Since she figured Veronique could hardly move, it was up to her to get to Veronique. Moving around while tied up was nothing new for Diana, Jim often used it during sessions. She figured he did it to just keep her tied longer without her complaining about it, since she had a goal to reach. In this case she set the first goal to getting close to Veronique. She had learned that if you broke a big problem, both being tightly tied and gagged in the barn, into smaller chunks, they were easier to complete.

“Hmmppff.” She grunted, while trying to sit up.

With daylight coming around and the fact that Diana knew roughly what time the sun came up, she could determine she had been bound for almost 20 hours, a change from the ‘regular’ sessions with Madame Sinister. She was thirsty and hungry, but she knew she had to get out of her restraints first. After the third try she managed to sit up. Having her hands in a reverse prayer made her balance a little awkward. Slowly, but determined, she scooted towards the other helpless woman. With the blindfold on, Veronique could not see what Diana was doing. It was slow going, but slowly and steady she got closer. Every few inches brought her closer to her goal. After hanging upside down for as long as she had and being restrained this tightly, it took all her will power to keep going. She knew that if she failed, they could be here forever.

“Hmmppfff.” Diana grunted, pushing herself to keep going.

After what probably would have been 30 minutes, she finally made it to where Veronique was lying on the floor. The poor woman could not even turn on her side, she was not flexible enough. Slowly she worked her way so that her bum was next to Veronique shoulders. With a grunt she let herself fall on top of the hogtied woman.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” Veronique reacted, surprised by the sudden weight on her.

Unfortunately, with her hands tied in a reverse prayer, this was the only way Diana could do something. She felt around and noticed she was too high up, so she had to move herself a little further away from Veronique before she could feel the strap from the blindfold. With the numbness in her fingers, moving them was hard and she failed several times in moving the blindfold strap, before she succeeded, and the blindfold fell on the floor. At least Veronique could see again.

“Hmmppfff.” The big woman said.

Without reacting, Diana moved herself a little more, before her numb fingers found the strap of the gag. Diana knew the way she was leaning on the other woman was not comfortable for Veronique, but she did not really care. Getting free was more important than comfort. The strap on the blindfold had been comparatively loose, the ballgag strap had been pulled tight. It took several more attempts by Diana before she finally got the strap undone. The ball was so big that even with the strap undone, Veronique had trouble pushing the ball from her mouth, but she managed after a few tries.

“Oh, I am so sorry, Diana.” Veronique said when she could talk again.

“Hmmppfff.” Diana said in her gag.

With some effort, Diana managed to sit upright again. She looked at the ropes holding Veronique tightly hogtied. Luckily, tightly for Veronique meant something else than it did for Diana. If Diana had been ‘tightly’ hogtied, her hands and feet would have touched and there would have been no way to get at the knots, but since Veronique was not that flexible, access to the knots of the ropes holding her prisoner was a little easier. Diana scooted a little further down along Veronique’s body, she turned herself around, so that she was facing Veronique’s head and let herself fall over on top of the woman again.

“Up or down? One for up, two for down.” Veronique said, asking Diana if she needed to move a little.

A single grunt was the answer and Veronique moved, with difficulty, a little forward. This process repeated itself a few times until Diana could feel the ropes holding Veronique in the hogtie. She had to reposition herself based on her memory, as she could not see where her hands were and where the knot was. Feeling around, Diana finally found the knot. Luckily, Eric had used simple knots and after a few minutes Veronique could move her legs again.

“Oh, thank you.” She said to Diana.

Diana now had to reposition herself again. When she looked through the open door, the sun was shining, telling her that it had taken a decent amount of time to get this far. She had to rest a moment.

“If you get your head to my hands, I might get your gag out.” Veronique said.

Diana looked at where she needed to bring her head for Veronique to be able to get at the straps. The process of positioning herself and falling on top of the other woman repeated itself for Diana. To her own surprise, Diana landed in such away that Veronique could reach the straps. Finally, the straps were loose enough that Diana could shake her head and the gag fell away.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Diana said, being able to close her mouth for the first time in almost 22 hours.

“I am so sorry, Diana.” Veronique started.

“Don’t worry about it. Let’s get you free so you can release me.”

“Okay.”

Now that both could speak again, it was easier to align their bodies so that Diana could work on the knots holding Veronique prisoner. It took another hour, but finally Diana was able to get the knot on Veronique’s hands undone and her hands were free. The time taken was more due to the amount of rope than the knots themselves. Eric could have made it a whole lot more difficult if he had used more complicated ways to tie knots.

“Yes!” The big woman exclaimed.

Diana sat upright again. All the fiddling around had frustrated her at times, and she was tired. But at least she had done enough so that Veronique could release herself further. Breathing slowly, Diana watched Veronique getting rid of the rest of the ropes around her body. Veronique just laid on the floor for a few minutes after she removed the last rope.

“That was great work, Diana.”

All that Diana could do was smile and sigh. Next time when Veronique would ask for a model, she would have to think hard if she was going to do it herself. After Veronique sat up, she moved close to Diana and started on the ropes. The knots on Diana had been pulled tight and it took a long time before Diana could move her hands again.

“Oh, that hurts.” She said when she unfolded her arms and blood flowed once again through her limbs, creating painful pins and needles.

“Turn around and I’ll do your legs.” Veronique told the still partially tied woman.

Finally, after a long time, both women were free. They were exhausted and both sat on the floor.

“I hope you have an idea where we are.” Diana said to her companion.

With a little effort, both women got up and walked towards the door. The sun was shining bright and it was actually a nice day. They walked through the door into the bright light.

“Geez, you two took your time.” A voice said from next to the door.

Diana looked around and noticed Eric sitting against the outside wall of the barn. He was no longer masked and now Diana recognized him. She also recognized the man sitting next to him.

“Eric Cain, I knew I recognized you, your style is very distinguishable. Hope you liked playing with me.” Diana said.

Eric grinned.

“And what are you doing here?” Diana asked Jim.

“This was all a setup planned by Veronique, I understood from Eric.” Jim explained.

“I am sorry, Diana, I had no idea how extreme Eric was making it. I wanted to experience being restrained with you and we would have to escape on our own. He just made it way harder and longer than I imagined.”

She looked at Eric, who did not look apologetic at all.

“If you ask me to play, I will do it my way.” He said. “I have my reputation on Futile Struggles to protect. I can hardly go around tying people up with a single rope, that is not what my image is about.”

“But this was not being taped.” Veronique said.

“Yes, it was, you just didn’t know, and I had hidden the camera’s well.” Eric said. “But the recordings are yours, I will transfer them to you next week.”

“And you?” Diana asked Jim.

“I am just here to pick you up. I had no idea what was going on till Eric called me yesterday afternoon. Robert dropped me off, so you don’t have to drive back.”

“That sounds great, I am not sure I would survive a 4-hour drive right now.” Diana said.

She looked tired. Both Veronique and Diana looked tired.

“Can you forgive me?” Veronique asked Diana.

“It definitely was exhausting and intense. Where are we anyway?” Diana asked.

“A barn at the rear of my farm. Walking distance. We just drove a big circle yesterday when we transported you here.” Veronique said.

Suddenly Diana remembered something.

“What about Cadence?” Diana asked. “Did she know what was going on?”

“Cadence is fine, and no, she did not know what was going on. She contacted me on Futile Struggles for a session, but she wanted to experience something that lasted multiple days and was intense. I think she got what she asked for. She is a real bondage junkie.”

“Where is she?”

“Still hogtied in the back of the truck. Her session is not over yet. She has still a few hours to go before I release her. I have a decent trip to make before I get home.”

“She was already tied up when I saw her yesterday.” Diana said.

“Yep, she was tied for 3 hours before we arrived at the farm. She had no idea what was going to happen to her, just as she wanted it.”

“Neither did I.” Diana added. “And you played your role pretty good too, Veronique.”

“Thanks to Eric, there was very little playing a role, I was in distress the whole time, he tied me after he gagged me, so I could not complain.”

“You wanted an experience, you got one.”

“Thank you for being a piece of this play.” Veronique said to Diana. “I will transfer the money I owe you when I get to the house.”

“We should leave.” Jim said. “Steven, Sandra and Sharon are arriving soon.”

Diana kissed Veronique good-bye.

“Next time you want to escape, don’t ask Eric.” She grinned, before they walked to the car.

“I so need a hot bath.” Diana said when she got into the GMC.

“Hope you had at least some fun.” Jim said.

“I would do this again.” Diana grinned, looking at Jim. “But not anytime soon, so don’t get any ideas.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Eric Cain? The Eric Cain? Superb twist :)How Diana and Veronique worked together? Also very good.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really liked the intimacy of their struggle and indomitable spirit of Linda working towards freedom in this chapter.

This story never fails to delight. Such a pleasure to read.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

That was an excellent Shyamalamamlamian twist! Even if there was any inkling that this was staged, no one would’ve guessed it was Eric Cain. Well done as always!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to the next part ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Looking forward to the next part ;)
Working on it. Some other stuff in life was pulling me away from writing.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No rush ;) I know, that patience is not my primary virtue :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Drugs arrest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one thing Sharon disliked about flying, was the fact that you, preferably, stayed put in your chair all flight long. Her dislike for flying was kind of fun, as she did not mind spending hours stuck in a dungeon, chained up, but a few hours in a plane was different. Maybe it was the fact that as a model in the cell, she could not do anything else. On the plane she could still move around. Whatever it was, she was always glad when a flight was over.

“Ah, stretching my legs never felt so good.”

“We flew business class, you had extra space. Why are you complaining?” Sandra asked.

“She always does.” Steve said, jokingly. “Here comes your luggage.”

“We flew twice together.” Sharon said, countering his statement. “I do not always complain.”

Sandra grinned. They were waiting at the carrousel for their bags. It had not been a full flight, but still busy enough. At least the meal had been decent, and drinks were free. Steve had slept most of the way, but both Sandra and Sharon had not been able to sleep.

“There is your bag.” Sharon told Sandra, pointing to the bright yellow Samsonite hardcase that landed from the feeder onto the belt.

For some reason, Steve had no check-in luggage. He travelled light he said when asked by both women.

“Oh, there is mine.” Sharon said, grabbing the bag from the belt and putting it on her cart.

“Where are we going?” Sandra asked, looking around.

“Customs is up here.” Steve said, leading the way. “Jim said he arranged transportation for us.”

There were 2 different lines for the customs, Steve got in one, Sandra and Sharon into the other. There were around 10 people in front of each row. While the row for the girls moved slow, Steve’s row went fast, and he was through customs before the girls even made it to the front of the line.

“Customs form please. Anything to declare?” The female officer asked Sharon who’s turn it was.

She handed the form to the woman and told her she had nothing to declare. The officer inspected the form, held in under a scanner, as she had done with every form she was handed. The scanner beeped. That did not happen to every form.

“You have been randomly selected for a second check, please follow the yellow line on the floor.” She told Sharon.

Sharon gave a quick glance to Sandra, before pushing her cart to the side. Another officer stood next to a door; the yellow line disappearing behind the door. Behind her, Sharon heard a second beep and when she looked back, she could see that Sandra also had been selected.

“Through here please.” The young officer stated, holding the door for her.

Yet another officer was waiting inside.

“You have been selected for a random inspection. Please follow me.”

He guided her to one of the inspection stations, a large table, a chair, and a computer stand with a computer on it.

“Please put your luggage on the table, open it up. No need to take anything out. Also, please empty out your pockets.”

When Sharon looked back at the door, Sandra was coming in and directed to a seat, it seems only the one officer was doing second inspections today. Focusing back on her task, without hesitation, she had packed her bag herself and knew there was nothing in there that would be a problem, she placed the bag on the table and opened it up. She did not have anything in her pockets.

“Have a seat please.”

The officer went through the bag, asked a few questions, which Sharon answered truthfully, before the officer held up a small plastic bag with a white powder.

“What is this, miss?”

Surprised Sharon looked at the plastic bag. She never packed that; she did not do drugs.

“I have no idea, officer, I did not pack that.”

“Has the bag been in your possession the whole time at the airport?”

“Yes. Until we dropped it off as checked luggage.” The classic beauty answered.

Nervously she ran her hands through her long blond hair and redid the ponytail.

“Stand up please and turn around.”

“Honestly, officer, I have no idea where that came from.” She said, before getting up and turning around.

Handcuffs clicked and Sharon’s hands were cuffed behind her back. The cuffs were double locked by the officer.

“Sit down again, Miss. You have been detained on the suspicion of smuggling drugs.”

While Sandra had not seen what happened, as she could not see the inspection station from where she was sitting, Sharon sat down, stunned that this was happening to her. The officer closed up the bag and moved it to the side.

“Stand up.” He told Sharon.

They walked towards a door in the wall and after the officer put in the code to open the door, Sharon was brought to a concrete holding cell. It was empty, except for a bench along the wall. Chains with a single handcuff at the end were attached to the wall where the bench was located.

“This should not take long; we’ll process you as soon as we can.” The officer told Sharon. “Sit down here, please.”

The cuff on the chain was closed around the handcuffs on Sharon’s wrists, preventing her from walking around. Once the officer was satisfied, he left the cell and closed the door, leaving Sharon behind. In the inspection area Sandra was wrapping her finger around a strand of her red hair, when the officer came up to her.

“Are you travelling with Miss O’Donnell?” He asked Sandra.

“Yes, we flew in from London.”

“How do you know her?”

The question upset Sandra.

“What happened? Is she all right?”

“How do you know her?” The officer repeated.

“We’re both models. We worked for the same clients.”

“She has been detained for the suspicion of smuggling drugs. I am going to detain you as an associate of her. Please stand up and turn around.”

Sandra was too stunned to resist.

“That must be a mistake, she does not do drugs. None of us do.”

Handcuffs clicked and Sandra’s hands were also locked behind her back. The officer guided her to the same door as Sharon had gone through earlier and not much later Sandra was sitting on the same bench as Sharon, her cuffs also locked to one of the single cuffs.

“I don’t believe it. Drugs?” Sandra said.

“I don’t do drugs; they must have been planted.” Sharon defended herself.

They were sitting alone in the cell, neither woman could do much with her hands cuffed.

“We’ll get this sorted. Steve will get us out. When we don’t show up, he will come looking for us.”

They waited for over an hour before the door opened and two female officers, unfamiliar ones to Sharon and Sandra, walked in, one carrying some paperwork.

“Sharon O’Donnell and Sandra Maclean, you will be transported to the local jail for processing. We’ll be changing your cuffs into transportation restraints. Please collaborate, that makes it easier for all of us.” The officer with the paperwork in her hand said.

The other officer put chains, cuffs, and locks on the bench. It did not take them long to change both women from the hands behind their backs cuffs to hands cuffed in front, a chain around their waists, locked to the cuffs, with the other end locked to the ankle cuffs both women were now sporting.

“Your transport is waiting.” The officer with the paperwork said.

Each holding on to one of the prisoners, the two officers guided Sandra and Sharon through a few hallways before they came to a loading dock. The prison van parked at the dock could hold 6 prisoners, each in their individual holding area. A small square room with a molded seat and a window in the door and the outside of the van. The outside window was glazed, so you could not see through. The rear door was open and both women were helped inside. They were each placed in their own little cell, a seatbelt wrapped around them. Sharon did not see where Sandra was, as she had been ahead of her, but she had heard the doors being locked, so she expected it to be somewhere behind her. It did not take long before the van started moving.

“You think they suspected something?” Robert asked Steve, while driving the van away from the customs building.

“Nah, not a clue, your friends did a great job.” He grinned. “It is good to see you again."

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A nice stunt our guys pulled on Sharon and Sandra :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice update!

A great prank from Robert, which the ladies will not forget quickly. Will this be a new scene for on the site?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed a great prank :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder what will happen next and looking forward how the girls react to that prank, when they realize it is one :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I wonder what will happen next and looking forward how the girls react to that prank, when they realize it is one :)
You will have to wait a little longer to find out. I just updated 'All in the family' and 'hitchhiker' is next.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic