Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I've only read the first page and I already know it's gonna be a banger. Every slackywacky story is a banger.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Seamless crossover. Love both perspectives. Excellent job as always.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I was not expecting two simultaneous updates, this is fantastic I adore both of these tales and am excited to see how the main characters interact. Great work.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Alana made a big mistake selecting Linda. I am sure she will escape any tie presemted to her. That will be an unwelcome surprise for her, but it will also allow to set up a conversation to explain their mutual interests to each other. I am very excited about this crossover twist! It's creative and refreshing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 146 - Three is better than one
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ladies and gentlemen, let me explain how this is going to work. And I apologize in advance to these two ladies who came up to the stage not knowing what we’re going to do to them.”

The crowd cheered. Linda looked at the other woman and wondered if she knew what she was getting into.

“Have you ever been tied up before?” Alana asked Elsa.

“Yeah, a few times.” Elsa replied.

The crowd cheered again; a few people, all male, whistled.

“And you, Linda?” Alana asked Linda.

“A few times.” Linda answered, grinning.

She could not even remember how many times she had been tied up and every position she had been tied in. They were too many to count.

“Okay, here’s what we’re going to do. But first, let me introduce my assistants, please give a cheer for Mason and Gillian.”

The two assistants, both dressed in black pants and t-shirts, came walking up the stage carrying a see-through crate that was full of ropes and some other bondage gear.

“Behind me are three steel poles. Each pole is fixed to the steel frame base and the bar at the top. Everything is welded solid, there are no moving parts. Please check it out guys.”

Marc, Josh, and Bruce checked out a pole each and found them to be sturdy.

“Not moving.” Josh said when Alana asked him if the poles were solid.

“As you can see, my assistants have brought along a box full of ropes and a few goodies to keep us busy. Mark, Josh, and Bruce will get to tie the three of us to the poles and we’ll see who can escape. Mason and Gillian will assist them, making sure all three of us will be tied fairly identical and prevent us from getting hurt.”

Linda saw Robert walk over to the guy that had been with Elsa when they met at the Ford Driving Experience.

“Looks like our women are in for a treat. I am Robert.” He introduced himself.

“Jack is the name. How are you?”

They exchanged pleasantries, before focusing their attention on the stage again.

“The goal of this whole event is to see if a professional escape artist can escape before two innocents, or maybe not so innocent, volunteers.”

“Innocent volunteers.” Jack grinned.

“What are you laughing about?” Robert asked him.

“Elsa is not particular innocent with regards to getting tied up.” Jack replied.

Robert’s smile got bigger.

“Linda is a professional bondage model.” He grinned. “It sounds to me that Alana could have hardly picked any better volunteers.”

Jack grinned.

“It is a little rigged this selection.” Robert said.

Jack looked surprised at him.

“Why?” He asked.

“Gillian came up to Linda before the show and asked her if she wanted to volunteer and she explained what it would involve.”

“Ah, okay, yeah, that explains a bit. Alana already knew Elsa from earlier this week, so that was also not a completely random selection.”

“Which pole would you like, Linda?” Alana asked on stage.

Linda chose the left pole and a few seconds later, Elsa chose the middle pole, which meant that Alana got the pole on the right, as seen from the public. Each of the women walked to their chosen pole. Alana handed the microphone over to Gillian. Mason held up a roll of rope.

“The rope is brand new, bought from a Home Depot in town, the same type of rope you can by yourself.” Gillian explained, while Mason cut three similar lengths, 4 feet each, of rope from the roll.

“The ropes are all the same. Please inspect them and once done, select one of our lovely ladies and tie their hands behind their backs and behind the pole. Please remember these are living breathing women, not innate objects.”

Linda saw Mark come up to her and he guided her hands behind her back and the pole. He tied her tight, but she knew she could stand it for a while. Linda saw how Josh tied Elsa and Bruce tied Alana.

“Now take the next ropes, which Mason has just cut from the role, and tie their feet. Mix up who you tie, so that not one person is tying the same volunteer.” Gillian said.

Bruce tied her legs, also tighter than required and if Mason had not directed him, he would not have circled the rope around her feet and the pole. Looking over to the others she could see that Josh again was the best in tying somebody up.

“You have tied somebody up before, Josh? Something to do during the long winter in Canada?” Gillian asked him when she noticed his apparent experience.

“Euh… yes, my girlfriend.” He replied, waving to a woman in the crowd.

This caused the crowd to cheer and the woman, an attractive redhead, to turn red.

“Time for the elbows, gentlemen.” Gillian said, pulling the attention back to the stage and away from the blushing woman, who seemed happy that everybody watched the stage again.

Mason gave each of the men a 9 feet long rope and they walked behind the three prisoners on stage.

“Remember, Alana is a professional escape artist and very flexible, she can have her elbows tied together behind her back, but Linda and Elsa might not, so be considerate gentlemen.” Gillian said.

Bruce walked up to Linda and started to tie her elbows. Linda heard Elsa say that she could touch her elbows, so not to be outdone, Linda told Bruce the same. Looking over to Elsa, Linda had to smile at the way the short tee shirt rode up, showing the bottom of her breasts. She was not the only one noticing, as there were a few whistles from the crowd.

“Maybe not the best choice of clothes to wear today.” Jack said to Robert.

"I bet she did not plan on getting tied up.” Robert grinned.

Linda’s summer dress covered more skin than either Elsa or Alana, but having her elbows tied still forced out her breasts and it did not take a genius to spot she, as were the others, was not wearing a bra. With her elbows tied together, her breasts were pushing against the thin fabric

“Happy?” Gillian asked Bruce after he had tied Linda’s elbows.

“Sure am.” He replied, looking back at the helpless blonde.

For Robert it was hard to see how the women were tied, as they were facing the crowd, but based on the way the arms were pulled back, all three women had their elbows tied together.

“But we are not done yet.” Gillian announced.

Mason had cut off three very long pieces of rope from the roll. He handed them to each of the three male volunteers.

“These ropes are to fix the women to the poles. The only rule is no ropers around the neck, we want our ladies to be able to breath. Bruce and Mark, follow Josh’s lead, so all three prisoners will be tied the same.”

Robert noticed she asked the most experienced volunteer to lead the way in tying the girls. This show was hitting the right buttons for most men that were standing around watching it. And since the show started, the crowd had almost doubled.

“Make sure it is nice and tight.”

Josh stepped in front of Linda and selected the middle of the rope and started to wrap it both ways around Linda, just above her breasts.

“I apologize if I touch you inappropriately.” Josh said to Linda.

Linda smiled as he ran the rope several times around her body above and below her breasts, cinching it at her back. Both Bruce and Mark followed his lead, Bruce trying Alana again, leaving Mark to tie Elsa, which was probably the most interesting, as her t-shirt was only barely covering her assets.

“Come on Bruce, you can make it tighter than that.” Gillian said to him when she inspected his ropework. “We want to give Alana a challenge, not make it easy for her.”

Her taunt made him pull harder on the ropes, which was exactly what she had intended to happen.

“Come on guys, cheer our volunteers on.” She said in the microphone to the crowd.

There were a few additional cheers when Josh ran the rope between Linda’s legs, running it around the pole and back between her legs again. She figured it was probably as close to a crotch rope as he could get away with, without crossing the line.

“Interesting tie.” Robert said, looking amused at the stage.

The ropes they were given were long, so they managed to wrap the three women all the way from just above their breasts to their ankles. They would not be going anywhere; they were tied tight against the poles. You could see the ropes cutting in the skin of the now very helpless women.

“Looking good, right guys?” Gillian asked the crowd, which resulted in another round of cheers. “But we’re not done yet.”

Mason handed each of the three male volunteers a black spandex hood, which they used to cover the heads of the three pole tied women. Linda had not expected that, but, as so often, she was tied up and helpless to do anything about it.

“These spandex hoods are double thickness, and they block out all light, so our three ladies can’t see what is coming next.” Gillian announced. “But they are breathable, we want to keep our guests alive.”

“There is more?” Jack grinned next to Robert.

Mason handed Josh, Mark, and Bruce a ballgag each, which made Robert grin. They were bright yellow balls with a leather strap.

“Know how to apply this, Josh?” Gillian asked, hinting at his bondage experience.

He grinned when he walked up to Alana.

“Open up ladies, the men have a present for you.” Gillian stated, causing another round of cheers from the crowd.

It did not come as a surprise to Linda that a gag was following the hood, so she opened her mouth for whoever of the three men was gagging her. She could no longer see who was doing the honors.

“Nice and tight, we don’t want them to spit them out.” Gillian told the men.

“Josh, Mark and Bruce, thank you for helping out. I know it was a chore, but somebody had to do it. As a reward, here are VIP tickets for the race today for you and your partner. Ladies and gentlemen, give them a round of applause.”

Linda did not see that Mason guided the men off the stage, but she could hear Gillian talk.

“This is Vegas… Anybody want to wager a bet on who will escape?” Gillian addressed the crowd. “Just kidding, judging by the way these three women were tied up, I believe no one will escape.”

More cheers from the crowd.

“But we’ll give them a chance.”

Mason rolled a big clock onto the stage, making sure to not block the view of any of the tied women.

“We’ll give them 15 minutes. Mason, start the clock. Ladies, feel free to escape.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], it is good to h ave you active again. And you have certainly made your return with a winner. Elsa, Linda, and Alana tied to poles on the same stage is like having a dream come true. Great work!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Elsa, Linda, and Alana tied to poles on the same stage is like having a dream come true. Great work!
Thanks! It is fun writing the same story from different perspectives.

And we have over 200,000 views... WOW. Thank you all. Hitchhiker is close behind.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. Somehow, this show got a lot a more intense than anyone had anticipated.

Also, I am glad how effortless Linda accepts the bondage. That's great.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent update, good to see Linda back in action :) My favourite Part of this Chapter? The Conversation between Jack and Robert. It looks like that Robert and Linda and Elsa and Jack will have lots of fun together!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Great update. Looking forward to the next part.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This cross over tale is great. What a wonderful idea. The way they all interact. Especially Jack and Robert. Makes me wonder if at some point it won’t happen again with Elsa becoming a model in her own right now and again
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sorry for the delay, dealing with some health issues. Here's the new update...

Chapter 147 - Not really
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hood that Alana’s crew had used blocked out all light, but did not interfere with breathing, at least not much. For Linda, this was the first time after her kidnapping that she was tied up. When Alana’s assistant had asked if she wanted to partake in the show, she had needed a moment. Did she really want to get tied up so close after her ordeal? But she remembered the saying that if you fall of a horse, you go right back onto it, so she agreed.

“Are you sure?” Robert had asked her, a worried look on his face.

“Yes, I am sure, luv.” She replied, kissing him passionately. “I know I have to do this some time, as I do not want to give up modelling or bondage for that matter. This is as good a time as any.”

“Just making sure. We could have started with some bondage in the hotel room.” Robert grinned.

When Alana called her up, Linda felt happy she had made the decision. And being on stage helped her. Seeing Elsa and Alana being tied up made it somehow easier for her to accept the ropes. Josh, Mark, and Bruce had done a good job, she knew getting out of the ropes would not be easy, especially the ropes around her elbows. But she figured it could be worse, she could have been dresses like Elsa. A grin escaped her gagged mouth.

“Ladies, feel free to escape.”

Linda heard Gillian’s voice. The ballgag in her mouth wasn’t a big one, but it still did its job, and the fact the ball was inserted with the hood already covering her face made it a little more interesting. Whoever had tightened it had done a good job. It was tight, pulling at the sides of her mouth. Robert stood next to Jack, and they watched the three prisoners on the stage. Neither of the three women seem to make any progress.

“You think they will escape?” Jack asked Robert.

“I suspect they are fighting a losing battle.” Robert answered, looking at the clock going past the 10-minute mark. “And 15 minutes is really not that long to escape.”

“Yeah, I agree.” Jack added. “I wonder what happens if none of them escape.”

“We’ll see in 9 minutes.” Robert grinned.

The crowd cheered when Alana got her hands free. Neither Elsa nor Linda had made any progress, although both were giving it a good try, fighting their bonds. The cheer from the crowd seemed to have given them even more incentive to get free.

“Just 8 minutes to go.” Gillian announced.

Elsa was fruitless in getting anywhere with regards to her bonds. The ropes were tight, the hood and gag had surprised her, but there was nothing for her fingers to find that would help her get loose. She had a little regret with her choice of wardrobe, but she figured that the spectators did not mind. If she had known she would get tied up, she might have decided to dress a little less risky, but she had not been aware she was going to get tied up until Alana called her on stage.

“Will they escape? Will Alana beat them?” Gillian’s voice came from the speakers.

As much as Linda watched Elsa and Alana getting tied up, Elsa had watched Linda getting tied. The older woman, not by much though, seemed very relaxed while getting tied up. Elsa remembered that Linda had replied that she had been tied a few times when Alana had asked the question, but the way Linda reacted to getting tied made Elsa believe there was more to the story.

“Reaching 5 minutes.” Gillian announced.

Both Linda and Elsa had heard the crowd cheer, and both figured, correctly for that matter, that the cheer had been for Alana getting out of some of the ropes. Another cheer went up, Alana somehow getting free of more ropes.

“She’s pretty good.” Jack said.

“Think she is cheating?” Robert asked.

“If she is, I do not know how.” Jack replied. “Unless all ropes are rigged, as the guys got to choose the ropes, and the woman, they used the ropes on.”

“Yes, I agree. I wonder if she escapes when I tie her.”

“We had the pleasure of meeting Alana earlier this week and when she got tied up, she did not escape. But I don’t think anybody would have escaped from that bondage.”

Jack showed a picture from Alana tied on the top floor of the hotel.

“That looks tight, and I would have to agree with you that I see nobody escape that bondage.”

“She did not escape; she was released a while later.” Jack stated, putting away his phone.

On the stage Alana had release some more of the rope, but it was easy to see she was limited in what she could do, due to her elbows still tied together. The long rope that was tied around her was the one she had undone a little, although that was probably an incorrect statement. She had been able to move it a little, but like her hips and legs were still tied, she had managed to move some of the ropes that were tied around her upper body.

“One more minute to go.” Gillian announced and the crowd cheered, but it was clear to both Robert and Jack that none of the three women would escape within the 15 minutes.

The clock ticked down and when the display showed four big zeros, Alana was the one who got furthest in escaping the ropes, while both Linda and Elsa were still as tightly tied as 15 minutes ago.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff.” Linda grunted in her gag; she was kind of disappointed she had not managed to get even a single rope loose.

Elsa knew she had given her best; she had fought the ropes for the full time the clock was ticking but had gotten nowhere.

“Well, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, neither Alana or our brave volunteers escaped the ropes applied by Josh, Mark and Bruce. However, it looks like Alana got the furthest in getting loose, so we’ll declare her the winner.”

While Gillian talked to the crowd, Mason had released Alana. He cut the ropes and removed the gag, leaving it to Alana to remove the hood herself. The crowd cheered again when Alana walked to the front of the stage. Gillian handed her the microphone. Both Robert and Jack grinned as they noticed that Gillian and Mason made no moves to release Elsa and Linda.

“Did you enjoy that?” Alana asked the crowd.

Loud cheers erupted again.

“I bet you did.” She grinned. “Give a big applause to our two volunteers.”

Both Linda and Elsa fought their bonds again, wondering why they were not getting released.

“Keep an eye on the time, people, it is almost racing time. Go find your seats in the bleachers and enjoy the race and remember, you can find us every day on the Fremont Street Experience at the Golden Gate Casino.”

Alana waved to the crowd, which already started to disperse, as it was indeed getting close to racing time. Alana, Gillian, and Mason left the stage, leaving the two helpless females alone on stage. Robert and Jack stayed close to the podium, keeping an eye on their women. It did not take long before Alana came around the stage and walked up to where they were standing.

“Enjoyed the show?” She asked.

She had changed into dark red shorts and a white bikini top, showing a lot of skin. Her hair was hanging loose around her face, a big smile showing her white teeth.

“It was fun. Did you ever escape doing this?”

“No, but this was the first time we did this. Basically, we came up with this last week, build the frame, stuck in on the trailer and made things up as we went along. I was pretty sure when Gillian had the men tie our elbows that we would not be escaping.”

Both Jack and Robert grinned.

“Nothing was planned on this other than we needed 2 volunteers. Elsa was a safe bet she would play along; I suspect we got lucky with Linda.” Alana said.

“I was surprised she went along.,” Robert said.

He gave a quick recap of the events that happened before they flew out to Las Vegas.

“Wow. That is one mentally strong woman.” Alana said when Robert was done, looking at the still tied woman. “She looks pretty calm.”

A few bystanders kept watching the two tied females, cameras clicked when people took photos.

“I am not surprised.” Robert said. “She is used to tricks being played when she is tied up. Much like her best friend, Diana. Both have been on the receiving end of a lot of our pranks.”

Alana turned to Jack.

“Elsa might regret what she was wearing, but part of this show is to ooze sex-appeal and she definitely showed that. Thank you all for playing along. I know that Jack and Elsa already have VIP tickets for the race, I have some for you too, Robert. A thank you for Linda playing along.”

“Thank you, I think she will like that.” Robert said.

“Now, go release those women of yours and enjoy the race. I will see you later.”

Alana walked away and both Robert and Jack walked around the trailer to where the steps were, and it did not take long to release both Linda and Elsa. Jack removed the gag and hood first. When he pulled the hood off Elsa’s head, he could finally see those hypnotizing blue eyes again and for a moment he just watched them, forgetting everything that happened around him.

“Need some help?” Linda asked when she saw how Jack just stared at Elsa.

Robert had been quick getting rid of the ropes and Elsa was now the only one left tied.

“Euh… What?” Jack stuttered.

“Are you going to release her, or keep her tied all day?” Robert grinned.

Now that he paid attention to Elsa’s eyes, he could see why Jack forget what he was doing, as Elsa’s eyes were drawing him in too.

“Oh, no.” Linda laughed and pushed Robert. “Stop it.”

Elsa grinned, while Jack started to untie her. After she was freed from the pole, she repositioned her shirt, so it covered slightly more of her breasts.

“Shall we go and watch a race?” Robert said.

The others agreed and they headed off the stage and walked towards the VIP entrance.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I read Hitchhiker first. That did not keep this from being a fantastic read, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Glad you are back and we all hope you are on the mend.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I read Hitchhiker first. That did not keep this from being a fantastic read
Thanks [mention]GreyLord[/mention].

The previous two chapters I wrote Hitchhiker first and used that to write the chapter for the BMBC story. This time I did it the other way around. I wrote BMBC first and used that to write this update. Don't think it made much difference in the end, but it was a fun experiment. I am trying a bit more to make the stories itself different, although the story line itself is, because it is a cross-over, basically the same.

BMBC is written from several perspectives (anybody in a sense that is in the chapter), while Hitchhiker is written from Jacks perspective, which limits a little what you can do with it.

We hit 200,000 views. Wow, thank you all! I will try to get the next update out a little faster.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Congratulations on the views and two wonderful updates to your tales.

I hope you feel better soon.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I have been known to break the rules of writing occasionally... maybe I did not lean from it... Have fun reading this chapter (and the cross-over version in Hitchhiker)...

Chapter 148 - TUG stories
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That was fun.” Linda stated as they left the Las Vegas Motor Speedway VIP lounge.

It was 5 PM, the race had finished not too long ago. A big crash had caused the race to be red flagged while they cleaned up and that had taken some time. Luckily nobody got hurt, although 5 drivers would need a new car for next week’s race.

“I hope the race tomorrow will be as exciting.” Jack said, while holding the door open for the others to get through.

Coming from the airconditioned VIP lounge into the Nevada heat made them aware that it was hot outside. Within minutes they were all sweating.

“Did you see Alana leave?” Jack asked Robert.

“Nope. But I think she mentioned she had to leave in time for her show at the Fremont Street Experience.”

“Yes, she came by to say goodbye, but you guys were too engrossed in the race to notice.” Linda grinned.

“Okay.” Jack replied, feeling a little sad he had not seen her.

Elsa was holding hands with Jack while they walked towards the parking, it was too warm to be too close to another body for now, so Elsa did not link arms, but holding hands was not too bad. Holding her hand made Jack feel good.

“Our car is over here.” Robert said when they reached the parking where he had parked the Jeep.

The parking for Jack and Elsa was further away, they still had to walk a bit as they had not parked in the VIP parking, since they had not known there was one. And none of them had paid attention to the signs when they came in that morning.

“It was great meeting you.” Jack said.

They had been together in the VIP lounge for the whole race, Linda and Elsa chatting most of the time, while Jack and Robert had been more interested in the race. Elsa attracted a lot of attention with the clothes she was wearing, but Linda got her fair share too. Alana had stopped by a few times before she left. Drinks and food were free, all sponsored by the casino, and they had seen a few famous people walking around, but had not had the courage to connect with any of them.

“Got any plans for dinner?” Linda asked.

“No, not yet.” Jack replied, looking at Elsa who shook her head.

“Want to come to our hotel? We can have a dinner and chat some more? There is a great steakhouse at the hotel. It is business casual though.”

“That sounds like a great plan.” Elsa replied before Jack got a chance to say something. “What time?”

“It will take some time to get back to Vegas since traffic is busy. How about we meet in the hotel bar at 8 PM?” Robert added to the conversation.

“Okay, 8 it is.” Linda said. “I have your number Elsa, I’ll text you the location, although it is hard to miss. And don’t forget what we talked about.”

“Sure.” Elsa laughed, leaving both Robert and Jack wondering what the women had been talking about.

Linda waved at Elsa and Jack and walked with Robert to the Jeep. The heat in the car was stifling, but the airco worked well and the temperature came down fast once the engine was running.

“What was all that about?” Robert asked Linda while they left the grounds of the speedway and headed onto the highway.

The police had closed some roads, so that traffic leaving the track could get out quickly, but it still meant traffic was busy, even if today was only the Xfinity race. Tomorrow would be busier as more people came to the Cup races than the Xfinity ones.

“We chatted about our bondage experiences.” Linda said, leaning back in the leather seat that had cooling build in.

“Oh?” Robert asked.

Linda grinned.

“I like it you try to protect me, dear husband of mine, but I am a big girl and being tied last night and today just told me that I still need it as part of my life. The kidnappings were not going to take that away from me. Being tightly tied today against that pole, feeling helpless as the guys had done a pretty good job, was fun for me. Feeling those ropes wrapped around my body, holding me in a tight embrace, I need that.”

Three military jets flew over the highway, heading for the Nellis Air Force base that was located next to the racetrack. Linda watched them make their turn for the approach to the runway.

“I did not bring much bondage gear, just some ropes, as I was not sure if you wanted to get tied up and taking it on the plane in your carry-on is not very handy. You get those weird looks at the TSA checkpoints.” Robert said, while changing lanes.

“That’s why I asked if Elsa could bring the box with stuff they have. She told me Jack had a decent collection of bondage gear. It was very interesting to hear her story. She’s only been in the country like 4 weeks and had never done any real bondage until she met Jack.”

“They met when she was hitchhiking, didn’t they?” Robert asked.

“Yeah, he picked her up near Detroit in the rain and when she changed into dry clothes, she found a bondage magazine he had left lying around, which started this whole thing for them. Based on her stories and what I could see, she loves bondage just as much as I do, or Diana for that matter. Talking about Diana, I assume they called to ask how I was doing? I saw you on the phone earlier this afternoon?”

“Yes. I gave them a quick recap. Somebody made my life easier and had already posted a video on YouTube of the show you participated in, so I just told them to look it up, although the quality of the video was not great and whoever made the clip focused a lot on Elsa’s tits.”

Linda grinned, she could understand the reason, seeing that Elsa had been showing a lot of skin.

“Diana wondered if you were not going too fast. You only just got rescued from a kidnapping a few days ago after all.”

“I know she is worried; you all are. But I am doing fine. The kidnapping is in the past, nothing I can do about it, it happened, that’s it. I am used to being tied up and since there was nothing I could do while kidnapped, I treated it as just another bondage session.”

“If you want to talk about it, let me know, okay?” Robert asked.

He was still worried, but he had to agree that Linda looked happy and was acting her own way, which gave him a good feeling. He knew, and Linda probably did the same, that he would be overprotective of her for the near future.

“Who won the race?” Linda asked.

She had not really been paying attention to the race, she was not really into it, but she did not want to disappoint Robert. The fact that Elsa had been there had made it a lot more fun, as they had talked a lot. She saw a lot of herself in Elsa. The Swedish woman was very good looking and attracted a lot of attention, but it was clear she was very smart. Not a typical dumb blond. Linda had been very interested in how Elsa had gotten into bondage and the reasoning behind it. It reminded her about the fact that she also had gotten into bondage in a very short time.

“Almost there.” Robert said, pulling Linda out of whatever she was thinking about as they reached the hotel.

They left the rental with the valet and headed up to their room, the room was all cleaned up and the bar in the main area was covered with food and snacks.

“Look at this…” Linda said when she noticed the food.

The Hakone Suite at the Nobu hotel was very luxurious. When you walked in there was a separate washroom, a kitchen area that opened with a bar into the main living room of the suite. The livingroom had several couches centered around the large screen TV and a large dining table, seating 8. To the right was the master bedroom, with its own seating area and large screen TV. The bathroom of the master bedroom was almost as big as the bedroom itself and had a bath, a separate shower, a separate toilet area and a large walk-in closet.

“I don’t want to know what this has cost you but thank you babe.” Linda said, walking up to Robert and kissing him, her arms around him.

He responded back by embracing his wife. Linda could feel that Robert was excited, and she rubbed his dick through his pants.

“Having fun?” He asked her.

Having his wife in his arms made him feel good every time.

“We still have a little while before 8.” Linda said, removing her hands from around Robert’s neck, but grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom.

“Not a lot though.” Robert grinned.

Linda pulled him onto the bed, and they kissed passionately, their limbs tangled up while making love to each other. It did not take long before both were naked, and Robert brought her to a relative slow orgasm. They both knew they did not have much time; it was getting close to 8 PM, but that did not deter them from enjoying what they were doing.

“Thanks babe.” Linda said when they were lying in each other’s arms after they both had a climax.

“We should get ready for dinner, it is 7:30.” Robert said. “Are you dressing up?”

“It is business casual, so you should dress up at least a little, nothing too fancy though.”

“Meaning you will take 60 minutes to get ready?” Robert grinned.

Linda grinned and stuck her tongue out at him, before walking into the closet, grabbing the dark red floral lace short sleeved cocktail dress she had taken along. It was the same dress she had worn while they were in Aruba. It was sexy without trying to be, as Robert called it.

“Ready?” Robert asked a little later, it was getting very close to 8 PM.

“We’ll be fashionable late.” Linda grinned, looking at Robert.

He looked very good in his light blue blouse and deep blue pants. Linda had done her hair up in a bow, it was not a difficult hairstyle to apply, but it suited her very well. She put on her black pumps and picked up her purse.

“All ready.” She grinned, spinning around to show herself of to her husband.

“Yeah, yeah, you look fine.” Robert said, pretending to be not interested.

Linda grinned; she knew darn well he was liking what he was seeing. They walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby bar of Caesars Palace, of which Nobu was a part of. It was not busy, there were only a few people and there was no sign yet of Elsa and Jack. The hostess brought them to a table in the quiet part of the bar area. It was obvious to Robert that the hostess was keeping the loud tourists away from the more ‘higher-end’ clientele.

“Know what you want to drink?” Robert asked Linda.

They chatted for a while, waiting for Elsa and Jack. It did not take long before Linda, who was facing the entrance of the bar, saw them walk into the bar.

“She looks good, I have some competition.” Linda laughed, which made Robert turn around.

It was not very hard to spot Elsa. It seemed almost as if she attracted the light in the room. The black matte Sequin Draped Mesh Dress fitted her like a glove, and it showed a lot of skin, again. Most people in the bar looked at her, including the two men sitting at a table near Linda and Robert.

“Wow, I would include her in any of my stories at any time.” One of the men said, loud enough for Linda to hear.

“What? You would just keep her bound and gagged all the time in one of those sleeping bag like body bags you keep using in your stories and nobody would see her?”

“I am not von Winterfeldt.” The other man grinned.

He spoke with a slight accent, German, Linda guessed. She was not intentionally listening to the conversation, but something attracted her to it.

“Stella and Christina, or Anna or Kate for that matter, are just as beautiful as this woman.” The elder man of the two said.

“Yes, but they are all fictional characters. We can make them as gorgeous as we want. And tying up a real-life woman is something else than writing about it.”

For a moment Linda thought she had heard it wrong, but the conversation the two men were having was about bondage. What were the chances of sitting in this bar and hearing a bondage conversation?

“I finished a new chapter before coming down to the bar. I will post it later. It features Stella and Carmen being rescued, but they will have to endure some more tight bondage first.”

Elsa and Jack walked by the table with the men and settled at the table where Linda and Robert had been waiting. For the moment, Linda focused on their own table.

“You look hot.” Linda said to Elsa. “Nice dress.”

Elsa grinned, while she told the story of how she got the dress.

“When I arrived here, all I had was shorts and t-shirts. Thanks to some of the people I have met, my wardrobe is a little more extensive.” She grinned.

“This is as much as I can do.” Jack said, pointing at his clothes. “I am a truck driver; I do not have much of a wardrobe.”

“You look fine Jack.” Linda said.

The waitress came by, and they ordered drinks. They chatted about the day, the men talked about the race, while Linda told Elsa about the conversation that she had heard on the table next to them. Elsa looked over and the elder man of the two noticed her and nodded politely at her.

“I have an idea.” Linda said, sliding away from the table.

She walked over to the table next to her.

“Good evening, gentleman, may I join you for a moment?”

Both men rose from their chairs, looking surprised.

“Eh, sure, have a seat.” The younger of the men, the one with the German accent, said.

“I could not help hearing your discussion and I was wondering what you were talking about. I apologize if you think I am budding into your discussion and will leave you alone if you desire so, but the words ‘bondage’ stood out several times and that made me wonder what you were talking about.”

The men looked at each other, before the older man replied.

“We’re writers on a website called ‘Tie Up Games’ and the three of us, we’re waiting for our friend to show up so we can have dinner, but he is running late. We all wrote some of the most popular stories on the site. We decided to finally meet up in Vegas, as we never met and only communicated by messages or emails.”

“And these stories are all bondage related?” Linda asked.

“Yes. We use handles, fake names, to communicate and post on the board. Mine is GreyLord and this is Caesar73. We’re waiting for our friend who uses Slackywacky as a handle.”

“Slackywacky? Funny name.” Linda grinned.

“My story is about three women, with help from a few others, who are taking down a powerful bad guy and in doing so they end up bound and gagged very often.”

“And my story is called the Bandit Scout on Newhome, it is science fiction, but it also has heroes, like Stella and Carmen who get tied up regularly. It is all fiction, which allows us to exaggerate the bondage and what our heroines have to endure.”

They talked some more and at a certain point there was even mentioning of a goat.

“Thank you for sharing that with me. The reason I was asking is that I am a bondage model and my friend here, Elsa, gets tied up regularly too. So, you can see why your discussion piqued my interest when I heard the word ‘bondage’.”

“You get tied up for real?” The younger man, Caesar73, asked.

“I was at the Nascar race today and I got tied to a pole as part of an escape act by a local casino.” Linda replied.

She gave a quick recap. At that point, the drinks were being brought to the table where Elsa, Jack and Robert were sitting.

“If you excuse me, gentlemen, drinks have arrived. Thank you for answering my questions. It was a pleasure meeting you.”

“The pleasure was ours.”

“What was that about?” Robert asked, as Linda came back to their own table.

She quickly told them what happened. The others were interested in the story Linda had gotten and listened intently.

“Funny name.” Elsa said when Linda mentioned Slackywacky.

“A goat?” Elsa laughed when Linda mentioned it.

“It sounds great, I will have a look later to see if I can find the site.” Jack said.

“They are bondage story writers? Just shows how small the world is.” Robert grinned after Linda was done. “Anybody for food? I am getting hungry.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Repeating much of the comment that I posted on the Hitchhiker, I am almost, but not quite, speechless, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. It is an exquisite honor to be mentioned in a story by a great writer such as yourself. Especially in such a wonderfully written chapter. It is amazing to me to see how you can handle the two perspectives so skillfully. Much more detail here about the conversation with GreyLord and Caesar76 which is appropriate since it was Linda who had the conversation. As always, I looking to see how the story progresses.
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What shall I say? To read about oneself in a Story is a curious sensation: To be a Part of such a great Tale you are tellling us [mention]slackywacky[/mention] is at first and foremost an honour. You did a great Job - as always. For me, as an great Admirer of Linda :), it was fascinating to read how Linda feels about her Abduction, how she deals with that traumatic experience, her relationship with Robert. Linda is incredible lucky to have People around her, who care for her and love her and do all in their Power to protect her.

The Conversation between [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and later Linda was fun to read!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Loved the update on Hitchhiker and this was one just the icing on the cake. I enjoyed the slight modifications in this version especially hearing Linda's side of the story. Well written. Thanks for the name drops of the other authors. I always appreciate the guidance on finding good stories on this site.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Have a great Christmas, and stay safe! Get vaccinated. ;)
No updates until the new year for this and my other stories.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No Problem [mention]slackywacky[/mention] I am sure, your humble audience will wait patiently. Take any time you need. Merry Christmas to you!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] said
Have a great Christmas, and stay safe! Get vaccinated. ;)
No updates until the new year for this and my other stories.
Then [mention]Caesar73[/mention] added
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago No Problem @slackywacky I am sure, your humble audience will wait patiently. Take any time you need. Merry Christmas to you!
Now I will add. Yes, may all of you have a great Christmas. And do stay safe. I have had three jabs. Even with all the controversy, that still seems to be a major safety factor.

Also, even your non-humble audience will wait, perhaps not patiently. But we agree that you should take all the time that you need.

Again, Merry Christmas to All.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really hope, that @slackywacky will continue that wonderful story of his at some point. I miss him :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I really hope, that @slackywacky will continue that wonderful story of his at some point. I miss him :)
Yes, I will continue this story (and my others). Just updated 'All in the family' and will be working on BMBC and Hitchhiker next.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 149 - Flashback

Linda panicked. Her stomach tightened, she fought a rising panic and her heart leapt into her throat. She could feel cold sweat on her naked body. She tried to scream, but the ballgag in her mouth prevented her to make a lot of sound. Fighting to move did not work either, she was tightly tied, and the ropes were much stronger than she was, keeping her from breaking free. The hood she was wearing prevented her to see, the earplugs and the hood together prevented her from hearing much. She could hear voices, but she was not able to determine what they were saying. Her fear spiked. What were they going to do with her? With all her strength she fought her bonds, she could feel the body of Alicia pressed against her, ropes seem to hold them together. Her mind told her that she had to protect the young woman who was kidnapped along with her, but fear prevents you from thinking clearly and for the moment she knew she had to forget about Alicia and work through her own panic.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Linda screamed in her gag.

Her hands were cold and clammy and about the only thing she could move. Her fingers were free, but it was of no use to her, as there was nothing for her fingers to grab. She could feel ropes, but there were no knots, nothing that she could untie. With her manicured nails, cutting through the ropes would take a very long time and even then, the result might not lead to freedom. Dread gnawed at her insides. What was going to happen to them. Her wrists were tied behind her back, she could feel several wraps of rope pressing on her skin. Not overly tight, but not loose enough to escape from. And ropes around her waist kept her bound wrists to the middle of her back, not allowing any sideways movement. Her elbows were done in a similar way. They were crushed together with ropes pulling them together just above her elbows. Even if her wrists had not been tied to the small of her back, the ropes around her elbows and upper body, below and above her naked breasts, would have made it impossible for her to escape.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” She tried again.

She could feel Alicia’s naked breasts pushing against her own, indicating that they were tied together. Ropes were circling their bodies, pressing them tightly together. The ropes were tight enough to make breathing a little harder. Linda fought the ropes again, feeling the movement from Alicia whenever the young woman moved against her own bonds. Their faces were close together, Linda could feel something press against one side of the hood that was keeping her locked in her own little world.

“I have to calm down.” Linda thought, but that was easier said than done.

Not knowing what the kidnappers were going to do with them was part of the fear she felt. She suspected they would be sold into slavery somewhere and they might never see their family again. And it was not even that Linda feared that scenario for herself, a large part of her fear was because she did not want that to happen to Alicia. It was all her fault that the young woman was in this position and there was nothing she could do to help her. Bound and gagged as they were, at least Linda suspected Alicia was similar gagged as she was, there was nothing she could do to comfort the other girl. And her own fear that had surfaced was not helping.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Linda could hear Alicia screaming in her gag.

There was another sound, the voices. It seemed that they had come closer. Not close enough for Linda to understand what was being said, but she could hear them better than before.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.”

Another gagged scream from Alicia. Hearing the other woman did help Linda a little, it forced her to calm down. She told herself to relax, just as she would do whenever she was tied up by Robert of Jim. She knew there was nothing she could do after they tied her other than waiting for release. And with the games the men played, it was not always clear when that moment would come. Much like her current predicament. Slowly, very slowly, Linda fought the panic. Bit by bit she pushed back the fear, working to get control of her body again. Suddenly a hand touched her back and a voice said something. She did not understand what was being said.

“You okay, Linda?”

Somehow the voice sounded familiar, but her mind could not determine who it was. The hand on her back disappeared and two hands held her hooded head on either side.

“Linda, are you okay?”

The voice was now sounding more familiar.

“Robert?” Linda said, but the gag made it sound weird.

“Linda, you were panicking. Hold on while we untie you.”

“Untie me?” Linda thought.

For a moment Linda was not sure what was going on.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Linda mumbled in her gag.

Robert had found her. Relief ran through her body. The fear disappeared very quickly while she could feel fingers working on the hood that encased her head. It took a little time, but finally the hood was pulled of her head, and she had to blink against the bright light in the room. She looked at the person standing next to her, and her heart leaped of joy, as she recognized Robert.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Linda said, forgetting she was still gagged.

Then, when she looked at the other woman who was tied against her, she noticed it was not Alicia. It took a moment before she remembered that the gorgeous blond, tightly tied against Linda was Elsa. Elsa’s eyes were visibly worried, but with the ballgag in her own mouth, Elsa could not ask if Linda was allright. Linda now also recognized Jack standing next to Robert, looking worried too. Suddenly everything came back. She was no longer kidnapped; she was married; and they were in Vegas. The men had tied up the women after they had dinner in the hotel.

“Better?” Robert asked after he removed the ballgag from Linda’s mouth.

“Sorry, I thought I was kidnapped again. I panicked.”

“Yes, we noticed.” Jack said. “We’re sorry for this to happen to you.”

The fear had completely disappeared, and Linda looked at the blond Swedish woman that was tightly tied in front of her.

“I was the one asking for this, so I am sorry I scared you.” She said to Elsa.

The men had not removed Elsa’s gag, so she could not reply, other than nodding. When Elsa had felt the sudden struggling, she knew something was wrong, but since she was just as tightly tied as Linda was, there had not been much she could do. She had no idea what was going on in Linda’s mind, but Elsa figured it had to do with past events.

“Let’s untie you.” Robert said.

After they came back upstairs from a lovely dinner, they had settled down in the hotel room, opening a bottle of wine for the ladies and a bottle of whiskey for the men. The large screen TV showed the race they had watched live earlier that day, and nobody had really paid attention to it.

“Why did you ask for the box?” Jack asked, pointing to the box with his bondage gear that was standing in the hallway of the hotel.

“Because I want to get tied up with Elsa.” Linda had said, standing up, stripping of her clothes.

It surprised Elsa how easily the other woman had removed her clothes. Most Americans she knew were a lot more reserved about their bodies. Jack was staring at the beautiful naked woman standing in the middle of the room. Linda was a few years older than Elsa, but she was obvious in good shape.

“Can you tie us together?” Linda had asked.

Without asking, Elsa had also stepped out of her clothes and walked over to where Linda had been standing. Robert smiled and looked over at Jack. Both men enjoyed the view.

“Any particular way?” Robert asked, getting up and getting the box, looking through it to understand what was in there.

This had resulted in both women standing face to face, tightly tied against each other in the large hallway of the hotel room. For whatever reasons, in the middle of the room there had been a heavy hook in the ceiling and after both women had been tied up individually with ropes at wrists, elbows, waist, torso, knees and ankles, they had been tied together, with a few ropes running from the torso ropes to hook in the ceiling. Both women were gagged and earplugged, while Linda was hooded, and Elsa was blindfolded. Linda’s plan had been to leave them alone for a short while, enjoying the bondage and the fact they were tied together, but obviously that had backfired with Linda’s panic attack.

“Jack, you hold on to them, while I remove the ropes from the hook.”

While Jack held on, Robert untied the support ropes that had helped Linda and Elsa from falling over. With them released, Robert started on the ropes that held Linda and Elsa together. It was basically wrapped at all strategic body points, keeping the two women close together. Supported by Jack, Elsa and Linda just waited. The ballgag was still in Elsa’s mouth, but it did not seem to bother her. Being tied to Linda had been fun. They were roughly the same size, they both had a full pair of breasts, so tying them together had been fun. It had been clear from the erect nipples that both women were enjoying the experience. And Jack and Robert had enjoyed the spectacle.

“Okay, last bit. I’ll grab Linda, you grab Elsa.” Robert said as he untied the last of the loops keeping the women together.

“Thank you, guys, and I am sorry.” Linda said as Robert grabbed her.

“Why would you be sorry?” Jack asked while he lifted Elsa up and carried her into the living room of the hotel suite.

Robert had brought Linda in and laid the still tightly tied woman on the couch.

“I really thought I was getting kidnapped again. It was so real, I even thought Alicia was tied with me, not Elsa. I hope I did not hurt you, Elsa.” Linda said.

Jack had placed Elsa on the other couch, but made no signs of untying her, or even removing the gag for that matter. On the other couch Robert was untying Linda.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa grunted.

“Are you really going to keep her tied and gagged?” Linda asked.

Jack nodded.

“You guys were only tied up for about 45 minutes. She can endure a little longer.”

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa gave an angry grunt.

It was clear she was not serious about being angry as she had to grin directly after the gagged grunt. The bondage was tight, but she had been tied like this before.

“Throw me that rope.” Jack said to Robert who had untied Linda’s arms.

Elsa, who had an idea what was about to happen, tried to crawl away from Jack, but bound as she was, it was a losing battle. Without much effort Jack pulled Elsa back and with the rope that Robert had given him, he placed Elsa in a tight hogtie, using the elbow ropes as anchor, arching her back, pulling her ankles up to her wrists.

“That is tight.” Linda said, seeing how tight Jack pulled the hogtie rope.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa nodded.

The rope had been pulled tight indeed. This was one of the tightest hogties Elsa had been tied in. The fact that she was on the soft couch gave her a bit more comfort. Had she been on the floor, she would have been really arched.

“Thanks love.” Linda said, getting up from the couch now that she was completely free. “I am sorry for the trouble I caused.”

Both Robert and Jack stated she should not worry. Things happen and we dealt with it.

“I feel sorry for Elsa.” Linda said, walking up to the helpless naked women on the couch.

Bending down, showing Robert her shapely ass, she kissed Elsa on the gag. Pushing the helpless woman on her side, Linda played with Elsa tits. Kneading the breasts and sucking on the hard nipples. With one hand she kept playing, while the other hand moved south, and Linda started top play with Elsa’s clit. Whether Linda was good, or Elsa was wanting, it did not take long before Elsa exploded into an orgasm. Her bound body bucked against the ropes, a gagged scream escaping her lips.

“Did I say you could come?” Linda asked the helpless woman.

Elsa was still breathing hard but shook her head.

“I think we should punish you for that.”

A glimmer of fear was visible in Elsa’s eyes, as Linda smiled at the Swedish woman. Without any resistance from Elsa, who knew it was no use to resist anyway, Linda pulled the leather hood over the young woman’s head. After pulling it all tight, Linda expertly locked Elsa into darkness. Satisfied that Elsa was now blind and mute, Linda smacked Elsa on her butt and sat down, grabbing her empty wine glass.

“Can I get a refill?”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic