Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.

170 - Dreaming
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana opened her eyes, looking around but seeing absolutely nothing. It made no difference opening her eyes or closing her eyes, in both cases she saw nothing but total darkness.

“Where am I?” She wondered.

She remembered the car ride and being left on the road with her arms locked behind her and her blouse open exposing her breasts, but now she could freely move her arms and her blouse was buttoned up when she checked.

“What happened?” She wondered.

Stretching her arm made her bump into steel bars. Feeling around she determined that she was back in a cage, probably the same cage as she had been in before. But how and what? Last thing she remembered was standing on the road, cuffed and exposed, and now this.

“Was it a dream?” She wondered.

She felt around and concluded that she was indeed locked in the cell in the basement. Which meant that everything she experienced, and it was all very vivid in her mind, was not true? It was a dream? It was not often a dream felt so real. She could still feel the wind touching her exposed skin while she stood on the road but checking her wrists and elbows did not reveal marks from the steel cuffs that had been on her arms for the last few hours. Or at least she thought she had on her wrists and elbows.

“Weird.” She thought.

There was one good thing about it being a dream. She did not have to taste the guy’s underwear anymore. That had been one thing she could have done without. The question now became how long she had been locked up in the cage. There was no clock, Diana did not wear a watch, and her phone was in the car, wherever that car may be, so she had no way of telling time. And if she had indeed been asleep, there was no telling whether that had been for 15 minutes or 4 hours. Her bladder was not telling her that she needed to go to the toilet, but she had not really eaten or drunk much lately, so that could be a deceiving indicator.

“Help!”

She called out, not very loud, just to see if there was any reaction, which there was not. It was undeniably dark and quiet in her prison cell. If this was reality, which Diana now thought it was, the question was where the hell Jim was. She could not be angry at him, as in a sense she had gotten into the cell by her own free will, even if it was ordered by the blue haired woman with no name. But what she did want was an explanation. Who was the woman? What was the relation between her and Jim?

“Help!”

This time she screamed it at the top of her lungs, just because she could. The result was the same, nothing happened. Diana guided her hands across each individual bar of the cage, but everything was solid. The door was locked, and she could get her hands on the padlock, but she knew that without a key it would not open. Even if the padlock had been a cheap one, without some tools she would not be able to break it. And this padlock did not feel like it was very cheap. As it was too dark to see anything, all Diana could do was sit around and relax. At least she was not standing on a road with her hands cuffed and the dirty underwear sealed in her mouth, although she kind of wondered what would have happened next in that scenario.

“Maybe if I fall asleep, I will know the rest of the story.” She grinned.

However, she did not fall asleep again, her mind was too busy coming up with what would have happened next. Some of the ideas were tame, some were hot. None were true, but it gave Diana something to do sitting in the cage. Involuntarily, while thinking about one of the hotter scenes that could have happened, her left hand started rubbing her breasts, while with her right hand she fingered herself. Whatever scene was playing in her head, it made her want release and since she was all alone locked in a cage, there was nobody to help, so she did it herself. It did not take long before she had an orgasm. It was not a huge one, but good enough for now.

“Phew.” She sighed.

Her breathing was audible in the silence of the room. She could smell herself, the musk scent of a woman. Diana wondered what Jim would think if he saw her. Not that it stopped her from playing with herself, she was just wondering.

“Did I give permission to do that, slave?”

The voice made Diana jump; she had not expected it. And it also told her that even though she might be alone, she was being watched.

“Answer me or you will get some additional punishment.” The voice said.

Diana recognized the voice as that of the blue haired woman. And she did notice that the voice said ‘additional’ punishment, which probably meant that she would already be punished for helping herself. The thought made her grin. At least she had an orgasm. The punishment could not take that away.

“I apologize, mistress.” Diana said in a soft tone.

There was no reply. But it was kind of a relief to Diana that she was not just locked up and forgotten about. She had long ago stopped thinking about doom scenarios. If you were helplessly tied up, there was not much you could do about them anyway. If Jim and the blue haired woman would get killed in a car accident, there was not much of a chance that they would find Diana until somebody came looking at the house. Those thoughts would only depress her, and she had learned that not thinking about them was better. Suddenly the lights went on in the basement.

“Hello?” Diana asked.

“I am here.” Jim’s voice said, as the door opened.

“Not talking to you.” Diana replied.

“Well, technically you were talking to me.” He grinned, walking into the basement. “How are you?”

Diana said nothing.

“Oh, now I get the silent treatment. Well, I think I kind of deserve that.”

Diana still said nothing and just looked at Jim. He did not seem to be in a hurry to let her out, as he made no movements to unlock the lock.

“I bet you wonder what my relationship with Estelle is. The woman with the blue hair.” He kept going.

“Duh.” Diana thought, but not saying it out loud.

“I had a crush on her when I was 14. We lived in the same town, 2 blocks away. Went to the same school and for a while we sort of dated.”

At least that explained some of the behavior to Diana.

“When we planned our trip to Portland, I got an email from Estelle, as she knows Tom Horbach. One thing led to another and that’s how we met up here. You have been in the cage for 4 hours, and yes, we did play golf and I know how you hate golf, so we figured we would not drag you along, but gave you something else to do.”

“They could have dropped me off at the mall and I would have gone shopping.” Diana thought.

She was still not talking to Jim.

“And I know we could have dropped you off at the store, but that probably would have cost me a fortune.” Jim grinned.

Both Diana and Jim knew well that Diana was not an excessive shopper, but both used the statement occasionally as a joke.

“Locking me up for 4 hours is your idea of giving me something to do?” She finally spoke.

“It must have been at least a little fun, since you had an orgasm.” Jim replied.

She could not deny that, but there were other ways of keeping her busy.

“Are you going to open that door?” Diana asked.

“Are you going to hit me?” Jim replied.

“Probably.” Diana countered.

“I would leave you longer in here if that was the case.” Jim grinned. “But Estelle has a client coming, so I will have to let you out.”

He walked over and opened the lock of the cage. Being the gentleman he was, he held out his hand and helped his wife out of it. Once Diana stood up again, after being confined in the cage for several hours, she grabbed Jim at his shirt, pulled him close and kissed him passionately.

“Just reminding somebody who you belong to.” She grinned once she was done.

“Oh, there is no doubt, I know he is yours.” Estelle answered trough the sound system.

Both Diana and Jim grinned at the statement over the speaker. They had a solid relationship. Jim guided Diana up the stairs as she was a little wobbly. Diana felt good to not have to sit anymore, being able to stretch her legs. When they walked into the hallway, Estelle walked in from the house.

“Thank you for playing along.” She said to Diana.

“Yes, mistress.” Diana replied, although there was a level of sarcasm in the way she said it.

Estelle grinned.

“I will let this go… this time.”

Now Diana had to grin. To Diana’s surprise, Estelle placed a black wig over her blue hair. Something that reminded Diana of Amira.

“My next client doesn’t like blue hair.” Estelle said, seeing the look from Diana.

“Do you have a sister?” She asked Estelle.

“Nope. Only a brother in New Zealand.”

“Hmmmm.” Diana mumbled.

“Okay, time to go you two. It was great seeing you again, Jim. Nice meeting you, Diana. Maybe we can do this again.”

“What, Jim playing golf and me spending time in your cell?” Diana grinned.

“Yeah, something like that.” Estelle replied.

Jim and Diana got in their car, and Jim backed it out of the garage, the Corvette still parked in there. Just as they were about to leave, a luxury sedan stopped along the road. A well-dressed fit looking man got out and the car drove off. Diana stared at the man as he walked towards the house they just left. The man, who smiled and nodded at Diana, reminded her of the man in her dream, as he had the figure of the man who’s underwear she had in her mouth as a gag.

“What…” She stammered.

Jim drove the car away and the man was no longer visible to Diana.

“It was a dream, wasn’t it?” Diana thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fascinating, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I wish I were smart enough to figure out the dream, or if it was a dream.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I updated the end of this chapter a little as I was not happy with it, it felt to rushed.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was an unexpected way to solve this scenario. That was a very vivid dream, and it is hard to imagine Diane got fooled by it. Is the bondage doing something to her?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well wasn’t that a simply delightful if at time unnerving way to spend time for Diana as Jim went off for a round of golf. Although I have to say. If it had been me. The golf could have waited. 😜. As always though with your efforts [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. What a fabulous read and so creative with it. I thank you. We all thank you
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago We all thank you
My pleasure. Below is the latest chapter of this story...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

171 - Getting released or not
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy drove the dark green E-Racer Rugged Mark 2 down from the hill towards the rear of Jim and Diana’s property, just as Mike and Sheila arrived. She had been out on patrol through some of the more rugged lands that, amongst others, included some areas close to the cabin. The electric bike was quiet and had turned out to be a great addition to the Game Wardens for scouting out areas where a car would not go. The dark green monster had the looks of a rugged motor bike, but with it being electric, it was very quiet. She only had been using it for the last month, but Wendy loved it. The bike, with several other manufacturers, was part of a trial to see which bike would become the standard in the service. Wendy had been selected as one of the test drivers. The machine was very rugged, but still light.

“What are we up to?” Wendy said to herself, while standing still under some trees, watching the proceedings through her binoculars.

She watched how a bound woman was taken out of the trunk of the car and brought into the barn. She could not see who it was, as the woman was hooded, but the darker skin gave her a good idea. It was probably Winona. When she noticed how Mike, Sheila, and Robert left the barn and walked over to the main cabin, Wendy figured that the bound woman was probably still tied and locked in one of the cells. For a short while longer after the others went into the main cabin, Wendy watched the area, but nothing moved. A plan formed in her mind.

“Let’s have some fun.” She thought.

Without much noise, Wendy drove the electric dirt bike to the barn and parked it at the rear, hiding it from direct view. She had come to the cabin to charge the battery, but that could wait. After removing her helmet, she snug into the barn. She was not surprised to see two prisoners in the cells. Linda nodded to Wendy.

“Hmmppfff.”

Wendy held her finger to her lips, to indicate for Linda to be quiet. Winona did not react; she had probably not even noticed that Wendy was in the barn. The hood prevented her from seeing anything and her hearing was also impaired by the leather. At least Linda could see.

“Hold on, I will release both of you.”

Wendy was not speaking very loudly and to Winona it sounded like a female voice, but not Sheila’s. Neither Linda nor Winona made noises while they waited for their rescuer to open the cells and untie them. Winona had no idea who was talking to her, she had not been long or often enough in the company of these people to recognize the voices. She did not even know who was in the cell next to her, although she could guess, as there were not that many options.

“I’ll do Winona first.” Wendy said to Linda.

Linda did not reply, she just waited for release. After she and Robert had done the hair shoot, he had left her tied up in the cell. Not that she had any say in it, as usual, as she was tied tight and the ballgag prevented her from complaining. She had no idea how long she had been in the cell before the other prisoner had been brought in. She had recognized Mike and Sheila’s voice, but she had no idea which model was locked up in the other cell. And since Linda suspected the model was probably gagged too, there was not much use for a conversation. Only once Wendy mentioned Winona, did Linda know who was in the other cell.

“Looking for the keys to the cell. Hold on…” Wendy announced.

She looked around.

“Got them.” She announced when she found the keys hanging on a hook next to the door.

After opening the cell door, Wendy started to untie the hood that covered Winona’s head. Winona sighed when the leather hood was pulled of her head, she had been locked in it for several hours and it felt good to feel air touch her skin. The strap of the ballgag followed and for the first time in a long time, she could close her jaw.

“Thank you.” She whispered to Wendy.

“You are welcome. How long have you been tied up?”

“What time is it?”

“Just past 5 PM.”

“That would make it 7 hours.” Winona sighed.

She had to grin, as a few months ago she would never have imagined she would be tied up for 7 hours. Now it seemed to get more common.

“Are you okay?” Wendy asked as she untied the ropes holding Winona prisoner. It did not take long, Mike and Sheila were experts in tying people, so there were only the minimum required wraps and knots. Soon she could move her arms again. The pin and needles were one of the few things she did not like about being tied for this long.

“Ah, fuck, that hurts.” Winona stated as she rubbed her arms.

“The fun of being tied up for a while.” Wendy grinned. “There you are, all free again.”

The rope marks would be visible from some time, but up here at the cabin, they were a common sight. Wendy got up and walked over to the other cell, the one Linda was frequenting, and opened the door. Linda was tied a little tighter and using a lot more rope.

“Robert did this, I assume?”

Linda nodded, as Wendy had not removed the gag yet. Wendy sat down next to the tightly tied blond.

“You know, you seem to get tied up a lot. Maybe you should refuse occasionally?”

“Refuse? Fat chance.” Linda thought.

Wendy released the ballgag strap and waited for Linda to spit the ball out, but she couldn’t. The size was large enough to prevent Linda from spitting it out.

“Come on then, spit it out.” Wendy grinned.

“Hmmppfff.” Linda grumbled.

For a few moments Wendy just sat there, watching Linda trying to get rid of the gag before she reached out and pulled the ball out of Linda’s mouth.

“Thank you.” Linda sighed, licking her lips as she had a dry mouth.

The gag worked well but was hard on the jaw muscles. Linda was glad the thing was removed.

“You know as well as I do that saying no is not often an option.” Linda stated.

“I can agree to that.” Winona said from just outside the cell door.

All three women grinned, as it was true. Often, they were bound and gagged before somebody played a trick on them and kept them in bondage longer than needed.

“Let me get these ropes off.” Wendy said to Linda.

It took longer than untying Winona, mostly due to the heavier rope usage. Winona had been bound with just a few wraps, while Linda had a lot more wraps of rope.

“I like the heavier rope work, and I know from experience that it feels good too, but sometimes you wish you could get released quicker.” Linda said to Wendy.

“I like the bondage webbing that Jim has in the studio. Just a few clicks to get in and just a few to get out, but still inescapable, mostly.” Wendy replied. “And you can even do it yourself.”

“Oh, I tried that, worked well, although it took some getting used to.” Linda added.

“There you are.” Wendy said when the last knot was released, and Linda was free again. “What did you guys do for a shoot?”

Linda told the other two women about the hair shoot.

“Hanging by your hair? You must be crazy.” Winona said running her fingers through her long black hair. “I will not do that.”

“It was not very easy to do, and I told Robert that I am not doing that one again. I rather stay bound and gagged for 24 hours. That is a lot easier.”

“But I bet the video will look great.” Wendy grinned.

“The things we do for a video or photo shoot.” Winona added.

“What now?” Linda asked, as all three women were standing in the barn, just outside the cells.

“I am on my bike, which will not take three people, so we have to come up with something else.”

“We could walk to your house, should only take an hour or so.” Linda suggested.

“Look at us, you suggest we go out like this?” Wiona pointed at a naked Linda.

She herself was also not dressed for a long walk.

“There should be clothes in the guest house.” Linda said.

“Okay, let’s go.” The others agreed.

They walked to the door of the barn and turned right towards the guest house, when suddenly a ball of paint exploded against the side of the barn very close to where they were standing.

“What the…” Wendy cursed.

Some distance away from the main house, three figures stood, dressed in camouflage clothes and each holding a professional paint gun.

“You get 3 minutes lead, before the hunt starts.” The tallest of the three figures said.

It was easy to recognize Robert’s voice.

“What?” Linda asked.

“You heard me, run or we will shoot you here.”

All three women knew it was just a game, this paintball hunt, but after two additional balls of paint exploded on the wall, all three women ran around the corner of the studio.

“Clock is ticking.” Robert called out.

Mike, Sheila, and Robert waited for the 3 minutes to pass.

“Let the hunt begin.”
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wonderful dialog, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. And a paintball hunt with a naked woman involved, nothing less than fantastic. Great work!
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a delicious chapter - again :) The conversation between the two Ladies was a pleasure to read - and the idea with the Paintball Hunt? Brillant!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter. And here I thought Wendy would be their savior and free the girls for at least a brief moment. Ha. Out of the frying pan and into the fire they go. Love bondage hunts. So hot. Looking forward to the next exciting installment.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for commenting.

172 - Luggage
“How was that?” Jim asked.

“Scary as shit.” Diana replied. “This thing looks and feels like a coffin.”

Diana looked up, dressed in just a bra and panties.

“No, no coffin. Transportation device.” Abdullah Aman stated in heavily accented English.

“It feels like a coffin.” Diana said.

She was lying in a fiberglass case that looked a lot like a transport case for a music bass but shaped like a person. The inside had layers of special foam to protect the content. And the content meant to be transported in this device was a woman. That’s why Jim and Diana had been visiting Tom Horbach. The scan they made at Tom was used by Abdullah to cut the foam for the transport cage, so that it would perfectly hold Diana, or any woman roughly her size. The case consisted of two pieces, a bottom and top. Made of fiberglass and with a black shiny outside, and yes, it could be thought off as a coffin. Heavy duty clamps would hold the two parts together. Although it looked like the material was airtight, Abdullah had built in a system that allowed air to get in, but no light. Air would flow through a set of canals that provided whoever was locked in the device with oxygen. Sound was also as much as possible suppressed, but if you had an air flow, it was hard to completely suppress the sounds.

“Can you imagine putting this on top of a car, like a travel box?” Jim grinned, seeing the image in his mind.

He had been working on this project for a long time and it had taken a lot of discussions and research before he had found Abdullah and Tom. When he started the discussion, they had not known each other, and Jim had found it interesting that both pieces of the puzzle, the scanning equipment and the case builder had been in the same city.

“Not sure I want to be on top of a car in this thing.” Diana replied.

So far, she had only been in the case for 10 minutes with the lid on loose and that had been interesting enough, claustrophobic even. Diana knew it was a matter of getting used to it. It was not much different from when she was mummified the first time.

“Can we do another test run, but this time with the clamps in place?” Jim asked.

“Sure.” Abdullah answered, picking up the top half of the case.

The material was light, and one person could easily lift the case halves. Off course, with Diana in the case the weight was different, and one needed more than one person to carry the case, for safety's sake.

“Euh… okay.” Diana stated.

She still did not feel great about it. The case was claustrophobic, even for somebody who was not claustrophobic normally. The foam hugged her like a second skin, which was not surprising, as it was formed based on her body scan. The first time she sat down in it the feeling was not too bad. When Abdullah and Jim lifted the top part and placed it on top of the bottom part, enclosing her, she had to fight the urge to lift the top bit. The foam pressed on her forehead, forcing her to close her eyes. At first, she had been scared that she could not breath, but she found that the foam was cut in such a way she could breathe very easy. She had to breathe through her nose, which was not uncommon for her, as often her mouth was stuffed with something while doing a shoot.

“Here goes.” She heard Jim say, before feeling the foam press down on her.

Her arms were located next to her body, with the foam pressing them against her body. There was hardly room to even bend a finger. The foam, it was rigid, but still soft, really encased her. She heard some clicking noises and for a moment she thought the pressure of the foam increased a bit before everything got very quiet. Only her own breathing was what she could hear. Tentatively she pushed against the top of the case, but nothing happened. Diana exerted some more pressure, but the result was the same.

“This really feels very helpless.” She thought to herself.

Jim inspected the case, happy with the results.

“Wonderful job, Abdullah. I love it.”

“I hope Diana likes it too.” Abdullah grinned.

Jim had to laugh. He had seen Diana’s first reaction and knew that this transport device would take some getting used to. He had watched Diana when they placed the top back onto the bottom half. It had been mostly anxiety with maybe a little hint of fear that he saw. He knocked on the case.

“Anybody home?” He asked.

He was not sure how much Diana could hear, as the foam was good at suppressing sounds, but the knock test was an easy one to perform. He did not expect any reaction from Diana, she would be completely encased in foam, maybe only able to mumble something.

“The innermost layer allows for some small changes in the shape it is holding, but the other layers are all rigid, so you cannot put a person in there that is much different in size than Diana. But you could add a gag or a vibrator. If the person is roughly Diana’s size, it will work. A smaller person will also work, but the foam will not completely encase the person.” Abdullah stated.

“I bet you do not really need a gag.” Jim said.

“True, the foam will reduce most sounds, but not all.”

They talked for a few more minutes, letting Diana simmer in the coffin as she had called it. After about 15 minutes they opened the clamps again and lifted the top half off the bottom part.

“How long was that?” Diana asked, blinking against the light in the workshop.

“About 15 minutes.” Jim replied.

“This thing will take some time getting used to.” Diana said, still lying down.

“I figured I keep you overnight in there, that should help.” Jim grinned.

“I bet you would.” She grinned, knowing him well. “You did a wonderful job, Abdullah. The foam is whisking away the moisture, so you don’t really sweat.”

“Thank you.”

“Can we do 30 minutes?”

“You sure you want to do another session?” Abdullah asked.

“Yes, this last session ended quicker than I thought, so I need a little longer to push myself.” Diana said.

“Okay, we can do that.”

Jim and Abdullah lifted the top half up again and placed it carefully on the bottom half. This time they locked the clamps immediately, locking Diana helplessly in the case.

“How are we doing?” A voice said from the doorway.

“Hi Tom, coming to look at the results?” Abdullah asked.

“I am interested, yes. What did Linda say?”

“It felt like a coffin.” Jim grinned.

“I am not surprised.” Tom stated. “With the scanned measurements it is possible to make it really close fitting. And this foam is great. It allows for small differences, but still forms a tight seal.”

“Let’s lift her up and put her standing against the wall.” Jim said.

Tom and Jim lifted, Abdullah had fixed handles on the side, the case with Linda inside and placed her right side up against the wall under a shallow angle.

“I did not hear a thing.” Tom said when they had the case in place.

“I should have asked her to scream. When we moved her.” Jim said. “Maybe next time.”

They left the case standing against the wall for a while. Diana had been surprised when she was suddenly moving, but she should have known to expect something like that, knowing Jim, but the foam prevented her from moving. Even when the guys turned the case upside down, Diana felt no movement within the foam prison. Blood rushed to her head, but that had nothing to do with the case, that was just gravity.

“I wonder if they stick to the 30 minutes.” Diana thought.

She figured 30 minutes would be a good test run, even if the boys had put her upside down for a few minutes. They did not leave her long like that, but they also did not open the case and Diana figured the 30 minutes should be up. She did not even try to fight the case, there was literally no movement, so it would have been wasted time.

“HEEEELLLPPPPPP.” She screamed, although due to the pressure on her face from the foam, it sounded different.

The case moved again and this time it felt like she was carried further than the workshop. Diana had no idea where she was, but the case was placed flat on something, and all movement stopped. There were no sounds, no movement, just her own breathe.

“It will heat up when left in the sun like this.” Abdullah stated while looking at the case sitting on workbench in the yard.

“I suspect it will. That’s why I wanted to test this.” Jim replied.

“You could have done that with a thermometer instead of Diana.” Tom grinned. “But this is more fun.”

They stood and watched the case for 15 more minutes, pushing the time Diana was locked in the case to almost 60 minutes.

“Let’s bring her inside.” Jim said.

Once inside they opened the case.

“Did you leave me in the sun?” Diana asked.

“Could you feel it?” Jim said.

“Yes, it slowly got warmer. Not uncomfortable, but warmer.”

“That is what Abdullah said and I suspected. And yes, we left you almost 60 minutes in there.” Jim added.

“I knew it was longer than 30 minutes. For a moment I thought you were going to ship me home in this thing.”

“I thought about it.” Jim grinned. “But the postage was too much due to the weight.”

Abdullah and Tom grinned, while Diana tried to smack Jim, but he had stepped back.

“Did you hear me knock?” He asked Diana, while lifting her out of the case.

“Not really.” She replied. “It will be interesting to be transported in this thing.”

“So, you mean you do want me to ship you home like this?” Jim grinned.

“Maybe someday, not now.”

“Good choice.” Abdullah said.

“Now I remember that somebody promised me lunch.” Diana said while putting her summer dress on.

“That was yesterday.” Jim replied.

“Oh, you think one dinner will make up for leaving me in that basement. Think again buddy!”

“Okay, I heard you. Will you ship the case to our studio, Abdullah?”

They finalized the last pieces of the contract, before Jim took Diana out for lunch. Later that day they flew back home.
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was an unexpected change of pace, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], and well done. My crystal ball is muddy and cracked but I can predict that we will be reading more about the 'coffin' in future chapters.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the new bondage and transportation device. Can't wait for more bondage with it. Loved the experimentation and pushing of limits. Good stuff.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago That was an unexpected change of pace
The two different story lines (Jim/Diana vs the others at the cabin) will merge back to one soon.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Can't wait for more bondage with it
It will show up in a next chapter. No worries.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago That was an unexpected change of pace
The two different story lines (Jim/Diana vs the others at the cabin) will merge back to one soon.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Can't wait for more bondage with it
It will show up in a next chapter. No worries.
This was - as always excellent - and this new Sarcophagus? I am looking forward to it in use :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
173 - The Hunt

“Crap.” Wendy exclaimed as they ran around the studio building.

“Run.” Linda called out.

For anyone who would be watching the proceedings, it must have been a funny site. Three women running through the area, trying to get away from the buildings, all in various states of dress or undress, depending on how you looked at it. Wendy was in the best position since she was dressed in her work clothes. The dark green of the ranger made her hard to see in between the bushes, and the shoes she was wearing were made for hiking. Winona was not dressed in camouflage colors, but at least she had sneakers on her feet, which allowed her to walk or run at least without having to worry about her feet. Linda was in the worst state, as she was nude and barefoot.

“You guys run; I’ll find a spot to hide.” Linda told the others after they ran for a few minutes and as they were catching their breath.

Even though she had a good tan, she still stood out between all the green from the area around the cabin. She had already made up her mind that she would not be running, as she would not get far.

“You sure?” Winona asked as they stopped behind some trees.

Linda had been the slowest of the three women, not surprisingly, and she felt like she was holding up the others.

“Yes, go. I’ll be fine. I need to watch where I am walking, as I do not want to damage my feet.”

All three knew it was just a game and they could end it by just walking back to the cabin, but the fact that Wendy had aided the escape from Winona and Linda, and the fact they were now being hunted by the bad guys, made this fun.

“Should we really split up?” Winona asked.

They stood looking back, for the moment there was no sign of the hunters, but all three of them knew that was just a matter of time. The area behind the barn and studio was the most overgrown, so it provided the best cover, but there were still large gaps of open area.

“The two of you are much faster than me, I need to be careful as to where I put my feet, so the two of you can move much quicker. And maybe even the two of you should split up. That way we might have a higher chance of escaping, or, as I suspect will happen, one of us might be able to rescue the others once we’re captured, again.” Linda answered.

Winona and Wendy looked at each other for a moment, before nodding.

“I think you are right.” Winona said.

A nod from Wendy sealed their plan. It was not much of a plan, but it was probably better than staying together, Wendy figured. Linda motioned for the others to go on.

“Let the hunt begin.”

The sound of Roberts voice made Wendy and Winona react and Linda was left behind. The area around the cabin was mostly wild grass, clusters of trees and bushes. Linda knew that barefoot she would never be able to escape the hunters. Her changes in avoiding being found were higher if she could find a decent spot to hide. If the hunters would pass her without noticing, she might be able to get back to the buildings. Problem was that there were not many places she could see that she could hide in. And she knew the longer she stood here, the less time she had.

“Who came up with this idea for a hunt?” She wondered.

If she had been in the cabin a short while ago, she would have seen that Robert had noticed Wendy entering the stable. The CCTV camera’s, installed more to monitor the models when tied up in the barn than as a deterrent for thieves, covered most of the barn and Robert had noticed some movement on the screen. When he saw it was Wendy and how she started to untie the two prisoners, he came up with the idea of the paintball guns.

“You think they will play along?” Mike asked as they got dressed in the camouflage clothing.

They had just started the meal, but quickly forgot about it when Robert pointed out what was happening in the barn.

“Are we giving them a chance?” Robert grinned.

They had waited outside for the three women to appear. Now, after giving them the time they said they would, they slowly walked through the area behind the buildings, looking for traces of the escapees. Neither of the three hunters was a tracker, but at least at first when the women were together, they left somewhat of a trail behind that was not hard to follow. It was clear the escapees had not bothered to cover their tracks, yet.

“This way.” Sheila said, seeing some more crushed vegetation.

They walked further, scanning for more traces.

“Looks like they stopped here and split up.” Robert said.

There was no single track of three women anymore, which made Robert believe they split up. Linda was not too far away from them, hiding behind some bushes, trying to be as quiet as she could. She could not see the hunters, only hear them, so she had no idea if they knew she was close by.

“Are we splitting up?” Sheila asked.

Linda did not hear the answer, but she heard movement, people walking around. It sounded like they were walking away from her. Suddenly a bug touched her bare skin, and she involuntarily moved, betraying her position. She looked up, seeing one of the hunters come her way. Not waiting to be discovered, as she figured that was inevitable, she got up and tried to run away. Problem was that other than the bushes she had been hiding behind, there was not much cover. Before she had done 5 steps, a paintball hit her on the left side, followed by a second one on her back. The balls of paint, both yellow, exploded and covered the area where she was hit with paint. They were not shot at full velocity, but they still carried some speed, and the impact was felt by Linda.

“Got one.” Sheila’s voice announced.

No rules had been set for the game, but that was not needed. Linda stopped and stood still, her hands up in the air, surrendering. Running away after being shot was probably considered cheating.

“Hello dear. How are you?” Sheila grinned, keeping the paintball gun pointed at her prisoner.

Some paint ran down Linda’s back and side, while she waited for things to come.

“I surrender.” Linda said, waiting for instructions as to what Sheila wanted her to do.

She did not see any of the others, hunted or hunters, but she knew that at least the hunters were not too far away.

“Take her and lock her up.” Robert called out, confirming what Linda had thought.

“You heard the man. Move.” Sheila said, indicating to Linda to walk to the buildings.

The spot Linda had been hiding had only been like 400 yards from the buildings, so it did not take very long to walk back to the barn. At least this time Linda could take her time, avoiding stepping on thistles and other prickly plants. Sheila walked not far behind her, giving Linda all the time needed.

“You know where to go.” Sheila grinned when they reached the buildings.

Without replying Linda walked to the barn and into the cell she had been earlier that day. Sheila locked the door, while Linda sat down on the floor.

“Now, don’t go anywhere.” Sheila said, putting the keys on the hook, before leaving the barn. “We’ll be back soon.”

Linda had to grin, as escaping the cell was impossible without the key.

“Good luck trying to find the others.” Linda said before Sheila closed the barn door.

Unbeknownst to Linda and Sheila, Mike had stumbled upon Winona. She had been hiding not too far from Linda and Robert had walked right by her hiding place, a fallen tree. What Winona had not seen was that Mike had been walking some distance behind Robert. When she left her hiding spot, she was seen by Mike, who hit her with his third shot, missing twice, hitting her in the left shoulder.

“Back here, Robert.” He called out.

Winona stopped when she got hit with the paintball and waited for things to come.

“Hands up.” Mike said to his prisoner, keeping the paint gun trained at Winona.

It did not take long for Robert to appear; he had not been that far ahead.

“Two down, one to go.” He grinned, looking at Winona who just stood there with her hands up.

“Are we taking her back?” Mike asked.

“No, I have a better idea. Taking her back will just give Wendy more time to disappear.” Robert said.

He took a pair of handcuffs from his pocket.

“Sit with your back against that tree.” He said to Winona, pointing at a young tree.

Once Winona sat down, Robert cuffed her hands behind her back and the tree.

“She won’t go anywhere.” He grinned.

Neither of the hunters knew that Wendy was not too far away, and she had been watching how Winona had been caught. Wendy knew that she was the only one left but did not really know what to do. She did carry a pair of handcuffs as part of her ranger uniform and therefore also a handcuff key, so she should be able to release Winona, or she could release Linda, again, from the barn, but both options required the hunters to be further away. She waited patiently for Robert and Mike to continue their search for her, luckily going in the wrong direction. Just as she was sure that they were far enough away, she noticed Sheila coming her way. Based on how Sheila walked, Wendy was pretty sure the woman had not noticed her yet. Quietly she waited for Sheila to pass, but Sheila stopped right in front of where Wendy was hiding.

“Where are you guys?” Sheila called out.

From a bit away, Mike replied.

“Up here.” He called out, as they had been slowly climbing the hill.

“Coming.” Sheila replied.

Just as she was about to continue, a hand clamped over her mouth and another around her waist.

“Not a word.” Wendy whispered. “Drop the gun.”

Sheila nodded, dropping the paint gun on the floor.

“Kneel, hands on your head.”

Not resisting, it was after all just a game, Sheila got down to her knees and, after Wendy had let go, placed her hands on her head. Efficiently Wendy cuffed Sheila’s right hand, moving it behind her prisoners back, before cuffing the other hand.

“Sit down.”

Wendy helped Sheila sit on the floor. Sheila wondered what Wendy was up to when she started to untie Sheila’s hiking shoes. After pulling both her shoes off, followed by her socks, Sheila started to resist a little.

“Hush. Open your mouth.” Wendy ordered, still whispering.

Reluctant Sheila did and Wendy stuffed both socks in her prisoner’s mouth. It almost made Sheila gag, as she had been wearing the socks most of the day. Using one of the shoelaces, Wendy wrapped it around Sheila’s head, preventing Sheila from spitting out the socks.

“Roll over.”

After Sheila was lying on her tummy, Wendy quickly tied the toes of the helpless woman together and fixed the other end of the shoelaces to the handcuffs, putting Sheila in a hogtie. She knew it would only hold her for so long, but that might just be enough to release Winona and get to Linda, beating the hunters.

“Have fun.” Wendy said to Sheila, before walking off to where Winona was sitting.

Winona had missed everything that had happened to Sheila, as she had been sitting facing the other way. She had heard Sheila call out and Mike reply, but that was it, so when Wendy suddenly showed up to release her, that was a bit of a surprise.

“Be quiet, okay?” Wendy asked.

Winona nodded while Wendy released the cuffs, putting them in her pants pocket. Both women made their way to the barn, trying to stay under cover as much as possible. They made it back to the barn without being detected. Linda was surprised to see them.

“How did you not get caught?” She asked.

“Because they are not great hunters.” Wendy grinned.

“Now what?” Winona asked.

“Now we tell them we won.” Linda said.

They walked out of the barn and next to the building that faced the area where they had played the game.

“Give it up people, we escaped.” Linda called out.

She repeated it two more times. From somewhat distance away a confirmation came.

“Okay, you win. We’re heading back.” Robert called out.

He looked at Mike, who was not far away from him.

“Think they outsmarted us?” He grinned.

“Yep, but I am not surprised. Wendy is one smart cookie.”

They walked back down the hill until they heard some muffled cries for help. It did not take long to find where the sounds came from, and Mike had to laugh when he found his wife helpless on the floor with her socks stuffed in her mouth.

“I bet this was Wendy’s doing.” He grinned.

After releasing Sheila and after she put her socks and shoes on again, they walked the last bit back to the cabin. Wendy, Winona, and Linda were waiting for them.

“Yes, I will say it.” Robert laughed. “You beat us.”

“As long as you know it.” Linda grinned. “Now can we get dinner?”

“No shoes, no shirt, no service.” Mike grinned.

“What? Oh, yeah, okay.” Linda grinned once she figured out what Mike meant. “I’ll put some clothes on.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well [mention]slackywacky[/mention] that was quite the fun to read: How Wendy got the drop on their hunters? Well done!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told! I always like the idea of these hunts, especially when they are fully consensual. It was also nice for the girls to win, as I fully expected them to be caught for you to place them in terrific bondage.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nicely told! I always like the idea of these hunts, especially when they are fully consensual. It was also nice for the girls to win, as I fully expected them to be caught for you to place them in terrific bondage.
[mention]Beaumains[/mention] is right. I also expected the girls to be caught. It was a nice twist for them to win and for the guys to be good sports about it. Great chapter, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Loved it and Wendy turning the tables. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Also looking forward to Sheila getting her revenge on Wendy.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Well slackywacky that was quite the fun to read
Glad you liked it. It was written as a light piece compared to some of the more serious bondages in this story. Of which there will be enough in the next chapter below.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago It was also nice for the girls to win, as I fully expected them to be caught for you to place them in terrific bondage.
I had no idea when I started the chapter who would win. I had planned a little for the girls to lose, but when I was writing the story it turned out the other way. It is always nice if I can surprise my audience.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago It was a nice twist for them to win and for the guys to be good sports about it.
I fully agree (even if I wrote the story myself).
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Loved it and Wendy turning the tables.
Well, she is a ranger ;)

New chapter below... new surprises, new characters...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
174 - Newbies

“I must say, you have an impressive portfolio.” Jim said, leafing through the photo book.

He was sitting in the little kitchen of the studio. Someday he kept saying he would reorganize the floorplan and create a real office. For now, he used the spare bedroom of the condo attached to the studio for his office, but it was not in a state he could interview prospective models, so he used the kitchen.

“Thank you.”

They had returned last night from Portland and both Diana and Jim were back to work in the morning. Two models had requested to work for the agency and Jim had scheduled their interviews not far apart.

“Why do you want to work as a bondage model?” He asked the young woman sitting on the chair at the kitchen table.

According to her ID, she was barely 18. Melinda Donna Wagner was the name on the ID, but she called herself Misty. Her blond hair, not her natural color based on the ID photo, was reaching her lower back. Her eyes, a beautiful light grey, stayed focused on Jim during the interview, a good sign Jim thought.

“She knows what she wants.” He thought.

“Damsels in distress always exited me, from being a young girl. Any reason I could find to get tied up, I used. Whether it was at home, school, or sports.”

Her body indicated that she was indeed a sporty type, flat tight tummy, great behind and muscled legs, without overdoing it. Another good sign in Jim’s book. Bondage modelling could be though, and you needed stamina.

“I know that I look good, I know that I am fit, I love getting tied up, so I felt that I should take a shot at modelling. And you guys are known to treat your models well. I did some research.”

Jim looked at Misty’s face, which was not that of a natural beauty, but very attractive in a different sort of way. He could see her doing well as a model.

“Oh, who did you ask?”

“I did some work for John Gardner. He was the person who told me to go see you.”

“John sent you?”

“No. I wanted to do this on my own merit, not John’s. And I did not do anything bondage related for him.”

“Porn?” Jim asked, as he knew John did work in that area too.

“No, it was commercial work. Walking past in the background for commercials, that sort of thing.”

“Sorry I asked that last question.” Jim said.

“No worries, lots of people assume that I would work in the porn industry based on my looks.” She said, shaking her well-developed breasts. “These are all natural.”

Jim grinned. Misty had a great personality. But he was not sure she was tough enough.

“What is the longest you have been tied up?” He asked.

“5 hours. In a hogtie on a bed. My ex-boyfriend tied me up. I did not escape.”

“What was the reason he tied you?”

“I asked him, he wanted to see the football game, I did not. He tied me up, gagged me and then went and watched the game and forgot about me. Only after the double overtime was finished did he remember I was in his bedroom.”

“How often do you get tied up?”

“As much as I can, but since I broke up with my boyfriend it is not as often as before.”

“And what do your parents think of this?”

Jim knew she was 18 and considered an adult in most states but having support from a family can make life easier.

“They support me. I am an only child, I am going to university, studying computer science, but I live at home. Being a model makes more money than being a waitress, and probably gets much less ‘unintentional’ ass grabs.”

Jim laughed.

“It all depends on how much you work how much you make. Some of our models only model every few months. Others model as much as they can. But it varies per season and model. What do you think of the fact that your body will be used by men and women to fantasize and get off?”

“To be honest, I do not really care. Whatever they want to do is up to them. They are not doing it to me, just an image of me. I understand that is part of the job, but I also know that this could happen with a regular model shoot. It all depends on what the person is looking for. I compare it to reading a book. The story can be hot and steamy, but it is just a book. The writer wrote the story for a certain audience. Modelling is the same. I just selected an audience that wants to see me tied up.”

“Okay. Let me give you a little tour of our studio. If you model for us, you could be using the studio, but often the locations differ. It all depends on who is asking for you. Before we go, read through this form, and sign it.”

Misty accepted the form and read through it. Without hesitation she took the pen that Jim offered and signed the piece of paper.

“What did you just sign?” Jim asked her, taking the form and pen.

“A release form that allows you to tie me up and take video and pictures of me that will only be used for this interview process. And it is only valid today.”

“Wow, most people take longer to read that and understand what it says.” Jim grinned.

“My father is a lawyer. He thought me to read official documents. I could suggest a few changes to the form, but it will work like it is.”

Jim looked impressed at Misty for a few moments.

“Maybe you can provide those another time.” He said. “Let’s do the tour.”

The interview had lasted almost an hour. Misty was intelligent, that was clear. A strong-willed young woman who was looking to make some money modeling. She reminded him a lot of Diana and Linda who were both strong-willed women.

“This is the main studio. Behind that door is our condo if we’re not at the cabin.”

“Cabin?”

“We have a cabin in the mountains. You might get there some day if you agree to work with us.”

They walked to the rear of the studio where the storage areas were.

“We have a separate elevator that leads to the parking garage. Very useful when we are moving bound and gagged models around.” He grinned, pushing the button.

He stood back and watched Misty’s reaction as the elevator door opened.

“I can see how that could be… Euh, what’s this?” Misty asked, looking at the bound and gagged female sitting tightly tied on a wooden chair in the middle of the elevator.

Jim, still watching Misty, grinned. Her reaction had not been one of panic, but more of interest.

“Misty, meet Willow.”

Misty stepped into the elevator to get a closer look of Willow. The woman tied on the chair had short black hair, medium breasts, and small hips with average length legs. Her big brown eyes looked at Misty over a tight tape gag. Willow had several tattoos, which were not hard to miss as she was naked.

“What are you going to do with her?” Jim asked.

“Me?” Misty replied, looking at Jim to see if he was serious or not.

“Yes, you. She is all yours. Oh, and she is a lesbian.” Jim added.

Misty walked around the chair, Willow following her movements as much as she could.

“Well, uhm, that is unexpected.” Misty said, grabbing one of Willow’s breasts and squeezed it.

Willow made no sounds, she just watched Misty and occasionally Jim. This had been the weirdest job interview she had ever had, but she liked where this was going.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

“Hush my little slave.” Misty said, feeling up Willows other breast.

Willow had been sitting in the same chair as Misty had been, but two hours earlier. The interview with Jim had been nice and she felt good about the opportunities Jim could provide to her. When he told her he wanted to try a bondage session with her, she quickly agreed. Much as Misty, Willow had been looking for getting tied since she was a young woman. Now at 24, she finally wanted to move into the modelling world as a bondage model. She had signed the paper without even reading it.

“I trust you.” She had said.

She stripped when he asked, showing no reservations being naked in front of him. The questionnaire she had filled out showed that she was lesbian, so he knew that she would not be interested in him anyway. Then he had tied her to the chair. Arms over top of the backrest, elbows, and wrists tightly together, with lots of rope around her upper body and the chair. Willow had gotten excited as she was being tied.

“This is what I am looking for.” She had told Jim.

“Wait till we’re done and see if you still like it.” He had grinned.

Her knees and ankles were tied together and fixed to one of the legs, which slightly disappointed Willow, as it meant access to her crotch was a little more difficult and she knew her juices were flowing. When Jim was done, Willow was welded to the chair with no hope of escape.

“Comfy?” He had asked.

She had just nodded. That’s when Jim stuffed a wadding in her mouth and sealed the lower half of her face with microfoam tape. Willow knew she would be sitting on this chair until somebody would let her go. When Jim dragged the chair to the private elevator, she did not know what his plans were and a little bit of anxiety surfaced, but she pushed it away, as there was nothing that she could do to prevent Jim from doing what he was doing.

“I have another interview in 30 minutes. I will leave you here, as a test, and will bring the other prospective model over to see how she reacts. We’ll see what happens after that. Okay?”

Willow had again just nodded, the gag prevented her to speak anyway. That had been over an hour ago, an hour she had spent alone and helpless in the middle of the elevator, and now Willow was being groped by this gorgeous woman with the long hair.

“Okay, I lied. Willow here is another model seeking to be working with us. Her interview was 2 hours ago, and I tied her up as a test. I think she did marvelous. Don’t you agree, Misty?”

“Yes. Does that mean I am getting tied up to?”

“You signed the paperwork, and since I try this with all models who want to work for us, just see it as an entry exam.”

“Okay, let’s do this. If you can tie me like Willow here, you will not here me complain.”

“You won’t complain anyway.” Jim grinned. “You will be gagged. Let’s go back to the studio, I have an idea how to tie you. See you later, Willow.”

Jim stepped back so that Misty could leave the elevator. Before letting the doors close, Jim turned off the light in the elevator, leaving a helpless Willow alone and in the dark.

“Hmppff?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a few hours.” Jim grinned just before the doors closed.

“Hmmmppppfffffff!”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Most excellent work, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I like Misty and I am sure that I will like Willow as well, when we get to know her better. The chapter shows Jim in a very professional light. Naturally, in the end, he is the same old Jim. 8-)
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love the back to basics approach you have taken with your legendary stories. Love the direction this one is going with back to the bondage studio and the introduction of the two models. Misty is my favorite out of the two but looking forward to Willow's character development. Curious if Misty will be hogtied under Willow's chair, or if she will be forced to straddle Willow on the chair or maybe Slackwacky makes her go down on Willow while riding up on the elevator. So many different options. So can't wait to see the next exciting installment of this great story.
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago “We have a cabin in the mountains. You might get there some day if you agree to work with us.”
Ohoho, so the cabin is now becoming an exclusive perk for the best of Jim's models! Diana is allowed there because she's married to Jim, Linda is among their best of friends, and Wendy looks in on the place every once in a while. But for the rest of the models, I guess they'll have to work regularly enough to even be considered as guests (and they'd have to agree to be bound and gagged for their transport, of course). "Think of it as a luxury resort in the mountains, except that you're helpless en route to and from its location and spend more than half your time restrained inside the buildings or somewhere on the grounds!"

Excited to see how the new characters will be incorporated into the existing story along with your regular characters! A fun read as always!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic