Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No rush, take your time :) All in the Family? I enjoyed that latest update very much.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago No rush, take your time :)
It was a productive weekend (see below). Thank you for continuing to follow my stories. Vielen dank.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Stringent strings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could see it as a weird conversation, but when you are locked up in the dark with nothing else to do, any distraction was welcome, and this was kind of fun. Both Linda’s and Alicia’s stomachs were rumbling, and it almost sounded like they were talking to each other.

“I wonder what they are saying.” Linda said.

Alicia had been quiet, and Linda had tried to get her to talk, but most answers were single line answers.

“I am hungry.” Alicia said.

“Are you hungry or is that what your stomach said?” Linda asked.

Alicia had to grin, the sound raising Linda’s spirit.

“Both, I suspect.” She replied. “Thank you for trying to keep me distracted. I understand what you are trying to do, and I appreciate it.”

“There is not much else I can do and sitting around sulking is not helping. I half suspected in the beginning you had arranged this, because I was not acting like a real kidnap victim.”

“Me? I would never do that. Why would I?” Alicia sounded upset.

“Calm down. I said that I suspected it in the beginning, I don’t feel like that anymore. They way you reacted was too real. If you had known anything about what happened, you would have reacted differently.”

“I agree that I was upset with you for not acting like a real kidnap victim, but thinking about it, I should not have been surprised that you reacted the way you did. Even professor Mosley did not have suggestions. In the end I could explain in my paper why you reacted like you did, since you knew it was not a real kidnapping.”

“In contrast to this.” Linda sighed.

“I can use this experience too, even if I don’t like it what is happening, it is still an experience I can write about in my paper.”

“If we get out of this.” Linda whispered.

“I heard that.” Alicia said. “We’ll get out of here.”

“Look who is cheering up who now.” Linda said, grinning.

Alicia laughed too.

“You sure you did not organize this?” Linda asked.

She knew it was unlikely, but a little doubt kept nagging at her brain.

“I swear it was not me.” Alicia said.

“Your professor?”

“She would not do something like this without telling me.”

“You sure?”

“Not 100%, but fairly sure. When I talked to her last, there was no indication she was planning something. We talked through several options, something like this was not discussed.”

“It might have been Jim’s idea, or Robert.” Linda said. “I would not hold it against them. But I am sure they were not part of the little group that kidnapped us, but that does not mean they could be the master mind behind this, I have been surprised before.”

“That is something…”

Alicia did not finish her sentence, as a sound could be heard from the other side of the steel door that kept them locked up. Both women sat against the far wall, holding on to each other. Another sound, this time at the steel door of the room could be heard and the steel door slowly opened, a flashlight shining into the room, blinding the women.

“Drink.” A deep voice said.

Two bottles of water were thrown into the room. Both women drank eagerly.

“You, blondie, turn around, move slowly towards the door.” The deep voice said once Linda was finished drinking.

Linda was sure she had not heard this voice before. It was not one of the three kidnappers. She slowly did what he asked, and she moved towards the light source.

“Stop.” He told her when she got close. “Hands behind your back.”

Linda crossed her hands behind her back, expecting some sort of restraint. She was right, as she felt thin wire tightly being wrapped around her crossed wrists.

“Auw.” She called out, as the wire was pulled tight.

“Shut up.” The voice said.

More wire was wrapped around her elbows, pulling them close and again the wire was applied so tight that it hurt, but Linda tried not to call out.

“Move back a little more.” The voice ordered her.

Linda moved back until she was told to stop again.

“Open up.” The voice said.

Expecting what would happen next, she opened her mouth and felt like a scarf being pushed in her mouth. It was a rather good size, and it took some effort from the fingers pushing it completely into her open mouth.

“Hmmppffff.” She protested but was ignored.

Instead, a wide tape was wrapped around her head. Judging by the feeling and sound, she thought it was microfoam medical tape. She had to grin a little, here she was, being restrained by strangers and she could identify the tape being used to gag her.

“Sit still.”

The order followed by ear plugs being inserted in her ears.

“Close your eyes.” The voice said.

A sleep mask was pulled over her head, covering her eyes, before more tape was wrapped around her head, covering the mask and her ears. Tape was also tightly wrapped from under her chin to over the top of her head. Linda knew she was not getting out of this bondage without help.

“Turn around.” The voice ordered again.

Slowly she twisted around until she was told to stop. As she had expected, her legs were bound at ankles and just above her knees with the same material as her arms, thin wire that was applied tightly. The wraps were cinched tightly. She grunted in her gag but was again completely ignored. Once the person who was tying her was satisfied, Linda felt arms grabbing her ankles and pulling her out of the room they had been in.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She screamed in her gag as her ass scraped over the floor and she almost fell backwards.

Two more hands joined the first pair, this time grabbing her at the arms, and she was lifted and carried somewhere. Without being able to see, she had no idea where they were going. Suddenly she felt she was outside. The four hands carrying her put her down on what felt like grass.

“Keep an eye on her.” A voice said.

This time Linda recognized the voice as being one of the kidnappers. The earplugs reduced the sounds she could hear, but not completely blocked it, so she was able to hear voices, but she could not hear background sounds.

“You have a nice body.” She could hear a voice say, the voice of one of the other kidnappers.

The words made her aware again she was nude. The voice had been of one of the men that had shown arousal when they had kidnapped them. A hand touched her left breast. She tried to turn away but got slapped in the face hard.

“Sit still.” The voice, sounding angry, said.

Her cheek stung. The tape around her head prevented her from screaming loud or seeing anything, but it did nothing to lessen the impact to her face of the slap. The hand came back and touched her breast again. This time Linda sat still; she did not want to get another slap.

“That is better.” The voice said.

A second hand, it felt like it was the same person doing it, touched her other breast. Linda ignored the feeling as much as she could.

“What the fuck are you doing?” The voice of the guy that had ordered the other guy to keep an eye on Linda sounded angry.

“Sorry. She can’t see me, I just wanted to feel how they felt.”

“If you don’t leave her alone, I will show you how it feels to walk around with your balls in your throat, because that is how far up your body I will kick them. Understood? Now give me a hand.”

Linda did not hear a reply, but she figured somebody got told off. She did not get a chance to think about it, as she was lifted again by four hands. It felt like she was put in a wooden box. She had to bend her knees, which made the pressure from the tight wraps around her knees even more painful. Linda was not so gently placed on her side and she could feel wood beneath her and on all sides. What sounded like a lid was placed on top and moments later she could hear mails being hammered into the lid. She was alone and locked in a wooden crate.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She tried, but nobody reacted.

For a moment she thought she heard some more hammering, but she could not be sure, the earplugs, the tape around her head and the wood from the crate she was in made it hard to hear sounds. It could have been they had another crate for Alicia.

“Load them up.”

The man giving the orders must have been close to her crate, but she could barely hear it, but it was the last thing she heard before the crate was lifted and put on something. Moments later she heard another crate being placed on whatever it was she was on, making her believe Alicia was indeed in the same situation as she was. Suddenly she could feel movement and she figured they were loaded onto a truck or something like that. Tightly bound and gagged, helplessly locked up in a crate, she wondered what was in store for them.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Just wanted to pop in and extend congratulatory remarks for your continued success on this board.
With almost 100,000 views and a solid number of regular reviewers, I believe this epic is arguably the most successful M/F tales on the forum.

Congratulations, mate!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @slackywacky Just wanted to pop in and extend congratulatory remarks for your continued success on this board.
With almost 100,000 views and a solid number of regular reviewers, I believe this epic is arguably the most successful M/F tales on the forum.
Thanks, appreciate the congratulations. Although I still have 8000+ views to go :lol:

It is nice to have an output for my story and have a dedicated group of people following it. I will have to write a few more chapters to beat your 400k views, congrats on that too.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Most fascinating chapter. We still do not know, if this is a real kidnapping, or some sort of play. At the moment the road to be taken points in a dark direction. The only positive ascpect: Obviously the Boss does not wanted Linda to be touched inproperly. I do hope, she gets a relief at some point. First the experiment, then the kidnapping, now crated. Poor Linda, I feel sorry for her.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Most fascinating chapter. We still do not know, if this is a real kidnapping, or some sort of play.
The next chapter is below, so have fun reading. Thanks for being one of the core readers of this story.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Discovery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why am I not surprised.” Sharon stated when she was being helped out the prisoner transportation truck and saw Jim waiting for her.

Sandra followed close behind. Both were still cuffed at hands and ankles in transportation restraints.

“Welcome ladies.” Jim said.

Steve was standing next to him, a wide grin on his face.

“If it weren’t for the fact that I am cuffed, I would have strangled you. That little joke of yours scared the shit out of me.” Sharon said, slightly angry at the two men.

Jim and Steve grinned and Sandra and Sharon both relaxed a little now that they knew the arrest was just a joke.

“Come on in, ladies, let’s not attract too much attention.” Jim said.

Several cars slowed down while the group stood in front of the building, looking at the restrained women. Jim had thanked the driver of the transportation truck before he took off and now they made their way into the building. They took, with both women still cuffed, the elevator to the top floor where the studio was located. Steve had been here before, but for Sandra and Sharon it was all new.

“Nice place.” Sharon said, when they walked into the spacious and luxury studio.

“Thanks.” Jim said.

“Look what I have.” Robert, who had been waiting in the studio, said.

He juggled a key to their cuffs. It did not take long to unlock the cuffs.

“That was scary.” Sandra said. “I did not want to end up in a prison cell.”

“But you let yourself be locked up in a dungeon cell in the UK.” Steve said.

“That is different. I also let myself get tied up in other situations, but not in real life for things I did not do.”

“I am sorry.” Steve said, sounding truthful. “We figured it was a good joke. I am sorry if it scared you, that was never the intention.”

“It’s okay. It was a neat trick. Hi Robert, how are you?” Sandra said, changing her attention to him.

They chatted for a while, having coffee, tea and drinks. Robert also had arranged some food, as he knew they had been on a long flight.

“Your hotel rooms are ready, the hotel is 400 yards away from here, so walking distance.” Jim said. “If you feel you need a nap to recover from the different time zones and the flight, let us know.”

“Thanks Jim.” Steve said. “Great to be here again.”

“I have a schedule for you soon, just waiting on an email from the University. For the rest I did not make any plans, although I know Sheila and Mike would not mind you guys dropping by and doing some modelling.” He said to Steve and the girls.

“Sound good. I want to do some shopping too; you guys have some stuff over here that I can’t get quite so easy in the UK.” Sandra said. Talking about shopping, where is Diana?”

“Why do you connect Diana and shopping?” Jim asked, a bright smile on his face, as Diana had gone out shopping indeed.

“She is a woman; every woman likes to shop.” She grinned.

After the ordeal with Madam Sinister, aka Veronique, Diana had been in need for some relaxation and nothing relaxed her more than spending some money. Not that she went overboard, but occasionally she needed some new clothes.

“She will be back soon.” Jim said. “We agreed to meet for…”

His phone started ringing and it interrupted his sentence.

“This is Jim.”

The conversation lasted a few minutes and Jim’s facial expression changed to a serious one.

“Okay, keep me posted. Thanks.”

He ended the call.

“Linda and Alicia have disappeared.” He said, looking at Robert. “They are going through the surveillance video to see what exactly happened, but for some reason the camera feed from the building had been acting up and the technician was going to go in today to fix it, but they could not reach Alicia. When they checked the building they found Linda missing, but they also found some of Alicia’s things, so they suspect they were taken. Professor Mosley said she was sorry they had not discovered this earlier.”

“And now what?” Robert asked.

It was not the first time Linda was missing, it had happened during their last trip too, but luckily it had ended well. He could only hope this time would be not much different.

“Anyhting we can do?” Steve asked.

“No, the police are involved, and they are following leads. We would just be in the way. Why don’t you guys go to the hotel, your luggage is already there. Freshen up, take a nap, we’ll let you know when there is news.”

Steve, Sandra, and Sharon agreed and left Robert and Jim alone in the studio. There was not much they could do, so they kept themselves busy with small jobs that needed doing. It was half an hour later when Diana came in from here trip. Jim had already texted her, so she was aware of what happened.

“Any news?” She asked.

Jim had been on the phone while she came in.

“They were taken by three masked men and carried off to a van roughly 40 hours ago. The camera’s captured it all. It looks like it was unplanned. The police suspect they followed Alicia and found Linda when she was being visited. Unfortunately, there are not many camera’s in the area, so they could not follow the van the men used.”

“Why did nobody see it happen?” Diana asked.

“The camera in the room had been acting up.”

“Just shows, these things are never good ideas.”

“Yeah, well, hindsight is 20/20.” Robert said.

“You are keeping pretty calm.” Diana said.

“Nothing I can do.” He replied.

Jim’s phone started ringing again, the display showing a number he did not recognize.

“This is Jim.”

He listened for a few minutes and his face started to relax.

“That is good news. Thank you. We’ll be out there immediately.” He said to the person on the other side of the call.

He ended the call.

“Both Linda and Alicia have been found. There was a single vehicle car accident just out of town and when the police arrived, they found the truck smashed against a tree and they found the driver missing. The front of the car was damaged enough so that it could not drive anymore, but there were 2 wooden crates on the back of the trucks, one containing Linda, the other Alicia. They were both bound and gagged, but further unharmed.”

“Talk about being lucky.” Diana said.

“Yeah. We’re heading out to the accident scene. I need a few pieces of clothes for Linda.” Jim said.

Diana grabbed some clothes, while Robert got the car keys and was waiting at the door.

“Ready when you are.” He said, eager to get out there.

The trip in the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Roberts car, did not take long, it was on their side of town. The accident scene was easy to spot since there were several police cars and two ambulances standing around. After parking the car along the road, he ran up to the first ambulance, where Linda was sitting, covered with a blanket.

“You okay?” He asked, relief on his face as he did not see broken bones or blood.

She smiled at him. The two medics stepped back, letting Robert close to her.

“Yes, I am fine. The bondage was a little tight and the accident threw us around, but I am fine.”

He kissed her. They locked lips for some time.

“Excuse us, but we need to take her to the hospital.” One of the medics said.

Linda grinned and let go of Robert.

“I’ll be there soon, okay?” He told Linda, who just nodded.

The paramedics loaded Linda in the ambulance. The other ambulance was taking Alicia to the hospital for a checkup. Jim finished talking to the police and walked back to Robert.

“The truck is stolen. Whoever stole it, did not know it was not in road worthy condition. When it hid a bump in the road, the steering broke and the truck ended up against the tree. Not the smartest of kidnappers.”

“Linda is doing fine.” Robert said.

“Alicia was bruised, but no lasting physical damage. At least she has a lot of material for her paper.” Jim said.

“Let’s go to the hospital.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Jim said.

Her said goodbye to the police office in charge and they walked back to the Jeep. While Robert drove them to the hospital, Jim called Diana and gave her a quick update.

“Can you tell Steve and the others?” He asked her before disconnecting.

“I wonder why this always happens to Linda.” Robert said.

“Whatever the reason, she seems to have a guardian angel who looks after her.” Jim grinned.

“Yeah, I bet an action writer could not come up with the things that happen to this woman.” Robert added.

“Oh, I bet there is somebody out there who can come up with a storyline like this.” Jim laughed.

tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Loved the meta 4th wall break at the end of this chapter. Gave me a good laugh! 😂

Glad Linda and Alicia are safe, even if I was curious how far their kidnapping could go. Looking forward to some scenes with a number of women bound and gagged together! Will everyone perhaps find their way to the cabin? Maybe Wendy could get involved again as well? And pick up Winona en route?

Whatever the plan, I'm sure I'll enjoy the continuation!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

tiedpgirl wrote: 3 years ago Loved the meta 4th wall break at the end of this chapter. Gave me a good laugh! 😂
Me too :) Nice one! So Linda and Alicia were rescued. I think, Linda has enough of adventures and experiments for a while :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Most fascinating chapter. We still do not know, if this is a real kidnapping, or some sort of play.
The next chapter is below, so have fun reading. Thanks for being one of the core readers of this story.
Thanks for the compliment [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) I like your style and your power of imagination never fails to impress me. And I do like your characters. Keep it up :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Invitations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Have fun.” Diana said as she walked out of the Subtle Leather studio after dropping off a few envelopes..

“See you later.” Sheila called after her, before turning back to Winona. “Let’s get this finished shall we?”

Not that the young woman knew what was happening. The leather isolation hood that adorned her head made sure of that. It was a full leather hood with a build in blindfold and gag, plus a lot of padding on the side of her head where her ears were. That, and the earplugs that Sheila had given Winona before pulling the mask over her head, made it almost impossible for her to hear anything. The extra thick area over her eyes made sure she could not see, and it pressed a little on her eyes, forcing her to keep her eyes closed. The gag, a 2-inch leather plug that was attached to the inside of the hood, kept her tongue depressed and prevented speech. It made her feel helpless, more than normally. Or maybe it was the fact that she had no idea what was going on around her. She had been modelling for Sheila, when she felt the double tap on her shoulder, the signal that Sheila was done taking pictures or video and that she could relax, but then nothing happened. She thought she heard voices, but the earplugs and the padding in the helmet worked well, the only thing she really heard was her own breathing.

“Where are you, Sheila?” Winona thought.

It was impossible for her to undo the helmet, even if she wanted to, as she was tightly tied. Sitting on the floor dressed in dark blue tights and a yellow long-sleeved t-shirt, an exercise mat underneath her, her legs folded, ankles crossed and knees pointing out, with lots of rope around her ankles, kept her from moving around much. The waist rope Sheila had given her was also tied to her bound ankles and prevented her from unfolding them. Her arms were helpless behind her back in a leather single glove. The laces were pulled tight and the straps running over her shoulder, preventing her from removing the glove, were snug. Her elbows were close together. Modelling for Sheila and Mike had been a lot of fun and she had noticed she could endure the positions she was placed in for longer periods of time.

“Ready again?” Sheila asked, tapping Winona three times on the shoulder, indicating she was ready.

The helpless young woman nodded her head, confirming she was good to go. She knew what Sheila wanted, so she started to struggle against her restraints again. Not that it did any good, she was truly helpless, a feeling she enjoyed if she knew she was safe and Sheila and Mike had never done anything to make her not feel safe, quite the opposite. They went out of their way to make her feel safe and enjoy, for as long as you can enjoy being tightly bound and gagged, the situations she got placed in.

“Good work.” Sheila said, even when she knew Winona could not hear her.

With all her strength Winona fought her bonds, working up a sweat. Sheila had told her to fight the restraints, really try to escape, but she was still as helpless now as she was 45 minutes ago when Sheila tightened the last strap. The last week had been a flurry of bondage. With Winona living alone, it had not taken much to convince Winona to come to their house a few times. They lived just outside of town, on a small farm with 3 horses, 2 dogs and 7 cats. Sheila and Winona had taken up horse riding, something Winona had never done. Sheila was an experienced rider and she was also a good teacher and it had not taken long for Winona to get comfortable on a horse. Sheila and Mike enjoyed the company and for Winona it was a way of getting out of town.

“All done.” Sheila said, tapping her prisoner on the shoulder.

At that moment, Liz Valowski walked into the studio.

“Hi Sheila. The door was unlocked.”

“Yeah, I know, Mike is working around back, fixing something on the building. Some days I think it is easier to move to a new studio. How are you?”

Sheila looked at the woman with the East European features. The light brown eyes of the bondage model looked confident at the world and her manner was extremely friendly. She was not a great beauty, but still attractive.

“Who’s this?” Liz asked, walking over to the helpless woman on the floor.

She was born in Russia but did not have the heavy accent as she moved from Russia when she was still a baby. But she did have her parents features.

“Winona is a new model. Robert literally rescued her from a job gone bad and we were lucky to have her model for us.”

“Did you talk to Linda yet?” Liz asked.

“No, not after her latest adventures. I did speak to Diana just now. She told me Linda is doing well, she is a strong woman. The other girl, Alicia, the university student, was having a little more trouble, but that does not surprise me, as she is not used to being restrained like Linda is.”

“That’s good to here.”

“Why are you here, we do not have you booked till Saturday?” Sheila asked.

“Yeah, about that… I need to reschedule.” The 25-year-old said, running her hands through her long dark brown hair, a smile on her face. “And I think you need too.”

“Oh?” Sheila said.

“Did you read the stuff that Diana left behind?” Liz pointed at the envelopes that were lying on the coffee table.

“Not yet, I wanted to finish the session with Winona first.”

Sheila and Liz walked over to the coffee table and opened the envelope that was addressed to her and Mike. Her eyes scanned the content and a smile appeared on her face.

“I see, yes, I have to reschedule too.” She grinned.

“I presume Winona’s card will be the same.” Liz said.

“Most likely. Linda getting married, not something I want to miss. Bit of short notice, isn’t it?” Sheila said to Liz.

“I think recent events have pushed their plans forward. According to what I heard; it will just be a simple ceremony.”

“I hope the weather will be cooperating. The cabin can be nice, but that high up in the mountains can be tricky.”

The door opened and Mike walked in.

“Hi Liz, how are you?” He greeted the guest.

“Doing good.” She answered.

“Here, read this.” Sheila said, while handing him the card.

After a quick read, a big smile appeared on his face.

“We have to get some wedding present.” Sheila said.

“Oh, I think I know something already.” Mike said, not providing any details.

“Thanks for reminding me.” Liz said. “No idea yet what to give them, but I’ll find something. Okay, got to run, we’ll reschedule Saturday’s photo shoot, okay?”

“I bet there will be enough rope at the cabin to do some modelling.” Sheila laughed.

Liz waved goodbye and left Mike and Sheila alone with their prisoner.

“Are you done with Winona?” Mike asked.

“Not yet, I figured if I leave her bound a little longer she might have more incentive to try to escape.” Sheila grinned.

“You know she will never escape from that.” Mike said.

“I know, but she is such a cute model, her photo sets and videos are selling fast, let her enjoy herself a little longer.”

“Okay. You’re the boss.”

“As long as you know it.” Sheila laughed and turned towards the helpless woman on the floor.

She tightened a strap that got loose a little because of the struggles, grabbed a camera and tapped Winona three times on the shoulder. The young woman nodded and started to struggle again.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great to hear Linda is doing well. And getting married, that will be a memorable experience wirh so many bondage enthusiasts. Can't wait!

Also, you have been very productive. Thank you! It's a great distraction.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thanks to your stories, I’m starting to imagine that every woman is secretly a bondage model or soon-to-be bondage model. Maybe you’re psychic? 😂
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Thanks to your stories, I’m starting to imagine that every woman is secretly a bondage model or soon-to-be bondage model. Maybe you’re psychic? 😂
Maybe it is a good thing that we have to stay home. Every truck you see has a tied up woman, every woman is a bondage model. I don't fancy you driving around town :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago that will be a memorable experience with so many bondage enthusiasts.
It will only be a simple ceremony... yeah right! :lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So finally the Wedding Bells are ringing :) Looking forward to the Ceremonies :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

A really cute, well-framed bondage scene and news of a wedding.

I look forward to them tying the knot in future. (In fact many knots.)
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome updates as always over the last few weeks since I commented. And I must agree with many others this is a cute update and here’s looking forward to one very special kink filled wedding :)

Keep up the great work. As always yourself and Wolfman are the writers I head for first :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, 100,000 views. Thank you all. And thank you all who commented, really appreciated.
If you are going to family for Xmas, please be careful. A business in my home town said it nicely...

"We are staying apart now, so that we can be together next year."

Wise words. Don't be a fool, wear a mask and save a life. Happy holidays! Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate).
This will be the last update before Christmas for this story...

Hen night
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ugh, I did not know a wedding was this hard to organize. Glad we’re only doing a small wedding.” Robert sighed.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Linda grinned, although the mouth stuffing and wide strips of duct tape covering her mouth made it hard to understand.

Robert and Linda were sitting at the table of their apartment. Officially it was Linda’s apartment, but neither of them cared about those details. Soon, the wedding was only 4 days away, they would be married anyway.

“We have the food and drinks organized, a deejay, the official, and a photographer, since I don’t want Jim to do it as he is my best man. Your wedding dress and my suit, the dresses for the bridesmaids, transportation, and accommodation for some of the guests, as the guest house can’t house everybody, although some will bring their own campers, which we have parking space for. We don’t need a car since we will be at the cabin.”
Linda had nodded with each and everyone of the things Robert had said. She was thoroughly tied up and gagged and could only nod. She had asked Robert late afternoon to tie her up, she needed some relaxation. The experiences from last week, the kidnapping, had not shaken her very much, but it also had not gone by unnoticed. At least Robert had seen that in her behavior. And Linda herself had stated that she was doing well, but that deep down it had touched her.

“The weather forecast looks marvelous, so that will be a relief. The pool is open, Jim and Diana are already at the cabin and I heard Wendy, Sheila and Mike were also helping with the preparations. I bet somebody will be tied up before they know it.” He grinned.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda agreed, nodding.

The police had not yet found the persons responsible for the kidnapping of Alicia and Linda. It didn’t really bother Linda, except that capturing the men might give Alicia some closure, as she had a harder time dealing with it. Since they never saw any faces, they could not give much of a description. Only the voices were something they could talk about.

“We’ll travel on Thursday, allowing for a day of rest at the cabin before the wedding on Saturday. The ceremony will be at 2 PM, which gives our guests coming up on Saturday enough time. I heard that Steve, Sharon, and Sandra extended their stay. It will be nice to catch up with them.”

Linda nodded and moved around a little, trying to escape from her bonds, which was useless, Robert knew how to restrain her, but that did not mean she would not try.

“You can try my dear, but I don’t think you will escape.” Robert said, seeing his fiancée moving around.

Linda, dressed in blue cut-off jeans and a black sleeveless t-shirt, had her arms tied at wrists and elbows behind the chair back. The dining room chairs had a narrow back, but they were high. They reached above Linda’s head. Soft white ¼ inch rope circled her wrists several times before it was cinched. She had not yet been able to tell where Robert had knotted the rope. Her elbows were pulled together behind the chair back and wrapped with a similar rope. It did not matter where Robert had located the knot on her elbows rope, as she knew she would never be able to reach it.

“Feel like dinner yet?” He asked, but Linda shook her head.

The had a late lunch and she could do without dinner for a while.

“Okay, fine by me, I am not hungry yet.” He said.

Linda nodded. She kept testing her bonds, but nothing moved. A rope around her waist and wrists, cinched between her back and the chair, kept her sitting pretty. Even if she had not been tied at the waist, getting her bound hands over the top of the chairback was hard, since it was so high. They had found the dining set at a local store and had immediately seen the potential and so far they had not been disappointed.

“And you are sure we do not go on a honeymoon?” He asked Linda.

They had been travelling around the Caribbean not too long ago and Linda had said she was fine not going anywhere. They could always go later.

“Hmmppfff.” She nodded.

“Okay.” He got up, kissed his soon to be wife on her gagged mouth, before walking into the kitchen of the two-bedroom apartment.

Robert had helped Linda find the apartment, since the old one she lived in was not big or nice, but then, FedEx drivers don’t make that much money. Only after she started modelling had she money to find something nicer. They had no plans on moving, they enjoyed their current apartment.

“Are you sure you are good?” He asked, while pouring a coffee.

Linda nodded. Sipping from the coffee, Robert walked back to the table. It was almost 6 PM. He sat down and looked through some more paperwork, while Linda tried to escape some more. Her legs were tied individually at ankles and knees to the front legs of the chair. The chair only had three legs. One was the chairback, the others were at the front, a bit like a triangle with gaps between the three legs. As usual, Robert had done an excellent job of restraining her. The gag had been her choice. A small, clean, sock and some duct tape. She did not feel like having a ballgag in her mouth. If she wanted to, she could probably work the tape loose, but she was quite content just sitting there gagged.

“Maybe we can…” Robert started a sentence but never finished it, as the doorbell rang.

He got up and walked over to the video system for the apartment building access.

“Hello?” He said, while looking at the screen.

He recognized Sharon and Steve. There were more people around judging by the noise, but the camera was not able to see them.

“Hi Robert, the ladies are here to pick Linda up.” Steve said.

Robert grinned. He told Steve the code for the door.

“5th floor on the left.” He said.

Linda had no idea what was happening, until Sharon, Sandra, Liz, and Winona showed up. Steve walked in behind them.

“Oh goodie, at least she can’t hide in the bathroom.” Sharon said in her English accent.

By this time Linda had figured out what was going on and was looking at the four women. A smile was visible under the tape of her gag. Winona carefully pulled the tape away and Linda spat out the now soaked sock.

“Hello ladies.” She said.

“Hi girl.” Liz said. “We’re coming to get you. I can see you made it easy for us, so we don’t need these.”

She was dangling a pair of handcuffs on her finger.

“Robert took care of me already.” Linda grinned.

Winona and Sandra worked on Linda’s legs, removing the ropes, before they untied the waist rope. But they left Linda’s wrists and elbows bound.

“Can you lift her off the chair?” Sharon asked Robert and Steve.

Moments later Linda was standing with the other women, who were all dressed up for a party. They placed a tiara on Linda’s head and a sash over her left shoulder.

“What does that say?” Linda asked, as she could not see it well enough.

“Free kisses.” Liz grinned.

Steve walked up to Linda and kissed her. He was a gentleman and did it on her cheek.

“That’s not how it is done.” Sharon said and walked up to Linda and kissed the tied-up woman full on the lips.

“I agree, that is better.” Winona grinned.

She was the new kid on the block, but the others had made her feel welcome and she was enjoying herself.

“Now what?” Robert asked.

“Well, the ladies will go out to party and I have something special for you.” Steve said.

He showed a bottle of Glenfarclas 25-Year-Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky.

“Something to enjoy, while the girls are out.”

“That sounds like a plan.” Robert smiled.

“We’re out of here.” Liz said. “The car is waiting.”

Robert looked outside and saw a long limousine standing in front of the building. The girls said goodbye and took their prisoner in tow, back to the elevator. A few minutes later, Robert and Steve saw them get into the limousine.

“I wonder what they are up to.” Robert said.

“They would not tell me, so I have no idea. And I don’t really care, this bottle is asking to be opened.”

Moments later Steve and Robert sat in the livingroom of the apartment, enjoying the whiskey. The girls were drinking Champaign in the limousine, they even gave some to Linda, who was just letting it all happen, but she was enjoying herself. It was a nice surprise.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Looking forward to the limo ride and what's in store for the bachelorette party. Congrats on the massive amounts of views. You are an excellent writer so I am not surprised at all with the 60,000 or 100,000 views in your stories. Keep up the great work.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another great update and always worth the wait my friend. It flows nicely, entertains perfectly and leaves myself and the other readers awaiting the review of the hen night and wedding that will no doubt follow.

The only down side we have to wait until the new year to enjoy ;)

Once again my congrats on the viewing figures and please all those who haven’t yet show your appreciation by posting a comment and showing your support

Bandit666
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A bachelorette party with only bondage models? That won't end well! Good luck with the wedding and hopefully they get those awful kidnappers!

Also, congrats on the 100.000 views. Well-deserved. Let's double that by next Christmas!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago That won't end well!
Yeah, I have a few ideas for that already...
Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago The only down side we have to wait until the new year to enjoy ;)
I am planning one more update before the end of the year, maybe with a big cliffhanger to get you into the new year... Wait and see. :lol:

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I'll be waiting we all will :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic