Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The biggets upshot of this story (for me) is that Alicia and Kayleigh also seem alright after the kidnapping. That's the real good news.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago The biggets upshot of this story (for me) is that Alicia and Kayleigh also seem alright after the kidnapping. That's the real good news.
You don't read about the many hours of counseling they had ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
162 - Strict revenge
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow this is tight.” She thought.

The ropes were tight, tighter than usual. Her elbows were crushed together behind her back, neatly wrapped, and cinched. She had no idea where the knot was located, but that did not matter as she would never be able to get to it. Her wrists were as tightly tied as her elbows and again she could not find a knot within her reach. Not that she had much reach, as her arms were tied to her torso above and below her breasts and at her waist. The waist rope also included a crotch rope that was so tight, it annoyed more than it pleasured, but that could have been on purpose.

“Fucking crotch rope.” She sighed.

Her legs, tied at ankles and knees, were also welded together. Not that she had to stand on them, her ankles were connected to the ropes around her torso and pulled tight. She could feel the ropes around her ankles with her fingers. On the hard surface, it was easy to see how tight the hogtie was, as her body was arched, only her stomach was touching the surface she was on. The fact a rope was weaved in her hair and tied off to the upper body ropes, pulling her head back made it even tighter. Breathing was not easy this way, but there was nothing she could do. The big ballgag was tightened tight, pulling the sides of her mouth back. There was no way she was pushing it out of her mouth. Drool ran from the gag to the surface she was lying on. Not that she could see it, as the blindfold covering her eyes prevented her from seeing.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She grunted, knowing that nobody was reacting to her gag talk.

It was very quiet around her, she was not sure she was alone or not, but either way, nobody was releasing her. And being unable to get out of the tight ropes, meant that she would stay in this position until somebody would let her go, whenever that was going to be. Even moving around had been limited, unless she wanted to fall off the table she was on, but that did not sound like the greatest idea. It would not be the first time she would fall of things while being tied up and she knew that it always gave a rush when it happened but falling tied up like this from a table onto the floor was not what she had in mind. Luckily, she had never hurt herself when falling of things while being tied up.

“Damn, they did a good job.” She thought, trying to wriggle.

Wriggling her fingers, toes and head were about the only things she could move and that did not help her. The tingling in her arms told her that her arms were falling asleep. Not surprisingly, seeing how tight the ropes were. Getting untied would be another punishment, as the blood flow would be restored, and the pins and needles would hurt. But that was all for later, which brought her back to as how long she was going to be in this position.

“Did you escape yet?”

The helpless woman grinned when she thought about the question. Even tied up this tight, she still could laugh at jokes. Not that anybody had asked yet, but they could have. Asking if she was helpless was a useless question since she had not escaped yet. Not that she wouldn’t mind getting out of the tight ropes, being able to stretch her legs would be nice. Not to mention she would be able to do something about that itch at her shoulder that she could not scratch.

“Help!”

She had not called it out, other than in her mind. Being tied up was a game between the person tying and the person getting tied. Both had expectations. How long can you stay tied? When will I be released? It was not the first time she was tied this tight and if it was up to her, it would not be the last, as she enjoyed getting tied up, it was just when she was tied up this tight, her body needed to recover. Like sinking into a nice hot bath, something she would love to do after this. A warm bath, some nice wine, maybe a massage. At least it was something to look forward to since she knew that, eventually, she would be released. The question was when that would happen. She tried to guess how long she had been here already, but it was hard. More than 30 minutes, less than 2 hours, she guessed. But that left a long period of time unaccounted for. In the end it did not matter, she was tied and helpless, that was all that counted.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

She mumbled in the tight gag. Trying to relax as best as possible, letting the ropes hold her, instead of being tensed up was something that would help. Being a bondage model was more than getting tied up. Being a bondage model with people like Jim and Robert meant being tied up more than just for a photoshoot. They loved to play games, which often just meant their models would be tied up longer than really required. There were a few models where that never would happen, they just did their 5 minutes of showing off to the camera, but others would be tied much longer. She found being tied up relaxed her. Probably because there was nothing she had to do or could do.

“Honey, we’re home.”

The sound of people arriving peeked her interest. Finally, something was happening.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted.

“Looks like she is not getting out of that.” Jim’s voice said.

She figured he was talking about her, as she was, probably, the only tied up person in the room.

“Smartass.” She thought.

“Looks like some ropes could be a bit tighter.” Robert added.

“Tighter?” She thought, as she felt somebody, probably Robert, play with the rope that was weaved into her hair. “Maybe he should change places with her and find out how ‘tight’ it already was.”

Nothing more happened. There were some other sounds, but nothing that had anything to do with her.

“Hi babe, good to see you.”

It was clear to her that the discussions around her had nothing to do with her. The people in the room just ignored the fact that there was a hogtied woman on the table. The sound of a wine bottle being uncorked was easily recognizable and it made the prisoner long for a nice cool drink, instead of this ballgag in her mouth.

“Just save some for me.” She thought, while listening to the conversations in the room.

Time crept by slowly. Obviously, it was just as fast as when one was not tied up, a second is a second after all, but somehow being tied up made time seem to go slower. She counted her breathing, as she had not much better to do, which gave her at least some sort of sense of time, but that got boring very quickly. And counting sheep had not worked either, although she had expected that she would not fall asleep, tied like this.

“Should we let her out?”

The question was asked in the room and the prisoner perked up.

“Letting me out? Yeah, please.”

“Are you happy that she was tied long enough?” Jim asked.

“I think so. We can overdo things at times. And with her around this is much more fun. Although…”

“Although, what?” The helpless female thought.

She did not have to wait long, as suddenly fingernails ran over the sole of her feet. The feeling made her buck against her bonds. There was no way of escaping the fingers and her laugh sounded weird due to the tight gag. Luckily, it did not last long, just something like 30 seconds, but it was enough to make her have tears in her eyes. Breathing hard to recover, she hoped that was it. Unfortunately, fingers touching her side meant it was not.

“Hmmmppppppffffffffff.” She screamed in her gag, laughing wildly.

Being tickled in strict bondage was nothing new, but whoever was tickling her knew what to do. Tears ran down her face from under the blindfold, and she was out of breath. Luckily, again, this tickle also did not last long.

“That should be enough.”

All that the helpless woman could do was breathe. Sucking in every bit of air she could. The tight ropes, the gag, her head being pulled back, made this all harder, but slowly she settled down. There had been no more tickling.

“I think an hour is good enough, right Jim?”

“It is your choice.” He replied.

“Did you hear that? Time to let you out of that tight hogtie, Diana.” Linda grinned, as she walked over to the helpless woman on the table. “I think I have my revenge.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] you are a devious fellow and I fell for it, hook, line and sinker :) When I read the chapter I thought it was Linda whose thoughts we read - but then the End as Linda speaks and we learn that it was Diana who had been tied up. Very nicely done! That was quite the twist at the end. And to be honest? Diana deserved that :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This chapter read like the start of a whole new story! You had me thinking there was a new character coming into the fold, but ended with a bang.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], how could you possibly fall for that? Oh well, I did too.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago you are a devious fellow and I fell for it, hook, line and sinker :)
Yes I am and glad it worked as I hoped it would. At least some of you would ignore the title and read the story as if it was Linda.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago And to be honest? Diana deserved that :)
Yeah, since she was the instigator of the events at Mike and Sheila. There will (most likely) be a flashback to that party in the next chapter. I have not started on it yet.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago how could you possibly fall for that? Oh well, I did too.
Glad to surprise you with a little twist at the end.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice mysterious writing. Changing the tone between chapters and experimenting definitely keeps this story fresh. I had a hard time figuring out what was happening. Very well done
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice mysterious writing. Changing the tone between chapters and experimenting definitely keeps this story fresh. I had a hard time figuring out what was happening. Very well done
Thanks.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Fun birthday surprise!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention]

163 - Spreading the fun

“You sure you are up for this?”

Robert looked worried.

“Yes, and I will not be alone. Liz will be there too.”

“But this guy is new, we have not worked with him before.”

“Like we never did that before. Diana checked him out and she gave the green light, so that is good enough for me.”

“Okay, if you say so.”

“Come on, Robert, I must start working again. Sitting at home, even when you don’t tie me up, is driving me crazy.”

Linda grinned, thinking back to that conversation earlier in the day. Robert was protective of her, which she could understand, but she knew that things in the past were just that, things in the past. You learned from them and moved on. The vacation in Las Vegas had been fun, meeting Elsa, Alana and Jack had been interesting, and she had done things she had not done before, but now it was back to work. Not that that meant she was not tied up, she was very much helpless. And she was not alone. Luckily, she was not blindfolded and could see the woman who was much in a similar position like she herself was.

“I want you to tease them and just play with them.” Jeff Goddard told Liz.

Jeff was an owner of a bondage site, but he had only been doing it for a few months and was trying to establish himself, which meant hiring bondage models that were already known. In this area that meant using models from Jim and Diana’s model agency. He did have one model, his girlfriend, who modelled for him and most of the material on his site was from her. She was the woman Linda was looking at. They had fun when Jeff introduced her because her last name was unpronounceable.

“Call me Daiyu.” She had said after both Liz and Linda had tried to pronounce her last name.

Daiyu was from China. She had met Jeff in China while he was working for a computer firm, and they had gotten along very well and eventually when Jeff moved back to the US after several years, Daiyu had come along. She had the typical Chinese black hair, long and straight, medium sized breasts and she was short. Jeff was short too, both Linda and Liz were taller, but Daiyu was even shorter. But Linda could tell that she was fit. There was not an ounce of fat on her body. And that was easy to see, as Daiyu was spreadeagled naked between some trees. Similar as that Daiyu could see that Linda was fit, as Linda was in the same situation, spreadeagled nude between trees. The women were about 10 feet apart, facing each other. The spreadeagle had not been too hard. Leather suspension cuffs on their wrists made it easier than when you used rope. Both women had been tied with their arms up to a pair of trees, pulled as tight as they could, without having their feet in the air, although they both had to stand on tip toes. The leather cuffs providing decent support for their wrists. They knew that their feet would be in the air when their legs were spread, as they could barely touch the floor after their hands were tied.

“Okay?” Liz asked Linda, as she had been the one tying Linda in position, while Jeff tied Daiyu.

Linda had learned that Daiyu meant Black Jade. Talking to Daiyu was funny, as she had a very heavy Chinese accent, and her pronunciation of certain words was interesting, making it sometimes a little hard to understand what she was saying. But Daiyu knew that and had apologized for it.

“No need to apologize for that.” Liz had said.

Leather cuffs had been placed on Linda’s and Daiyu’s ankles and their legs had been pulled apart until they were helplessly hanging as a big X between the trees. Their gags had been interesting, they were Chinese inspired, although Linda had seen them being used before. They had to stick their tongues out, which were then clamped by two wooden sticks. The small screws on either side were tightened until neither woman could pull their tongue back. It looked rather funny, but it worked well and to Linda, who had not been gagged like that before, it was a weird experience. Maybe if she pulled hard, she would be able to pull her tongue out, but she did not want to hurt herself.

“Sure, I can do that.” Liz answered the question from Jeff.

Liz was dressed in a Chinese kimono, a beautiful red and gold pattern on it. It was short, showing off the Russian’s legs, as it barely covered her behind. Linda was hair wise the odd one out today, as both Liz and Daiyu had long straight hair, one brown, one black. Jeff had not specified what hair type was needed for his photo shoot, which had made it easy for Diana to schedule models.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Linda moaned when Liz touched her.

It sounded different due to the way her tongue was restrained. Stretched out as she was, Liz’s touch felt sensual, and it was not hard to see that Linda’s body was reacting to the touches of the Russian. Liz was devious, as she switched between Linda and Daiyu, never allowing either woman to reach a high. They had discussed what Jeff needed out of the shoot and it was the teasing and the prisoners’ reactions that he wanted. Linda tried to push herself towards Liz’s hands when the 25-year-old was caressing her breasts with one hand, while her other hand was playing with Linda’s pussy. Every time Liz worked one of the prisoners close to a high, she stopped and switched to the other woman. But even looking at Liz playing with Daiyu was making Linda feel hot.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Liz asked Linda when she noticed Linda was enjoying the scene.

She smacked Linda on the butt. A moan escaped Linda’s lips. The helpless blond tried everything to have Liz push her over the edge, but never managed. Frustration started to show, which was exactly what Jeff wanted. This was a game of denial and Liz played it perfectly. He followed her with the video camera, from wide angle shots to close ups of Liz’s hands playing with the helpless women.

“Okay, that’s it.” He said after Liz had played for over 30 minutes with the helpless models.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Both Daiyu and Linda mumbled.

Liz looked at Jeff, who grinned, as he understood the underlying question.

“Sure, go ahead. It is not like she is going to resist.” He grinned. “Once you’re done you can release her. I’ll take care of Daiyu later. Just leave her for now.”

Linda noticed how Liz came towards her, a mischievous smile on her face. She also noticed that Jeff blindfolded Daiyu, now allowing her to see what Liz was going to do with Linda, which made Linda grin. It did not take much imagination to figure out what was about to happen.

“So close and yet so far.” The Russian said when she stood in front of Linda.

Being suspended like she was, she could not get away from Liz. Liz knew Linda was not ticklish, so she did not go that way, but she had noticed that Linda had been reacting to certain stimulus during the session and she knew how to use that in her favor. Playing with the helpless nude woman was fun, even if Liz was not a lesbian, she still knew how to tease.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda grunted in her gag.

Roaming her hands over the spreadeagled body, she could see Linda reacting. Her nipples got hard again, as they had before during the session and her pussy was moist. Liz figured that all the teasing she had done had pushed Linda close to the edge and it would not be hard to push her over it.

“Just a little more…” Liz said softly, her hands all over Linda’s body.

“Hmmmmppppppffffffffffff.” Linda moaned when she came, her body tensing up, her eyes closed, and her breathing short and fast.

Another long moan escaped her lips as Liz kept playing with her.

“That’s a good girl.” Liz laughed when Linda hung limp in the bonds, her chin on her chest.

Liz undid the buckles on the leather cuffs on Linda’s ankles, allowing Linda to stand on her own feet again, before she untied the rope holding Linda’s arms up and wide. For a few minutes Linda just sat on the floor, recovering from the session. Liz was cleaning up the ropes and handing Linda her clothes. She had changed herself into her regular clothes, handing the kimono back to Jeff. Daiyu was still spreadeagled and helpless.

“Thank you, ladies. I am impressed and will use more models from Diana.” Jeff said.

“It was a pleasure working with you.” Linda said after dressing.

The set had been a wooded lot behind the farm that Jeff owned. If the weather had been bad, they could have done the shoot in the barn, but since the weather was nice today, they had used the lot. Linda had picked up Liz, so she would also drive her back.

“Ok, until next time.” Linda said, before she and Liz walked back to the farm where her car was parked.

“Have fun.” Liz said to Jeff, while looking at the helpless Chinese woman between the trees.

“We will.” Jeff grinned. “We will.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to see Linda back on the job, and it is always fun to see somebody who loves her work :) And Linda does that - obviously. And her desire to get back to work is quite understandable as is Roberts desire to protect her, after the events of the past.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Good to see Linda back on the job, and it is always fun to see somebody who loves her work
I agree. It was fun writing a chapter that did not needed a link back to the rest of the story, and it is always fun to introduce a few more characters. Just what a story needs :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Linda is wonderfully tough in mind and body, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. And Liz knows her way around Linda's body. Adding Daiyu to the playlist was also a great move.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter. I really liked the interactions as this part really returned to the premise of the story: Filming a bondage shoot.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Well heck it looks like i have 25 pages of story to catch up on!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh so good to take the time to catch up and enjoy all the twists and turns. Especially the chapter where we only found out it was Diana trussed up and gagged at the end. To savour the interactions between the characters. And Linda’s return to work after all she’s been through. I truly enjoy this tale. And can’t see that ever changing
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

164 - Changing times

“What are you doing?” Sheila asked.

She walked back into the studio, straightening her knee length grey skirt, to find Mike sitting on the floor surrounded by most of their photo equipment. It looked like he was trying to find something.

“He’s been doing that for the last 30 minutes.” Winona added.

“Maybe I should have stayed away longer.” Sheila grinned.

She had been in town, getting a manicure, pedicure and her hair done.

“I like the color.” Winona said, looking at Sheila.

“Thank you, I do too.” She replied.

Mike looked up at her.

“You changed your color?” He asked.

Sheila sighed and shook her head. Unless she would change from a brunette into a blonde, Mike would never notice that she had done her hair. Winona grinned, as she could understand Sheila’s reaction.

“Sorry.” Mike stated, focusing on his work again.

“And what are you doing, exactly?” Sheila asked.

The floor was littered with all their photo equipment boxes. Several had been unpacked and the gear was lying all over the floor. Most of the time they never needed anything from these boxes, but Sheila knew that sometimes they did need something and, depending on what Mike was looking for, it was not the easiest thing to find stuff back.

“I know we have some filters for the Nikon that make the photos look older, but I can’t seem to locate them.”

“Oh, the Tokin filters you gave me for my birthday once.” Sheila grinned, remembering how Mike had given her the filters.

He had not even wrapped them up and the label said ‘Aging filters’, which had made Sheila laugh. At the time they had been younger, and she had wondered why she needed an aging filter.

“Yes, indeed, those.” Mike replied still unpacking boxes, totally oblivious to Sheila’s grin.

“They should be in the box marked ‘Tokin’. I think it is the red box behind you.”

Mike looked behind himself and noticed the plastic box.

“Aha, there they are.”

“And why is Winona still tied? You said the shots would take 15 minutes, and that was an hour before I left for my hair appointment.”

Winona was the one grinning now. It was not that she could do anything herself, the bondage was not hard, but it was inescapable. And she had tried to escape. She was sitting on a chair, a simple wooden straight back kitchen chair with a wide vertical wooden piece in the center of the backrest. The rear legs ran all the way to the top of the backrest, allowing just enough space for Winona to get her hands through. Her legs were tied on either side to the outside of the chair legs, multiple wraps of 1/8” thick rope, cinched and knotted so that she could not move away from the chair. The same rope was used for all her bindings. Ropes circled her upper legs, just above the knees, tying them to the same rear supports but now just above the seat. Mike had used multiple wraps; her legs would not be going anywhere. A little higher on the rear supports, her elbows had been tied where her hands were going through the chair opening in the backrest. With her hands crossed and tied, wraps going in all directions making it snug, she was stuck. The rope from her wrists to the bottom rung of the chair was overkill, as she had no chance to escape.

“You don’t want me to go anywhere, do you?” She had asked.

“Nope.” Mike had replied.

He had not been done, as he wrapped a rope around her waist, looping it around her three times, nice and snug. When he tied a knot at her front, she had no idea what he was planning, but when he told her to lift her body a little and he ran the rope between her legs, she understood. He pulled it tight, digging the rope into her private parts, before looping it over the waist rope and tying it off to the bottom rung of the chair.

“Interesting.” Winona had grinned.

She could determine herself how tight the crotch rope was, by pulling forward on the chair, or moving back. Not that she had much movement tied the way she was, but there was enough to make it fun, especially since Mike had made it nice and tight to begin with.

“Has he at least given you a drink?” Sheila asked after checking up on Winona bonds.

“Yes, and a cookie.”

“Oh, he gave you lunch, did he?” Sheila laughed.

She recognized the position Winona was in as one of Sally Roberts ties, which also made her understand why Mike was looking for those filters to make the picture look older, although they could easily enough do that in Photoshop too. And maybe he should have sorted the equipment before he tied up Winona.

“We chatted.” Winona grinned.

“You know that your best-selling photo sets and videos on the website are the ones were you are tied for long periods. The top seller is the one we did in the forest.”

“Oh, that one where you tied me up in daylight and did not release me till it was dark. I certainly remember that one. I like those sets where you can see time passing by.”

“Although it is often faked by just moving a clock that is in the shot forward. And things that look like they took hours, did not take more than 30 minutes.”

“It was relaxing doing that shoot in the woods. The sound of the wind in the trees, the birds singing, no cars to be heard, just me and nature. We should do one again.”

“Maybe an overnight one?” Mike suggested.

“Oh, that sounds like fun. From sunset to night to sunrise.”

“You are weird.” Grinned Sheila.

She loved working with Winona, as the young woman was enjoying bondage, especially long-term bondage. She would complain if you tried to untie her too soon. Even now she was just patiently sitting on the chair she had been tied to, not asking to be released. It was no surprise to Sheila that the 20-year-old was popular on the website. With her long black hair, dark green eyes, firm breasts, and perfect hips, she was one of the favorite models. Part of the gag, a torn bedsheet, that Winona had sported for the session was still hanging around her neck, the stuffing that had been in her mouth was lying on the floor.

“Found the ones I was looking for.” Mike blurted out.

Both Winona and Sheila laughed. Sometimes Mike could react like a little child.

“I assume that means I will be gagged again.” Winona sighed.

“I suspect so.” Sheila replied. “Some more water before we continue?”

Sheila gave the helpless woman some more to drink, before she grabbed the stuffing from the floor.

“At least it is a clean pair.” She grinned, looking at the panties Mike had used as mouth stuffing.

She held them up to Winona, who opened her mouth to accept the mouth stuffing. After pulling the torn bedsheet up so that it was between Winona’s teeth again, she quickly tickled the prisoner, which showed that the gag worked at least a bit, as the laughter was subdued.

“You guys finish of this session, while I get this mess cleaned up.” Sheila said, looking at the photo equipment.

Mike was already too busy taking pictures of Winona to even react.

“Men.” Sighed Sheila.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As usual, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], good clean fun by good people. This was a pleasure to read.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good to see you back. It is nice to see Winona back, and she's willing to do another extreme tie. I am sure that will be a magical set of pictures.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago As usual, @slackywacky, good clean fun by good people. This was a pleasure to read.
Absolutely :) I could agree more!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

165 - Playing golf

Diana was standing completely still in the middle of the floor on the X that was taped on the floor. She was dressed in a bright green body suit that covered her whole body. The spandex like material was skintight and was all that she was wearing. Her hair was flat against her skin, so that it did not protrude through the suit. Her face was the only uncovered area, a small round circle showing her eyes, nose, and mouth. A weird machine was slowly spinning around her.

“Few more minutes.” A male voice stated.

It was not very demanding what Diana had to do, just stand still for about 10 minutes. The machine slowly spinning around her was a laser scanner and it was making a digital image of Diana. Jim and Diana had flown to Portland where the company that did these scans was located.

“Okay, done. You can move again, Diana. Thank you.

Jim walked up to his wife and pulled the zipper down to where Diana could reach it herself. She disappeared into the changing room to change into her regular clothing, white cut-off jeans, a dark blue blouse, and yellow sneakers.

“It will take only about 5 minutes to generate the image.” Tom Horbach, the owner of the scanning company said to Jim.

They both watched the image on the large screen, which slowly turned into a digital version of Diana. When Diana came from the changing room, pulling her hair into a ponytail, she joined the two men.

“Wow, that looks so weird.” She grinned as her body materialized on the monitor.

“Now that you have a baseline, you can actually do all kinds of things with this image.” Tom said.

He walked over to another computer and called up the now complete image. Using the mouse and menu selections, he added hair and clothing to the image of Diana. After a few more menu options, her digital twin had a skin color and even lipstick.

“If you use the super resolutions, which you guys do not need nor can afford, you can make a digital clone that is very hard to distinguish from the real person.”

“This looks already pretty good.” Diana said.

“I agree.” Jim added.

“As requested, I will send the scanning data to yourself and to Abdullah.”

“Sounds good to me.” Jim replied.

They shook hands and Jim and Diana walked into the fresh Portland air. The scanning company was in a small industrial building on the east side of Portland in the Gresham area. The rental they had picked up at the airport was standing outside.

“What now?” Diana asked.

“Abdullah will not have the case ready until tomorrow, so I figured that I could play a round of golf with an old friend.”

“You know I hate golf.” Diana grinned.

“Oh, I think we can keep you busy.” Jim grinned. “Get in the car.”

Jim started the rental car, a late model Toyota 4Runner, and drove away. The navigation system directing him where to go. He had been to Portland before, but not often enough that he could navigate the city without a navigation system.

“Where are we going?” Diana asked. “What is at 5335 Summit Street?”

Diana could see the destination in the nav system.

“Just a house. Somebody lives there who I have not seen in many years.”

“Keeping secrets from me?” Diana laughed.

“No, it was more that this never came up and I never had to go to Portland before with you.”

Diana leaned over and kissed Jim on the cheek.

“You’re so cute when you try to keep things from me.”

They drove for another 20 minutes until they reached the West Linn neighborhood.

“Wow, pretty fancy houses around here.” Diana said, looking around.

“It is one of the most sought-after places to live in Portland.” Jim replied.

“Compared to our condo, this is a lot nicer.”

“Yes, I agree, but do we really need that much space?” Jim said as he pointed at some of the houses.

He steered the car onto a driveway of a two-story house with a triple garage and sloping gardens, stopping in front of the double garage doors, which automatically opened for him. Once the door was completely open, he drove the Toyota into the oversized, but almost empty garage. The garage door closed, and the light went on. A Corvette was standing in front of the third, single, garage door.

“Nice car.” Diana said as she got out of the rental.

“Let’s go.” Jim called her.

He knew she liked sports cars, as did he, but now was not the time. Jim opened the door that led from the garage to the house and let Diana in.

“Jim, it has been too long.”

A tall woman walked passed Diana and hugged Jim, kissing him passionately on his mouth. The kiss lasted longer, much longer according to Diana, than was expected behavior for strangers. Or at least for people who were not in a relationship.

“What did Jim not tell me?” She wondered.

“And you must be Diana.” The woman said, her arm still around Jim.

The woman looked Diana over from head to toe.

“You did not bad, not bad at all. Jimmy boy.” The woman said.

“Jimmy boy?” Diana thought.

Now that she had a moment, Diana glanced at the stranger. The woman was tall, slightly taller than Jim and had long dark blue hair, which was obviously colored, as hair did not come in that color naturally. It almost reached her well-rounded hips. She had a toned body with firm breasts, which was easy to see as all she was wearing was a black lacy lingerie panties.

“Okay, let’s go. First door on your right, please be careful.” The woman told Diana.

It had sounded as an order and not a request. Somehow Diana felt like she was back in France, at Brianna’s farm, being ordered around by the dominatrix. To her own surprise she opened the door and walked down the steps leading into the basement. Her latent submissive streak kicking in again, as it had while at Breanna’s. Based on the curve of the stairs, she figured they were underneath the garage. There was another, currently open, door at the bottom of the stairs.

“About that car, is it…” Diana started when she got down the steps and through the door.

She stopped talking when she saw what was in the basement. In the middle of the empty room stood a heavy steel cage. Each side was 4 feet long, heavy bars making up the sides and top. The door was also made of the heavy bars, with the edges made of heavy steel. The door to the inside of the cage was open. There was no steel at the bottom, it looked like the cage was bolted to the bare concrete floor.

“Get in.”

“What?”

“You heard me, get in. I will not ask again.”

Diana threw a look at Jim, who tried to avoid looking at her, a grin on his face. He was enjoying the situation. He had seen how Diana had reacted when they were in France, so a plan had developed when he knew he had to go to Portland.

“Yes... mistress.” Diana said, before ducking into the steel cage.

There was nothing in the cage, there was nothing in the room, other than the cage. No windows, just a single light fixture, way out of reach from anybody locked in the cage.

“Very good my dear.” The woman said, before closing the door and locking it with a padlock.

Diana did not see a key and before she had a chance to ask, the woman turned around, walked to the door that lead to the stairs and told ‘Jimmy boy’ to come along. Just before she closed the door, the woman looked back at Diana.

“Feel free to scream. The room is soundproofed.”

She closed the door and moments later the light went off, leaving Diana in the pitch-black darkness of the basement.

“All this because he wants to play a round of golf?” She thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite intriguing :) Good to see Diana again - and a lot of mystery: Who is the woman which calls Jim Jimmy body and what lies in store for Diana?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I don't know exactly where you are going with this, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. As you so often do, you have left us with many possibilities. But it does seem likely that Diana will have more than a brief incarceration during the golf game.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic